Author Topic: The Waste of a Wish - [ANNOUNCEMENT]  (Read 148908 times)

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 18 (07-24) | M.T. (V) - Where Are You?
« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2017, 06:32:40 PM »
I THINK I SPAMMED YOU ENUF MESSAGES WHILE READING THIS BUT I HAVE TO COMMENT BC FUYU'S WORDS BY THE END REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART!!!! AND WHAT THE HECK WITH ALL THOSE DRAWINGS!!!!???? THIS CHAPTER IS THE GREATEST SHOCK OF MY DAY!!! IM REALLY HAPPY FOR THOSE TWO AND I WAS TEARING UP FOR THE WHOLE HUGGING MOMENT AND THAT FEELING OF FINALLY—FINALLY!!!— BEING HOME IS ONE OF MY FAVE MOMENTS HERE. I ALSO LIKED THE NATSU-MAKI MOMENT AT THE BEGINNING *MEGA-WATT SMILE*...

ALSO, ALSO!!!! HARU SAID SOMETHING ABT THEMMMMM LIKE DOES HE SHIP FUYU-FUMIE OMG. BUT HARU+AKI IS STILL MY OTP HERE! I JUST CANNOT GIVE UP FOR YAOI XD

I was holding my breath for a while so everything is just an explosion. I was literally disappointed from the last chapters since they're all sad and I can't handle sadness so this chap really makes up for all those sadness.

If i have one word to describe this chapter it would be: FINALLY with a very very very deep sigh cause Cut-san, this took my breath away. Thank you for the hardwork!!!  :twothumbs

PS: Thank u for not spoiling me. It's a nice surprise. Im still tearing up bc this just made my day, i think my heart is bursting so much happiness for those two. But... Ill save more of those happy energy for the next chaps :3 I want to know how the people around them react to those two xD
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline RenaHaruka

« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2017, 02:41:50 PM »
Author-san, I was literally holding my breath when I'm reading the last chapter  :ptam-wub:...I really though this chapter will also be a heart breaking chapter like previous few chapters, but your story has surpassed my expectation, really thank you so much... I was almost in tear when Fuyu and Fumie have found each other in the end.... :gmon tears:
Please do continue your great work... :nya:

Offline Kaizen

• NERURURURURUUUUU
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2017, 08:04:38 AM »
I just happened to find your fanfic and It's pretty pretty :thumbup
I haven't finish to read TTM because It's a long fanfic and I got spoiled XD
But cut-san you literally amazed me how you write your fanfics because It's like a roller coaster of emotions and those emotions are really impact to the emotions of your readers that's why readers like me really loved to read your fanfics
I will be honest, your fanfics gave me chills and I liked to imagined your fanfics XD
But this chapter really suprised me haha I loved how you draw the scenes there XD and It's too cute but I'm glad that fumie confessed her feelings to fuyu and I can't helped but to smile like a kid so thank you cut-san XD
Big kudos to you cut-san and I hope you can make more fanfics like this so bye for now  :byebye:

PS: I'm the one that sends you some stickers and messages from Line XD Sorry, If I kinda annoy you because I really want to talk to you XD But thank you XD
A reader just passing by.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
@MatsuiLee-san, Thanks for reading. :) I hope the people around you didn't get annoyed when you were screaming. Hahaha. Thank you, buddy. :)

@Goto24-san, I can't guarantee you a new heart so try to stop it from exploding. Haha. Thank you. :)

@FZA02-san, Thanks! I'm glad that you liked the songs. :) Coincidentally, it was also rainy season in my place so I had to use this element. XD I've been using elements of nature anyway. XD About Maru's outfit, it is just a white hoodie topped with some grey jacked. Like a gakuran maybe or a suit. I don't know what people call it.

@Genkikid-san, Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about those things. :)

@porkofdoom-san, Did you get the TTM references I used in this chapter? Don't worry... The next chapters will be alright... I guess...

@RenaHaruksa-san, I will. I will see this fic into its end. Thank you for reading. :)

@Kaizen-san, Thanks for reading. Hahaha. Someone said that he/she finished TTM in just half a day. XD
Come on, I only have written a few.
Anyway, about LINE. I wonder who you are sending those stickers to because my LINE ID is unsearchable. Maybe you found someone else. And sorry, my LINE is private now so yeah...  :sweatdrop: Sorry, I hope you are having fun reading the fic.

I'll be updating WISH's next chapter this Friday together with an announcement. Please look forward to it. :) And yeah, did you get all the TTM reference that I used?
 HAHA. ANYWAY, Thank you everyone. I enjoyed reading your comments. How shall I send you the oxygen tanks???

Thanks again~ See you on Friday... Or in another thread.

-CUT
I love girls in short cut...

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 19 (08-04) | M.T. (FINAL)
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2017, 03:00:37 PM »

Chapter 19: M.T. (FINAL)

THE OLD MAN is currently deep in his thoughts. He has heard this recording almost a thousand times but this is the first time after a long time that he felt the excitement to listen to it again. Was it because of the girl that looks exactly like Shimazaki Haruka? He has a strong hunch that among the visitors are the people that he has longed to help. Or… was it just his wishful thinking?

Maru’s recording is being played and all the students are listening to it when he suddenly heard soft knocks from his door. His wrinkled forehead formed even more wrinkles as his eyebrows met. Feeling a bit annoyed, he went on to open the door. The old man was surprised to see the Japanese boy that could speak Korean.

“I’m sorry for the disturbance…” Fuyu greeted with a light bow.

The owner of the museum opened the door widely for him. “What can I do for you, young one? Aren’t you going to listen to the recording? It is the climax of the trip in this museum.”

Fuyu quietly entered the room. His eyes are busy surveying everything.

“I already know the message of the recording.

The man stopped mid-way as he was going back to his chair. He looked back at the boy who is currently gazing at him with those familiar dead eyes. His memories kicked him back to the time when a Japanese writer went to visit Maru’s grave together with her son. That kid and this boy in front him…They both have the same set of eyes.

“D-Don’t tell me you are—“

“Whoever that person you are thinking about… I think I was that person.

The old guy suddenly has forgotten how to speak. He has never imagined that he will live up to this day where he could meet that boy again…that he could meet Hoshino Maru.

“W-What’s your name at this life, lad?” He asked. His voice waving a bit.

“Fuyu…” the high school boy answered. “Hoshizora Fuyu.”

“Goodness…” Park Sang-hyun almost lost his balance as his knees started to tremble. Thank goodness that he was already near his chair. He dropped himself at the seat and tried to calm himself down. “I can’t believe that this is happening to me…”

“I can’t believe this as well.” Fuyu calmly answered. “It has been a very long time. If I didn’t die early then probably we are of the same age now.”

The old man shook his head as he foolishly laughs to himself. “You remember our first meeting? That time you have already lost your memories about being Hoshino Maru.”

Fuyu looked at the time of the recording. It will finish soon. “Strangely, after I saw the grave, I got bits of memories from my past lives. Not all… There are faint ones and clear ones… Until now I couldn’t believe everything.”

“And to have me in those memories…” Sang-hyun raised his head up to have a good look of Fuyu. “I’m glad. You seem to be very healthy.”

The younger guy gave out a faint smile. “I’m taking care of myself just like as I have promised. I have to do this so that I can lay my life for her.

The old man also smiled. He was right that Maru is true to her promises. Such a great love it is that it is able to conquer time and death.

“Have you found her?” he asked followed with a gulp, looking straight to Fuyu’s eyes. The latter just smiled and avoided his stare.

“I have. I found her through her scent.” Fuyu then sighed. “But it seems that she has already forgotten about me.”

“사장님, 끝났어요.”

Their conversation was interrupted by the assistant telling the president that the recording already ended. The old man signaled for Fuyu to wait for a bit and then he pushed his swivel chair towards the mic.

“Treasure the people you have in your life now. They won’t be here forever. You don’t know when they will be taken away from you or for how long they are willing to hold on. Just as strong as my wish that Hoshino Maru-san has already found Shimazaki Haruka-san, I hope that all of you here would find that one person that will complete you.”

After saying those words, the door of the auditorium opened and the students dispersed. The president went back to Fuyu who is currently smiling at him.

“That’s some speech you got there.” Fuyu teased him a bit. “Thank you so much. That’s the only thing that I want to tell you. I don’t know how I could properly express my gratitude.”

The old man just laughed a satisfied laugh. “I’m really happy that I was able to meet you again but… if you are going to tell me that you are going to give up now then you will just waste that one wish that I used just for you…”

“I was close to giving up… If only memories didn’t come rushing I might’ve given up. You don’t know how much I have been questioning myself about this. I even started thinking that I am cursed.” Fuyu also laughed as he scratched the back of his head. “But, who am I to give up? Don’t you remember what I promised to Haruka?”

「“But I promise you, Haruka. If ever there is a next life after this… I will look for you again… I will not stay in one corner and just wait for you to be lost and meet me… I will search for you no matter how hard it is… And when I find you, I will make you fall in love with me again… As crazily as I am to you now…”」

That certain paragraph from the book immediately flashed on the old man’s mind. He smiled.

“She may not remember who I was or whatever our relationship before. I don’t mind if she has forgotten about Hoshino Maru or Hiroki. It doesn’t matter…” He paused for a bit to render his rare naughty smile. “I’m going to make her fall in love with the current me. I’m going to make her love Hoshizora Fuyu. I will never ever give her up.”

IT’S CURRENTLY lunch time at the hotel but the gang couldn’t get to touch their food. It has been a busy morning for them since they made an impromptu sports fest. Things are going well and the students didn’t mind staying inside. People can really expect great things under Haru’s leadership. But, under the façade that they are showing lies a core group that is dead worried.

Fuyu hasn’t contacted them and he is out of reach as well. Haru couldn’t help but to be irritated. Fuyu always makes him worry.

“What’s up with that face?” Aki came towards him, munching some chicken sandwich he bought at the hotel’s store. “Want some?”

Haru weakly shook his head and sighed. “No, I’m okay, Aki. I’m not really hungry.”

Aki rolled his eyes in disbelief. He forcefully pulled Haru near him by arching his arm around the guy’s neck and shoved the sandwich straight to his mouth. Haru had no choice but to take a bite or else he would die of suffocation.

“I told you I am not hungry!” Haru complained after finally getting freedom from Aki’s grasp. He grumpily wiped the mayo from his face.

“Don’t worry about, Fuyu.” Aki suddenly stated. He leaned on the wall and took a bite of the sandwich. “He’ll come back with Fumie-chan.”

“Geez. I’m not worried about that idiot.”

Aki just laughed at the tsundere reaction of his long-time friend. He knows that the calm and well-mannered Haru can turn into a vicious tsundere when it comes to Fuyu. Since Fuyu was the first one to break his core, Aki sees why this guy cares about that certain friend. Meeting someone like Fuyu made him realize a lot of things.

“You want them to end up together, right?” Aki brought out another surprise question. He heard a sigh came out from Haru.

“I would lie if I tell you that I am not rooting for them.” Haru crossed his arms and closed his eyes. “I know how Fuyu is so in love with her even before they met. I’ve seen all the sacrifices he made for the sake of believing about her existence. He didn’t have any assurance but he kept on believing.”

Foolishness. That is how Haru described this idea of Fuyu for the first time he heard of it. It was nonsense and pointless. He didn’t really see the worth of discarding everything for the sake of only one person. His whole life he was told to achieve nothing but honor, to reach as high as possible. He gave a lot of effort just to reach his current status. Being the second best is something that his mind could never process, his pride would never swallow.

But here is this guy who can do almost anything with ease, who is adored by a lot of girls, who managed to make him taste his first loss in his life… He is almost perfect but he is wasting his life for someone who he has never even met.

Yes, that is how Haru thought of it. But as time passed by, his eyes opened to the reality that Fuyu has a definite reason for his existence…which he doesn’t have.

Reason. This is what makes him envious of Fuyu despite the difference in their social status. Fuyu has his eyes set on one thing and is willing to give his life for it. But what about him? He is just under control of his parents. He doesn’t even know what he really wants in life.

Haru smirked. “Yeah, I can’t help but to be irritated seeing that he is giving up this one thing that he holds dear in his heart. I want to tell him ‘Idiot! The girl that you have been dreaming of is right in front of you! Dare to give up and I will kill you!’ That’s why I am trying to make him jealous.”

“You kept on pushing him to focus on his life but you are actually thinking of getting them together.” Aki also smirked.

“I’m still stuck with this belief…” Haru pressed his lips together. “It’s embarrassing but yeah… I want Fuyu to be with the girl that he loves. I want the best for his innocent heart.”

He looked at Aki with a wry smile on his face. “You feel the same, right?”

Aki laughed. “I even composed a song for him, remember?”

The two just laughed their worries away.

“Hey, Aki. Want to beat some troublesome kid when he comes back?”

“Count me in, dude.”

Fistbump.

A CANNED peach juice was placed in front of Asuka. She was sitting on a table in the cafeteria alone when Manaki suddenly appeared in front of her and handed her the drink. The freshman didn’t ask for the permission to sit with her, he just took the seat as if he is not going to deal with the top idol of this generation.

“You should get something to eat, Senpai.” Manaki stated. Worry is hinted by those eyes.

Asuka faintly smiled at him and made a cross with her pointing fingers. “Diet.”

Manaki just nodded his head. He took glances of Asuka whose eyes are glued on the entrance. He knows that more than anyone else, this girl is the one worrying the most. She just confessed her feelings to his favorite senpai and here goes that senpai, going out in this heavy rain just to look for another girl.

“Manaki-kun…” Manaki jerked at that call from Asuka. She’s still keeping her eyes on the entrance.

“Y-Yes, senpai?” the freshman stammered.

“Do you know the reason why I confessed to Fuyu-kun even though you were around?”

Manaki was also asking that to himself. Confessions are usually done in private but what’s running on Asuka’s mind that she confessed with someone else’s presence. He stayed quiet, coming up with no guess at all.

Asuka turned to him and he almost forgot how to speak after seeing the loneliness written on the girl’s eyes. He immediately dropped his head so that he could avoid being vacuumed by that void.

“Manaki-kun…” Asuka called again. “I’m sorry but I might need your help later.”

“WHAT ON earth is Manaki doing with Asuka-senpai?”

Akane rolled her eyes in disbelief. She took another bite of her food and munched it grumpily. Risao just shook his head at the immaturity that the vice president is showing.

“Look, Risao. Look! He’s acting all flustered!”

Risao flicked his fingers on Akane’s forehead which made the drill sergeant yelp.

“What the hell is that for, Risao!?”

“Can’t you read the atmosphere, Akane?” Risao asked with his arms crossed. “You’re eating like a pig there while everyone is dead worried about—“

“I don’t care about them!” Akane took another bite. “I’m in charge of a lot of things so I need energy. I never really cared about that good-for-nothing senpai. Let him get drenched in the rain or get lost here in Korea… I won’t mind at all—“

“You are saying that because you got rejected bigtime when you confessed to him—“

“Shut up, Risao!” Akane barked at him. All the blood in her body seemed like it climbed up on her face. Yeah, Akane once confessed to Fuyu when she was in her last year in middle school. The two boys know how much she built up her confidence before finally confessing. But just like every other girl who confessed to Fuyu, Akane suffered the same fate. For her, that rejection was such a huge humiliation that she was not able to go to school for a week.

“Don’t bark at me Shiba Inu! We can never forget that fact. We had to drag you out of your bedroom to get sunlight.” Risao teased her even more. Akane shook her head with such a force so that she could not hear Risao anymore.

Risao just laughed at Akane. He rested his chin on his palm and looked at her still with those teasing eyes. He waited for Akane to calm down and then spoke…

“Akane…” He called with a serious tone. “By any chance… Do you know why me and Manaki are looking up to Hoshizora-senpai?”

Akane looked at him and blinked twice. “What do you mean?”

The guy just smirked. “Never mind.” Risao then turned towards the entrance.

Akane’s eyebrows furrowed. “What do you—“

“H-Hey! They are back!”

Everyone who is in the cafeteria is surprised with that news from Risao. From outside they could see the hotel staffs running with towels in their hands. They immediately wrapped them around the two guests who arrived drenched with the rain.

The gang rushed near the entrance and was surprised to what they see coming in from the said door. Wrapped in the towel that the staffs handed them, Fuyu and Fumie entered in… their hands clasped.

The two immediately noticed their friends staring at them. Fuyu was about to let go of Fumie’s hand but the girl didn’t let him go. She gave him an assuring smile which moved his heart. He tightened his hold to Fumie then they both looked at the gang and smiled.

The frozen group got thawed. Miyu ran towards Fumie and jumped to give her a hug.

“What the hell were you thinking, you big ponkotsu!? Do you know how much you made me worry about you!?” Miyu wailed. She didn’t mind even if Fumie is drenched. She’s just so relieved that Fumie is finally back. “I already feared for my life. Your father told me to take care of you, remember!?”

Fuyu slowly let go of her and just nodded, a sign that she should go and apologize to her friend. Fumie did so and hugged Miyu back. Suddenly, Fuyu got surrounded by his friends who are all smiling faintly. The winter prince smiled at them and opened his arms. “I’m back.”

The other guys looked at each other with meaningful eyes. They gave a nodded to each other and then turned back to Fuyu. “Se no…”

Fuyu shrieked when the guys jumped to attack him. Aki and Natsu held him by his arms while Haru started to give him body blows.

“You think you are cool, huh? You’re cool!?” Haru shouted while punching Fuyu. The guy fell face down to the floor and the three didn’t stop hitting him. They went to kick him as he helplessly lies on the ground.

“You made us all worried, coconut head!” Aki growled as he tortures the poor guy.

“You made your handsome brother so anxious, Fuyu-nii! Somehow I can’t forgive you with this!” Natsu kicked his brother but it is with lesser force than the other two.

Haru squatted and raised Fuyu’s head by pulling his hair. “You said you were going to send a message but you didn’t! And now you are going to enter this building as if nothing happened and you are even holding Fumie-chan’s hand!? Do you want me to lame you down?”

Despite the torture, Fuyu just smiled at him with matching pinkish cheeks. Haru grossed out at the sight of the smiling Fuyu and smashed his head down in the floor.

“S-Senpai…”

That scared call from Fumie called their attentions. The girl’s head is hanging low knowing well that it was all her fault. “P-Please don’t hurt Fuyu-senpai. It was my entire fault.”

“Hee!” Fuyu smiled even wider after hearing Fumie call him by his first name. Haru grossed out even more and stepped at Fuyu’s head. “Stop smiling like you are a titan.”

“F-Fuyu-senpai!”

“Don’t worry. His body can handle this kind of abuse.” Aki assured her.

“Yeah...” Haru sighed. “There’s no need to apologize. As we have all seen… It seems like you guys have sorted things out already and that’s what’s important. Go get a shower and go to the gym after it. We are still holding an event and I expect your presence there.”

Haru turned back to Fuyu. “I’m glad for you, idiot.”

“Me too.” Aki commented.

“Congratulations, Fuyu-nii.” Natsu stated with a wide puppy smile.

Then they gave another kick to Fuyu while they are still wearing those smiling faces. That’s all and they left taking the team with them. Fuyu saw Manaki and Risao gave him two-thumbs up with happy smiles before they left while Akane just rolled her eyes.

Fuyu suddenly met Asuka’s stare then he remembered. This girl just confessed to him yesterday. She saw how a forced smile curved up her lips as if she is telling him not to mind her. He then saw Manaki running back and gave Asuka a tap on her shoulder and then invited her to come with him. Asuka was quick to follow and didn’t look back to Fuyu again.

“I guess I should go talk to her later.” Fuyu thought as he stands up. It seems like he didn’t get beaten. He was then taken aback when he saw Maki and Yuma verging in their tears. Brushing his hair up, he gave them a smile.

“Did I make you worried as well, Maki?” He asked.

“A lot!” Maki puffed her cheeks. “I was close to summoning a hero just to help me find you!”

Fuyu laughed as he compares the past Maki to the present one in his mind. She’s completely different but she still gives off the same aura. “I’m back now so don’t worry.”

Maki couldn’t hold her tears anymore and started crying. “I jush shought you aw gawing to gibap awready.” (I just thought you are going to give up already.) She mumbled as she wailed. Who would’ve thought that she would cry like this even though she was the one who came up with the MFFFA.

Fuyu just laughed at the cute chuunibyou. “Never, Maki… Never…”

“M-M-Maru-sama…” Yuma immediately covered his mouth after that name slipped from his tongue. His eyes are glittering because of tears. Fuyu looked at him and winked. The winter prince then mouthed. “Thank you…”

Yuma also started crying which surprised Fuyu. All his efforts didn’t go in vain. When he thought that Fuyu has already given up, here they are! They came back with reunited hearts. How could he be any happier? He feels like a satisfied cupid.

Fuyu placed his hands to their heads and gave them soft pats. “Come on. There’s nothing to cry for.”

“I guess you should get changed, Senpai.” Miyu called out while trying to dry Fumie with the towel. “You’ll get sick if you just let yourself dry like that.”

Fuyu turned to her with a curious face. He went near Miyu and smiled naughtily. “How about let me take a shower with, Fumie?”

Fumie’s face instantly turned red as well as Miyu’s. Miyu hugged Fumie and kept her away from the grinning Fuyu. “Dare to come near her! I will kill you! You are moving so fast like always!”

The guy just laughed and waved his hands. “I’m just kidding. I won’t do that.”

Miyu puffed her cheeks and pouted. “Warui.”

Fuyu beamed and pinched her cheeks. “Pufferfish.”

The guy heaved a sigh. He couldn’t believe that everyone has gathered around. He feels really, really happy that he is living at the moment.

“I’m going to take a shower. Go get yours as well. See you later, Fumie.”

Fumie gave a faint nod. Fuyu gave her a quick pat on her head before running towards the stairs. She just followed him until he disappeared from her sight. He turned to her almost everytime just to wave and smile at her. Just that cute gesture makes her heart flutter.

“I told you, it won’t be bad to be honest like your usual self.” Miyu sighed and flipped her hair. “You feel better now, right?”

Fumie smiled as she keeps her eyes to the direction where Fuyu ran. “I’m extremely happy.”

THE WEATHER only calmed down when it is already past 6 in the evening. Haru thought that it would be nice to go to night markets for souvenirs but the ground is wet so they chose not to go. They went with the original plan of having students perform.

Everyone is already gathered in the hall but Asuka is still in her room trying to bargain more time from her manager. She received an emergency call from work, a sudden promotion opportunity for the new album. The said album is composed of songs of the top 12 idols of this year. It is very important for her since it marks her second year as the top idol of the generation. Her song is basically the carrier single of the album. Without any choice and with a broken heart, she packed her things up and then planned to leave quietly but then she found Fuyu standing in front of her room.

The guy awkwardly smiled at her. She kind of expected that he would come and invite her for a talk. She smiled back at him and led him near the fire exit to get some privacy.

“So, you want to talk to me because of the recent development between you and the girl with the scent, right?”

Asuka went straight to the point. She took Fuyu’s silence as a yes. Her heart broke even more when Fuyu couldn’t even look straight to her. She could sense guilt with those weary eyes. The regret of suddenly admitting her feelings filled her up.

“C-Congratulations, Fuyu-kun!”

The guy shot his head up which he also immediately tilted down. “Mhm.”

“You finally found her! Why are you still acting like that?” Asuka raised her tone a bit to be more convincing that she’s happy. She’s smiling from her ear to ear but her eyes are verging with tears. She gave Fuyu a playful push in the shoulder then hid her hands behind her back.

“Don’t tell me you’re not happy about it! Do you want me to remind you how crazy you are about her?”

“B-But Asuka…”

Asuka was taken aback when the guy’s stare landed at her. She couldn’t stand up that heavy stare. She couldn’t handle what those eyes make her feel.

“Please don’t look at me like that.” She whispered to herself as she hangs her head low.

The lass gave out a chuckle. “Fuyu-kun… Do you really think that I meant what I said?”

Fuyu’s eyes widened a bit before his brows furrowed. “What do you mean?”

A playful smile curved up on the idol’s lips. She secretly waved her hands as if giving someone a signal. At the count of three, confetti were thrown into the air together with Manaki jumping in the scene. He was hiding behind the wall where Asuka was standing. His nuerolinker is projecting some weird graphic.

“D-Dokkiri success?” Fuyu read the said graphic. “Y-You mean—“

“Hai~” Asuka nodded and posed a cute idol pose. “Everything was just a dokkiri~!”

“Y-You mean you are not really—“

“Come on, Fuyu-kun! I’m an idol and not just that, I am the reigning top idol. I couldn’t risk my name just to get into a relationship. The idea of falling in love never came into my mind.” Asuka chuckled even more. “I set up everything with someone you will not expect to prank you. I just really wanted to take my revenge when you suddenly left me hanging two years ago!”

Fuyu’s facial muscles flattened. “Is that so?”

The smile on Asuka’s face faded a bit after seeing that reaction. Her heart is telling her to stop with all the lies but her mind dictates that this will be better. Manaki gave her a light tap in her back to somehow awaken her from the daze.

“Y-Yes!” Asuka answered, her voice cracked a bit. “I’m sorry. Did I overdo it?”

Fuyu released a sigh. “No. I’m sorry for what happened two years ago. I was just thinking about what’s best for you.” This time, the guy has finally found strength to look straight at her. “I heard that you are already leaving. Can’t you tell your manager to stay longer? At least finish this trip.”

The lass gulped. “It’s okay. I really need to go to that event. I-I tried to ask for more time but my manager couldn’t push the event.”

“Okay.” It was cold. So cold. The way he answered sent shivers to her spine. “Sorry, I was taking so much of your precious time. I’ll be going to the hall now. Take care on your way home.”

That’s all and he started walking away. Asuka’s eyes started to well up again. Deep in her heart she was wishing that somehow Fuyu would stop and tell her that he also feels the same way but that is just a wasted wish. She knows that in the current situation, he loving her back is impossible.

But then… Fuyu did stop and looked back at her. He gave her a faint smile and uttered…

“Thank you for evrything, Asuka…”

Then he left. He left her again hanging. The girl almost lost her strength in her knees when Fuyu is finally out of sight. Thank goodness that Manaki was there to give her assistance.

That’s it. The price of her being a coward during the last two years… How many times does she have to see that image of Fuyu’s back while he is leaving her behind?

“Senpai…” Manaki worriedly called. What on earth happened that he got dragged on this?

The idol turned to him his heart almost stopped beating. The girl is smiling happily while her eyes are shedding tears.

“I’m okay, Manaki-kun…” she bit her lips. “I’ll be okay… because I’m an idol.”

-TBC-

Hello, Cut here. Thanks for reading WISH up to this chapter. I hope you are having a good time reading this.

Next arc will start after two weeks. Just need to sort things out in RL and some more time for sleep but I will be back and that’s for sure. *Fuyu’s voice* LOL. This ride is not yet over. I still have a lot of things in store for you.

Please wait for me.
See you after two weeks~

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 19 (08-04) | M.T. (FINAL)
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2017, 03:50:03 PM »
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FuFu Couple COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Achievement Unlocked: The Girl with the Scent and the Winter Prince!!!!!

Oh man, what a ride. Didn't expect that Akane confessed to Fuyu. Who knew she fell for the guy. Also that small RisaoAkane scene. I wonder who they will pair up with. :ding:

Also, Manaki and Asuka...... Maybe....... :bigdeal:

Now that everything is sorted out, all's well that ends well right? Right? Ne... Cut-san...right?
No more drama right?
:sweat:

P.S: TWO WEEKS??!!!!  :stoned:

P.P.S: Will my suggestion make it in the future?  :on lol:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2017, 02:19:23 PM »
Asshu :( Hope you find your own prince

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2017, 04:33:58 PM »
fuyu and fumie finally being together, and everyone happy including me :D

i laughed out out at the scene those 3 abusing fuyu, well bestfriends aren't bestfriends until you abuse each other sometimes but always got each other's back right ? :rofl: :nervous

and asuka ........hope she will find happiness in the end, it's a waste for someone as kind hearted as asuka to be left alone isn't it ?

the ride is not over yet, huh ? you should got the titled of master of troll actually cut-sama (like mariko-sama) 

to be honest.... why i sensing that these people will get in action or something (maybe i just watch majisuka too much) :?

two weeks ?? well, i knew it will be worth it (because you are one hell of amazing writers) ;) but if it doesn't..... i will take asuka with me buahahaha :nervous

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2017, 07:23:10 AM »
Wiiiiieeeeeee I'm back to comment! LOL

(finally found my password on this account)

It's already been a month since I last commented lol, but I'm still reading this silently whenever it has updates. blame my school stuffs also.

And as per requested, here you go bud :P

And a little strip of my favorite scene 8)

Those sheets are too large so I made it small to fit in. Lol. XD

I hope those drawings are okay. Haha. And man, can't believe it's already in chapter 19, time sure flies fast. Wishing the best for the now official FuFu couple!  XD Seriously, it took some time to get them together. Tho tbh I thought there will be dramas in the last few chapters after Haru came back. Guess I'm wrong lol. They're too innocent! HAHA

Be looking forward to the next chapter, take your time and have a rest for now bud hahahaha :P

Oh and here's a little bonus,

Now, on to the next chapter! (in two weeks) :lol:

*EDIT: sorry about earlier :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 01:57:32 PM by Erza_Jerusalem »

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2017, 01:40:37 AM »
To be honest, I'm happy about FuFu Couple being together "for now", but it really hurts me seeing Ashu getting hurt. My FuyuAshu heart <\3 Waiting for the next update Cliffhanger-sama. Lol

P.S I still don't know what to do for that 2 weeks without an update.

P.P.S Ezra-san really cool drawings you got there. Waiting for your next fanart.
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2017, 04:22:58 PM »
@Goto24-san, Let's see what will happen next. I guess this fic still has a long way to go so you can expect a little more drama... maybe. XD

@Genkikid-san, audition is now open for Ashu's prince. XD

@FZA02-san, Master of Troll? I can't beat Mariko-sama into that so I would just be a Troll Apprentice. XD

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, Thanks for sharing your drawings~ You are really amazing! I read them again and again. XD

@MatsuiLee-san, I know you have come up of something to do for the past two weeks. XD

Hello folks! I'm back. Sorry I had to rest, sometimes I'm not really myself. LoL. RL is making me a little crazier. I'll be back to my usual update. Please look forward for the chapter this Friday and for upcoming shorts on my other thread. Have a great week ahead~

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 20 (08-24) | 妹の戦争 (I)
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2017, 04:02:30 PM »

Chapter 20: 妹の戦争 (I)

IT IS ANOTHER normal day in NeoHorikoshi Gakuen. Beautiful faces are still roaming around the area, outstanding athletes are still on intensive training and the teachers are still hot as hell but glorious like heaven. The weather is starting to get warm as cherry blossoms already shed its flowers. It’s such a wonderful day to live.

Fumie has been looking at her watch for she doesn’t know how many times now. Time seems to be playing with her feelings since it doesn’t seem to move at all. Her heart is cheering for the clock to strike 12. It’s not that she’s hungry and not because it is the day for the limited edition melon pan. She just wants to go and meet her boyfriend as soon as she can.

“Shingyoji-san!” Shinoda-sensei called her attention which made her jerk in her seat. “It’s just a few minutes before lunch. I ask to spare me more of your attention.”

“H-Hai!” Fumie focused on her monitor’s screen, pretending that she’s reading something when she’s actually in the wrong page.

Shinoda-sensei grinned. He could clearly see in his own monitor on what page his students are in. “Don’t think too much of Hoshizora-kun, Shingyoji-san. I believe he is thinking of you as well.” The teacher teased her which was followed by the cheer of her classmates.

Fumie turned bright red. She wanted to hide her face but she couldn’t deny the fact that she is Hoshizora Fuyu’s girlfriend and everyone acknowledges her.

As soon as the bell rang, the door of the classroom suddenly flung open leaving everyone astounded. It was Fuyu, chasing for his breath. He is aware that everyone is looking at him but he suddenly smiled like a cute kid which surprised everyone even more.

“Fumie, let’s eat lunch! Let’s go or we will be late for the melon pan!” Fuyu invited his girl out as if there are no other people in the room.

The girl immediately stood up. She turned to Miyu with a wide smile on her face. “I’ll be going ahead, Miyu. See you later.”

That’s all and she left the room, bowing down to her teacher before stepping outside. She happily greeted Fuyu back and they started chit-chatting while walking in the hallway. It was such a bright scene that the students had to cover their eyes.

“What the hell did just happen?” Shinoda-sensei asked, still dumbfounded. “He arrived here as soon as the bell rang.”

“I taught the King my teleportation technique!” Maki said proudly, her nose growing longer.

“Okay, you said it.” Miyu sighed as she weakly stood up from her seat. “I guess we are going to eat lunch together today as well, Maki-chan.”

The zombie sneered. “Sorry, Miyu-tan. I need to meet the Prince so we could stalk the FuFu couple even more. See you later!”

“Mou~~~” Miyu dropped herself back to her seat only to threw tantrums. “Why am I the only one without a partner!? What happened to my goal of getting a boyfriend this term!?” She grumbled as she slid down to her table.

“Miyu-san…” Yuma called who is sitting behind her, called out. “Let’s eat—“

“I wonder what the menu is today.” Miyu stretched out her arms as she walked out of the room. The cute shonen was left with his jaw hanging.

“Looks like Miyu-san also learned teleportation.” He shook his head in disbelief.

THE PATH towards the cafeteria seems a bit more crowded today because of the limited edition melon pan. Most of the students are in a hurry but Miyu found someone who is also walking in the same pace as her. Her agony of eating alone suddenly vanished as she skipped her way towards the said person.

“Aki-senpai—UGH!”

Miyu was taken aback when Aki turned to her with glaring eyes. She was sure that Aki seemed like an angered god at that moment he laid his eyes on her. The guy immediately recognized her and somehow his frown flattened.

“Miyu-chan!” Aki called her with a hint of excitement in his tone. “I’m sorry. I thought it’s another weird girl following me.”

The girl cutely tilted her head to the side. “Weird girl?”

Aki heaved a sigh as his shoulders dropped. He then went back to his path and the girl quickly followed her with little but quick steps. “There are weird girls that have been squealing after calling my name. I would ask them what’s the matter and do you know what they answer?”

“What?” Miyuki innocently asked.

Aki’s hands balled. “They will just smile creepily at me and then say ‘uke’ straight to my face and then run like crazy.” He rolled his eyes in disappointment. “How could they call me like that? It’s really because of that damned fanfic!”

Miyu felt sweat broke out her scalp. A forced chuckle was heard from her. “What happened?”

“I’ve read the damned thing’s latest update and I was not able to sleep well because of what I read. Everything happened in the MT. Me and Haru sharing a room made the writer’s head go nuts. Man, I’m so embarrassed to talk about it!” He stopped and then turned to Miyu. “Do you read that thing, Miyu-chan?”

Miyu took a step backward before frantically waving her hands. “N-No, no! I-I don’t like reading. Do I look like the type to read BL?” she stammered.

“Okay then.” Aki finally put himself at ease. “Anyway, where is Fumie-chan?”

“Well…” Miyu was finally able to breathe. “Where do you think she is now?”

Aki just smiled and then went on. He has seen how Fuyu ran out of the classroom five minutes before the clock strikes 12. He was lucky that the teacher before lunch is not as tight as AkiGori-sensei or else he has already been sent to detention or even get suspended. He has never seen him so excited like that Though it seems a little weird for him to see Fuyu very cheerful. But yes, he is happy for his friend that he has finally get that one thing he wants in life.

They were already in front of the cafeteria when they saw a ruckus going on. It was Natsu and Maki and for them, seeing this two together is like a big chuunibyou bomb that will explode any moment. But hey, what is really going on?

The two seems to be preventing someone to enter the cafeteria. Looking at it closely, it was a girl with shiny, black hair that is on armpit level. She’s almost begging them to let her in but the two are firm with their NOs. And oh, isn’t the said girl wearing a different uniform?

“What’s going on here?” Aki asked. The three froze in action. Natsu was pushing the girl’s face away while Maki was pulling the girl’s arm. They looked at the new comers for a moment but then continued with their struggles.

“Let me in! I want to see my Onii-sama!” The girl forced to make a step further but it was futile.

“How many times should I tell you to stop, Momoko?” Natsu irritably asked. “He will be really, really furious if you go to him and address him like that!”

The girl puffed her cheeks and then grumpily gave more force just to barge in. “Nii-chan!” she cried out. “Just let me get in to Fu—“

Maki immediately covered the girl’s mouth before uttering that name. “Stop this Momoko-chan! The King will be mad. Listen to us!”

The girl stopped with her struggle, her eyes are being prickled with tears. She tried so hard to suppress them but drops managed to escape which she immediately wiped away. Taking a deep breath, she glared at Natsu and Maki and uttered in shaky voice, “You cannot stop me! I’m going to introduce myself to Onii-sama!”

She then ran towards the direction of the middle school department of NHG while shouting that she is not done yet. She looks at her older brother from time to time just to show him how angry she is now…although her tears don’t stop falling.

“What’s up with your sister, Natsu?” That question from Aki somehow shocked Miyu.

“So… she is the daughter of the legendary idol, Kojima Haruna, right?” Miyu asked, her eyes still fixed to the direction where the girl went. “She’s really, really cute!”

Natsu took a deep breath. “Yeah, yeah. Momoko is really cute and adorable but you can see that she can be handful at times.”

“I thought she didn’t know that you have a twin brother.” The curiosity of Aki needs to be resolved. “Don’t tell me that your parents told her about it. I doubt that your father will let that.”

The Summer Prince’ handsome face was then tainted with agitation. “Dad’s other woman casually talked about it during dinner. Dad was really surprised, he looked angry but since he is head over heels with his other woman, he forgave her even after spilling that secret. And as you can see, Momoko is dying to meet Fuyu-nii.”

Natsu combed his golden hair up and strike an ikemen pose. “I can’t let her introduce herself to my brother. I am the only true sibling of Fuyu-nii. Momoko has to be satisfied with having the hottest male alive as her brother, her Natsu-onii-chama—”

“I’m hungry…” Aki grumbled on his way to the entrance. “I guess I’ll have something heavy.”

“I will have melon pan!” Maki ecstatically raised her hand. “I had King buy one from me!”

Miyu chuckled. “This time it isn’t Maki-chan that is being left out because of her wild thoughts, right?”

“What the—Wait for me! How dare you all leave the most beautiful guy on earth!?”

The three turned to him with a lazy glare and in chorus they said, “Narcissist.”

MIYU was standing by the window of their classroom while she looks at the sight of her bestfriend heading out the school gate with her boyfriend. Not so long ago, Fumie was all out to push Fuyu away to the extent of agreeing to the plan to make him fall in love to another girl but look at her now. She’s smiling so widely that Miyu has almost forgotten about her usual salty face.

Well, it’s not that she hates it. Seeing her friend this happy makes her joyful as well. She has seen how much Fumie suffered in hiding her feelings and having her back to her honest self is one of the best things there is in Miyu’s life.

“Who would’ve thought that she’ll get a boyfriend faster than me?” Miyu exasperatedly sighed. The couple is already out of sight but she is still looking at the grounds. “And who would’ve imagined that we all have quite a background in our past lives?”

She smiled. Just the thought that everything seems to be turning out fine is enough.

“I should go home as well. I should not waste time sulking on why Fumie isn’t asking for my companion anymore.” She raised her fist together with a determined nod. “Today I will use my free time to write even more!”

And so, the Fisher went on to her journey to her home. Since she doesn’t have any schedule, she’s going to take the public transportation for today. The sky, compared to the sky during lunch time, seems to be not in a very good mood. Rolls of thunder can be heard faintly and it is really dim. Well, it does seem like people aren’t the only ones with mood swings.

“I should get to the station as soon as possible.” Miyu told herself as she could feel that the clouds could no longer hold on. She was about to turn into a corner when a motorbike suddenly stopped in front of her. For a moment she got scared thinking that it was a stalker but the person riding it is wearing an NHG uniform.

The guy took off his helmet and Miyu’s heart was sent into another level of excitement.

“Aki-senpai!” She interjected after seeing the face of the rider. The guy just gave her a smile. He passed her his extra helmet and patted the seat of the bike.

“Hop on. I’ll try to drop you to the nearest station.”

That was all that Miyu could clearly remember. After that she just found herself riding the bike and clinging so hard to her senpai. She doesn’t know if Aki is purposely driving really fast just to have her hug him or he is just really serious in getting her to station quickly.

But then, the weather doesn’t seem to be on their side. Before they even arrived to the station, rain suddenly poured so hard that they got drenched in an instant. It’s too heavy that they might get into a serious accident if they aren’t careful. They also can’t stop somewhere to wait for the rain to stop. People would surely flock into them and seeing the vocalist of Phantom Note hanging out with one of the most beautiful faces in the country would be a big gossip. Although most probably, being seen with a girl would help Aki’s cool character to be revived.

Left with no other choice, Aki came up with a plan.

“Miyu-chan…” He called out. The girl could hear him through the helmet that she is wearing. There are voice receptors and a little speaker installed in the helmets that can make the passengers talk without the need of shouting. “My house is just in this neighborhood. How about we stop there and wait for the rain to stop?”

“EHHH!?” Thank goodness she is wearing a helmet or else her flustered face will be wide open.

She heard Aki laughed a little. “Don’t worry. I’m not bringing you to my apartment. We’re going to my family’s house so there’s really nothing to worry—“

“Your family’s house!” The Prince of Autumn almost felt his eardrums explode for a moment.

The motorbike stopped in front of a neat-looking house. It is not as big as Miyu imagined of it but it looks sophisticated just looking at the way it was designed. The gate opened up automatically. Aki parked the bike by the lawn and then rushed to the front door.

“Let’s head in.” Aki invited her after he opened the door. The girl stood there frozen. Her fangirl heart is definitely in a rage. She could hear the sound of trumpets from the heavens while her heart is acting like the taiko drums.

“B-But Senpai…”

Miyu somehow noticed the faint pink tainted on the guy’s cheeks. He lowered his head for a moment to hide his flustered face.

“D-Don’t worry…” he stated with his husky, alluring voice. “My parents aren’t home.”

That’s all and Miyu’s mind turned completely blank. She felt as if she was hypnotized by the way Aki’s voice vibrated in the air. Her feet walked automatically inside and she jerked when she heard the sound of the door locking.

Aki immediately led her in front of the bathroom. He went first to his room to get a clean towel then casually tried to dry Miyu’s hair. Miyu heard her heart curse for a moment because she definitely didn’t make any preparation with this. What is this sudden development with their story!?

“I know you are going to take a shower and drying your hair would be pointless but I just really want to do it.” Aki placed his hands in akimbo while admiring Miyu. He snapped his fingers after an idea entered his mind. “I’ll go get some change of clothes. Get in now and take a shower. Just place your clothes in the washer and it will do its job.”

That’s all and Aki rushed back upstairs where his room is located. Miyu was looking at the direction of his room for some time before her feet started moving towards the bathroom. Wild thoughts are now running in her head. What if Aki isn’t really looking for clothes? What if he is just preparing his room for some action?

She cupped her cheeks while being all-flustered at all these wild thoughts. Are the feelings of their past selves also manifesting? The girl slapped her face just to wake her up from the daze. Why is she even thinking of this thing? What if Aki isn’t really into her? She’s just making herself hope for nothing. What if this is all nothing to him because he likes people of the same kind?

With all these thoughts, Miyu took a shower as quick as she can while her clothes are being washed. She knows that the clothes will be dry as soon as the washer finishes its work but having Aki looking for clothes for her to wear is something that her fangirl heart is squealing for.

When she went out of the showers, a hoodie and jogging pants was placed neatly for her to wear. She only took her underwear from the washer and then happily wore the clothes prepared for her. She hugged herself, imagining that Aki is the one hugging her. Her heart began to beat even wilder when she is about to get out of the bathroom. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself and erase all the weird thoughts in her head.

Just as she was about to open the door, someone also opened it from the opposite side. Surprised, she took a step back and just let the person open the door. The sound of thunder suddenly echoed. She has no idea if that was really thunder or just a BGM created by her mind.

“A-Aki-senpai?”

In front of her seems to be Aki but her mind got confused with a lot of things. When did his hair suddenly become that long? Why is he—What!? He is wearing a blazer uniform and a skirt!!! Miyu’s jaw dropped in an instant. “Don’t tell me Aki-senpai is into crossdressing and he is revealing it to me now!” she shouted in her mind.

Aki’s eyebrows furrowed and he backed off a little. “Who are you?”

FUMIE is just looking at the face of her boyfriend and isn’t really paying attention to whatever he is saying. They are currently climbing that slope where there houses are located. Fuyu is holding her hand just like the usual; he is also smiling like the usual but why does she feel that he is hiding something from her.

While they were at the library waiting for the rain to stop, she asked him if he could go and meet his mother since he said that he lives with her. She was a bit curious of how his mother looks like. Fuyu doesn’t really look like Matsui Yuu. A bit maybe, in regards with the physique and that dimple on his right cheek but just looking at him, there’s really no hint that he is that actor’s son.

Fumie also wants to know him more. She loves him and that’s a fact. Her heart somehow remembers him but it’s also true that she knows too little of this guy. She might know a bit about Hoshino Maru because of the book but it will be really bad to base everything on it. Fumie wants to know more about Hoshizora Fuyu. At the same way, she wants Fuyu to know more about Shingyoji Fumie.

But, she guesses that family is a very sensitive topic to touch in regards to Fuyu. The moment she mentioned about his mother, everything turned a little awkward. Fuyu became a little quiet and he seems to be in a thought once in a while.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

Fumie jerked from her daze. Fuyu stopped walking under the street light which also led her to stop. She looked at him with a surprised expression before bowing her head. She couldn’t think of what to answer him.

“Is it because of your request to see my mother?”

“E-Eh! N-No!” Fumie panicked, waving her free hand as a big no.

Fuyu patted her head to calm her down. Somehow that smile on his face isn’t assuring at all. She could see through it. Something is definitely wrong.

“Okay then.” Fuyu sighed. “I’m going to introduce you to my mother.” That’s all and Fuyu started to walk again.

Fumie’s throat suddenly dried up. She suddenly became nervous. What on earth did she put herself into? She said that she wants to meet her but she isn’t prepared for today. There is no preparation at all. She’s just wearing her school uniform and doesn’t have any gift at all. This could be really bad.

She was about to stop Fuyu when the guy stopped by himself. He was looking into his house with those widened eyes. Fumie also looked at the house but there isn’t anything that looks suspicious. It looks like how a normal house should look like.

“Why are the lights on?” Fuyu whispered but it was audible enough for Fumie to hear. The girl fell into deeper curiosity. Is that really a big deal? He is living with her mother, right? It would be normal for the lights to—

“Fumie, stay here. I’ll be back.” Fuyu let go of her and started running towards his house. Fumie was left dumbfounded. What on earth is happening?

Catching up with the tension, Fumie automatically moved from where she is standing. She went after Fuyu. She saw how the boy shook his head after seeing that the door isn’t locked. She suddenly remembered that he always makes sure to lock it before leaving.

“I told you to stay there.” Fuyu told her in a whisper. He is trying his best not to make any noise.

“I can’t help it! I’m worried!” Fumie also whispered.

Fuyu gave out a sigh of defeat. “Alright, just stay behind me, okay?”

This time Fumie did what was instructed. She stayed behind Fuyu as the boy carefully charges inside. The two passed by the kitchen and Fumie was shocked after having a glimpse of it. It seemed like it has been ransacked. It looks like someone looked for food everywhere but only found an instant cup noodle since there is an empty container of it in the table.

Fumie became even more nervous as the approach the living room. There are traces of water heading towards the said room. Someone must’ve come in when it was raining. Fuyu held Fumie’s hand to secure her.

The two were even more surprised with what they saw in the living room. Clothes are hanged to dry almost everywhere and there was even a wet luggage bag on a corner.

“What the hell happened here?” Fuyu murmured while examining the whole room.

Then there was a sudden movement from the couch. The two stepped back after they saw an arm raised up in the air followed by a groan as if someone is stretching. Fuyu hid his girl behind his back and prepared himself in case of an attack.

The two gasped when that person lying on the sofa suddenly stood up. That person seems to be a girl having her hair cut short and that hair is all over the place since she just got up from sleep. She stretched even more together with a yawn and then dropped her arms like a tired ojii-san.

She was wearing a familiar grey hoodie that seems to be not of her size. Fumie noticed that Fuyu has already loosened up. He doesn’t seem like he is on a defense mode but he is still on a shock.

The girl looked around with her still drowsy eyes. Fumie gasped when those eyes landed on them. Why does it feel like she has seen those set of eyes before? As soon as their image was sent to be interpreted by the girl’s brain, her eyes widened but then became sinister as a mischievous smile curved up her lips.

“F**k.” The girl raised her elbow to the couch’s back rest. Nii-san brought a girl home.”

TBC

Guess who’s back. XD

Sorry for the short hiatus and sorry also for this Thursday update. I’ll be busy for tomorrow so I updated in advance.

Also, please check porkofdoom-san’s fic on Jphip. She’s new in fanfic business so it would be really nice if we would welcome her. *suddenly remembers the time when no one cares about my fic* She wrote a SayaMilky fic. Here is the link:

Each Day I Spent With You Makes Me Want to Wish for More (Saya-Milky)

I hope you guys had fun reading this chapter although it might seem confusing. I don’t mind if you leave your feedback. :) See you in the comments~

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:24:03 PM by shortcut48 »

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 20 (08-24) | 妹の戦争 (I)
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2017, 04:34:04 PM »
I was shook at the end notes, you don't have to mention it (blushes furiously). Though I know you've been the receiving end of my anxiousness after I posted it. Lol! But...

Wth, there's more of the siblings? Lol i dunno what to call them since the twins don't share the same family name XD
And who is that long-haired Aki?
 And Miyu was the one writing all the fics lmao. Hahaha!

So thank you for the advance update. Welcome back from your 2-week long vacation :3
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2017, 04:47:00 PM »
Yay. Okaerii~

So we are starting off with them being lovey dovey XD
Also, yay more siblings!!! So Momoko is Natsu's sister and (can I mention her name) is Fuyu's sister. Liking it. Will try to wait paitently for the update.
Also, please tell me that Aki isn't that girl. Who is she and why is she in hus home?

Lots of questions, hope they will be answered in the next chapter~

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2017, 05:23:09 PM »
finally it's time for sayamilky haha :twothumbs :twothumbs

and since i was absorbed to keyakizaka46 this past few days I THINK I KNOW WHO IS THAT GIRL IN AKI'S HOUSE bwahahaha (sorry for the caps lock i'm just too excited about sayamilky and you added sayanee's 'twin sister' here)

and this momoko ? is it kinoshita momoka of nmb ? or someone else

can't wait for the next chapters since sayamilky is life

edit : i thought the girl in fuyu's house is momoko so i didn't pay attention to the describtion (sorry) and when i read it again
"short hair, grey hoddie and eyes familiar to fumie" ? don't tell me she comeback from the dead ? but actually i already have idea who she was hehe as i said i was really into 'nogizaka's sister' haha
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 01:46:45 AM by FZA02 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2017, 06:01:56 PM »
Little scenes here and there kinda make me confused. Yuu has another woman other than Haruna and Fuyu's mother? Natsu said that the one who told momoko about Natsu having a twin is Yuu's other woman. Aki change into a woman at night? Or is it Aki's twin or  sister? Did momoko break into Fuyu's house just to meet him? Or is there someone else who call Fuyu 'nii-san'? Why Fumie feel like she had seen this person's eyes?

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2017, 03:20:58 PM »
porkofdoom-san, You are the only one who mentioned that about Miyu. Hahaha. Anyway, was my vacation really that long? XD

Goto24-san, I think it won't be bad for them to be lovey dovey. Haha. Ohhh.. So you have an idea about the girl in Fuyu's house, eh? :) Don't worry, questions will be answered.

FZA02-san, Hahaha. I understand your excitement. :)
Momoko in here is Ozono Momoko of Nogizaka46. She's from the 3rd generation. I think Kinoshita won't fit as Natsu's sister..
And yes, SayaMilky is forever~ :thumbup :thumbup

Genkikid-san, Let me answer some of your questions. (The next chapter will answer the others. ^^)
The other woman that Natsu was talking about is basically Haruna. For him, the only woman for his father is his real mother. Even after so many years he still considers Haruna as the other woman. They don't really have a bad relationship but they don't have a good one either. It's a casual step mother-step son relationship although Haruna is trying to reach out to him.
About Momoko breaking in to Fuyu's house, I mentioned that Momoko's hair is down to armpit level while this girl in Fuyu's house is having a short hair. Also the way Momoko cried when Natsu is driving her away concludes that she can't say something like what the girl in Fuyu's house said. This girl has short hair, wearing a grey hoodie with eyes familiar to Fumie... could it be...?

----

I am thinking of updating twice this week. To those who are thinking that this would be a good idea, vote on the poll above. haha. Let's just say I missed making polls.

Thank you to everyone who clicked the Thanks button; porkofdoom-san, Goto24-san, yuuri14-san and korin48-san. Special thanks to those who has left their comments, (the people above) ^^. And also thank you to those who are silently reading this. I won't really mind if you share your thoughts. I mean, it's better than to charge you with money, right? Haha. Just kidding. I know that my work isn't worth paying for but feedbacks are highly appreciated. You see, the people who were commenting frequently before (and those who are still commenting until now) have grabbed a special place in my heart. To be honest, I've been searching for them in the comments but yeah... People have their own stuffs to deal with and probably the fic is already getting boring and most of them lost interest to it. Which is really a bit saddening.

But yeah, there are still people who are reading this so even though there is only one left, I would love to write until the end. I'll feel bad for those who are still reading and waiting for the next chapters if I will just drop the fic. Man, what am I even saying?
Sorry for suddenly saying weird things. But I hope you, guys, understand. This is a bit embarrassing but yeah...

Have a nice week everyone, please don't forget about the poll. I'll update on Tuesday if the first option wins. Lol.
Thank you, everyone!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2017, 05:55:58 PM »
This girl has short hair, wearing a grey hoodie with eyes familiar to Fumie... could it be...?

Could it be? Could it be?! Is it really her?! She  had come back from the dead?! 에이... 설마~ :pen_whirl:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 20 (08-24) | 妹の戦争 (I) + POLL
« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2017, 06:42:40 PM »
WTF???!???!  Bitch,  Rosalie,  Stay the duck dead you Kpopping piece of shit!

Die!

*shoots minigun*

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 21 (08-29) | 妹の戦争 (II)
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2017, 02:27:46 PM »
@hackata48-san, I hope your friend isn't getting angry with the you use her name. XD

And, as promised... Will be updating twice this week. Thanks to everyone who participated~

Chapter 21: 妹の戦争 (II)

MAKI CAME in the classroom with unusual high tension. She is wearing her hair in twin tails in preparation of some upcoming event. All the other girls greeted her and praised her about how the hairstyle fits her. With those praises, she became even more excited to present herself to her friends but…

“Why are you two so gloomy early in the morning?”

Maki asked, all the excitement in her face is gone. The two girls both seemed like their souls were taken away. Miyu is just staring blankly at the window while Fumie is burying her face in her arms as she leans on her desk. No one seems to be bothered to look at the happy zombie.

“It seems like they had a tough day yesterday.” Yuma casually commented while he is busy surfing the internet to prepare more stuffs in his future TV guesting. He raised his head and looked at Maki. “Anyway, that style looks good on you Maki-san. You look like a cute imouto.

“IMOUTO!!?”

Maki and Yuma gasped when the two just gave an abnormal reaction at that word. They both looked like the person on The Scream painting before they melted back to their soulless appearance. The other two got alerted even more when they started murmuring a phrase again and again as if they are going to summon something.

“Little sisters are scary… Little sisters are scary… Little sisters are scary…”

“Oh no!” Maki dropped her bag and tried to wake her friends up by slapping them and shaking them up. “What are you guys talking about!? Little sisters aren’t scary!”

Maki then turned to Fumie and shook her strongly. “Fumie-chan! Little sisters aren’t scary! You are a little sister yourself, remember!?”

The two somehow calmed down and stopped with all the mumblings. They looked at each other as if they are going to cry.

FAST FORWARD

“So you met their sisters?” Yuma and Maki asked in chorus. The other two nodded.

“It wasn’t a very good first meeting for me.” Miyu sighed. “I mistook her as Aki-senpai. I thought that Senpai was actually coming out to me which made everything so awkward. I mean, they really look alike!”

Miyu covered her face in embarrassment. “Why do I even think that Senpai was into crossdressing? My heart started beating so fast to the point that I got nosebleed. Yuuka got scared at me and called me a creep. She even thought that I was an intruder, her brother’s stalker. Thank goodness Aki-senpai came to save me.”

“I see.” Yuma nodded. “But, knowing your nature, I bet you were thinking of indecent things while you were in the showers, right?”

“S-S-Shut up, Yuma-kun!” Miyu lied even though everything is written over her flustered face. “Why would I even think about that?”

“TCH.” Yuma and Maki rolled their eyes then turned to another direction.

“Hey! At least believe what I am saying!” Miyu protested.

“What about you, Fumie-chan?” Maki asked. “What happened with your first meeting with the King’s sister?” Maki sounded irritated as she stressed out the last word. “Tell me about her. What was her name again?”

“Yurina.” The girl answered after trying to remember. “I heard Fuyu-senpai called her Yurina.”

“And then, and then?” Maki moved closer to Fumie which made the other girl backed out a little.

“W-Well… According to their conversation last night, it seems that Yurina-chan ran away from their grandparents’ house. She brought all her clothes but since it was raining yesterday, all her stuffs got wet so she had to borrow clothes from his brother.”

Fumie tried to remember that happened and tell the others about it as it is. The intensity that she felt when Yurina looked at her is still fresh.

“Her hair is short and she’s really tall compared to her age. She’s still in middle school but she doesn’t give off an adorable aura at all. Maybe it is because of her eyes.”

“What about her eyes?” Maki raised up her follow-up question.

“Hmmm.” Fumie thought aloud. “She has the same eyes as her brother. But hers look like the same eyes when I first met Fuyu-senpai. It was so cold and empty yet it feels like they are hiding a lot of things.

She looks really amazed that her brother brought a girl home. She even went near me and tried to sniff me after that she looked at her brother with a very curious face. Then she just shrugged her shoulders as if she is telling him that there’s nothing special with my scent.”

“What else? What else?” Maki’s curiosity about Fuyu’s sister is somehow off the roof.

“Yurina-chan seems like she has a bad habit of spitting out random bad words. The first word that I heard from her really doesn’t sound right.” Fumie explained further. “Well, that’s all that I can say since Fuyu-senpai dropped me to my house after that. It seems like Yurina-chan’s sudden appearance would be a very big issue in their family. He told me not to worry but he didn’t chat me even after dinner. It seems like it is really serious.”

Maki then leaned back to her seat before crossing her arms. “I’ve heard that King had younger sisters when his mother remarried but I haven’t met them even once. Even though my Dad also knows her dad, I never had the curiosity to meet her.”

“Look whose nose is growing longer.” Miyu commented with a sly smile.

“Yours just got back to its normal size, Miyu-san.” Yuma followed-up which made him receive a spanking from the Fisher.

“I really never met her. Since the King’s mother and her new husband got into a fatal car accident, her sisters were then taken by his step-father’s parents while the King got abandoned by everyone else. The ones who helped him get by were Shinoda-sensei and Akimoto—WOAH!”

Maki was surprised when Fumie suddenly jumped out in front of her. Her troubled-looking eyebrows looked more troubled as she holds Maki’s hands.

“W-What—“

“Can you please repeat what you said?” Fumie asked with a hint of frustration in her face.

“W-Which part exactly?” The zombie backed off a little bit. Fumie is just inches away from her.

“Did you just say that Fuyu-senpai’s mother is already dead?” The girl asked with great disbelief written all over her face. “But Senpai said that he is living with his mother!”

Maki gulped. Did she just spill something that she shouldn’t? “T-That’s rubbish! The King’s mother and step-father died in a car accident when he was in ninth grade! How could he live with his mother?”

Fumie caught the attention of her other classmates when she suddenly stood up from her seat which made a lot of noise. She was about to go out when the bell rang and their homeroom teacher opened the door before her.

“Going somewhere, Shingyoji-san?” The teacher asked in a cold voice. The girl just backed out and returned to her seat. Seems like someone will have some explaining to do during lunch.

“HOW ARE the preparations going on, Akane?”

Mochizuki Akane, the proud Vice President of the Student Council or widely known as the Drill Sergeant, took her eyes away from her laptop for a little while and turned to Haru who just entered the SC room. The President looks a bit tired. Right after the MT, he went to Singapore to check the branch of their company there and then after three days he flew to Hong Kong to do the same thing.

He wanted to entrust everything again to Fuyu but knowing everything that happened, he knows that Fuyu will not be able to focus on his job. So, even though it is a little burdensome, Akane volunteered to do the preparations for the upcoming Family Day.

“Everything is going out fine.” The Vice President answered. “I have already sent the invitation to the families of each student and a lot of them have already confirmed that they will be attending the event.”

“That’s good to know. Thank you, Akane.” Haru dropped himself to his swivel chair and then closed his eyes. “I’m sorry that I was not able to help you from the start. Where are Risao and Manaki anyway?”

Akane stood up from her seat and went on to prepare tea for the President. “It’s okay, Kaichou. I can handle this. The guys just went to fetch food. They’ll bring food here.”

She finished making the tea before she went on with her concerns.

“Is there anyone from your family that will come this year, Kaichou?” Akane asked as she places the tea on Haru’s desk. “This will be your last year, right?”

“Well…” Haru sighed. “My parents will never be able to attend but my younger sister is insisting to come in their place. Our father already gave her the permission to attend the event and she can’t be happier about it.”

“That’s good to know.” The Drill Sergeant went back to her seat with grace.

Neru is so excited about it that she facetimed with me the whole night. I was too sleepy but she didn’t let me sleep in peace. But I’m glad that she’ll be out of home once in a while. Being home schooled is tough.” Haru opened his eyes and reached out for the tea prepared for him.

“I’m just worried about one person though.” Akane turned her laptop screen to Haru’s way. It is flashing the picture of a certain coconut head. “I don’t know to whom I should send the invitation.”

The president only looked at the screen through the corner of his eyes. For the past years, it was his task to send the invitation to the families and he already know what to do in this situation. He organized this kind of event to keep families intact. Since marriage is just being taken for granted and divorce is easily accessible, there are a lot of children that are living with a broken family. And, since the society is a lot more workaholic, most parents have more time with their work rather than quality time with their kids. Haru knows all of it. He sees it to his friends. His life reflects it as well. Somehow he wants to change this kind of society.

But, this case of his friend seems to be a little helpless.

He may have a family but he couldn’t call them his own. The right to call them his family was taken away from him.

“Leave it to me.” Haru closed his eyes. “I already took action about that.”

THE SECOND year tower is yet again on a buzz but this time it isn’t about the Winter Prince. The one who graced them with his presence is the prince that is being rumored to be inlove with another prince—Yamamoto Aki.

“Agoki-senpai!” Maki called out to him which made the guy’s eyebrows twitch. “What are you doing here in our classroom?”

Aki removed his earphones and sighed. “Please don’t call me like that so loudly. I could still hear you even with my earphones on.”

“So I can call you Agoki as long as I don’t shout?” Maki innocently asked.

“Of course not!” Aki felt a throbbing pain in his head. Fuyu isn’t a very good influence to Maki. He is the one who started this whole Agoki thing.

“Oh, Agoki-senpai! What brought you here?”

Aki started to continuously hit his head on the wall as Yuma also greeted him with the same name.

“What’s wrong with him?” Yuma asked Maki. The zombie just shrugged.

“Trying to fight the devil inside him?” The girl calmly answered.

Aki tried to gather himself and retain his cool composure. He looked at the two with his sharp eyes before heading on to his purpose.

“Is Miyu-chan still around?” The Autumn Prince asked while trying to see if the said girl is still inside. “I just want to say sorry about how my sister acted towards her. I know she was surprised.”

“Ahh… That one?” Maki answered as she remembered the story Miyu told them earlier. “She already left. She got a call from work.”

“Is that so?” Aki’s shoulders dropped. “I guess I should’ve come a bit earlier.”

“Why come during afterschool if there is lunch time?” Yuma asked as if he is talking like a love expert. “You really should’ve come earlier if you are sincere to your feelings.”

“What on earth are you talking about, Yuma?” Aki sighed. He bit his lips in frustration after not being able to see Miyu. Something is definitely wrong with him. It feels like he always wants to see the girl and it comforts him everytime she is around. Was it because of the way she smiles?

Men are so easy. Just because of a girl’s smile they can be captured. Probably, one of the best baits there is in order to fish is such a wonderful eye smile. It’s not because of his public reputation anymore that he is looking for the writer of the BL fic and put that person to stop, he could feel that for now it’s about something else. He wants to be as cool as he can be in the eyes of Watanabe Miyu.

“Where is Fumie-chan anyway?” Aki asked to change the topic. He is worried that the other two would pry more on him. “Fuyu didn’t come to school today. Have you guys heard about it?”

“Well, the King’s girlfriend is here. Of course we would know about it right away.” Maki answered, a little bit pissed. She couldn’t move on about the younger sister story.

“Fumie-san said that she will visit him. Apparently Fuyu-senpai isn’t responding to her mails.” Yuma explained. Aki seemed a bit clueless of the happenings so the two told him everything that they heard from Fumie. The guy just wiped his face with his palm.

“Our younger sisters are little pain in the ass.” He sighed in disappointment. “I really envy Haru for having such a reliable younger sister like Neru-chan. Natsu has the spoiled, crybaby Momoko-chan and I have a Yuuka who is horseback riding freak then there are the twin sisters of Fuyu. I’ve met Yurina before and I can say that she is really rude.”

“I see…” Maki answered while gritting her teeth. “It seems that that Yurina is giving the King some hard time to the point of not responding to his girlfriend’s mails! I will teach her a lesson once I meet her!”

“You know Maki-san, I don’t know from what kind of emotion you are pulling those words.” Yuma stated. His brows are meeting, can’t figure out what’s really on Maki’s mind.

“You guys are both weird.” Aki laughed then pocketed his hands. “Please tell Miyu-chan that I dropped by to see her. I’ll be heading out now.”

The two waved at him as a goodbye. Such a disappointment that he was not able to see the reason why he came over. That fanfic about him and Haru must be stopped as soon as possible.

“Oh!” He was still in the hallway when an idea popped out his head. He immediately went back to Class 2-D which surprised Maki and Yuma. Aki was in an adrenaline rush.

“Guys…” He called out, chasing for his breath. “Can I ask you a favor?”

THE WIND blew once more but it seems that the damsel in distress hasn’t decided on what to do. She has been standing outside Fuyu’s house for a good 20 minutes but she still hasn’t found the courage to push the doorbell. Why is she always this hopeless?

“Why did I even rush here if I will just act like this?” She violently shook her head and slapped herself. Her fists balled. “I’m here for my boyfriend! He’s my boyfriend! There’s nothing to be shy about coming to his house all of a sudden!”

She nodded in agreement to herself. “All I have to do is to press the button—KYAA!”

Fumie suddenly shrieked when her phone vibrated. She immediately pulled it from her pocket hoping that it is Fuyu but it is the same person that has kept on bothering her since last week. She immediately rejected the call and was on the edge of blocking the number when she suddenly had a change of mind—like she always does whenever that person calls.

She puffed her cheeks, annoyed why she couldn’t just block it. Her fingers then led to Fuyu’s number. She decided to give him another call, hoping that this time he will pick it up but—

“D-DAMN IT!”

Fumie turned around to the direction of the voice. There she saw a familiar short-haired girl panicking, trying her hardest to turn off the phone that is ringing. Her hands are a little wet because of the papico that she is eating making it hard to silence the phone off. She even dropped the said popsicle on the process which made her cursed so hard.

“Y-Yurina-chan?” Fumie called out which made the other girl froze for a moment. Yurina immediately straightened up, kicked her unfinished papiko away and then looked at Fumie with her smug face.

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly trying her best to act cool while trying to sneakily hide the phone in her hoodie’s pocket. “Are you here for my stupid brother?”

Fumie faced her properly. “How long have you been there? A-And… Why do you have Fuyu-senpai’s phone?”

“Don’t answer with me with another question, woman!” Yurina sneered at her. “Let’s say I’m just preventing him from calling back up that’s why I stole his phone.”

“W-What do you mean?”

“Well, you know? My grandparents—Wait! What the hell am I even doing answering your questions!?” Yurina crossed her arms and looked down at Fumie. “Why are you standing in front of my brother’s house?”

“W-Well!” Fumie raised her chin; she isn’t bowing down to this girl. “I’m here to see my boyfriend! He hasn’t replied to my messages for the whole day! And look at what I have discovered…”

“Tch!” Yurina rolled her eyes and looked at another direction. Fumie’s jaw dropped. Did a middle-schooler just did that to her.

“Where is Fuyu-senpai now?” Fumie asked.

“Why are you still calling him Senpai when you are already lovers?” Yurina’s smug face is back. “Are you guys just playing?” She then laughed to tease Fumie even more. “I can’t believe that the girl she is talking about is you. You look so plain!”

Knots started to form in Fumie’s head but she tried her best to calm herself. This is her boyfriend’s sister and Yurina is younger than her. There’s no need to be annoyed. After all, she doesn’t know the story why this girl is here.

“It doesn’t matter whatever I call him and however I look. What matters is what we are to each other!” Fumie blushed to her own words but she tried not to make Yurina notice it. “Now, will you just please tell me where your brother is?”

Yurina backed off a little at the showcase of courage. “E-Earlier this morning, when he is about to go to school, a short-haired girl came here crying. All I heard is that my brother’s boss was sent to the hospital. He was so worried that he has forgotten that his younger sister is here. That’s all! He left with another girl! Bleh!”

The younger girl tucked her tongue out. Fumie felt her heart tightened for a moment. The fact that Fuyu left with another girl surely got her but it isn’t the time to be jealous at some trivial matter. She knows that he would explain once they meet.

“Do you mean that Senpai is in the hospital?”

“No, he is just guarding the store—F**K!” Yurina covered her mouth. “Why do I always spill things up?”

At this moment, Fumie started to realize something with the way Yurina acts.

“Can you show me where he is working?”

Yurina laughed. “You said you are his girlfriend but you don’t even know where he is working? Are you sure about your relationship?”

Man, this girl’s tongue is really sharp. That sure got her. She could feel that Fuyu is still not fully open to her. Just the fact that he hasn’t told her the truth about his mother is a proof. She’s well aware that Fuyu has a reason but she couldn’t erase this negative feeling.

She took a deep breath. “Do you want to make sure about my relationship with your brother?”

Fumie watched Yurina’s eyes widened for a bit. For a moment she was also surprised at the way she sounded. Since people were claiming that she was Shimazaki Haruka, there are times that she would spend time watching videos about the girl. For that certain moment she kind of heard Paruru and not herself. Was she watching too much videos of that girl? Or is it just her nature that’s manifesting?

Anyway, it seems to be working. Her plan is to intimidate Yurina and the way she spoke seemed to take effect. She could imagine the other girl bathing in salt. She has to continue with it.

“If you want to witness the truth…” She stepped towards Yurina who wasn’t able to do anything but to step backwards. She looked down at her with those bored eyes and she saw how sweat rolled down from Yurina’s head.

“Lead me to where your brother is.”

“WHAT ON earth is going on?”

Fumie couldn’t believe what she arrived at. There is a long line of customers waiting for their turn only to buy muffins. Are those muffins really that delicious that people are lining up just to buy a piece of it? Why didn’t she hear about it until now when it is just in the neighborhood?

Most of the people in the line are girls. There are girls of all ages but highschool girls dominated it. It’s like a festival of schools because of the different uniforms that are present. All of them are so excited to get inside that little store.

“I never thought that there is a muffin place in here that is really famous~!” Fumie bewildered. She hasn’t had the opportunity to go around the town. The poor girl already knows her fate once she attempt to go on her own.

“Huh?” Yurina sneered. “Don’t tell me that you are really thinking that what they came here for are the muffins. Let’s fall in line so that your rusty ear could hear what they are talking about.”

Yurina jumped from where they are hiding and then casually get in line. Fumie just followed her and then tried to listen to what the customers are talking about.

“I heard he was already here since morning!”

“Really? He didn’t go to school?”

“I heard it from my Mum. He has been working since morning!”

“Seems like they are giving Fuyu-kun a hard time!”

Fumie’s ears twitched when she heard Fuyu’s name. Yurina looked at her with her default smug face. Just with that look she could understand what the girl is trying to convey.

“I want to see him so badly that I rushed here after class finished!”

“Girl, you are a die-hard fan!”

“Duh? I would go to the ends of the earth just for Fuyu-kun! I have all the magazines where he appeared as a model and he would literally be my ichiban if ever he became an idol!”

The girls giggled at the idea of Fuyu being an idol.

“He has a face of perfect proportion! His eyes are really… oh Gahd!”

“I know right! Just look at his lips! I wonder how soft they are!”

“Girl I bet he has fine abs too! Just look at his biceps whenever he flexes! I’m sure he works out!”

“Let’s have some delicious muffin! I don’t care how cold it is!”

The girls giggled once more while Fumie’s face is red up to the tip of her ears. So all of these girls are here not for what is being sold.

“Look, kanojo-san. My brother is right at the counter.”

Fumie’s body automatically moved and her eyes went to search for her man. There she saw him, exactly where Yurina was pointing. He is manning the counter wearing a maroon apron with the logo of the muffin store.

He seems tired. All the customers that are paying always ask other questions but he doesn’t answer them at all. He sticks to doing his job and nothing more. She noticed how he forces himself to give a smile but it always ends up being faint. From time to time he looks at the clock, growing more and more impatient with every ticking.

His every movement, no matter how small it is, is an eye candy for all these girls who couldn’t take their eyes off of him.

“Are you getting je—WTF!”

Yurina was surprised to see Fumie smiling from ear to ear. She looks like a different person from who she saw a while ago.

“Why are you smiling so creepily like that?” The girl asked, acting like she’s having goose bumps.

Fumie tried not to smile but she couldn’t help but to. “I’m just happy, Yurina-chan…”

“H-Happy!?” Yurina asked in disbelief. “Don’t you think you should be jealous?”

“Fumie just snickered. “There’s no need…” She heaved a sigh. “I’m happy that among these girls that like him, he chose me.”

“What?”

Their conversation was put into a halt when there was a commotion in front of them. Apparently, all the muffins were already sold out so this means the store has to close. They saw a short-haired girl came outside to apologize to the customers and then immediately went back inside after changing the signage of the store.

The disappointed girls dispersed. Some of them are blaming someone for buying a bunch of muffins just to have more time by the cashier.

“That store girl is also cute. Don’t you think she and Fuyu-kun are dating?”

“Hell no! Do you think Fuyu-kun is the type to date? Just look at how cold he is!”

“But they meet each other everyday! There’s a possibility that they will develop feelings for each other!”

“Shut up! That girl couldn’t even straighten up her tongue that’s why she wasn’t put in the counter. Let’s just go home!”

A few minutes later, that busy street suddenly became quiet. Fumie watched Fuyu helped the said girl with cleaning. They seem to be in a hurry with the girl looking so worried. Fuyu stopped her by holding her by the arm. This somehow stopped Fumie’s heart for a second, too.

“Let me take care of the cleaning. Go.”, is what Fumie read from those lips of Fuyu. The girl just nodded and removed her apron. She bowed down to Fuyu before leaving the store to his hands.

The two bystanders didn’t notice that the sun has already set. They were busy watching the guy cleaning the whole store. There isn’t a hint of complain in his face but he still seems to be in a hurry.

“Nii-san is really working hard…” Yurina murmured to herself but Fumie managed to pick that up. “I’ll be going back home. I’ll give you guys some private time.”

That’s all and she ran away even before Fumie tried to call her back.

“Fumie?”

The girl immediately turned to where the voice is coming from and there she saw the smile that wiped away all the anxieties that she was having for the whole day. Fuyu is already out of the store, back to his normal clothes, looking a bit exhausted but that smile on his face is really precious.

“Fumie, I missed you!” He rushed to her to give her a hug which the girl welcomed warmly. It’s just for a day that they didn’t see each other but she admits that she missed him so much as well. Heaven knows how she was worried.

“I missed you, too, Senpai.” She looked at his smiling face once more and pinched his cheeks. He looks like a cute puppy especially with those untidy hair. How happy she is now for being the only one to see this adorable smile. How glad she is for being the one jailed in these arms.

“But…” The smile on Fumie’s face somehow became a little scary. “You still have to explain things to me.”

A drop of sweat rolled down Fuyu’s head.

“A-Alright.”

-TBC-

Here’s the Imouto Chart for all of you