JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Twinkle Star

Author Topic: [Yuko crackpairing] Love Is Timeless (chapter threee)  (Read 11850 times)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
[Yuko crackpairing] Love Is Timeless (chapter threee)
« on: November 11, 2006, 10:52:00 PM »
Okay.. I DON'T KNOW EITHER XD. Uhm, be warned, this is a crackpairing. I'm not telling you what it is.. UNTIL CHAPTER TWO. Yes, this is a Yuko fanfic. We need more of those. Please R&R!

beep.. beep.. beep...

"Ngeh.. five more minutes.."

BEEP... BEEP.. BEEP..

"Stupid alarm clock..."

Nakazawa Yuko slowly opened her eyes. It was 8:30 am. She had plenty of time to kill, it was Sunday. As she sat up, she noticed she had recieved a text message on her cellphone.

Good morning, Nakazawa-senpai
I was wondering if it would be alright to meet up with you in Harajuku?
There is something I wish to discuss...
You can find me by Mezishimata's Pastries at 10:30
I shall await for arrival

Who was it from? At first, Yuko had thought it was Nacchi.. but Nacchi never addressed her as "senpai", and certainly not "Nakazawa-anything". Plus, Nacchi would be much less formal... Kaori? No. Kaori was doing filming for a TV show today.'It must be one of the younger members..' Yuko thought to herself. Maybe one of the Kids.. but why would they want to meet her at Harajuku? What was so important? It must have been somebody in Hello! Project, because nobody else knew her number...

10:20 am. She had arrived in Harajuku with ten minutes to spare. Mezishimata's Pastries? She vaguely recalled where it was.. Yuko moved swiftly through the crowds and busy streets as people hurried to work. After five lefts and four rights, she saw it: a small cafe with a sign that read Mesishimata's Pastries on it, in big, pink, frilly letters. Yuko reckoned the person must be inside. For one reason or another, she felt nervous as she pushed open the door. The bell was distant in her ear, as all thought process had currently stopped. 'Wha-- Ha--"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 04:58:56 AM by Shoko »
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[Yuko crackpairing] Love Is Timeless
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 11:52:33 PM »
I'm always sort of scared of crackfics ... but this has Yuko so of ocurse I'm gonna read it :P

My bet is on Sayu, though, for no reason whatsoever ^^

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 11:55:04 PM »
I'll work on chapter two soon.

No, it's not Sayu :P

HINT: It's not an MM member (ex or current)
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 01:36:42 AM »
Oh god, not one of the Kids! :o That's so wrong.... Post the next chapter soon, please!:D

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 03:26:02 AM »
Yuko crack pairing... If it's Koharu, you brighten my day XD

If it's any of the C-ute, or Berryz, that'll brighten my day too o-o'

If it's an egg, I'll giggle~!

If it's none of the above, then write more =_=

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 03:38:39 AM »
Chapter Two

"-HAGIWARA-CHAN!?" Yuko exclaimed. WHY was Hagiwara Mai, the youngest member of Hello! Project, here!? Either this was just a coincidence, or Mai had summoned her to Harajuku. "But-- why?" she asked.
"Because.. Nakazawa-senpai.. I--" the ten year old girl broke off, blushing furiously.
"Hagiwara-chan?"
"A-Actually, Nakazawa-senpai.. t-the reason I called you to Hara--Harajuku.. well.. I want to-- to tell you.. that-- that for a while now -- I--"
'I' what? What was it that Mai was to desperately trying to tell her, but could say? "Should we - er - go out back?" she suggested. Mai did nothing but nod as she shyly followed her senpai out into the deserted garden at the back.
"You see, Nakazawa-senpai.. I.. lo-" once again, she failed to get the words out.
Yuko was starting to get frustrated. JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY
"-ve.. you.."

Once again, Yuko's thought process had currently stopped. Hagiwara Mai loved her. Not just liked. LOVED. She didn't want to break her heart.. Mai wouldn't be able to cope, she knew that.. Instead, she walked over to the young girland embraced her. Not like a sister. Not like a mother. Like a lover. But, at the same time, she couldn't help but wonder what on earth she was doing.

-------

TOLDYA IT WAS CRACK.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 03:40:45 AM »
Actually, I kinda expected it XD Yuko's been paired with young people (-coughkoharucough-) lately, so yeah... Are you going to continue this? ;]...

23 year difference <3~!

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 03:41:39 AM »
Yes. Yes I am :3

I want to include Nacchi and create a sort of love triangle but I don't know if I should~

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 03:43:58 AM »
OH SHIT! I was waaaaaaaaaaay off.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 05:43:32 AM »
*brain dies* Augh, my mind went into overload and now I feel like a pedophile... But I like it.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 11:19:05 AM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;233412
*brain dies* Augh, my mind went into overload and now I feel like a pedophile... But I like it.

At least you're not alone :D

Wow, Mai-chan ... I was actually working on a Yuko/Mai drabble for one of the RenaiRev challenges but sort of stopped. Now I'm considering continueing it ...

Anyway, please continue this one! And yes, include Nacchi!!! Nacchi is like the easiest of the sempais to be paired up with the kids, after Yuko, of course ^^

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 04:57:53 AM »
Chapter three

"Oh, that's right.. something about meeting me in Harajuku.. Must be Kaorin again... Mezishimata's Pastries, right? Or was it the store next to it... Hold on, Kaorin said she had to film a TV show today.. Hmm.." Abe Natsumi was talking to herself again. Not that she noticed, but other people did. Natsumi was walking down the streets of Harajuku. She started humming a song to herself.. Quite relevent, as it was Morning Musume's own Harajuku 6:00 Shuugou, from their third album. Natsumi realized what she was doing, and started giggling. She was always giggling, always cheerful.

"So, Nakazawa-senpai, do you find the work you do hard?"

'Nakazawa-senpai'? 'No freaking way..' Natsumi thought.

"Hmm.. Well, not really. I've been a member of Hello! Project for nine years.. I guess I'm kind of used to it.." She laughed.

Natsumi felt jealous. That laugh.. Yuko NEVER laughed like that. She had been to serious lately.. And who was that kid, calling her 'Nakazawa-senpai'? As they moved closer, Natsumi darted behind a lamp post.

"Hmm?"
"Nakazawa-senpai?"
"Nothing.. I must've been imagining things.."

It was a good thing she was well-hidden, because Yuko had look directly at her lamp post of protection. Natsumi couldn't for the life of her put her finger on the other girl's name. It started with "M" though. Megumi? No. Murakami Megumi had left. And it certanly wasn't Murata. Miyabi? Natsuyaki Miyabi always hung around with Kumai Yurina.. Maasa? Certainly not. Momoko? Perhaps, but Natsumi then remembered Tsugunaga Momoko sounded like a rat who had swallowed a hellium tank rather than a mouse.

She started to recite the Kid's names.. one by one.. "Let's see.. Maasa, Yurina, Momoko, Miyabi, Risako, Chinami, Saki S, Airi, Megumi (but she left.. can't be her..), Saki N, Kanna, Erika, Maimi, Chisato.. Mai--" she stopped. Hagiwara Mai. 'Wait a minute...' Natsumi thought. 'Isn't she only ten?'

Natsumi hurried after Yuko and Mai. She saw, to her horror, that they were holding hands. "Let go of her you stupid little loli," Natsumi muttered. "Yuu-chan doesn't want you -- you're not even legal!"

"Nacchi? What are you doing here?"

Crap.

She'd been spotted.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 05:10:25 AM »
OMG XDXD I love how she had to go through all the kids.

EDIT: And who the hell is Murakami Megumi? I know I've heard that name before...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 05:13:49 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 05:11:21 AM »
Yeah well, Nacchi's like that XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 05:22:50 AM »
Nacchi's been caught :] -puts on hardhat for protection of conflict-

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 11:58:01 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;234780
"Let go of her you stupid little loli," Natsumi muttered. "Yuu-chan doesn't want you -- you're not even legal!"

*rofl* Serious rofl here :D

Nacchi wouldn't happen to be jealous???? *rofl*

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 04:03:28 AM »
Chapter four

Crap.

"Oh-- er-- well-- you see-- I-- that is--"

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

"I mean......"

She looked around for something.. ANYTHING...

"Nacchi?"
"Abe-senpai?"

Bingo

Natsumi whipped a bowler hat off a man and some sunglasses off a store mascot.

"I'm not Nacchi!" she retorted, "I'm---- Ame.. Natsu..ko..."

Yuko sighed. "Nacchi, you can't hide your Hokkaido accent."

"No, you must have me confused with someone else! I swear, I'm Ame Natsuko!"

"Nakazawa-senpai, I saw her following us.." Mai chimed in.

"Yes," Yuko replied. "Nacchi---"

"Natsuko. And we've only just met, you old hag, I'd perfer Ame-san."

That had done it.

"Nakazawa-senpai?"

"OLD HAG!? I'LL GIVE YOU OLD HAG, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF CRAP!"

There were only two words pumping through Natsumi's head has she ran for her life.

Oh shit.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 04:43:51 AM »
XDXDXD Ame Natsuko XDXDXD

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 10:09:47 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;235432

"OLD HAG!? I'LL GIVE YOU OLD HAG, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF CRAP!"

There were only two words pumping through Natsumi's head has she ran for her life.

Oh shit.

:D :D :D :D :D *rofl* :heart:

I wouldn't really make sense now, so I'll leave the emoticons to speak for me ^^

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 06:34:00 AM »
Chapter five

"Nacchi-- wait--"

It was no good, both women were out of breath.

Mai had been struggling to keep up with them, but she seemed a lot fitter than her two senpai.

"Nacchi," Yuko panted, Natsumi having collapsed on the ground, and Yuko feeling as if her own two legs were about to give way.

"Na.. tsu.. ko.." Natsumi retorted with whatever breath she had left.

"I know you're Abe Natsumi," Yuko smiled weakly. "Stop with this 'Ame Natsuko' nonsence. But.. why are you here?"

"Be-- because-- Yuu-chan, I--"

Without warning, Natsumi fainted.

"ABE-SENPAI!?"
"NACCHI!?"

"Nakazawa-senpai, what should we do!?" Mai squealed
"Hagiwara-chan, keep watch over Nacchi, I'll call an ambulance!"

Yuko quickly whipped out her cellphone and dialed the emergency number.

"We need an ambulance at Shieko Street, Harajuku, outisde Fajiya's!" Yuko said quickly before the operator could ask.

"We'll be there as soon as we can, ma'am.." the electronic like voice of a man replied.

"Nakazawa-senpai..." Mai sounded urgent.
"What!?" Yuko demaned.
"She--she's not beathing..."

Yuko had never felt so sad, not even at anyone's graduation or her own.

In the distance, she could hear the loud sirens of the ambulance.

"Nacchi," she whispered, holding Natsumi's hand tight to her chest. "Please.. be alright..."

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Twinkle Star