JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Seamo feat. BoA - Hey Boy, Hey Girl

Author Topic: Pieces Of You - chapter 7 (KojiYuu) 01/29/17  (Read 7422 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Pieces Of You - chapter 7 (KojiYuu) 01/29/17
« on: November 15, 2016, 06:54:15 AM »
Here's my new Kojiyuu Fic.. Again sorry for my grammar

Pieces Of You
[/b]

Prologue
[/b]

I feel I’m lost but I know where I’m going, I always tell to myself I need to make my own journey alone. One day I wake up, searching to something I don’t know what. I know who I’ am but I feel half of me missing. Like I forgot something so important to me, I don’t know if its thing or someone. But I suddenly feel tired and give up, I don’t want to find something so hard to find.  And I want to make a new memory so I accept the new job they offer to me. I don’t think twice, I need this and I want this so bad. The city I live suffocating me, even if I have lot of friends here or I have a stable job. I want something new, when I mention my plans to my two best friends they disagree. But I promise I will keep in touch, they still treat me like a child, sometimes it annoyed me but at the same I feel lucky.

I don’t have a family I can rely on, I only have friends, and I’m not in relationship to share what I love. In short I’m all alone, so this new journey won’t hurt me or makes me feel lonely.

I take a deep breath when I put all the boxes in my car; I turn around to face the two women standing in front of my old apartment. I give them a small smile and wide my arms, “Come on guys, I deserve a hug right?” I said cheekily. 

I saw Sayaka wipe her tears in the corner of her eyes, she smile first and then give me a tight hug, “Inform us if you arrive safe ok?” she said in between of her loving hug.

“Yes mom..” I joked.

I look at the last important person in my life, “Come on Sae, don’t be a baby…” I give her a sign I want her hug too.

Even if she’s still sulking in the side, she can’t resist my smiling eyes and hug me “Hmm I still hate you…” she said.

The three of us giggle and no one wants to stop this hug, “Hmm even if I enjoy this moment.. I really need to go…” I don’t know if they hear me or they really don’t want me to go because they still hugging me. “Guys Nagoya is not that far… you can visit me anytime you two like”

I heard them sigh and let go, “Just remember all the things we said ok?” Sayaka said like a mother reminding her daughter.

I nod and turn around to go in my car, “Yuko??!” Sae call my name, I face her and wait for her, “Don’t forget your appointment tomorrow..”

I shrug my shoulder in front of them and my face don’t look happy, “Is this really necessary?” I ask them. We talk about this many times and tell them I don’t need this, because I know there’s nothing wrong with me or my head.

“Come on.. we want what the best for you.. it won’t take your time, once a week, just sit in the chair and talk a little..” Sae wants to say more but I interrupt her.

“I get it!” I raise my hand to stop her.

The three of us look at each other eyes, we know this is not good to have an argument while I’m leaving.

“Sorry…” I said softly.

“Don’t worry about that.. Just go.. or we won’t let you go..” when Sayaka start her teasing tone, I know what we have earlier already forgotten.

I wave my hand and ride my car, three hours’ driving is long, so I turn on my radio and look for some radio station to listen some music. 

But my eyes caught the business card in top of the radio and when the stop light turns red, I grab that and for the last time i read that again. “Doctor Kojima Haruna… my Psychiatrist”

TBC
[/b]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will update this once a week.. thank you for reading  :)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:57:50 PM by sophcaro »

Offline midori lime

• Kojiyuu is Wan Wan and Nyan Nyan.
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 03:24:08 AM »
Hello again my fav author number 2 or 1..hmm.. I forgot..sorry nee

well, thanks for this fic. since it's just the prologue so my comment is like a prologue too..

I like this fic, I smile at the end of this chap, when Yuko read the name card.

"Doctor Kojima Haruna, a psychiatrist." it reminds me to a friend who study psychology  :hip smile:

all this time, I often read fic, kojima san mostly become a model or something like that,, now she is a psychiatrist, wow! it's simply amazing. You have wild and unstoppable ideas flowing on ur brain. please keep it n keep your mood to continue this fic til final chap. 

again, thanks author san.  :heart:

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 03:47:55 AM »
Good  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 05:53:08 AM »
Kojiyuu!!!! I miss kojiyuu fic!  :mon XD: :mon XD:
next puhliiissseee....  :mon inluv:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 07:42:21 AM »
Here's my new update, sorry for lot of mistake in my fic..

Pieces Of You

Chapter 1

My phone vibrate in my nightstand for I don’t know how long, I silent that so no one can disturbed my sleep. But whoever that person is? He successfully wake me up. I search for my phone in the nightstand without opening my eyes. And when I found it, I answer that without looking who is calling.

“Hello?” I said groggy.

“Yuko?” said in the other line.

I sighed when I recognized that voice, “Yes.. Its me..” I said so lazy and pull the blanket to my chin.

“Did I wake you?”

“Obviously Dude… so why you’re calling me this early? Please give me a very good reason for waking me up..” I said and slowly open my eyes, I watch the ceiling for a while.

“I want to remind your appointment today..”

“Sae? Seriously? How many times you remind me about that?” I said and start to feel irritate.

“I do this because I care..” Sae said.

“I know!!! For god sake…” I sit in my bed and touch my forehead when I feel my headache will start again. “You know I don’t want to talk about this… I move because I know this is the best decision I have, I understand how much you care but trust me this time”

“Okay.. I will trust you and I won’t act like a mother to you… just enjoy what will you experience there and forget what you leave behind..”

I stay quiet and think hard about what she said, till now I’m still confused what I leave behind because I know I don’t have anything I treasure there other than my friends.

“Yuko??” Sae call my name.

“I’m still here..” I sighed because it always happening, I think too deep in the middle of our conversation.

“I will end this call so can you go back to your sleep…” she said again.

“Okay.. bye..” I said my goodbye and then hang up the call.

I put the phone in my nightstand and try to go back to sleep again, but I feel frustrate because I’m fully awake and it’s still early for my appointment. And I don’t have anything to do right now other than sleep till noon. I take a deep breath and hop on my bed, i went out of my room, I look around and notice all the boxes in my new apartment.

My apartment is not that big, one bedroom and a personal office I requested. I have a little living room and a kitchen which I don’t know if I have a chance to use that because I’m a person who doesn’t cook. My boxes still all over of my apartment and I still not unpacking that, but today is my lazy day and it can wait. I look for my bathroom when i found it in the corner I enter and look at myself in the mirror. When my headache returns again I look for my medication I left last night here, I get two capsules and swallow that without water.

I decided to have a little tour in this town today before I go to my appointment; I take a bath first and prepare myself. I want to visit the little café I saw yesterday when my car past that. It’s not that far and the clinic I’m going so I go for a walk, I wear my old ripped jeans and a white t-shirt.

I enter this little cozy café and hear the bell in the top of the door and greeted by two cute girls wear a maid costume. I furrow my eyebrow and smile awkwardly, one of the waitress gesture her hand to the vacant table. I follow her and take my seat in one of the table, she give my menu and i smile at her, “Thank you…” I said.

She leave me behind when she know I’m looking for something to eat, when I know what I want, I look around to find an available waitress again. I raise my hand when I saw a waitress back, “Excuse Miss?” I said not that loud and get her attention.

She heard me and turn to face me, for a seconds I froze and look at her face, ‘She’s cute.’ 

“Yes Master?” she address me.

I feel my face blush because of  the way she address me, she wait patiently for me but when she feel I won’t say any words she fake a cough. “Ahmm??” she walks close to my side and raise her one eyebrow.

“Oh?? Sorry.. I’m not use to that ‘Master’ word, it kind of awkward in my part” I confess.

But I heard her chuckle, “Actually me too…” she smile wide and her eyes twinkle like this is the first time someone say that to a Maid Café. “I feel you.. but it’s my job..” she close herself more to me and put her one hand in the side of her lips like she want to whisper something. “I will tell you a secret…” she’s so close that I can feel her hot breath, “I hate it too..” and then pull herself and stand straight again.

“Don’t worry your secret is safe..” I joke and nod many times.

We both laugh not that loud, “So what’s your order… ‘Master’” she said the master playfully.

I bit my lips to hide my amusement to this person, I look at her name tag to know her name, I move my face closer to her name tag because I barely read that.

“Tomochin..” I furrow my eyebrow, “That’s my name tag said” she said.

“Oh… ahm Yuko..” I offer my hand to her.

She held my hand firmly, “Nice meeting you Yuko..” she said and with that smile.

We held each other hand for too long and look at each other eyes, “So I guess your new here?” she let go with my hand and I’m sad a little.

“Yah.. I got here yesterday”

“I notice… I never seen your face before, you know a cute girl like you i will always remember that face..”

‘Is she flirting?’  I ask myself and I feel my heart race.

“So why you’re here?” she ask me again.

“I got a new job here.. I’m the new teacher in Meito High School, how about you? You really work here full time?”

“Ahh no this is my other part time job, I finishing my college degree..”

“What course?”

“Fine Arts..”

When we enjoy our conversation someone fake a cough in our back, we both look at him and he glaring, “Oh my god.. that’s my Manager..” she said.

“Am I get you in trouble?” I ask her worried.

“No..” she wave her hand, “It’s ok really… I think it’s time for me to get your order now..”

“Oh of course just black coffee and sandwich…” she write that in her little notebook she holding.

“Got it.. I will be back for you food..” she said again and turn around and walk towards the kitchen.

I watch her gone when she enter the kitchen and when I look at my reflection in the glass in my side this is the first time I smile like this after I wake up and my head start to hurt. I feel relax in this café and talking to that cute waitress makes me calm.

My train of thought interrupted when she back with my food in the tray and put that in my table, “Here’s your food..” she said with her lovely tone.

“Thank you..” and when she done she look at me.

“I hope this is not the last you will go here?”

“Of course if you’re the one will serve me..” I tease her.

“Hmm.. I love that idea” she said and before she turn she wink at me.

I’m smirking the whole time I eat my food and glance at her when she take the order with one of the customer. Sometimes our eyes meet and then we both look down at the same time.

I finish my food and satisfied, I sat up and fix myself, I look at my watch and notice that it’s noon already. I didn’t notice the time, for the last time a look for that cute waitress again hoping I can see her. My face lighten when I saw that face looking at me, I smile and turn, I can feel her gaze at me until I’m outside with my new favorite café.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The clinic is not hard to find, it’s inside of a small building not that far in the café. When I’m inside I saw a Receptionist typing something in her computer, I greeted her. “Hi.. I’m here for my appointment with Doctor Kojima?” I said.

“Are you Oshima Yuko?” the receptionist said.

“Yes..”

“Oh.. Miss Kojima waiting for you in her office.. I will call her first to know you already here..” she said again.

I hear her talking to that Doctor and when she done, she put down the phone and look at me smiling. “Doctor Kojima wants you to go to her office…” she gesture her hand in the door in her left.

I walk towards that door and knock, I heard a voice inside “Come in..”

I froze when that voice looked familiar; I tilted my head before I take a deep breath and enter her office. I saw a woman, wearing a formal attire and look directly in my eyes. She doesn’t look scary, because she have a beautiful face actually. But there’s uneasy feeling inside me the way she look at me. 

She sat up in her chair, “Oshima-san.. Take a set..” and gesture her hand in one of the couch in the side of her office and she notice I just stand froze observing her.

I take a sit and wait for her, she sit in my side while facing me, “I know you already know me but I want to introduce myself, I’m Kojima Haruna..” she offer her hand in front of me and when we shake hand, I feel familiarity the way she squeeze my hand and the way she touch me.

“Oshima, Yuko..”

I saw her sigh first before she let go with my hand, “So can we start now?” she said and open the notebook in her lap and holding a pen.

“Sure..”

“Did you feel ok today?”

I frown, “Ahmm I think I’ am? But I have a mild migraine earlier”

I notice she move her body more closely and her eyes wide a little, “Are you ok? Did you feel sick?” I feel she’s worried too much.

“Don’t worry about my migraine its normal for me…”

She looks directly in my eyes, “I want to make sure you’re ok, as your Doctor I need to know all about what you’re thinking right now and what you feel…”

“I don’t think I’m sick…” I said.

“Of course you’re not sick Oshima-san..”

“I know there’s nothing wrong with me and I don’t have a clue why I need a psychiatrist..”

She look at me and not saying anything, “I’m sorry about this… my friends wants this not me..” I said again.

“I understand but I’m not here to judge you, I’m here to listen..”  I nod at her and look away, “Tell me what’s bothering you..” she ask me.

‘You’ I want to say that word but I can’t, “Nothing…”

She stop writing in her notebook when our time finish, I didn’t notice the time when she ask lot of question, that I don’t know if it can help me. She sat up and walk to her desk, I just watch her and wait for her last instruction.

I watch her face the way she bit her lower lips, I know she know I’m watching her and that makes her unfocused what she need to do. I can’t take off my eyes on her, I have this feeling that I saw her somewhere but I can’t remember. It bothered me a lot, my thought interrupted when she fake a cough, “Ahmm..” I’m still looking at her, “I think that’s for today.. Your next appointment is next week…” she said again.

I sat up in the couch, I smile at her and walk toward her desk and offer my hand when I know she pretend she looking something in her desk. “Thank you for today..”

She startled when she saw my hand in front of her, “Same here..”

I turn around when she let go with my hand and when I’m holding the doorknob, I turn again, “Did we?” I saw her look at me fast. “Did we meet before?” I ask her.

I notice the tense in her face, she try to open her mouth to say something but she choose to close that instead.

“It bothering me actually, I feel I meet you before..” I said again.

“I don’t think so.. because this is the first time I meet you and I’m sure of that..” she said and look straight in my eyes.

“Oh? I’m sorry… maybe I’m mistaking you with someone… have a nice day Kojima-san…” I said for the last time and go outside of her office.

TBC
[/b][/size]

===================

thats it for today next week is my next update and sorry for my grammar...

@midori lime = i think i know that friend haha well like i said to you cherie this fic is not just a psychiatrist and patient story there's more to that but i will reveal that half of the story, i hope you can still wait  :roll:

@Hipchan = really kiddo?  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

@Korisu29 = i missed them too, dont worry i have lot of kojiyuu fic, heres the new update

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 08:14:39 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 1)
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 09:22:52 AM »
cute moment between tomoyuu I like it.. can you make it longer on the next chap?    :onioncheer:

Im waiting for the flirt squirrel and the sexy psychiatrist sweet moment  :hee: :on drink:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 1)
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 10:12:30 AM »

it's because it's my friend birthday i promise i will update this chapter for her, so again Happy Birthday Kiddo...

i'm sorry for my mistake in this chapter.

Pieces Of You

Chapter 2

“I dream about you, last night…” I said to the girl in front of me.

“About me?” she furrow her eyebrow and close our distance, “Tell me about your dream” she said again.

“I’m in the hospital and when I open my eyes I saw you, you call me Yuuchan…” I think for a while and try to remember what happen after that. But I feel pain in my head, I close my eyes and take a deep breath, it always happen when I think deep.

“Are you ok?” I feel her hand in my shoulder.

“I’m fine..” I look straight in her eyes, “Why you look so familiar and feel I met you before..” I said again.

“That’s impossible…” she look away and pull herself to the other side of her couch. “Don’t think about that, It’s only a dream..” she said again.

“I know..” I look at my lap.

This is my second session with my Psychiatrist, at first i dont want to share anything to the person i didnt know. Im not comfortable talking to a random people and then seek for advice. But this girl is different theres something about her,i can trust her about all the things running in my head. I love the way she look at me or the way she will ask about my days. I feel she know me more than myself. She know if i'm nervous or something bothering me. She knows how to calm me, but i think this is part of her job. What we have there’s nothing special because shes my Psychiatrist and this is one of her job.

But theres something bothering me, the way she will look at the ring in her finger. They way she will play that and look sad after that. I know thats not a simple ring, i know its special for her and at the same time it makes her sad. I look at her hands and not say anything.

“Your engaged?” I ask her and still looking in her hands. She look at me fast and froze, “Sorry… I know its personal..” I want to say more but she interrupt me.

“It’s ok… yes I’m engaged..” she try to smile but I notice the sadness in her eyes.

“Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Girl actually…” her confession.

She look at my eyes and wait for my reaction, “Oh I see..” my  answer.

I saw she smile a little but her eyes betray her, I notice a tears in the corner of her eyes, “So when is the wedding?” I ask her again.

“We cancel that…” her voice is crack when she said that.

“Oh?? What happen??” I feel sad suddenly for her.

“It’s complicated…” she still looking at her finger where the ring is.

“You really love her are you?”

“I love her more than anything…” she pause and look at me, “And I’m willing to do anything just for her…” she said and I feel hurt like someone stubbing in my heart right now. 

I try to open my mouth to say something but I choose to close that and not say anything, “How about you?” I look at her fast when she start to talk again. “Did you like someone? Or you have been in love before?”

I think for a while I don’t know what to say, “I’m not sure actually, right now my life is complicated and I’m still figuring that out…” but someone came in my head. “But.. there’s someone I met, she’s funny I love talking to her I don’t know if I like her or not but I enjoy her company…”

My confession makes her at ease, I saw her hand shaky and she clutch that too tight to stop her hand from shaking, “You??” she pause and look away. She take a deep first before she can finish her sentence, “You met someone?”

It confused me with her reaction, “Ahm.. yes, I met her when I first got here,  she work in the café near here and I eat my lunch and dinner after that..” I said again.

She sat up and turn around to go in front of her table, “I think that’s for today Oshima-san..” she said while her back still face me.

“Kojima-san are you ok?” I sat up too and walk toward her, I touch her shoulder to make sure she’s ok.

I saw her look down in her table while her hands holding the side of the table too tight to support her body. She didn’t say anything, she just close her eyes, I’m still holding her shoulder, but I startled when she held my hand in her shoulder, “I’m ok don’t worry…” she said softly.

I pull my hand, “I think I need to go..” I step back to give her space and my heart race when she touch me, “See you in my next session..” I said and turn around. I start to move my feet but she call my name.

“Yuko?” she call my name softly.

I’m surprised when she call me with that name, I turn around to face her. “Yes?" she just stand in look at me.

I feel she want to say something, but she turn "Nothing... you can leave now..." she said cold.

I feel disappoint but I don’t know why so i go outside of her office and smile to her receptionist when she saw me leaving. 

I choose to go in the café again, hoping I can see Tomochin, when I enter the café I saw her smiling when she saw me. “Welcome again…” she greet me and smile wide, i feel awkward and I don’t know how to approach her.

“Ah hi??” I scratch the back of my name and feel shy.

I saw her smirking, “The usual?” she ask me.

I nod and follow her when she walk towards to the available table, “Thanks..” I whisper and sit in the chair.

“I’ll get your food..” she smile wide and excitedly leave.

While waiting for her, I hear the door open again and saw a familiar face enter the café, I frown when she look around and look for available table for her. Someone assist her, but she stop when she saw me looking at her and were one table apart. She look away and I can sense she’s nervous maybe she didn’t  expect I’m almost here. I smile a little when she look at me again, the waitress feel we know each other, “It’s ok if you two share a table?” the waitress ask her.

She look at me first asking me through my eyes if it’s ok, I nod at her, “Ok…” she walk toward my table and sit in front of me.

“I’m surprise your also here Kojima-san..” I said and questioning her.

“I feel hungry after our session..” she pause “And please call me Haruna if were not in my office” she said smiling.

The waitress give her the menu and she start to scan that I saw her frowning maybe she don’t know what she will order, “Try the cheese cake, it’s delicious..” I said.

Her face lighten and she excitedly looks at the waitress, “I want the cheese cake and black coffee…”

The waitress write her order in her notebook and put that in the pocket of her apron, “I will server your food just a minute Mam..” the waitress turn around and walk.

“So…?” I try to start the conversation, “Haruna… what bring you here?” I ask her because I’m still curious.

“I heard from you? You said their food is delicious”

I nod and feel she’s lying but I didn’t push her if she don’t want to tell me the real reason why she’s here. We both not say anything after that and Tomochin return with my food and put that in the table, “I didn’t know you have a company today?” she said while look at me and to Haruna.

“Ah no we accidentally saw each other here..” I said to Tomichin when I saw her frowning.

The two look at each other while I’m looking at them, “Ahm? Tomochin this is Haruna..” I try to introduce them to each other when I feel there’s a tension between the two.

“Kojima Haruna..” Haruna extend her hand to Tomochin.

Tomochin held her hand, “Itano Tomomi” and then they shake hand.

They both let go each other hands, “So you two are friends?” Tomochin ask again.

I try to open my mouth but I don’t know what to say or tell her the truth that Haruna is my Psychiatrist, “Were acquaintance…” Haruna said.

She look at me and smile, “Yah…”

“Oh.. I see, I’ll leave you two alone then..” she said.

“Ahm Tomochin?” I call her name again when she wants to leave.

She turn again to face me, “I was wondering??” I feel awkward to ask her when I know someone watching, “If your free tomorrow night?” I finish my sentence and look at Haruna in the corner of my eyes.

“Are you asking me for a date?” she ask me back and I saw she’s happy.

“If you want to call that a date…” I said and smile a little.

“Then it’s a date… Ah wait I will give my number to you so we can exchange messages to plan this?” she get the notebook in her apron and write her number and give that to me. “Call me ok?? See you later…” she said happily until she approach the other customer.

The waitress serve Haruna food after that, I try to start to talk to her again but she just look at her food and not touching that. “Ahm? Haruna?” I bend my head tolook at her face because she still look down. My eyes wide when I saw her eyes is red, I feel she will start to cry. “Hey there’s a problem?” I touch her hand in the table but she pull her hand and look away.

She stand up and grab her bag fast, “I’m sorry I forgot something important in my office..” she said and not looking at me.

I stand up too, to stop her from leaving but she walk fast and leave her food untouched, I’m shock about what happen but the only thing I can do is watch her leave.

Someone POV

I walk fast as I can and stop myself from crying, I clutch my bag that I’m holding and bite my lips and my eyes start to blurry because of my tears. I look for my car in the sidewalk, my hand shaking and try my best to put the key in the key hole. When I successfully open that, I throw my bag in the other seat and enter my car and when I know I’m all alone. That was the time I cry hard, I clutch the steering wheel and rest my forehead there and the only thing I can hear is my sob. I try to find my phone in my pocket and try to call someone, while I’m waiting for her to answer my call. I still can’t believe this is happening, saw her smiling like that and not because of me, I wipe the tears in my face and this time rest my head in the headrest.

“Hello??” someone said in the other line.

“It’s Haruna?” my answer.

“What happen? There’s something happen to Yuko?”

“She start to date someone else” I cry again and this time I can’t hide that to the girl I’m talking right now.

“Oh my god.. how that happen?” she ask me again and I know she’s concern.

“I don’t know… I thought I can do this” I sob loud when I remember her face again the person I really love.

“Shh… hey?? Don’t cry ok?? You want us to go there? We can talk to her? you know she can’t date someone else?”

“That’s what I thought too…”

“Hey? We will to talk to her, she never mention this, what do you want us to do? Tell me Haruna?”

I think for a while, “Let’s stick with the plan, I risk too much for this, I don’t want to ruin her life again….”

“If that’s what you want… but remember were here”

“I know.. I’m going to my apartment now, I call you later..” I said.

“Okay…”

“Thank you Sayaka….” I said and end the call, I start the engine and drive my car fast.

TBC
[/size]

+++++++++++++

thank you for reading i will try to update this next week

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 2)
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 01:38:22 AM »
I knew it!!! Yuko is haruna's fiance!!!!! OMG.. BUT WHAT HAPPEN?!?!?!

Offline midori lime

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 04:04:28 AM »
hey! what happen here???
twin tower know 'something' ??!!
Haruna.. she seems the one behind all of this.

as always, you did another great fic  :otomerika:
haruna..super cute jealous monster.. can I have the untouched cheese cake on ur table???  :nervous

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: author

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 08:57:08 AM »
here's the new update sorry i write this long...

Pieces Of You

Chapter 3

I look at the clock hanging in the wall and notice it’s already morning, I take a deep breath and squeeze my eyes with my thumb. Since I face my laptop the whole day I did not leave with this screen and my eyes betraying me and wants to go to sleep. I’m not a workaholic I give myself time to rest but this time is different. I spend a month just to find something to help her, but every time I try harder in the end I failed her. I can’t heal her or fix what broken, but I can’t watch her like that. I need to do something before it’s too late, I will do anything even if in the end it will leave me broken.

I stretch my aching body and stop for a while, I look at the picture frame in my table and smile. I missed the day were both happy, I touch her face in the picture and smile a little, I missed that dimples of her, her laugh and then I hear my phone ring, I frown because it’s weird no one calling me this time. I did not recognize the caller i.d so I answer that fast, “Hello?”

“Is this Doctor Kojima?” the other line said.

“Yes, who is this?” it’s not common to address me with that name, so I think this call is for my work.

“I’m Nurse Jane and we want you to come here fast Kojima-san..”

My heartbeat stop for a while, “I want you to tell me what this is about?” my patience is gone and feel worried.

“I want you to calm first Kojima-san, but Oshima-san need you right now..”

I clutch the phone in my ear and catch my breath, “What happen?” my voice is shaky, I sat up in the chair and grab my bag while still talking to the nurse.

“She tried to kill herself again…” she whispers.

I stop when I hear that, ‘Again’ this is the second time she do this, is she really want to leave me that much to try to kill herself twice.

“I will go there now and I want to know what happen…” I said and hang up the call. When I open the door of my car, I enter and start the engine fast, my tears wants to escape in my eyes but I stop that. There’s no room for me to cry, I need to be strong for her, for us, I gritted my teeth and drive fast.

I walk fast in the hall way and the nurse approach me, I recognize her, “Doctor Kojima..” she said. I stop and nod, “This way please…” she said and gesture her hand to move forward.

“How is she…” I stop and close my eyes, “What she do this time?” I ask her we both walking in the hallway. This hospital is not new to me, I always to go her to visit her every day.

“She cut her wrist..”

I bit my lips and I can’t imagine that image, “How is she now?”

“She’s stable and she’s sleeping right now, but…” there’s hesitant in her voice, “But earlier she gone wild, we try our best to calm her and she called your name many times.”

“Why you didn’t call more early?!!” I said angrily.

“We want but Shinoda-san said its better not to call you, if she’s like that…”

“Mari-chan..” I hissed.

“Were here..” the nurse said.

I take a deep breath and slowly open the door, I look for her in this little room and saw her in the center. While her both wrists tied, this time I can’t stop myself from crying, I walk slowly closer and sit in the chair beside of her bed. I look at her right wrist and saw the bandage, I touch her face and feel sad. One of the best Doctor here in Tokyo but I can’t fix the person I love, I kiss her forehead and careful not to wake her. She looked different now, thin and pale, she’s not the Yuko I know, this girl is different the Yuko I know always smiling not like this. I still blame myself about what happen, she only I have, she’s my life and I can’t live without her.

While I’m watching her sleeping face and hold her hand so tight like I don’t want to let her go, she move her body and open her eyes. She adjust her eyes from the dark and look around until our eyes meet, I smile a little “How are you??” I ask her softly. I Squeeze her hand, but she did not answer me instead she look away.

“Yuuchan…”

When she try to move her hand she notice she tied in her bed, “Wha….” she try to pulled her hand.

“Hey??!!” I touch her face so she can face me, “Yuuchan? Please calm down…” I said softly.

“Calm down?? How?? I’m tied here!!!”

“They tied you.. because you tried to kill yourself… Please Yuuchan stop this already…” I said calm.

But she starts to shout and struggle in her bed, “Nurse!!!!”

I step back when the Doctor come running at her and inject something to calm her and back to sleep. While I’m the side of the room crying, I need to save her I can’t watch her like this every day I know I need to do something.

“You think it’s a good plan?” Mari-chan ask me in the right side of my car while I’m busy driving.

“I need to check her..”

“Yah.. You call me asking my help to go out with you, to check Yuko’s date.. that’s a great plan Haruna..”

“What do you want me to do? I can’t go there alone, it’s obvious, if I go there with someone she won’t suspect me.. you know she start to ask me weird things about me..”

I heard Mari-chan sigh, “You want this right?” she ask me again.

“I want her to be cured and not date someone else”

We both not say any words after that until we reach the restaurant, “Okay we can do this, let’s act casual okay??” I said before we enter the restaurant.

I saw her with the girl I met the last time, they both giggle with their conversation, “It’s that the girl?” Mari-chan asks me.

“Yes..”

“Okay.. Let’s make a show then..” she said smirking.

We lock our arms together and walk closer  until we reach their table, “Oshima-san?” I act I’m surprise I saw her.

She look at me and then look at Mari-chan, “Kojima-san? I’m surprised you’re here also” she ask me.

“Ah yes I’m with my best friend, she visit me..” I said.

She look at Mari-chan and frowning, “Shinoda Mariko” Mari-chan extend her hand, she held that for a seconds.

“Oshima Yuko…”

“And you are?” Mari-chan asks the girl in front of Yuko.

“Itano, Tomomi..”

“Nice meeting you both…” she addresses the two.

“I think we need to find a vacant table” I said and look around but my prayer answered.

Yuko look around too and notice there’s no available table for us, “Hmm… I think we can’t eat here..” Mari-chan said.

I act sad, “If it’s ok for the two of you, we can share our table..” Tomomi said.

I’m surprised she offer their table for us, Yuko look at her, “Ahm.. it’s fine with us, though I don’t want to interrupt something..” I said.

“No it’s ok..” Tomomi wave her hand.

“I guess we will join you two..” Mari-chan said.

Tomomi change her position she sit beside of Yuko while me and Mari-chan face them, I raise my hand to get the attention of the waiter.

“You two already order?” I ask them noticing there’s still no food in their table.

“We still not order yet..” Yuko said.

The waiter come closer and give us the menu, we all look at the menu but I glance at Yuko, she look confused what to order. She whispers something to Tomomi and their closeness makes me jealous and hurt at the same time.

“Try their marinated grilled shrimp, one of their best seller..” Tomomi said.

There hesitant in Yuko’s face, “She hate shrimp..” I said.

They all look at me and Yuko’s eyes wide, I want to say something but I choose not to say anything.

“You don’t like shrimp?” Tomomi ask her.

She look at me in the corner of her eyes and look back at Tomomi, “Yes… sorry I did not tell you..”

“It’s ok.. at least I know now.. Try their pasta instead…”

Mari-chan look at me, “You need to be careful Haruna..” she whisper in my ear.

We all eat our food with silent, “So you two best friend?” Tomomi break the silent.

“Yah.. we know each other since were teenager” Mari-chan answer.

“So where you live Shinoda-san?” Yuko ask her.

“Please call me Mariko…”

“Hmm okay Mariko..”

“I live in Tokyo, I’m a Doctor actually..” she said again.

I just listen to their conversation, “Where hospital you work? I’m curious because you look familiar..” 

Me and Mari-chan froze, “Fukui General Hospital..” she said softly

“I once go there for my check-up, maybe that’s the reason you looked familiar..” her reply but I notice she’s uncomfortable with something.

Maybe…” Mari-chan reply but she look down at her food and start to eat again to end the discussion.

“You know what’s weird? I feel I know you two but I can’t remember where or when… it’s like….” She pause for a while and think. “Deja vu…” we both look at her, “But I don’t believe with that kind of thing..”

“Sometimes I experience that too..” Tomomi said.

“It’s common I think..” I said but my voice is shaky.

“Well maybe… but when someone know your name or where you live and talk to you like he knows you so well but you can’t remember meeting him, I don’t think it’s still Deja vu” she look straight in my eyes like she’s telling me that words directly.

I want to say something but the atmosphere change we all keep silent and Yuko look at me the whole dinner so intense like observing me.

Mari-chan sat up in her chair after she finish her food, “I enjoy my dinner talking to you guys, thank you..” she said fast and grab her purse.

I can feel she want to escape with Yuko, “I hope I see you soon Oshima-san and to you too..” I said to them and follow Mari-chan outside.

I look for my car in the parking lot and saw Mari-chan standing beside of my car, “She knows it!!” she said loud.

“What??”

“I think Yuko’s memories back…”

“That’s impossible.. if she remember everything you think she will approach me like that?”

“I know this is stupid.. but I want to tell you this, she’s not idiot one of this day she will remember all of that or someone tell her the whole truth, you can’t hide everything from her Haruna..” she said.

“I know..”

“Then prepare yourself with the consequence…”

“I already did, since the day she forget all about me..”

TBC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for my grammar and for my late update, i will try to update next week  :)

@Haruko = i will reveal soon what's the reason Yuko lost her memories :)

@midori lime = hmm everyone knows something i guess haha,

and thank you to all who give time for this fic and i again sorry for my mistake or the typo error i make...

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 3) 12/19/16
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 12:22:06 AM »
this is awesome! I want to know more, about what happened to them  :panic:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 01:18:36 AM »
So ... Yuko lost her memories and is a suicide... What a problem?!.. I have a looot of quesiton.. but maybe I need to wait... so I'm gonna wait

Offline midori lime

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2016, 12:08:00 PM »
ok I am waiting for next suffer of my lovely Kojiyuu

I mean next chapter!!!

I like ur fic.. always  :)  u know how to make drama for every character. n I like ur describing the jealous monster Nyan soo cute.. like you  :D :D :D :D :D :D

see? I already sent compliment to u so now pay me!!!
wif ur update!!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 07:30:38 AM »

Sorry for the long update.. i try to update fast but my work killing me well lets forget that part, here's my new update.. i apologize for my grammar and for the mistake in this fic.. 

Pieces Of You

Chapter 4

Yuko POV

I thought I already know myself, I thought there’s nothing wrong with me, I thought I know everything around me. I know there’s missing but I can put something in that missing part to become whole again. It’s hard to trust anyone but it’s also easy to believe in everything they say. I can say i trust them the most, I consider them my family, the family I only have. But my world crash when I met someone accidentally and say a different story about myself. How can I believe him if I don’t remember every single of that. But my heart say, believe him, you need to do something. I need to do something, I will find the answer I want, even if in the end it will destroy myself.

It was another boring day when I decided I need to go out in my apartment and buy something to eat because I’m starving. This time I don’t want to eat in the café, I’m craving for some cheese cake and I heard there’s new Bakery in the corner. So I get off my bed and grab my coat and decided a short errand until I found the Bakery.

It’s not that far when I found the Bakery, I enter and the first thing caught my attention is the smell of freshly baked bread. I look around in the Bakery and search the cheese cake I want to eat. I walk closer to the counter and smile at the Cashier, “I’m sorry but there’s cheese cake here??” I ask the Cashier, “I’m sorry I want to eat that now… like I can kill for that cheese cake..” I joked.

“You’re lucky because we have and that’s our best seller..” she said smiling.

“Hmm then please give me that cheese cake..” I said excitedly.

She gets my order and said her goodbye and prepare my order, while waiting I look around again, until I heard a voice, “Yuko-chan?” someone said in my back.

I turn around to face the person and saw a middle age man standing in front of me, I frown because I don’t recognize him, “Yuko-chan…” he said excitedly when he confirm is me. He walk closer to me and give me a hug, “It’s been so long since we saw each other..” he said again.

While me, remain standing and not moving, “Ahh… excuse me Mister but did I know you?” I ask him when he let go the hug.

He frown hard, “You already forgot about me? Hmm I know it’s been a year since we last saw each other and after that you disappear.. But it hurt me a little that you forget the person who always baked your favorite cheese cake..” he said again and I know he just teasing me.

I try to remember who is the man standing in front me and confused why he knows me. “Did we know each other?” I ask him.

“What happen to you?” he ask me back while his face is serious.

“There’s nothing happen…” there’s a long pause, “I guess???” I look down and search a perfect word to say.

But when I look at his face again I can see the concern, “Tell me how we met?” I ask him.

“Your one of my favorite customer..”

“So?? We also meet here?”

“No.. this is one of my branch and we met in Tokyo..” I nod, “Like I said your one of my patron, you always go there every day to buy bread from me and if you have extra time we talk a little about your day… All I know about you is, you’re a Teacher..” I nod again. “I love talking to you because you remind of my daughter, we don’t know each other personally but the last time I heard from you is, you want to propose to your girlfriend..”

I try to open my mouth to say something but I close that again, because I’m still shock about what I heard, “I don’t know what happen to you after that.. you stop going to my Bakery I don’t heard any news about you, until I met you here..” he said again.

“I have a girlfriend?” my first question.

“Yes.. you always talk about her..”

I give myself a bitter smile and close my eyes because I don’t remember I have a girlfriend, “What is her name?”

“I don’t know her real name, but you always call her Nyan-nyan..”

“Nyan-nyan?” I bit my lips because I’m so frustrate, “I don’t even remember that name.. what worst is I don’t remember I have a girlfriend..”

“I’m so sorry Yuko-chan I don’t know what really happen to you and I think you have a amnesia..”

“I don’t have actually!! I remember everything, my friends name, about my childhood, who am i.. I remember everything and the only thing I forget is I have a girlfriend?? tell me all about her please....”

“Sorry Yuko-chan but the only thing I know about her are you call her Nyan-nyan and she’s a Doctor and how excited you are to propose…”

“She’s a Doctor? And maybe she’s my fiancée?”

“And that’s the only thing I can say to you… what really happen to you?”

“I don’t know too.. I thought I know all about me but here you are telling me I’m committed to someone..”

He just look at me worried, “Boss?” the cashier earlier call him, she show the cheese cake I order earlier awkwardly.

“I think I need to go..” I said and pay the cheese cake fast and leave the bakery.

“What just happen?” Tomochin ask me.

We both watch Haruna and Mariko leave the restaurant fast, “I don’t know..” I said while still looking at the door.

“Kojima-san is weird..” Tomochin said again.

“What do you mean?”

“The way she looked at you.. It’s like…” she paused and I feel she’s hesitating if she going to tell me or not. But I look at her and wait patiently, “It’s like you’re the most precious person in her life…” she continue.

“You know it’s impossible, I just met here a few times.”

“But that’s not what I feel” Tomochin look at me straight in my eyes like she know what she saying, “I’m a girl too Yuko and I also like you…”

“I…” when I try to return what she said, my mouth shut and I keep silent.

“You don’t need to answer me yet…” she smile.

“Thank you… you know I feeling something for you too but right now my life is complicated I want to fix everything first.. I have lot of question and for that I need an answer.”

Tomochin squeeze my hand and assure me, “I understand, I’m only here if you need a help or someone who can listen to you.”

“I know..” I return the smile.

When I go home the first thing I do is find my laptop, it’s still bothering me about what happen earlier I know there’s something wrong. I don’t believe in coincidence or faith, I know there’s a reason why all of this is happening. I open my laptop and type the name Kojima Haruna in the internet hoping I can find something about her. But I found nothing, i feel frustrate when I spend my hours looking for something it can help my curiosity about her. But I feel they hide any information about her, I can’t find it’s that her real name, where she study, even about her birthday. I close my laptop and squeeze my eyes with my thumb when I feel tired, I take a deep breath and decided to stop already.

“Who are you Kojima Haruna??” I whisper when I look up and watch the ceiling.

I suddenly remember something, I open my laptop again and search all the list of Psychiatrist in Japan I know this is ridiculous but I will give this a shot. When google give me that list I try to find her name but I frown hard when I can’t find her name. “Fuck!!” I hissed, but something caught my attention, there’s an article about discovering a new technic for the mental patient by a young Doctor Kojima. I click that article shaky and read that.

The young Doctor Kojima Haruna discover a technic to fix the mental patient without harming them. At young age she contribute a new invention to the country even if her field of work is different, she put all her effort and knowledge in one year of hard work her contribution can help thousands of patient. But even if she has a big name she remains silent…..

I stop reading the article when I saw her name again in a different article I discover she’s not a Psychiatrist because Kojima Haruna is one of the top Neurologist in Japan.

I grab my phone and call Sae, I wait patiently, “Hello Yuko?”

“Tell me who is Haruna?” I ask her fast.

“She’s your Psychiatrist..” her answer.

“I know!! you know she’s not!!” I said loud in the other line.

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s a Neurologist Sae!!! She’s not a Psychiatrist… what are you not telling me?”

“We tell you everything!!!”

“And then who is Kojima Haruna in my life? You know what? Someone telling me I have a girlfriend and I’m going to propose.. And what’s weird? She’s also engaged!!”

“Listen Yuko… whatever you discover don’t listen with that, it’s better you know nothing…”

“You think I will keep silent after I discover this? I don’t think so!!!”

“This is for the best Yuko!!!! We’re just protecting you!!!”

“From what???!!!”

There’s a long silent, “From yourself..” she said.

TBC

---------------------

That's it for now  :oops: i will try to update fast, i have lot of extra time so i think i can :) though im writing a new OS again  :smhid :smhid :smhid and my other fic... check my tumblr there's lot of Kojiyuu..   :roll: :roll: :roll:

@Tupi - You will know,  i promise just wait a few chapter and boom i will reveal that  :P :P :P

@Haruko - hmm the answer is in the next chapter? im not sure but i hope you still enjoy this update..

@midori lime - HAHAHAHAHA you know me cherie.... but thank you  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

and silent readers thank you so muchhhh...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 4) 01/13/17
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 01:33:58 AM »
At least Yuko is not buying that lie anymore... what's going to happen D:

Offline minami_24

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 12:56:36 AM »
I'm curious to yuko, why would she be like that? what disease she suffered?  :huhuh
Hi author-san XD I had always been a silent reader  :P so this is my first comment in here, and i'am already curious  :lol:

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 08:46:51 AM »
Im sorry cruel author-san for my late comment

btw thank you so much for the special (chapter 2) I love it!!!! :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

actually what happen to yuko???? and I want to know haruna's secret about herself and yuko, please reveal it on next chapter!!! annnnnnnddd please some tomoyuu moment mooooooooooore heheheheheheheheh  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter ) 01/19/17
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 07:02:17 AM »
Before i start this story.. sorry for my grammar and all the mistake in this fic  :) :) :)

Pieces Of You

Chapter 5

Haruna POV

"Are you sure about this Haruna?? Is this safe?" I heard Sayaka voice, when I stop talking about the treatment I’m planning to do.

"Of course this is safe, I can’t harm her you know that, but…. there's 50% that this treatment will work..." I said while walking back and forth in front of them.

"50%? so there’s a chance that it won’t work?" Sae ask me.

"It's still low we both know that but that’s why I’m there too, to help Haruna.." Mariko said when she knows I need a help to assure them.

"And after that, she will forget what happen to her? And she will back to normal again?" this time Sae ask me.

"Yes!! I can assure that, I work hard for this treatment just to fix her" I said and look at them straight.

"But... there’s also chance that she will forget all of us?" Sayaka ask me with concern in her face.

I answered her with a nod and look down, "And we can’t tell her all the memories she will lose because I’m afraid she will remember everything and this treatment going too failed..." 

"Are you hearing yourself? And you’re ok with this? She will forget about you Haruna… You love her so much and I know Yuko too are you going to throw all of that?" Sae raise her voice in front of us.

"What do you want me to do? Watch her like that? I can’t lose her Sae... i can’t watch her kill herself, its better this way, at least she can go on with her life..."

"Don’t blame yourself... it’s not your fault, whatever happen that night, it happen.. We don’t blame you and I know Yuko too, we just need to be strong for her..." Sayaka said.

"You know sometimes i can’t look at her face, i know it’s not my fault but every time I think the time we lose because of that, I keep blaming myself.. She’s the love of my life i will do anything so she will back to normal, the Yuko we know, i don’t care if she will forget about me... I believe even if she doesn’t remember what we have, her heart can’t forget about me, she will love me again, i know that..." i smile.

But I’m wrong....  that's what I thought before,  if she saw me, her heart will recognize me. I introduce myself as her Psychiatrist so I can near at her. I can talk to her, hear her voice and have conversation with her.  In that way, maybe she will feel something; I’m too desperate just to touch her. I missed her every seconds of my life, I missed my fiancé, we supposed to marry each other and have the family we want but we didn’t.

I missed my Yuuchan so much...

One thing I love the most is watching her sleeping face. I love how peaceful her face every time she’s sleeping, like I always do in the morning when she still sleeping in my arms. I gently stoke her face and careful not to wake her up. I visit her again after a long discussion with Sae and Sayaka.

I sit in the chair beside of her bed and watch her chest raise and fall, she’s so calm and I hope it stay like this. I will do anything to save her, I will risk everything even if my own happiness for her. I’m willing to sacrifice all of that because her happiness is the most important in my life; I want to see her smiling again. Like she always do when she wait in front of the Hospital where I work and how her face lighten when she saw me walking towards her.

“Yuuchan..” I whisper her name, “Please… be strong…”

I watch her like that for too long and think lot of things, I’m still hesitating with that treatment I don’t want her to forget about me. But this is the only way, this is the only way I can save her. My day dreaming stop when Yuuchan moves her body, “Hmmm..” she hummed softly.

She feel my presence and slowly open her eyes, I smile at her, “Hey??” I said softly and gently touch her cheeks.

But she only looked at me blank, “What are you doing here?” she asks me cold.

“I’m here to visit you… how are you?”

She look away and that hurt me the most, “Hey??” I try again, I want her to respond.

“You know my condition…” she said while not looking at me.

“I’m working hard Yuuchan for you to heal…”

“You can’t heal me..” she said with the cold voice again.

“I can!!”

This time she looks at me, “I can still see them…” this time she starts to cry and cover her face with her palm.

I stand up and hug her, “Shhh.. I’m right here…” I rub her back and hug her tight like I’m protecting her with nobody.

“I’m so scared Nyan-nyan…” she buried her face in my chest while I comb her hair.

“Don’t be… I won’t leave you Yuuchan I promise..”

“I’m so tired…” she said softly.

“Then take a rest again..”

“That’s not what I mean Nyan-nyan.. I’m so tired I want to end this now..”

“Don’t say that!!” I push her little to face me.

I cupped her face and this time I can’t stop my tears, “You can’t see?? I’m trying my best here to be strong for you, I work hard and I don’t have enough sleep… so please don’t say that… be strong for me Yuuchan…”

“I’m trying Nyan-nyan but I feel I’m going to be insane if I stay like this.. I can see them, wherever I look, I can’t forget their face, they even hunting me in my dream…” she looked down and sobs. “I’m sorry but I think it’s better if I die..” she can’t finish what she want to say.

When my hand starts to move and slap her, my hand shaky while my eyes wide, she just look at me and touch her face that I slap. We both froze, I try to open my mouth to say something but i walk out in her room fast. And run in the hallway, when my knees feel weak I rest the side of my body in the wall. And cover my palm in my mouth and cry hard and slowly kneel down, I cry like that for too long.

I pour a whisky in my glass and look around at my office and sit in the table while facing the door. I drink the whisky peacefully until my phone ring; I grab that in my pocket and answer that. “Hello??” I said in the other line.

“She already know Haruna…” the girl in the other line said.

“What?” I furrow my eyebrow.

“Yuko.. she call me earlier and ask about you…”

“Is her memory back?” I stand straight and start to bite my nails.

“I don’t think so… she just asks me about you, we can’t hide the truth now…” the girl in the other line is starting to panic.

“Just calm down Sae…”

“What we going to do now?” Sae ask me.

“I think tell her everything?” I look up in the ceiling like there’s something more interesting than talking to her.

“She will hate you Haruna…”

“She already did…”

I end the call and pour another whisky again and this time drink that straight.

I watch her in this two way mirror when she soundly sleeping after the treatment I give to her, I allow Sae and Sayaka to talk to her first and observe.

I feel nervous and wait patiently, the two beside her the whole time and when she open her eyes. I walk closer to the mirror like I want to touch her right now. Mariko beside me too, Yuko grab her head, “Ahh!!” she hissed, that’s the first line she said.

“Are you ok Yuko?” Sae walk closer.

While me, watching her and bite my nails hard, I feel Mariko touch my shoulder, “Just calm down Haruna…” she said.

“I’m not ok because this headache is killing me!!! I hate this..” she said but her voice is different even if she feel hurt her voice is cheerful.

The two froze and they don’t know what to do, “Do you remember us?” Sayaka ask her.

She laugh a little, “Of course I remember you Sayaka..  How I can forget my two best friends?”

The two feel relief, “What happen exactly?” Yuko ask again.

“You…” Sae pause and look at the mirror she know I’m watching them, “You have an accident…” she said.

“Accident?”

“Yes.. but just a little you just have a little scratch.. that’s all you get..”

“Ahh..” she rub her head and look around.

“What else do you remember?” Sayaka ask.

“Everything?” the two frown hard, “Hey!!! How about my class? Any news? How long I been here? the last time I remember I’m going to my work? Or something?” she think deep.

“Don’t push yourself.. and don’t worry about your class..” Sae smile at her.

“Do you remember anything else?” my heart race when Sayaka ask that again.

“What do you mean with that?”

“I mean.. do you remember someone important to you?”

“You know I don’t have a family and the two of you is my only family, is there someone else?” she frown and ask them back.

I look down and my eyes start to blurry, I can’t believe what I’m hearing, she can’t remember me, “Haruna are you ok?” Mariko asks me worried.

“I want to leave.. There’s nothing else to do here..” I walk out fast and when I’m alone, I cry hard.

“Hey are you ok?” I heard someone in my back.

I turn around and saw Mariko standing in front of me, I notice her concern, “She can’t remember me..” I said.

“We don’t know that yet.. Let’s observe her first let see the results, this is what you want right? Based on the way she talk to Sae and Sayaka, it’s like she back to the Yuko we know..” she said while trying to cheer me up.

“Your right..”

“Be patient…”

I did what she said, I wait, I have a faith she won’t forget what we have that easily if she can remember Sae and Sayaka she can remember me too. I wait for month, I ask about her if she ever mentions my name, I want to see her, hug her but I can’t, the only thing I can do is watch faraway. I become the stalker of my own fiancé, I always following her, wherever she goes and the worst. When I’m in front of her and look at my face, I froze and my knees feel weak, I smile but she only pass me.

My train of thought interrupt because someone knocked on my door, “Come in..” I said. I turn around and walk to my table chair and when I turn again to face that person, I froze. Yuuchan is standing in front of me, I can see the hate in her eyes. But I’m so calm when I sit in my chair, “I think we don’t have an appointment today Oshima-san..” I said.

“I’m not here for that appointment!! I’m here because I want you to tell me everything!!” she said while she tap my table with her both hands loud.

“I don’t know what you talking about..” I know I can’t fool her again but if I have a choice I don’t want her to know.

“Don’t play stupid!! You’re not a psychiatrist are you?” but I didn’t answer her, “Tell me… who are you??”

And I think this is the right time to tell her everything, “I’m Kojima Haruna your fiancé...”

She steps back, “How? I don’t even remember I have a fiancé…”

“Because I’m the reason why you can’t remember me..”

“I want you to tell me everything from the start…”

“Before I start… I want to ask you something..”

She nod, “What you willing to sacrifice for the person you love?” I ask her and look at her eyes.

She try to open her mouth but she can’t say anything, “I sacrifice everything for you Yuuchan because that’s how much I love you…”

TBC
[/size]

------------------------

Thats it for now  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:   i will try to update next week.. i know this chapter is complicated  :panic: but the next chapters is all flashback until i reveal everything. How Kojiyuu met and that tragic event :) and answer all the question...

@Haruko - well yes and i hope i answer some of your question here :)

@minami_24 - oh hello  XD im happy you like this fic well.. all the curiosity will reveal in the future chapters.. thank you for reading.

@Hipchan - ok my friend, you always complain about how cruel iam.. i warn you before i start this story right?  :peace: :peace: :peace: hahahaha i will reveal that dont worry...

and to the silent readers thank you so much...  :love:

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 5) 01/19/17
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 11:00:49 AM »
what accident is that?? you haven't reveal the secret yet author-cruel-san tsk tsk  :smhid :smhid :smhid I want to know who are those shadow who keep disturbing yuko?? just reveal that ASAP author-crual-san  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 5) 01/19/17
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2017, 06:14:15 AM »
WHATT NOO IWANT TO KNOW MORE T_T What happen!?!?! OMG...

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Seamo feat. BoA - Hey Boy, Hey Girl