JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118312 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)
« Reply #320 on: December 24, 2017, 03:36:34 PM »
Ahhhh, that was so good. Getting to know how Maru and Ae-ri came to meet makes me even more attached to these girls. I like Ae-ri a lot more now. Seriously, Maru needs to have a happy ending in her next life, so I'll be looking forward to the next WISH. Merry Christmas~ And happy birthday, Maru~

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #321 on: December 25, 2017, 08:46:47 AM »
“Hayaan mo na ako mamatay! Patayin mo na ako!” The girl tried her best to break free, shouting those words on top of her lungs but her hopes crumbled when the train already passed. She started crying like a kid until she drained herself and passed out.
no one is gonna let you die Maru I repeat no one,

ps.
no need to search since i understood it proud Filipino here  :yossi: ans belated happy birthday

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #322 on: December 25, 2017, 12:48:36 PM »
man...this chapter is so...great, it's really nice to know about maru's past when she met aeri and her parents, and somehow touching

i don't know the meaning what she shouts but i can guess it's probably she asks them (or pledge) to let her die
p.s : thanks to @yuuri14 -san's comment i think i got it right hehe

well, i kind of understand for maru's self-destructive habit, (i'm not one) but sometimes when anxiety and depression kicks in it can't be help but to feel wanting to hurt ourselves

this chapter is really nice, i really love it, and i can't wait for wish's next chapter and (maybe) some new special again haha (just joking for the last one i don't want to burden you)

p.p.s : oh, i'm not a kpop fans or anything but my heart also broken when i hear about jonghyun, my pray goes for him and his family

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #323 on: December 25, 2017, 01:01:42 PM »
 :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :scolding: :scolding: :scolding: :temper: :temper: :temper: :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :knee: :knee: :knee: :mon zoom: :mon zoom: :mon zoom: :mon uggh: :mon uggh: :mon uggh: :mon evil: :mon evil: :mon evil: :mon mad: :mon mad: :mon mad: :mon fire: :mon fire: :mon fire: :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon worklate: :mon worklate: :mon worklate:

WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!! I CAN DEAL WITH MARU CUTTING HERSELF BECAUSE OF HER STATE BUT THE FACT THAT SHE NEARLY EXPERIENCED THAT?!!!!!!
THAT F****** BASTARD BETTER BE IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!
HE CAN DIE IN THAT S***HOLE AND ROT ALONG WITH HIS GOONS AND HAVE HIM ***** AS WELL!!!!!
THAT JACKASS DESERVES TO DIE!!!!

I'm sorry for the rage but the crime the I hate the most, aside from murder, are those related in sexual assaults.
I mean, men, and at times I guess women, KEEP YOUR DAMN F****** HANDS TO YOURSELF!!!!!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR F****** SKULL YOU DIP*****!!!!

Haaa......

But aside from that, this is a cute story on how Maru and Ae-ri met. Guess Maru must have been so attractive for Ae-ri to stalk her for a bit.

Also, didn't expect Maru to be half Filipino. I'm happy to learn about that.

まるおたんじょうびおめでとう!!

カットさんどういたしまして

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #324 on: December 26, 2017, 01:58:49 AM »
You know that scene when Maru calls Aeri 'Hey!' my mind immediately supplied the word 'Ya!' bc i was literally bingewatching Kdrama these days xD also when Mama Hiroko called her husband, 'Honey' i was contemplating whether it's 'Yobo or Chagiya' lol XD so much for korean information~

The rape scene was a bit Wow bc it's a bit triggering. It's intense and I wanted to rip that dick off from Heonwoo or whatshisname is. And I google translate that language and it was Let me die. Kill me now.

Anyway, I really like this story. It's well written (i omitted the fact that there are some grammar mistakes bc it's unbeta'd) and also the Minam-Aeri relationship I've been wanting to know!

I hope this isn't the END for TTM so I'll definitely amp up the writing on that not so secret fic I've been working on for about idk MONTHS! LOL! Now that I have more information~

Ps: Belated Merry Christmas to you Cut-san :3
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: December 26, 2017, 01:19:56 PM »
Have been waiting for a long time for an update. And I'm not disappointed even a little bit.  :cow:

Yeah those jerks deserved to go to jail and  rot in hell. And as always tsundere Maru  :inlove:

Happy belated birthday to Maru  :jphip:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #326 on: December 29, 2017, 03:24:45 PM »
-REPLIES TO COMMENTS-

@Shinoki-san, Thank you. :) I thought it will be a little weird to post this because the idols were mentioned only a few times but I hope it gave more color to Maru's character. Please look forward to WISH. (although I'm getting tired writing lately. Don't worry. I won't drop it.) You've got a good story going too. I'm always looking forward to every chapter. Sorry if I gave my first comment here. :)

@yuuri14-san, Ohh.. Nice! Thanks to the one who helped me with it. :) Happy holidays~ It's nice to see you back in the comments~ :)

@FZA02-san, Thank you for liking this sp chapter but please don't hurt yourself whenever you feel kind of depressed or something. Try to do something else.. Find a hobby--drawing, sports, or writing a fic.  ;)

@Goto24-san, Calm down. But I understand you. Those kinds of offenders are the worst.  :smhid
Thank you~ :)

@porkofdoom-san, Hahaha. You got them all right. :)
I guess a lot of people will really be triggered by that scene.
Sorry for all the typos and grammar errors. I tried my best to proofread but I'm still lacking with my skills. Sorry about that..
Ohh~~ I'll be waiting for that. :)

@Genkikid-san, I'm sorry.. I'm trying my best to update WISH tomorrow. Still checking it.. I'm getting frustrated of my mistakes because however I re-read it I still see grammar errors and stuff. Lack of sleep, bruh...
I think a lot of people really love Tsundere Maru. :)

WISH will be updated tomorrow (hopefully). For now, this chapter is the last entry for the TTM thread. (sorry if I keep reviving it.) It will stay quiet for some while or permanently.. Who knows? Haha.. See you tomorrow at WISH's thread. Thanks again for reading~ :)
I love girls in short cut...

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #327 on: June 10, 2018, 03:49:10 PM »
HELLO EVERYONE~

Looks like someone is having a good time in another fic~
It would be nice if you check it out~ ^^

恋の予感 (Premonition of Love) by ZXRevolution-san

It's a short fic about Hori Miona and Hoshino Minami of Nogizaka46. Guess who made an appearance~
Special thanks to ZXRevolution-san for this. ^^

Thanks, everyone~ :)
I love girls in short cut...

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
« Reply #328 on: May 05, 2021, 03:30:13 AM »
I LOVE ITTTTTTT :twothumbs IT'S CRAZY GOOD AND I CAN SEE MYSELF READING THIS OVER AGAIN IN THE FUTURE! :lol: THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT STORY shortcut48-san! :thanks
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
« Reply #329 on: July 18, 2021, 02:42:17 PM »
Is it only me that can't see the chapters anymore??? shortcut san!!! :scared:
I was going to read Things That Mix again but I find the chapters gone... :pleeease:
Please don't tell me that you will stop writing. You are one of the writers that I admire. Each of your works are just a piece of masterpiece :bow:
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

Offline elijahnelson

Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-31) Sakuratan (IV)
« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2023, 12:59:22 PM »
Thank you, folks. :) I might as well upload the next chapter later so Jphip and Tumblr will be on the same page .. Have a good day/night~ ☆
OMFG!!! I made magic!! just a days ago I post a comment and then you updated!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap