JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Rolling Star

Author Topic: My Valentine  (Read 2388 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
My Valentine
« on: February 14, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »
Before I start, I read haidokun's story about how Miki hates Valentines Day. I'm pretty much the same except this character gets moe than he bargained for. Just read on and find out!

Valentine's Day, the one day I hated the most. If there was one holiday that I would love to get rid of, that would be it. I wanted to get away for a day or so to get rid of all the lovey-dovey stuff. Maybe that's why I'm in Hawaii right now. Unfortunately, they do that hoilday big over there.

Anyhoo, I walk out of my hotel room and decided to go and walk for a while before I saw a large crowd forming. Immediately, I heard the voice. It was a voice that I'd listened to for quite a while now. It was Abe Natsumi. Of all the days she could have picked, she had to pick today, Valentine's Day, to come to Hawaii. On one hand, I'm lucky, but another, I wish I had a ticket to see her in concert.

"Going to her concert tonight?" a person asked from behind me.

"Wish I could," I answered.

"Tell you what," the man said. "I got a ticket left if you want it."

"How much?" I asked. I assumed the guy was a scalper. I didn't mind, knowing that this would be the only opportunity I would get to see her in concert.

"For you?" the man answered. "I'll make it 5,000 yen."

"Deal." Good thing I brought more money for the trip. I looked at the ticket and found where I would be sitting. It was somewhere areound the first five rows. Not a bad way to go at all.

"Thanks," the man said. "Oh, by the way, good luck."

"On what?" I asked.

"There's a dinner contest with her after the show," the man said. "Maybe you'll win it."

I looked at the ticket and sure enough, it had something to do with the contest. I knew I probably wouldn't win anyway, but at least I get to see her.

Later that night, I went to the place where they was having the concert. I have no problem getting in, since it was a scalper's ticket. Of course, I needed some help knowing where my seat was. They told me I couldn't use any cameras or picture cell phones during the concert.

A few minutes later, everybody stood up and out walked the most beautiful woman that I ever seen. As Nacchi began to sing, I really wished that I had a camera on me right then. Guess you can say that the concert made me forget all my worries about Valentine's Day.

As the concert was winding down, she began telling a story about falling in love. As everybody oohed and aahed, I just felt horrible. Here I was, attending a concert and have no date. It almost made me want to cry. Now, I really wanted to win that contest.

After it was over, Nacchi had an envelope, telling who had won the contest. As everybody looked at the tickets, I saw my ticket and couldn't believe it. I looked at it again and saw that I wasn't dreaming. I had the same number as the winning number. I didn't know what to say. I heard Nacchi saying something about a handshake session going on right now. I got up and went up to the ticket person and showed them my ticket.

"Just one second," the ticket person said.

I stood there and waited for about ten minutes. It had to have been the longest ten minutes of my life. Then, I saw three people come up to me. My first reaction was, that I probably had to leave or something. I'm not real good with words when it comes to situations like this.

"Congratulations," the man smiled. "You won the contest. We just wanted to confirm the winning number."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness," I said.

"Why didn't you say something?" the ticket person asked.

"Nervousness," I answered. "Who wouldn't wanted to win the contest?"

Later that night, I went to the place where they was having the dinner. I had went ahead and bought a rose just in case. There was a few times I wanted to walk out, but I couldn't. I was too nervous to even do that. The man came up to where I was and whispered into my ear. "Ms. Natsumi's ready for you now," he said.

He led me to the room and opened the door. I saw only one table, and then I saw Nacchi in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I was almost about to break down right in the middle of the room. She went over and started patting me on the head, like she does with all the girls in H!P. She led me over to our table and we sat down. There I was, alone with Abe Natsumi.

We introuduced ourselves and started talking for awhile during dinner. I was a little hesistant on what to say to her. I believe she could tell that I was nervous.

"So, did you enjoy the concert?" she asked.

"Yep," I said. "I've been wanting to see one of your concerts for awhile now."

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"What?" I looked and saw that I still had the rose in my hand. "Oh, yeah it is." I handed the rose to Nacchi.

"Oh, thank you!" Nacchi said. "I love Valentine's Day."

"Hate to tell you," I said. "I never did like Valentine's Day."

"Why not?" she asked.

"I always never liked it," I replied. "Mainly because I always been stood up during that time."

"I'm so sorry," she said. "But, you're here with me, right?"

"That's true," I said.

She led me to a part of the room. As she went to get something, I was afraid that she was going to sing to me. That would probably make me cry again. She got a stereo and pushed play. I instantly knew the song being played.

Yume Nawaba.

"Dance with me," Nacchi said. I knew I couldn't refuse. Even though, I couldn't dance good, I knew I couldn't go wrong. We dance for about a minute or so before her nose touched mine. Before I could say anything, she began to kiss me.

I had never felt so much happiness in my life. Here I was, kissing Abe Natsumi. What are the odds of that ever happening in a lifetime? Ibasically held her for what seemed like forever before she had to go.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she said, before she kissed me. "Thanks for dinner. Thanks for being my valentine."

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said. "Thanks for making it the best ever. Thanks for being here."

"Aww, you're welcome." She kissed me again before handing me a piece of paper, assuming that I write down my address. I did, as she gave a box of chocolates. I handed my address to her before we left out of the restaurant.

The next day, after I got home, I got a package in the mail. It was from Nacchi herself. Inside were cd's, pictures, and a letter from her. It basically was saying that she had a great time last night and thanking me for it.

We kept in touch every other month as I received the concert that I went to. A year had passed by and she gave me a ticket to her Valentine's concert. Somebody else would win the dinner contest, but we would always have our own dinner. She would wear the same dress, play our song, and we would kiss for awhile as we danced.

Now, I'm starting to like Valentine's Day a little more now. It's all thanks to one person who made it all possible.

Abe Natsumi, my valentine.

Offline haidokun

• Member+
My Valentine
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 06:46:14 AM »
hehehe cute. =^^=

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Rolling Star