JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - So Fa Mi Re

Author Topic: Cold Revulsion (復讐の物語): Prologue [A Tale of Bittersweet Revenge]  (Read 1755 times)

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
"Revenge is barren of itself; itself is the dreadful food it feeds on; its delight is murder, and its satiety, despair." - Friedrich Schiller

Inspired by the two South Korean films, Oldboy and I Saw the Devil.

:::

"Don’t worry, I won’t be home late this time."

The night streets of Tokyo was busily crowded with pedestrians, walking along the sides of the road like ants as their feet took them to the respectful destinations. Sounds of cars whizzing through the area accompanied with the chatters of workers walking home from a busy day indicated the usual nights of the city life. Up in the air, droplets of rain fell from the heavens above, hitting on whatever it fell onto when they hit the earth. It was raining slightly, though the people didn’t mind it at all as it was occasionally normal for the busy nights to be filled with the sky’s tears.

"Are you sure? The news said that it would rain heavily tonight, so be careful. Did you bring your umbrella?"

The young woman chuckled, hearing the concern voice of her lover through the phone. She walked past a man who stopped abruptly in front of her, slowly getting back to her original pace.

"Yes, I did," She smiled. "God, how many times did you ask me about that, Rena? I think I’m old enough to remind myself to always bring my umbrella to work."

"Said the girl who always forget to brush her teeth every night before going to bed." She heard the girl on the other line sigh. "Jurina, you know how I devastatingly worried about your health, right? I wasn’t chose to be a doctor for nothing."

"I know, ma’am. I’m sorry," Jurina said rather sarcastically, stopping her conversation with other girl to apologize for bumping herself onto a person. "We’re going to have our romantic getaway tomorrow for our anniversary, so let’s not worry about anything else. Okay?"

Jurina could imagine a grin appearing on her lover’s face right now, after hearing a giggle. “Okay, okay. Just come back home already, dear.”

Jurina smiled. “I love you. You know that, right?”

It was on this moment that she could feel the atmosphere warming up little by little from her statement, her smile getting wider when she heard a laugh from the other line.

"I know. I love you, too. Call me when you’re already near our house, okay?"

"I’ll try." With that, the phone conversation ended.

Putting her phone deep in her pocket, Jurina sighed as her eyes started to focus everything in front of her. But even that doesn’t stop the endless possibilities of her upcoming romantic vacation with the one and only girl she hopelessly fallen in love with years ago. Five years went by yet their love is still intact and strong as ever. Jurina couldn’t think of a better life than this. A perfect love life, a perfect job. She hoped that her short lived life will be the best one. Grinning slightly, she shoved both of her hands into the pockets of her jacket and continued to walk through the streets that will lead her home.

Seeing the familiar alleyway out of the corner of her eyes, she took a right and started walking through there. It was the usual alleyway she went through every night after tiring of work, and the fastest to reach her comfortable apartment where she and her lover currently resides. Sometimes she would feel somewhat uncomfortable walking down this particular path, a growing sense of someone following would often give her the high feeling of paranoia. But normally, she would shrug it off and acted as if she didn’t feel anything. After all, all she wanted was to go home.

But the moment she took a step down the alleyway, that same paranoia has crawled back again.

She looked around, noticing nothing different around the alleyway, less than a few bars left open but not really occupied by visitors. The pit pat of the rain accompanied her trained of thoughts, following by her heavy footsteps stomping the pavement below her feet.

She sighed. And then a chill ran down her spine.

"Excuse me."

The second she turned around, she didn’t see anyone.

She only saw darkness and the sound of something heavy making impact on the side of her head.

-

Pain. Darkness. Confusion. There wasn’t any words to describe the situation other than those three words.

She wasn’t conscious, but technically not out of consciousness either. She was trapped, just in the middle, a million thoughts running through mind as she couldn’t comprehend what’s happening. She couldn’t feel, speak or move. In conclusion, she couldn’t do anything. She was left there, in her subconscious mind, thinking on what the hell was going on.

It was then until she heard an echo. A far voice from the darkness. Coming closer towards her. Slowly. And slowly.

"Hey. Wake up."

Her eyes began to flutter, feeling the heavy weight under them as she couldn’t seem to open them properly. Slowly yet carefully, she started opening them before closing them back when she felt a sudden headache rang through her. Once it subsided, she slowly reopened her eyes, a blurry figure forming in front of her.

And then she heard muffled screams.

The figure immediately transformed into a girl, a wide wound running through her right cheek as the small trail of blood continued to bleed through the cut. Her eyes red and watery, tears forming in them and started to fall effortlessly down her face. Her clothes were ragged, looking as if someone tried to take her clothes off but failed, the top part of the buttoned shirt was loosely parted which made it easier to see the cleavage the girl had. The latter continued to scream with all her might, only to be concealed with a red cloth gagged on her mouth.

It took a few seconds for Jurina to realize that the girl tied up in a chair in front of her, was Rena.

Her eyes widened in shock, her body fully functioning once her eyes finally focused on the person in front of her. She quickly tried to get up, only to fail as she felt her body still intact with the chair. Looking own, she noticed the same rope similar to the ones Rena was tied into being wrapped around her body.

Her ragged breathing and fast-paced beating heart didn’t help her in the situation.

"Finally. You’re awake."

Jurina turned her head towards the voice, only to be met with an incoming fist colliding with her right cheek. She groaned loudly, feeling the stinging on the one side of her face. She felt her right ear started to ring a little, so she started to shake her head in order to stop it.

"God, you don’t know how long I waited just to do that."

When her eyes fell upon the figure’s presence, all she wanted to do was to punch him or her back. She didn’t know who the culprit was, since the latter wore a white mask that covered the whole face except the person’s eyes. Whoever it was, Jurina wanted to know why is the masked devil doing in her apartment. Judging by the voice, it’s a she.

"You know, I never would’ve thought that I could actually tied you up in your own cozy little apartment, along with a friend," The masked person said. "But looking around the place, I guess she’s much of a girlfriend for you."

Jurina gritted her teeth. “Who the hell are you?”

"Seriously? Did you, did you just asked that?" The person laughed darkly, the sounds of her laughter echoing throughout the room. "I thought you would’ve known by know. Can you believe her, Rena? She can’t even remember who I am."

Both of the girls watched as the trespasser of their apartment continued to laugh in a crazed manner, looking as if she had lost her mind and was a former convict of a mental institution. Neither of them knew what was going to happen to the both of them, fearing the inevitable and the sick mind games the mysterious masked person has planned.

"Your humor hasn’t left you, Jurina. After all these years." Jurina’s eyes continued to follow the masked girl as the latter walked over to a nearby table and came back with a hammer on one hand, and a plastic bag on the other. "But I won’t be making jokes right now if I were you."

"W-Wait." Jurina stuttered. "What are you doing?"

The masked culprit didn’t say anything as she started to put the plastic bag on Rena’s head while tightly tying the rope around it. The girl could only let out muffled screams that couldn’t be heard from anyone outside of the apartment, her breathing started to rapid as her lungs couldn’t find a single ounce of oxygen, and the girl could only screamed effortlessly which worsened the fact of suffocation. When everything was done, the hands of the sick masked person traveled down Rena’s neck and stopped when they found the breasts of the girl. She played with the girl’s breast, squeezing them every now and then, and Rena could only cry out in desperation as hope began to fade for her.

"Hey!" Jurina shouted, feeling sick to the stomach as she saw her own lover being sexually molested by the masked devil. "Get your fucking hands off of her!"

The culprit stopped, and shrugged. “Hands off? Okay then.”

Jurina’s relief was short-lived when the trespasser started to bash the head of her lover.

It was nothing but a cold, silent night in the city of downtown Tokyo. Anyone in these late hours would be sleeping soundly in their beds, a pillow below their heads. Oblivious to the fact that a masked psychopath was currently killing its victim with a hammer.

Jurina couldn’t stop shouting. She couldn’t stop the ruthless murder of her own fiancee, her soon to be wife in just a month from now. She used up all her strength just to try to get out of her chair, only to be found useless. The never ending tears streamed down her face. The gut-wrenching sounds of the hammer making contact onto the skull of an innocent victim. The endless blood splattering onto the inside of the plastic bag It was hopeless. Everything seemed hopeless.

When it was done, Jurina screamed bloody murder, that she will kill the masked murderer.

That was until she knocked out once again.

-

"Matsui-san."

Rena. Rena-chan.

"Matsui-san, can you hear me?"

Killer. Masked killer.

"Someone call the police, for fuck sake!"

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was her lifeless lover on the ground, blood all over her face.

The first thing she screamed was how she will find the murderer, and kill her until she was satisfied. She will cut the body into pieces, and throw them somewhere far away. No one will know, and no one will search for it. Because she can only promised one thing.

She will have vengeance.

She will have revenge.
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
This is a good start to the fic.  I wonder how Jurina will find and get her revenge
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
OMG!!

interesting at 100%

continue soon!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - So Fa Mi Re