JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Two Moons

Author Topic: Forever (MaYuki fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 8389 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever: final chapter - Mayuki 19/11/15
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 05:37:09 AM »
“What means this?”

Mayu’s voice was scary, at hear her in that way Yuki felt a shiver in all her body, worst was the sensation of that shiver when she saw in the table that paper, that stupid piece of paper with the bad news, her surprised expression was enough for Mayu, that thing was Yuki’s paper and she wanted to know what was the meaning.

“No… it’s not what you think” Yuki answered with a dark tone, a half smile in her face at the time she watched the paper and was reading the headline “I hope you’re not angry at the point to don’t listen what I have to say”

Yuki’s look was dark, sad and tired, it was the kind of expression that can make you feel bad just at see it, if it wasn’t for that expression, Mayu would had walk away without saying anything more, a scene she wouldn’t mind to do in the cafeteria in where they had say they will meet that day.

“Then, what means? if is a joke it doesn’t have anything funny” said Mayu as she sat in front of Yuki, she was angry and didn’t look away of Yuki at any second

But instead of hear an instant response, she watched how Yuki took a deep breath and let it go slowly, her eyes never leaving the paper, and at observe more closely, Mayu noticed how Yuki’s hands began to shake uncontrollably, not only her hands, her shoulders were trembling, at look up, she noticed that Yuki was watching her, that look she had seen once, that day she found her in her apartment in that state, then, Yuki had lied, something else happened that day, something she suspected existed, but chose to ignore and forget.

“It’s not a joke, this is not a joke” the voice of Yuki was shaking, a lump in her throat formed and tears started to come from her eyes “I… I saw you, that day, we parted, we were going to see each other later, I come back to you, it was too late, something happened, they tried to steal, all for that necklace”

It seems Yuki said incomprehensible things, Mayu didn’t understand all that babbling, she said it so fast that Mayu only reached to understand parts of what Yuki spoke, theft, necklace, murder… in short, Mayu had been killed, it was silly, crazy, she couldn’t believe what was hearing.

“You know what?… I’m out of here, Yuki, you’re not yourself” Mayu had started to walk away, but for Yuki’s bad luck, it was the day, it was the time they had separated, it wasn’t a good idea to leave Mayu alone, no, not yet, she doesn’t had the necklace with her, but still…

“Wait, don’t go, you can tell me whatever you want, but don’t go, don’t leave me” Yuki said in a desperate attempt to stop Mayu, her whole plan to stay calm had gone down, her calm didn’t exist, just panic and fear, Mayu felt strange how Yuki acted, even more than she already was acting, and couldn’t help but feel the urge to get away from her.

“Let me go” said Mayu scared as she was trying to make Yuki let her go “This paper, your hallucinations with that necklace, well, you don’t have to worry anymore, I will get rid of him”

Yuki’s eyes widened when she saw the necklace, it was true, she was silly, the necklace was with the paper note, why she didn’t leave that stupid necklace on the floor? if she had just left that damn necklace on the floor, all would be alright now

“No… Mayu, please don’t…”

“Don’t come near me, you can’t until you get back to being yourself and not this crazy woman” Mayu interrupted in a sharp tone, without another word she turned and left the cafeteria

Yuki was left alone, everything had happened so quickly that no one noticed the drama that had happened, but it was not the time to stay without do something, with shaky legs, Yuki stood from the place and left at all sped, Mayu couldn’t be so far, and without more, a big Flashback of memories began to run in her head, it looked as if she was repeating that night, she was looking for Mayu, and she had that feeling that pressed her chest, something was wrong, and she didn’t want to repeat that night, but something told her it would happen again.

Her memories didn’t let her alone at any time, and thanks to them she knew exactly where to go, at some point she could saw Mayu, the brightness of the necklace was reflected thanks to the light, and you could see that brightness come out from her fist, walking more fast, Yuki could see that Mayu was almost in the entrance to the place she was killed, and almost running, she saw two men approaching Mayu, her heart was pounding like crazy, something told her that these were the culprits, she ran towards Mayu, passing of the men and pushing his shoulder, more for anger than anything else, and because of that, she could reach to notice the hidden gun in his belt, Yuki felt fear at see the gun, but she could say with a small voice “Sorry” to the man and went to Mayu taking her arm.

“May! Finally I could reach you!” Yuki said cheerfully as she has meet a friend, but Mayu was surprised

“What the…!” Mayu said in an annoyed tone

“Shut up and walk” Yuki ordered quietly, and on a threatening tone, making Mayu couldn’t refuse

With a sense of fear and nerves, Yuki saw the two men pass beside them and following the line of sight of Yuki, Mayu saw the men and the gun in the belt of one of them.

Yuki felt how Mayu was tense at saw that, and without saying anything Yuki took Mayu’s hand to let her know that everything would be fine
After a few seconds that seemed eternal, the two mens moved away, at least, enough to let Yuki talk quietly

“I will not let them do something to you”

“This must be a joke” Mayu said in a trembling voice, but that didn’t mean that what Yuki said was true… right?

“Are you okay?” Yuki asked directing her gaze to Mayu, which looked toward the ground lost in her thinking

“This doesn’t mean that I believe you….” May commented “But still… tell me what happened in that future you speak about”

“They try to steal the necklace… you don’t let them and you get shot… you die on the spot, when I come to the place… I don’t want to remember that… but it seems that none of that will happen again” Yuki said with a smile, was that smile that Mayu loved to much, seemed that Yuki was the same as always
But not everything was going to end so simple, and although Yuki expected to be like that, the feeling that something was wrong would not let her, paying attention to her instinct, she tried to see the two men again, but they were gone, she had lost sight of them, and that didn’t look good, the streets began to get empty and the rain had begun to fall and without warning she felt something at her side.

“You saw it right?…. walk without make a sound” the voice was one that left her completely mute, were the two men, they were with them, and the people walking around didn’t realise anything, one false move and they will be fired but from all that, what mattered was Mayu, Yuki saw her, Mayu’s expression was of terror and Yuki knew that she had to protect her… at any cost.

“Okay…” Yuki answered pulling Mayu more closely and with a movement of her lips said “Everything will be fine” followed by a smile.

“There was not time to think, Yuki had changed the course of things, at least Mayu wasn’t alone through this, this time, she was at her side and would ensure that nothing bad would happen to her, she had something at her side, people walking occasionally at their side, and with that, seeing a man walking toward them, with her hip, Yuki pushed Mayu towards the men and in just on those seconds the chaos began.

Yuki had pushed Mayu to separate her from the other man who was behind them the one that hadn’t a weapon, the only one with a gun was threatening Yuki, Mayu fell on the man and didn’t even have time to react when she heard a shot, people starting crying and screaming around them, Mayu saw one of the men, who had no weapon, run away and at turn to the other man Mayu saw him in shock.

“I didn’t want to do this, you stupid woman…” without another word the man started running towards the crowd, Mayu’s gaze directed towards Yuki and a loud scream was heard everywhere, it seemed as she listened the scream in third person, her own scream didn’t felt real, Yuki was on the floor, blood gushing from not knowing where forming a red puddle around.

“It seems that I could make everything change after all… don’t you think so?” Yuki whispered with a smile, but her pained face make it feel false

“No, you were not supposed to be the one… I should be the one, It should be me!” Mayu cried as she knelt beside Yuki, her hand gently stroking the cheek of her love.

“You believe me now… right?… don’t cry, everything… I… made… was for you… because… I love you…”

“Don’t leave me… Yukirin… don’t leave me!”

It would seem as a nightmare but it wasn’t, Mayu took from her pocket a piece of paper, the note had changed… it didn’t say Watanabe Mayu… not it say Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Forever: final chapter - Mayuki 19/11/15
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 05:41:56 AM »
Interesting ending and instead of her it was Yuki taking the fateful shot
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2015, 01:19:00 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Safiraalsana

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 02:11:50 AM »
Aahh yuki......!!!!  :cry: :cry:

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 10:54:17 AM »