JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tip Taps Tip

Author Topic: [Poll] Who will be the new Team K captain?  (Read 6781 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
[Poll] Who will be the new Team K captain?
« on: January 04, 2014, 11:36:52 PM »
We did it for Team A when Mariko left and got it right, so now that Yuko has announced her graduation, what will happen to Oshima Team K? Who will take over the captaincy role. The Team has already lost some big names this year with Sayaka and Tomochin graduating at Tokyo Dome.

Shimada Haruka has already been a team captain once, leading Team 4 when Oba Mina has been suspended, and I thought she made a great captain, so personally, I'll say her for now...

Chihiro

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: [Poll] Who will be the new Team K captain?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:05:22 AM »
Shimada Team K sounds good to me... :on GJ:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:13:50 AM »
Right now, the top candidates I can think of are Mocchi and Haru, but I can't choose. :sweatdrop: :doh:

*Edit
...............................I'll just go out on a limb and pick Mocchi. Kuramochi Team K.....got a pretty good ring to it. :thumbsup
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:42:11 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 03:24:57 AM »
Furuhata Team K
Isn't going to happen... the world isn't ready~ :lol:

I'll guess Kobayashi Kana as it is the more obvious choice.
Bio: 2nd Gen, original Team K, theater performance record-holder.

I wouldn't like it much though. I feel Mocchi or Chikano would be better leaders.
Best option would be for them to ask (coughbegcough) Sae to come back and lead Team K. :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 11:31:06 AM »
I'd cut these people based on age/experience/personality reasons:

Abe Maria
    Uchida Mayumi
    Kitahara Rie
    Suzuki Shihori
    Chikano Rina
    Nakata Chisato
    Nagao Mariya
    Nozawa Rena
    Hirata Rina
    Fujita Nana
    Furuhata Nao
    Maeda Ami
    Miyazaki Miho
    Mutou Tomu

That leaves us with:

- Kuramochi Asuka: imo the best choice by far. She has media appeal (i.e. fans probably know her), she is two years older than Kana and a 4th gen member.
- Kobayashi Kana: not exactly the leader type. She's been around the longest out of this group, but that doesn't mean everything.
- Shimada Haruka: it's obvious she's been aspiring to be leader since forever, but to me it feels like she wants to do stuff like that to make herself more relevant. She never ranked, she's made fun of on a lot of the shows for her appearance/physic (all in good spirit), so I don't think Shimada Team K will have the same status or appeal Sayaka or Yuko Team K had. Even so, there seem to be a lot of old Team 4 fans out there, so that may work in her advantage.
- Matsui Jurina: If Aki-P can make her Janken winner, he can also make her Team K captain. Honestly, at this point I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happened.
- Miyawaza Sae: Technically not even an AKB48 member anymore. If she were to return it would be hugely embarrassing for both her and AKB48, so I don't think this will happen.

tl/dr:
1. Kuramochi Asuka
2. Matsui Jurina
3. Shimada Haruka

edit:

We did it for Team A

And we nailed it!  :lol:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 02:29:14 PM »
My heart wants Shimada Haruka but I voted for Kuramochi Asuka.

- Matsui Jurina is out because Aki-p's saving the ace spot for her. Plus, her fans will make a ruckus about overworking her if she's given the Captain role.

- Shimada Haruka has experience leading a team but that was a team of the newer generations. There are old gen members in the current Team K. Earning their respect will be an issue that the management will consider. People may argue that Yokoyama Yui is also a 9th gen member but got appointed as Team A Captain but she is on a different standing. She's got the backing of members like Takamina. That said, I think Haruka would make a good Team K Captain because she's loud and tough - qualities that Yuko and Sayaka possess.

- Kobayashi Kana may be around the longest in the team but I doubt many people actually respect her.

- I voted for Kuramochi Asuka because I think that's who the management will choose. But to be honest, I don't feel very strong Team K vibes from her.

Offline amebob

• カワエエ
  • 女で生まれてよかった
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 12:00:23 AM »
Shimada because she's newer but capable. Mocchi's kind of past her prime

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 05:06:59 PM »
When Yuko announced her graduation, the question of the poll spread a lot in twitter just a few moments after the announcement. A lot of people voted between Haruu because everyone knows she wants to be a leader thanks to AKB48 Documentary. A friend of mine believed that Kitahara Rie also suited as a candidate for the captaincy.

I say that Mocchi would probably be it. Well, first she's the oldest one in Team K as soon as Yuko graduates and she's quite a mature and respected person despite her ear fetish. Well, I know that Team K already got lot's of mature members but remembering the girls from the draft who are still so young, they will definitely need a guidance from someone like Mocchi..

As for Jurina, I do not agree and I wouldn't want her to be a captain. I know this sounds horrible, but I do think that Jurina isn't ready mentally to be a leader of a group. First of all, she's still underage and second, (being really honest) she's still can't handle herself yet. Remember her terrible news when she was hospitalized because she fell sick thanks to her double position in AKB and SKE and (what to be said) her stubbornness that she refused to eat? I know it's ages ago, but seriously I still think she skipped her meals. Therefore, if she then becomes the captain how can she managed all the members who are mostly older than her?
Lastly, I would also think about the member's feelings. Jurina was pushed too much; she's the SKE Ace, Team K's Ace, and Senbatsu member. Imagine with everyone in Team K suddenly have to have her as the captain, I think at least one person among them would get sick of Jurina somehow..

Sorry for the rough words, Jurina fans. Please don't get me wrong, I respect Jurina too since she's eight days older than I am and she really is a Center Nova. She's one of my inspirators too, for loving the 48 family. But I really do think I need to say these.. Admins who read this, I hope I'm posted my opinions in the right place.

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tip Taps Tip