JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Submerge (The Theme From Red Anger)

Author Topic: Ryoko Hirosue  (Read 101087 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ryoko Hirosue
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 10:51:29 PM »
Had this thread going for a few days and we let it die right back out, :sweatdrop: few pics here to keep it bumped up. :)

Zipped- http://www.mediafire.com/?1jddi885poxchda

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 01:36:28 AM »
Ryoko had a supporting role, but the portrayal of her character was key in establishing the theme of the movie, and she f_ _ _ing nailed her part.......

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 01:40:37 AM »
wakudoki2009 has created a very nice tribute to Ryoko, with vocals by guess who.............    :cow:  広末 涼子

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 02:27:13 AM »
Departures was a superb movie, gonna need a rewatch soon. :)

Can't forget the 2 main stars when you talk about the film. 8)

Offline tohno

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 05:38:41 AM »
^ Mika Kobayashi is my ideal wife.
Remember when she found out that Daigo owes 18 million yen for his cello?
She didn't get mad or nothing.

Ryoko really did a good job playing a great wife in Departures. Love that movie.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
Yeah, not so many wives would be so forgiving. :bow:
Here's another film of Ryoko's, from 2001 Wasabi. Not a bad flick, she was actually quite funny in it, love that red hair too. XD

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 02:52:37 AM »
Just viewed this early film of hers, Himitsu, where she plays an 18 year old whose mother dies in a bus accident and her spirit somehow comes to occupy Ryoko's character's body, left the father in quite a predicament for all the wrong reasons.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 02:40:33 AM »
Ryoko scans from an old issue of Weekly Young Jump, fairly long spread, will spilt it up. :banghead:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 04:31:03 AM »
Part 2 of the scans, mag is from 1997.  :cathappy:

Offline naren

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
the perfect girls !!!! whether short or long hair.. she's still beautifull...

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2011, 06:01:57 PM »
She has become a great actress, but let's not forget she was an idol/ pop angel as well. This song is nothing but spun sugar, but still one of the most upbeat cute pop songs of all times, and so freaking easy to sing along with, or at karaoke:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2011, 11:40:06 PM »
^^ Always have really liked that song, those players are smart not to mess with her! :bow:
Some shots from her 2009 film Zero Focus, which is a remake of the 1961 film by the same name which is one film that's not to be missed. :yep:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 02:30:32 AM »
Another oldie Weekly Jump spread. :yossi:

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 03:56:26 AM »
Keep meaning to write a blog post about listening to "Kaze no Prism" for the first time.  One of J-pop's most disarming songs...

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 04:17:19 AM »
Keep meaning to write a blog post about listening to "Kaze no Prism" for the first time.  One of J-pop's most disarming songs...
:sweatdrop:

:yossi:

Offline tohno

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 07:59:56 PM »
Hi Yoshino, do you have English subs for Zero Focus? Please share if you do. Thanks.
Is that Yuki Uchida in your signature? Hahaha I like her too.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »
Hi Yoshino, do you have English subs for Zero Focus? Please share if you do. Thanks.
Is that Yuki Uchida in your signature? Hahaha I like her too.
No, sadly don't have a subbed version of her version of Zero Focus, no sites do either but found a place to order the DVD with subs so think I'll be ordering it soon.
Yeah, you got the sig right, you're probably the only person on this forum who knows who she is, quite close to being my #1. :wub:

Offline tohno

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 08:41:49 PM »
Thank you, Yoshino. Could you please tell me where to order the DVD? I wanna watch Zero Focus with English subtitles. Thanks in advance.
lol Yuki Uchida was super cute back in the day. And still cute as a beautiful lady.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 08:51:53 PM »
Thank you, Yoshino. Could you please tell me where to order the DVD? I wanna watch Zero Focus with English subtitles. Thanks in advance.
lol Yuki Uchida was super cute back in the day. And still cute as a beautiful lady.
Gonna order it from Coolwin Video, they're an okay place, sometimes the subs are not always perfect but the movie is so cheap have nothing to lose.
Yuki was uber cute in her day and still is, the sig is from her 2010 drama 30 Haken Onna Ga Shuushoku Suru HouHou, still is really ravishing, :inlove: pic from earlier this year.

Oooops, it's Ryoko's thread, can't forget about her, some pics of her at a promo event 2 weeks ago. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2011, 03:44:46 AM »
Sigh, it's an early winter  :sweatdrop:  so who more than Ryoko can warm us up on these cold eves.  :yep: :bow: :yossi: :shocked:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Submerge (The Theme From Red Anger)