JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - Railroad Star

Author Topic: Super Chaotic World Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Yuiparu, Wwatanabe. Chap 1  (Read 1710 times)

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Chapter 1: A world you want to live on or a battlefield

In the other side of this universe lies a world. Where rivers flows with milk, flowers bloom with a candy, the world is prosperous. In there live many races as human, elves, werewolf, drafts and many more. There are two kind of Elf, the light elf and the dark elf. The dark elf is a mysterious full of which craft creature who don’t like nosiness live up in the west hill, not wanting to be touch by other races. The light Elf who claims to be a decedent of a God chooses to life in the north mountain. The Dwarf who likes to mine lives in the southern part of the world where lies gold, diamonds and coal cave. Human as the weakest race choose to stay under king K wings and live around the king palace to be his servant. While werewolf hates to stay in one place decide to travel around the world from one forest to one forest. They all life in harmony under the rule of king K. No one ever really saw him beside the elder of each race.  The perfect world to life in until one day, the king disappears. Making a fuse in the kingdom for who will be the ruler of this world. It’s been five years since the disappearance of the king. The peaceful world was turned into a chaotic world, where wars were upon them every day. Once a unite world turn into many nations fighting for the thrown. The worlds now officially have five nations, each race try to slave and kill one another. Claiming that their race is the best and the rightful owner of the thrown.
The human race was extinct to the darkest part of the world, they call it the Dessert of Death. Since nothing such as gourmet plant and food existed there. The river flows with plain water. Trees grow nothing then fruits and flowers bloom nothing than flowers. They must rely on their hard work and skill to go on living in this harsh environment. The werewolf lurking everywhere around the world and ambushing anyone that stands in their ways. While the Elf and Dwarf has never ending wars among them. Many die in between then battles, leaving orphans everywhere. So this is where our journey starts with an orphan from a human race meeting an elf warrior.

Please give me comment and I idea, thank you.  :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:10:15 AM by kazutoryu »

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: Super Chaotic World (Pairing Undecided Yet)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 11:04:22 AM »
Chapter 2: Unexpected Meeting[/b]

Another day was started with a scream of pain from war between Elf and Dwarf. Another village was burn into dust and many more orphans wondering around this world. A war was started near the border of Dessert of death and Northern Realm where Elf dwells. A mighty Elf general was in one on one battle with a one of the best warrior from Dwarf race. Holding tightly his dual sword, he is ready for another attack from his enemy. The Dwarf warrior, who is holding a giant axes that even bigger than his own body. “I will surely take your head today you wingless fairy!” shout the Dwarf as he swing his mighty axes right to the elf face. Using both of his dual swords he manages to safe his face. A kick was landed on the Dwarf lower body, sending the Dwarf away. Ready to finish of his prey a sudden pain on his right chest near his shoulder as an arrow was shot upon him making him back off, before he could defend himself, a slash was landed on his back making him fall on his knee. And the darkness starts to take him away.
A ray of light invades his eyes as he is slowly opening his eyes adjusting to the new environment. Seeing a bandage all over his body he wonders who might save his life. A sudden voice interrupts him from his thought. “Ah you are finally awake! It is been three days since I found you.” seeing the new comer he jump from the bed and ready to fight but end up hissing from the pain in his shoulder. “You shouldn’t move around that much from that kind of nasty injure!” Seeing his life saver he thought “He is just a human.” “Here some food, I bet you are hungry.”
“Why are you saving me?” the Elf looks at the human in front of him curiously. “Huh?” he tilts head looking straight to the elf eyes. “Isn’t it a right thing to do when you saw some injure person laying on the ground cover in blood? I mean I couldn’t just leave a lady dying right??” a tint blush form from his cheek. She blushes from the sudden realization that the human found out her deepest secret that she always kept. Ready to chock her live saver suddenly he is groveling in front of her.  “I swear I didn’t see anything! I mean I just clean your injure and bandage it nothing more. Please don’t kill me. I have sister and brother to feed.” A muse with his sudden act she thought that this human is quite interesting.
The Elf muttering thanks to him as slight smile curve into his face. “My name is Yuma, nice to meet you.” The elf just nodded to him. “What’s yours?” try to make the elf talk again, wanting to hear her angelic voice. “Yuki” the elf just replay shortly. Looking around, her eyes lock on an arrow lies on the table. “Is that?” she point the arrow “Ah that one. I pull it out from your shoulder. Lucky it didn’t make a nasty big hole. It would be such a shame to damage that beau…” he couldn’t finish his word since the elf shot a killing glare to him. The elf in front of him is a rare beauty. He never really saw this close range a woman elf. She got what all women want in her. A really adorable eyes with a brown orb, a sexy lips, her raven hair, with her perfect nose making her look more adorable with her pointy elf ears, she is as white as a snow and yes her name fit her well. Not to mention her nice good looking body that every woman will be jealous for. She is one dreamy girl. “Anyway it is kindda weird that an elf arrow shot an elf?” he is trying the best to change the topic. The elf frowns at him. He moves to the table and take the arrow, bringing it back to her. The human is right. The arrow is from her people, so that mean someone betrays her and try to kill her. Sinking in her deep thought she didn’t realize that the human is starring at her. “What?” the elf send another glare at him. “Ano, it’s time to drink your medicine and put some oil treatment to your back. Or else it’s gonna leave a nasty scar.” “I’m a warrior. I don’t care for another scar added to my body.” The elf stubbornly moving away from him as he tries to feed her the medicine. “It is in my house so you gonna do what I said. You are too weak to run away so, don’t do anything silly or I will knock you out.” The human bossily drag her. Unable to defend herself since she is too weak, she just let him feed her and put some treatment in her back. “Your shoulder, do you want to put medicine in there? You could do it yourself if you want to.” As he push a bowl of nasty green looking oil to her. “I don’t like the smell.” She complained to him. “Just bear with it, aren’t you the mighty warrior?” a smirk form in his good looking face. Yes the Elf thought that this one weak human isn’t that ugly as the dwarf or smelly as a giant. He got a nice figure. Reddish brown hairs, long nose, lovely eyes with a blue orb, a thin yet sexy lip, a bit dark skin from too much sun light are making him manlier than any male elf she ever saw, a tall figure, firm body and not to forget his charming smiles. While the elf is inspecting her live saver she didn’t realize that the human notice her staring at him. “You aren’t thinking to kill me right?” he said to her with a puppy eyes. Rolling her eyes she just sigh dealing with this stupid yet adorable human. She didn’t realize that this unexpected meeting would change her life.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Super Chaotic World Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Yuiparu, Wwatanabe. Chap 1
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 11:24:56 AM »
super chaotic mind of mine to find it is short. :err:
but, thank yu however... keep going on. :mon thumb:
everyone
means