JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April

Author Topic: [Dishonored] WM, MY,SM,YP Collabortive Steampunk G-B fanfic #50 -Complete-  (Read 107982 times)

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yay...an update  :banana: :pepper: :bounce: :cow:

Lol~ jealousy Mayu and Rena.... :mon fyeah:
Yuki really in trouble this chapter with those two fight for him :on lol:
and....why does Yuki avoid Mayu question? :?
Does it mean that Yuki still had a feeling for Rena?

From the corner of his eye, Yuki could see Rena and Mayu gritting their teeth.
Scary... :mon curtain:

So... Keicchi has joined the battle for Yuki's love
3 is not enough....... XD need more for Yuki harem :mon evillaff:

and they found the Twin Towers already......are they enemy or ally :panic:

Thanks for the update :thumbsup can't wait for next chapter :twothumbs

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Yay...an update  :banana: :pepper: :bounce: :cow:

Lol~ jealousy Mayu and Rena.... :mon fyeah:
Yuki really in trouble this chapter with those two fight for him :on lol:
and....why does Yuki avoid Mayu question? :?
Does it mean that Yuki still had a feeling for Rena?

From the corner of his eye, Yuki could see Rena and Mayu gritting their teeth.
Scary... :mon curtain:

So... Keicchi has joined the battle for Yuki's love
3 is not enough....... XD need more for Yuki harem :mon evillaff:

and they found the Twin Towers already......are they enemy or ally :panic:

Thanks for the update :thumbsup can't wait for next chapter :twothumbs

Well maybe I might add Milky XD But that'll just make Sayu jealous.... Or I add Akari and make it a Team N Fest XD Ahh, you'll never know :) MayuRena, MaYuki and GekiBlack hehe... I'm not telling you the deeper details ;p

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
meanwhile..? what?

lols, Yuki harem... :lol:

and Sasshi...secretly practicing wotagei..! This part! this part! i laugh till my chair flip reading that part! :on lol:

otabe..staring at a house in the distance...this means something... :hehehe:

please! update soon! cant wait for the next one! :on GJ:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
meanwhile..? what?

The "meanwhile" was a typo. Gomen. :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
meanwhile..? what?

Oh XD Sorry I'll edit the post.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
meanwhile..? what?

(relief) i thought it was a cliffhanger :bath: :on drink:

Offline River1721

• Member+
Another one added in by Yuki's charm :hehehe:
“Take that back…” His glare was incredibly scary… As if someone was in your soul….
Never mess with Black Sasshi
 :mon lol:
The Twin Towers were a tall duo, comprised of Miyazawa Sae and Akimoto Sayaka, apparently friends of Oshima-kun, they were known for their unique fighting styles.
I hope the Twin Towers are friendly allies :mon whimper:
But, for some reason I have a feeling that they won't go down without a fight  :mon sweat:
“W-wait! Girls, please! I need my privacy!”
Yuki stop dodging the questions and just answer them! :mon geek:
"Yuki!" Mayu and Rena said simultaneously.
Poor Yuki, you have to deal with the jealousy coming from these two :sweat:
Sasshi is such a true wota :on lol:  :mon yeah:
Update soon  :tama-laff:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Announcement from me, Michael...

I feel I have no time or energy to write this any more... Why?

Because, I have a few problems to sort out...

My business first of all.. It's been busy for me lately, with a big conference coming up at Disneyland (A 5000 person conference) and a busy meeting schedule...

Also family problems...

My abusive parents tell me if I don't give them them the debt I owe them, they're gonna hire people to come for me...

I will still write, guys don't worry! I just need a bit of clearing up to do,

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
I also have a stomach infection, it's actually quite bad, but I said I'll have the transplant after my conference, so wish me luck guys!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
As promised, though I have my problems, am still writing!

Another one added in by Yuki's charm :hehehe:
“Take that back…” His glare was incredibly scary… As if someone was in your soul….
Never mess with Black Sasshi
 :mon lol:
The Twin Towers were a tall duo, comprised of Miyazawa Sae and Akimoto Sayaka, apparently friends of Oshima-kun, they were known for their unique fighting styles.
I hope the Twin Towers are friendly allies :mon whimper:
But, for some reason I have a feeling that they won't go down without a fight  :mon sweat:
“W-wait! Girls, please! I need my privacy!”
Yuki stop dodging the questions and just answer them! :mon geek:
"Yuki!" Mayu and Rena said simultaneously.
Poor Yuki, you have to deal with the jealousy coming from these two :sweat:
Sasshi is such a true wota :on lol:  :mon yeah:
Update soon  :tama-laff:

You'll find out in this update whether the Twin Towers are allies or not in this update!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11: The Twin Towers (Part Two)

Center’s POV

“This is the place.” All of us walked into a warehouse and saw sparks flying from one of the corners. Of course, they’re probably working out the kinks to some of our equipment.

“What is this place?”

“This is the Twin Towers’ workshop. They make most of the equipment in our hideout.”

“It used to be a factory,” a voice suddenly rose up and a handsome young boy got out from under one of the armor suits. “But now me and Sayaka-chan just use it for helping out the Resistance. Those Majors don’t have a thing on us.”

“Rena, this is Miyazawa Sae.”

“Yo!”

“When we were all in the Rapture, we use to call him Gakuran cuz he was a bad boy,” Wota pointed out.

“Hey, I was NOT!”

“You WERE, and you were also a total flirt!”

“Sashihara,” I silenced the talkative boy and he gave me an akanbe back.

“Anyway~, what can I help you all with?”

"I hear you two have information on Oshima Yuu. Do you know where Black is?"

Seriously, he was nowhere to be found, neither was Keicchi. Maybe they were actually off somewhere, working on those blueprints, without getting stalked by Rena and Mayu... I swear it was a battle for Yuki.

Sheesh, he's not that important is he?

“Sae, what are you doing?” a female voice rose as Sayaka walked into the room. “We’re supposed to be rewiring the--oh. Center.”

“It’s been some time, Choukoku.”

“Hey, don’t call me that. I don’t go by that code name anymore.”

"Oh, sorry Sayaka."

“Daijoubu~” Sae giggled and hugged his girlfriend. “No matter how much things change, you still beautiful~”

“Oi, S-Sae...” Sayaka was blushing heavily. These two are mad in love.

"So, you guys..." The atmosphere suddenly became tense, Milky was looking around... It seemed like she could sense something…

“Eh? What’s wr--”

"Silence.. I can hear something..." Milky was right we could hear murmurs combing back some of her hair. “Someone’s coming.”

"So you see why that part of the engine would work with the rest of the robot.. Ummm... Hey guys?"

"Kashiwagi Yuki, where were you... For the last half an hour!?"

"Ummm.... Like I said, I would help Keicchi with her blueprints, so I went to a private room these two lent me?"

"Yuki, please just tell me your relation with Rena, I promise I won't feel jealous."

"Well... Before I ran away... I was gonna marry her... And I ran away on my wedding day...."

"EH!?"

“Ahem!” Sayaka cleared her throat and silenced everyone. “Can we talk about this later?”

"I didn't even want to talk about this anyway..."

"About Oshima... He's sent troops to look for the Matsui girl. Also, he was a really nice guy... Until he was brainwashed..He was as genki as is man over here." she said pointing to Sae.

“Ehe!” He just smiled like an idiot and continued clinging onto her.

Yuki just seemed to be watching intently as he, Mayu, Rena and Kei were exchanging glances from one another. Mainly from one of the girls to Yuki, none of them bothered to look at each other whilst the young male engineer gulped his own saliva.

"Can someone move places with me, it feels awkward with these girls," he mouthed. Tension and awkwardness consumed him. 

He remembered ten years ago when his father told him was going to have an arranged marriage with Rena, then he remembered 4 years after that when he made Mayu and she had woken up, then meeting Kei for the first time when he was 15.

"Even if you find Yuu... It's not gonna be easy to fight him. Best bet is to wait for Yuki to recover then use him as a distraction."

"Sayaka-san, I feel really emotionally unstable right now with Mayu, Rena and Kei. What happens I don't concentrate?"

"You might get as badly injured as you are now."

"EH!?"

"He has a an enchanted sword that might kill you before he hacks at your skin..."

“Then… Why are you asking an injured man to recover, just to get beaten up as badly as he did before!?”, “

If we need a distraction, I’ll do it, with the help of some friends.” Keicchi said, bravely. “Milky.”

“Daijoubu Keicchi, I’ll help you~”

“We need to call Akari too…”

“Wait, Akarin?”

“Un, she’ll help us for sure!”

“Alright then…”

“Yuki!”

“Hai, Kei-chan?”

“We need to build the blueprints I showed you. Rino-chan, we need a lot of steal, Miyuki, call Akari for me.”

“Hai!”

“Roger that!”

“Okay Keicchi!”

Everyone went to work, Wota went to get some steal from the back of the workshop, Miyuki went to call someone and Yuki just wheeled his wheelchair toward Kei and the both of them went to work with whatever they were doing earlier.

However, he stopped in fear...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger~ Hehe~ So there is a part three to this chapter as with the 'Love' Chapters~ So...

Anyway! As always, enjoy, comment and thank this chapter!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
WAIT..who stop in fear..? is it Yuki?  :dunno:

so, the twin tower are their ally. is the twin tower part of major or rebel in public? :dunno:

can't wait for the next one. update soon! :omamori:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Teasers for the win! :D GG Guys~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT..who stop in fear..? is it Yuki?  :dunno:

so, the twin tower are their ally. is the twin tower part of major or rebel in public? :dunno:

can't wait for the next one. update soon! :omamori:

Yes it was Yuki who stopped in fear~ They are part of the rebellion in public~ So~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki’s POV

It’s been a long time, son.” A voice called out from outside.

“What are you doing here?”

“I want an honest fight, one on one, you and me.”

“It’s still unfair! I’m in a wheelchair! Fine, on one condition.”

“What would that be?”

“If I beat or stab you, you will stay away from me and you will not do anything to me.”

“But if I win against you, you have to be under my control, and you will have an assassination contract. Kill anyone, even yourself. No questions asked.”

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow....still update even though you have a problem :bow: :bow: :bow:
hope you clear all your problem :thumbsup

“When we were all in the Rapture, we use to call him Gakuran cuz he was a bad boy,” Wota pointed out.
what they actually know each other :shock:
I actually hope some fight :mon sweat:
means that the Twin Towers are allies and they are not brainwashed.

Yuki just seemed to be watching intently as he, Mayu, Rena and Kei were exchanging glances from one another. Mainly from one of the girls to Yuki, none of them bothered to look at each other whilst the young male engineer gulped his own saliva.
the tension.... :mon curtain:

He remembered ten years ago when his father told him was going to have an arranged marriage with Rena, then he remembered 4 years after that when he made Mayu and she had woken up, then meeting Kei for the first time when he was 15.
whose next? :mon evillaff:

If we need a distraction, I’ll do it, with the help of some friends.” Keicchi said, bravely.
+1 to keicchi -1 to Mayu and Rena [a point of battle for Yuki] :hip smile:

Yuki’s POV

“It’s been a long time, son.” A voice called out from outside.

“What would that be?”

“If I beat or stab you, you will stay away from me and you will not do anything to me.”

“But if I win against you, you have to be under my control, and you will have an assassination contract. Kill anyone, even yourself. No questions asked.”
:mon star: the teaser..can't wait

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Wow....still update even though you have a problem :bow: :bow: :bow:
hope you clear all your problem :thumbsup

what they actually know each other :shock:
I actually hope some fight :mon sweat:
means that the Twin Towers are allies and they are not brainwashed.

the tension.... :mon curtain:

whose next? :mon evillaff:

If we need a distraction, I’ll do it, with the help of some friends.” Keicchi said, bravely.
+1 to keicchi -1 to Mayu and Rena [a point of battle for Yuki] :hip smile:[/b]

Yuki’s POV

“What would that be?”

:mon star: the teaser..can't wait

Keep track for me kay? XD

Anyway double update for today :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Black (Part One)

Yuki’s POV

“It’s still unfair! I’m in a wheelchair! Fine I’ll do it, on one condition.”

“What would that be?”

“Fine.”

I saw Mayu and the others, they seemed worried, especially Mayu. Swords were out, and it felt tense all of a sudden. My heart was pounding, I knew I shouldn’t lose because if I did, I would be on his side.

“Come on Yuki. You know you want to.”

“Never.”

“Come at me.”

“I will.”

I stood from my wheelchair and rushed straight towards him. It seemed easy. Before he dodged.

“Argh!” I felt pain from my back. It hurt so badly, I didn’t want to move.

“Now, stay down, like a good boy...”

“Argh, no I won’t.” I pushed myself up with my sword. Of course, I was in pain.

Just glancing at the others, I knew pain wasn’t gonna get to me. I had to keep trying. I staggered closer and started running up to attack. He blocked my blade with his and we were face-to-face.

“Oh, Yuki, why did you change?”

“I was about to ask the same thing.”

“Oh, I can assure you, I was always like this. Even to the point of killing your mother.”

“H-How dare you kill my mother!” I swung my sword at him and successfully slashed his arm. Pain hit me once again, this is the disadvantages of fighting whilst being injured.

“You are like your mother, Yuki, always stubborn and not accepting the true facts.”

“Why would you do such a thing?”

“To get power, of course, son.”

Whilst I was distracted, he got the chance to slash me across the chest. I hissed in even more pain than what I had a few minutes ago.

“Yuki!” I heard Mayu shout, then saw her running towards me.

“M-Mayu, do-don’t come n-near me!”

“One of you has to pay, Yuki. Decide now whether it will be you. Or Mayu.”

I watched in pain as Mayu made herself a human… Well so much human, a shield for me, before, he swung his sword at her and slashed her chest, revealing huge parts of her circuitry.

“How dare you.” I said simply as Mayu fell lifelessly onto the floor. “I’ll never, ever forgive you...”

I dropped my sword and clenched my fists tightly.

“I have started searching for it again...” I could hear the verses roll off my tongue so easily as I walked towards him. “For what? -For eternity.”

“Huh… still got that old book of hers, huh?”

“The path to the moon appears once again.”

I threw a punch at him, but he blocked it with his hand.

“Yuki, I don’t appreciate your insolence.”

“Of course you don’t. You never listen to anything, and decide to do things your way!” I punched him once again and didn’t give him time to think.

“Yuki! We’ll get Mayu! Just distract him!”

I don’t even need to be told that…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, as always, enjoy, comment and thank this chapter~
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:07:21 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
I watched in pain as Mayu made herself a human… Well so much human, a shield for me, before, he swung his sword at her and slashed her chest, revealing huge parts of her circuitry
Noooooooo.......Mayu :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
I'm sorry for thinking of Yuki harem...... :mon pray2: this is truely MaYuki :farofflook:
I'll give you 100 points so DON'T DIE...again. :pleeease: :pleeease:  :pleeease:

Yuki just kill your father  :mon mad:
how could he killed your mom and now he slash Mayu :mon waterworks:
he just crazy old man :mon fire:

Thanks for update.. :fainted: :imdead:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
I watched in pain as Mayu made herself a human… Well so much human, a shield for me, before, he swung his sword at her and slashed her chest, revealing huge parts of her circuitry
Noooooooo.......Mayu :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
I'm sorry for thinking of Yuki harem...... :mon pray2: this is truely MaYuki :farofflook:
I'll give you 100 points so DON'T DIE...again. :pleeease: :pleeease:  :pleeease:

Yuki just kill your father  :mon mad:
how could he killed your mom and now he slash Mayu :mon waterworks:
he just crazy old man :mon fire:

Thanks for update.. :fainted: :imdead:

All I can say is..

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13: Mayu

Mayu’s POV

Once I had seen Yuki getting slashed across the chest, I knew it was time to intervene.

“Yuki!” I shouted, running towards him, like my life was dependent on him.

“M-Mayu, do-don’t come n-near me!” He shouted back, not wanting me to come any closer.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins at that point, not wanting me to stop what I was doing.

I hugged Yuki tight and protected him as I felt his sword cut into me strongly.

Everything inside me shut down and my vision went dark….

……….

You know how people say that before you die, you get flashbacks?

Your whole life will flash before your eyes, showing you the greatest and most loved and cherished moments ever.

But mine… Mine was a memory I’ve never seen before.

It was Tokyo… But, not like I’ve ever seen it. Everything was broken down, and there was fire. I could smell smoke and there were corpses lying lifelessly on the ground.

What is this..?

“Mayu!” I heard Yuki’s voice as I saw him digging through some rubble. “Mayu! Mayu!”

“Yuki-kun?”

“Mayu, please! Please! No!”

I saw him pick up a body and cry as he held the person tight in his arms. Even though she was covered in blood and dead, he kept calling her name and hugging her…..

Wait, is that me?

“Mayu… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry...”

“Yuki-kun...”

“Mayu.. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to save you. I’m sorry!”

I found myself crying as I watched him kiss my lips. They must be cold.

How could I have died?

“Mayu.. I never really got to say this to you… But I love you!”

“Yuki-kun…”

“I need to keep you alive somehow.. You mean the world to me and Miyuki. And I never wanted you to go to Heaven this early.”

He picked me up and quickly carried me to his workshop. It was so different when he first made it, almost completely empty. He only had so much to rebuild me.

He opened the robot’s chest and carefully placed my heart inside it. Then, he sewed the skin together into the shape of a heart.

That scar, I’ve had for as long as I can remember. Because my heart was inside.

“There… Perfect.” He finished up beautifully and turned on the power source. My eyes slowly opened up and looked at him. “Ohayou, Mayu.”

“Who are you?”

“Kashiwagi Yuki, don’t you remember me?”

“No… I don’t. Sorry...”

“Umm….Do you remember anyone?”

“No… I can’t… I don’t remember anything…”

I saw such sadness in his eyes. He forced a smile and patted my head.

“It’s okay. If I have to, I’ll teach you everything. I’ll retell you my stories, let you meet everyone one more time. We can start over.”

“Start over? Did something... happen?”

He kissed my forehead gently. “It’s not important right now. You are safe, and you are here. That’s all that matters right now.”

“Yuki...”

“Yuki… I love you.”

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline River1721

• Member+
MaYuki, why do you keep getting hurt both emotionally and physically  :farofflook:
Mayu don't die :on freeze:
He opened the robot’s chest and carefully placed my heart inside it. Then, he sewed the skin together into the shape of a heart.
So this was how Mayu was alive again. The memory Mayu saw was the one where Yuki saved her from death. :mon determined:
Yuki's father is just crazy mad! :on redcard:
Why would he kill his wife and hurt his son?! :angry1:
Isn't Yuki's father taking advantage of Yuki being in the wheel chair and being wounded? :dunno:
I wonder if Yuki or someone will be able to stop Yuki's father :mon dunno:
Can't wait for next update :k-great:
Good luck to you @MaYukiIsLife and you too @Ruka Kikuchi :hee:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Yuki..so much suffered by him

i can totally feel his pain when he was searching and found mayu.. :k-sad:

he was sad that mayu lost her memories still he said “It’s okay. If I have to, I’ll teach you everything. I’ll retell you my stories, let you meet everyone one more time. We can start over.”

thats true love! :farofflook:

its proven that Yuki definitely loves mayu!!

and someone, kick Yuki's father! still is his father the typical kind of evil or there's a motive behind it? :dozing:

update soon! can't wait for the next! :omamori:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Agree with River1721 and Kairi65

That flashback....really heartwarming

poor Mayu....doesn't have a memory about her life as human
and when in the verge of death...she remember how she was revive as a cyborg :fainted:

MAYU....DON'T DIE...... :gyaaah:
Yuki needs you... :farofflook:
he loves you :pleeease:

thanks for the update...update soon

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April