JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Togatta Teguchi

Author Topic: Morning Gyunyu  (Read 2951 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Morning Gyunyu
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:26:57 AM »
Just to be really random, I wrote this. Here's to Country Musume! Wherever would H!P be without their over paid back-up dancers?

Morning Gyunyu

“I’m so excited about our debut!” Hiromi stretched leisurely, sighing to the ceiling. Azusa, on her left, and Rinne, on her right, both grinned, unable to keep their excitement bottled up.

“I think this calls for a toast.” Azusa raised her glass of tea, smiling when Rinne eagerly lifted her soda and Hiromi teasingly took her time joining them. “To us, Country Musume, may we have a long and successful career.”

“Here here!” the three clanked their glasses together and laughter floated through the air. Their spirits had been high all week and it seemed nothing could bring them down, but eventually the night wore on and Hiromi decided to get on home. The other two got up to see her out and finish their conversation; Rinne was chattering excitedly about something while Hiromi and Azusa listened and nodded.

Stepping outside, Hiromi grimaced at the weather, “I hate driving in the rain.”

Suddenly quiet, Rinne looked around nervously, “Hey, be careful. I just got a bad feeling.”

Hiromi waved her off, “You always get bad feelings and nothing ever happens. This won’t be any different.” She watched Rinne shrug uncertainly as she got into her car. “I’ll be fine. See you guys tomorrow!” Waving, Hiromi drove out of the parking lot, nearly fishtailing on the slippery pavement.

It was only a few miles to her apartment so Hiromi let her mind wander, thinking of the debut single that was set to come out in six days and the party that was planned in celebration afterwards. It was going to be great.

Looking at her speedometer, Hiromi realized that she was speeding. She gently put on the brakes, wincing as her car shuddered at the force; she made a note to get that looked at later. Coming to a red light, Hiromi put more pressure on her pedal, ignoring a sudden feeling of dread.

The car groaned as the brakes locked up and Hiromi started sliding sideways. She jerked the wheel, trying to get the car back under control, pumping her brakes lightly, and the car stalled in the middle of the intersection.

Hiromi panted, slowly releasing her death grip on the steering wheel, and sighing in relief. Then she heard a blaring horn and looked up in time to see headlights bearing down on her. She didn’t have time to scream before the vehicle slammed into her car and everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On July 17, Yanagihara Hiromi died in a car accident. On July 23, Country Musume’s debut single was released. Shortly after that, Kobayashi Azusa left the group and Rinne carried on by herself. So remember kids, always have your brakes replaced when needed, don’t procrastinate.

The End

---...The End...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Morning Gyunyu
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 12:49:06 PM »
Just when like, the first Country Musume centered story comes, you first write of Hiromi ;____;...

It was nice and short while it lasted,your story ;___;

Do you intend to write more? Or is it simply a one-shot?

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Morning Gyunyu
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »
OMG what is the deal with me thinking something and it showing up soon after!!

I was thinking about her death and when I log in, there is a story...coolish

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline whirlywindz

• Member+
Morning Gyunyu
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 03:25:51 PM »
This is just...so sad. A tragedy.
They might have gone Major debut with Hiromi and Azusa in Country Musume if this didn't happened.

Anyway, thanks rndmnwierd!
Country Musume fanfic is always welcome.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Morning Gyunyu
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 03:59:16 PM »
Wow that was short but really sad. It got me....
I'm sad now but its a really good piece of writing.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Morning Gyunyu
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 08:36:30 PM »
I was just listening to some old Country Musume stuff and decided to look them up on Wiki. Reading about Hiromi got me inspired to write, but this is only a one shot.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Togatta Teguchi