JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen Zero: Clash of Two Eras (Next Chapter: Gekikara vs Salt !)  (Read 5135 times)

Offline JEEY

Majisuka Gakuen Zero
Clash of Two Eras
Updated characters:
Salt era
Shimazaki Haruka as Salt - Rappapa, President
Yokoyama Yui as Otabe - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Kizaki Yuria as Magic - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Kawaei Rina as Bakamono - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Iriyama Anna as Yoga - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens

Yuko era
Matsui Rena as Gekikara - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
There are many characters yet to be revealed

---
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:23:01 PM by JEEY »

Offline JEEY

Re: Majisuka Gakuen Zero: Clash of Two Eras
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »
Added characters on this chapter:
Salt era
Shimazaki Haruka as Salt - Rappapa, President
Yokoyama Yui as Otabe - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Kizaki Yuria as Magic - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Kawaei Rina as Bakamono - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Iriyama Anna as Yoga - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens

Yuko era
Matsui Rena as Gekikara - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
Prologue - Go Back

--- Salt era, before Miyawaki Sakura transferred ---

Salt was alone in her private room inside the Rappapa base. "I think nothing interesting is gonna happen today, as well," she's bored as usual. She's lying on a sofa while her right hand playing with two iron balls.

"Salt-san, y-you need to see this! Yoga found an interesting item," suddenly Bakamono entered the room.

Salt left her room and met with the Four Heavenly Queens, she saw a weird talisman on Yoga's hand. "What is that?" she's interested. The talisman shaped round with old Chinese characters sculpted on it.

"Yoga found it the first time, there, in front the door," Otabe explained. "It might be just a prank, or it was belong to someone else, but she dropped it."

Yoga stood up. "But I have a bad feeling about this. Like, something is not right with this talisman."

Salt ordered Yoga to explain what is this bad feeling that Yoga is having. This is the first time for Salt to be so interested in something other that fighting someone on par with her, it's because she also has the same feeling as Yoga the second she saw that talisman.

"This is related to my experience when I do a yoga exercise," Yoga started. "I don't know about the other yoga practitioners, but sometime in my exercise, when I was too focus, I felt like there was something inside my head, and that thing was scratching my inner brain. The pain became bigger and bigger, it forced me to stop the exercise. I had the same feeling the time I touched this talisman. My head is in pain even now."

Bakamono looked stressed because she didn't understand a single thing. "Ahh, mou, I don't know what you guys are talking about. For me that thing looks like a round chocolate bar."

"Jeez, Bakamono. You really are baka, aren't you?" said Magic. "But, you know, as a magician, I can relate to what you just explained, Yoga. Even though I can only do trick magic, I actually learn a bit about 'real' magic."

All of them turned their eyes to Magic. "Really? You mean you can do real magic?" Otabe was shocked.

"I didn't say that I can do---" Magic stopped. Everyone was looking at the talisman, it was shining.

"Ehh, what is happening with it?!" Bakamono tried to cover her eyes with her hands. The talisman shined brighter and brighter and suddenly the light turned black, creating a black-hole-like portal that pulled Salt and all the Heavenly Queens in. After that, the portal became smaller until it looked like a single dot and vanished in mid air.

Five people suddenly appeared in front of Majijo's school gate. They looked confused, except for one person who was amazed. "What just happened? Did we just teleported?" said Salt with smile on her face.

"We are still in Majijo, right?" Magic looked around. "But something's weird. The school's building looked a little bit different."

Yoga also realized something. "The students are different, I've never seen any of their faces. This is like a different school."

All of them hid behind the wall of the school gate, didn't want to enter the school nor to be seen by the students. "I am very confused right now," said Bakamono. "Salt-san, what is exactly happening to us?"

"I will check inside the school, you guys stay here!" Salt gave a command. It had been a while since the last time the Four Heavenly Queens were given commands from her. Salt gives command only when she is interesting in something.

Salt went inside the school yard, passing through some students that just ignored her. She wasn't familiar with any of those faces, until she saw someone ...

There was a girl in front of her. She's holding a bloody umbrella using her right hand while biting her left hand nails. Other students tried to move away from that girl as far as possible, seemed like they were all terrified. She looked at Salt, stopped for a second and talked, "Nee, I've never seen you here. Are you a new student? Because if yes, I think I will beat you up! Ahahahaha ..."

Salt smiled, a compilation of satisfied and scary smile. "This is like a dream," she said. "I've only seen your photos and heard rumor about a former brutal Majijo's yankee, never actually met in person. But now you're in front of me, Gekikara-senpai."

"Huh, what do you mean?" Gekikara replied. Her right hand was playing with the umbrella. "I am not a former, I'm still a student here."

"So this is what the talisman did, it is awesome!" Salt was full of emotions. "It traveled me back in time!"

"Nee, I don't understand what you're talking about, new student. But now I feel like I want to crush you! Ahahaha ..." Gekikara laughed again. "Nee, okotteru ?"

---

Next Chapter: Gekikara vs Salt !
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:25:11 PM by JEEY »

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
Re: Majisuka Gakuen Zero: Clash of Two Eras
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 12:52:20 PM »
WOW, This would be a cool fight  :cathappy:

Continue please  :fap
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Yap!
Please do continue, author-san.. :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
do continue! :thumbsup

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
gekikara vs salt

it's cool!! XD XD

gekikara!! you must crush salt!! ^o^
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:27:57 AM by key17 »
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow, jut wow.
The clash of 2 eras! Who wouldn't want to read this?
Waiting patiently for you next update. :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
  • Everything starts from zero
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Omg, Gekikara vs. Salt
That's gotta be interesting xD
I wonder who is gonna win?
Considering that Gekikara has quite a high tolerance for pain and that Salt has never really been beaten by anyone using fair means. (Her saving that yankee, which I can't quite remember the name of, doesn't count since that wasn't really a hand to hand fight)
Anyways, ganbatte author-san on making the next chapter
Make it epic!
-Celashcole

Offline JEEY

Hello all  :)
I'm so sorry for not continuing this fic  :banghead:
I'm making a new fic now. Please check it on my siggy :D

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Will you continue or no?

Cuz damn I'm getting heated up by just imagining Salt and Geki's fight

and the time travel, going back to the first gen of Rappappa made me even more excited. They're gonna meet Yuuko-san and the other four heavenly queens! :panic:

Rappapa vs Rappapa = EPIC BATTLE, hmm sounds good :ding:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M