JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asparagus - Forever and Ever

Author Topic: Teacher Obsession - chapter 9 (MaYuki fanfic) 22/07/2016  (Read 34125 times)

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: Teacher Obsession 8 (mayuki) UP
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2014, 03:05:54 PM »
High School Disasster 8

Yuki, or Kirin chan. she is my first love. I met her seven years ago when I come visit Kagoshima. She call me Nabe kun. I think she didn’t know that Yuma is Nabe. I even come back for her after years and claim her as mine. Yes, I begged my father to make her mine. Good things my father is her father friend so everything go well. All these years I pass in US I always dream that one day I will be back with her again. But things didn’t go well as I hope. She didn’t recognize me, and now she is in love with another man.
KRING KRING
“Hello? What wrong Umechan?”
“Sorry to call you late at night Yuma, but I have some bad news.” Umechan say, she is my manager.
“What is it?”
“Shiro Kagami makes his move. They want to put us down with his dirty way.”
Shiro Kagami is one my company enemy. The worse he is a yakuza. My father always aware of him.
“You should be careful. His men might be everywhere.”
“Okay. Umechan we have works to do.”
Kagami is a dangerous man. I should be aware. He might harm everyone dear to me. And I don’t want Yuki and her mom to get hurt. I think I should stay away from them for a while.
With that Yuma move to his other apartment.
YUKI POV
Yuma he is acting more strange. He skips schools and even stays out for days. He said he have something to do to my mom. He act cold at school and didn’t even bother me at all. Maybe I should give him a chance. I act to cold to him.
“Yuma, where have you been?” I come to him at lunch time
“……” He didn’t replay me as he still stare blankly at the window.
“OII don’t you ignore me like this.”
He turns his head and look at me with his blank expression.
“What do you want kirin? I’m busy.” He say as he leave me
I’m stunt with his act. He calls me Kirin, with that blank expression. He reminds me of someone I dear before. Before he disappear from my dream.
Seven years ago
I walk around my house in Kagoshima. Until I meet him, a boy wondering around. He a bit younger than me.
“Hai, are you lost?”
He turn his head to me and stare at me with his blank expression like a robot. And he nodded.
“You are not from here?”
He just shake his head.
“Where do you stay.”
“uncle house.” He said shortly
“Where is it?” this boy, is he a cyborg? Ckck
“….. I don’t remember.”
Gezze this is not helping at all.
“I will accompany you around then. What is your name?”
“Nabe.”
“What a weird name.”
“You Kirin. (Yukirin)” He point at me
“Eh how you know my name?”
“You look like a giraffe.”
“Hei it’s not polite to say that to someone you just meet.”
“You just call my name weird.”
“Gezze this boy.”
I try to come with some conversation with him. All I know he is not from Kagoshima and his Japanese is suck so I guess he is not from japan even thou he looks like one.
We walk around and it is getting darker. This is bad.
“Nabe kun do you see your uncle house yet?”
“No.”
“Would you mind to stay at my house tonight and we will find your uncle house again tomorrow.”
“Are you kidnapping me?”
“HEI! Where do you get that idea from. Of course not!”
“Okay to kirin to house then. I’m hungry.” He said ignoring me again but this time he holds my hand
“You hand cold.” He said as he took of his jacket and put it on me
“Thank you.” For a cyborg he is kind
Suddenly we met a crazy dog and he is barking at us fiercely!
“MOO I hate animals!” I scream and run away holding his hand. He just follow me quietly. Until we got a death end.
“I don’t want to be dog food!”
“Dog don’t eat giraffe.” He said still with his cold expression
“MO Nabe it is not time to joke!”
The dog is getting closer to us showing his teeth. Suddenly Nabe release my hand and come closer to the dog.
“What are you doing??” I scream to him
The dog is jumping right to him but he knocks him out with a martial art style.
“Wow I don’t know you could do that. If you could that why don’t you do it earlier??”
“You drag me around.” He said
“Hmmpp.” He holds my hand back and we went to my house.
“Tadaima” I call my mom
“Ah Yukirin! You are late! Your father friend is in here.”
“Father.” Yuma release my hand as he saw my father friend.
“I been looking for you son! Where have you been?”
“Lost.”
“Haha but good thing you make friend with Yuki chan here.”
“Yuki thank you for taking care my son for today.”
“It’s okay oji san.”
With that I spent my summer with him every day. He always teased me for being a giraffe. He always acts cold but he always be my hero every time I need help. With that I fall in love with a cyborg name Nabe. He is my first love. All my good time with him is like a dream. When he leave me back to his country he said he will be back one day for me. Could it be Nabe is Yuma? But his personality is different. Yuma is cheerful and Nabe is cold as a cyborg. Maybe today event is just a coincident.

TBC

Sorry it takes me month to update this
Kairi65: She just worried what society will judge them.
Siren: Here you go the new chapter.
MaYuki x JuRena: Tada I just update both of them. I hope it's not boring.  XD

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2014, 03:20:33 PM »
Please update soon thank you   :twothumbs

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2014, 03:42:30 PM »
Thank you.... thank you... thank you.... :bow: :bow: :bow:

“I will accompany you around then. What is your name?”
“Nabe.”
“What a weird name.”
“You Kirin. (Yukirin)” He point at me
“Eh how you know my name?”
“You look like a giraffe.”
“Hei it’s not polite to say that to someone you just meet.”
“You just call my name weird.”
“Gezze this boy.”
this part is so funny :lol: and also the rest of flashback :rofl:

with Yakuza appear this chapter hope something bad will not happen to Yuki in future
but that the best part ...Yuki in danger and Yuma save her :grin: and then :deco:

waiting for next chapter :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2014, 04:59:59 PM »
i had so much Obsession on this fic kekeke

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: High School Disaster 8 UP
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2014, 03:12:55 PM »
I love the teacher obbession

Please update soon

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »
Yayy  :rofl: haha

Thanks for update, hope Yukirin knows her first love is Yumma soon.

I love both fics, see ya soon  :grin:  :peace:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 08:08:28 PM »
honestly i dunno what to write...
just want you to know that i really excited with both of highschool disaster & teacher obsession hehehe
thankyou kazutoryu-san!  :hip smile:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »
Ah~ its been a year author-san

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »
Please update Author-san :cry:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: Teacher Obsession 9 MAYUKI Finally UPDATE 07.21.2016
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2016, 04:26:37 AM »
Teacher Obsession 9

A week have past since the incident. Sae got fired and replace by a new teacher, Akimoto Sayaka.
She's a big fierce woman. Everyone call her gorilla, but actually she's very girly. She like pink and she love cute stuff.
I found that out one day when I was shopping some new figurine and saw her buy a cute dress. After that I blackmailed her and she allowed me to skip PE class now. Have more time to stalked my yuki~  :hehehe:
Our high school life back to normal, I spend more time with Yuki now.
She's really a tsundere. But at least she didn't ignore me anymore.
Finally she said she going to fulfilled her promised. Somehow I have a bad feeling, she been acting strange this few days.
She been acting super nice and cute toward me. She's being too obvious, she never did that before so I suspect something is going on with her.

Flashback
YUKI POV
After Sae sensei got fired everything went normal.
Mayu always come and eat lunch at teacher room. Somehow all the teacher seems don't bother with it. They think Mayu is useful since she like to stick around and help them.
Tonight is a big night, my father whom run away and left my mother when she's still at school and unborn me without a word contact me last week. He asked me to meet him.
My mom refuse it, but he said he need to meet us to talk about something really important that affect me and the reason why he left us.
I really don't want to meet him, some part of me want to know who is my father and some part of me refuse to know him, a man who abandon me since forever, why would I care? My life is good without him anyway.
So this is it. The moment when I will know the truth if he is telling the truth.
We go to this mansion near a country side, the butler open the door and let us in.
Please come in Lady Atsuko and Lady Yuki. Master Takahashi is waiting for you.
Behind a big door there is a very beautiful room ready with a lot of food inside. There he is a man sitting in the edge of the table the man who have the same eyes like mine staring at us.
"Atsuko, it's been a lot time." he said to my mom
"Kai you didn't change at all." my mom said to him
"So this beautiful girl is our daughter?"
"No Kai, she's mine!" my mom hold me behind her.
"Relax Atsuko, I'm here to talk."
"Let's get it done. What do you want Kai?" my mom try to hold her anger. I really don't understand what's going on.
"Can't I not see my daughter and wife after this 22 years?"
"The man once I loved is not here anymore. You are death to me 22 years ago when you left me."
"Don't you think it's a little bit too harsh for you to say that? I think our Yuki really need an explanation for everything that's going on here.
22 years ago:
"Kai! Are you really going to left me just like that! Are you leaving me for you inheritance?" Atsuko cry as she hold Kai legs stopping him from leaving the house.
"I'm sorry Atsuko, this is my destiny. The family need me. I should step up and bear the crown. Someday you will understand that I'm doing this for us."
"How about us? Our family, our unborn baby?" Kai just shrug her of and left her.
Back to Present
"So Yuki, I'm your father, Takahashi Kai. Takahasi Corp is my family inheritance. 22 Years ago my father is ill. Our Corporation is unstable, at that time I was in a run away with your mother. My family didn't approved to our marriage. They arrange a political marriage for me. My family threaten me that they will make Atsuko suffer and failed her degree, since that time Atsuko still at the University that's own by our family. I make an agreement with them, I will come back to the family but I won't marry anyone. I went to Zeus Corp and make a bet. At that time said to them that if they have a daughter they can marry my child. It is a 50% bet since I know that same sex marriage is not allow at that time and they might have a son, or I might have a son. They take the deal. Their family is a very strong and powerful family, the Yakuza is under them. All this time I try to stall them and hide you guys. But finally they find out and they demand their deal since they have a daughter."
"Wait wait wait!!! So I don't even know you and you arrange a marriage for me?!!? I'm so speechless! I can't believe this so call my father arrange a marriage for me out of nowhere and telling me I have to marry a girl, with a Yakuza background??  :stoned: I been trying to be a good girl my whole life!! This is so not happening.
"Do you think I would give her up to you KAI! She's mine and do you think your story will change everything? left me with nothing but despair!" My mom scream at him
"That's the only choice I have Atsuko! I know how much you want to be a doctor! I can't crush your dream. And I want to protect you and our child from my family. I'm sorry I'm so hopeless, I know I can't change time but can you give me another chance? All this time I been prison with my family too. Now that I can finally be free, the ghost from the past hunt me again. I will try my best and change their mind. Their daughter might be against this too."

Back to Present
I have a fiance that is a daughter of a wealthy family that rule a Yakuza gang. Great my life just getting better and better. :on cloudeye:
I haven't even start my love life. I don't know what to do and I don't know what I feel toward Mayu, I know I like her but as a woman or as a sister?

Sorry I was very busy with school and I just moved from Singapore to Hawaii! big changes so I just have time to write again.

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2016, 06:22:32 AM »
your fic is interesting... please update soon author-san :twothumbs especially that high school disasster fic :bow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline keijuna

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2017, 05:18:34 AM »
Please update soon XD no rush tho haha. Anyways, both of your stories, High School Disaster and Teacher Obsession, are interesting. I want to see what happens next on both.

High School Disaster:
-what else will mayu do to make yuki fall for him?
-how will yuki find out that nabe and mayu are the same?
-what will the yakuza's do to bring down mayu and her family?
-How and what will mayu do to protect the one's he love?

Teacher Obsession:
-who is yuki marrying?
-will atsuko forgive kai?
-what will happen to both yuki and mayu?

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2017, 02:37:14 AM »
Please update soon Author-san   :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Especially for high school dissasster  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: The story is really awesome  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asparagus - Forever and Ever