JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Baby Cop (feat. Mummy-D)

Author Topic: ♥☆XiaoAi's Oneshots☆♥  (Read 2896 times)

Offline XiaoAi

♥☆XiaoAi's Oneshots☆♥
« on: April 24, 2009, 12:49:24 PM »
tis e first time i posting a fic. pardon me for any mistake..my english is kinda sux..   :sweatdrop:

~You are mine~

“Gaki san, stop practising, you should rest”
“Leader, are you listening?”
“OI!!LEADER!!, we don’t want another Aichan” I stop when I heard her name, the name that I doesn’t want to listen now.
“Kamei, shhhh” Sayu pull Kamei away and frown.
“What?”
“You the sub leader now, stop acting that you don’t know what I’m saying”
“Ahhh, sorry gaki, I didn’t mean to mention her name, sorry sorry”
“Niigaki Risa, you should stop acting and begin like this, breaking up with Aichan is not the end of the world.”
“REINA!!!”
“Shut up! She the leader yet she doesn’t have the leader look now, just look how she behave now”

I heard Reina shouting back at the girls. Ending of the world? Yes, to me, losing her is equal the end of my world.

**Flashback**
[1 Week Ago]
“Ai chan, please stop, I have something to ask you”
“I have nothing to talk to you”
“Why, why are you so cold to me nowadays?”
“No reason”
“I don’t believe, there must be a reason for it, did I do anything wrong that make you angry?”
“No”
“Ai chan, please tell me, please”
“OK!! So you want to know the reason?! The reason is I don’t love you anymore, I don’t want to love you anymore!” I was stunned by what she said, tear start to roll down my eye.
“Why?!” I ask while grabbing onto you.
“Because I don’t want it to spoil my career, let’s break up” You push away my hand cruelty and walk away without turning back. I broke down into tears and sob non stop.

**End**

“Gaki san, its not your fault, it her fault for leaving you, so please don’t torture yourself”
“Kamei, gaki san, ai chan must have a reason to do so”
“Reason! Don’t loves me anymore, don’t want to love me anymore, loving me will spoil her career, if those are reason, I can’t accept it, I can’t!” I should back at sayu.

The room is filled with silent, no one dare to say anything

“I hate her” I don’t know why I saying this, but she hurting me too much.
“Gaki San!”
“I really feel sorry for ai chan, loving someone with all her heart and what she gets in the end? Hatred by her lover, what a joke” reina said with a cold laugh.
“So do you mean it’s my fault that she left me?” I shouted back
“Stop shouting at me, I didn’t say it your fault, it is her, she is just to stupid to fall in love with you” Reina shout back. “So that is what you feel? Feel that ai chan betray your love, left you all alone for her career?”
“Isnt that so?”
“And you believe it?”
“Yes, I believe it, she….” Before I can finish my sentence, reina shout back at me again.
“She never betray you, never! She wont leave you alone just for her career, never! She doing all this is cause of you, she want you to be happy, she know even she not around, there’s us by your side, there kamei by your side, what about her? She was all alone once again.”
“But..”
“No but, I never intend to pass you this, but I think you should read it yourself”

It’s aichan diary, the diary she said she will wrote about us, but she never wants me to see it, but why it was with reina.

“I know you are thinking why it is with me, she didn’t pass it to me, I pick it up from the trash bin.”
“What?!”
“listen first, this diary, from what I know, she haven been carrying it with her all the time, but after she saw that you and kamei is chatting happily yeaterday, she decided to throw it away. Do you know what she say? She say that she always felt that kamei is a better choice for you and now you don’t need her anymore, there’s no use for this diary anymore. It really hurt when I heard her said those.

My heart sank, I take e diary from reina and turn to one of the pages.

1 april 2007
   Today I’m very happy, gaki san told me she love me, and we are finally together..offically together. I cant stop smiling when I think about it. I promise I will love her forever and ever, I will not break her heart nor make her cry..i never forget this day..ai chan is really happy.
Happy Aichan^^..

My tear start to drop when I read this entry, the day I told you I love you, and you though I was just joking cause it was April fool days, the day I saw you smiling happily, the day when you keep stumble with your words cause you were too nervous. i will never forget this day too.

14 Sept 2008
   The first time we having a big quarrel after we are together..i never intend to bring her in. I’s just feeling jealous whether I see you two acting so close together, it just look like both of you are the one who are together. Do you know it hurt me so much that you said me and reina. That just a birthday kiss frm reina, I didn’t intend to bring in kamei and hurt you too, I never intend too..
Depress Aichan

Ai chan, I’m sorry, I never thought about this, so all this time, I was the one who never care about you feeling.

22 dec 2009
   We cried together when we know that I’m graduating from Morning Musume soon. It mean the time we are together will get lesser and lesser, but even I graduate, I still love you..
Aichan

Forever and ever

9 may 2009
   Today is my graduation day, you promise not to cried but you ended up crying so hard that we have to stop for 10 min for you and the rest to coll down. It hurt me so hurt. I never forget what you say during the speech.
“ai chan and I, we belong to a whole, never ever separate ne~ ever and ever”
I will not forget this, but I have already decided what to do.. sorry I have to do it..
Aichan

I cant stop crying, I never forget what I have promise you. I never will.

16 may 2009
   For 1 week, I feeing so miserable, I feeling so bad..i never intend to do so, but I too..i don’t want you to feel sad nor lonely whenever I not around, I really hope you can find someone who deserve you more. And I know kamei will do so. I was mean to you, real mean, I wont forgive myself.. I shout at you, push you away, saying that I don’t love you, it’s all lie, you are my only love and forever the only one. But I want you to be happy, more happy then be with me, sorry gaki san, I never want to hurt you.
Aichan

“aichan” my voice tremble so much
“read the last entry” spoke reina

22 may 2009, yesterday entry.

22 may 2009
   Takahashi ai, please don’t remember that you and her kiss before, her lips don’t belong to you anymore. Lowing my head, there are tons of words that stuck in my throat.
your smile, your happiness, its not because I love you too much, I just feel she is more suitable then me. sorry that I have to act that I’m cold, and the one who say goodbye first.
Please forgive me for my immature, don’t want to love you is just a reason to let you leave me.
please forgive me to have the selfish mindset that I want you fully belong to me.
Please forgive me that I have to act that I love the wrong person, please don’t let the time go back, I’m scare I can’t say out once more.
Please forgive me that I never explain so much.
If there’s a need for one to be lonely, let me be the one. So as to exchange for your happiness.
Aichan

This time I couldn’t stop crying, I have accused her for nothing, I’m not the one suffering, she the one who suffer the most. I still have other members by my side, but she was all alone now.

“Why? Why?”
“Don’t ask why, asking that wont change anything.”
“I don’t know what to do”
“Follow your heart, what do you want the most, just do it”

I want her, I want to be by her side, I want her to be happy. I want to share our happiness and laughter together, I don’t want it to end it like this. Closing the diary, I dash out of the room, I know what to do, now I gonna chase you back, make you mine once again and never ever let you have the chance to leave again.

“GANBATTE!” I heard the others shout..

Aichan, you will always belong to me.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: ♥☆XiaoAi's Oneshots☆♥
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »
 :cow: yay TakaGaki  :cow:

It's nice  :yep:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »
Gosh this is so sad. I really like this. Can't believe I didn't comment on this :O

Glad that Risa realised the situation (thanks to the kitty). Now she just have to find that monkey and smack her head right back XD
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 02:48:39 PM by badsaints »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 02:46:44 PM »
OMG, I only managed to skim through this as the lab is closing but I know it's gonna be heartbreaking! I'll come back and edit this again after I'm done reading it tonight, secretly :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »
It's pretty good. Go Gaki-san!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 08:02:50 PM »
Great one-shot, deep stuff running through there, my favorite type separation with realization lol
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Baby Cop (feat. Mummy-D)