JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun

Author Topic: Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 4: Jane Doe 2015/02/21  (Read 18766 times)

Offline yuko

• ecchi
  • Atsumina & YuuNaa Shipper
Re: Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 1: Takahashi Minami 2015/02/02
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »
I want to know about takahasi kai personality toward acchan, :panic:
Good story  :thumbsup
update soon author-san :bow:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 1: Takahashi Minami 2015/02/02
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 07:04:12 PM »
I am curious, which personality of Minami Atsuko will like (fall in) the most..  8)
From just by look at Minami is even hard to tell which personality she has.. but when she start to speak.. hehe.. damn.. everyone will be confused..  XD Atsuko, start to study her!  8) XD

Thank you for update and waiting next one..  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline nadiyahdz16

Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 2: Kawachi Nami 2015/02/03
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 05:08:23 PM »
Chapter 2: Kawachi Nami
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"Who are you?" She carefully asked.

The person in front of her grinned and made a peace sign, "The name's Kawachi Nami, an upcomin' idol. Remember my name, 'kay!"

Atsuko wanted to face palm so hard at the moment hearing the personality's name. From what she had read and remembered from the profile of Minami, Kawachi Nami is a 17 years old teenager who is a short-tempered teen and she's also a little too sensitive.

Atsuko mentally groaned because a troublesome personality had appeared. She knows how troublesome a teenager can be and how annoying they can get. And seeing that Nami called her an old hag, the teen definitely belongs in the annoying and troublesome type.

Nami stared at the adult in front of her, "So, what's yer problem? I don't have much time cuz I have an audition!" The girl was tapping her left foot on the ground continously, indicating that she was waiting for an answer from the psychiatrist in front of her.

The psychiatrist heaved a deep sigh as she massaged her forehead, feeling suddenly dizzy by the appearance of one of Minami's personalities. She was only meeting the second personality and she's already feeling stressed. How can she even take care of another two personalities? Her head might explode.

Nami clicked her tongue, "Geez, yer wastin' my time, auntie! If you don't need somethin' from me, I'll go get going!" She was about to stomp away from the woman in front of her but got stopped by a hand that was holding her hand.

Atsuko was holding her arm, preventing her from walking away, "Nami-chan, I'll drive you to that audition place, okay? I'm Minami's friend and you can trust me! Seriously!" She tried to assure the teen.

Nami puckered her lips. The woman in front of her knows Minami, another personality living in her body. So that means the woman in front of acknowledges that Minami has D.I.D.

"You know Minami has D.I.D, right? Then, have you met Jane Doe and Kai?" She questioned, purely curious.

"I know that she's suffering D.I.D. Nah, I have only met Minami and right now I'm meeting you." Atsuko nodded her head first, and shook her head at the second question and then smiled after she finished her sentence.

Nami found it fishy, "Then, how can you know Minami has another personalities aside from her? Are you perhaps..."

Atsuko waited for Nami to continue what she was saying, "I am perhaps what?" She asked back.

"... Her best friend?"

The psychiatrist smiled hearing the question that was being asked to her. "I am. I'm her closest best friend." She grinned and chuckled nervously.

Nami then followed her chuckling, "I almost thought you're a psychiatrist! I was nervous because maybe you would erase me and the others but then I realized that from the look of your face, you can't possibly be a psychiatrist, auntie. You don't look smart at all!" Nami laughed so hard as she clutched her stomach with her left hand and her right hand was pointing right in front of Atsuko's face.

Atsuko almost lost her cool once again. This Nami personality is really too blunt and that makes her rude. All she wanted to do was to pull down the girl's hair and have a cat fight with her but she should be the cool headed one.

"Nami-chan, so how about my offer? Yes or no?" Atsuko asked once again. She had to stop Nami from auditioning because that'd be a trouble if she passed and became an idol.

Nami grinned, "Minami's best friend is my best friend too! I don't mind havin' an auntie as a best friend. So what's your name, auntie?"

Atsuko twitched everytime Nami called her auntie. She really like really almost reached past her patience line. But she had to be patient because Minami and/or Nami is her patient. And patient means she has to hold down her anger.

A forced smile came up on the psychiatrist's lips, "My name is Maeda Atsuko. Nice to meet you, Nami-chan. And stop calling me auntie or old hag." She stressed up on the last words.

Nami nodded eagerly, "Okay, Atsuko obaa-chan! Let's eat somethin' first so that I can easily sing to my heart's content in the audition!" She dragged the flustered Atsuko a bit forcefully.

"Wait, no calling of obaa-chan either! Hey! Listen to me!"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

They entered the restaurant where Yuko was waiting for Atsuko earlier. Nami fortunately had requested to eat at this restaurant because according to her, the food there tastes superb and will be able to fill her energy to sing in her idol audition.

Atsuko spotted Yuko along with Haruna, already eating their food while being chummy with each other. Well, Yuko was trying so hard to feed Haruna mouth to mouth but the taller woman refused; more like acted that she wanted to refuse the squirrel's affection.

The psychiatrist wanted to laugh seeing the facial expression of her fellow psychiatrist because she was shoved in the face by her own girlfriend. Forgetting that she came with Nami to the restaurant, she walked to where her friends were sitting.

Nami was surprised as she saw Minami's supposed best friend suddenly walked away and left her. She followed the woman though, thinking that Atsuko had found a table where they could eat together. But she was wrong because Atsuko took a seat in front of two women who were eating together. Nami stood near them, hesitating wheter to sit down or not.

"Ooh! Acchan you're back! Nyannyan's here already and you don't mind that we've started eating right? You took so long so Nyannyan has already eaten your food. You can order a new one." Yuko greeted her friend as she saw her sitting down in front of her and Haruna.

But then Yuko noticed the woman who was awkwardly standing near them.  She didn't know who was the woman but then she remembered that Atsuko went out of the restaurant to ask her new patient to join them eating lunch.

Yuko smiled and waved at Atsuko's patient, "Hey, what are you doing there! Sit down, sit down! Geez, Acchan how can you leave her standing there like a lost person?" Yuko offered Nami to sit down and then reprimanded Atsuko.

Atsuko then remembered that she came with Nami. She turned to look at the teenager and apologized for making her look like an outcast.

Nami took a seat beside Atsuko, "That's okay, Atsuko obaa-chan. Yer brain is forgettin' things cuz of your age.. I can understand that much." She smiled and patted Atsuko's shoulder with a sorry look on her face.

Yuko and Haruna burst out laughing hearing Nami's statement. The girl in front of them called Atsuko with obaa-chan and on top of that saying Atsuko's memories are fading because of her age was way too funny that they couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

"Hey! I told you not to call me obaa-chan! I'm still 25 years old, you know?!" Atsuko reminded and scolded the girl. She was really frustrated.

Yuko wiped the tears that came out of her eyes from too much laughing, "Hey, that's a good one! What's your name?"

Nami smiled and bowed her head to the woman in front of her, "My name is Kawachi Nami, 17 years old and I'm gon' be an idol! So remember my name cuz' I'll hit it big!" She made a peace sign again like earlier.

Haruna raised an eyebrow hearing what age Nami had just said, "Are you really 17? Well your height is like really.. Lacking... But you don't look like you're 17, more like the same age as Acchan." She asked while tilting her head.

Nami pouted hearing that. Well she might be lacking in height department... She turned to look at Haruna because she was about to get mad at her but then she got a clearer look of the beauty in front of her and she was instantly in awe.

"Are you a model? Whoa yer skin look so smooth, nee-san! Please share some tips for me! I want a skin like you!" Nami gushed excitedly.

Atsuko frowned hearing that Nami called Haruna nee-san. Haruna is older than her and Nami called her nee-san instead of obaa-chan! Does her face really look old or what?

Yuko then remembered that Atsuko's patient is suffering D.I.D so the person sitting in front of her might be one of the patient's personalities and not the main personality.

"Aah, you're not the mai- Oow! Why are you kicking me, Acchan?!" But Yuko's words got interrupted when Atsuko suddenly kicked her legs under the table.

She rubbed the sore spot where her legs got kicked and glared at the younger girl. She didn't know why Atsuko suddenly kicked her. She didn't say anything wrong. She was just about to say that Nami is not the main personality and it's a fact! She wouldn't say something wrong!

"Not what? I'm not what? Hey, Atsuko obaa-chan she was about to say somethin'! Why did you kick her?" Nami asked as she was curious on Yuko's unfinished sentence.

Atsuko nervously laughed, "She's not going to say anything! Right, Yuko? Anyway, what do you want to eat, Nami-chan? You have to eat so that you can sing to your heart's content, right?"

"Oh right! Where's the waitress? I have to fill my energy!" She energetically waved her hand around so a waitress could see her and take her orders.

Haruna giggled seeing the energetic Nami, "You're funny, Nami-chan. My name is Kojima Haruna by the way. And you're right, I'm a model." Haruna smiled softly at the supposedly 17 years old teenager after she had said her orders to the waitress.

"And my name is Oshima Yuko! A ps- ooww!! Acchan, why are you kicking me again?!" Yuko complained and rubbed her foot once again. Acchan had kicked the same spot and the pain was starting to reappear once again.

"Yuko is a photographer and Haruna is the model!" Atsuko lied and smiled nervously, hoping that Yuko would catch on her sign of not telling Nami anything about being a psychiatrist.

Fortunately, Yuko is one smart woman. So she understood why Atsuko lied though she had to be kicked twice first before she could realize it.

"Ah, yeah! I'm Nyannyan's photographer and girlfriend!"

Nami was shocked after she heard what Yuko just said, "Eh? What did'cha say? Girlfriend? You two are da-datin'?" She asked once again to make sure that she heard it right.

Yuko nodded her head eagerly and then snuggled closer to Haruna who in return tightened her hug on the squirrel like girl, "Yep! We're dating! I love my Nyannyan sooo much!" She smiled dreamily and pecked her girlfriend's cheek.

Haruna smiled, "I love my Yuuchan soo much too!" She replied with a smaller voice, still shy with public display of affection. That made Yuko happy though.

Nami turned to look at Atsuko and whispered at her, "You're friends with Ls? Wait, are you an L too?" She asked but then pulled back immediately when she uttered the last question at Atsuko.

Atsuko seemed like she was a bit confused, "What is L?" She questioned.

"Lesbian! Are you an L too, obaa-chan? Whoa I'm surrounded by Ls!! What if I get infected? No!! I don't want to be an L! I can't be an idol if I'm turnin' inton an L!!" Nami exclaimed and frantically pulled her hair, stressed about the possibilites of her turning into a fellow lesbian like the women in front of her.

Yuko scowled seeing how Nami reacted to her revelation of dating Haruna, "What? Do you have anything against Ls? Huh? You got a problem, you shortie? Huh?!!" She glowered at the shorter girl in front of her.

Nami scrunched her eyebrows, "Did ya just call me a shortie? Huh? Well baaba, ain't you a shortie too? Huh?!" She glared back and crossed her arms in front of her chest, a challenging look on her face.

Yuko also crossed her arms, "You're shorter than me, shortie! Ain't you a lil' rude huh?! 17 years old like you should just suck some milk from baby bottles at home! You ain't even tall enough to go outside eatin' at restaurants!" Yuko mocked and started to talk in Kansai dialect too even though she's not from Osaka or Kyoto..

Nami felt hummiliated, "You ain't that tall either to even be an L! And yer way too short for datin' a model."

Atsuko and Haruna facepalmed so hard seeing the childish bickering of the two shorties in front of them. What does height even matter in going to restaurant or dating a model? Their words really don't make sense at all.

Just then the waitress came bringing Nami's ordered meals, stopping them temporarily from their childish cat and dog bickering.

Haruna looked at her wristwatch and stood up, "Sorry guys, I have a photoshoot later so I'm going now. See you later Acchan and nice to meet you, Nami-chan!" She waved.

"Wait, Nyannyan! I'll drive you there because my lunch break will be over soon and I have to meet Mayuyu later for her session. I'm going too, see you around Acchan and go drink milk, Nami-chan!" Yuko waved and stuck out her tongue at Nami who was sending her invicible daggers with her eyes.

The two women finally left the restaurant and Nami sighed while eating her food. She actually had nothing against both of them for being lesbian but it was just rare for her seeing two women dating.

Atsuko on the other hand was thinking so hard on how to wake Minami up and put Nami to sleep so she wouldn't cause trouble by auditioning to be an idol. She got some sleeping pills in her bag and that might help. She considered putting a sleeping pill in Nami's drink while the girl isn't looking.

And she did that. She managed to put a sleeping pill in Nami's drink and the pill quickly dishelved inside of the drink. Atsuko mentally patted herself for being able to put the sleeping pill without Nami noticing anything.

Nami finished eating and drank her orange juice until it ran out. She barfed and grinned while patting her fully recharged stomach, "Thanks for the meal, Atsuko obaa-chan! When I debut as an idol, I'll treat you some food to repay this kindness back! Remind me okay!" She gave Atsuko a thumbs up and Atsuko just chuckled.

They then went to Atsuko's car which was parked near the restaurant and fortunately not in the hospital because Nami would suspect her as a psychologist if she had parked it inside of the hospital.

Both of them got inside the car with Atsuko behind the steering wheel and Nami beside her in the passenger side. Nami let out a yawn after she finished buckling up her seat belt and rest her back on the comfy seat. Atsuko cheered inside of her mind because the sleeping pill worked.

Atsuko started the engine and began driving towards nowhere bacause she had no intention of bringing Nami to where her audition took place. That would be troublesome after all.

Nami was growing sleepy and in the end she gave up on staying awake. She fell asleep and Atsuko huffed out a sigh of relief after she fell asleep. Now all she has to do is waid for her to be awake and turn into Takahashi Minami once again.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Minami slowly opened her eyes, her conciousness starting to appear back. As soon as she opened her eyes, Atsuko's face came into her view. She jumped back, startled by the face of her psychiatrist.

Atsuko smiled, "Are you awake? You've been sleeping for quite a while already." She uttered while letting out a sigh, relieved that Minami was the one to be awake, not the other personalities.

"Dr. Maeda? What happened? Who came out? Kai, Nami or Jane Doe? What did they do? How long was I asleep? What time is it right now? Where are we?" Minami bombarded the psychiatrist with her questions. Well she was frantic after she collapased in the alley and that was all she could remember.

Atsuko was surprised by the amount of questions her patient had just thrown at her, "Whoa, easy there, Minami! And I thought I told you to drop Dr. Maeda and just call me Atsuko? You called me Dr. Maeda and I don't want to answer your questions if you're still calling me by that." Atsuko sulked as she looked away from her patient who was dumbfounded.

"Right A-Atsuko. Sorry. So please tell me?" She awkwardly apologized and pressed on asking her questions to be answered.

Atsuko grinned after she heard Minami called her by her first name. How Minami called her was quite special according to Atsuko because Minami has a soft yet comforting voice, she feels at peace whenever Minami pronounced her name.

The psychiatrist then began telling her that Kawachi Nami was the one who comes out and also Atsuko had said sorry for putting Nami to sleep by force with sleeping pills.

A surge of reassurance filled Minami as she heard that Atsuko managed to stop Nami from auditioning as an idol yet again. After all, Nami is one ambitious girl and would never give up on making her dreams of becoming an idol come true. She felt a sense of respect after Atsuko told her that she prevented the worst.

Minami let out a tired smile at the woman beside her, "Thank you for your help, Atsuko. I wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you. Thank you so much, I mean it." She thanked Atsuko with sincereness evident in her voice.

Atsuko shook her head, "It was nothing, Minami. I don't do that much." She shrugged her shoulder but then turned to look at Minami once again, "Well, from what I had observed during Nami's awaken state, she seems like she doesn't like psychiatrist. She also mentioned about psychiatrist erasing her and all.."

"Well, all three of them had said or rather.. Tried to persuade me not to contact any psychiatrist... They are scared that their existance might be erased so that's probably why Nami is sensitive about psychiatrist... So you didn't tell her your proffesion?"

Atsuko once again shook her head, "No, I sensed that she might be petrified of me if I revealed that I'm a psychiatrist who is treating you right now so yeah.. I didn't tell her. I told her I'm your best friend instead, hope you don't mind?" She smiled sheepishly and rubbed the nape of her neck.

It was the patient's turn to shake her head, "I don't mind at all! And you're really smart Atsuko, I'm amazed by your quirky brain." Minami complimented out of pure astound.

Atsuko blushed at the compliment the shorter girl gave her, "I'm not that smart..." She muttered quietly under her breath, embarrassed by the compliment.

Minami heard her though, "Well, in my mind, you're smart! Your ideas are over flowing and you're also understanding and kind... I'm glad I met you, Atsuko. Really." Minami smiled as she held the psychiatrist's hand, squeezed it for a while and then released Atsuko's hand from her grip.

Feeling shy with the amount of compliment, Atsuko cleared her throath and looked away from the patient. She felt a sudden giddiness in her stomach when Minami suddenly held her hand and squeezed it. She felt like there were tons of butterflies dancing around inside of her belly and she felt awkward.

Atsuko wanted to avoid the topic of her being smart, kind or whatever, "Hey, Minami, tell me where you live, it's quite late already. I'm going to drive you home."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Yuko was studying about her patient's profile when suddenly the door was opened. She put down her glasses and then spun over to see who had entered her room.

It was Haruna. Her girlfriend seemed tired as she wasn't smiling when she entered Yuko's session room. The squirrel like psychiatrist walked to her girlfriend and hugged the girl for a short while.

"What brings you here, Nyannyan? It's already late. Didn't you say you want to just sleep after your photoshoot earlier?" Yuko inquired as she pulled away from the quick but as always, warm and loving embrace.

Haruna then smiled a little, "I just wanted to see you. We've been busy lately and today at the restaurant, we weren't alone... I miss spending time with Yuuchan alone." Haruna breathed out before she leaned down to place a quick peck on Yuko's cheek.

Yuko squealed in happiness, "Aw, I'm so happy! I also miss you a lot lot lot, Nyannyan! Let's go on a date this Sunday! I've got no appointment with any patients that day. Are you free on Sunday?" She jumped on her girlfriend and hugged her tightly.

"Okay! You better not cancel it like the last time! If you cancel it, say hello to the couch for three weeks." Haruna threatened as she pulled back a little to look at her short girlfriend.

"Eh~ isn't three weeks too long?! But don't worry! I'm not going to cancel it and I don't even have the intention to! We're going on a date this Sunday and it'll be amazing!" Yuko grinned and snuggled closer to the model's chest.

"Okay. You've promised, Yuuchan. Don't break your promise, okay?"

"I won't! Now gimme a kiss Nyannyan! I miss your lips too! We haven't kissed for 6 hours! That's too long already and my lips miss you dearly." Yuko puckered her lips, wanting to meet with Haruna's soft lips.

Just when those two lips were about to meet, the door flung open with a loud bang, startling the two lovers. Both of them looked at the door and found Atsuko behind it.

"Oops! Looks like I've interrupted a good time. Well sorry Haruna but I have to talk with Yuko. I won't take long!" Atsuko pulled her friend by her friend, leaving Haruna hanging with her mouth still puckering from earlier.

Yuko moped as Atsuko had interrupted her kiss with her dear girlfriend. It was so close!! But Atsuko had to appear and pulled her away from her gorgeous girlfriend. Luck really wasn't on her side.

"Don't sulk, Yuko. I need your advice here."

Yuko huffed a loud, "How can I not sulk? You've interrupted my kiss with Nyannyan! I was so close to feel that lips again but you just had to slam the door! Ugh... What advice do you need by the way?" Yuko complained first but asked anyway.

Atsuko gave out a big grin and she also scrunched her nose, showing immense happiness just from her expression alone, "Advice in making someone to fall for me!"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the delayed update! Hahaha i got a lil bit busy and had no time to update the story. Anyway, here's the second chapter! Thank you all for reading the first chapter and patiently waited for the second chapter!

Replies:

@black_maa: thank you for reading! Haha and acchan should really start to study minami :D

@yuko: kai should be revealed soon... Or later! :D

@Ren-kun: they did fight! Lol. And i wonder if kai would really be a playboy.. Hahaha :lol:

@deguchi: i might really start to reconsider making a new personality for minami lol  :ding: :ding:

@AI712: i'm glad that you think this story is interesting! Here's your update!

@phoenix0i: i made nami to have kansai dialect because i think that'd suit her personality :lol:

@Drakon: majimina might appear... If i really want to write it.. Hahaha

@Yhuii: i'm happy that you find my story interesting, thank you! And i wonder what acchan would do to.. :D

@cisda83: thank you for thinking my story is interesting! Hmm i can't answer your prediction because then i would spoil it! Hahaha

@Ruka Kikuchi: nami's out and this chapter happened. Hahaha here's your update!

@lezperv: well, in my head, nami's quite brash so that's why she called acchan an old hag lol. And about minami as a creative producer and how she works with her DID.. Well it will be revealed soon... Or not so soon. :D

I'm really happy with all of the thankyous and all of the comments i've received. I never thought i would get so many comments hahaha. Once again, thank you for putting up with me and please anticipate the next chapter!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 2: Kawachi Nami 2015/02/03
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 05:20:44 PM »
Wow... Nami was kind of a jerk to Acchan. XD

Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 06:12:39 PM »
Ow I see. It kinda reminds me of Sayanee. Well, it really suits Nami.
Im wondering what kind of personality does Jane Doe have.

This sounds interesting. Acchan, wanting someone to fall in love.
Cant wait for the next chapter!  :love:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 06:49:38 PM »
If Nami is brash in your mind then there is nothing for me to say since you're the writer. I can't say that I like how Nami is calling Atsuko, but I feel like it may be her special way of showing affection or something crazy like that... Also, seems like Nami never successfully made it to any audition, right? How was she stopped the other times when Nami took over?

I like to meet Jane Doe next if that is possible :D

I really hope you would consider Maji Minami over Kai, but I guess we'll see...

Update soon ne?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 12:38:54 AM by lezperv »
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline takaminasjokes

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 07:07:54 PM »
this is really, really interesting!  :on GJ:
tbh i find stories that involves a character having split personalities really interesting~
and alas! you're making an atsumina fic out of it hehehe

kyaaa~ i'm excited to know why acchan needs yuko's advice  :shy2:
i'm pretty excited about everything going on in the fic lol

i'll be looking forward to the next update author-san~!

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2015, 01:42:43 AM »
Its so funny  :hiakhiakhiak: the way nami teased atsuko  :mon lol: acchan isnt looks smart  :wahaha: remember her famous quote 'sathday'  :mon misch: feels nostalgic  :farofflook:
Aha i see yuko mention about mayuyu  :hehehe: is she yuko's client  :kekeke:
 :ding:
Update soon  :wriggly:  :nya:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2015, 04:23:31 AM »
I LOVE NAMI!!   XD Atsuko have to handle her patient at teen Nami hehe
Hooo please add the personality, I would like to how it turn be?
Great updated author-san!!  :)
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 05:49:30 AM »
my kojiyuu feelings are happy

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2015, 06:53:41 AM »
Ah... Nami is very energetic and childish..

True Can be said about Yuko... When they were arguing

Ah... atsuko wants to make minami fall for her?

eh... thought doctor and patient can not have romantic relation.

What's going to happen next?

When the next personalities appear?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2015, 10:12:46 AM »
 :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: Fuhahahahaha :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
 :tama-laff: LOL can't stop :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah: Atsunami :tama-yeeaah: :tama-yeeaah:
 :twothumbs :twothumbs can't wait for the next update :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 01:58:44 PM »
Hi author-san!
This is my first comment in this fic so yoroshiku!!! :hand:

Hahah! Acchan is a old hag?!
Nami sure so funny  XD
Ah~ i really want see when kai appear.
But the one that i curious about is takamina's jane doe  character.
Which one will appear first?
KAI or jane doe?
Yabai! I can die cuz im curious now!  :O
Hahaha! Update soon author-san :twothumbs

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2015, 07:05:45 PM »
OMG! I totally love your story!
Your story is pretty darn good and something new.
how could I have missed it!???

OK! count me in! you have a new reader! ;)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2015, 08:57:52 PM »
Hahahaha.. XD  It was funny..
Can't wait other personality of Minami..  :D

Thank you!!!
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 11:41:13 PM »
So simply? The droplet of sleeping pill and the real personality comes back?
:) New recipe from Atsuko - a baseball bat on the head and no problem! :)

Offline nadiyahdz16

Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 3: Maeda Atsuko 2015/02/08
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2015, 03:41:18 PM »
Chapter 3: Maeda Atsuko
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Minami opened her eyes from her deep sleep. It had been a while since she slept soundly without any interruptions from the other people living inside of her body. Since the second personality, Kai appeared, she couldn't sleep peacefully fearing that Kai would take over her body and would do stupid things. And her fear got worse when two other personalities popped out.

She sat up and stretched her body. As she did that, she recalled what Atsuko had told her yesterday. Nami appeared. The 17 years old girl who always seeks trouble, a rude and brazen girl who knows no shame in calling people names. But an ambitious girl who dreams of becoming an idol. Minami was relieved that Nami was the one who came out though. She wouldn't want Takahashi Kai or worse, Jane Doe to take over. That'd be a living nightmare.

She inhaled a breath of fresh air for a while before standing away from her comfortable bed. Minami  went into the bathroom first to wash up and then got dressed for work.

Working as a creative producer is not an easy job. But she enjoys it a lot. People are relying on her for creating interesting programs and Minami likes to be relied on. She feels like she's needed. It feels fulfilling.

But knowing that she has D.I.D, she can't dedicate all of her time to her work. There are times she has to take unpaid leave because either Kai, Nami or even Jane Doe suddenly shows up.

Speaking of Jane Doe, it has been a while since she last showed up. Back then Jane Doe was the personality who showed up the most. But Nami and Kai are now fighting on that title.

Minami was glad though, because Jane Doe is the personality who causes her trouble the most.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

It had been a week since Minami's first session and also when Atsuko first saw Nami. Honestly, she was annoyed to no end at the teen personality and she wanted to strangle her everytime Nami called her an old hag, auntie or obaa-chan.

But even though it had been a week since she last saw Minami, they never once stopped contacting each other. Atsuko grew fond of her patient because Minami has a really nice personality though she's still a bit shy and an introvert.

Just thinking about her new patient had managed to bring a smile on the psychiatrist's lips. But soon her smile was broken after her phone rang, indicating that someone had called her number.

"Hello, this is Maeda Atsuko speaking! What can I do for you?" She answered cheerily with a friendly tone. She didn't see the caller id so she didn't know who called her.

A worried voice of a grown up man answered het question, "Dr. Maeda! This is about my Haruka... She's acting weirder than ever! She would lock up herself in her room and talk to herself about this someone whose name is Yui or something!"

Atsuko sighed, tired by her patient's parents who tend to be over worried on something that isn't even that important. She felt like Haruka's parents are the ones who needed treatment for their intense worryings.

""Well, look here Mr. Shimazaki, I think you're worrying too much again. Maybe Paruru-chan is talking on the phone with her friend, who is probably the Yui you're talking about." She tried to convince Haruka's parents.

"Then, why does she lock up herself in her room? If she's merely talking with Yui-san or whoever is it, she shouldn't lock herself! We're very worried! I request for a session after lunch, are you free, Dr. Maeda?"

Atsuko wanted to bang her head on any hard surface because that would mean more work for her and less free time. She really wanted to leisurely sit around the hospital while drinking coffee, greeting some nurses here and there but knowing that Haruka would come visit soon, she wouldn't get any leisure time.

But the good thing was Haruka is a good girl to talk to. She may seems bored or even salty but deep inside, Haruka is a caring person. She gets hurt easily and tends to worry on what someone would think of her. And that makes her a precious child for her parents. At least Atsuko could understand that.

"Sure, Mr. Shimazaki. But doesn't Paruru-chan have school? Is it okay for her to visit me and skip school?" The psychiatrist had to make sure that her patient wouldn't violate school rules just to meet her.

"No need to worry about that, doctor. Haruka's school is very understanding and I think Haruka herself will like to skip school." Mr. Shimazaki reassured.

"Alright. I'll be waiting for her after lunch time. Please call beforehand if either you or Paruru-chan want to cancel the session."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Haruka looked at her nails, already feeling bored by her session with Dr. Maeda. She wanted to go back to school and meet with a certain someone but her father had to set up a session with Dr. Maeda yet again. She didn't know why her father had signed her up for a session once again. She thought that Dr. Maeda had convinced her parents not to worry and she didn't suffer Bipolar Disorder or anything.

"So why did my dad send me to your room again, Atsuko-san? Did I behave wrongly or something?" The teen asked as she kept on looking at her decorated nails.

Atsuko smiled, "That's what I want to know too. Your father kept on rambling about how you lock yourself up and start talking to yourself about someone named Yui or something."

Haruka, in an instant looked away from her oh so interesting  nails and averted her gaze on the older woman in front of her? "W-wait, what did you just s-say? H-how did he know Yui? A-and I wasn't talking about Yui!" The high schooler denied but she stammered on her words, making Atsuko chuckle.

"Hey, is this Yui girl your girlfriend? Or your secret crush? Aww, Paruru has grown up!" Atsuko had a teasing smile as she spoke to the now blushing Haruka.

Haruka stared at her in bewilderment, "Oh my God! W-what are you s-saying, Dr. Maeda?! Y-Yui is no one! And you shouldn't talk about her in this session! Geez..." The red faced girl muttered as she moved away her eyes from the cheekily smiling psychiatrist.

"But this Yui might be important for your session, Paruru-chan. So tell me about her and state your reasons for liking her. Ah, now I miss high school all of a sudden..."

"I d-didn't say I like her! Why are you so interested anyway? You should just get yourself a lover, Atsuko-san! In no time, it'll be to late for you to settled down in marriage!" Haruka's cheeks reddened as she heard Atsuko's statements.

The psychiatrist gave out a hard stare and raised her left eyebrow hearing Haruka's words, "Hey! I'm not that old you know! Sheesh, do I look that old? Why do teens like you keep on insulting my age? Teenagers these days... They don't even have an ounce of respect to their elders!" Atsuko growled in annoyance remembering a certain teenager who talks in Kansai dialect.

It was Haruka's turn to laugh in amusement, "Eh, Atsuko-san, you're sensitive about your age? Whoa! I didn't expect you to care that much about your age! Perhaps, you like a younger person so you're now sensitive about your age? Eh this is too much like television's drama!"

Atsuko faked a vomitting sound after she heard what the salty girl just said, "I don't like any younger people, okay? And I'm not even sensitive about my age! As I said, 25 years old is still young! Why are you teenagers keep on calling me old... Geez." The psychiatrist crossed her arms, a frown had appeared on her face.

"You're surprisingly easy to be agitated, Atsuko-san! This is funny!"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Atsuko stretched her body after Mr. Shimazaki had fetched her daughter from the hospital. The session with Haruka ended up with the younger girl kept on teasing her about how easy she got agitated and how she was too sensitive about her age. Atsuko felt like the one hour was one month.

Sighing for the nth times that day, she glanced at her wristwatch and saw that it was only 2 PM, she still got the time to hang around the hospital. She smiled to herself, suddenly feeling a little bit better. A hot coffee in the rainy weather while looking at people who walks around rushing feels great because she knows she won't be rushing like them.

Atsuko already had coffee in her hands and was ready to go down the hallway and hang around with pretty nurses. But a knock immediately made her smile disappear as soon as she heard the knock.

A head appeared betweed the door's gap. It was the nurse who was usually at the receptionist, "Dr. Maeda? Dr. Oshima told me that you have agreed to take care of her patient, Watanabe-san today because she has appointment with anothet patient." The nurse opened the door wider and showed Watanabe Mayu beside her.

Mayu bowed her head as a respect sign. Atsuko gave off a tired smile at the young patient but she really wanted to bang her head on anything hard for the second of the day and she also wanted to kill Yuko in her head. She had planned ways of killing the squirrel like psychiatrist in her mind but the cough of the nurse brought her back to the reality.

The nurse smiled and pushed the young girl inside of the room, "Have fun talking with Dr. Maeda, Watanabe-san. She is as fun as Dr. Oshima." The nurse bowed and then closed the door.

Atsuko was feeling awkward by the stares that the young patient gave to her. Yuko had told her a lot about Mayu. She is a high schooler just like Haruka. But Mayu suffers Depersonalization Disorder. From what she heard from Yuko, the girl always talks about how she feels like she is only watching her life and she has no controls over her movements and/ or her speech.

The psychiatrist offered the girl to sit as she herself went to her designated chair to settle down her arse on the comfy surface.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

The extra and unexpected session with Mayu had finished after an hour. She honestly didn't know how to talk with the young patient because she was way too quiet and so robotic. Atsuko had a hard time getting answers from the basically unresponsive Watanabe Mayu.

Knowing that the session had ended, Atsuko began to feel better again an a happy smile reappeared on her lips. She was opening the instant coffee, ready to have another warm coffee in the pouring afternoon.

But a ring on her phone startled the psychiatrist again. She prayed inside of her mind that the caller isn't one of her patients who request a session because she was in no mood to work at all. It was Friday and tomorrow would be Saturday, which she rarely gets off day, fortunately on Saturday and Sunday.

She kept on praying while she swept her phone screen to answer the call. But she got really disappointed hearing the voice of Sato Seira, her patient who's suffering Hypersexual Disorder.

"Acchan! Hear me out! It's happening again! Oh my God, I just saw a really cute guy and unintentionally, I grabbed him and just kissed him right in the lips!! Good thing is, he's gay and pushed me away but what should I do if I meet another cute guy and he's not gay?! Help me Acchan! I'm at a restaurant near Don Quixote in Akihabara. Can you pick me up here, please?" The plead came from Seira who was really hoping that Atsuko would come and pick her up.

Atsuko for the third time of the day, wanted to bang her head on any hard surface once again. Fortunately Akihabara is not that far. Her hospital is in Shinjuku so not really fad from Akihabara but what made her want to bang her head was because she had to drive again and have a session with Seira. She had to say goodbye to her leisure time now.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes. Stay calm and don't just jump and kiss any guys yet until I come or I have to inject you with BZD later. Don't look around and keep staring on your arm. See you soon." Atsuko ended the phone call and immediately grabbed her car keys, ready to go out and fetch that sex maniac.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

The psychiatrist looked around the restaurant but she found no trace of the sex maniac. It was like she was never there. Atsuko groaned in annoyance because she was sure that she told Seira not to go anywhere and just jump at guys asking for sexual intercourse.

But then her phone rang, she looked at the id and it was Seira. The psychiatrist was so ready to roar her anger at her patient. Who was she to make Atsuko like a fool driving just to meet an empty table.

"Yo, Acchan! I met up with my sister and now she's taking me home so you don't need to pick me up! You're not driving yet, right? Acchan I know you so well, you don't like driving so fast, so you're still in the hospital right? I mean it's only been 10 minutes since I called you." Seira's laughter irritated the psychiatrist so much that she really wanted to just pull the patient's hair until she turned bald.

But as a psychiatrist, she must have the biggest and calmest heart. She shouldn't get annoyed at her patients because they have mental disorder and she, as a professional psychiatrist should help people who suffers from mental illness and she should expect them to annoy her to no ends.

"... I'm already at the restaurant. But sure, I'm glad your sister had picked you up. See you for your next session, okay? Bye." She ended the phone call after she had talked. Atsuko had no more energy left to hear on Seira's apology or bulls.

The psychiatrist went out of the restaurant with drained stamina. She parked her car in the Don Quixote parking lot and she had to run drenched by the rain that was pouring, to the restaurant fearing that Seira would already jump at any guys like a rabbit. But she had to be irked with an empty table and no signs of that sex maniac. Atsuko felt like she ran for literally nothing.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Unfortunately, she was caught in traffic jam and the drive to her hospital took longer than usual. It took 2 hours, an hour and a half longer than the usual drive. Her legs felt sore and she really wanted to go home but her shift ends at 9 PM and it was only 6 PM, three more hours to go.

As she finished parking her car, Atsuko yelled in frustration behind the steering wheel. The turns of event that day was really the worst. She had to rush while driving but Seira had to be such an 'angel' to cancel their appointment, making the psychiatrist looking like a mad woman and like a wet mouse because of the rain. Even if she was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half, her clothes were still pretty much very wet.

She was in a really bad mood as she entered the hospital. Uncomfortable by her wet clothes and the stares of her co-workers helped her to feel even worse.

"Ah! Dr. Maeda, a patient is already waiting for you in your room." The nurse in the receptionist reminded her and Atsuko couldn't even remember that a patient had appointed a session with her.

Nevertheless, the psychiatrist quickly walked to her room, already too embarrassed for looking like a poor wet rat. Curse the rain! Atsuko opened the door of her room while sighing continously, her day couldn't get any worse, right?

But boy was she wrong! In front of her, inside of her room, sat Takahashi Minami. But that Minami didn't seem like Minami. The Minami in front of her was probably one of Minami's personalities because she was oddly wearing an all black fashion. And her eyeliner was a bit thicker than usual.

The sitting person noticed her presence, "Ah! You're here! Wait, why are you drenched from your head to toe? You look like a rat that has fallen to a sewer!" The person mockingly laughed at her while pointing her finger at the irritated Maeda Atsuko.

The laughing stopped and then the person looked at her with serious eyes, "So you're Maeda Atsuko huh, a psychiatrist? Why is Minami contacting another psychiatrist? Hasn't she had enough with her past psychiatrists?"

The drenched woman raised her eyebrow, "Because she wants to be normal? You guys should stop popping out because you're burdening Mimani by doing that. Do you know how much she suffers with partically another three people living inside of her body? That bothers her a lot."

The person in front of her smirked, "Then why don't she just disappear and make me the main personality if she feels burdened by us? I won't mind if even Nami or Kai pops out. I'm not a coward who can't handle another people living inside of me like Minami." She shrugged her shoulders while spinning around with her chair.

"Why are you here by the way, Minami didn't set up a session to meet me." Atsuko felt like the personality in front of her would be the personality that brings her so much hard times.

"Well, I come here as a patient too. My name is Jane Doe and I'm requesting a session with Dr. Maeda Atsuko." The spinning stopped and Jane Doe stood up, offering a handshake with the psychiatrist who was looking back and forth between Jane Doe's eyes and outstretched hand.

Atsuko was suspicious with Jane Doe. Why would she need a session with her? Doesn't another personality aside from the main personality hate psychiatrists? So why the hell did Jane Doe come to meet her?

A smirk reappeared on Jane Doe's lips, "You must be wondering why I need a session with you. Let's get this straight okay? I want you to put Minami to sleep forever and let me be the main personality instead of her."

Atsuko instantly hit her head pretty hard on the walls of her session room.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Is that what Jane Doe really wants? Hahaha :lol:
Anyway, I'm really sorry for the late update! Thank you all for staying put with me and I'm sorry again if I might disappoint you in this chapter

Replies:
@Drakon: lol! I'll make sure Acchan will have a baseball bat with her once she meets with Nami again! :lol:

@black_maa: I'm glad you find chapter two funny :D

@iLeo221: thank you for reading my story and welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the ride! :D

@AI712: I hope Atsuko won't be tired if all of the personalities love her :lol:

@ryu201: welcome! Thank you for leaving comments in my story! As you see, Jane Doe has appeared!

@crosteks; haha I'm relieved you found AtsuNami interaction funny

@cisda83: can those rules of not having a relationship really stop Atsuko? Hahaha

@Haruko: I'll create another chapter fot KojiYuu if I can! :)

@deguchi: I love Nami too! :lol:

@Yhuii: Mayu is indeed Yuko's patient :)

@takaminasjokes: the reason why Acchan needs Yuko's advice will be revealed on the next next next chapters! :lol:

@lezperv: I probably won't remove Kai and I'm still wondering to create MajiMina! Haha and maybe it is really Nami's way of showing affection to her obaa-chan :lol:

@phoenix0i: haha yes! I really love the way Sayanee talks and find it match for Nami!

@Ruka Kikuchi: thank you for waiting! Here is the next chapter!

Once again, thank you very very very much for your kind comments everyone! Your comments have helped me to have motivation to write! And also thank you for your thankyous! See you in the next chapter guys!

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Who You Are 「AtsuMina」Chapter 3: Maeda Atsuko 2015/02/08
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2015, 04:40:36 PM »
Jane Doe really is troublesome.
Paruru's scene was cute though.

What would Acchan do with Jane Doe's request?
Can't wait...  :O
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2015, 07:49:39 PM »
Finally is Jane Doe.. hmm.. somehow I wish, that this personality of Minami make Acchan heart beat more faster..  :D  and make her feel uncomfortable with hers movements.  :oops:  ..... But it's only my wild imagination..  XD

Thank you for update and waiting next one!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »
will come back to comment later :P
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun