JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)

Author Topic: [12/23] #7 Yazawa Erika and #8 Fonchi graduating  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[12/23] #7 Yazawa Erika and #8 Fonchi graduating
« on: December 11, 2011, 03:51:08 AM »
この度、アイドリング!!!の1期生である7号 谷澤恵里香・8号 フォンチーが、本年12月末をもちましてアイドリング!!!を卒業することとなりました。

二人は2006年10月30日の番組『アイドリング!!!』のスタート以来、1期生としてグループの中心となり活躍を続けてまいりましたが、タレントとしてさらなる飛躍と次なるステップに進むためにアイドリング!!!から卒業をしたいとの本人からの強い申し出がありました。

所属事務所とも話し合いを重ねた結果、卒業を決定させていただきました。
今後は一タレントとして芸能活動を続けていく二人に、引き続き皆様のご支援を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

なお、先日開催させていただきました11thライブ「めっちゃ近いぞ!ビッグエッグング!!!」での発表も検討いたしましたが、新たなメンバーとなりうる5期メンバー候補生の紹介がテーマとして決定していたため、本人たちとも相談し、このライブをしっかりとパフォーマンスし、そして見届けることが、発足メンバーである1期生の務めであろうとの判断に至り、このタイミングでの発表となりました。

そこで、急遽、この二人をいままで応援していただいたファンの皆様への感謝の気持ちを込めて、
12月23日(祝)に卒業記念ライブ(CSフジテレビONE生中継)を開催する運びとなりました。
つきましては、800名のファンの皆様を無料でご招待させていただきます。

ご希望の方は当サイト内、番組観覧募集フォームよりご応募ください。

※応募者多数の場合は抽選となります。

Idol, something I never planned on becoming, nor did I have the qualities or likelihood of becoming one.
But Idoling!!! brought me up from zero. I changed my mind on becoming an idol, and I wanted to keep aiming higher.
With enough effort you gain qualities and raise your probability of becoming something, that's what Idoling!!! made me aware of.
Idoling!!! also gave and taught me the importance and difficulties of working with your utmost effort. It felt like going to a showbiz school for 5 years!
I'm glad I can graduate from here safely, and from now on I'll be walking on my own path one step at a time, and work as hard as I possibly can.

Idoling!!! #7,
Yazawa Erika

I, Idoling!!! #8 Fonchi is graduating from Idoling!!!.
After a lot of considering and worrying, I decided on doing this.
While holding onto a rainbow-colored dream I'll be flying away from this precious nest of mine and move on to an unknown future.
With 5 years worth of experience and memories I'll now be continuing on as "Fonchi" and work with effort until we all meet again.
With the remaining time as #8 that I have left, I want to share it with was many people as possible and end my time in Idoling!!! with a smile.
For all the people that supported me, #8 Fonchi...
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Also, I love you all.
Please continue to watch over me until the very end.

Idoling!!! #8,
Fonchi

---

The recording the other day also makes much more sense now with them doing the 1h SP without an audience because of fear of spoilers I guess.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 06:37:30 AM by Ayabie »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
Re: [12/31] #7 Yazawa Erika and #8 Fonchi graduating
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 04:39:50 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!! :shocked
I'm not ready for this yet. :shocked, hope Fonchi and Yazawa will be fine after graduating. GOOD LUCK!!!
will we have Live concert for graduation ceremony?

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 04:52:01 AM »
I really have mixed emotions. Yazapai is my fave but she has been doing a lot outside of Idoling!!! lately, so I can understand that it's a good time to move on. I will certainly miss her presence in the group. At least I feel that I will continue to see her around on Japanese TV.

I love Fonchi but I've felt that her heart really isn't in it anymore. That coupled with her weight problems make this something less than a surprise to me. I will certainly miss her as will the whole group. Just look at how many of the highlights from the first five years are Fonchi related. I hope she finds happiness and success at whatever she does.  :cry:

(as a side note, this is even more personal since I met Yazawa this past September and I also saw Fonchi in Shinjuku Station one time. I'm practically BFF with them both!)

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 05:36:32 AM »
Here comes the dreaded news after 2 and a half year of addition and stability... They both will be missed but at the very least they still got their 1st gen ace singers in there...

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 06:56:45 AM »
Fonchi  :cry:

I thought her graduation would be a lot sooner than later, following that 'cryptic' message she posted a while back. After no news, I thought she would stay for a good while (which she did, technically).  O well, all girls will eventually graduate.  I'll miss you in Idoling, my Vietnamese beauty.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
noooooooooooooooooooooes

yazawa's my oshi and fonchi is pretty high on my list too. oh well, best to them hopefully they can stay in showbiz

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 01:57:10 PM »
I feel quite sad about this as Yazawa was my no. 1 favorite member of Idoling!!!. And Fonchi was also in my list of favorite members (although that list comprises about half of Idoling!!!).
I am very glad I was able to meet Yazawa a few times back in January, twice at Shinahachi and one time at a dvd release event (like miitan).

They have both grown a lot since they started out back in 2006, and I believe that they have reached the ultimate goal of Idoling!!!, to become a fully fledged idol. They both have done very well in the idol business, releasing many dvd, photobooks and toreka. Lately Yazawa is getting more tv work, and Fonchi a lot of presenting both on and off tv.

So I truly wish for them the best future, and I hope I will be able to say that to them personally on the handshake of the 25th.
It won't be the same without them but the show must go on... :( :cry:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 04:18:22 AM »
Sad another two first gen members leaving. Hope they do great outside Idoling!!!. :)
Thanks Yazawa and Fonchi for all the great memories in the past 5 years. :thumbsup

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 04:22:58 AM »
Very sad news for me, while my feeling for idoling!!! is deeper more and more.. Why in the time like this, two of my fave, Yazabai & Fonchi will graduate. Sadly, their graduation news came up after idoling 11th live and 5th-year gen finalist introdiced.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know that 1st-year gen reaches their peak (age) and will graduate anytime, but Yazabai & Fonchi graduation news too sudden for me.. Gonna missed them  :cry: :cry: :cry:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline teodz1984

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 12:43:50 PM »
Sad news since these 2 wonderful girls are on my top lists for the group...

I hope they'd do well after their graduation.

Offline paperbed

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 01:49:49 AM »
With Idols groups comes the inevitable graduation period for each girl. I, like all of you, was holding my breath wondering who would be the next to graduate. 

I guess the rumblings on this board regarding Fonchi's recent "deflated-tire" feel turned out to be accurate, but Yazawa was a bit of a surprise.

Personally, I didn't have a preference one way or another as to who would leave from 1st Gen, but it's still very sad to see a group of 9 reduced to 3.

However, as with any change, it's both sad and exciting, as graduations are balanced with new members, so the dynamic of the group will change again and again.

Here's to two great gals, and here's to 2012.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 04:57:49 AM »
I think it's ok for our (favorite) member to graduate, maybe she has another things to do. But i think most (not all) of the idol group in japan tend to "forget" the graduated members. Even if she was (let's say) ace during her time in the group. Let's say Sayaka Katou (#1) or first leader & 1st-year gen, IMO her presence just forgotten now.

My hope is Fonchi & Yazapai will not be forgotten in the future.  :cry:  :cry: :cry:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 02:04:00 AM »
Can't say I didn't expect this, at least in Fonchi's case it was pretty obvious, they will both be missed, the less 1st gens there are, the more alienated I feel.
Thankfully Maiple is staying, I don't think the group is ready to let her go just yet.
Well, with Yazawa gone I guess I'll become a Masuno-oshi, the true Ace of Idoling.  :lol:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 08:12:30 AM »
Damn it kado P!!,  give Maiple all the money in Fuji TV and buy her a Ferrari or something if needed  :banghead:    Just don't let her go!  :nervous

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 06:34:35 AM »
I found the graduation live on Youtube. Because the uploader unlisted it and to not risk his channel being taken down I'm rehosting it on Mediafire. It's in FLV format because I couldn't be bothered re-encoding it XD This is the CS version and doesn't include the On Demand part.

http://www.mediafire.com/?td2y3b878zt5h

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
Re: [12/23] #7 Yazawa Erika and #8 Fonchi graduating
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
Daiba no Koi no Monogatari with Kaorun and Ojima was a laugh, didn't thing I'd see that performed again.

Offline samhuileo

• ecchi
Re: [12/23] #7 Yazawa Erika and #8 Fonchi graduating
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »
i love them so much,glad to see that

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)