JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth

Author Topic: Secret Eyes: Chapter 3 (WMatsui+Jurina harem) 160706  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Long live Twin Towers! Long live WMatsui!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
Secret Eyes: Chapter 3 (WMatsui+Jurina harem) 160706
« on: April 17, 2016, 08:32:57 PM »
Another new project! I hope y'all enjoy~ :3

----

Prologue

I don’t know when it started, but when it did, it’s stayed like that for a long time. It may have been because of some deep inner desire, or because of some supernatural force, or just some whim of God… But at a certain point, after entering junior high, I was granted this unique power. A power that seemed to be a blessing at times, and a curse at others, but it was amazing, all the same. What is it, you may ask? Well, that is…

“Hey, there she is, go say hi to her,” I heard a voice from behind.

“A-ano.. Jurina-senpai?”

“Yes?” I immediately met her gaze. As soon as I did, I saw her pupils dilate and her cheeks grow pink.

“S-senpai… I.. I think I’m.. in love with you..!”

“Kyaa! She said it!”

“I knew it! Jurina-senpai can make anyone fall for her!”

“It’s amazing, though. She only looked at her and she fell instantly. It’s like her eyes have some sort of spell over girls!”

Yes. Ever since I turned 14, any girl who looked into my eyes would fall in love with me in an instant. Not permanently, it would wear off a while after the gaze is broken. Some people who’ve been affected by it a long time would still feel it. And strangely, it’s only with girls. Not guys, or older people like my parents or any of the teachers. Just young girls around my age, and of course, as I got older, it’s remained like that.

I’m in high school now, and I’ve still been able to make almost every girl in the school fall for me. Even outside of school, any teenage girl who’d pass me in the streets would swoon over me after a simple gaze. So, as you could guess, I became kind of a playboy. With a power like this, I’ve become quite a flirt and have been confessed to multiple times. But, it’s not like I really feel anything for them. Sure, some are good friends or cute kouhai, and I get along with them. It’s just my power that makes them fall, not my natural ability.

Well, at least this ability makes me popular. Maybe one day, I will find a girl who I’ll love as much as they do, no matter how deep they fall under my…

“Ah!” I suddenly broke from my thoughts as I ran into someone. I saw a girl I’ve never seen before, knelt down to pick up the items she had dropped. “I’m so sorry!”

“No, it’s fine. Let me help,” I said as I leaned down to help her. I picked up a few books, as well as her handkerchief.

Her hand happened to reach for it as well, and our hands touched. We met each other’s gaze and stared for a long while. That’s when I noticed something was strange. Her eyes weren’t changed at all and neither was her expression.

“Thank you,” she said with a smile before she got up and left.

Just now… my eyes didn’t affect her?

I looked over at the girl and saw her walking away. I smirked.

“Well, I like a challenge… Then again, I didn’t get her name. I doubt I’ll meet her again.”

=================================================================================================================

Trailer

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:51:16 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Secret Eyes: Prologue and trailer (Jurina harem) 160417
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 11:04:15 PM »
Very good start.
Hoping to see as continuous.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 01:25:51 AM »
Who's that girl? Who's  that girl? Who's that girl? Rena? Yuki? Mayu? Annin?

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 11:22:10 AM »
Just please, make her as Rena >o<
My WMatsui heart need refreshment T0T
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 12:09:45 PM »
Wmatsui, jurimayu, juriannin, juriyuki
 :twothumbs

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 21. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 04:47:24 PM »
WMATSUI please  :nya:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 07:25:35 PM »
It's Jurina Harem.....
Yeaaaaash.....!!!!  :deco:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 09:19:37 PM »
Yeah... New project from Ruka-san... :grin:
I'm waiting for you. So this time its Jurina's harem. :inlove:
can't wait, can't wait, can't wait....... :banghead: :banghead:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 08:09:50 PM »
hi  8)

tell you truth i never wanted to read this fic,  :yawn:  but today i thought to red it i wanted to know what it's about and when i did OMG  :inlove: i felt very angry on myself for not reading it before i'm so sorry  :bow: i should read it i'm bad friend  :cry: please punch me.

is this supernatural fic jurina have some kind of power, while Rena have more power than her to control jurina gaze and stop herself from falling in love or she have no intersted  in love she seem strong, anyway waiting for next chapter

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 03:52:16 AM »
JURINA HAS A CHALLENGE  :ding: :ding:

PLS MAKE IT WMATSUI!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

WONDER HOW IT WILL TURN OUT NEXT.  :dunno: :dunno:

LOOKING FORWARD FOR CHAPTER 1!!!  :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 08:15:16 PM »
Thanks for all the comments. Now, here it is~ :D

----

Chapter 1

“*yawn~* Today’s so slow…”

I sat at my desk while everyone else was going about their business. My friend, Churi, happened to walk up and sat in front of me. Churi’s one of a few girls I’m close with who’ve gotten used to my eyes and aren’t affected by their power.

“Jurina~ Oi~ Earth to Jurina~”

“Hm..?” I looked over at her. “What is it, Churi?”

“Hey, you alright? You’ve been staring off into space.”

“Sorry. I was thinking of something…”

“Hmm~ What?”

“See? I ran into this girl the other day…” I started to explain, then her eyes went wide.

“Ah! Did you develop feelings for her?!”

“Hell no. I barely even know her. I don’t even know her name.”

“Well, there is a thing as love at first sight, y’know. For you, it’s literal, though.”

“More like love at instant sight.”

“Anyways, what was so interesting about this girl? What about her’s making you think of her with such a serious look?”

“My eyes… they didn’t affect her at all.”

“Eh..?” Akane’s eyebrows furrowed. “W-what do you mean by that?”

“She stared directly into my eyes, but she never fell for me. We looked for a good amount of time that she should have, but there was no change.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah…”

“That’s incredible. How does a girl do that?” Akane pouted. “Well, it’s just one girl. So don’t let it bother you.”

“Well, if you say so…”

“Alright, everyone, to your seats,” the teacher said as he entered the classroom. I simply sighed again and placed a hand on my cheek.

Then, my ear twitched when I heard something interesting…

“Starting today, we have a new student joining our class.”

I happened to glance over and saw the new student walk in. I was surprised to see it was the same girl I had encountered that day. What a strange coincidence, she appears before me again, and now as a new student at my school. What caught me more by surprise was her name, which so happens that she has the same surname as me.

“Matsui Rena desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,” she says with a bow and shy expression.

I smirked. She looks awfully cute, all shy like that… This time, I’ll make sure she falls for me.

“Rena-san, you’ll be sitting beside Jurina-san, right over there,” the teacher points me out.

“Hai,” she walks over to the desk. I can hear whispers of some of the others students, some comment on how cute she was, others on how jealous they are that she’s sitting next to me.

She sat beside me and started setting out her books.

Now’s my chance.

I grin and tap her shoulder, making her look at me.

“Rena, right? It’s nice to meet you. I hope we can get along.”

For a few seconds, she just stared at me, then she blinked in realization. “You’re that girl from the other day.”

“Yes…” I said, still having a smile on my face, but confusion runs through me. Why isn’t it working?

“Thanks for that the other day. That handkerchief was handmade by my grandma; I don’t know what I would’ve done if I’d lost it,” she continues on rambling as I listened halfheartedly.

She looks at me and smiles. She’s definitely looking in my eyes.. so why?

“Let’s get along from now on,” she holds out her hand to shake mine.

“Ah, yes,” I shook her hand, but I keep my eyes locked on her.

After some awkward silence, she asks, “Um, what’s the matter?”

“Um, do you.. feel anything?”

“Hm?” She tilts her head.

“Rena-san, Jurina-san, class is starting. Pay attention,” the teacher says. “You’ll have plenty of time for chat after class.”

“Sorry, sensei,” we say at the same time.

Since class was going on, I should experiment more with her later. It can’t be possible that my charm’s not affecting her. I need to find out what’s going on as soon as possible.

Class went on as normal, and as it went on, I began to learn more about Rena. First, she was always really quiet in class. She rarely ever talked or raised her hand. Second, when she was called up to the front of the class to write an answer to the question, she was able to solve it really fast. She was also able to read some English rather well, so obviously very smart. Not only that, but she was very poised and polite with the teachers and other students. She acted almost like a princess, so maybe she comes from a wealthy, well-mannered family.

In any case, she got popular really quick. A lot of the girls were jealous for her doll-like beauty and a lot of boys were already giving her goo-goo eyes. It was making me feel a bit jealous. She was blushing from the sight of boys staring at her, yet my eyes’ power has zero effect whatsoever. As classes were changing, I couldn't help but stare.

I saw her leave the classroom and slowly followed her from a distance. What am I gonna do..? How is she unable to be affected..?

“Why are you staring at her?” I heard a little squeak from behind. I saw my hoodie wearing friend, Mayu, standing behind me, giving me a glare.

“Nice to see you, too, Mayuyu.”

“Don’t tell me you’re going after someone again. It’s getting annoying.”

I chuckle. “What? Are you jealous I’m not looking at you?”

I turn to face her. She immediately put her guard up as our eyes met. Mayu’s been like this for a while now. She resists my power even though, in the end, I win. She’s such a tsundere like that.

“N-no. Like I’d be jealous of something stupid like that.”

“You stuttered. Are you really sure?”

“Shut up..” She looked away momentarily.

“Don’t act so cold, Mayu. Though it’s cute, that pouting face.”

“Jurina…” Her face blushed a bit. But she put her guard up again. “Mou, this is annoying. Just go back to staring at that transfer student like a creep.”

I smirked. “She really is jealous…”

Maybe I’ll have some fun a bit. At least my powers will work on her, even if she resists. I surprise her by pushing her to the wall and giving her a kabe-don. Our faces were inches apart and our eyes locked.

“J-Jurina, what are you doing, baka..?!”

“You know you like it.”

“N-no.. it’s embarrassing.. Stop..!”

“No, I won’t,” I said, holding her chin so she doesn’t try to look away. “I know it. Deep down, you love me seducing you.”

Now, she was blushing a deep tomato red. Her pupils are dilating and undoing themselves as she struggles to keep control.

“J-Jurina.. Any longer, and I’ll…” I placed my finger at her lips and silence her.

“I know you want this,” I whisper. “Now.. give in.”

Finally, she succumbs and her pupils dilate. Her arms suddenly wrap around to hug me.

“Jurina.. My heart feels like it’s going to burst..!”

I held her and stroked her head. “There, there, my Mayuyu…”

“Oh, Jurina.. I can’t fight it when I’m around you. No matter how hard I try, my heart yearns for you.”

“I know,” I said with a smirk.

“Why do you have to flirt with other girls? Why can’t I be yours?” She looked at me with puppy eyes. She closed her eyes as if wanting a kiss.

I clicked my tongue and pressed my finger against her lips.

“You know if I give away my first kiss like that, I’d be claimed. I have to be fair to everyone. That’s why I can’t claim anyone or let myself be claimed. That’s why I can’t have a girlfriend.”

She pouted, so cute. “You meanie…”

I chuckled. “Don’t worry, Mayuyu. You know that I have a special place in my heart for you and only you,” I petted her head, watching her melt even more.

“Jurina…”

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go capture the heart of a princess,” I said with a wink before walking in the direction Rena was going, leaving Mayu leaned up against the wall.

I saw Rena heading into the library. I watched her from a distance as she started searching through the shelves, trying to find the book she wanted. I honestly thought the library was too boring and quiet, but knowing Rena’s personality, I imagine she’d like it the most.

She found a book and sat down to begin reading. I watched silently and carefully as Rena’s eyes flickered, reading each word. Her fingers gently caressed the pages, and her lips curved every so often, soft giggles escaping them as she came across something amusing. Her smile is very pretty, I realized. I had taken notice of her smile since I saw her smiling in class. It’s very innocent, and genuine.

She really is a lovely girl… Now I have to make her fall for me.

--------------------------

Lunch period came and I saw Rena sitting alone at her desk, getting ready to eat. I jumped at the opportunity to get her alone and tapped her shoulder.

“Hey, Rena, wanna come eat lunch with me?” I asked. “I know this really nice place out in the courtyard.”

“Really?” Her eyes lit up. “That’d be great. Can you show me where?”

“Of course. Follow me.”

I lead Rena outside to the courtyard to a bench underneath a cherry blossom tree in full bloom. In this season, now was the best time to come outside and eat lunch underneath the most beautiful scenery.

“Uwaa~ kirei~” Rena admired the sight. “I love cherry blossoms!”

I sat down and pat the bench, offering her a seat beside me. “Shall we?”

“Hai!”

She sat down as we both opened our bento boxes. Hers was very neat and looked quite cute. I wonder if her mom makes them or if she does it herself. My mom always makes my lunch.

“Itadakimasu~” we both said before eating.

I looked over and saw her smile again. She looked so happy and it made her look even more cute.

But then my mind focused on my true goal. Now that we’re alone together, I have to make her fall for me. There’s no way I’m going to let her off the hook so easily for going unaffected by my eyes.

“So, Rena-chan,” I struck up a conversation, “if I can call you that…”

She nodded. “It’s fine.”

“What school did you go to before this one?”

“I went to a private school. But my parents eventually agreed to let me transfer to a public school.”

“Really? Your parents must be loaded,” I chuckled.

“Well, I guess you could say that. My dad runs a pretty big and successful company.”

“Hee~ that’s pretty cool.”

“What do your parents do, Jurina?” She stole a glance at me. I made sure to keep my eyes locked while I spoke.

“My dad works in Tokyo, so I live with my mom.”

“Does your mom do anything?”

“Not really, not anything big, anyways. Most of the money we get comes from my dad or my grandparents.”

“Your grandparents?” Rena’s eyebrows furrowed, then she started laughing a bit. Still no effect…

“Oh, come on! I mean, like, birthday money and things like that.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Rena chuckled as she calmed down. “But, that really is amazing. My dad has such a big business, if he went bankrupt, I’d be on the streets.”

“Oh, don’t exaggerate.”

“I mean it! Besides, I’m an only child.”

My eyes widened. “Me too.”

“Eh?! Uso!”

“Is it just me, or do we have more in common than expected?” I tilted my head.

“Maybe we were separated at birth!” Rena said, causing us both to break out in laughter.

Strange… I’ve never had this much fun talking to someone.

As we were chatting, I had forgotten about my main objective and we just kept talking. I don’t usually talk or laugh this much when I’m talking to Akane. She does most of the talking anyways. But, with Rena, I’m seeing a new side to her behind her quiet exterior. She can really drive a conversation if you let her, and the way she laughs is so cute, it makes me smile more.

I started to really wonder if Akane was right. What if I really did have feelings for her…? But then, I reminded myself that this couldn’t be. Because falling in love with someone would be so unfair.

When you have the power to make anyone fall in love with you, you pay the price of breaking hearts. I didn’t want that. So I made sure I wouldn’t get a girlfriend until we were both committed in doing so. Besides, claiming just one heart or letting my own be claimed would just hurt many of the girl’s in this school. That’s the last thing I want.

“Nee, Jurina,” Rena then chimed in. “You keep staring at me. Why? Is there something on my face?”

“Oh, no,” I brushed off her question. Then I remembered my previous goal and asked, “But tell me, Rena-chan… What do you think of my eyes?”

“Your eyes?” She stared at me for a long time. “I think they’re very pretty eyes. Why do you ask?”

I paused a bit, feeling as if I had lost my breath. I never had someone genuinely compliment my eyes. I knew it was genuine, too, since she’s not under my influence.

“Let’s just say… my eyes tend to have an effect on people.”

She raised one eyebrow, obviously suspicious.

“I know it sounds strange, but it’s true. And kind of a long story, one I don’t want to particularly get into detail just yet.”

“Um, okay then…”

She’s clearly sensing something fishy now. Maybe it was a bad idea to bring that up, even if I try to make it seem like a joke. Besides, if she knows, she may be like Mayu and keep trying to avoid it. I have to clear her suspicions…

“It’s just that I’m popular,” I finally said. “Lots of people compliment my eyes and so, one day, a joke just started that my eyes have some sort of power over them. It’s pretty funny if you ask me.”

She chuckled. “Well, that does sound interesting.”

“If you say so,” I said, smiling at her, “I’m already used to it, to be honest.”

“I guess I should try my best to resist that ‘power’ of yours, then,” she said before giggling. Good, that means she’s taking it as a joke.. For now.

After that, the two of us continued talking until lunch was finished and we had to go back to class.

During class, my mind got sidetracked from taking notes and I was remembering our conversation. Whenever my mind wandered off, it was never so deep in thought as something like this. But, remembering when I talked to Rena, the rest of the world seemed to disappear. It felt like I was going back in time and reliving that moment.

I was thinking about her sweet smile and cute laugh that sounded like a bell. I was thinking of how beautiful she looked underneath the cherry blossoms, and how one petal got stuck in her hair and it made her look so freaking adorable when I pulled it out and she suddenly got embarrassed. I was thinking of how her cheeks got so red and just how cute she looked when she blushed, though she had covered her face most of the time.

I had never been this deep in thought about someone. It felt different, compared to how I usually isolate my thoughts from other people. I could open up to her so easily. It made me forget about what all I was doing and just focus on her.

I was supposed to forget about her… I was supposed to try and make her fall for me, and that’s all… Why is she still in my head? Why won’t my eyes work for her?

“Matsui Jurina!” the teacher’s voice snapped me out of my trance.

“H-hai!”

“Pay attention! We’re in class, so stop daydreaming.”

I heard the rest of the class snickering a bit.

“Hai. I’m sorry,” I bowed.

I looked over at Rena from the corner of my eyes, who only smiled at me. She mouthed out something.

“Don’t mind.”

I sat back down in my seat and mouthed, “Thanks.”

------------------------------

Class continued on and when it was finally over, I walked over to Rena.

“You enjoy your first day?”

“Yup! Thanks for eating lunch with me, Jurina. It was fun.”

“Don’t mention it,” I simply smiled. I noticed she was packing up her things and asked, “Are you heading home now?”

“Yeah. I was thinking tomorrow, I could look at some after school clubs.”

“Any you considering?”

“I saw a poster earlier that the drama club was having auditions. I love theatre, so maybe I’ll try that.”

“Alright then. Good luck, if you do it.”

“Thanks,” she smiled again, looking right in my eyes. “See you tomorrow.”

As she left, I suddenly felt this new feeling rush through me. I was thinking about each time her eyes looked directly into mine. Only two things were in my head whenever it happened.

The first, my eyes weren’t affecting her.

The other, her doe eyes were really pretty.

I kept asking the same question over and over in my head. “Why did my eyes not work?” That same question was lighting a powerful flame in me. It was the first time since I had gotten my powers that I’ve met someone who’s completely unaffected by them. It was making me feel like I was unaccomplished. That only made me more determined to get Rena to be affected by my eyes.

I grabbed my things and quickly ran out of the classroom. I saw her walking down the hallway, already a good distance.

I have to catch her before she leaves..!

Following her trail, I dashed down the hall, following her down the stairs, and finally, before she could exit through the main doors, I shouted out, “Matsui Rena!”

She turned her head to look at me, a bit surprised. There were already a lot of students gathered, witnessing the spectacle, but all my focus was on Rena.

“Jurina? What are you--?”

“I challenge you!”

“Eh?”

I looked outside to see the cherry blossoms blooming. I smirked.

“One year. In one year, before the next spring when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom, I will make you fall for me! With my eyes, I will absolutely capture your heart!” I declared.

She was looking at me like I was a loon. I couldn’t imagine what she was thinking right now...

Turning to my left, I was shocked to see Akane randomly appearing next to me, probably hearing everything.

“Akane..?”

She simply said, “Good luck.” Then, left silently. After some silence…

“I accept!”

“Eh?!” I turned back and saw Rena with a grin on her face.

“And if I do end up falling for you, does that mean I have to become your girlfriend?”

I chuckled. “That can be discussed later.”

I heard some intrigued reactions from the crowd. I saw Akane in and amongst the crowd, and her mouth was agape in shock and disbelief.

“What do you say? Is that a deal then?”

She gave me a mischievous smirk, copying my own. “Yeah! It’s a done deal!”

“Let’s start tomorrow then.”

“Yes, tomorrow.”

“I’ll be looking forward to stealing your heart.”

“Good luck trying,” she said before turning around and leaving.

The whole crowd was whispering comments on the event. Akane just stared at me, sort of like a jealous glare, before leaving as well.

Matsui Rena… Looks like you’ll be quite the challenge.

=========================================================================================

To Be Continued

Offline tigers parade

Re: Secret Eyes: Chapter 1 (WMatsui+Jurina harem) 160426
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 10:57:37 PM »
Thanks for updating!!! It's so good already....although poor Mayuyu and Churi

Keep up the good work  :lol: :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2016, 01:53:57 AM »
With this plot I think Jurina is the one who will be falling for Rena first. Please make twist somewhere along the story  :hee:
But still this story I like it and will always patiently wait for an update

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 21. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 04:03:04 AM »
Good luck Juri-boy!  :twothumbs
Waiting for the next update  :D

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 03:28:39 PM »
AH GOOD LUCK JURINA!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

I THINK MAYUYU WILL BE JEALOUS... OR MAYBE NOT. I DON'T KNOW.  :dunno: :dunno:

LOL POOR CHURI. YOU'LL BE FINE.  :mon evillaff: :mon evillaff: MAYBE AUTHOR-SAN HAVE GOOD PLANS FOR CHURI... BUT AGAIN I DON'T KNOW.  :mon huh: :mon huh:

YEAH RENA ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE. YEAY!!!  :mon star: :mon star:

THE STORY IS ALREADY DOING GREAT!  :on GJ: :on GJ: :mon thumb: :mon thumb:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 03:25:34 AM »
----

Chapter 2

“Night, mom! I’m going to my room to study!”

“Okay, honey~”

I shut the door and leaned up against it, breathing out a heavy sigh.

“Today was quite the day…”

Then, I heard a buzzing from my phone, which was in my pocket. I took it out and saw that it was a text from Akane.

To: Jurina-chan

About today.

If you lose that bet you made with Rena, don’t come crawling back to me.

“Mou~ what’s with her, acting jealous?” I said as I replied back.

To: Churi

You’ll eat those words. Rena will fall for me, no matter what.

Within the matter of a minute or so, she replied once again.

To: Jurina-chan

We’ll see about that.

“Pfft…” I closed my phone and started working on some of my homework.

...Or, trying to. Thoughts of today were distracting me. Thoughts of Rena, and how my eyes weren’t affecting her. I said that I’d make her fall for me with my eyes, but how can I do that if they don’t work on her?

I need to find some way to get them to work on her. I have to make sure they really do work. There’s just no way she can be so unaffected by them. Perhaps she is resisting them… No, that couldn’t be. She never knew about my powers prior to…

“Uh oh…” I said out loud, as I realized…. I had told her that my eyes affect people.

Sure, she found it skeptic, but what are the chances she’ll try to avoid now or resist if she hasn’t done so before?

“God!” I smacked myself in the head. “You need to think ahead, Jurina, you idiot!”

As I let my head fall onto the desk, I heard my phone buzz again.

Who could that be…?

I opened it up and saw the text message that was just sent to me.

If you’re stuck on ideas, I think I know the person.

My eyes widened. “Masaka…”

To: Churi

You don’t mean…?

She immediately replied.

Yup! I think ‘that’ teacher could help.

She’s really not kidding when she suggested it… She really wants me to ask her for this kind of advice.

She’s really thinking that I’d go to one of the most perverted teachers at our school for advice on how to get a girl hooked onto me… Of all the people I could ask, she wants me to ask Furukawa-sensei?!

Ugh… She seems adamant on making me go talk to her… I might as well… See her opinion on the matter.

--------------------------------

The next day…

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. I heard her say it myself! She told Rena-san that she’d make her fall for her!”

“Eh? Does that mean her eyes..?”

“Apparently, Jurina’s eyes don’t have any effect on Rena-san.”

“Really?! Impossible!”

I heard people gossiping around the school. It’s only been less than a day, yet already, everyone’s talking about what happened yesterday. Then, once again, like yesterday, Akane appeared behind me all of a sudden.

“So~ what’s your battle strategy?”

“Battle strategy?”

“Y’know, for getting Rena to like you.”

“It’s simple, you know that. I just need her to look in my eyes long enough for them to take affect.”

“Jeez, your mind is so one-tracked,” Akane said with an annoyed look. “Your eyes didn’t work on her yesterday, and if they did, you would’ve gotten her instantly. You need a new plan, so that’s why we’re going to see Furukawa-sensei.”

“Why her? She’s a pervert.”

“That’s the exact reason why we’re going.” She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall, “Besides, she’s also known for being a flirt amongst the male teachers, because she’s the youngest female teacher in the whole school.”

“Seriously, though, I want Rena to fall for me, not think I’m some perverted creep!”

“Just trust me!”

We finally arrived at the teacher’s office. Akane knocked on the door and ushered me to go in there. I walked in sheepishly and all the teachers began looking at me.

“C-Can I see Furukawa-sensei?”

“Sure. We’ll tell her you’re looking for her.”

It took a few minutes for the other teachers to find her, but she appeared right in front of me, with a manga in her hand.

“Oh, Jurina-chan~ Churi-chan~! What brings you both here?” she asked cheerfully.

“Jurina needs a bit of help in the love department, Airi-sensei,” Akane said.

“Eh? Jurina-chan. The school casanova? Needs LOVE advice?! What for?!”

“Well…”

“Wait! Could it be..?” She got closer with a grin on her face. “Did you finally find the one?!”

“What?! No! Furukawa-sensei! I’ve explained this several times. I’m not getting a lover. With these powers, dating someone would just get in the way. Plus, I can’t stand hurting anyone.”

“Then, what is this all about?”

“Y’know the new transfer student, Rena?” Akane then brought up.

“Ah, Rena-chan? Yeah, what about her?”

“Apparently, Jurina’s eyes don’t work on her.”

“W-Wait, w-what?!”

“And a certain birdbrain next to me seems jealous about the bet I made with her yesterday.” I then added on.

“Ooh~ what’s the bet?”

“Jurina has to make Rena fall for her in one year.”

“Interesting!” Furukawa-sensei had a wide smile on her face. “So, where do I come into play?”

“According to Churi, over here, since my eyes don’t work on her, I need a new way of getting her to fall in love with me… and she kinda forced me to come to you.”

“Ah~ I see~! Well then, first, tell me what you know about Rena-chan!”

“Well, she’s clever, she’s very pretty, she seems like she can take a challenge…”

“Have you told her about your ‘ability’?” Furukawa-sensei then asked.

“I have indirectly.”

“Hoo~ well, she seems like a smart girl, so you need to catch her off guard. Do something she won’t expect.”

Furukawa-sensei then pulled Akane aside, making me confused and left me alone. I listened in on their conversation.

“So, Churi-chan. Tell me how you really feel about Jurina and Rena.”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“Are you jealous of the transfer student?”

“N-No..!”

“OK then, if you say so~” Furukawa-sensei then returned to my side. “Jurina… It might take me a bit to think of something for you, considering your circumstances.”

“Alright…”

“As for you, Churi-chan… Vent out your frustrations out a bit more, don’t keep your emotions in too much.”

“Right…”

“Now, head to class before you’re late.”

Both of us nodded before leaving Furukawa-sensei at the office. We hurried back to the classroom, and when we got there, we saw a crowd of students circled around Rena.

“What the what?!” we both said.

“Rena-san, do you really think that Jurina-senpai can get you to fall for her?”

“It’s been going around that her eyes don’t affect you! Not even in the slightest!”

“Knowing her, she’ll try and get so frustrated that she’ll just give up!”

“No way! Jurina-senpai hates to lose!”

“H-hold on..!” Rena tried to talk, but her voice was getting drowned out.

“Oi!” I yelled out, catching everyone’s attention. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Senpai..!”

I saw one of my kouhai, Suzuran, was present and smirked. Let’s just test things out, just to be sure…

I walked towards her and held her chin. “My, you sure are cute today, Ran-chan.”

“S-senpai…” Her eyes met mine and she was immediately under. “Senpai.. I love you..!”

“I know. But you should go. Class will start, and I don’t want my cute kouhai to be late because of me.”

“H-hai..!” She quickly ran off, her face still flushed.

I looked at Rena, who had now witnessed the entire scene. Her eyes were filled with surprise and confusion.

“Told you my eyes have an affect on people…” I said before sitting down. “Next time, it’ll be your turn to fall victim.”

“Hee~ we’ll just see about that,” she said before giving an innocent smile.

She’s treating this almost like a game. Maybe she still doesn’t believe me...

Akane, who took her seat in front of us, just shook her head.

“Save this for later,” she said before sitting down.

Rena raised an eyebrow and whispered, “Something happen?”

“No. I think she’s just in a mood.”

“It’s not because of our little ‘challenge’, right? I mean, it is just for fun, right?”

“Hm?” That’s when I knew.

“I mean, really, I still don’t get what you mean by your eyes ‘affecting’ people. I mean, you just looked at her. Maybe she just has a crush on you. Either way, it’s just something only you understand. Besides, it’s not really like you have some superpower,” she said before laughing.

I was speechless. Even after what she saw, she doesn’t believe that I have my seduction power?! How can she NOT?! She just saw it happen right in front of her!

“Well, whatever way you get me to fall for you, just know I won’t let my guard down so easily,” she gave a wink.

This girl.. She really is just treating this like a game!!!

“Good morning everyone,” the teacher came in, ending our conversation early. Looks like I need to really think hard for this…

-------------------------

In between classes, I decided to roam the halls and clear my head a bit. I could still hear people gossiping. Looks like some of them were even placing their own bets as to who would win.

“I’m pretty sure Jurina-senpai’s going to win this.”

“My money’s on the transfer student. If she’s strong enough to resist Jurina, there’s no way she can lose!”

“If it’s Jurina, you owe me 500 yen.”

I sighed. Maybe a public challenge sentence wasn’t the best…

Then, I saw a familiar figure standing at the window. She had a stoic expression as she looked down at everyone in the courtyard. I waltzed over beside her and we stood silent for a moment.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“Nice to see you, too, Annin.”

“Seriously, Jurina.”

“Just needed to clear my head. That’s all.”

“People are talking about you issued a challenge to the transfer student.”

“I know, don’t remind me…”

“It’s just like you,” Annin said coldly. “You’re such a playboy.”

“But you like it, too, right?” I looked over to her. She wasn’t looking directly at me, as she knew what was coming, “Come on~ You know you do.”

“Shut up.” She tried to walk away, but I pull her arm and push her to the wall, catching her off guard. She met my gaze as we stood there a moment.

“Even if you don’t show it, you do,” I said softly.

I saw her eyes dilate when she look at me. Unlike most other girls who act out on their emotions, Annin keeps all her emotions maintained and doesn’t let them all out at once.

“Jurina…”

“Why do you always resist? I’d love to see the look of you letting your emotion take over.”

“It’s.. no… secret, I just naturally… keep my emotions… away…”

“At least once, for me.. Be honest with your feelings.”

She shakes her head. “No… I’ll be fine.”

“Will you at least say you love me?”

Annin moves close to my ear and whispers, “I do.. You know that.”

“Of course.” I smiled and broke away from her. “I’d better go. I look forward to one day seeing you be fully honest.”

After I left, I saw Rena was talking with someone. She had a really confused expression as they were talking. She noticed my presence and glanced over at me a bit before returning to the conversation.

Uh-oh… what now?

The others left and Rena approached me.

“Hey, is the whole school really in on the whole ‘eyes’ thing?” she whispered. “Is this a prank to make me surrender early in the game?”

“Rena, they aren’t punking you,” I said honestly.

“Huh?”

“I know it seems ridiculous, but it’s all true. My eyes… they can make people feel like they’re falling in love. It’s been this way for a long time.”

“Is this really true?” Rena asked me, her eyes becoming more skeptic. “I mean, when I look in your eyes, I don’t feel anything.”

“I know. It surprises me as well. You’re the first person I’ve met that it’s never worked on.”

“Really..?” Rena said. But now, she seemed intrigued.

“Yes. If they did work, you would’ve fallen for me when we first met two days ago.”

“Is that why you issued the challenge? Because you were afraid you were losing your power?”

“In a sense.. Yes. Do you believe me now?”

Rena had a serious expression. “Well, it makes sense. I saw for myself, anyways, that you were able to make Suzuran-chan become all flustered even though she was calm before. And I’m sure that wasn’t just because of a simple crush. It was almost as if--”

“She was put under a spell,” I finished. “That’s the power of my eyes. Stare long enough, you’ll be head over heels.”

Rena raised her eyebrow and gave me a grin. Huh? What is she thinking?

“Staring contest! Ready, go!” She suddenly said. She stared at me intensely, the whole room going silent as they witnessed the scene.

My eyes locked on Rena’s, not blinking for even a second. She was taking this staring contest seriously, as more than just a game. Maybe she’s testing me, as part of the challenge. All I knew was, her eyes were right there, in front of my own. With this, I finally saw the perfect chance.

No more messing around!

I concentrated all I had and stared intensely in her eyes. She seemed to be surprised as I was suddenly taking things so seriously, but she only fought back by staring at me harder. It was an obvious heated battle, and it seemed the class was intrigued as well, as I could hear everyone’s whispers, scuffling footsteps, and slow-almost-still breathing.

Suddenly, Rena’s expression change. Her once serious, determined eyes and expression became blank and still. Her arms fell limp and her eyelids drooped a bit.

“Oh.. Jurina… y-you’re right.. Your eyes.. I feel…”

Eh? EHH?! It’s really working..!

“J-Jurina.. It’s true… I think I’m starting to…”

I smirked. “Just say it. Once you do, I win.”

“I-I… I.. love...”

Yes..!

“Melonpan!” She suddenly said before bursting out in laughter.

“Haa?!”

“Hahaha, oh my God! You should’ve seen your face! Did you actually think you were putting me under a spell?! Hahahaha!”

“What the heck?! That was a mean prank, Rena!” I pouted.

“Hmm, I get it now. You only win if I say that I love you. Alright then, how bout I add a new rule to our bet?”

“Eh..?”

She was giving a sneaky grin. Rena, who often kept to herself and didn’t express her feelings much. Why is she showing this side to herself just to me? And what does she mean “new rule”? What is she planning..?

“Once a month,” she began, “you have only ONE chance to try and make me fall for you! You can do whatever you want, if you think it will make me love you, but you can’t use the same method each time!”

My eyes widened. Once a month?

“We can count our little staring contest just now as this month’s challenge. Sound good?”

I bit my lip a little. “Alright then.”

“I’ll see you later then.”

Rena grabbed her things and left the classroom. I saw Akane, from a distance, looking at me. As everything was calming down, she walked towards me.

“What was that all about?”

“To be honest, I’m not too sure… But now I have one challenge a month. This is going to be harder than I thought,” I held my head. “If my eyes only worked on her, this’d be easy.”

“Right, because you rely SO much on them,” she said, rolling her eyes, “If only you’d think outside the box, you’d be getting somewhere. But no. You’re only relying on your eyes too much.”

“Mou, alright already! I get it! Fine. I just need to find another way to make her fall for me, right?”

“I guess…” Akane said as she walked off. What is with her lately..?

I decided to go back to Airi. Even though she’s a pervert, she knows a lot about romance. I explained to her the situation.

“That does seem like an interesting predicament you’ve put yourself in, Jurina.”

“I can’t help it! This girl, she’s completely unfazed by my eyes. Ever since, I just.. took an interest in her.”

“So, you came to me so you can figure out another way of getting Rena-chan to like you?”

“Yes. I only have one chance a month, so I gotta try and do it before the beginning of spring next year.”

“Hehehe~ you have made the right decision coming to me,” Airi chuckled, “By the way, where’s Akane-chan, is she still jealous of you?”

“S-Sensei!”

“Hahaha, I’m just kidding! Anyway, I have a few ideas in mind.”

“Like?”

“Well, for starters, you could give her a lovey-dovey bento. Or, write a poetic love letter~.”

I fake barfed. “That stuff’s only in manga. I can’t do romantic gestures like that.”

“Come on, Jurina! It’s worth a try!”

“Embarrassing myself in the process? No thanks, Airi-sensei,” I said, turning around fervently.

“Y’know, if you lose, this could be a major stain on your reputation and popularity here. Plus, if your powers really are weakening, what’s to say you could lose them all together?”

“Shut up…” I murmured.

“What am I going to do with you…” She asked herself, “If you don’t like those ideas… Then why not use the jealousy tactic on her?”

“H-Huh…?”

“Make her jealous. Catch her attention by flirting with other people in front of her and make her want you all to yourself.”

“Do you seriously think that’d work?” I raised my brow.

“Of course, I always try it on unsuspecting students,” She said, whilst winking at me, “All the male teachers just stare at me angrily.”

“You really are a pervert.”

“Hey, it’s what I do best.” She replied, “By the way… I have something to confess.”

“What?”

“Even though I do all these things… I’ve taken a fancy to Akane-chan.”

“Eh?! Seriously?!”

“Shh! Don’t tell her, kay?”

“But, come on, Airi-sensei, please be honest to her about your feelings.”

“I will. One day. But, not now. As for you, it’s time for you to try that tactic.”

“Stop trying to change the subject!” I retaliated.

“Boo~ Fine! But besides, Akane likes you. She always has, hasn’t she?”

“What?! No! That can’t be!”

“Well, your eyes might’ve affected her long enough that she really is in love.”

“No, that isn’t possible. Me and Akane are just friends. Nothing like that’s going to affect our--”

“So, why does she look at you with jealous eyes every time she sees you with Rena?”

I went silent, realizing what was going on. Now that I had really thought about it, Akane always acted like she was my girlfriend.

“Why didn’t you tell me…?”

“I thought it was obvious. You were really stupid to think that your eyes were just some sort of game… A lot of girls actually liked you after your eyes had affected them, and you know what? They all came to me for advice.” I could hear that the tone of her voice became serious, her eyes were glaring at me as well.

“They were..?”

“Yup. Every act they did for you, every love letter, bento box, or romantic gesture. Every cute little confession that you couldn’t accept because you didn’t want to be ‘claimed’ and break someone else’s heart… In the end, you were the only person treating this whole thing like some game. And seeing Akane like this broke my heart… and it was because of your selfish ways.”

“...I.. I didn’t know...”

“And you know… I’d rather Akane stay as far away from you as possible, because I don’t want you to hurt her anymore.” Airi-sensei started walking away from me, “I’m going…”

“Okay…” I just stood there, letting everything she just told me sink in.

“Just so you know… I’m taking your advice.”

“W-What…?”

“I’m going to be honest to Akane about my feelings.”

After that, I was alone. I sighed and walked out of the office, going back to the classroom and gathering my things. There I saw Airi-sensei pulling Akane out of the classroom, probably to confess to her.

I didn’t care. Honestly, I’m tired. I’m gonna go home and rest, this day’s taken its toll on me.

I walked through the streets silently, trying to comprehend what had happened. I kept my head low, avoiding eye contact. I was nearly back at home when I heard my phone buzz from my pocket.

I took it out and saw the contact was Akane. I felt the instinct to answer, but considering what had happened today, I didn’t feel courageous enough to.

I reluctantly pressed the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Jurina, I wouldn’t be the one to talk to you about my personal life but…”

“But?”

“Furukawa-sensei confessed to me. Should I accept it…?”

I pursed my lips before saying, “That’s your choice, not mine.”

“Right. Sorry… Um, bye.. See you tomorrow…”

“Bye…”

This just got more complicated... but, I know it’s going to get worse from here… Right now, I can only think of Rena.

I have to get this over with… So things don’t become worse.

==================================================================

To Be Continued

Offline junchan

• Junchan48's second account. Yoroshiku~
Re: Secret Eyes: Chapter 2 (WMatsui+Jurina harem) 160606
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 11:02:28 AM »
Woooooooah~~~ Finally an update!
Jurina, your eyes is nothing for Rena-,- Just try another strategy seriously-,-
And Churi, AIRIN LOVES YOU!

Gonna wait the next chapter, Ruka-san!
Thanks for the update!^o^/
I'm a hardshipper of many pair! lol
Yoroshiku~

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »
Once a month!! You better have a special weapon other than your eyes Ju!!

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 01:49:09 PM »
Update!!!
And the pervert confessed to the bird. Pls accept it Churi. Hehehe Lol i don't know.

And then a challenge once a month. Good luck Jurina.

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 05:52:03 PM »
i think rena already fell for her, she's just keeping it in bay like annin and is acting like she's unaffected by ju's gaze.
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth