JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gang Kiz - Honey Honey

Author Topic: Panick's Little Corner - "Kidnapped (Sequel 2)" *Updated 04/04/2012*  (Read 21449 times)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Re: Misunderstanding [Kids One-shot #4] *Updated 0406*
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2009, 01:34:13 AM »
What?! You started this on 3rd April  and I missed it? duh. Started reading now :D From the first one-shot, I can't believe you said these are your first one shot :P

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 02:00:15 AM »
 :sweatdrop: Why? These are my first works on one-shots... I usually do chapter fics but this is the first time I tried doing one-shots which inspired me by reading one-shots.. Believe me, these are my first one-shots...

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 04:41:34 AM »
I told you to kill Airi!  :cow: Love the cow by the way. ~ Panicks sister

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 05:55:39 AM »
I thought it felt odd when Saki told Kanna that she liked her.  :?

Then I was shocked when Chisato kissed Saki.  :shocked

And then I was happy when Saki told Chisato she loved her.
 :twothumbs

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2009, 05:59:06 AM »
lol... turn events...  I was really going to write Kanna/Saki but when I was writing it, it became Chisato/Saki... :sweatdrop:

//

btw, please ignore what my sister posted before...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:53:02 AM by panickofpain »

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Unspoken Feelings [Kids One-shot #5] *Updated 0407*
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 01:53:28 AM »

Here is my 5th One-shot! And a Berryz One! ^_^
When I write Berryz One-Shot, it doesn't take long to think and to write. But when I write C-ute one-shots... I get lost... So I really need to pay more attention to C-ute from now on... (but not as big of attention on Berryz.. XD )
Enjoy! I hope this makes you smile, giggle or even laugh...  :sweatdrop:

Unspoken Feelings

Maasa and Kumai came out of the cinema, Kumai clenched tightly on Maasa's arm. "You were the one who asked for a scary movie, telling me your not going to get scared, and now look." Maasa complained as Kumai held her arm tightly.

"I don't want to die!" Kumai whispered that only Maasa could hear.

Maasa rolls her eyes and leads Kumai in a sushi resto. Making Yurina sit down came hard since Kumai still won't let her go.

"Okay! Look, I'll sit beside you, okay? Just stop holding my arm. I can't feel it anymore." At last, Kumai let go of her arm and at the same time, snapping out of her dark-horror-scary-movie world.

"I'm sorry." Kumai apologized as she looks down at the table, embarassed to look at the older girl.

Giving out a smile, Maasa pats the younger girls back before sitting down beside her. "Its okay Kumai-chan..."

Their sushi arrived and placed in the middle of the table. Maasa was already going to get one when she realizes Kumai hasn't moved nor did she say anything after her apology. Maasa puts down her chopsticks and waits for Kumai to take one.

"Kumai-chan, the food is already here." She says as she looks at Kumai who was getting redder as Maasa kept leaning forward to look at her face.

Not noticing what the younger girl is feeling, Maasa still keeps on moving her head closer to Kumai to look at her face when suddenly, Kumai looks her direction. Frozen on their position, realizing what has just happened, Kumai was the first one who broke out of it and looks more farther away as she can feel her heart beat faster.

Maasa on the other hand, sit still and surveys the area only to find out that almost everyone in the store was looking their way. What an embarassing thing to see... Maasa tolds herself as the people around them goes back to their own matters.

Maasa looks at Kumai once again, finally noticing her red cheeks that made Maasa's redder. Maasa takes her chopsticks, lifting one sushi from the plate then calls Kumai. Kumai responded as she looked at the older girl and saw her holding her chopsticks with a sushi between each stick. Kumai looks at the sushi then to Maasa.

"Ah..." Maasa said as she demonstrates how to open her mouth. Getting what the older girl was saying, she opens her mouth wide enough for the sushi to fit in. As she chews on the sushi the older girl gave her, her cheeks started to get red again but as she looks at the girl beside her, she could see that her cheeks are much more red than hers. Trying not to giggle, she took her chopsticks and also gave one to her senpai.

It didn't take long that they started to get comfortable and they started to chat that seemed not to end but as the last sushi was gone, they fixed themselves before leaving. Outside, they walked by an ice cream store which they didn't intend to just pass by without buying. Kumai got herself strawberry flavored ice cream while Maasa bought plain and simple vanilla.

They once again fell into deep conversations that almost made Kumai leap for joy. I should take this chance... Maasa told herself, now knowing that Kumai is interested on her.

"Kumai-chan..." Maasa started with a serious look that Kumai made fun of but stopped when she realized that Maasa was really serious.

"What is it Maa-chan?" Kumai asks in tilting her head to the side and awaits for the older girl to respond.

Maasa gulped down a little from her cup of water before turning to Kumai. "I was saying earlier that...I have this dream that I want to be true..." Maasa started, trying hard not to panic away.

Kumai, still confused, waits patiently while scooping a teaspoon full of ice cream. "That the one I love would be mine." Maasa still being serious as she plays with the melted vanilla ice cream inside her cup.

"The one I want to be wiith..." Maasa lets go of her spoon and stares at Kumai trying to pass signals to her brain, You Kumai! You! I want you to be mine! but it seems that Kumai couldn't get the message.

"Nevermind... forget about it..." Maasa suddenly said and Kumai looks at her trying to give her the sign to continue but she didn't.

After finishing their sweet treat which Maasa found a little bland since she was still dissapointed that Kumai couldn't tell what she was trying to point out. They ended their little date as soon as they arrived at Kumai's house. They said their goodbye's as Kumai thanked Maasa for the great day.

While walking alone to go home, Maasa wanted to kick herself but can't. "Why can't I still tell her?!" She asked herself in an irritated voice. "Until when should I keep this to myself?" She asked once again and the questions came one after another making herself drowned in her own questions.

"I love you... Is that so hard to say?!" Maasa's last question to herself as she stopped walking and sits down on a bench in front of a wonderful fountain. It's beautiful... I wish Kumai was here to see this...

As she was staring at the falling water on the fountain, she finally jumped up from her sitting position and tells herself, Tomorrow! I'll tell her tomorrow!

Telling herself didn't stop her excitement that she stands on the bench, raising both her hands up. "TOMORROW! TOMORROW I'll TELL KUMAI YURINA THAT I LIKE HER!"

After realizing that she was not alone, she looks around seeing the people staring at her. She smiles at the people and gets down the bench, making her cheeks turn red because of embarrassment. What an embarassing thing to see...

As she started to walk away, a tall girl was giggling at the other side of the fountain. So I know what to expect tomorrow... Kumai uttered as she giggled again as she walks home with the funny Maasa in her head.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 03:22:41 AM »
Good job Panick-chan! :D

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »
Lol, I kinda skimming your one-shots a lot. Because I can't take all the fluffiness in one shot XD What can I say, I really enjoying what I have fully read. My previous post should mean that I thought you said it's your first one-shots as your first fics/writing lol. Look like you're an experienced writer. Keep up the good work!

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »
woah! Its been a long time since I've updated!  :grin:
Well, here I am again!  XD

Just to let everyone know... I was kind of in a different feeling when writing this. I don't know..
Maybe because I started it different, the point of view is different...

I tell you, this is different from my previous ones...
Speaking of point of view, please tell me what you guys think about this and about my previous fics.

btw, you guys might want to join this forum... just for fun... HPmegaForum >> http://z3.invisionfree.com/HPMegaForum/index.php?act=idx , its just a starting forum but it has promise.. ^_^

Kidnapped

“WTH?” Maimi shouted as she entered the room, what could be inside? Maimi only shouts that word when she sees two people kissing.

“Ewww…” Momoko exclaimed, as she was the second one to enter. Okay, there must be something in there that is not appropriate for our age.

“What? What?” Chisato asked, entering the door after Momo, “AAAHHHHH! MY EYES!”

I fidgeted as I get nearer and nearer to that girl-eating room, which has something bad inside. One…two… three… four… five… There are still five persons before me.

I froze as I felt a tug on my shirt from behind. It couldn’t be, right? The one who is behind me is not a ghost, zombie, or any other being that will lead me to death, right?
I slowly turned my head but before I could see the beings face, it grabbed my hand and it made me jump, “AAAHHHH!!!! No! Don’t take me to hell! Please! I’m too young to die!”

I curled myself on a corner, near a desk just a few meters away from where I was standing. Please make it go away! I’m still too young to die! I can’t die! Who will take care of Risako?

I heard footsteps getting nearer, as I curled up more, Please Kami-sama! If you want to take someone, please take Maimi! She’s mean, a bad influence and a perv; please take her instead of me!

I awaited for the unknown being to hold me when I heard a familiar voice, “Miya, are you going to stay there and scare your wits out, or do you want to comfort Risako?”

When the voice said Risako, I opened my eyes, revealing a small figure with its hands placed on her hips. “Well?” the girl asked again.

“What?” I asked as a reply, my vision starting to clear and it was only Captain.

“You scared Risako when you shouted loudly as she tried to cling to you.” Saki answered as she raised one of her brows and gives out a smirk.

I didn’t wait for her to tell me again for the third time, cause when I do, I’ll get my butt kicked. I walked back to the line as Captain followed. Risako was now clinging to Chinami, which I think was a bad idea, since Chinami is holding Maasa.

I took both her hands and pulled her close, letting her hug me tightly as we looked at the door in front. The door opened, revealing the butler, “Next please.”

I stepped backward and Risako followed, leaving Captain, Maasa and Chinami in front. Maasa can’t go in yet since Chinami is still holding her, I can’t since Risako is holding me. I turned to Captain and she looked back, “Fine, I’ll go.”
She went in, letting the butler close the door. I waited for a reaction, but it appears Captain is okay.

“Ahhh!” Okay, I guess not.

“Maimi! Don’t do that again!” I heard Captain shouting at someone who appears to be Maimi. Man, what could have Maimi done to make Captain shout.

The door opened again, revealing the butler who signaled Maasa and Chinami to come inside. When the door closed, we heard continuous banging on the door, “Let me out! Please! Let me out! I can’t take the view! Let me out!”

“Chi-chan! Stop it! Just close your eyes and I’ll take you to your seat.” A low voice uttered, then the banging stopped. I guess Maasa took care of Chinami.

Realizing it was already going to be our turn, Risako held my hand tightly, “Miya, I’m scared,” I placed my hand under her chin, tilted it upward, before giving her a kiss. I held it there for a while, enjoying the tender feeling when someone cleared his throat. We both looked at the direction of the sound and found the butler standing in front of the door.

“Please enter, we can’t let the masters wait.” He explained before opening the door for the both of us.

I turned to Risako again, “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from anything.” I tried to sound brave but inside, I really don’t know what to do.

We finally entered the room, and truthfully, what we first saw wasn’t appropriate for our age. I sighed as I led Risako to the vacant seats beside Chinami.

***Earlier that day***

“Where do you want to eat?” I asked Risako, while waiting for her to finish placing her things in her locker.

“Anywhere you want.” She answered, “It’s hard to find anywhere, Risako.” I sighed, leaning on the locker beside hers, I started to think where that anywhere eatery could be seen.

“What about the eatery of MaiMai’s parents?” I suggested, trying to remember where that place is.

She finally closed her locker and turned to look at me, “That is a great place! I haven’t been there for a long time now.”

“Then, that’s where we’ll go,” I held her hand, and our fingers intertwined.

As we turned right in an intersection, the school wasn’t visible anymore, and we were glad to be out that prison. We stopped in front of an orange colored shop, with a big sign saying, MaiMai’s Yummy Palace. I stood there, staring at the sign, still can’t figure out why it was named as MaiMai’s Yummy Palace.

“Let’s go inside,” Risako told me, as I nodded.

We were about to enter when three girls in black suits came out of the shop, one carrying MaiMai, and the other two grabbed both Risako and me. We tried to break free but before we could, we were already pushed inside the big limo.

We tried the doors but it was locked from outside, “Help! Help us!” I heard MaiMai screaming at the people outside but it seems they can’t hear her. Risako was about to cry, when I held her close, “It’s going to be alright, I’m here.”

I caressed Risako’s cheek and before I could do anything else, she leaned in, closing the gap between us. I can’t resist Risako’s kisses, I just can’t. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as I stay lip locked with her. We forgot about what was happening and was enjoying kissing each other when a voice stopped us.

“What are you two doing at a time like this? And just to let both of you know, what you’re doing is inappropriate for my age.” MaiMai glared at the both of us, but she was right, we shouldn’t be making out when we are being kidnapped, and MaiMai is still not in the appropriate age to see what she just saw.

“We’re sorry MaiMai, we will focus from now on.” I smiled crookedly as I slowly scratched the back of my neck.

We tried to contact the other Berryz and C-ute, but no one is answering their phones. I was just about to dial Captain’s number when one of the girls in black suits looked at us, “We’re arriving at the HQ.”

HQ? What HQ? It didn’t take long when the car stopped and the three girls dragged us up to the hallway, where we saw the others.

The three women in black entered a huge door, what could be inside?

“Excuse me my masters, but all of the girls are already here. Will I send them in?”
***Present time***

I rolled my eyes while seeing the others reaction on what they were staring at.

“What is the real reason for us to be abducted here?” Kanna asked in an irritated tone.

“Are we kidnapped just to see this?” Yurina asked while covering Chinami’s eyes.

“Well, someone’s enjoying it!” Airi sighed as she looked at Maimi whose chin was resting on her hand.

Being beside Maimi, Saki hits Maimi’s arm, letting her come back to reality.

“Stop staring!” Saki started as she examines the taller girls face. Captain, why are you messing with Maimi? You don’t know what that girl is thinking.

Well, being one of the closest friends of Maimi, I know what goes on in that brain of hers. I just can’t tell Captain how that pervy Maimi imagines her.

“You’re imagining too much again!” Saki stated as she hits Maimi again.

Maimi gave out a grin and leans over to Captain, their lips near touching, “Yes, and I like how great you were doing it with me.”

Can’t control her blush, Saki pulled back and hits Maimi on the head, “S-stop including me in your imaginations!”

I gave out a sigh. I thought Captain would fall for that Maimi’s temptation.

I looked at Risako, who was holding the hem of her skirt. I took hold of both of her hands and smiled at her.

I was about to ask Risako how she was doing, when MaiMai shouted, “FINALLY!”

We both looked in front, seeing the two people finally finished their session.

“Why are you guys so noisy?” the shorter girl exclaimed, standing straight from sitting down at the others lap.

Both of them, the butler and the Women in black called Masters, finally turned their attention to us. As they stepped out of the dimmed part of the room and into the lighted part, the girls gasped as they saw who were the culprits on kidnapping them, and making them watch the most nerve wrecking scene.

The taller girl stepped forward, glaring at everyone, “Why? Haven’t seen me and Ai kiss?” Risa asked, laughing hysterically at us.

well? how did it go? I was actually kind of laughing while I was writing this.
So, please tell me which point of view I write best, third person or first person..
Thank you!  XD

and, oh yeah, before i forget, I'm currently doing a video for my new fic. It will be done soon and will post the link for the video as soon as I upload it. XD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:04:31 PM by panickofpain »

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: Kidnapped [Kids One-shot #6] *Updated 04/13*
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »
PANICK!!! Ahaha... I think I spotted some Maimi x Saki action... did you steal my stash? XD
Oh well crazy pairings are the best... but tried and true TakaGaki at the end makes it even better! :wub:

Your fics give me the lulz.

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »
KUUJII!!!! *lol*

Mind if I borrow them for just this fic? even if I'm late in asking? :lol:
I was just inspired by your thoughts about Maimi/Saki/Miya.. :lol:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2009, 05:53:20 PM »
XD You don't need to ask, I was just surprised to see it and wondering if I wasn't hallucinating. What a happy delusion too. Now I want to write Maimi x Saki too... bwahaha.

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »
Kuji! ^_^
I'll be waiting for that Saki x Maimi... if you will do it! ^_^

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »
this time I'll comment properly ... not randomly ... (since I have time XD)

“WTH?” Maimi shouted as she entered the room, what could be inside? Maimi only shouts that word when she sees two people kissing.

“Ewww…” Momoko exclaimed, as she was the second one to enter. Okay, there must be something in there that is not appropriate for our age.

“What? What?” Chisato asked, entering the door after Momo, “AAAHHHHH! MY EYES!”
:bleed eyes: LOL

Please make it go away! I’m still too young to die! I can’t die! Who will take care of Risako?
so I'm Miya?

Please Kami-sama! If you want to take someone, please take Maimi! She’s mean, a bad influence and a perv; please take her instead of me!
LOL .... Maimi... *drool*

“Miya, are you going to stay there and scare your wits out, or do you want to comfort Risako?”
yep, me are Miyabi XD

“You scared Risako when you shouted loudly as she tried to cling to you.” Saki answered as she raised one of her brows and gives out a smirk.
LOL sorry Risako (hope she didn't know I drooled at Maimi)

“Maimi! Don’t do that again!” I heard Captain shouting at someone who appears to be Maimi. Man, what could have Maimi done to make Captain shout.
something inappropriate ?? LOL *drool* *wipe* (Risako didn't notice XD)

When the door closed, we heard continuous banging on the door, “Let me out! Please! Let me out! I can’t take the view! Let me out!”
  :scared:

Realizing it was already going to be our turn, Risako held my hand tightly, “Miya, I’m scared,” I placed my hand under her chin, tilted it upward, before giving her a kiss. I held it there for a while, enjoying the tender feeling when someone cleared his throat. We both looked at the direction of the sound and found the butler standing in front of the door.
oops sorry

I turned to Risako again, “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from anything.” I tried to sound brave but inside, I really don’t know what to do.
:on shady:

We finally entered the room, and truthfully, what we first saw wasn’t appropriate for our age. I sighed as I led Risako to the vacant seats beside Chinami.
*sigh*

We stopped in front of an orange colored shop, with a big sign saying, MaiMai’s Yummy Palace. I stood there, staring at the sign, still can’t figure out why it was named as MaiMai’s Yummy Palace.
LOL MaiMai's Yummy Palace LOL  :hiakhiakhiak:

We were about to enter when three girls in black suits came out of the shop, one carrying MaiMai, and the other two grabbed both Risako and me. We tried to break free but before we could, we were already pushed inside the big limo.

We tried the doors but it was locked from outside, “Help! Help us!” I heard MaiMai screaming at the people outside but it seems they can’t hear her. Risako was about to cry, when I held her close, “It’s going to be alright, I’m here.”
:scared: :scared:

I caressed Risako’s cheek and before I could do anything else, she leaned in, closing the gap between us. I can’t resist Risako’s kisses, I just can’t. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as I stay lip locked with her. We forgot about what was happening and was enjoying kissing each other when a voice stopped us.
Me can't resist Risako as usual ....

“What are you two doing at a time like this? And just to let both of you know, what you’re doing is inappropriate for my age.” MaiMai glared at the both of us, but she was right, we shouldn’t be making out when we are being kidnapped, and MaiMai is still not in the appropriate age to see what she just saw.

“We’re sorry MaiMai, we will focus from now on.” I smiled crookedly as I slowly scratched the back of my neck.
Sorry MaiMai, somehow we forgot you are here ..... LOL

I rolled my eyes while seeing the others reaction on what they were staring at.

“What is the real reason for us to be abducted here?” Kanna asked in an irritated tone.

“Are we kidnapped just to see this?” Yurina asked while covering Chinami’s eyes.
everyone is pissed ....

“Well, someone’s enjoying it!” Airi sighed as she looked at Maimi whose chin was resting on her hand.
ok, not everyone is pissed ... Maimi is actually enjoying ....

“Stop staring!” Saki started as she examines the taller girls face. Captain, why are you messing with Maimi? You don’t know what that girl is thinking.

Well, being one of the closest friends of Maimi, I know what goes on in that brain of hers. I just can’t tell Captain how that pervy Maimi imagines her.

Maimi gave out a grin and leans over to Captain, their lips near touching, “Yes, and I like how great you were doing it with me.”
:on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: OMG

Can’t control her blush, Saki pulled back and hits Maimi on the head, “S-stop including me in your imaginations!”

ok since my "thought" didn't happened,  my nosebleed stopped .... yep Captain has self control ... that's why she is the Captain.

I looked at Risako, who was holding the hem of her skirt. I took hold of both of her hands and smiled at her.
Risako.... the nosebleed means nothing ....

I was about to ask Risako how she was doing, when MaiMai shouted, “FINALLY!”
FINALLY !!

We both looked in front, seeing the two people finally finished their session.

“Why are you guys so noisy?” the shorter girl exclaimed, standing straight from sitting down at the others lap.

Both of them, the butler and the Women in black called Masters, finally turned their attention to us. As they stepped out of the dimmed part of the room and into the lighted part, the girls gasped as they saw who were the culprits on kidnapping them, and making them watch the most nerve wrecking scene.

The taller girl stepped forward, glaring at everyone, “Why? Haven’t seen me and Ai kiss?” Risa asked, laughing hysterically at us.
wait a minute ... why I sighed when I saw this ... I should have nosebleed like usually .... hmmm .... *look at Risako* ... ehm... ok

why the hell Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san kidnapped us and forced us to see that .... well, that's the only way to "get" us to watch ...

wait a minute, didn't me and Risako kinda "forced" MaiMai to watch us too ..... sorry MaiMai ....

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »
Great one-shot! It's weird reading one of your stories that doesn't mention SakixMiyabi  :lol:
This is my favourite part:

:lol: MaimixSaki sounds great (weird, but great)  :)

Great One-shot!  :twothumbs

(Yossh... I must go to more English lessons...)

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 03:23:29 AM »
Nicely done, panick :D I really enjoy reading this one and it is in a funny setting too :lol: MaimixSaki :love:

Keep writing!

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 10:03:45 AM »
It's been a while since I posted here!
Btw, this one-shot is not Kids... sorry..  :sweatdrop:

--------------------------

The Flirt

I was walking on the corridors as people, particularly guys, kept looking at me. In times like this, I want to ask them what their problem is…but, I already know.

“The flirt is here.” One whispered loudly for me to hear.

“I wonder if she’ll flirt with my girlfriend again today.” Another one whispered on my left.

I’m trying hard to ignore them. So what if I was flirting with her girlfriend? As if I’ll get her from him. I nudged my bag up on my shoulders, as I entered the classroom sighing. The room is noisy as usual. The girls kept on sharing useless rumors, sharing their love lives, putting on make-up and some are just talking with their friends. I hate noisy places, but this room is different. I feel safe whenever I’m in here. I placed my bag on the hook of my desk before throwing myself on the chair. My boots hit the top of my desk, as I fold my arms and staring out the window, losing myself on my thoughts. I don’t wear the girl’s uniform because I hate it. Instead, the principal agreed for me to use the boy’s uniform. Maybe having a father as the principal in your school has some advantage to it.

The door slides open, the school basketball teams vice captain came in, stomping his way towards me. Him again…

“Yamada!” He exclaimed, trying to get my attention.

“What?” I asked, glaring at him.

“Don’t you dare flirt with her! I’m warning you.” He threatened, but it didn’t hit me in anyway. I wasn’t afraid of him.

I can feel all eyes were on us. He’s making a scene again. Ever since the rumor of me, liking the girl he likes came out, he kept on coming every now and then. Threatening me not to flirt with her.

“What are you? Her boyfriend?” I answered, letting out a smirk.

He was silent. I guess I hit a nerve. I kept my smirk, as I can see him trembling and balling his fists. To tell the truth, I don’t like that girl. She’s way too tall for me, and she’s just so unattractive. I just flirted with her to get me out of trouble a couple of times. My friends often tell me that I flirt just to get what I want. Well, my friends were right. I’m flirting just to get me out of trouble or to get what I want. Now I see myself as a player. Oh well…

“Just don’t flirt with her!” He yelled once again, before storming out of the room. I rolled my eyes, going back to where I was staring before.

Now, thinking about it. I have flirted with every girl in this school, except for…

The door opened, revealing the two most popular girls in school. Reina and Aika… I whispered as I locked my gaze at them, laughing their way to their seats. Reina’s seat is on the same row as mine, while Aika’s was behind hers.

I have flirted with everyone, except her… I stared at the girl Reina was talking to. Aika Mistui…

I felt my heart change its pace as she bent down, I gulped, trying to stop myself from looking. I can’t! I kept on staring at her, even if knowing that it’s bad to stare. Why is it every time I see her, my heart changes its pace? Why do I keep trying to be a good girl when she is around? Why can’t I get myself to flirt with her?

I kept asking these questions inside my head, but only one answer kept coming out. You love her damn it!

Fine! I do! So what? She won’t love a flirt! I answered back. I admit. I love her, but I can’t get myself to tell. It’s because, I was afraid. I’m afraid that she’ll reject me.

For crying out loud Rei! For all the things you could be afraid of, you get yourself scared by only that girl!

I was still staring at her, when she looked at me. Our eyes met, I didn’t know what to do. She gave out a smile as I could feel my heart beat faster. I was about to smile when I realized I couldn’t. I rolled my eyes instead and went back to looking out the window.

Rei! You’re pathetic! You should have at least smiled for once! I sighed while trying to make myself comfortable in my seat again. I wanted to, but I just can’t.

***Lunch Break***

I wonder what she is doing… “Aika!” I jumped out of the chair, surprised by the sudden call of my name.

“Aika. I’m sorry, but you weren’t listening again.” Reina explained, helping me to sit down again.

“I’m sorry… I was just thinking of something.” I answered, trying to hide the slight blush.

She looked at me, with those teasing eyes, as she let out a smirk, “You’re thinking about her again, right?” The slight blush worsened, I was all red. I shook my head before hitting Reina.

“No!” I answered, before fixing my gaze on the food in front of me.

I heard her sigh as she hooked her arm around my neck, “Look. Don’t dream on that flirt. You’ll just get hurt.”

“I don’t like her. She just amuses me.” I answered timidly, while playing with the left over sauce on my bowl.

She pulled me close, hugging me from the side, “But did you know? You are the only one she hasn’t flirted yet.” I looked at her confused. I’m the only one she hasn’t flirted with?

“Me? But I thought you haven’t yet?” I asked, as she held the back of her neck, “I haven’t…”

“Then, why do you say I’m the only one she hadn’t flirted with?” I was getting confused, why did Reina say that I’m the only one, when she just said she hasn’t also.

“I was the one who flirted with her.” She answered, giving out a forced laugh, before tapping my back.

I glared at her as she started to laugh on my expression. Why would she flirt with her? She knows I’m feeling something for Rei. I just can’t figure out what it is… I need air.[/B]

I left Reina in the room, still laughing at me while I went straight to the rooftop. I opened the door, and stepped out, letting out a loud sigh.

“Why am I the only one she hasn’t flirted with?” I complained, shouting each word out.

“Because she couldn’t.” I froze, realizing who’s voice just answered me. I slowly looked back, seeing Rei kicking the door to a close.

“Because she couldn’t.” I answered, kicking the door to a close, I don’t want anyone seeing me talking with her. I turned to her, seeing her scared face. I walked closer, my footsteps echoing, as my boots hit the floor. I kept walking closer as she stepped backward every time. She reached the end the wall, leaning on it as I get closer. I stopped as I was so close, her uniform, already touching mine. I can see her trembling, as I stare at her face.

“W-why?” She asked, turning her face away. I tried not to run away, as I did once in the comfort room and another one at the classroom during after school cleaning.

I leaned closer to her ear, as I whispered the lame reason I could think of, “Cause she thinks you’re special. So she doesn’t want to touch you.” I answered, as I was running around screaming in my head.

She turned her head, making her lips touch mine accidentally. I froze. I wish this won’t end, but it did when she looked away. I stared at her, seeing her cheeks grew red. I loved this situation, but it surprised me she didn’t push me and run away when our lips touched.

This is the time! Tell her Rei! Now!

“Why do you say I’m special?” She asked, as she played with the end of her blouse.

Say it now!

“Cause…” I gently held her chin, tilting it up, as her eyes met mine, “I love you, Aika.” I leaned in, closing the gap between us. My hands explored her body, her curves, as we kept kissing. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as her arms wrapped around my neck.

I didn’t expect this to happen. I’m sharing my feelings with the one I thought wouldn’t be mine. We stopped, breathing heavily as we start to catch some air. I kissed her forehead then pulled her close.

I guess I should just pretend this didn’t happen. Wait…why? I kissed her head, before answering my own question. We aren’t meant for each other…

She looked at me as the bell rang. Lunch is finished, and class will start soon. I let out a small smile, before letting her go. I started to walk back to the door, not waiting for her to follow.

I guess, that’s it. I told myself, opening the door. I felt a grip on my hand as I was about to step inside. I looked back, seeing Aika looking at me with a worried face.

“What?” I asked, trying to bring back my Yankee style of talking.

“Is that it?” She asked back. I can’t stand that look. Please, just go back to your happy, carefree look…

I nodded before trying to walk away, but she tugged my hand, not wanting me to go. I stopped, looking at her again.

“I’m a flirt Aika. You’re one of the popular girls in school. We don’t belong to the same kind.” I looked down, as I gulped, before looking back at her, “We aren’t meant for each other.”

With that, she let go of my hand, as I went back to class. It seems the teacher isn’t here, but it’s self-study time. I sighed, before throwing myself again on my seat, placing my feet on top of my desk. I found myself staring at the front, lost on my thoughts again, as I remember Aika’s touch, her scent, her taste, her lips. Those lips. I want to taste them once more, but I know I won’t anymore. I scanned the room, Aika hasn’t arrived yet, and Reina was getting worried. She was staring at the door for sometime now, not doing the activity on the board. I rolled my eyes and went back looking at the front, reading the activity we need to finish for this class.

I’ll do that later. We’ll be passing that tomorrow anyway. I said to myself, folding my arms again, getting ready to take a nap. I heard the door open and I guess it was Aika who came in, since Reina started to squeal.

“Aika, I was so worried, where did you go?” Reina asked, following Aika towards where she was headed. Aika kept quiet, “Aika, where are you going? You passed your seat a while ago.”

I tried not to look wherever she was headed. I just looked at my boots, seeing some dust on a part of it. I’ll clean that later. I told myself, as Aika stopped beside my desk.

What now?

I looked her way, but was surprised as I felt her lips on mine. As I was caught off guard, my eyes were open, and I can see Reina and the others staring at us. She backed away slightly, looking at my eyes, “Who said we are not meant for each other?” I didn’t know what to answer, the display she just did shocked me more than the others.

“The important thing is…we love each other” I gulped, trying to get all of this in my head. I can’t keep up, “I love you Rei Yamada.” She ended the issue, as she leaned in once more, locking her lips unto mine, as I kissed her back.

She’s right…

I pulled her close, kissing her deeper as she kissed back once more. Applause came coming after, as we stopped and looked around.

I guess everyone agrees with her too.

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Marry Me Part 1 [SakiMiya One-Shot] *Updated 12/02*
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 07:21:42 AM »
I decided to do a one-shot! Yay! For so long I didn't write, I finally had the motivation to do a Two-shot. Okay, my sister and me calls a one-shot with two parts as TWO-SHOT. XD So I'll be posting Part one of the one-shot. Hope you guys like it. XD

-----------------

Marry Me [Part 1]

“I won’t marry you Saki!”

The thunder roared as the rain continued to pour. I slipped my hand in my jacket’s pocket as I turned the volume of my mp3 player up.

“I won’t help you with this. I’m sorry, Saki.”

I continued to walk under the rain with only my jacket and its hood to protect me from getting wet and cold. With the high volume playing in my ear, I thought it would stop me from thinking, but I was wrong. It just made me think more.

I stopped in front of the bookstore to get myself out of the rain. I leaned on the wall with both my hands in my jacket’s pockets. To avoid the eyes of people walking along, I looked down, staring at the dry part of the pavement. I tried to make myself comfortable before taking my phone out to look at the time.

“Just four in the afternoon, but father would get mad if I come home late. I better go home.” I whispered to myself. I let out a sigh before standing straight and also to fix my jacket. Before walking back, I looked at my right. It became a habit to do so and in my surprise, I froze. I didn’t expect to see her here and at this time.

I could see her staring back at me with her eyes wide open. I didn’t know what to do but then, I saw her smile. Seeing her smile made me warm inside. I couldn’t feel the dampness of my pants and the cold feeling it was giving me. She closed her cute pinkish umbrella and walked closer towards me.

“Saki, what are you doing here? And you didn’t bring an umbrella! Look, your pants are wet!” The girl told me as she crouched down to look at my pants. “I always told you to bring an umbrella. Not only your jacket.”

She should stop telling me these. “It’s fine Miya. I’m more comfortable with only my jacket.” If she doesn’t, it would just get harder.

She was not convinced on me saying its fine without an umbrella and started to tell me her usual things about bringing one. I couldn’t stop her from talking so I just smiled and stared at her cute face as she continued her lecture.

“I care about you Saki. So please promise me that you’ll bring an umbrella next time? I wouldn’t want you to get sick.”

My smile faded as I heard her say that and it made me think. If only I had the guts to tell her. If only it was easy to tell her not to care and say things like that. It would make things easier.

I just looked at her and regained my smile, “Mhm. I’ll bring an umbrella next time. I promise.”

With that, her worried face faded and a smile took its place. She looked at her watch as she then bid me goodbye. “I’m sorry Saki. I can’t stay any longer. Risako would get upset when I’m late.”

I nodded and said farewell as I watched her open her umbrella and hurriedly walked away. Vanishing as she took a turn at the end of the walk, I put on my earphones again as I started to walk back home.

“I’m sorry Saki. I can’t stay any longer. Risako would get upset when I’m late.”

I couldn’t get that phrase out of my head. I’m happy for Miya that she has Risako. She loves her and there is nothing I could do about it. I just wish I wouldn’t get affected by it. I could see that Miya is happy with Risako, and with that, I won’t get in between. At least, not anymore..

I walked towards the front door and as I opened it, I found two shoes that I wasn’t familiar with. I closed the door and took off my rubber shoes. I peeked in our living room and saw my parents sitting down on our sofa as another couple sat adjacent to them.

“I’m sorry that my son is not here. He promised to come with us but instead, his company called. He was being called for a meeting but he said he would come as soon as the meeting is over.”

The man apologized as my parents told him it was fine. “It’s okay. We also apologize for our daughter is not home too.”

I tried to creep slowly and carefully not to get noticed but then, I heard my moms’ voice calling me. I can’t disobey her and it would be rude since we have visitors. I turned and walked towards my parents and they let me sit between them.

“Ah! It’s good that you came home Saki. We want you to be present as we plan the wedding.”

I took a peek at my father as I forced a smile. My mom held my hand, whispering near my ear - telling me not to get nervous. I just nodded and listened as they continued to plan the wedding - my wedding.

I was getting tired of listening. I didn’t want any of this. I don’t want to get married. If the person I would be bound eternity to would not be Miya, then, I wouldn’t want to get married. I looked at the parents of my so-called, fiancé, and I couldn’t even stare at them for long. It’s not that I don’t like them. They had been our family friend since I was small but then, I don’t want to hurt them.

A knock on the door was then heard and my mom stood up to see who came. I waited for her to come back and as she went in, a boy followed her with a smile on his face. I knew who he was. He was a good friend but I couldn’t see him as my husband.

“Mr. and Mrs. Shimizu, you have met my son before. But let him introduce himself again.”

“Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Shimizu, I’m Daiki. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

The guy bowed down after he introduced himself and my parents couldn’t stop smiling at him.

“It’s nice to meet you again Daiki. You met our daughter, Saki.” My father turned to me and I knew what he meant. I stood up slowly and introduced myself. And as I looked at Daiki’s eyes, I knew even with his smile, he too didn’t want this.

---------

A few days later, Berryz were called to H!P. Tsunku wanted to discuss about the new single he wanted Berryz to release. As I entered the meeting room, Momo, Kumai, Maasa and Miya were already there. I took a deep breath and greeted everyone good morning. They replied in unison and while I was fixing my seat, Momo jumped beside me.

“Ka-pu-ten! How are you?”

“I’m fine Momo. Why?”
I asked as I chuckled a little before sitting down.

“Eh. That’s good! Well, it’s because you haven’t been talking to us and we thought something is wrong. It’s unusual for you not to check on us.” Momo explained as the others agreed.

I scanned their faces before looking back at Momo. “I’m fine, really. There’s nothing wrong. I just got busy these days. I’m sorry for making you all worry.”

With my answer, Momo tapped my back and walked back to Yurina and Maasa. I on the other hand took out my phone to see if there were any new messages but there were none. The attention I was giving my phone was stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I looked, Miya was beside me. She smiled and asked me to come with her to the comfort room. Without any reason to say no, I closed my phone and followed her.

In the comfort room, I was looking at myself on the mirror and was fixing my hair when Miya stood beside me. I could see she had something in her mind. Her smile was not there anymore.

“Miya? Are you okay?” I asked as I then turned to face her. She looked down as if thinking of what to say.

“Saki..” I heard her whisper.

“Mh?” I responded, not knowing what she was thinking.

“Are you really okay?” She asked as she looked back at me. At first, I couldn’t think of what to say. I knew that if we were alone and if she felt something was really wrong, she’ll ask and in the end, I would eventually tell her. I’m too honest around her. Even if I shouldn’t be telling her, she always gets to know in the end.

I smiled lightly and nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry. If there is, I would tell you.”
She still didn’t look convinced as she then took my hand and I could feel she was shaking.

“Is this about that?” She asked and I was confused.

“What do you mean?” I asked back, pretending not to know where this was going.

She bit her lower lip before answering my question, “You know I can’t marry you Saki. I have a girlfriend and I love her. I do love you too, but not as how I love Risako. I’m sorry.”

After hearing what she meant, a picture of what happened a few days ago started to cloud my mind.

“Miya!”

“Yeah?”

I paused, thinking of what to say next until I heard her speak.

“What’s up?”

I looked away for a little while, gulping down my nervousness and trying to stop my shaking. With what I wanted to ask in mind, I finally looked back at her with the little guts I have and started to make things serious.

“Miya, I need your help. Please, help me.” I pleaded. I could see her puzzled face as she stared at me with worry starting to take over.

“What is it? What happened?” She asked as she took a step closer. I didn’t know what or how to explain. I don’t want her to know I was getting married - married to someone I don’t even love.

“Marry me, Miya.” I told her in a desperate attempt to not explain and just get out of this problem without thinking of what might happen. I just need to get away.

“What?” She asked in a confused tone. “You want me to marry you?”

I nodded as an answer. I know it’s too much, but if I would get married, I want to be married to someone I love. I want to marry Miya.

“No.” I heard her whisper. “I can’t marry you, Saki.”

I looked at her as I felt my eyes starting to water. I slowly took her hand and held it tightly. “Please Miya. Marry me. It would just be for a little while. We could get divorced..”

“No!”

I was taken a back. My grip went loose and her hand slipped down.

“I won’t marry you Saki!” She let out a sigh before looking away. I felt my cheeks getting wet and my eyes started to close on me.

“I won’t help you with this. I’m sorry, Saki.”

What she told me made me take my hand away from her. Who wouldn’t get hurt when someone you love told you something like that, but then, that’s not what really the problem was. I’m not ready to tell my friends about what really there is, but I need to tell Miya, now.

“I know. You told me days ago and I understood. But that is not what’s bothering me.” I started as I could tell she was confused.

“What? You mean it’s not about that?” I shook my head before looking back at her.

“Miya, I’m getting married with someone else.”

She took a step back as she heard what I said. I laughed a little just to stop myself from getting teary. “I didn’t know how to tell all of you, because I don’t know what you guys might think.”

I smiled while fixing myself, “I know, it’s shocking and unexpected, but let’s talk about this another time. Okay? The meeting would start soon. We shouldn’t be late.” I let out a small smile before leading the way back to the meeting room. I sat down away from Miya. I knew I got away from explaining this time, but when she gets back to herself, sooner or later, she’ll want to talk about it again. I should get ready.

After the meeting, I bid everyone goodbye and walked out of the room. As soon as I had a little distance from the door, I heard someone call my name. I looked back and it was Miya. I started to tell my feet to move but it wouldn’t. I don’t want to talk about the wedding, not that it’s something new, it’s just I still can’t discuss it with Miya.

“Saki, let’s go.”

“Where?”

“Hmmm, somewhere to eat?”

I looked at her a little confused. “..Okay”

I couldn’t say no, but it’s unexpected. It’s been a long time since Miya and I went out together. Not really a date but just going around places to eat or go window-shopping.

She felt that I was being a little distant as I’m walking behind her. She stopped and the next thing I saw was her hand, reaching out for mine. I reluctantly took it and she just smiled. We walked together, side by side and hand in hand. I let her lead me to wherever we were going and she led me to the park.

“What are we doing here?” I asked since I didn’t know why we were in the park.

“It’s peaceful here.” Miya answered as she sat down on one of the swings.

I sat on the swing beside hers as I placed my bag down. I then took hold of both chains of the swing and continued to be quiet.

“Saki, why don’t we go to Okinawa?”

I was unsure of what I just heard so I asked, “What? To Okinawa?”

She nodded with a huge smile on her face. “Yes. We’ll stay there for the weekend. I already booked a place to stay.”

I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Why would she invite me to Okinawa?

“Why?” I asked, not really getting what is happening.

“Well, I planned to go with Risako but, she had a scheduled photo shoot for the weekend. It would be a waste if I don’t go to this trip. I mean, I already paid for the accommodations and all other things needed.”

I looked away, nodding as I heard her explanation. Now, I don’t know if I should go.

“So, are you coming?”

I looked at her, letting out a smile, “Sure. I’ll come with you.”

I saw her jump off the swing with a huge smile on her face. She looked so gorgeous. I wish I could see her often like this. I wish, I could see her smiling like this, even after my wedding.

“Okay, so I’ll pick you up tomorrow at eight in the morning?”

I took my bag and stood up, taking a step beside her. “Yes. Tomorrow. Eight in the morning. Don’t be late.” I teased before letting out a giggle.

She laughed, “Of course. I won’t be late.”

With that, she walked me home, her hand holding mine and my heart beating fast. I wish, Miya wouldn’t let go of my hand, ever again.

--------------------

Hope you enjoyed the part one and would want to read part two. <3

BTW! Please don't make violent reactions about me partnering (in a little bit) Daiki with Saki in this fic. You'll see what happens to him in part three, okay?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 11:12:06 AM by panickofpain »

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Marry Me Part 1 [SakiMiya One-Shot] *Updated 12/02*
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 11:10:09 AM »
Let's see, I thought this fic would only be in two parts but now, since I'm writing it already, I need to cut it into three parts. And so... so sorry, I will still be writing the part 3 and I promise, that would be the last part of this supposed to be one-shot. ^^;

Uhm, another thing. Pardon me for this part. I think it is quite confusing... If you guys are not satisfied with it, please tell me and so I could improve on my next fic (if ever there is another one coming). Thank you. :D

Ah, last thing. This part is very long. :ph34r: and I think part 3 would just be short since that is the ending. XD

Oh... very last thing. I suggest you listen to a sad song while you read everything. :D Oh, not only a sad song but a song that means letting that person go so that he/she would live life as he/she wanted to. (The song has nothing to do with the fic. It is just that that's what I was doing while writing it. XD )

--------------------------

Marry Me [Part 2]

Taking the last step down the stairs, I went directly to the kitchen without knowing what to do once I’m there. I got accustomed on going there directly every morning to get a glass of milk and a piece of white bread to go with it. It’s a little light breakfast for someone who works as a singer and dancer at Hello!Project – well known for its intense practices – but with little time every morning, I can’t stay and wait for mom to wake up and for her to finish cooking. With my backpack still at hand, I placed it on the table and went to get myself a glass of milk, as usual. As I took a sip of milk, I glanced at the clock and it was just thirty-minutes past six in the morning.

“It’s still this early?” I whispered. It was a little surprised that I woke up earlier than planned. I sat on one of the chairs near the table and thought of what made me stay up late last night and not even letting me sleep. “It’s all Miya’s fault…” I took another sip before placing the empty glass down on the table. “Good morning Saki!” A voice greeted and it made me jump slightly off my seat. Looking at the too familiar person who just walked in, I smiled at her as she also did to me. “Good morning.” I replied as she put on her apron and approached the refrigerator to get the ingredients she needed for cooking breakfast.

I stayed at the kitchen for a while, still finishing my milk while waiting for Miya to come. After glancing at the clock again as I thought when Miya would come, a tune my mom was humming made me at ease and even made me smile. I closed my eyes and remembered one of the special memories I had years ago. Sakura no Shiori…

I was in the midst of reminiscing when the doorbell rang and my mom asked me to get it. It was just a little after seven and I thought it was already Miya. “She’s early.” I told myself in disbelief. Before opening the door, I fixed myself and straightened my clothes. I took a deep breath before turning the knob. I smiled once I opened it and took a peek on who was on the other side. Upon seeing the person, the smile slowly faded but I tried to keep it for a little while as I asked the person to come in. “Daiki.. What made you come and visit?” I asked in disbelief that Daiki was the one who came and not Miya. He greeted my mom first before answering my question. “I heard you were going for a trip this weekend.” I was surprised. No one knew I was going to a trip this weekend. I turned to my mom and she sighed, “It was your father. He actually wanted Daiki to come with you.”

“What?” Was the only thing I said as a reaction to the idea. I looked back at Daiki and said my apologies for being rude. “It’s just that, I’m going with a close friend and it has been a long time since we last went out together.” I bit my lower lip with the excuse I gave but it was a trip that I really want to spend alone with Miya. “You understand, right?” I was surprised when he just laughed. “I know and I understand. I actually don’t want to interfere with your business with friends. I just came to see you off.”

I continued on staring at him with confusion running around in my mind. My dad was so good on talking to people that he could easily control them, but why didn’t it work with Daiki? I was still trying to figure it out when another knock on the front door came. It was already forty minutes past seven and now I’m sure it was Miya. True enough, as I opened the door, Miya was standing in front of me. “Hey!” She greeted and I replied with a smile. I invited her to come in even just for a little while since the cab was already waiting for us outside.

Mom greeted Miya with a warm welcome since it had been months since she last came by. “I hope the two of you would have fun in Okinawa.” Miya smiled, “We will. I’ll make sure we will.” After hearing Miya say that, she looked at me with her usual smile but it seemed like something was behind it. Something that made me eager to go to the trip and find out but before I could even imagine what it was, a cough came from behind me and I was surprised. “Ah, Miya, this is Daiki. Daiki, this is Miya. The close friend I was telling you about.” I introduced as I watched them greet each other. “Don’t worry about Saki. I’ll be sure to take care of her.” Miya assured him though Daiki was not afraid of that. “I know you will. But if ever I see her hurt when she gets back, you’ll be dead.” He told her with a laugh at the end. Miya laughed as well but the cab driver was already in a hurry for he feared traffic would befall us when we stay longer. With a couple of beeps, I took my backpack on the floor and swung it to my side but Daiki took it while I was off guard and held on to it while we walk to the cab. I was a little embarrassed for a little while since no one had done that for me for a while now. The last time I could remember was the summer two years ago; when Miya was still in love with me.

I said my last goodbyes’ to my mom and to Daiki before we really left. In the cab, Miya was letting me see the place we were going to stay at and the places we were going. “We’ll be staying here.” As she pointed one of the specific hotel from the general Terrace Hotels brochure, “Busena Terrace?” I whispered and hearing it, she nodded. I looked at her surprised but a little uncomfortable. She went silent for a little while as she tried to depict what was on my mind. “What?” She asked softly, “Is there something wrong? Don’t you like the place?” She asked a few more questions since I kept quiet. It was nothing really. I just thought it was quite expensive for just a weekend trip. To think of it, this was supposed to be for Risako, not mine. I smiled at her and answered her so many questions. “It was nothing. I just thought it was too much for just a weekend trip.” I smiled again, reluctantly this time as I continued my answer, “but then I realized, this was a trip for you and.. Risako. So it should be like this.” Miya shook her head and sighed. “Don’t think about that now. We’re going to this trip so you could forget your recent concerns and just enjoy it.” I didn’t know what to say but thank her for her concern but it made me think. Was she doing this because I’ll be married soon or was it because she didn’t want her money to be wasted because of the sudden photo shoot of Risako? Whatever it was, she was right, I should stop thinking of things for now.

After that conversation, we were silent throughout the trip – from the cab up to the plane and when it landed at Okinawa. From Okinawa, we decided to stop for something to eat and since it was still early for us to check-in at Busena Terrace. As how Okinawa was known, it had an American style into it but with no doubt, Japanese was still dominant. We went to eat at a park where there is a stall for crepes. We ate and strolled around the park but as soon as the next boat to Busena Cape was scheduled to take in passengers, we were off to the dock. The next day went by as we enjoyed the view of the underwater world from the underwater observatory of Busena Marine Park. The second day, we just went for a little stroll around the hotel and used its outdoor swimming pool to cool down from a hot day. While we were having fun swimming, Miya suggested we eat at a nearby restaurant for dinner and for something special before we leave tomorrow morning. I thought it was a great idea and so I decided to go with her plan.

When we were already walking to the restaurant, I told Miya that we’ll be eating in a cheap restaurant since I don’t want her to spend so much for me. I’m just someone asked to be a replacement and so, I don’t deserve this treatment. I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn’t recognize we were already sitting on a table with a luxurious covering as well as the whole restaurant. I was brought back to my senses when Miya called my attention for my order. I quickly took the menu and looked for something I would like. I didn’t mind the price at first but after telling the waiter of my order and him leaving, I checked the price out and was surprised. I looked at Miya and shook my head. “I told you a cheap restaurant will do.” I wanted to cancel the order but she stopped me and gave me a reason, “Just sit down and enjoy the upcoming meal. This restaurant is fine. I’ll be the one paying anyway.” I shook my head furiously now and refused her decision. “No, I’ll pay for it.” I answered her but she just flashed me a soft smile and made me sit down comfortably. “Saki.. I’m the one who invited you to come with me. I’m responsible for you. So please let me. Take it as something to repay you for the inconvenience I’ve brought you.”

I wanted to speak up but I ended up silent. It’s not because I agree with what she wanted but because I heard her say that exact phrase before. It was the exact same thing she told me two years ago but I remember it to be kind, apologetic and heartbreaking. With the remembrance of the past, I started to shed a tear. She might have caught a glimpse of it since before I could even excuse myself so I could go to the ladies room, she was already asking what was wrong and was already handing me her handkerchief. I smiled at her as I shook my head a little. “Nothing... Nothing’s wrong. I just rem- Excuse me.” I refused to take her hankie as I tried to wipe my tears with my fingers before standing up to go to the comfort room.

When I was already at the hallway to the comfort rooms, I started to run to it for tears started to come once more. Why do I need to remember these things? I need to forget… My thoughts took halt when I bumped into someone unknowingly. “I’m sorry.” I told the person I bumped into while bowing before starting to get to the comfort room in a hurry but before I could go any farther, a sudden call of my name stopped me. “Saki?”

I looked back and found myself staring at Daiki. I can’t let him see me like this and so I turned around and started to walk. After a few steps, a tug on my arm stopped me once again and there was Daiki. I could feel he was tempted to ask but just as he would have, I told him not to ask. Instead, he just took me in his arms and hugged me tightly; trying to soothe me while I tried to stop myself from crying. It lasted for a long 15 minutes before I could show myself again to Miya. When I sat down, she asked me if I was feeling better and I nodded as an answer. “I’m sorry earlier. I just remembered something and it made me emotional for a bit.”

She just smiled back at me as the food was served. Silence grew as we started to eat. No one started a conversation until we were already in our room. I was at the veranda when she came from behind walked beside me. I looked at her with a smile before looking at the great view of the ocean at night. It was the last night I had to be free before being bound eternity to Daiki tomorrow. I was lost in my own thoughts when I didn’t catch on what Miya was saying. “Will you really get married tomorrow?”

When she realized I was not with her, she just looked at the view I was fond at. Not long after, I felt warm behind and that was when I realized, Miya was hugging me from behind. I was rooted from where I stand I didn’t know what to do. Should I stop her on what she was currently doing or should I just stay and enjoy the secure feeling it brings me? The result is the same. I always give in when it comes to her and so I didn’t stop her and even made myself comfortable. With this, I once again wished to the first star I saw tonight that Miya would not let go; to not let go of me anymore.

We spent a few minutes in silence and comfort until we heard the door banged open and it surprised us as we saw Daiki come in with Ryosuke not far behind him. “Daiki! This is not a good idea!” Ryosuke was telling him but he wouldn’t budge. I tried to come forward and talk to him but he ended up ignoring me. One thing made it clear on why he was acting like this. He was drunk. I looked at Ryosuke and would like to ask why he was drunk but before we could interact, we heard Daiki say a few words and when we looked his way, he already slapped Miya hard on the cheek. Ryosuke had a faster reaction time than me and so he tried to stop Daiki before he could hit Miya again. In my reaction, I went straight to Miya and went to secure her. While I was, Daiki was still so upset because of the effect of the booze and so he started yelling things. Things that I didn’t know if it were true or not.

“Miyabi Natsuyaki. I trusted you to take care of Saki while you go to this trip. And what did I see earlier tonight? She was crying. CRYING!”

Ryosuke tried to persuade him of leaving the room but he still stood his ground. “Did you know why I trusted you so easily? Aside from Saki telling me you’re her close friend, I researched your history and found out you had a past relationship with her. With that, I knew you know her well. You knew what makes her cry, what she likes and what she doesn’t. You know how to treat her.”

As I heard him say those, I tried to intervene with my own reason. “Daiki! Listen to me! It was not her fault I cried earlier. It was me. I remembered something I shouldn’t have. I made myself cry.”

“Just listen, Saki.” He answered and I went silent. “Miya, why did you invite Saki out here? Was it to just really let her enjoy the weekend before the wedding or was it because you wanted to spy on Risako at the presidential suite? Where she is busy having her photo shoot?”

After that, it happened too fast. I ended up seeing Miya returning a punch on Daiki’s cheek. “Just shut up! You don’t know my real reason!” She shouted back but before she could hit Daiki again, I moved in between and tried to stop her while Ryosuke tried to stop Daiki returning the favor.

“Or was it to see if Saki still loves you?” Daiki laughed for a little while before continuing his tease, “Do you think with what she would hear tonight would make her change her mind? You haven’t even told her one important thing..” Miya wanted to hit him again but I tried to stop her. “Saki would be hurt when she hears the truth.” Miya was in rage and I was left trying to stop her from attacking her prey but in a slight slop from my hand, there she goes and she hit Daiki on the cheek once again. Now it was harder than the first since Daiki fell on the floor. “Stop it! Just leave! You don’t deserve to be her husband if you act like this! I could treat her better than you do!” I couldn’t take it anymore. The fight has been too much for a short time and I don’t want to cause any trouble. I stood and stopped Miya again as I faced Daiki, “Just leave Daiki...” I told him as he was being pushed by Ryosuke away from Miya but he was too serious on his uproar and it ended him telling more even though I didn’t want to hear more.

“Your trip with Risako was supposed to be at Kafuu Resort where it is a little cheaper than this place, then why did you change hotels and one of the expensive ones as well?” Ryosuke tried to push Daiki again and was telling him to stop while I tried to stop Miya from going after him. Little by little, they went near the door. When they were already halfway through the room, Daiki shouted one last thing, “What is your reason for bringing Saki here? Right after you broke up with Risako two weeks ago?”

Hearing what just came out of Daiki’s mouth made me stop on holding on to Miya. She broke up with Risako two weeks ago? What is all these? So many information in such little time made me confused. Without further ado, Ryosuke found an opening and pushed Daiki out the door and before Daiki could even say more, he closed the door and led him back to their room.

When we were left alone, all the things that Daiki had just said came back to me one by one. With all of those, it made me want to know the truth. “Was that true Miya?” She didn’t answer and so I was forced to ask again, “Did you really break up with Risako two weeks ago?” She still didn’t answer me and my eyes started to swell again. I grabbed her arm and made her look at me. “Tell me.. Is it true?”

It took a few seconds before she responded, “Yes. We did. Two weeks ago. Right after I saw you at the entrance of the bookstore. ”

I still need to take everything in as I let her go. I slowly backed a few steps from her and asked, “Then… Is there a reason why you brought me here?”

Silence came again but I know she would answer and so I waited. “I.. I just wanted you to enjoy the weekend with me..”

I started to get teary once again, for no reason at all. “You wanted me to enjoy the weekend with you? That’s all?”

I could see her as she bit her lip, thinking of what she would say but it made me doubt if it was her true intention or if this was all show so she could sneak in to the presidential suite to watch Risako. “No.. That’s not the only reason..” I heard her whisper and it made me more curious but tears made me stutter. “T-then wh-at other reasons?”

She looked away and sighed. “I wanted you to have fun before your wedding.”

I thought she would say something worse, like telling me she was here to spy on Risako but I didn’t imagine her telling me this.

“I see… So you still wanted me to get married… I get it. Just, please answer me on why you told Daiki that you could treat me better?” I watched her as she stood in silence. She was not answering me and so I tried to get the information out by asking another question. “Is there a reason behind it?” I was actually waiting for an answer that I once had wished for. Something that would give me a reason to refuse the wedding and would tell my parents that there is someone other than Daiki that is willing to marry me without force. Someone who I love but I guess it was not meant to be true. I started packing my things after a few more confrontations.

“No. There is no reason behind it. I’m happy that you’re getting married to someone who is willing to love you.”

“Is that really all?”

“Yes. What else did you think?”

“I don’t know… I thought you’ll tell me something that would make me know that you… still love me.”

“I’m sorry there is nothing like that..”

“Miya.. don’t lie to me.. There is, right?” I started to pull on her hand as tears started to really fall.

“You still love me Miya.. You still do.”

“Saki…”

“I know you do.. If you don’t.. Then why would you say that to Daiki?” I tried to hold her tighter and closer to me but she was the one who kept stopping me. Why?

“Miya… be honest with me. Please…” With a sigh, she whispered, “I’m sorry”, then left the room.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Marry Me Part 2 [SakiMiya Three-Shot?] *Updated 08/09*
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 04:01:01 PM »
Ahhh~!! :mon zoom: Did I read part one back when you posted it last year? I don't remember! :lol: But part 2 really took it up a level... though you better not take 6 months for part three! :angry: :lol:

Still... I'm not sure if I like what's happening or not. XD I suppose it depends on what'll happen in part three... You'll treat Saki and Miya well, right? :mon cute: Right!?

Either way, is it a bad thing I wanna punch Daiki too? :ph43r: He may just be upset that it seemed Saki was hurt, but still I'm worried if he does things like that. >.>

That Terrace hotel has a wedding terrace too... Is it too much to ask for Miya and Saki to elope there the next morning? :D

It really shows you've put effort and research into it, so I wanted to be sure and comment this time. Glad to see you writing again. ^_^ And don't worry, unless they're years apart, I wouldn't mind if it went past three parts as long as we have plenty of MiyaSaki fluff. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gang Kiz - Honey Honey