JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Sky at Night

Author Topic: Wafah DuFour bin Laden  (Read 3699 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Wafah DuFour bin Laden
« on: March 13, 2006, 01:50:53 PM »
Wafah DuFour (bin Laden)

Wafah is an American singer who is a niece of Osama bin Laden - her father is a half-brother of Osama.  Her mother is the author of Inside the Kingdom, a book about her life in the bin Laden family.  There is information about Wafah at Wikipedia here.  Her personal web page is right here.

Wafah has dropped the bin Laden name for her singing career, and is usually known simply as Wafah DuFour.  She was born in 1979.

The coloured pics are from GQ magazine, January 2006;  the black & white ones from her personal site, from which I have copied them since not everyone knows how to do that from such sites.  The pics are nice but not very large, so if anyone ever finds larger versions, please post!

The 3rd of the GQ pics wouldn't upload as a thumbnail to ImageShack, so it is linked right here.  Here are the rest of the pics:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Wafah DuFour bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 07:52:10 AM »
Goddamn she's hot!!

I heard there was lots of uproar over the GQ spread. from both sides...you shouldn't judge a person by who they're related to. In the end, it's just pussy.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Wafah DuFour bin Laden
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 02:05:29 PM »
Quote from: daigong
you shouldn't judge a person by who they're related to. In the end, it's just pussy.

Yah, her being related to Osama is just 'interesting' - but she is hot in her own right, and she gets me going totally!  Glad you like her too, guys!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Sky at Night