JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later

Author Topic: BattleMech- Chapter 1 [16/4]  (Read 1878 times)

Offline OedRanger

BattleMech- Chapter 1 [16/4]
« on: April 15, 2015, 02:12:39 PM »
Been a silent reader for quite a while now~ I'm simply amazed by the many fanfictions done up by so many wonderful authors :inlove:
Thus, I have finally decided to attempt at writing one. Pardon me as I don't have fantastic grammar skills, but I will try my best! It is based off one of the many interactive story games that I've played so far..  :grin:
If this seems familiar to you and you think know what this is, maybe you can pm me about it? But if you don't, why not just see where this will go? :)2
(p.s. I really don't know how it will go since it's my first attempt.. :sweatdrop:.. If you have any ideas you would like to share, feel free to let me know)

=============Prologue=============
   ===============================

"Damn! These impies just keep coming, don't they?"

"CT to M1! Enemy fleet at 9 o'clock!"

"On it!"

Pulling back on the throttles as the battered Imperial space fighter in front of her begins to glow with warnings of a core breach. Shifting around in her seat, her skin-tight pilot suit stretches as her Mech's controls register her movement. Her multi-ton war machine halts just meters in front of the stricken enemy machine at her command from inside the cockpit.
With a swift movement of her legs, the control interface sends the twelve metric tons of the Mech's leg pulverizing into the disintegrating enemy machine, careening it off towards the center of the enemy formation. With a brilliant and self-obliterating flash, the severely damaged Imperial machine's matter-antimatter core goes critical, taking two other hostiles with it.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:30:16 AM by OedRanger »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: BattleMech
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 02:13:59 PM »
Hey. :jphip: Nice first post; this looks very interesting! Ganbatte! :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline OedRanger

BattleMech: Chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 09:14:23 AM »
@Ruka kikuchi : Hehe thank you for your comment! I'd never thought that I will get one at all...:sweatdrop: hehe I really love your fanfics! The one that I'm really into now is Reborn^^ Cause there's my oshi in it~ can't wait for the next update~ :inlove:

-----Alright!  Well I'm trying my best to stick with the original concept of the game, in a way that it will also mesh well with the characters that I'm gonna use:). I have to say  the length of my chapters are going to vary cause of the constant changes here and there.. I get kinda panicky when I'm trying to publish my post and I ended up going back and forth to edit, proof-read and all...:X
Pardon me for errors for all these are done through my iPhone.

Anyways Here's the first chapter of BattleMech! Hope you guys like it! Douzo!~

THINGS TO NOTE: Conversation sentences in black and bold are representative of a group of people while sentences made by different individuals are colour-coded accordingly for easier identification since the profile of each character that I've used is not made public yet (to the readers, that is you:P). I would most likely carry over this system for the subsequent chapters depending on how this story develops.XD
In the meantime, maybe you can make a wild guess on which of the members that I have decided on^^~

(P.s: it's gonna take awhile before the next chapter will be up cause I'm still in the process of developing the flow .) Gomenasai<(_ _)>

=============Chapter 1=============
   ================================

More Imperial space fighters were destroyed as the allies starts to pour supporting fire onto them, exploiting the hole torn in the enemy formation due to her attack. With their formation shattered, the enemy advance guard flees for the safety of their distant support vessels. The main body of the fleet behind her moves up to press the attack, thus allowing her and her fellow pilots to regroup.

The High Command had been wise to choose her to lead the attack, for she was an elite with sixty kills.

And now she have sixty-three.

Immediately, she switch her window display to the communication screen and tapped onto her receiver, in hope to find and rendezvous with her unit.

"All units, status report. M1 to LW 1.."

"...Two of their damn pilots taken down Capt'!.."

"M1 to S1, How about your side?"

"...Enemy main fleet scattered as soon as their formation broke sir!.."

"M1 to RW 1..."

"...M2 to M1 Report!...M2 to M1 Report Copy!.."

"M2 Report Over!"

"...M2 Reporting-Signatures detected! Three enemy fighters at 2 o'clock..."

Nodding to that information, she immediately switch her communication screen back to the tactical display and scanning it through once again. There were three dim energy readings heading away from her position.

----
"Ehhhh! They look like the Imperial Elite guards that took down our carrier ships earlier..."

"..those poor civilians..."

"Hmph! The same ones that caused our cakes shortage in bakeries back at the station after interrupting our trade route last week!.."

"  ... ..is that all you remember?.."

"...Well, looks like I'm right..  From my scan and our system's database, apparently they are also the one responsible for the severe damages done to Aomorium Station..."

"Argh! Those F***ing imperial imbecile!.."
"Oi!..."
"..okay sorry.  ... but I'm serious! Damn it!..I mean Aomorium station is not ONLY our trading port, but it's also one of our orbital habitat! We had more than five million people in there!!.."

"Strong as they might be, from the looks of it, it seems like that crash earlier took out the bulk of their thrusters.."

"....hmmm?...no wonder they are trying to get away from us.."

"Tsk! Serve them right! And how dare they think that they can just fly in and out of here so easily after what they had done to us!.. Well I ought to.."

---------------------------

Amid the ramblings of her unit, she push the throttle forward with one hand without any hesitation while she locked on the targeted enemy with the other, a familiar sequence of movements made second nature by the years of fighting against the oppression of Old Gaia. Positioning her Mech behind the tiny crafts as they fly for the safety of their Imperial fleet's defensive fire.

Closing into point-blank range and raising her mech's weapon, she opens fire at a distance which almost guarantees direct hits. Three consecutive squeeze of the trigger and the sky is filled with three dying blooms of fire and shattered metal.

[There was silence for a short moment before a series of cheers and whistles can be heard through the communication receiver.]

"Yataaa!..Awesome precision as always boss!...You're the man!..."
"...Hahaha That's right!..That's for messing with us, Right Capt'?...."

Hearing the cheers of her unit, she smirk and then nodded to herself, satisfied by the fact that those Imperial pilots won't be causing her or her allies any more trouble.

[The eruption of cheers were halt when a blare of ear wrenching beeps came through each of their receiver, signaling the incoming of an important message...]

"...aughhh...god I hate that...the tech crew should really change that to something more soothing to the ears.."

"...ara ara...you mean something like the gachapin theme song?..."

"...why you!?.."

"Sir! Our allies just radioed in. Apparently the Imperial have decided to send in back up, another large fleet coming in several light-hours ahead!.."

"I see...and the Coordinates?.."

"Just came in!..Sending the coordinates to everyone now, over!"

"Thank you S1! All units heads up! Switch to flight mode, activate your mass drivers and prepare for the jump!"

"Yes Sir!!.."

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: BattleMech- Chapter 1 [16/4]
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 09:40:28 AM »
Woooow....interesting~
What are.the pairing??
Capt..i kinda could guess it..lol

Thanks for the update~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: BattleMech- Chapter 1 [16/4]
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 01:13:07 PM »
Uwaa~ so good! :thumbsup

And thanks for liking REBORN! Please comment on it when you can, kay? ;)

And update soon! So curious to see how this goes! :bow:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later