JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Key Of Heart

Author Topic: Brave Enough - Sae|Jurina|Rena|Yuki| & Others | Finally... Chapter.13 [16/3/17]  (Read 48244 times)

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
Maybe I will prefer sayamilky moment..
:glasses:
thank you for the update, author-san.. :mon lovelaff:
頑張ってください! :mon yeah:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
I wonder, if Airi's met Rena, then does that mean Churi's friends with Rena? If so, can you add more Furuyanagi? :3

thanks for leaving comment :)
hmm..
I never thought about rena meeting churi. but mybe I'll make they become friend later.

about Furuyanagi, I'll see what I can do.
maybe i'll write a long update for them ;)

I wonder why my heart is fluttering at Saerena momment. Really. This is the first time :mon dunno:
That means you're doing a good job :thumbup thank you
hey panda-san nice too see you again :D
really??
thats good if you like it.
I make sae's is a bit cool here while Jun is cute type

thats relieve if you like it, I'm glad I took my time although quite long ._.

Maybe I will prefer sayamilky moment..
:glasses:
thank you for the update, author-san.. :mon lovelaff:
頑張ってください! :mon yeah:

Sayamilky?
perhaps I will write between SayaMilky and Furuyanagi.
but just calm every pairing will get turn eventually.

because I already decided to break into each pairing moments.

thanks for comment~

Hopefully I'll be able to update near in the future :D :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
beautiful? No . Popular? NO . Weird? YES 
ish! better not saying something like that again jun!!
ahh... you make me like saerena now! but i think jurirena is the best haha
oh! i'm waiting for furuyanagi too
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
its become more complicated....=='

and the drama is not yet even begin.. :err: :err:

:on speedy: :on speedy:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
This is... a very late comment of mine  :cool2: :depressed:

But of well... its still there. So we have already discussed it earlier but I will repeat myself. I'm up for more Kojiyuu. Excited about the tutoring sessions and what it might bring... I will be look out for those scenes!

One more thing... I haven't even considered shipping SaeRena in the past (well maybe I thought about it for this fic because I prefer JukirinxJuu here but...) I think I'm officially supporting SaeRena pairing for this story. Well done!

:byebye:

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
oh my God its near 1 month again i leave this fic :kneelbow:
when i was about to continue the last chapter, i think i'm overwriting again. so if i dont stop now, probably you will get update for next month. so i decided to post this chapter, and perhaps another update in this week also  :whistle: :whistle:

Thanks again for my reader to leave comment and silent reader i wish you guys will say hello and tell me what do you think of my writing  :hee:

I'm sorry it isn't about Furuyanagi yet.  maybe you'll get bored with the slow progress either in update or progressing story :kneelbow:
and i've add polling, please voting. i want to know what do you think :kneelbow:

beautiful? No . Popular? NO . Weird? YES 
ish! better not saying something like that again jun!!
ahh... you make me like saerena now! but i think jurirena is the best haha
oh! i'm waiting for furuyanagi too
HAHAHAHAHA i am kind of daredemo daisuki thou key-chan  :kekeke: :kekeke:
just wait for Furuyanagi in chapter 6, kay?  :bingo:

its become more complicated....=='

and the drama is not yet even begin.. :err: :err:

:on speedy: :on speedy:
imoutoooo-chaaaannn  :nya:

This is... a very late comment of mine  :cool2: :depressed:

But of well... its still there. So we have already discussed it earlier but I will repeat myself. I'm up for more Kojiyuu. Excited about the tutoring sessions and what it might bring... I will be look out for those scenes!

One more thing... I haven't even considered shipping SaeRena in the past (well maybe I thought about it for this fic because I prefer JukirinxJuu here but...) I think I'm officially supporting SaeRena pairing for this story. Well done!

:byebye:
Hey cal, thats okay. its better late than not at all *remember the old proverbs*  :hiakhiakhiak:

ah i havent thought about kojiYuu yet, but look forward for it, ok?

whooooaa now i have someone in SaeRena's side  :farofflook:

:hee:

:byebye: :byebye:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:50:42 PM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Brave Enough - Sae|Jun|Rena|Yuki| & Others Chap.5 (8/2/16)
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2016, 12:48:59 PM »
[
Chapter 5

“There’s something I want to tell you”

*End Rena’s POV*

Suddenly Rena feels tensed with the Sae’s line. She thinking hard, what would be the taller boy going to say to her, but instead of answering his question she gave that’s-okay-go-ahead-just-say-it look to Sae. Sae gathered all of his courage, held rena’s both hand.

“R-Rena, I’ve been raised not in Tokyo. But in Kagoshima, did you by any ch-“

*Kring Kring*

It was Rena’s phone, she was about to ignore it until she saw the name on the screen. She gave sign to ask Sae permission to receive the phone. Sae just stood there and raise his hand , his index and thumb make an okay form. Rena took a couple step back away from Sae, while smile draw on his lips looking over the latter because she’s changing her expression fast and it has a lot cute expressions. This side of Rena is new to him, as if Sae is drawn closer to her in each single days. While waiting for Rena, he leaned on the electricity pole and put his hands on jacket’s pockets. After quite while,  Rena approached him with terribly sorry face to him.

“Gomen Senpai, is it long?”

“No, it’s okay” He patted Rena’s head, Sae is hurt to see Rena like that. He continue “Who was it?”

“It was my mom, she asked me to buy some groceries on my way back home”

“Sou ka,  Want to go together?”

“Mm-mm” She shook he head “I’m okay Senpai, since my father already waited for me on that supermarket”

“If so, I guess see you tomorrow?”

Sae was about to turn around, when Rena grabbed a tug of shirt. He look at the latter girl, her eyes on down.

“W-wait, What was you want to ask me earlier?”

“It’s nothing important”

Rena knew it was important enough, she never saw that serious Sae before. Yeah Sae is serious type guy, but when She saw that through Sae’s eyes that he wanted to tell her something important. Sae noticed the disappointment on the girl’s face.

“Believe me, I want to tell you. but I think you’ll making your father wait”

“….”

“Rena..”

He said her name in loving tone, he didn’t want to upset the girl. but the current situation isn’t allowed him to say any further, though he desperately wanted to ask her.

“…”

Looking  at Rena still puffed her cheeks, not bother looking at the ikemen boy. The boy cupped both of her cheeks, forcing her orbs
meet him. He leaned closer, her eyes widen when he was close enough. Rena shut her eyes immediately, after saw that he find Rena is cute. When their lips was going to meet, his lips go for forehead instead. Feel something press against her forehead, Rena open her eyes.

“Later, okay?”

Rena never expect the forehead kiss, if she could she wanted to run away. she did having thought that Sae will kiss her, she mean KISS. Still although only forehead kiss, that was for the very first time someone kiss her.

“Next time it will be the lips, prepare” Sae sneakily whispered in the stunned girls

Those words has affected her, finally snapped by to the reality. She smacked his chest lightly, she did to hide her face fully like ripe tomato now.

“There there, Now go. I bet your father already waiting long enough”

Sae turn Rena’s body around, and push her lightly. Rena did walk a couple step, and before making final turn to waving to the ikemen boy. Sae waving back, and stood there until Rena’s figure slowly disappear in the end of the road.

at Miyazawa’s Residence

“Tadaima”

Sae put his shoes on rack, loosing tie from his shirt. when he was about to entered the living room. His brother head pop-up from the kitchen, Jun wore blue apron. it made Sae giggled a bit, sometimes he could see that Jun is more on pretty side than manly, he’s just really  great cooks like their mother.

“Ah! Okaeri Nii-chan, take a bath first. I already made dinner for us”

Sae gave a salute to Jun rushing to his room, after took a bath he came down stair ready to munching. But there is somewhat a heavy air in the middle of dinner time between Miyazawa’s Brother. Sae could sense Jun’s body fidgeting and his looks at somewhere far, but yet instead eating he just stir-up dinner with spoon. Looking the situation, he knew that the younger Miyazawa isn’t goint to spill the beans sooner

“Is it about Rena?”

Jun flinched heard that name, his eyes ready to pop-up completely looking at Sae’s orbs right now. Sae casually throw the question, and shove another spoon to his mouth waiting for his brother answer. Jun pondered what should he say

“You don’t like me being close to her?”

How could he read my mind? - Jun’s eyes ready to pop-op, shocked because he never thought that he is could easily read by Sae.

“How did I know? That’s probably now inside your head?”

Of course Sae knows, just how many years that they have been together. Jun always behave like this if something happened, likely in this case it must be about Matsui Rena. There’s a unspoken rules between Miyazawa brother that they don’t keep secret from each other. The younger Miyazawa likely upset because of Sae didn’t tell anything about Rena.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, but when I was about to, you found out first.”

“Well….It’s just.. I don’t understand what make you like being with her”

Jun slightly pouted, but wouldn’t dare to look into his brother’s eyes

“Hmm.. I don’t quite understand myself Jun” Sae shrugged his shoulder and smile, and continue where he left “I think you’ll learn to like her, just be friend with her okay?”

“…”

“How about we’re going out together?”

“Just me, you and her?”

Just imagined things that his brother and Rena shows their affection to each other, made our puppy shivering. Being third wheel is the last thing he wants to do, surely he knows that Sae isn’t type who shows public display affection. But looking at the current Sae, there is a HUGE possibilities that Sae will do that. 

“Hmmm…You could bring anyone of course, what about Churi?”

“…”

“I thought you close enough to Churi, Jun” Sae still shoving another meals

“Yeah, but we are just friends. If I asked her, I believe I will be killed by Airi the next day.” Jun sighed

“Airi loves churi? How come he didn’t tell me?

“He didn’t even tell Churi yet, Sae-nii” This time the younger miyazawa finally gulped his meal.

“I see.. What about you?” Sae stopped eating and fully looking at his brother

“Huh?”

“Do you have someone in mind Jun?”

There is a certain name immediately crossed in Jun’s mind, of course it is Kashiwagi Yuki. All about Yuki now played in slow motion like a slide shows inside the younger’s head.  He quite grinned by himself, thanks God he could stop. the last thing he wants to do is blurt out about Kashiwagi Yuki, he still wants to keep about the partnering things by himself..  at least for now

“You could asked her, and we can go together”

Sae’s actually want to ask further more about this girl. It’s rare case that the younger miyazawa didn’t tell him, moreover it looks like this girl sure hold special place in Jun’s heart. Sae just gave his angelic smile and reached out his hand to ruffled Jun’s hair. Looking at the situation, Sae knew that his lil bro quite agree with the planning, Jun didn’t say anything but slightly nodded, he didn’t like the plan at all but he thought he could use this an excuses for ask Yuki out.

“Thanks for the foods Jun, it’s really delicious as usual”

Sae patted the younger’s head and finally got up from his seat, after that he went to his room and just lie down with one hand behind his head, another one is holding up his phone. his eyes stare the screen is for long time, there is certain number at the screen. at first he wants to make a call, but it’s late already he didn’t want to bother her at all. Text will do - So he started to type, but not after that he erased it again. after a while, he re-check all of the contents again, satisfied with the contents he decided to send it.

To : Matsui Rena

Hey Renaaa~
Sleep already?
Are you free for the weekend? .
I-It’s not just both of us (if you concern about it) I’ll ask Jun to come along and you could ask someone too if you like. *blush emoticon*
See you tomorrow!

Back at Kitchen

After clean up the dishes, Jun decided to text the raven-senpai. To make things easier with the partnering things. the last time they met, they decided to exchanged their phone number and email. but Jun is too coward to text the senpai first. This time he gathered all of the courage to invite the girl. after quite long time arrange the word.

To : Kashiwagi Yuki
Konbanwa, Kashiwagi-Senpai
My brother will take Matsui Rena out this weekend
if you like, I’d like to we go as well
o-of course, it for our partnering sake *flustered emoticon*
Oyasumi

Afterall the Miyazawa’s share a similarities between them in those texts right? fufufu~ (Author’s Note)

To Be Continue
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:36:51 AM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
Re: Brave Enough - Sae|Jun|Rena|Yuki| & Others + Polling Chap.5 (8/2/16)
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2016, 01:16:10 PM »
serious author-san after reading from beginning to end
I would agree if Yuki along with Jun
Poor Jun, I hope Yuki would have liked jun
Saerena so cute ~
Asap pleasee (˘ʃƪ˘)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2016, 01:54:26 PM »
Hoo~ finally~
You won't drop this fic, right? :shifty:
Ahh~ saerena is cute! but.. i like jurirena... but i think i like saerena too... eh nooo! Argh!!! :frustrated:
I think kissing forehead is more sweet hehe it's make me feel safe
I'm waiting for next chapter!! :byebye:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2016, 02:59:19 PM »
I hope there will be a moment Yuki and Jun
Asap author-san
Dont make me wait :(

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2016, 03:15:47 PM »
chii-chan....,u will add SayaMilky right ? *glare*  :catglare:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2016, 06:49:52 AM »
Ganbattteeeeeeee Ooooooouhhhhhh~~~

coming for re edit..sorry for the intrusion..
okayy...firstly dont drop em..continue till ur last breath..
keep writing when inspiration come..and dont care what the hardcore of sae hater say..lol.(that include me) if they say anything bad..they just too crazy with their pair..and nicee update..keep it up..finally done the comment
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:35:44 PM by Blackdawn »

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »
Thank you for the one who voted on polling, Thanks for 13 people who still like mine, but also thanks for the one who hates it. you guys ROCK :pimp: :pimp:
I'll continue this fic, but as i told you i'm slow writer  :stuffed: :sweat: :sweat:
but today i'll make exception, this is the first time i'm updating fast  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

as for next update, i can't promise. because my mind full with story on my other fic.
probably i will update for other fic before i'll back again to this fiction :kneelbow:

serious author-san after reading from beginning to end
I would agree if Yuki along with Jun
Poor Jun, I hope Yuki would have liked jun
Saerena so cute ~
Asap pleasee (˘ʃƪ˘)
Your pray has been answer, I'm updating NOW  :on gay:

just pray for Jun, maybe he'll get lovey-dovey time next. but yeah too many pairing on this fic, its trouble me.
i'll try my best  :on study:

Hoo~ finally~
You won't drop this fic, right? :shifty:
Ahh~ saerena is cute! but.. i like jurirena... but i think i like saerena too... eh nooo! Argh!!! :frustrated:
I think kissing forehead is more sweet hehe it's make me feel safe
I'm waiting for next chapter!! :byebye:
I WONT, because there's still 13 persons who will wait for it  :shy1:
aaahhh me too love SaeRena but SaeYuki also :frustrated:
good news you dont have to wait for long  :kekeke:
i've been pondering which couple will have their first kiss on this fic  :dunno:

I hope there will be a moment Yuki and Jun
Asap author-san
Dont make me wait :(
aahh too bad this time Furuyanagi time, perhaps in next chapter or 2 more. I kinda want to give each time proper moments
just wait okay , i love Jurina also  :fainted: :fainted:
chii-chan....,u will add SayaMilky right ? *glare*  :catglare:
Vinaaaa  :badluck: :badluck:

Ganbattteeeeeeee Ooooooouhhhhhh~~~

:on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on study: :on study:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:25:13 PM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Brave Enough - Sae|Jun|Rena|Yuki| & Others Chapter.6 (10/2/16)
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2016, 06:21:55 PM »
[
Chapter 6

*Next Morning at Library*

After lunch-break time bell, Airi rushed to library. As today instead join the other to have lunch together, he’s planning to spend his time to enjoy “me time” in library. He’s usually use this an excuses because when Airi’s have a lot of going on in his head he wants to go to quiet place, therefore library is a perfect choices. Soon after closing door behind him, a familiar figure caught his eyes , it was the same girl, pale skin, wear glasses, and her long raven-hair. he didn’t quite remember how exactly they become friend, but sure it was related to books. The first thing Airi noticed is Rena isn’t holding any books right now, instead looking at her phone. Strange – that was Airi thought.

“Hey, Rena-chan”

“O-Ohayou Airi!”

Airi took a seat beside Rena, and take a glance what is on Rena’s hands. Rena hurriedly put aside her phone, but it’s too late Airi already read some of its contents.

“Ah re-read text from Sae-nii? I don’t know that you’re that kind of girl Rena-chan”

Airi emphasized that part in teasing tone. a tint of pink shows in Rena’s face, blame on her pale-skin although it was a slight pink but didn’t escape from Airi’s eyes.

“Talk about yourself Airi, have you told her?” 

“W-what?”

“Don’t play dumb, we both know what is I am talking about”

Airi should have known that Rena is smart to change topic. He knew that the glasses girl isn’t allowed him to change topic until she got the answer. He leaned on the desk, his eyes meet Rena’s.

“…..No”

“You should Airi, sooner or l-“

“How can I tell her? If I know what is the answer lie at the front.”

Rena noticed a bitter tone from the boy. Recently she knew that Airi has crush on their classmate, Takayanagi Akane. but instead talking to her, he use a messenger to disguised as someone. It’s not his intention to lie, he is gamer and often use username Luca. Luca is taken by fuRUKAwa, japanese language pronounce R as L, such as Love they pronounce it Rabu like that. At the first time they met, they usually talking about books, don’t know since when they did began talking about their personal life. including Sae on Rena’s side and Churi on Airi’s side. one thing that Rena couldn’t understand is Airi is quite close to Akane, but why using the round way to approached her. On the other hand, Airi pondering whether she should tell the truth to Churi. somehow he regret what has going on. One thing Airi didn’t tell Rena is Churi is in love with Jun which is not just someone but his best friend.

“You know what Airi, Life sure play game on us”

“Huh?”

“You are always easily to give  someone advice, but helpless when it comes  about yourself”

“Haha you’re right, Rena-chan. Sometimes I hate being me”

Airi smile bitterly, Rena hates her friend down like this. She patted his shoulder in soothing manner, at least that’s what she can do for Airi.

“Airi that loves book, Airi who totally love his friends, and Airi wants to talk to me even I’m a weird. I like THAT Airi, you know?”

Rena smiling at Airi, the boy know that Rena trying her best to cheer him up. He feel a little bit at ease because of it, his mischievous side arise.

“I like THAT Rena-chan too you know~” That is referring Rena with Sae

Rena smacked Airi head, after that they just laughing happily. Little Rena and Airi knew, there is this another girl who watched them from afar.  The girl frowned with the view, moreover it’s the first time her saw Airi looks happily with other girl beside her and Milky. The funny thing she isn’t feeling good about it, more over that she didn’t know that Airi befriended with Matsui Rena.  She came closer to the the figures who laughing like idiot now.

“Care to introduce your friend, Nee Airi?”

Airi frozen, he knew whose voice it is. It was Takayanagi Akane aka Churi, his crush. Unlike Airi rena could manage her composure.

“C-Churi! Since when did you stand there?”

“Since I like part” Churi said with annoyed tone but smiling, it’s more scary than Churi burst in anger.

“Ah It just…”

Airi scratched his head, and looking at anywhere but Churi’s eyes. Rena couldn’t see it more, so she decided to help Airi to lighten the air.

“You must be Takayanagi-san, right? I’m Matsui Rena”

Rena smiled at Churi offering her hand, Churi accept her hand and throw a smile.

“Yes, I’m Takayanagi Akane but you can call me Churi, like Airi did”

“If so, please call me Rena instead”

The fact that Airi’s been hanging out with Rena without her knowing, is hurt her a bit. Plus she is annoyed looking at Airi who was this nervous to introducing his new friend. at the other hand Airi now could handle his nervousness begin to ask Churi

“What are you doing here, Churi?”

“Am I not allowed to be here?”

“You know it’s not what I mean” Airi sighed

“It’s better if I go, you could talk” Finally Rena speak up, Rena knew the longer she stay the worse atmosphere became.

“No need Rena, I just want to find books related to bird”

Churi bid goodbye for now with slight bow, heading to the corner shelves near windows leaving those two.  She lied about earlier, she did want to find Airi. Because she’s been lonely these days. Talking about Jun is nowhere to found every lunch-breaks, Milky would rather choose to be around her fans, there is Shin left but Churi can’t stand with quiet his personality, usually it’s Airi who always beside her. No matter what happened Airi is irreplaceable presence. But after looking Airi who’s having fun beside other girl, as if like Airi slowly out of her reach. Her eyes roaming all the books but she keep repeating scene

“I like THAT Airi, you know?”

“I like THAT Rena-chan too you know~”

“So you two like each other huh” She mumbling

She browsing all of the books in the shelves, there were no books until her eyes shining at one book. It was a Ensiclopedia of Birds. Without a doubt Churi loves bird so much, she has like 5 parrots at home and planning to add more in the future. Too bad for her, the book itself is around in the highest level of the shelves. She tried her best to stretch her arm to reach for it, but her fingers barely touch its cover. Persistent girl that what she is, she’s tiptoe to add her reach. still it’s not enough. Silhouetted came from behind covered the sunlight which is came from the windows, soon a hand reached out for the book. Churi still didn’t know who it was, but she could felt the warmth of the breath on her nape from the latter.

“Is it the book that you’re looking for?”

Churi turned her gaze into the latter, she narrowed her eyes because of the sunlight. A couple seconds after her eyes adapting with lights, she found it was Airi. Her eyes in shock, it was the first time actually she is THIS close to Airi. Her heart racing, hammered onto her chest. Airi just realized that Airi isn’t bad for his appearances. Although he’s not athletic type but has warm aura around him, maybe that’s what makes Churi feels secure with his presences more than Jun honestly.

“Why am I so nervous about it, It just Airi Churi, JUST AIRI”

Back to Airi, he stood there holding the Ensiclopedia that Churi has been reached just now. Churi face changed into red colour now, suddenly Airi grasped the situation now.  He swiftly back-off  to give Churi some spaces. Churi grab the book from Airi’s hand

“T-Thank you” Churi hide her red face with the book

Airi can’t reply anything back but nodded and shyly smiled.  Until the girl chirping again

“Nee Airi, You know right recently I had this online friend?”

“Yap! Why?”

Airi’s breathing hitched, because of this topic. yes, Churi always told him about “Luca”. It did hurt him a bit, because he kept lying to her.

“I don’t know, I have this feeling. it’s like he knows me well, like too well”

“……”

Churi was heading to the windows, looking at the soccer field. The summer breeze blew upon her face, her beautiful hair floating in the air.

“But, who is he?” She continue where she left

He slowly come closer where Churi stand, he intertwined his left hand with Churi’s, while the other wrapped around he neck from behind. He put his head on Churi’s left shoulder, closing his eyes. Churi’s body frozen, Airi try to brushed her knuckle to ease her.

“Nee Churi, What would you do if I told you that I am Luca?

TO BE CONTINUE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:37:20 AM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2016, 06:37:54 PM »
fast and furious.....:thumbsups :thumbsups

first dont ever drop em..second..continue writing till ur last breath..next keep writing when inspiration come..and lastly dont pay attention or care what the hardcore of sae hater say..lol.(that include me) if they say anything bad..they just too crazy with their pair..and nicee update..keep it up

ps: why in the world i cant vote in ur polls..15 its end..now only 10..mehh..=='..ouhh..u already end it..too early..but yeah..my bad

and.....FURUNAGAYYYYYY IS LAAYYYYYFFFFFF....HEEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEEEAAAAAAHHHGGG
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:46:03 PM by Blackdawn »

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2016, 04:00:51 PM »
OH MY FURUYANAGAY!!! They should have their first kiss now!!!
Where's jurirena saerena?
I'm glad you won't drop this fic!! :D

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2016, 01:29:41 PM »
I will waiting for yuki and jun lovey dovey lol
XD

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »
Hey for my silentreader, I'm back to update this chapter 7 of this fic. Honestly i forgot the flow of this story, i need to re-read again as reader. then i found many of you at the beginning who gave me encouragement. I'm very grateful to you all  :whistle: :whistle:

Before i was planning to drop this fic, but i remember that i made promise to you and to myself that i will finish this story.
I assure you that i never intend to break it, I'm man of my words:on cigar: :on cigar: :on cigar:

:onionwhip: :onionwhip:

FYI the drama has not begin yet....  :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

fast and furious.....:thumbsups :thumbsups

first dont ever drop em..second..continue writing till ur last breath..next keep writing when inspiration come..and lastly dont pay attention or care what the hardcore of sae hater say..lol.(that include me) if they say anything bad..they just too crazy with their pair..and nicee update..keep it up

ps: why in the world i cant vote in ur polls..15 its end..now only 10..mehh..=='..ouhh..u already end it..too early..but yeah..my bad

and.....FURUNAGAYYYYYY IS LAAYYYYYFFFFFF....HEEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEEEAAAAAAHHHGGG

It nice to heard it from you sis *BEAR HUG*
 :kekeke: :kekeke:

yeaaaahhh Furuyanagay is making their moooveeee~  :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

OH MY FURUYANAGAY!!! They should have their first kiss now!!!
Where's jurirena saerena?
I'm glad you won't drop this fic!! :D
Too bad isnt their time yet... but i think it will near in the future  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

We'll skip SaeRena this time, i present you JuriYuki time fufufufu~
But as always SaeRena time is always doki doki right? :3

Thank you! you've made me want to write this fic even more  :hee: :hee:

I will waiting for yuki and jun lovey dovey lol
XD

Your prayer has been answer!
This time JuriYuki

i hope you'll like it  :stuffed: :stuffed:
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Brave Enough - Sae|Jun|Rena|Yuki| & Others Chapter.7 (10/3/16)
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2016, 03:46:42 PM »
[
Chapter 7

“Ssssttt! Airi!” Jun hissed at Airi who sat beside him almost in whisper state. Airi turned his head to his puppy friend and gave what-is-wrong look for an answer. “What happened between you two?”

“Who?”

“You and her”

Jun pointing at Churi, he noticed since lunch break was over. Churi and Airi didn’t talk much, or should he say that two of them avoiding each other. That is RARE case for Churi to stay silent and Airi didn't focus either, therefore there must be something happened between them.

“Ah…about that….” Airi’s smile is no longer there, changed into anxious look, his eyes fixed on his desk only.

*Flashback*

“Nee Churi, What would you do if I’m Luca?

“E-Eh..?”

Churi was trying to broke herself free from Airi’s embrace; She want to make sure if she didn’t misheard anything. But Airi wont allowed her, he didn’t want to Churi looking at his current state. He tighten his grip on Churi’s, closing his eyes.. waiting for Churi’s answer.

“Y-yes.. I am…Luca. Your online friend”

There are relieve in her heart, of course she is happy; now the mystery about Luca has been revealed. Still, there is uneasy feeling covered in her heart. There are many things she wanted to ask Airi…

Did Airi want to make a fun of her?

Is this all lie?

Why didn’t Airi say anything?

Why did he bother using another identity?

Just why....

“Hahaha Airi Stop it! it’s not funny, you know?” Churi trying laugh it off, because she thought that Airi just play prank on her; if only it was just a prank, she’ll forgive him. Then Airi turned her body to facing him, his eyes fixed on Churi’s orbs as if lured her in, maybe for the first time she realized how attractive his dark-brown eyes is..

“No, It’s true…. I love you, Akane… from long time ago…”

That’s it her cue, she knew that Airi always in serious mode if he called her based on her first name instead Churi. Still, too many things happened at the same time. Before she could grasp of the fact that Airi is Luca, yet the latter now confessed his love to her. Since when did Airi love her? More importantly, What is Airi to her? To be honest, she never see Airi in that light not in a second. She always had her eyes on Jun.. only Jun. Airi is just her friend, but Airi is important presence to her. He is the only person whom she can talk about many thing, including her feelings. Airi always there for her, like every time. Sudden thought about losing Airi is beyond her imagination, but she didn’t even know if she loves Airi the way that he loved her.  This situation has become too much for her, she just needs time…at least for now

“I-I’m….I-I’m… Sorry Airi”

*End of Flashback*

Honestly Airi wants to tell everything to Jun, but it’s not the right time. He’s not ready, yet. The rejection itself is hurt, it was not that he couldn’t see it coming. He totally imagined this thing would happen eventually, Though he prepared his heart all this time; still having your feelings rejected by someone you love is hurt as hell. The one thing Airi know is he’s not regretting about what happened; Airi had done the best he could, he’s glad that finally the weight from his heart has been lifted. At least now he knows Churi’s answer, and the best part is he didn’t have to lie anymore not to his love one.

Knowing that Airi isn’t going to say anything, Jun didn’t want to push the topic like usual; that was on thing that they learned along their friendship. But Jun knew there was something happened between his friends, but can’t point out what the exact problem. Jun knew that Airi will tell him eventually, maybe later. That was Jun noticed his watch..

“Yabbai!! I’m late” Jun quickly put his books into his backpack.

“Oi Jun! Where are you going?” Airi asked finally noticing the unusual behavior of puppy

“As usual Airi! Bye!”

Jun gave wink to his best friend, looking at the gestures Airi know it probably related to Kashiwagi Yuki, without a doubt. Airi showed his thumb to give the puppy friend encouragement. Jun ran with all his might to reach music room, not far from it. he could hear a soothing melody from piano. He slid open the door slowly didn’t want to make any noise, and look at the slender figure which her hands flying over that piano keys. Jun a bit lack knowledge in music, but he smart enough to know that Yuki is a very good piano player.

(a/n Click if you're curious about the song)

When the first time Jun saw Yuki, the latter played the same piece. The piece itself gave relaxing feeling, yet sadness written all of her face. What was in her thought while play this? The melody from piano stopped, Jun clapped his hands furiously after she’s done playing. she finally noticed Jun’s presence at the front door.

“Jun-kun? Since when did you stand in there?”

“Since beginning..” Jun beaming his smile

“If so, why don’t you say something?” Yuki pouted, she just feels bad to know that she was too immersed playing hardly aware about the boy presences.

“Because I love the way you play the song”

Jun saw a shade of crimson gradually appear in her cheeks. Yuki isn’t the type who easily blush,  but she can’t help it since she didn’t see that coming. She abruptly turned her eyes at something else.

“Do you like that song?”

“Un, what song is that?”

“It was piece from S.E.N.S, the name is Wish.”

Yuki noticed that Jun still stood there at the front of the door, she gave motion to get closer. Jun walked towards the grand piano,  he isn’t bold as Sae, like timid puppy she walk to seat in front of the piano

“Is that your favorite?”

“No, I learned that piece because someone loves it” Yuki’s face turn into sad one while thinking about someone. But Jun didn’t dare to ask who it was..

“Will you teach me, Senpai?”

Yuki can’t believe what the latter said “Are you saying that want to learn?”

“If you willing to teach me, it’s a yes”

“Sure, come here”

Yuki patted on the her chair motion Jun to sit beside her. The chair itself was designed to fit for two people. In of term playing piano, there are many piece that need two person who play it at the same time which is called Piano Duet or often referred as piano four hands.  It was her first time to teach someone, but since Jun gave puppy eyes and there is no reason for her to decline. Soon, Yuki began to teach him, first learning the basic such as keys, rhythm, tempo and etc. After spent 2 hours, Jun wasn’t making any progress at all. Jun is a someone you can called lack of art side, he is a person who never good with any instrument or drawing. Jun keep making the same mistakes, either press the wrong keys or out of tempo. Of course that piece quite hard for newbie, but we should say that Jun’s level below newbie actually. On the other side Yuki’s patience is running out, the ojou-sama is never good with teaching someone. Because she’s kind person who smart for herself, and slowly she began losing her calm composure.

“Arrghhh! I told you over and over not THIS key but THAT key” Finally Yuki said in desperate tone, black aura now emitting from her head.

“S-sorry” Jun’s imaginary puppy ear flop down, too bad Yuki was't looking at him. “Senpai, Can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?”

“What was in your mind while playing that song?”

“Hmm? What do you mean?”

“It just…. I noticed sadness around you..”

“I… I have this wish… me and someone made promise together..” Yuki stopped talking, look a bit discomfort talking about this topic. The atmosphere around them began somewhat heavy around them. Before it’s too much, the puppy broke the ice

“So, where is the usual for today?” Jun decided to change the topic

AH!”

Yuki grabbed her bag which is located on side of Piano, busy searching something from it. There is smile drew on her face, it looks like she found what she was looking for.

“Here, obento for today”

Yes, obento. Since Jun delivered news about they are going to Disney Land together. Yuki decided to make obento for the sake of the date, too bad Jun is the one became her guinea pig. Of course it for Sae, but that’s enough to make Jun happy; as long as he can spend more time with Yuki. The other day, she asked Jun about what dishes that Sae liked. As far as He could remember, Sae is a great cook more than him. Sae was never picky eater at the first place, so he simply answer that Sae will love anything. But it just one thing.. One thing that he can’t stand for was.. Yuki’s cooking. Jun used to believe that Yuki good at cooking, that’s why he agree at once.  Her outer appearance is like Yamato Nadeshiko aka Great Wife Material in japanese term, good at playing piano and etc. He never thought that Cooking is one of her flaw; to add much to his disappointment, she didn’t even know how to crack an egg for God Sake. But what done is done..

“I-itadakimasu…” Jun pressed his palms together, there is fear tone in his sentence, soon you’ll know why…

After first bite, chew it once… twice…. thrice….. and suddenly the movement from his mouth stopped. Yuki since earlier keep watching the latter, frowned because there is no comment nor feedback.

“How was it?”

It’s not good; to be short it was INEDIBLE. Just imagine the horrible dishes that you’ve ever taste in your life. That is what Yuki’s obento taste like. Jun didn’t bother to chewing, but gulp a big shove into his throat; he just want it get it done fast.

“It-it is Good Senpai…” Jun’s voice wavering, though Jun intend to make it as believe-able enough as possible. He abruptly covered it with raising his thumb, too bad sudden kick from his stomach came and he couldn’t maintain his calm composure anymore.

“I knew it…. I am bad at cooking…..” She looked down, cupping her own face

“You’re getting there, just keep practicing..”  as Jun beamed a smile, he know its lie but he didn’t have any heart to tell the truth to Yuki.

“Really?” Her tone change into excitement

“Un”

Yuki stunned, while Jun didn’t know what the reasons was. Then her face began to lean closer to his. Whilst Jun struggled to calm his heart down, literally their faces just inches away. Yuki’s eyes stuck in his orbs just stay there, before roaming to his nose down to his warm lips. There was this intense atmosphere between them, like if you could have heard a pin drop.  He was about to say anything when Yuki raise her right hand to meet his upper left lips.

“You know what, you have sauce on your lips” as she swept a trace of sauce at the edge of Jun’s lips. She trying not burst out laughing at the latter clumsiness. On the other hand Jun turned into stone, but as we know statue didn’t have red color on the cheeks. Soon she realized that it was dark outside, she was surprised that she actually enjoying her time with the young boy.

“Nee Jun-kun, I think i’m going home first, See you tomorrow” She grabbed her bag, finally waving at the baby before closing the Music Room door.

The puppy couldn’t say anything, only nodded furiously. She left Jun alone, in the class. After he can manage his heartbeat; He is rushing toward window in Music Room. He still able to see Yuki’s back on school field near gate before gone with the wind. He decided to going home until he saw familiar figure behind tree.

“What is Shin doing?”

He squinted out of the window, trying to get a good view of Shin was doing. He noticed that Shin actually looking at particular direction, therefore he switch his view to same-direction as Shin’s. A smirk drew on Jun’s face, as now he knew what the reason is.

“Wait a minute, What is Milky doing with Yuu-nii?”

TO BE CONTINUE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:38:29 AM by buciq »
My Projects :

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Key Of Heart