JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - FLOWER

Author Topic: The Solitude of Ambiguous States - CH.4 (17/05/16) NatsuMado, Sakura, Jurina  (Read 13901 times)

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
Hello everyone! Feels like years since I've stepped foot in here again. Well, actually it is. Anyway, I noticed how there seems to be a shortage of HKT-centric fics around here, so I thought I'd do one on my own. However, it's been a while since I wrote a story, so now I'm still trying to recall how to properly do it. Please forgive the poor quality.

The Solitude of Ambiguous States

||PROLOGUE||

“Look, she’s at it again!”

“Who?”

“That girl! Roughing it up with Matsumoto from 3-D. Look, they’re right outside!”

“Matsumoto’s probably getting in her face again, then.”

“I wonder why Teramoto-sensei hasn’t kicked her out of our school yet. She’s a trouble magnet.”

“Aren’t you being a little harsh? It’s not like she’s the one starting all these fights. Besides, she’s one of the best runners of the track and field club. They won’t let her go that easily.”

“Still! It’s such a nuisance when she’s being like that. She’s ruining our school’s reputation.”

“Is something the matter?” a dulcet voice finally called out from across the room. The girl deliberately put down the book she had been engrossed with just minutes ago, tucking a few loose locks of behind her ear. She casted curious look at the two students chattering loudly by the classroom door.

“Ah! Madoka-san, gomenasai.” The two girls hastily offered with an apologetic bow. “We didn’t mean to disturb your reading.”

“No, it’s quite alright.” The other person waved them off. “But what’s going on?”

“Well, that. You see, Matsu – ” Suddenly, loud shouts erupted from the hallway, effectively cutting the girl off.

She flinched in surprise. Without a second thought, she launched herself off her seat and hurried outside towards the commotion. She gingerly pushed her way through the small crowd of students that had gathered around the scene. Her eyes fell on the familiar-looking girl on the floor, who was glaring daggers at the dark-haired girl standing a few feet away.

“You – !” the fallen girl spat, a look of retaliation burning in her eyes. Her muscles tensed, ready to spring into action. However, before she could do so, a booming voice quickly froze everyone in their tracks.

“Stop this immediately!” The group of students parted immediately parted to make way for the new comer. The entire hallway fell into complete silence. “What is going on here?!”

Taking advantage of the situation, Madoka quietly fished out a pink handkerchief from her pocket, eyes worriedly fixed on the red liquid trickling down the fallen girl’s left cheek. She took a few tentatively steps forward and bent down to the girl’s level, arm outstretched to offer the small piece of cloth. A warning glare stopped her short.

“A-ano, Teramoto-sensei….” Matsumoto, who up until that instant had been looking smugly at her enemy, fidgeted nervously under the critical stare of their headmaster.   

“Everybody, please go back to your classrooms,” he announced, dispersing the group of students. His gaze briefly danced back and forth between the two hostile students. He let out a long sigh. “Matsumoto-kun, follow me to my office, now.”

“H-hai.” the girl in question meekly answered amidst the quiet murmurs of the diffusing crowd.

The bespectacled man turned his attention towards the figure on the ground.

“Matsuoka-kun, please have that wound patched up by the nurse.”

Teramoto-sensei addressed the girl beside her. “Moriyasu-kun, if you could please accompany her.”

Madoka almost jumped as the other girl snatched the small piece of cloth she still held in her hand.

“I’m fine. I can do it by myself,” the other girl muttered, avoiding her eyes. She lightly dabbed the handkerchief on her cheek, flinching slightly as she did so, and picked herself up from the floor.

“Matsuoka-kun, I still need to talk to you in my office later.”

“Hai, sensei.” She gave him a small bow and slowly headed to the opposite direction.

Giving one last shake of his head, he marched towards the direction of his office, but not before addressing the three remaining students in the hallway. “You ladies should go better go as well. Afternoon classes are about to start.”

“Let’s go, Madoka-san.” She grabbed hold of the hand being offered to her and pulled herself up, quietly follwing behind them.

“That Matsuoka, still as ill-tempered as ever,” one of her classmates exclaimed. “No wonder she doesn’t have any friends.”

Madoka slowed down and turned to watch the retreating figure.

“I’m sure she does….”

Sorry for any mistakes. I would love to hear what you think. Is this story worth continuing?  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:13:03 PM by gekikarabuACE »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [HKT48] The Solitude of Ambiguous States - PROLOGUE
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 05:28:55 AM »
I like it so far although my only concern is the addressing part... a bit confusing got but overall it's awesome to have another HKT fic up.  Hopefully to see more or just random ones XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 06:00:12 AM »
I like it so far although my only concern is the addressing part... a bit confusing got but overall it's awesome to have another HKT fic up.  Hopefully to see more or just random ones XD

Thanks! I love reading your fics. :D As for the addressing part, I'm not really that knowledgeable when it comes to honorifics, so I asked my friend who's more proficient. Usually it's used to address a younger female employee by an older male senior. But in a school setting, male teachers can use '-kun' when addressing female students, so I just used that. :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 06:04:36 AM »

Thanks! I love reading your fics. :D As for the addressing part, I'm not really that knowledgeable when it comes to honorifics, so I asked my friend who's more proficient. Usually it's used to address a younger female employee by an older male senior. But in a school setting, male teachers can use '-kun' when addressing female students, so I used that. :)

I've seen that, just the overall feel of reading it from before :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 01:44:06 PM »
I've always had an idea for a story in which Natsu becomes the school delinquent but never actually writes it so this better continue! lol
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 01:11:23 AM »
I hope more hkt members would be in this fic   :cathappy:
The more the merrier!lol ( sorry i'm a bit hako oshi with hkt xD )

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
Re: [HKT48] The Solitude of Ambiguous States - CHAPTER ONE (23/04/2016)
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 12:16:48 PM »
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
So here's the bad news: I was, or am, a notoriously slow writer. I mean, I'm the type who takes time making my story, writing long, useless scenes just to drop a hint or two (that readers won't probably even pick up at first reading, lol). It takes me a while to introduce my characters, establish plot points, and develop relationships. It's something that can't be helped whenever I'm writing. Anyway, I'm saying this to warn the readers: I hope you're all prepared to read long, boring chapters, because that's all I know to write.  :nervous

Oh well, here goes... probably my longest first chapter yet, lol

||CHAPTER ONE||

She felt the warmth of the morning sun kissing her face.

A soft groan escaped her lips, eyebrows knitting slightly as she blindly reached out for that small obtrusive object that had been begging for her attention for a while now. With one eye open, she glanced at her clock. She had exactly forty five minutes until school started. She contemplated about napping for another five minutes, only to grudgingly decide against the idea a few seconds later.

“Ohayou,” she murmured to the room absently. Madoka rubbed the last vestiges of sleep from her eyes and gently threw the blanket off her body. Her attention briefly fell on the huge and decidedly empty bed, disappointment dancing on the corner of her eyes. 

She lightly hopped off the bed, footsteps padding softly on as she navigated across her sizeable bedroom. Sunlight filtered freely through the elegant curtains of her window, bathing her room in a warm glow. She made her way towards the closet on the other side of the room and took out some clothes, after which she headed for the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later and she was checking herself on the mirror, looking smartly dressed in her school uniform. She ran a careful hand through the pleats of her dark gray and crimson plaid skirt. Her scrutinizing eyes roamed over her reflection, making sure that her matching blazer was smooth and creaseless, and her crimson necktie knotted with perfection. When she was satisfied with her appearance, she made a swift exit and proceeded down the winding stairs.

She smiled kindly at the gentleman waiting at the foot of the staircase. Her ponytail swayed gently with each step that she made.

“Ohayou.”

He was thin man in his early forties, neatly dressed in a dark suit and matching tie. With a wide smile and a dignified bow, he returned the greeting. He proceeded to lead her to the dining hall.

“Ohayou gozaimasu, ojou-sama.”

The house was huge, especially considering the number of occupants currently residing in it. Expensive-looking art works and furniture lined the walls and its hallway. On the way to the dining hall, they passed by a sitting room with a sleek, black grand piano inside.

“Really, Goto-san, how many times do I have to ask you not to call me that?” Madoka lightly complained while she settled into her seat.

“Gomen, gomen, It’s hard not to when you greet us looking like one every morning.” He chuckled, laying out a tray of food in front of her. “Please enjoy your breakfast.”

‘Itadakimasu,” She put her hands together then reached for the utensils.

“By the way, has father called yet?” Madoka inquired after a few minutes of eating in silence.

“A while ago. Moriyasu-sama still has some business to attend to in Nagoya.” Goto replied, relaying the message he had received from the master of the house earlier that morning. He poured her a glass of milk. “He will probably be back by next week, is what he said.”

“Is that so....” She wondered with a heavy sigh. Her eyes absently traveled along the long dining table, which looked even more imposing owing to its lack of occupants, aside from her. At the end of the table, a simple, wrapped package caught her attention.

“Did –” Madoka turned to the older man, realizing something.

“She left more than an hour ago,” he answered knowingly. 

“Oh.”

The reply came nonchalantly, but all the same, the man recognized the deflated look on her face.

“She made that for you, though.”

“As always,” she lightly dismissed. Nevertheless, there was a pout that threatened to form on her lips. She picked up the utensils she had put down a while ago and resumed eating her breakfast.

His eyes twinkled. “How many times did you set it this time?”

It took Madoka a few seconds to answer, and when she did, she all but whispered, “just… ten.”

Her cheeks stained light pink as she remembered the number of times she had pressed the snooze button of her alarm clock. Already in her final year of high school and still weak like that when it came to waking up. Mornings had never been her strongest suit. But then again, everyone already knew that.

“At this rate, you’re never going to catch her.”

“Mou, it can’t be helped! She’s always running away.” She set down her utensils once more, a small but distinguishable frown now visible on her delicate face. Madoka lightly pushed her plate away and shrugged. “Besides, the bed is so warm and comfortable, it’s so hard to give it up.”

“Well, you just have to try you best, Madoka-chan,” the older man kindly advised. One by one, he cleared the dinnerware from the table and placed them back on the tray.

“You know, sometimes I think she’s just waiting for you to wake up and catch her before she runs away.”

“Goto-san, I still have club activities later, so I’ll just give you a call when I’m ready to go home, okay?”

“Of course.” He stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door to let her out. “Please be careful and, if possible, don’t take too long. It was in the news a while ago; they are expecting a rainstorm later this evening.” 

“See you later,” Madoka waved one last time before she crossed the threshold of their school grounds. She made her way to their class building, offering a small smile and a polite greeting to her peers and even kouhais who crossed paths with her.

“Madoka-chan, ohayou!” Madoka looked up from her locker and saw two familiar faces approaching – Kodama Haruka and Anai Chihiro, both of whom are members of the student council like her. She placed her school shoes inside her locker then greeted her friends with a grin. “Haruppi, Chiichan, ohayou.”

“You seem very energetic this morning, Haruppi,” Madoka noted the girl’s unusually high tension, falling into step beside her two friends as they walked towards their classroom. “What did Chiichan promised to do this time?”

“You make it sound like it’s a bribe!” Chiichan wrinkled her nose in protest. The three of them continued to make their way to class, stopping every now and then to avoid bumping into other students milling around the hallway. 

“But you have to admit, it kind of is.”

“A peace offering, is what it is. You were pouting at me the whole time we were going here.” Exasperated, Chiichan shook her head, rolling her eyes at Haruppi and rebutted. Upon Madoka’s silent prompting, she further supplied, “I completely forgot that I promised to head over her house and start that project our last night. Fell asleep as soon as I reached home. I didn’t see her messages until it was so late in the night.”

“I see.” Madoka shot the other girl an impish grin. “So what did you bribe her with?”

They hastily got inside their classroom as soon as they reached their destination. The room was slightly buzzing with activity as their other classmates mingle around with each other.

“Eh? Even you, Madoka-chan?” The student council president pouted.

“We’re going out for yakiniku tomorrow, Chiichan’s treat!” Haruppi beamed, victoriously flashing a peace sign. “Then after that, a sleep over at my house!”

“To start the project. Not for anything else,” Chiichan quickly clarified. The three friends briefly paused by her desk which was situated right in the front row.

“Sure, sure. What else should be we doing?” Haruppi just waved it off, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes. She strolled over to her own seat just behind Chiichan’s, then shot Madoka a conspiratorial grin. “Besides, everything else should be done after, right?”

“Good luck with that, Chiichan.” Madoka gave the girl a sympathetic pat on the head, though she was unable to suppress her giggle. “Looks like Haruppi has lots of other things planned for you.”

Giving a small wave, she headed off to the far corner of the room, near the window, where her own desk was located. Madoka treaded carefully around, noticing that her seatmate was fast asleep. Gracefully, she settled into her seat, eyes falling on the sleeping figure beside her. She took the moment to take a closer look. Long locks of thick, dark hair framed the girl’s smooth face as she slept. Her fair complexion stood out in stark contrast to the dark rim under her eyes.

Her eyebrows knotted slightly. But before she could dwell on that little observation, the school bell rang, signaling the start of morning classes.

The girl slowly stirred.

Madoka quickly averted her gaze.

She carefully stuffed the now empty bento inside her bag.

As expected, the prepared meal was wonderfully delicious, just like the other carefully prepared bentos that always seemed to be waiting for her very morning.

Together with Chiichan and Haruppi, Madoka had spent the greater half of their lunch break chatting while eating their meals together. Now Haruppi had gone off and volunteered to get drinks for all three friends, while Chiichan was briefly called over by some students from the other class.

The room was almost empty, save for her and the other student at the other end of the room who was busy scribbling on her journal. She glanced at the empty seat to her left. That person jumped out of her seat and scrambled away as soon as the lunch bell rang.   

Deciding to take advantage of the peaceful moment, Madoka rummaged for small pocket book she always carried in her bag and took it out. She cracked the book open, carefully leafing through its pages in search of her marker.

Not a few minutes later and the complete tranquility she had been enjoying was shattered by the arrival of her two classmates. 

“Look, she’s at it again!”

“Who?”

“That girl! Roughing it up with Matsumoto from 3-D. Look, they’re right outside!”

“Matsumoto’s probably getting in her face again, then.”

Madoka’s ears twitched. It was getting harder and hard to concentrate on the book she was trying to read. By this time, she knew exactly who they were gossiping about.

“I wonder why Teramoto-sensei hasn’t kicked her out of our school yet. She’s a trouble magnet.”

“Aren’t you being a little harsh? It’s not like she’s the one starting all these fights. Besides, she’s one of the best runners of the track and field club. They won’t let her go that easily.”

“Still! It’s such a nuisance when she’s being like that. She’s ruining our school’s reputation.”

Unable to hold herself any longer, Madoka interrupted the conversation.

“Is something the matter?”

“Mou, Jiina, are you even listening to what we just said? You’re supposed to be keeping notes for this meeting, not constantly look at yourself in the mirror.”

“Hai, hai~” A melodious voice rang out. However, Kojina Yui continued to check her reflection, seemingly oblivious to the nature of the complaint. Taking one last look in the mirror, Jiina made some last minute fixes to her fringes then tucked the offending object away. She picked up her pen, looked at her empty notebook, and then flashed everyone a blinding smile.

“Let's see... volunteers for the upcoming interschool sports meet… flowers and get-well-soon cards for Shimazaki-sensei… location for the annual camping trip, and… oh, transfer student coming in soon, right?”

Haruppi eyed her suspiciously, but Jiina just shrugged. With a defeated sigh, Haruppi rested her chin on the wooden table, and grumbled, “Sometimes I wonder why we even keep you in our council.”

“Well, she does get the job done, so that’s good enough,” Madoka thoughtfully reasoned out, earning both murmurs of agreement from the other members, and a grateful smile from the said girl who was sitting across the table.

“And conveniently pretty, too,” the last member of the council, Sakaguchi Riko, concurred with a solemn nod. “She can get any of the kouhais to help out just with that smile of hers.”

“As expected, Madoka-chan is really nice, ne? And Rikopi as well,” Jiina gushed, after which she threw a playful pout towards the short-haired girl at the far end of the table. “Haruppi is just cold to anyone whose name isn’t ‘Chihiro’.”

“Mou, Chiichan, now she’s just bullying me~!”

“But… you were kind of asking for it…”

Sensing the brewing trouble, Rikopi firmly interjected, “That reminds me, did Teramoto-sensei say something about today’s incident, seito kaichou?”

“Well, he said only Matsumoto-san is under probation, since the other students clearly saw her initiate the fight.” Chiichan began filing away the loose papers in front of her and stowed it inside her bag.

“So no other punishment?”

“That’s it.” The council president confirmed. “Matsumoto-san and Matsuoka-san are both scary, aren’t they? They’ve been butting heads since we were first years.”

“I know what you mean. I was there at the scene! The way the bleeding Matsuoka-san glared at Matsumoto-san...” Haruppi shuddered at the memory. Hugging herself, she then turned to the other girl. “Ne, Madoka-chan? I saw you there, too! You even tried to help.”

“Un…”

“Matsuoka-san sure is scary,” the short-haired girl exclaimed once more.

“But you know, Matsuoka-san isn’t really that bad,” Jiina hesitantly offered, much to the surprise of the other members. “She has actually helped me out a few times.”

“Un. Natsumi-san may look aloof and intimidating, but she isn’t really a bad person,” Rikopi agreed, cautiously nodding her head. “At least I don’t think so.”

“Eh?! You’re close enough to be on first name basis with her?!” Haruppi looked positively stunned. “How come we didn’t know this??”

“We often share cleaning duties in the past,” the other girl casually offered. “She’s surprisingly quite efficient.”

“Mou, I think that’s enough. We should adjourn today’s meeting and head home. Looks like it’s about to rain.” Chiichan finally said, taking a quick glance at the window and noting the overcast skies. The wooden chair grated noisily against the floor as she pushed it back and stood up. Similarly, the rest of the council members gathered their belongings and stood up.

“Ne, Madoka-chan, are you alright?” Rikopi asked the girl who had grown noticeably quiet over the past few minutes.

The unexpected question startled the girl. “O-of course. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Ah! Must be the impending storm, right?” Without waiting for any confirmation, Haruppi grabbed Madoka’s arm and led her out of the council room. “Don’t worry, Madoka-chan. I’m sure Goto-san will get you home safely before the storm hits. So let’s go!”

She tossed and turned for what seemed like hundredth time that night.

Outside, the storm was raging on, dumping buckets and buckets of water down their roof. Rain pounded heavily on her windows. Thunder seemed to crack the heavens wide open every now and then, punctuated by flashes of lightning that raced through the obsidian skies.

She had spent her evening leisurely, finishing her reading assignments and doing her daily piano practice. But once the heavy rains started pouring, she retreated inside her room.

The wind howled some more, much to her discomfort.

Madoka buried herself deeper under the sheets. There was no way she was going to be able to sleep in this condition. Seeing no other choice, she stuck out her hand from the under covers and reached for her phone from the night stand. She typed a simple message:

Can’t sleep again… :(

Then, she waited.

Predictably, it came five minutes after – a personal reply.

She heard it more than she saw it, the door to her room creaking open then shut. A dark figure appeared and padded as unobtrusively as possible towards her. Madoka pulled away the sheets and welcomed the other person into her bed.

The person sank into the soft mattress beside her and tugged on the sheets, covering them both. She gave Madoka’s hand a reassuring squeeze then turned to lie on her other side, facing away from her.

Madoka scooted closer and mimicked the position, lying on the same side.

“When did you get home?”

“A while ago.”

“I didn’t see you at dinner.”

The figure just hummed in response. Despite her misgivings, Madoka decided to let that one go. Instead, her attention fell on something familiar. She quietly reached over and lightly traced her fingers on the small, white bandage that adorned the other person’s left cheek. “Does it hurt?”

“No,” came the dismissive answer.

“Natsumi….” Madoka retracted her arm and let out a disappointed sigh.

The bed tentatively shifted.

“Sleep, Maachan. I’m okay.” The other girl had laid on her back once more. A sudden flash of light zipped across the sky, and in that split-second, Madoka could clearly see the pair of deep, chocolate orbs that bore earnestly into her own. “It’s alright. I’m okay.”

“Go to sleep,” Natsumi repeated, not unkindly. Madoka felt the girl’s warm hand cover hers. Soft fingers lazily traced circles on the back of Madoka’s hand in wordless reassurance. “It’s late, and we still have classes tomorrow.”

Madoka finally relented, head bobbing in an almost imperceptible nod.

“Good night.”

Closing her eyes, she felt Natsumi’s hand slowly pull away. Instinctively, she tightened her grip and intertwined their fingers.

Right before she completely drifted off into unconsciousness, Madoka could swear she felt something warm brush softly against her forehead.

“Sleep tight, Maachan....”

I hope I haven't bored you guys yet. Comments are much appreciated!

Replies:
@kuro_808 - ah, then I hope I won't confuse you some more. I do have a tendency to confuse people.  :nervous

@Yuki88 - thanks for leaving a comment! I love your HKT drabbles. so funny! and you must write that Natsu-is-a-delinquent story it as well! This site is quite lacking in HKT stories.  :D

@ryo_heartkreuz - thanks! more HKT members will appear... and then some more.  :P

@NogamiRumi - Thanks for leaving a 'thank you!' :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:55:25 AM by gekikarabuACE »

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 03:04:00 PM »
I'll be waiting for the next chapter  :)
I love it by the way   :thumbsup

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
oh.. a transfer student..
looking forward to the next chapter  :cathappy:

and . .

“Mou, Jiina, are you even listening to what we just said? You’re supposed to be keeping notes for this meeting, not constantly look at yourself in the mirror.”

“Haruppi is just cold to anyone whose name isn’t ‘Chihiro’.”

I actually lolled at this   :lol:

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2016, 05:13:49 PM »
@NogamiRumi - Thanks for leaving a 'thank you!' :)
sorry, I was planning leave a comment but, yeah I forget

how is the transfer student
wonder, what is the relation between madoka and natsu

they just need put a mirror in the council, then she can live in peace(?)

haruppi is too posesive with chiichan xD
thanks for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2016, 05:49:05 PM »
The ending part was an intriguing thing although keeping that a secret may further the interest more

It'll be nice to wait it out... got many to write out XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2016, 09:59:50 PM »
Haha thanks! Maybe one day I'll write my ideas out lol. And hey, I'd rather have a slowly-updated fic that is thoroughly thought, and carefully written rather than one that is too rushed. Also, I have yet to think your story is boring, you're doing well in pacing the flow. The ending is such a surprise, and that person she asked about after her father must have been Natsumi, right? At first, I thought it was her mom haha.

And, you know what, good job on throwing that well-timed Haruppi-and-her-Chihiro-obsession joke as well as Jiina's narcissistic character lol.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 06:09:38 PM »
YAAAAAAASSSS HKT FIC!! AND IT'S NATSUMADO TOO!!!
If you can't tell I'm super stoked  XD

I've looked everywhere for some NatsuMado fics but I've found maybe two, then I searched for SakuRuppi and found like absolutely none so I'm pretty happy that people are writing HKT fics now :P
I started one myself (tho it's not NatsuMado I do plan on writing some for that pairing later) but I'm always happy to read because it's not the same as writing ya know? XD

“You know, sometimes I think she’s just waiting for you to wake up and catch her before she runs away.”

This. This is gold. Nuff said.

Ooh and those hints, love it  XD Though I wonder why Madoka and Natsu are living in the same house...siblilngs? Probs not so maybe adopted? Meh, we'll find out later right?  :P Guess I'll have to wait and see.
And there's a transfer student...Wonder who it'll be  :P Tho I do have my guesses.

And I can't WAIT to see how Madoka 'catches' her XD
Mado gotta melt that delinquent heart and the rough exterior- *shot'd* :lol:
God I love NatsuMado so much and now there's finally a fic for them and just GAH  XD

Please do continue the fic! Even if it takes you a long time to write (and trust me it's never too long and definitely not boring) keep updating because there will be people who wait and read them (namely me lol :P) No 'poor quality' writing here, no siree  :lol:

Looking forward to the next chapter!  :thumbsup

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 07:11:05 PM »
...then I searched for SakuRuppi and found like absolutely none so I'm pretty happy that people are writing HKT fics now :P

B-b-b-but I wrote a SakuHaru once  :panic:
Wrote it as SakuZetsu tho lol  XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 07:22:50 PM »
...then I searched for SakuRuppi and found like absolutely none so I'm pretty happy that people are writing HKT fics now :P

Mines is on the other side XD No linky though  :P
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 01:41:13 AM »

Oh haha sorry  :sweatdrop: I searched for SakuRuppi SakuHaru fics fanfics on google but none showed up. I didn't try SakuZetsu or anything and honestly I don't know how to find things on JPHIP XD :lol:

I will say that I have your fics open in tabs (for several days now) and I planned on like marathoning your idea center and Hakata drabbles but don't really have time these days :( (I'm always looking for stories and authors then I have like 30 tabs at once  :sweatdrop: lol)

Thank you for the link tho!  XD And kuro_808 I will look harder if you've got one too!

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
Re: [HKT48] The Solitude of Ambiguous States - CHAPTER TWO (02/05/2016)
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I'm back with another boring chapter. It's a lot shorter than the first one, though. Anyway, nothing really happens, so just think of it more as an extension of the first chapter, since I have a few more characters to introduce.

||CHAPTER TWO||

She emerged from her room silently, peering out into the empty hallway before closing the door with the gentlest tug. Outside, the sun was starting to peek from the horizon. There was still no sign of movement coming from the other inhabitants of the house, as expected. She adjusted slightly the straps of the school bag slung across her shoulder, then proceeded to her destination.

Once she reached the kitchen, she lowered her school bag next to the duffel bag she had prepared the night before. She grabbed hold of the apron hanging on the back of and looped it around her neck, after which she proceeded to roll up the sleeves of the white tracksuit she was wearing.

As quietly as possible, she began to work, taking out the cookware and the ingredients she needed, moving about the kitchen in a practiced routine. The comfortable silence went on for the next twenty minutes, punctuated only by the occasional tinkle of the kitchen utensils she was using while she worked.

“Oh, Natsu? You started already?”

Natsu looked up from the bento she was almost done preparing and noticed the woman who came in. She was too caught up in her work that she hasn’t even heard her approach.

“Sashiko, ohayou.”

The woman lazily rubbed her eyes, suppressing a small yawn in the process. She lumbered across the room, plopped down unceremoniously on a seat by the kitchen counter, and propped her head up on one elbow.

“Ohayou.”

Wordlessly, Natsu took a mug from the cupboard and filled it with steaming coffee she had brewed earlier then placed it on the counter top directly in front of the drowsy woman.

“Thanks.” Sashiko flashed her a grateful smile. She gingerly wrapped both hands on the warm cup, blowing inside a little before taking a small sip of the bitter liquid. The effect was almost instantaneous, and Sashiko immediately sat up straight, looking energized. “You’re early today. Will you be working later as well?”

“Not really. I just need the extra laps.” Natsu just shrugged, placing a few garnishes and doing some last-minute fixes on the bento she was making. “Besides, it’s my turn to do the chores today, which I’ll do it later when I get home. So please use the day to relax.”

“Really, listen to this kid.” She shook her head and rolled her eyes, taking another careful sip of her hot drink. “Who are you telling to relax? Your ojiichan will haunt me in my sleep if he knows we’ve been letting you tire yourself out every day. Just look at yourself in the mirror.” Clucking her tongue, Sashiko made a grand motion of wrinkling her nose as she shot her a critical look. “You look like a zombie.”

Her comment, however, had only earned her a scoff.

“If you’re not running, you’re working jobs. If you’re not working jobs, you’re doing chores. If you’re not doing chores, you’re always playing around with Madoka-chan.” She listed off one by one, counting with her fingers as she did so. “When do you even sleep?”

“When I’m at school,” Natsu finally retorted, as if it was the most obvious answer. She paused and turned to give the other woman a dirty look. “And what do you mean, I’m always playing around with Maachan? I don’t.”

“We’re not kids anymore, you know?” the younger girl faintly added, fiddling with the cloth she was wrapping over the bento.

“You say that, but didn’t you sneak out and go to her room again last night?” Sashiko teased, eyebrows raising suggestively. An impish grin was blatantly plastered on her face. “As I thought, Madoka-chan still can’t sleep without her Natsu-bear, huh?”

“Don’t say it like that.” A small scowl threatened to break on Natsu’s face over the older woman’s ribbing. “You make it sound like I’m some… plaything that can be owned and thrown away,” Natsu said haltingly, her voice growing light by the second.

A blanket of uneasy silence unexpectedly descended. With hooded eyes, she pulled the edges of cloth into a final knot then placed the wrapped bento at the center of the counter. The small scowl was nowhere to found. Instead it was replaced by an unreadable look on her face.

“Gomen, gomen! Sashiko’s being mindless again, isn’t she?” the older woman quickly amended, noticing the abrupt shift in the air. Pushing aside her now empty cup, she stood up and clapped her hands together a few times, a little too cheerfully. “Yosh! It’s still early so why don’t you take a seat? Sashiko will cook a quick breakfast for you.”

“Thank you, but it’s okay.” The girl walked over to the sink and dropped the used utensils. She washed the bits and pieces of food stuff from her hands under running water. “I should be going, anyway.”

“Natsu….” All traces of jest were noticeably gone from Sashiko’s voice as she helplessly watched Natsu stride across the kitchen and gathered the heap of belongings on the floor.

“I shall go ahead.” Natsu waved off Sashiko’s mildly concerned look with a smile that failed to reach her eyes. She slung both bags on her shoulder. “Please don’t forget to give Maachan her bento later.”

The cool morning wind whipped on her face.

Natsu ran. And ran, and ran.

It was all she ever did on mornings like this for the past few years, never minding whether it was under the biting cold air of winter or under the sweltering heat of summer. She ran until her lungs burned, until her muscles ached, until the world tuned itself out and all she could hear was the steady thrum of her furious heartbeat in her ears.

She ran until she could run no more. 

Finally, Natsu slowed to a jog, willing her heart to slow down to the same cadence of her feet. The sun was slowly making its way up in the sky, casting it’s warm rays on her already flushed faced. From afar, she could already see a few early birds trickling in one by one.

She made her way to the bleachers where the rest of things were scattered. Natsu rummaged for the small towel from inside her duffel bag and wiped the beads sweat on her face. Once more she tried to control her heavy breathing with a couple of deep, calm breaths. When she was sure she had cooled herself down, she grabbed her jacket from the pile and zipped herself up, ready to call it a day as far as running was concerned.

Not wanting to be seen any further, Natsu picked up her pace and promptly headed for the lockers, but not before stopping at the drinking fountain behind the small building for a little refresher. A small commotion captured her attention on her way back.   

“Ah! Itai~!”

“What the –?!”

The voice sounded familiar. Taking a slight detour, she trudged her way towards the covered pathway where the noise came from.

“No, wait, I’m sorry. Don’t – ”

There was the distinct rustle of crumpled plastic, followed shortly by a derisive snort.

“Serves you right, little miss goody two-shoes. Who told you to get in the way?!”

“What do you think you’re doing?” With a firm voice, Natsu spoke up, and leveled the person with her most frightening stare. Her gaze briefly traveled to the ground where another girl sat in a middle of the mess, then to the offending person towering over her. She narrowed her eyes.

“Leave.”

Just one word and the thoroughly surprised student – a kouhai, if she remembered correctly – scrambled away as quickly as possible without looking back.

“Matsuoka-senpai… ohayou.” The fallen girl cordially greeted her, picking up the scattered mess of things on the floor without looking up. “You’re training early today as well, huh.”

“What kind of person gets bullied so early in the morning?” Eyebrows twisting in a frown, Natsu watched the girl for a moment before walking over to help. She picked up a small pack of ruined rice balls and held it up for inspection. “Is this your lunch?”

Natsu felt her gaze linger on the white patch plastered on her cheek for a moment, but thankfully, the girl kept mum about it.

“Oh, it’s not for me.” A trace of disappointment laced the girl’s answer.

“Then forget about it. It’s doesn’t matter.” Natsu readily dismissed, realizing exactly who the food was intended for.

Pulling herself up, the girl dusted off her uniform and straightened her skirt, unmindful of the chastising stare Natsu was giving her.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop bringing food to the rooftop?”

“Eh?” She scratched her head, her eyes sparkling with something akin to mischief. “But Matsuoka-senpai eats it every time I bring it, though. So I thought you must be enjoying it.”

“That’s… because, it’s a waste not to!” Natsu floundered for a second, ears burning up in a light but unmistakable shade of red.

“If you say so.” The younger girl giggled, prompting an ice cold glare from Natsu, not unlike the one she had used on the browbeat student just minutes ago. She motioned for the ruined pack of rice balls, which Natsu promptly handed over despite her visible annoyance at the girl. “Ne, senpai, you should know that’s not really quite as effective on me when you’ve already helped me more times than I can count in my hand.”

“Tch. Cheeky little brat. I was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time. See if I help you out again next time it happens.”

A small laughter once again bubbled from the girl’s lips at the sound of Natsu’s grumblings. Gathering all her things into her arms, she waved her free hand slightly and gave a small bow. “Well still, thank you for your help. I’ll go ahead now, senpai. See you around.”

She mindlessly continued to trudge along the pathway, all the while eyeing the trashed pack in her hand once more.

Despite her senpai’s casual dismissal of the unfortunate incident, the end result still left her feeling more disappointed than she had initially showed. Because while it may have started as a simple gesture of gratitude, the past few weeks had certainly transformed it into more of a routine – a surprisingly comfortable one, at that.

She was so caught up in her thoughts the she didn’t see the other figure who was also mindlessly wandering about just a few meters ahead. Before she knew it, she found herself on the floor with a bruised bum for the second time that day.

“Itai! She exclaimed, rubbing one hand on her tender backside. “Seriously, again?!” The last part she muttered under her breath, more to herself than to anyone else.

“Gomenasai. I guess wasn’t really looking where I was going. Here, let me help you up.” The other person quickly stood up and held out a hand to pull her up as well.

“Thank you.”

One by one, the stranger started to pick up the things that had once again scattered on the ground. After making sure she had gathered everything, the stranger held it all out for her take, including the flattened pack of rice balls. “Did I ruin your lunch? I’m so sorry. I don't have a bento with me right now but I’ll buy you lunch later, I promise.”

“No, it’s okay. I was about to throw it away, in any case.” She dusted herself off and grabbed the offered objects before finally glancing at the other person. She took a few seconds to take in the sight of the slightly messy, shoulder-length hair, pale, clear skin, and thin, pink lips. It belonged to someone she hasn’t seen before. “Are you a transfer student? Can I help you with anything?”

“As a matter of fact, I am. You see, I was on my way to the headmaster’s office, but I seemed to have gotten lost. If you could please point me in the right direction…” the newcomer answered, running a hand through her messy hair. She took a surreptitious look at the small name plate pinned below the school patch of the other girl’s blazer. “Miyawaki-san. I would really appreciate it.”

“Teramoto-sensei’s office is at the other end of that building, on the first floor,” Miyawaki Sakura helpfully supplied, pointing to the large, nondescript building looming in the distance. She rolled her shoulders forward, slightly adjusting the heavy bag digging uncomfortably on her flesh. “I can show you. My classroom is in that wing so I’m headed in the same direction.”

“Thank you very much.” The girl’s face broke into a cat-like smile.

“My name is Matsui Jurina. Nice to meet you.”

Not really happy with this chapter, but at least I got that one out. It's so hard to write things when I'm still holding out a few main characters. Hopefully the next one moves the story along better. :P

Replies:

yurin23mayuki - Thanks! I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. :)

ryo_heartkreuz - Well, I can't have an HKT fic without narcissistic Jiina and possessive Haruppi around, can I? lol! Thanks for reading!

NogamiRumi - It's okay! of course receiving a comment is always a great thing, but having people leave 'thank yous' is also good enough.

kuro_808 - I've got a few more secrets up my sleeve. I'll reveal them one by one... some in flashbacks. ;)

Yuki88 - Well, I hope you haven't changed your mind just yet, lol.  :nervous And yes, she was talking about Natsu in the first part.

Keiyuu - So did you guess it correctly? The new student, I mean. Haha.  It's so hard to find HKT fics around, but we have a few, really good ones in here! 

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2016, 10:48:32 AM »
“As I thought, Madoka-chan still can’t sleep without her Natsu-bear, huh?”

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
this part~  :wub: :deco:

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »
Oh, Natsu saving Sakura almost regularly lol. White knight in the clothes of thug, isn't she? XD

And.... Eh, huh, Jurina? Transfer student? HUH????

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 04:40:06 PM »
Natsu being consumed by everything XD.

She seems to be that person to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jurina... Yeah...
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - FLOWER