JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - How

Author Topic: (JKT48's fanfic) Break Down chap 2 06/09/2015  (Read 11015 times)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: (JKT48's fanfic) Concern for you-BebNju
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 01:55:20 PM »

Hahhaa..
Are you shanjunisme guys?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:58:15 PM by shanju »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 02:27:05 PM »
Well, she's one of my favs.
Unfortunately, I think I can't call myself as a Shanjunisme. :)
But, I luv her crescent eyes when she's smiling.
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 12:05:25 AM »
@niineechan ah I'm from Bukittinggi  :) Yeah! Fansfar~ aah really hoping to see them on theater...have you already going there?

@blackcold thank you for visit and comment too  :) :)

@shanju ah I'm Ghaida oshi! But she's one of my favorite  :)

just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 10:00:09 AM »
@niineechan ah I'm from Bukittinggi  :) Yeah! Fansfar~ aah really hoping to see them on theater...have you already going there?

Nope. Never been there. I'm wishing the same thing... At least once in a lifetime..
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2015, 09:05:59 AM »

Me too, i not often seeing their perform, because iam a fans far too.
@deguchi: wow ghaida oshi, haaha i like kamen ghaida too. Nice to know you guys
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:58:44 PM by shanju »

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2015, 09:42:03 AM »
indonesian's fans far reunion, haha..
Ah really thank you guys for visiting my thread!
Okaaaaay maybe I'll make another JKT48's fic
 :twothumbs

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2015, 04:06:50 PM »
Ojamasimasu...
i'm indonesia too, manado exactly... :cathappy:

Yorosiku onegaisimasu...
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2015, 04:26:15 PM »
Aaa....
Yoroshiku..
I'm so happy.. :P
Yep. Please update it author-san..
We like it tho~
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »
I'm an Indonesian too ^^
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: (JKT48's fanfic) Break Down chap 1
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2015, 07:30:15 AM »
yooooooo so I decided to make JKT48 fanfic, will be focus on my oshi...
yah I;m sorry for any error grammar of English, please enjoy!
hope you guys take liking at JKT48 girls  :) :) :)

Chapter 1

At the garden behind school’s building, there are two girls were facing each other. One with short black hair and glasses was fidgeting on her stance, feeling really nervous and shy. While the other girl which taller, having long black silky hair was looking at the short hair girl in front of her with curiosity. She had been asked by the younger one to come with her, saying that she had an important thing to say. And she has waiting quite long now for the younger one to say the so called important thing, but a few minutes has passed and she hasn’t said anything yet. She’s just standing there looking all nervous, shy and hesitate, stealing glance at her for some times.

“Hey, if there’s nothing you want to say to me…the bell will ring so-“

“I love you.”

The glasses girl finally said the three words she had been holding, turned up her head facing the older girl in front of her with serious and determination, hoping for the older one to accept her feeling. But there’s nothing came out from the older one. She’s still silence, startled at the confession of the younger one. Seeing how serious the girl is and her hoping face.

“I’m sorry.”

The replied instantly break her heart and soon feeling the thousand of knives stabbing her heart repeatedly, the air that fading away tightened her chest, stopping her breath for second. She forced herself to keep her stance, tried hard to holding the threatened tears.

“Wh…ugh, why…”

“I’m sorry, I was just can see you as my younger sister, nothing else.”

With that, she walked away leaving the stunned girl alone with tears that found its way streaming on her cheeks.
--------------

“Heyaaaaa….!!!”

Bugh!

“Akh!....gah! damn it!!”

“Tch! is that all you have? Huh!! Didn’t they say that guy is stronger than girl? Meh!! You guys all are weak, pathetic! Cannot stand against one girl while you all are three,” mocked the girl with short browned hair. She’s laughing sarcastically at those guys that were falling down on the ground. She keeps mocking them, throwing one-two punch and kick towards them, ignoring their groaning in pain.

‘Really! These weaklings are nothing but cheap dipshit!’ the girl keeps her action but failed to notice one of the guy was sneaking behind her and managed to he threw a punch on her back, causing the girl to pushed forward nearly stumbled to fall. She turned back throwing death glare at the guy’s direction.

“Keh! Weakling only play dirties…com’er I’ll giv’ ya some lessns to not mezz wit me!!”

Soon the fight continues with the other guys keep on their stand and facing the short browned hair girl that speed up towards them.

“Nay~” a sweet spoiled voice of a tall girl with long silky-smooth black hair, her angelic face seems bored while nudging the other shorter girl beside her.

“Hn? What is it Ve?” replied the short dark brown hair girl, her eyes still glued to the fight before them. The taller girl called Ve for Veranda looking not satisfied by her partner’s replied, she placed her both palms on her cheeks to make them face to face.

“Sleepy~~ can we go home now?” she asked with sleepy face that only make her looks so cute. Nay or Kinal, can’t help but to gave a quick peck on her rosy plum lips and grinning sweetly at her partner’s cute pout, a faint blush spread up on her chubby cheeks.

“I want too, but we just can’t let that stupid girl to drown her energy like that. Let me drag her awa-“ her words were cut off by a loud shout from their back.

“Baaaaaanggggg!!!!!!!!”

A tall girl with tanned skin was running towards them and stopped abruptly beside the couple. Ve have to release the short one with huffed that gaining another peck on her lips. Kinal just can’t help but just loved to kiss her cute pouty lips.

“Kak Kinal, Kak Ve! Did you guys see my big sis?” asked the girl while panting, didn’t minding their public display of affection. Her point now is to find her big sister.

“Ah Nobi!! Just in time, I was about to drag your big sis there to go home. She’s there dealing with some weaklings guys…” Kinal pointing her finger toward the said girl only to find she’s stood there alone, panting her breaths out. “Oh the fight has just been ended.”

Turned her sight she caught the figure of her older sister, the girl called Nobi or Novinta gasped then quickly running into her. Just in time when the short browned hair girl was about to pass out she caught her body in her embrace.

“Bang…Abang! Oi! You okay? Bang…” called Nobi panic and worry. She was about to place her body down but the girl called “Abang” gripped on her shoulder and tried to steady back her stance.

“Ugh…m’kay…dun worry…” replied the older girl weakly.

“My, my…Ghaida, did you pass your limit? You’ve caught me in worry and was about to help you before,” said Kinal walking towards the sibling with Ve hanging her right hand around her shoulder and leaning her body on the short but tough body of her girl.

“Nu ned ya help…ugh…I want to go home,” replied Ghaida while groaning at her sore body. With one hand around Nobi’s shoulder, the younger one assisting her big sis and walk back home together.

The sibling parted way with the couple two blocks from their own apartment. The younger one took out the key and opened the door for them to enter. When they both just about to step inside after placing their shoes, there’s suddenly a younger girl pop out, running towards them and throw her body towards the girls.

“Kak Ghaida, Kak Nobi!!!!”

Bugh!! Brukh!!!

“Arrghhhh!!!!”

Ghaida nad Nobi groaned in union for their bodies bumping hard toward the wall behind them and slip off to the ground, while the younger girl one buried herself between the girls and spread her both hands around them tried to hugging them both in once.

“Aaahh I reaaaalllllyyyyy missed you booottthhh~~!!!!” whining the younger girl still pinning the girl’s on the floor. Ghaida and Nobi had to hold their pain and anger for not throwing the little one off of their bodies.

“Stefiiiiiii get up nooowww!!!” the irritated yell shocked the little one and stand up abruptly causing her to stepped and even kicked on their bodies with her clumsy effort to get up from them. Another groans coming from both girls while the younger one called Stefi stood there looking at them with wide grin.

Finally after some minutes to gather their energy back, Ghaida and Nobi turned up glaring at their younger sister. “Wha-“ Ghaida’s words were cut off by another voice from inside the apartment. Coming towards them an older woman was looking at them with shocked face and frantically brought them all inside.

“Ak-akhh…Mom, can you please do it slowly?” muttered Ghaida while holding her pain from the antiseptic the older woman applied on her swollen cheeks.

“I should drag you come back home earlier. God! Ghaida Farisya, whats on the earth are you doing with these useless fighting? One thing I let you live by yourself is that I believe you can at least take care of yourself but, what I’ve got here you go fighting like delinquent girls, acting like you are the stronger one. Didn’t you think you are a girl!! Now I really regret those physical training I insisted you, that now you uses it against innocence and show off,” the older woman keeps her speech long enough until she was done tended her older daughter’s wounds. She gathered the kit and went back to the bathroom then went to the kitchen to make dinner.

Ghaida tossed her back on the sofa while grimacing at her sore body, she closed her eyes tried to get some relieve. Her ears were twitching itchy at her mother’s wrath. Nobi and Stefi that sitting on the other couch which the younger one being on her older sister’s lap, watching their older sister got her long speech from their mother. Let out a hard breath, Ghaida opened her closed eyes and staring at the younger one among them.

“Why you are both here?”

“Like I said before, I missed you both then begging Mama to take me here. You don’t like it?” the little girl then crawled down from Nobi’s lap and placed herself on her other older sister’s lap, carefully to not hurting the injured girl. Ghaida gently held the younger on her lap stroking her black hair and gave a light peck on top of her head.

“You are so cute, you know? I love it when you come to visit us, and we also missed you too little angel~~” said Ghaida while playfully rocking the girl on her lap, gave her tickling that caused the younger to laughing out. Not wanting to be just left out, Nobi stood up from her couch and threw her body on them, squeezing their body on the single sofa and joining in their playful tickles.

Fixing their body on the single sofa, Ghaida and Nobi placed the younger Stefi on their laps, feeling out of breath from their childish fun. Stefi leaning her body on them and feels so warmth and secure by them.

“Hmm…can I request for one thing?” asked the little one while turned her face on them cutely.

“Sure, anything for our little angel~” cooed Nobi grinning.

“Un, what is it?”

“Can I get a kiss from the both of you?”

“Sure, why not.”

Ghaida and Nobi kissed her cheeks in union earned the girl joyous smiles and kissed them back on their cheeks. For the little ones surprised, the older girls continuing their kiss on her cheeks, kissing her whole face repeatedly and again more yelling and laughter filled the living room. Didn’t want to be assaulting by her two older sisters any longer a naughty plan pop up inside her mind. Letting them keep kissing her cheek for seconds, counting in her mind, instantly she flew herself free from them and resulted the both girl’s lips to meet each other. Quickly snapping her phone from the table, she took a single shot at her older sister’s “kiss”.

Click!

The single click flash of a camera shocking the both girls back to the world and pushed each other bodies back ward until them both juggled back down from the sofa. Thus, another groans in pain echoed in the apartment. Meanwhile the culprit one was letting herself laughs out loud.

“Stefffiiiiiiii!!!!!!!”

Later on the night, after begging with her best puppy-tearing-eyes, the younger girl gotten her two older sister sandwiching her on the  mattress that were sprayed out in the living room (Ghaida’s and Nobi’s room only have one single bed). The three girls were sleeping there together, said that she’s really wanted to sleep with them because she and the mother had to go back home tomorrow morning. Meanwhile the mother took Ghaida’s room to sleep.

---------

Next day, after sending their mother and younger sister off of their apartment, Ghaida and Nobi walked together towards their school. It’s not that far beside them both had woken up earlier than usual so the sibling’s take their speed of walking in relaxes.

Arrived in their gate of all girls school, soon each students that seeing them walking yelling and shouting out their names in admiration. It’s not the first for them to receive such treatment from their fellow student that the sibling is being popular in the school.

Ghaida Farisya, the older one had a cool, stylish short browned hair, with boyish face being the handsome but beautiful and pretty at the same time, also her cool, friendly, and brave attitude  never fail to attract those girls, event other students from other school whether its girl or boy can’t deny her charm. Thus, makes her the target one on top to be relationship with, but sadly she did not want to be hooked up in any, as she’s still loving her stance of freedom. Although her “play-side” always makes them high hope but then it has to be crushed since she’s just wanna “play”.

Not that different than her older sister, Novinta Dini is also popular around the students. Being the president of drama club, with her skillful talent in acts she’s become the favorite character. Friendly, smart and being the mood maker between her friends. Nobi, her nickname, she’s just like her older sister is a big fun of anime and Japan’s culture. Really got hyped up if there are anything related such things.

Parted their way where Nobi go straight to her drama clubroom first before going to her class, while Ghaida walking toward her classroom. Replied the greeting her fellow students gave her and sometimes get flirting with them. Entering her classroom she go straight to her desk and sitting while brought out her earphone, playing the music and placed her head on her folded arms on the table, getting comfortable before closed her eyes, napping.

The bell rang and the class getting noise when the students got on their desk while chatting, it still not disturbing her nap until Kinal, slapped her head quite hard getting her to jolted up from her nap.

“Damn it! Kinal!! That was hurt, tch what are doing?!!” exploded Ghaida angrily, glaring the girl that grinning innocently at her.

“Quit your nap, the teacher will come soon-ah she’s here already!” ignoring the irritated girl behind her desk, still grinning Kinal turned back facing the teacher in front of the class. While Ghaida reluctantly shoved back her earphone inside her bag and looking up to the front class. She frowning her eyebrow at the new student standing beside the teacher.

Ignoring the event, she turned her sight to the window, looking up at the cloudy sky.

‘Hey…how are you doing? I’m really missing you so much.’

---------------------------------------====

cast for the chap:
-Ghaida Farisya
-Novinta Dini (Nobi)
-Devi Kinal Putri
-Jessica Veranda
-Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri (Stefi)

just in case you want me to continue, if you could help me for pick one;
Melody/Naomi/Dhike

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 10:09:59 AM »
JKT48 fanfic, huh?  :hehehe:
That's great! I like it!!  :mon inluv:
More pliiisss ...
Terima kasih for your nice fic ...

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2015, 10:18:47 AM »
Ahhh jkt fanfic again, thankyou deguchi san ahahaa
Ahhh kamen ghaida.
Why not ghaida with frieska? Hahahaa
Put bebnju too, thanks for the update  :farofflook:

Hmm i think ghaida-melo is good, they have chemistry

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
I never imagined i would find the word 'abang' in this forum. Haha.. :on lol:
Thank u for the experience, author-san.. :kneelbow:
I would pick Melody since many people already knew her than the others. I think it'll be easier for people who don't really know JKT to feel the story by putting familiar members as a starting point..
And Good job u got here. :on GJ:
And Nobi graduated :cry:. She's one of the best singers in JKT.
However, terima kasih.. Semangat. Maju terussss......! :hee:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:32 PM »
Melody ................................!!!!!!!!!
This is really a rare fic
And Nobi grad too T-T
I really hope you can keep continue and finish this
Maju JKT48  XD XD
(Klo bsa Yupi dimasukkin juga Ke ficnya xD)
Sorry, Yupi oshi here   :nervous

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: (JKT48's fanfic) Break Down chap 2 06/09/2015
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2015, 05:58:58 AM »
Korisu29 Terima kasih too for visit and comment in my thread~ let see what I can do about this story  :)
shanju Yes!!! like I had said before~ aaahh kamen Ghaida~~ hehehe...thanks for the pick one and of course there are also bebnju~  8)
niineechan abang Ghaida~~ haha..ya welcome and thanks for the pick one! yeah it sad about Nobi leaving but if its for good then. ah thanks  too for visit!  :) :)
blackcold I will do!!! if you guys still want to read this story.. hehehe here's your Yupi, I hope you wouldn't mind I make her like this  :) :)

so here's the nest chap, I'm sorry for the mess English and please enjoy~

Chapter 2

“Nal…” called Ghaida toward her friend that was eating her food, they are in canteen right now.

“Hn…what’s it?” replied Kinal while slurping her juice, her food already finished.

“…errgh it’s nothing. Don’t mind it,” Ghaida back to her food, but Kinal could sense there’s nothing when her friend suddenly being weird likes this. She emptied her juice then staring at the younger one between them.

“Spill it. I know there’s something bothering you, right?” asked Kinal with demand voice. It’s also bothering her if this girl keeping up all the problems by herself. For her, Ghaida isn’t just her best friend, she’s more than that. They both had been together since they were childhood and nothing can be hidden between each other. Be it from Ghaida or Kinal itself, if there are something bothering them, one could sense it.

Ghaida stopped her half eaten food, feeling all full and just playing it with her fork. Kinal let out a sigh seeing the younger one acts, she’s looks more depressed these past day, going into fight more than before. It’s not good, of course for a girl to pick a fight just like that. But she’s still can’t think of any way to distract her beside to let her to vent by those fights.

“Hey, I’ve an idea. There’s this Japanese culture event, you want to come?” asked Kinal eager to cheer up her best friend.

Ghaida seems interested and looked up at the big girl. Her face was lit up slightly, “Really? When and where?”

“This weekend, there’s a university held up such event, they are even invited some cosplayers from outside town and a band to their festive. How?

“Count me in!!” said Ghaida excited.

“Haha, okay that’s the planning then!”

“Planning for what?” asked Ve while took her seat beside Kinal.

“Ah, we’re planning to go for Japanese event this weekend. You join?” replied Kinal to the other girl that took Ghaida’s left food and eating it all. Kinal staring at her lover acts. “Didn't you’ve eaten before?”

“Still hungry, two kids didn’t bring their food so I’ve to sharing mine with them…ah no, I can’t join, the teacher wanted to see our activity this weekend, she will bring her friend to teach us,” said Ve then took Ghaida’s glass of ice tea and emptied them all.

Ve is the president of paint club, Kinal is the captain of basketball, while Ghaida the leader of their school band, taking the drummer role.

“Oh…it’s okay, but it’ll be lonely there without you,” muttered Kinal while pouting her lips, tried to act cutely which make Ghaida make a face and faked to puke, while Ve that was done with her stomach turned her attention toward her girlfriend sadly. She brings her right hand and grabbing Kinal’s left hand, give it a squeeze. “I’m sorry…”

Kinal bring her another hand, also placed it on top their hand and…the VenomeNal moment’s going on. It was not the first though, for the said Royal Couple of Jekardah Girls High School to be bold about their PDA. Although they both are girls and how society did not approve for such things, they both didn’t mind it. For their love and willingly to do anything for each other, the couple didn’t minding whatever those society said about them.

For moment like this that always there whenever she with them, Ghaida seems didn’t mind it too. She’s happy for their relationship, it’s nothing bad when the heart’s talking. But then sometimes when the couple were going too far with their world, that’s not too good.

Ghaida took a spoon and batting it on the plate before them hard, making so noisy voice filling the canteen. That did trick for the couple back to the real world and chuckles shyly towards the other students that giving stares towards them.

-------------------------

The short browned hair girl was lurking around the library, searching for something related about Japanese thing. When she was about to pick one of the book, she turned her sight a side at a girl trying to reach for a book at the higher rack. She let out a light chuckle at the sight then decided to help the poor girl.

“Hmph, ah here you go!” Ghaida took the book out from it shelf and turned to give it to the girl that shorter than her but was suddenly stunned seeing the girl’s face.

“I’m not asking for help but thanks,” said the shorter girl coldly, she take the book from her hand and turned back walking towards one of desk there.

Ghaida startled from her stunned and looking at the cold girl settled herself there and start to read the book. She did recognize that girl is the new transferred student in her class. There’s not much thing she knows about her beside her name something like Me…Mel? Uh..Mel…eeh what is it?

Getting dizzy by it, she’s just shrugged it off and decides to just ask the person itself. ‘She’s so cute with that serious expression, hehe…’ with her usual charming smiles she walked toward the girl.

“Hey-“

“Kak Ghaida!!!”

She was startled that almost tagged her foot by the leg of a chair, suddenly getting annoyed by the yell of her name. she take a glance at the girl that still focusing on her book then averting towards two girls that giving sorry for interrupts while walking fast toward her. She raised a brow at the girls.

“Wha-“

“We need your help-ouch!!” the short one of the two girls hissed when the other girl taller than her suddenly pinched her arm. She gave a glare toward her tall girlfriend while rubbed her arm, the other just glaring at her back while putting a finger on her to sign in to be quiet.

“Shh…lower your voice, Beby! Ah yah…Kak Ghaida, we’re really need your help,” Shania ignoring the pained girl and focusing her attention toward the older one.

“Hah? Help for wha-“ again her words were cut off when Beby gripping her arm and quickly dragged the older girl out of library, Shania let out a puff before said sorry and following right behind them.

----------------

Nobi was sitting alone in front of a club room, waiting for her big sis to going back home together. She was waiting while reading a novel and an earphone playing music. When she’s stretching a bit for such time reading the book, her eyes accidentally caught a figure walking by the line of a garden. Like a fresh air blowing gently around her, seeing the tanned long black hair girl makes her eyes stuck. “Ah…still beautiful as always,” muttering Nobi softly with dreamy smiles.

“Who’s beautiful?” a soft whisper on her ear shocking the dreamy girl that almost makes her fallen to the ground.

“Woy damn it, Bang!!! You shocked me,” yelled Nobi while rubbed her chest, glaring at the older girl.

“Pufft…why so shocked like that? Eh answer me, who’s that you said beautiful, huh?” asked Ghaida again pestering and nudged her younger sister that being blushing and tried to just brush it off.

“Haha…I’m kidding, just…whoever that taking your interest…make sure she isn’t make you hurt,” said Ghaida with a serious tone at the last sentence. She’s staring at the taller girl that turning her face a side, pretending to fix her belongings.

“…I know.” Ghaida let out a soft sigh at such replied.

“So what were you doing inside?”

“Nothing, just…uh that couple begging me to help them to do Danso. They’re invited to be cosplayers at Japanese event this weekend, the one that Kinal invited me to come. Since one of their members can’t come so they’re asked me to be one of character, which is to be the male one,” explained Ghaida while the sibling walking towards the gate.

“Heee that’s cool!! Can I come too? I wanted to see that event too!” asked Nobi excited.

“Sure! But didn’t you have practice this weekend?”

“Eeerr…those kids need some break, hehehe…” Nobi showing her sheepish smiles and Ghaida just let chuckles at her sister antics.

----------------

Kinal just getting out from bathroom after washing her face and going straight to the kitchen, planning to prepare today breakfast also some snacks for a certain girl. When she opened the fridge, there is nothing except the raw ingredients.

“Eeehhh…didn’t I’ve made some foods last night? Where are those foods?” the girl was being puzzled looking through the kitchen but found nothing. Then something hit her mind. ‘Is that kid…uuhhh…’

“YUPI!!!! Yupi wake up and come here!!! Yupi!!!” yelled Kinal loudly with irritant voice. Moments later a younger girl walking up toward the kitchen with sleepy face, sometime yawning while was rubbing her sleepy eyes.

“Hnngg...what’s it Kak…mm..Yupi’s still sleepy~~” said the girl pouting her lips.

Kinal was stood there with irritated firm face, staring at her younger sister. The only one left family she has. She pointing her finger at the fridge, “Did you just eat those foods I made last night?”

Yupi as for Cindy Yuvia, let out another cute yawn and tried to focus on her older sister words. She turned her gaze toward the fridge and back to the older one. A single nod she gave for her.

A single vein pop out knowing that this kid was eating all the foods she was just made last night. “Oh my, Yupi… why? Didn’t I’ve said that those foods are for breakfast, why did you eat them all?”

“…hmm, uh I’m sorry…I was hungry and you didn’t make my late snack so…I just ate whatever I found here…” answered Yupi with low voice, feeling all guilty. The younger one lowering her head did not want to see the older sister angry face. She does already know it she’ll get the older girl angry at her but, she’s just didn’t want to feels hungry at night. She’s just can’t sleep if her stomach is hungry although she had eaten dinner, she’s still need some food before going to sleep.

Kinal was stunned at the younger one’s reason. It’s true that although Yupi’s body is small but her appetite is bigger, even more than her needs for food. And the younger one had a habit of late snack and it’s also her duty to make the younger one’s snack. Now her mind was thinking about last night when she was making the foods, she was forgetting to make her snack due to tired after doing basketball practice, didn’t realize that she had left her younger sister in hungry.

The guilty feeling was on the older girl now when she looking at the kid lowering her head, fidgeting on her feet while playing the hem of her cute pinky pajama. Kinal let out a single breath before walking toward the younger one. She patted her head gently before brought her in gentle embrace.

“Uhm…I’m sorry, I did forget to make you your usual late snack and just going angry at you for ate those foods. Its okay, its okay…I’m sorry, I’m not angry at you,” said Kinal softly while rubbing Yupi’s back, trying to make the younger one calmed down from her trembling body and sniffling like a kid. She hugged back the older one and burying her face on her tough but comfortable shoulder. Feelings really scared whenever the older one being angry at her, seeing Kinal angry at her is the last one she hoped.

Literary Yupi is not a kid anymore, she’s already sixteen this year but her feature and
Character is still like a twelve years old kid. This behavior was the damage from incident years ago. But her way of thinking is still following her age.

After sometimes being like that, Kinal broke the hug and wiped the dried tears from the younger one’s face. Her still sleepy, round eyes is so cute also the bangs that covered her forehead swinging cutely, can’t help but let out a chuckle at the kid and gave a sudden kiss on her covered forehead.

Them both then teasing each other making some noise in the kitchen and didn’t aware that a tall beautiful girl already standing by the door.

“Ehem! What a noisy morning here.”

The sibling turned their attention toward the girl and Yupi instantly running toward the taller one escaping the tickles attack from Kinal.

“Kak Ve!! Help me!” Yupi was laughing when she standing behind Ve seeking for protection from the older girl. While the older one was trying her best to not dropping the plastic bag she was holding.

“E-eh eh…hahaha Yupi, what is it? Careful or you’ll drop this bag!” said Ve then turned her sight at Kinal quickly make a sign stop for she’s not want yet get another sudden attack.

“Haha…we’re just playing, ah yah what are you doing this morning coming here? Didn’t you have club’s activity today?” asked Kinal.

“Eh, eerrmm…I just thought maybe my “husband” and my “daughter” is craving for breakfast, hehehe…just wanted to give these foods to you guys,” Ve shoving the plastic bag to Kinal before Yupi could get a catch at it.

“Mou~ is that food? I’m hungry~~” pouting Yupi already out from her hiding. The younger girl then makes a face hungry while rubbing her small stomach.

“Awww so cute~~~” Ve pinched her cheeks then released them when the younger one groaning in pain.

“Hahaha…thank you honey~ you just came in time! Well, since we’ve foods her I’ll just make some snack then. You already ate breakfast?”

“Yeah, I’ve. When are you going to the event?” replied Ve while preparing for the food on the table. Kinal had ordered her younger sister to take a bath.

“About 9, I’ve to wait Shania to pick me up. Uhm, Ve…can I ask something?”

“Eh, sure. What’s it?”

“Can you please bring Yupi with you? I don’t think I can take her with me to the event, please help me taking care of her.”

“Hm…I’m okay. Just leave her to me,” Ve flashing her angelic smiles that making Kinal’s heart fluttering. Can’t help she gave a light peck on the plum lips then back focusing on making the snack. “Thank you~”

-----------------

“Giirrrrlllsssss!!!! I need y’all attention pleaaassseee~~!!!!” shouting Beby loudly towards the girls that were fixing their clothes and some are arranging some things on the booth. There are about tree girls that having Danso or cosplaying as guy from various anime they are Ghaida, Beby and Nina. While Shania, Viny and Michelle wearing princess clothes and Japanese school girl. Meanwhile Kinal, Desy, Yona and Nobi wearing red shirt being the members that taking care over the booth and selling Japanese goods that were displaying. These girls are actually the Japanese Art Club but missing one member except Ghaida, Kinal and Nobi that volunteering to help them to this event. Often attending such Japanese event like this and sometime also having an event in their school.

After gathering attention from her friends, Beby then tells them the plane for today’s event. The cosplayers will do their acts, makes the visitor to come to their booth also do some promote about their club and making relation with others cosplayers.

The girls doing what their “Leader” ordering and there not long before their booth having some girls and guys hanging and looking around their booth. There are two girls hanging around Ghaida, asking for photo and doing some acts. Ghaida happily giving it to them as she was also having fun doing acts.

Sometimes when she’s doing her job, her eyes eying the crowds and giggling at Nina that having three high school girls flirting with her while Michelle tried to get attention from another male cosplayer but sadly being ignored while guy turning his attention toward his friend. Her eyes then stopped at the familiar girl over there wearing a sailor uniform, chatting with her friends. When she tried to look closer, some memories hit her mind. Bringing back those feelings she had tried to burry.

“…Nyashu?” she can't believe what she's just see. 'But isn't her in Japan right now? then why....?'

Curiosity clouding her mind, her heart beat just couldn't calm down seeing the older girl right there. Hesitantly wanted to approach her but something like stopped her. shaking her head slightly, she then decide to give it a chance but when she was about to walk toward her, someone holding her shoulder preventing her from walking future. turned back she found Nobi behind her with curious expression.

"Nobi..."

"Bang...you okay? you seems off here.." asked Nobi with worry voice.

"Eh, no..I mean, I-m okay..uh what is it?" Nobi seems not to agree with the older girl but brushed it off sine she's really need her help.

"I want to go to toilet, accompany me please~~"

"Eh, just go alone, you are not a kid anymore."

"Ermm...please, I...eeh but I wanted to see this festive too!! just, aaakkh come on!!!" without waiting another replies from Ghaida, Nobi just dragged her older brother away with her. Ghaida was in puzzled with the younger acts but shrugged it off and when she tried to take a look at where the other girl standing is, she wasn't there anymore.

----------------=====

add cast:
-Beby Chaesara
-Shania Junianatha
-Cindy Yuvia
-Ratu Vienny Fitrilya
-Viviyona Apriani
-Michelle Christo Kusnadi
-Nina Hamidah

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 09:13:14 AM »
haha... "Jekardah?" LOL LOL LOL :on lol:
'Mel'? 'Mel'? Seems like I know who that was... hoho. :mon psst:
Nice job, Deguchi-san. :mon thumb:
Boleh request? Porsi Viny tambahin dong... hehe. :hee:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2015, 02:17:16 PM »
Nyashu? Hmmm, is it diasta?
Hmmm, i can imagine beby become bobyy ahaha, and will make shania nose bleeding  :on cny2: :on bleed:
Nina not with shania gracia? Hehe
Moreeee

Offline gronkus

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2016, 09:28:17 AM »
When will you update this??
I wanna see moreabang, kakak, n adek here... :lol: XD :P
Semangat!! :mon thumb:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority