JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Bara no Hana

Author Topic: プロムの恋人 [FuuKeila] NAMBA GIRLS 120428  (Read 1920 times)

Offline EXOSTAN48

• Grew up in: Osaka, Japan. Currently in: Manila, Philippines.
  • Proud to be an Osakan! :)
プロムの恋人 [FuuKeila] NAMBA GIRLS 120428
« on: November 16, 2013, 04:40:41 PM »
The Lustful Cinderella

I'm Ogasawara Mayu.

The changing lights continue to move randomly, this place is not meant for those under nineteen, still since humanity is weak, they can't stop themselves to enter the world of sins and ecstasy.

The women dancing without any clothes on.

I have no choice but to show my body in public. I danced with the pole for them to be entertained, my prince is watching, I shall give my best shot.

He slowly removes his touches from my hand, he shifted to my hips, that right hand dances with passion. Like an opening to a new world, he calls my name which tickles my ear.

"Cinderella. . ."

He smirked; he was trying to persuade me with his voice. But I, Cinderella will never lose to him, I'll continue my plans. He wants my body and I want his death, isn't it lovely?

"Ahehehehe. . ."

I giggled with lust; I will now attract you with my anger. I smirked. He can never deceive me, for I am a genius.

"Shall you lead me to a night that I don't know?"

I winked at him and he smiled at me.

"Of course, Cinderella."

He stood up and held me closer to him. He pressed my head to his chest and covered me with his jacket.

Like a prince, he took me outside the bar and and we rid his car to his condominium.

As soon as we arrived, I touched his cheeks with my small candle-like fingers. I smiled at him showing the other meaning of my sudden delight. It seems like in his every smile, I could melt, I should stop myself. He held my waist tight and sticked his body into mine.

"You're so beautiful."

I pulled his necktie for a kiss. Our tongues battles for ones domination. As we kissed, he slowly carries me to a table and slowly, he removed his shirt. Showing his well-toned body, I bit my lip accidentally.

He licked my ear after we kissed and gasp for the air, I was turned on by him. My legs suddenly felt numb, they're shaking. I felt my sweat race down to my neck then later he marked my neck with his lips.

Unpurposely, I let out a moan. He whispered to my ear.

"You seem familiar, yet I don't know you."

I paused at the moment he said that.

"Would you mind telling me your name?"

His face got nearer to mine. I'm getting red, what should I do?

"I'm sorry, I cannot tell you my name."

I smirked at him, I'll never forgove him for what he did. I'll take my revenge, Yamamoto Saiji. I prepared the swiss knife hidden in my panties. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Tonight, you're my prince."

He replied with an inviting smile and kissed him, a sweet kiss. I can't stop myself so I wrapped my arms around his neck. Soon, I'll be done.

The foolish prince carried me with a sense of romance into his bed, I was cornered by him. By sniffing my neck, he succeeded, he has forced me to tell my name.

"O-Ogasawara. . . Mayu. . ."

He suddenly stopped and he smiled.

"I've been finding you for so long!"

Here's my chance. I gently pulled the knife from my underwear. I kissed him immediately. He's not by my side when I needed him. So in my name, Ogasawara Mayu, you shall die.

"Mayu, I'm your brother."

***flashback

I was taken away from my brother, and was adopted by the Ogasawara family.

Since I am an orphan, I was forced to work for them at the early age of 10, as a waitress of their bar.

Later, When I reached the age of 15, I am dancing in the stage as a naked woman. I was ashamed of myself.

I still remember what he said. When I was taken from him when I was 5, that he'll come and get me back when I reach the age of 10.

But where is he? He's not even around when I needed him.

That's why until I reached 19 years of age, I already forgot about him and promised that I would take my revenge.

***flashback ended

Tears suddenly fell from my eyes. His eyes are slowly closing.

"S-Saiji! I'm sorry!"

"I'm the one who should be sorry."

He closed his eyes. He's dead.

"Mayu, don't worry, I'm alive."

I turned to look at the knife, it was missing.

It was in Saiji's hand. "Looking for this?" His sexy voice said.

"Eh?"

I chuckled and hugged him tight.

"Even so, I'm sorry."

He apologized.

"It's alright."

Years passed, my brother, Saiji, took me out the bar, we lived together. Every night, I sleep in his arms.

I fell inlove with him, with no particular reason.

End。

••••••••••••••••••
Let me know if you need a part 2
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:01:47 AM by EXOSTAN48 »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Lustful Cinderella [SayaMaa] NMB GIRLS
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:59:06 PM »
PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline EXOSTAN48

• Grew up in: Osaka, Japan. Currently in: Manila, Philippines.
  • Proud to be an Osakan! :)
プロムの恋人 [FuuKeila] NAMBA GIRLS 120428
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:59:35 AM »
プロムの恋人

Fuu POV

I was about to invite her. But the other got her first. I guess this is the end for me.

The music in the halls were so loud. I'm disappointed that my plans didn't go well, I wanted her to be my last. Sigh. I entered the party hall  and looked for my partner. Yogi Keira.

"Fuuya-kun! Over here!" I quickly ran to her then smiled. Thats all I can give her. "Let's dance?" she asked. "No thanks." I looked away, there she is. The girl I've always been dreaming of, Jonishi Kei. She's dancing happily with her partner, Akashi.

Even though she's dancing with my rival, she still looks beautiful. I didnt know that Keira noticed me. "I'm sorry. I can't be as majestic and magnificent as her. But can you just forget about her just this one night? I came here to have fun, not to just sit on this chair." she stood up angrily and walked away. "Hey! Where're you going?!"I asked, I may have angered her in some way."I'm going to refresh myself outside." she continued walking. Why am I so selfish? I hurted someone again. What type of person am I? I'm a trash, I'm the worst guy alive. Why do I always think about myself?

For the whole time, I sat on my chair watching Kei dance. A moment, she stopped and went to my table. "I just noticed you've been sitting there for so long. Is your partner late?" when I looked at Akashi, he seemed to be annoyed. I switched my eyes to Kei who was infront of me. I was thinking about her question, and I accidentally looked at the door to the balcony. "I see, eventhough your partner is not the one that you wanted, you should still pay attention to her. Because Tonight, every girl is Cinderella." I was strike deeply. "Lets dance?" I smiled at her and answered, "no thanks." I stood up from my chair and went outside the hall, she is there, looking at the flowers.

I walked beside her. "hey, Keira?" she looked at me with the irritated eyes. "Lets go back inside?" I suddenly remembered what she said when I invited her.

"You're inviting me? Thanks!"

"I may not be Jonishi-senpai but I know you'll enjoy being with me on that night."

"I'm looking forward."

If only I remembered those words. We've been friends for so long, and here I am, I hurted her feelings because of the girl I like.

"What now?" her face came back to normal, I pulled her hand and we both entered the ballroom.

I just knew that she is the one person who agreed to be with me this one night, my one and only partner, my true partner. Yogi Keira.

"Let's dance?"

I wrote this earlier before the class started. LOL. A very short story.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Bara no Hana