JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Mask

Author Topic: Rine's OS Area. (Will Be Back Soon!)  (Read 65874 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Rine's OS Area. (Will Be Back Soon!)
« on: October 05, 2014, 03:34:39 AM »
I present to you, my OS area~ YEEEEEEY~!  :glasses: Since we can't stop our minds from imagining our ships, this is where I'm going to drop my ideas.  :mon geek:

(A/N: The colored links are filled with disturbing scenes. So please, if you're not feeling comfortable reading these kind of fics, kindly close this tab, get out and read Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs or The Little Red Riding Hood)

One Shot Index  :mon innocent:

Weekly/Daily OS
Yuuwaku no Haruna. (KojiYuu)
Missing Piece of Your Puzzle. (KojiYuu)
Subete No Anata No Tame Ni. (AtsuMina)
The Hidden Memory (KojiYuu)
Good Couple Day (KojiYuu)
Do It For The Love (AtsuMina)
Never Let You Go (KojiYuu)
Regrets (Imagine Your OTP)
The Truth (KojiYuu)
The Wanted Kiss (KojiYuu/AnzuKiriko)
Feel The Love (KojiYuu)
Heart Only Beats For Kojima Haruna (KojiYuu)
It Cannot Wait (KojiYuu)
Work Issues (KojiYuu)

Wait for Me
Wait For Me. (Haruna Version) (KojiYuu)
Wait For Me. (Yuko Version) (KojiYuu)
COMPLETE

Sukisugite
Part 1

The Adventures of Matsui Rena
Meeting Her
The Witness

Yuko's Story
The Past

Poll
Rest Day (WMatsui)

Crack Pairs
COMING SOON!

Adult-based OS
Decision: Haruna and Yuu's One Night....FOREVER?!
Yuuwaku no Haruna
Feel The Love
Heart Only Beats For Kojima Haruna Complete Version

Gendbend
Forever (RikuYuko)

Christmas Fic (2014)
My Dear Yuuchan (KojiYuu)
My Shining Star (SayaMilky)

All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
Sick Day (MaYuki)
Rest Day (WMatsui)
COMPLETE

So, this OS was inspired by this short movie that my brother made for his thesis. I hope all of you will enjoy it. :mon determined:

Wait For Me

I was once a flirt. Yup, a flirt. I could flirt with anybody. I want some thrill, so my baits, they already have a girlfriend/boyfriend. And in the end? I get F's, catfights with those bitches because I stole their girlfriends.

I drink a lot of alcoholic beverages if I want too. Party animal? Bitch? You name it. I'm that kind of girl, well, USED TO. But then, I met this girl, named Oshima Yuko. Heart throb, I must say. Well, she's really beautiful, she's not that tall, vocalist of this band called Not Yet, and of course, an A straight student.

Every time that I'm going to the bar, I always see her. But she's not drinking. NEVER and I thought, Get ahead of yourself Haruna. She's not the perfect girl for you.

I listed her, the list is all about the girls that I'm going to flirt with. Until I realized, she's a flirty one too. I don't really want to hurt her feelings, because I thought she's boring, because she's an honor student. 5 months, I tried to flirt with her. And the whole 5 months, I kissed her, but where?! On her cheeks.

She's really fun, she knows how to make me smile, unlike the other girls who I flirted with. But, like I said, I want some thrill, so I left her and started to flirt with the other girls.

But I never thought that she will cry in front of me, pleasing. I wasn't feeling guilty that time. But my heart, it's aching. It's aching because, seeing her crying in front of me makes my heart crash. Why did I left this kind of girl? She doesn't deserve a jerk like me. Oh yeah, I flirted with her. Her pride is really something, saying that I should choose her or something.

But still, I didn't choose her. I flirted with other girls, kissed them, but one time, something happened. If the pass months, I was one who have a courage to leave her, this time, only 1 day. And for fuck sakes, they left me, first. Many girls did that to me. Until, Oshima Yuko, she's the reason behind this one.

I didn't get mad at her, because the second around, she cried in front of me. Telling me that I should flirt with her, even sex with her, and what's the payment? To love her. She was really funny that time, she's too stupid. She's wasting her time.

That time, I know that I'm not in love with her, but I know that I want her. In fact, 5 months? That's not even enough. She told me that she will court me. Finally, I approved her. I used that time to get to know her, deeper.

After one year with the cliché courtship of Yuko, I finally answered her. From party animal to innocent girl. She brainwashed my mind, because of her, I've changed. She's known as the Dean's Lister. That's why I determined myself to change, so that they won't judge us.

I love her. So much. Maybe if I didn't meet her, I'm still the old Haruna who's a bitch. She's my angel, my lucky charm, my everything, my forever. I love her to the moon and back.

The day after we graduated, she proposed to me, and I said yes.

I was the happiest person alive that time, that's what I thought.

Yuuchan died. She protected me from the car accident. I saw a body at the morgue, and it's her body. Her face, her arms, her lips. She was smiling.

A nurse approached me and handed me paper. When I opened the paper, it was a letter. From Yuko.

Dear Nyannyan,

I hope you're going to forgive me, if my time has come. Just promise me one thing, go find the perfect person for you. Be happy for me. Please? Thank you for the 6 years Haruna. I love you. God knows how much I love you. I'd rather die, I'd rather protect you, I'm really glad that all those sacrifices, all those tears, it was all worth it. It's because of you, Haruna.

PS: I'll be waiting for you. And I can't wait to tell Kami-sama our story. I love you Haruna, so much.

Yours truly, Yuuchan.

I know that I used to be a bad person. Now here I am wondering why God gave me that perfect woman. I feel so lucky, no not really lucky. I feel like I won billions of cash.

Those years with her were enough for me. That's why here I am, following her. I have a leukemia. Stage 4. I don't have any plans to medicate myself. I'm tired anyway. Maybe this is the right time to die and go to heaven, to continue our love for each other and tell kami-sama about our relationship. Yuko, please be patient. I'm sure that we're going to be happy. I love you so much Yuuchan.

Wait for me, Yuuchan.

I thought as I closed my eyes......

END.

Bye guys! :mon bye:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:58:03 AM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Rine/Rain's OS area) (KojiYuu) Wait For Me 10/05/14 (Haruna version)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 04:45:56 AM »
OMG!! BOTH DIED!!! I don´t know if been happy or sad...

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: (Rine/Rain's OS area) (KojiYuu) Wait For Me 10/05/14 (Haruna version)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
Sobs..too sad!!!

both died...yuuchan letter, haruna thoughts... :cry:

Then, you said this is your last fic..

You said you're going on hiatus, dont say as though you're leaving forever~!!! :cry:

Offline tanoislyf

Re: [Rain/Rine's OS area] (KojiYuu) Wait For Me - Haruna Version [10/05/14]
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 07:58:43 AM »
What do you mean last post?  :cry:

Please add Yuko version if ever your going to make one.

Onegai, chosha-sama. :cry:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 07:59:11 AM »
Yes, I'm modifying this. (was saving spot D: )

Rine is going hiatussssss *wails in a corner*

I still can't get over the 'hiatus' word....

GAH!!! *cries and clings to Rine* :pleeease:

.... .... *sobs*

I'll be waiting for you...

come back soon, okay?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 11:47:48 AM by Eclis »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 08:17:13 AM »
RINE-CHAN.....!!!!!!
I'm crying because of two things... This OS and your announcement T~T

First, I like the plot of this story.. KojiYuu so sweet T___T too bad it's short, this deserves the long fic XD

Second, I'm quite sad after saw your mention to me earlier :( I really hope you could finished all your stories, especially the first one, CBKHBF.. But it can't be helped ne, since you gonna focus on study :yep: ganbatte ne my dear daughter!

I'm gonna wait for the day you'll be back :D
And GekikaraRena-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(_ _)m I'm counting on you... :D

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 01:50:50 PM »

Good luck for school Waifuuuuu~  :mon firecrack:

And waaahh the story  :mon scare:

So sad why do you do this to me  :mon runcry:

I'll wait for your uploads, GekikaraRena and Waifu~  :mon bye:

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 07:47:10 AM »
Oh I love it when my otp dies!
.... Why would you do that to them. T.T really good though on the other hand

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
[Rain/Rine's OS area] (KojiYuu) Wait For Me - Yuko Version [10/12/14]
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 03:58:52 PM »
Hehehehe, hiiiiiiiii~! :on gay:

MY REPLIES:
@Haruko: Here's the second part. Hope you'll enjoy it. :)
@Kairi65: I'm baaaack~ :)
@tanoislyf: Here's the Yuko part. :)
@Eclis: HIATUS.
@atsukojiyuu_C: Okaa-saaaaan~ hehehe, don't worry. I'll try my best to update for you. :)
@tano.pois: Longer? Ha! Yeah right.
@Jekowlate: Yeah yeah. -.-
@chrunoi: WAIFUUUUUUUU~! :mon inluv: Gomen for making you sad. :mon sweat:
@lambie96: Heheheeh, sorry. :on gay: Thank you! :)

Wait For Me

She's the girl who's good for nothing.

That's what they told me about her, when we were in college. The girl who's good for nothing, changed my life. I won't brag but, I'm the smartest girl. Until one day, she came in to my life.

I was an honor student. I get straight A's, I didn't attempted myself to break the rules, and I believe that love doesn't exists. That's what I thought. The girl, that made me crazy, she was talking to me, it was like my dream finally came true! The great Kojima Haruna, finally noticed me.

She's a tall girl, she can be a bitch sometimes, but from what I heard, she's a good girl. But one night, I saw her in the bar and I thought, 'Good girls gone bad eh?' She didn't even remembered me, I was the one who bought her a drink, and she kissed me. Yup, she took my first kiss. Her lips tastes like strawberry shortcake.

So we flirted to each other, like 5 months. There are times that we almost had sex, at first I refused it. Then one time, she stripped in front of me, I had no choice but to kiss her, on her cheeks.

I wanted to kiss her that time, but I can't. I just can't. I don't want her to see my body. I'm a sensitive person. So I kissed her cheeks, she stopped and we just talked about various things that day.

After that day, she started to avoid me. So I returned the favor, like I said, I'm a sensitive person.

Then one day, I saw her. Flirting with another girl, my heart got shattered. So I tried to approach Haruna, but she told me that I was only wasting my time. But no. I'm not wasting my time, this is the first time and the last time that I'm feeling this thing called love. Sounds cheesy and shitty, but yes. I'm in love.

I cried in front of her Haruna. That's the day I said good bye to my dignity. I don't care about what people say about me chasing a bitch like her, but for me, Haruna is not a bitch. There is something inside her, she's a kind girl, and I know it.

But persuading her to choose me, it was hard. Then, I talked all of the girls that she's flirting with. I told them that, Haruna is mine. Back off. Just like that, and just like that, they started to avoid Haruna.

So, I tried to approach her again. I thought she was going to slap mme. But no, she didn't. I told her that she can use me for sex, but no. I dropped down on my knees and cried a lot. She helped me to stood up and she kissed my cheeks. Finally, she talked to me. She agreed that I'm going to court her.

I know that she doesn't love me, but I tried my best to know her, deeper. I was the happiest person alive, we talked about some random things.

After one year, she finally answered my love for her. Oh boy, if only the whole world knows about my feelings, they will cry. But then, Haruna changed. I don't know what to do without her. Ever since we became a thing, she started to scribble down on her notes, she was studying with all her might. I'm proud of her, because she was listed on the Dean's list too. We we're known as the Smart Couple.

If I didn't chose Haruna, it'll never be the same without her. There's no place I'd rather be, because she completes me. She's my angel. She's my tsundere cat, most of all, she's my life.

After our graduation, I've made the biggest decision of my entire life. I proposed to her, and she said yes. That's the day that I realized that I gave my whole heart to her, I love her. At the same time, I'm not scared about people, criticizing us. Love will keep us alive, Nyannyan.

After my marriage proposal, we decided to go home and tell it to her foster mom, who happens to be a yuri, like us. She accepted our relationship, which made me Haruna and I happy. But our car stopped, so Haruna and I went out of my car. Haruna didn't noticed the truck, I was looking for a house that time, to let us stay for a while. NYANNYAN My heart screamed, I looked at her location and ran towards her, the truck was getting closer. Haruna couldn't notice the truck because it's not creating a noise. Fuck. I thought that time, I knew it. My time has come. Kami-sama, please take care of Haruna, for me. I pushed Haruna with all my might, I felt my body flying.

"Love will keep us alive, Nyannyan. I love you." That was the last time when I told her that I love her.

Oshima Yuko, dead. March 23, 2014. 10:48 PM

Alive. I guess the alive part wasn't true. But I didn't regret it, Nyannyan. Dying for someone who you love is okay, and I love you, Haruna. I really do. When Haruna came to the morgue to see my body, I customized my lips, and curved it into a smile. Since I was wearing a dress that time, I forgot to give Haruna my letter. Luckily the nurse noticed it from my pocket, and she gave it to my dearest Nyannyan.

She was crying, she went to the hospital bed where my body was laying. She cried and cried and cried, she finally fell asleep. As my soul went closer to her, I tried to touch her face, but I didn't succeed.

Years later, she was doing okay. I was talking with Kami-sama about our love story. Haruna was a model, Japan's successful woman, until her doctor called her and told her about having a leukemia, stage 4. I asked Kami-sama if that's the right time for her.

He told me, "My dear Yuko, your stories enlightened me. I planned your love story and I'm allowing you to love Haruna, because right from the start, you're meant for each other. You were her angel, Yuko. It's time two of you to be the angel. You've been protecting her since day 1, and I admired how you express your love to Haruna. I'm sorry if you came first, I was planning to get the two of you like at the age of 70 or something. But, I want you to be happy, my child. Forgive me if I'm going to be cruel, no. I'm not being cruel, I'm supporting the two of you."

After talking with Kami-sama, I saw Haruna, thinking about something.

Wait for me, Yuuchan. That's what she thought.

"The wait is over, my child." Kami-sama said as he opened the gates.

"Long time no see, Yuuchan." Haruna said as she smiled.

"Nyannyan....." I said as I ran towards her. I hugged her, so tight. I don't even want to let go.

"Let's continue or love story here Yuuchan. Shall we?" Haruna asked me and I nodded. She kissed my forehead, and I was the happiest angel.

Thank you, Kami-sama. I thought and he just nodded.

"Nee, Nyannyan...." I called her and she looked at me. "I love you."

"I know, and I love you too. By the way, thank you for protecting me." She said as she caressed my cheeks.

"Anything for my angel...." I said as I landed a peck on her lips.

END.

So, how was it? :)
:mon inluv:

- ChibiRine :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:31:21 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: [Rain/Rine's OS area] (KojiYuu) Wait For Me - Yuko Version [10/12/14]
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 09:27:14 PM »
Crap, I can't stop my tears (╥﹏╥)

So touching!!! This is deep!!
Yuko-sama deserved a noble (۳º̩̩́___º̩̩̀)۳

Thankyou Rine-chan for keep writing great stories, I really appriciate your efforts and hardwork to write something between your time to study m(_ _)m
At the same time, I'm sorry.....but, can I expect more updates later?
No need to rush! Just....keep support KojiYuu ne~ ^///^)

Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu! :yep:

Offline Mirukii's

• I'm loving a certain Shakure and a certain Warukii~
  • ecchi
  • SayaMirukii wa, eien ya de.
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 12:12:38 AM »
Woah, I thought you're studying for your examination? :glasses:

I'm just kidding~ :on gay:

By the way, your OS reminds me of :tantrum:

Haruna and Yuko are too adorable here, can I expect a sexy and long KojiYuu update/one shot from you? :mon sweat:

I didn't know that my perverted cousin can write a fic that can make me sad. :luvluv2:
SAYAMILKY IS LAIFUU!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 05:39:48 AM »
an update~~??!!

is it okay? since i thought you were studying for exam? :on study:

gotta love this one! its short but too... :nya:

as expected of ChibiRine-san! :hee:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 06:33:06 AM »
aww cute final

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 08:34:06 AM »
Yabai, I didn't know that a 14 year old can make me cry. ;A ;
Same thought here :cry:
you not fake your age right Rine-chan? :roll:

btw~ this fic sad but happy ending
Nice :cathappy:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Yuuwaku no Haruna [10/17/14]
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 04:12:58 PM »
Happy birthday Oshima Yuko~ yes today is our squirrel's special day. :mon inluv:

Plus, the title is kinda something lol. OTL :mon sweat: Please forgive me.

No sad fics for this day, because today is October 17~ :on gay:

Yuuwaku no Haruna

Where the hell is she? I've been waiting here like 2 fucking hours. I told Miichan that I won't join for tonights dinner, because I'm going to spend this night with Yuko. But, she's not yet here. She told me that we will meet outside the café, must be her new drama. Or, she's out of country. Again. Yuko knows that I hate it when she's late when it comes to our dates, because I'm the only one who is allowed to be late. Not her. Plus, carrying this basket is really heavy.

I planned this night to be simple. Just the two of us, spending our time under the stars. Plus, this embarrassing garter that I brought. I have to sneak this garter out of our dressing room because I want Yuko to have the best birthday, ever.

I can feel that my patience is running low. I need to see, no. I want to see Yuko. What the hell? My head is getting itchy, so I scratched it until I realized I was wearing my danso costume. Miichan told me to tease Yuko using my 'Kojima Riku' powers. At first, I thought she was only joking but fuck. No, she wasn't kidding. A big ball of air escaped from my mouth, I grabbed my phone from pocket. It's getting dark and I can feel that I'm going to shiver because I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to dark. Plus the lights around Akihabara are not yet turned on.

I was about to call Yuko until, I felt a small arm on my tummy. She giggled, and I knew it. The body and the voice, I saw her hand, she was wearing our matching rings. Sounds cheesy but, I smiled, and I can tell that she's smiling too. "I'm sorry if I'm late, Rikunyan." Ahhh yes. Rikunyan. Yuuchan will always call me that kind of nickname every time I cross dress as a guy.

I giggled and turned around to face her body. Her dress, she did well. Her red beautiful dress that turned me on, not to mention my birthday gift for her, she's finally wearing it. I embraced her so tight, and she returned the favor. I went closer to her ears and breathed, she groaned and I smirked. "Why don't we go to our date and we'll continue our discussion there. Shall we?" I asked her and she nodded. But I don't want to let go, and she did the same thing. After the 5 minutes hug, we broke the hug and she smiled at me. She treats me as her princess. But I treat her as my queen. I may be a tsundere, but between Yuko and I, I act normal. Her smile that can melt my heart, her smile that can soothe the tiredness out of my body.

She snapped her fingers right into my face and she laughed, "Waaaah, Nyannyan is spacing out again, kawaii~" She said as she pinched my cheeks. I missed this Yuko. The girl who's always there for me. Ever since she graduated, she was the only one who I can contact. She would secretly visit me while I was practicing, and I caught her putting a love letter on my bag every time she will go to the theater, thank you CCTV camera.

I gently removed her hands from my face and I held it gently. "By the way, happy birthday, Yuuchan." I said as I lightly carried her body.

"Wah, Nyannyan~ Bring me down this instant." She commanded me and I obeyed her. She was panting and I laughed. Yuko lightly punched my arms and I pulled her arms, as our lips bumped in to each other. Her hands are traveling every strands of my wig, as my lips traveled around Yuko's mouth, I can taste apple flavored candy, I stole the candy from her mouth and smirked at the same time. We broke off the kiss, and we panted. "B-ba-baka! Why are you acting like this Nyannyan?" She asked me, I can see her face that's blushing.

"Hehehe." I giggled. "Yuuchan, it's revenge, ah I mean, it's your birthday, so that's why I'm like this." I said as I carried our basket and smiled at her. "Delicious candy, by the way." I smirked and she blushed again.

"Hidoiiiiiiiiiii!" She shouted and I laughed.

"I'm not a cruel person, Yuuchan~" I grabbed her hand as we walked on our way to the park. "Why are you late?" I asked her and she gave me the 'hehehehe' lame excuse laugh.

"Busy schedules..." She said as she pouted.

"Laaaaaaameeeeeeee." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Why are you even acting like a tsundere? Aren't you a dere dere?" I asked her and she stopped.

"It's because, you're acting differently." She said as she smiles with her trademark smile, again. "And, I love it."

I've got an idea, instead spending this night at the Park, why don't we spend it at Yuko's rooftop? BINGO! That'll make things MORE SPECIAL!!!!! I smiled and she looked at me.

"Doushita, Nyannyan?" Yuko called me and I looked at her.

"You know Yuuchan, maybe we should go to your house. Since it's getting late." She looked at me with her disappointed-but-it's-okay look. I sighed and she pouted. "We can continue or date there, you know." I added and she gasped.

"Nyannyan~ that's great!" She shouted and I pinched her cheeks. "By the way, why are you being hyper active?" She added and I scratched my wig and grinned.

"Anoooou, there are lots of schedule. So that's why I'm getting physically fit...I guess?" I said as I brushed my wig and she grabbed my hands.

She gasped and she grabbed my arms and she pinched it. "Wait Nyannyan, are you on drugs or something?" She asked me and I gasped. Control your feminine side Haruna. Just for Yuko's birthday. I thought and she just pouted. "Why don't we continue our conversation to my house...." She lip bite again. Stop turning me on Yuko. "...and discuss a lot of things there." But then, she's the usual Yuko who will ask me questions. She's still curious, I really missed her. "By the way, why did you decide to danso?" She asked me and I chuckled. "You don't want a KojiYuu date?" She asked me and I lightly putted my index finger on her forehead and I gently pushed my it. As I laughed and ran 2 feet away from her. As she pouted and I noticed, I'm acting like Yuko, and Yuko's acting like me. Heh, maybe Yuuchan's role wasn't that bad either. As I waited for her and I held her hands while walking.

"I just want to experience Shukan Bunshun...hehehehe." I said as she gasped and we both laughed at the same time. "But hey, why don't we give it a try?" I asked my dear Yuuchan as she smiled.

"Scandalous ni Ikou." She said as she pulled me and we started to run around Akihabara.

We started to sing and dance as lots of Yuko fans started to pull Yuuchan away from, luckily they weren't able to notice me, until....

"RIKU!" A girl shouted while Yuuchan and I tried our best to get that girl out of our sight.

Like I said before, I want to try Shukan Bunshun. So while on our way to Yuko's apartment, I kissed her passionately. Some even tried to picture us, until some guards stopped them and we just smiled at them.

"HALT" Two guards said as they covered us and they started to shout around. Those guards are actually Miichan and Mariko. They helped me to relax this day for Yuuchan's birthday. As I sighed, I saw Yuko still in the 'awe' moment.

While I pulled her and we continued to walk on our way to the train station.

Seriously, the two of us are just laughing. Not caring about the people that are surrounding us. They have nothing to do anyway. 'Cause Yuuchan and I are the ruler of the world.

(бвб)♡(-∀-`) - (бвб)♡(-∀-`)

As I laid the blanket beside Yuko's plants, she seated somewhere else and I called her. I laid my legs on the blanket while I used my arms for support. Yuko did the same thing but she half-laid her body beside mine. As I sighed and closed me eyes for a while. The shooting star will arrive any minutes from now.

"Nyannyan~ this is amazing~" She said as we observed the stars.

"Of course Yuuchan." I smirked.

We're here at the top of Yuko's apartment, she's like a little kid every time a star will shine, her eyes will shine as well. Our legs are laying on our blanket. She held my hand and she caressed it. Be a man Haruna. Just for this night. I thought as I kissed Yuko's cheeks.

"Nyannyan......" She called me and I looked at her while wearing my simple but meaningful smile. "I will just get something from my room and kitchen." She said and she smiled at me.

"Do you want me to help you?"

She refused. "Stay for a while and relax. I'll be back in a jiffy." She replied me with her sexy voice.

While waiting, I realized that I brought the embarrassing garter. What am I going to do with it? That is just a bull crap. Yuuchan and I don't need that garter. All we need is our hands and tongues. Wait, am I pervert too? Gah. Yuko's role is kinda gross but, I like it. Maybe I should do this oftenly.

As I threw the garter away, "Nyannyan~" Yuko called me and I saw her carrying a tray. The tray was contained with a whole cake, softdrinks, chips, and some pizza to make us full. I stood up and helped her with the tray. "By the way, the favor of the cake is mango~" She said as she took some icing using her index finger and she inserted it inside my mouth.

"Ohhhh, oishiiiiiiiii~" I said as I thumbs up. I heard a giggle and she helped me with the tray, as we gently dropped the tray we started to eat.

"This is the best birthday ever, Nyannyan." She said as I noticed a tear coming out from her eyes. I wiped her tears using my fingers and I caressed her cheeks.

"Baka." I said as I smiled at her. "You don't need to cry, Yuuchan." I added and she started to eat again.

She stopped for a while and she looked up and I saw her heart warming smile. She pointed the sky and I looked up too. "Nyannyan~ look, shooting star!" Oh yeah, the shooting star. "Make a wish Nyannyan!" She shouted and I nodded.

I wouldn't ask for more but, I wish Yuko and I will be together, forever

I saw Yuko, holding her hands, her eyes are still closed. I finished my cake and she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Haruna." She called me, I looked at her straight into the eye, and I can feel that her eyes are mixed with seriousness. "I love you." She said as she went closer to me and I looked at her. Yuko's face is getting near to my face, as our foreheads bumped, our noses bumped, only our lips are left. I can feel her breath and I gulped. As I closed my eyes, I did the first move.

Her body was trembling as I went upwards and kissed her forehead.

"Nyannyan..." She called me as I looked at her.

"Yes, Yuuchan?"

"Thank you." She said as she hugged my body. "For giving me the best birthday."

"Of course." I said as I held her hands and observed the stars again. Yuko's body was shivering. So I grabbed another blanket from the basket and covered her with it. "I'm glad that you trusted me, Yuuchan." I said as I blushed.

"No Nyannyan, thank you. For making me the happiest person alive."

"Let's stay here for a while?" I asked her an she nodded.

As I gently pulled her body and we laid down on the blanket and we continued to observe the stars, I felt her head on my shoulders as I smiled.

"Happy birthday Yuuchan." I whispered as I kissed her forehead and hugged her with all my might.

"I love you Nyannyan." She mumbled as she nuzzled on my neck and I chuckled.

I love you too Yuuchan.

END.

MY REPLIES:

@atsukojiyuu_C: That depends with my mood or schedule. =3= But don't worry, I will always inform you! And thank you for the support! :on gay:
@GekikaraRena48: Why hello my dear cousin, you want the sexy and long KojiYuu OS right? Here ya go. :mon determined: Examination? I don't need that crap. :hehehe:
@Kairi65: The examination got moved so, why not update right? :mon thumb:
@Haruko: Yeah, hahaha! I wasn't even expecting that. :mon heh:
@MYJR: Hahaha! Nope, that's why I couldn't access to the ecchi zone because I'm too honest. :tantrum: Thank you for reading my fics!

Thank you for reading this OS~ See you all for my next update~ :on gay:

- ChibiRine :mon bye:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:32:09 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: ❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Yuuwaku no Haruna [10/17/14]
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »
an update~ :yossi:

great os, and miichan and mariko are there for support~!! :D

ps: haha, their position switched. wonder if yuko now understand what haruna felt :grin: :rofl:

Offline Mirukii's

• I'm loving a certain Shakure and a certain Warukii~
  • ecchi
  • SayaMirukii wa, eien ya de.
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 05:50:45 PM »
Yuko being the tsundere and Haruna being the dere dere.

:grin: :rofl: This OS is rare! Hard to find indeed.  :twothumbs

Probably one of the best Yuko birthday OS  :deco:
SAYAMILKY IS LAIFUU!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 06:33:35 AM »
THANX FOR THIS AMAZING FIC!! I miss rikunyan too

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 10:08:38 AM »

Link not found.... I got trolled :tama-piss:

I managed to find it ;)

Haruna being the sadistic one for once, Rine-sama 8)

http://chibirine.tumblr.com/post/100238899438/yuuwaku-no-haruna-smut-part

Good BDay OS :) (Now I wonder if she'd be able to read it XD)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Mask