JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Is It You_

Author Topic: Shimizu Ami's Fiction Corner - TPIMHWY (OgiYuri) [Part 1] [Update 7/3/2014]  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
First of all, this is not my work. All of the fics I post here belongs to my friend, Shimizu Ami. My job here is just translating them form Vietnamese into English and posting them here since she doesn't have an account on here. Therefor all the credits go to my friend :3 Please enjoy reading her fics. My friend would be happy to receive any comments from you.

Credit:

Author:
Shimizu Ami

Translator: Sayuki

List of fictions

The peace in my heart, was you (OgiYuri) [Part 1](below)

The peace in my heart, was you [Part 1]

Autumn - the season of crimson maple leaves, of the chilly rain when you can smell the sweet scent of plants in the wind. That scent, that weather, that scene hadn’t changed through many years. The memorial river shore of the two girls, and the green field filled with precious past still remained the same. They were the only ones that changed. Four years ago, a stubborn Kizaki Yuria always did whatever she likes without caring about others’ feelings. A kid who had a cold heart, one that hadn’t experienced what love was. Four years later, the girl was still the same Kizaki Yuria. Nothing changed except for her heart, which was warmer than before when it was melted by the love of an angel. Even though that love was forever a memory, but surely she would never forget it.

“Yuria baka!”

“I love you.”

“I’m sorry… Yuria…”

“Thank you…”

Stretching my body, I sit up sluggishly. Today is a new day, which is just another ordinary day for many people. But to me, it is an unforgettable day. Those memories haunt my mind; so much that even in my dreams, I can still feel the pain from that day.

I miss you…

Happy birthday!

“Yuria! Your breakfast is ready!”

Churi, my cousin, calls me. In every morning, she always calls me with her high-pitched voice, just like an alarm clock. She is a very thoughtful person, who takes care of everything in the house carefully. On the other hand, I am just a junior in college who cannot take care of myself. I still need her on my side, a strong shoulder that I can lean on. Even though she is my cousin, but she loves me like her own sister. If she could get rid of her harshness like an old lady, I am sure she would be cuter than this.

“Churi nee-chan, thanks for calling me!”

“No probs. Eat up, and go to school.”

Sitting on my seat, I smile when I see my breakfast that Churi has prepared for me. Beefsteak and fried egg are my favorite. I don’t know since when it became my daily essential meal.

Is it because of you?...

“I love having beefsteak and fried egg for breakfast in every morning.”

“I hate it.”

“Beefsteak is good for your health. It helps you to gain energy for morning activities. And egg helps you not getting tired of eating beef.”

For you, I have been eating these in every morning. For you, I have had to get rid of my dislikes, and added this into my favorite list. In conclusion, everything is for your sake.

“Yuria, the egg is broken.”

“Yes? Ah!”

Oh no, I scraped the beautiful yolk that I was planning to eat at the end of the meal. Damn!

“What are you dreaming about?”

“Nothing. Are you going to work?”

“Of course.”

[Bing Bong]

“Hai hai.”

I quickly get the door. In front of me now is a girl with a gorgeous smile and long silky hair. She has a cute face and looks radiant like a morning sunflower.

“Ah Airin~” My cousin runs from the kitchen, almost pushes me into the wall.

Right, that attractive girl, who can turn my cousin from human into bird that flies in light speed, is no one else but Furukawa Airi, her girlfriend. Yes girlfriend, in a romantic way, not in a friendly way, OK? So yeah, just call them lovers.

“Baka!”

Smiling faintly, I wonder why every time, during this day, your image, your voice haunts my mind. It is like a CD running in my head, playing soft sound that makes my heart ache badly.

Someone can explain it to me, please…

“Yuria, I have some ice cream for you. Two sticks, chocolate and vanilla.”

“Thank you, Airin.”

Receiving the two ice cream sticks from Airin, I return to the dining table and start opening the pack of my favorite chocolate ice cream.

I like the bitterness of chocolate, when you like the sweetness of vanilla. Because of that, every time I eat ice cream, I always have two flavors, chocolate and vanilla, mine and yours. Why? I want to recall the feeling when we ate ice cream together. You always ate it, and at the same time laughed at me because of the melted ice cream on my shirt, or scolded me for my not-so-girly way of eating.

“You shouldn’t eat two stick at the same time, because you can’t taste their difference. Chocolate’s bitterness and vanilla’s sweetness is the best when you eat them alone, without any other flavor mixed in it.”

Do you know why I love chocolate? It is because from it, I know besides sweetness, there is also something called bitterness. In another way, an individual’s life is not always sweet and happy. Sometimes, it can be painful, cruel and full of sorrow. And then, whether it can become sweet again or not, it all depends on its creator, ourselves. In your sweet life, a black line appeared, bringing to you the bitterness that even its creator could not erase it.

I am that black line.

I am the bitterness in your luscious life.

That is me, Kizaki Yuria.

“The ice cream is melted, girl!”

Smacking my head hardly, Churi shouted. She is always that fierce, but it is just because she wants the best for me.

“There there, don’t need to shout. We just need to clean that up.”

Airin, you are truly a good person. I wonder how long I would hear Churi scolding me if Airin didn’t speak up.

“I’ll go prepare now.”

Turning around and going upstairs, I still can see the scene where Airin wraps her arms around Churi’s waist and then starts doing the activity that they call “Morning warm-up”. If their hot kisses and caressing manners for each other are just warm-up, then I would rather die than know what their following exercise is.

Almost forgot, Churi and Airin are both 2 years older than me, which means they just graduated from university a year ago. Airin already has a solid future with the head doctor position in Tokyo hospital. About Churi, she is a hark-working employee in a famous company. However, I do not know what they really do that they are so free during weekends. They even take each other out for a picnic or drawing. Did I say Airin is an amateur mangaka? She draws a lot in her room. Some are girls from anime, some are mangas, or even 2D games that she usually plays. Specially, there is the biggest picture in her room, the one that took her most effort and time to finish. It is a drawing of a radiant, lively girl playing with a herd of pigeons. No need to say, the girl in that drawing is definitely my bird lover – Churi. Those two are a cute couple who always stick together, since the time I was still in high school. Therefore, they trust and love each other a lot.

But me and you, we cannot be like them. It is all because of my childishness.

During that time, everything that I could see was an unclean future.

However, I had found my angel in the blurry mist, with a sweet smile, black eyes and a special low warm voice that almost melted my stoned heart.

But then, it was me again who killed my own angel.

Demon.

Putting the messy books on my desk into my bag, I stared at the ceiling. What an uncertain thought. It keeps haunting my mind, making me feel so stuffy and annoyed.

[Clat]

It was my phone that made the sound. I lost myself on the ceiling that I did not notice when it fell off.

“What??? Already 7:45??? I’m late!!!”

I have a presentation at school today. Damn it!

Running down the stair in my full speed and completely ignoring the two love birds in the kitchen, I quickly wear my shoes and rush to school. On my way, I review my presentation quietly in my head. I hate doing this. Why would I need to present it when I can just submit the paper? Well, even if I could submit paper, I would not know what to write.

“Let me help you with your assignments, Yuria.”

Again, I think about you. Four years ago, you helped me. But now, who is going to help me?... I have to do it on my own.

[Thud]

Oh great, I am already late but yet I bumped into someone.

“Baka! Look where you are going!”

Baka…

“Oi! Who did you call baka?” I pick up my bag and glare sharply at the guy. If I was not late, I would let him taste my shoe.

No one is allowed to call me baka, except you.

--------------~~~---------~~~---------------

[Ring~~!]

At last, that boring presentation has ended. Placing the paper on a table, I let my body fall on the chair and then drink half of the water bottle. Tsk! The classmates kept asking so many questions that I almost suffocated from answering. Why didn’t they ask the teacher? She was standing right there, for God’s sake.

“Yuria! Good job.” Manatsu, my classmate and also my friend from high school, pats my shoulder.

“I feel bad. It wasn’t good at all.”

“It’s good enough. Unless you want to be on top, huh?”

“Nah, but the second place of our year sounds good enough.”

I laugh. I and Manatsu always tease each other like that. Everyone knows she is the top student in our year but she is very modest, playful and kind-hearted. A girl with many positive personalities is opposite to me. I cannot be like her. I am stubborn, selfish, and impulsive. Sometimes, I hate myself, annoying and stupid.

“Wanna go karaoke?” Anna, another friend of mine and Manatsu’s, calls us. “Gorisa said she got a high score in the last team examination so she will pay for all of us.”

“That sounds good. Do you want to come, Yuria?”

“Well, I’m busy today…” Wearing my bag on my shoulder, I turn around and leave. “Just go and have fun. Send my congratulation to Gorisa, OK?”

Walking to the door, I still manage to hear my friends’ voices from behind.

“Eh~ Where is Yuria going? Usually she likes these things a lot.”

“What date is today, Anna?”

“Fifteenth of September, why?”

“Now I understand. So today is that day?”

Yes, today is that day. A day that made me regret for the rest of my life; the day when fate separated you and me, forever…

--------~~~~-----~~~~--------

Accelerating the pace on the usual path, I am coming nearer to the place where I first met you, an unforgettable place. Your image slowly arises in my mind. Still with that smile, you are just like an angel, shining under the glow of dawn.

First time I met you, my life had changed. You had brought to me a new sensation, blowing into my dark and prisoned life. In my 11th grade, I let things run their course, occupying myself in meaningless fights among the yankee groups in the neighborhood. To me, study was nothing, especially when no one cared anymore. Family collapsed, parents moved to their own places, the one left who really cared about me was Churi. But she is just an adopted child; and yet she just got accepted into university so she had to find her own place and at the same time, paid her tuition fee. How could I stay with her? I was only her burden, a person that was abandoned by the society.

All day, my schedule was filled up with fights taking place at everywhere in the city. I rarely came home, only when it was necessary. Why would I bother to come back to an empty house, which was soon confiscated by the creditors to pay the debt. Sick of living, sick of myself, I roamed around, jumping from this group to another. Sometimes, when I was bored of fighting, I went to the grass field near the river and laid there. And on that day, I met you.

You were bullied by some guys nearby. At first, I did not care. But when I heard them saying that they were the bosses in this area, I could not leave them alone anymore. I knew every group in this area. They were nothing more than just some big mouths, weren’t they?

In only two minutes, with some more minutes to preach them, those guys finally ran away from this peaceful place. Glaring for a while, I turned back to see who was there victim. It was a small girl, who was busy with picking up her books on the ground and carefully cleaning the dirt on them.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why did you need to do that? Didn’t you realize that your clothes were also dirty?

“We can wash dirty clothes, but it is more difficult to clean a stained book. Therefore we need to clean them up right away, before the dirt is absorbed.”

That was your answer for my question earlier. This was the first time I met someone who was so smart and beautiful like you. In my school, the nerds were mostly the one who attached their lives with thick glasses on their noses. For those who were pretty, they were super arrogant and did not know who they were. But you, you were different… You were gentle, virtuous and naïve…

“Don’t you go to school?”

“No.”

“I’m late already. Maybe I’ll have to skip today.”

So easy-going. You talked to me like you had known me for many years. But your voice was different from your appearance. It was low and warm, just like a boy’s voice. It was kind of hilarious to hear. Sometimes, you talked too fast that I rolled on the floor and laughed when I heard your voice.

“What are you laughing about? Do I have something on my face?”

“No, it’s just… your voice… hahaha!”

“What about my voice? Is it good?”

“Are you dreaming?”

I glowered at you like you were an unknown creature falling from the sky. I had never seen a person who could still be playful when someone laughed at their face. But that was who you were, right?

“I’m Kizaki Yuria. What about you, Onee-san?”

Plucking a small flower on the ground and placing it on my lips, I laid down on the grass. While staring at the blue sky, suddenly I heard a thud. Turning my head to the left, your small face appeared in front of my eyes. And then, you smiled.

“I’m Ogiso Shiori. Thanks for helping me.”

Ogiso Shiori, I would never forget this name in my entire life. Forever, and from now on, I will never dismiss this name from my mind, and also the way you appeared into my life.

“It’s… nothing…” I sat up, feeling my heart beating faster than usual.

“How do you know I’m older than you?”

Your uniform, it helped me to realize that you were a sempai in my school. Your clothes were the same with my uniform at home, except for the green tie. Green represented for senior years, when my year was the red color. But at that time, I did not wear my uniform so you might not know that I was going to the same school as yours.

“You looks older than me, thus I assumed so.”

“You girl, who would ever call someone old on their first met?”

You smacked my head harshly. I was pretty mad at that time. You were the one who was ungracious. You acted like we were in a family when we just met each other, and yet you also smacked my head. Since the time when I was little, only my parents and Churi could do that to me.

“I’m just 18, OK?”

“Ah right, I’m 17.”

“That’s not much for an age gap.”

“Still older than me.”

I was really mad at you that time; partially, I wanted to relax peacefully when you just kept talking.

“Enough! Let me sleep already, Onee-san!”

I accidentally shooed your without mercy. Noticing your saddened face when you stood up and turned your back around, I thought I was a little bit rude.

However, for a heartless kid like me, there was no way I would care about other’s feelings. It was nice to meet you but it was still fine when we didn’t meet. We encounter many different people in our lives. We can never tell if we still remember those people or not.

But I did not expect that the wind you brought to me, just blowing through in a moment, yet making me chase after it madly.

I was getting bored of roaming around, so on the next day, I dragged myself to school. I did not want to study at all. Instead, I wanted to lay down on the grass and sleep, completely ignoring all the problems in this boring life. But because Churi convinced me in person, so I had to go to school and sat like a robot, letting the time pass.

“Kizaki Yuria-san…?”

A familiar voice spoke up from my back when I was sitting on the rooftop. You again…?

“Yes.”

“Sorry for bothering you… but… can you…”
You showed me a sign-up paper for extracurricular activities with your face staring at the ground.

“…” Receiving the paper from you, I felt so obnoxious. You talked to me but yet I chased you off. As the result, you faced me like you were facing something really disgusting.

“Thank you… Allow me to take my leave now…”

“Wait.”

I took a hold of your hand and pulled back. You looked at me with a pair of surprised eyes. I felt a little bit shy, but still tried to apologize you. It was my fault, not yours. An apology would hurt no one.

You immediately got rid of your sad face, replacing it with a more lively and playful one. You caressed my hair and started introducing me to the system of the Student Council. So you were the vice president, huh? But how could you be so free that you skipped school?

“Baka!”

That was the first time you scolded me for skipping school to go fight against other schools. For that, my face was bleeding. This was nothing but you kept shouting like I was heavily injured.

“It’s not like I’m going to die from this so stop shouting.” I said angrily.

“You’re not going to die but still it’s not acceptable. For girls, face is most important. Letting your face get injured is a crime, understood baka?”

“Huh.”

“Don’t give your pretty face anymore scars or scratches, is that clear Yuria?”

Doki doki, I heard my heart beating faster again. Why? I asked myself. You cared about me, like how Churi did. That was something simple and understandable. But you were not my sister, not someone that was close to me. We just met each other for a short time, so why did you care about me so much like that?

Eventually, I and you were getting closer to each other. And of course you always approached me and started the conversation first. I did not know if I was a tsundere or not since I did not express my feeling often. Except one time…

“I got a cold today~”

“Taking the meds yet?”

“Already did but my throat hurts so badly. But my voice is just so raucous in a weird way…”

“I think your voice is already raucous without getting sick.”

I laughed out loud as I saw you pouting dissatisfiedly. Your voice was odd, but I loved it, because it could not be mistaken for anyone else.

“Can I… hear your voice one more time…?”

Closing my eyes and enjoying the cool wind, those beautiful memories suddenly recur to my mind…

[To be continued]

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Twas...awesome!! :D
Maybe I should put it in a way that it might be easier for it to translate to Vietnamese (mentally and well, textually?)

I'm still so curious about Ogiso and Yuria's relationship and how it went...
Oh, my heart pounds with excitement...
Peace...is somehow...so bitter.
Furuyanagi is in there~ Churi...is great--that bird~ And Airin too~
Ogi-chan is sweet... just like that vanilla...
I'm curious!
I smile and salute...and patiently wait... :3

Offline mashimaro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Great start! I totally enjoy this! Hopefully, you will continue to update this story soon! Tell your friend that she is a great writer and thank you for translating this to english!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Is It You_