JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Angelia (crash Berlin version)

Author Topic: Poll WINERS' OS 1st Place [PART I] (Aug 06) /NOT OS  (Read 17814 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 5-7th Places
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »
@Sieka: I'm glad you like my one shots. to tell you the truth, I do not plan them. I write them spontaneously, what comes to my mind at the moment I decide to write... Later I just reread it and check for mistakes..
@kahem:  :)
@RenaChii: I guess she succeeds in the future...
@Megumi: glad you like it

---

IT'S MONDAY!! TIME FOR UPDATE!!

Sorry for any mistakes, here it's 03:35... I'm feeling sleepy, but I have to update first, hehe

As I said before, three couples again got three votes, so here's the second one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5-7th Places. Takahashi Minami and Minegishi Minami

Votes: 3
Words: 431

kuchibiru furezu...
KISU ga dekitara
kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo
kizutsukenai
kuchibiru furezu...
KISU ga dekitara
ai wo ai wo ai wo ai wo ai wo
akirameyou
ima wa...

After the song ended, the crowd were loud. They were screaming girls’ names, shouting various chants, and were clapping their hands.

The girls thanked everyone for coming, waved to their fans, said goodbyes and left the stage. They were happy, as today’s performance went really well.

After they came to their dressing room, Haruna took her belongings and went straight to the shower.

“She’s fast this time...”

“Yuko and her are having a date.”

“Ah, no time for air-headiness, nee?”

“Un. Say, Miichan, have you seen my phone?”

“Yes, I noticed it on the way to the stage on the table when you were singing solo. I placed it in your bag.”

“Ah, thank you. Wanna have dinner together?”

“Yes, I do.”

They took showers, said goodbye to Haruna, who hurried to her date with Yuko, changed their clothes and went to the restaurant.

While eating both Minami’s discussed their plans for the next week, talked about today’s concert and about upcoming photoshoot.

Later they caught a taxi to take them home.

The flat they both lived in was very spacious, modern and totally how the two like. While the midget checked her mail, gachapin made the bed and prepared DVD, because both decided to watch a TV show they missed but gladly recorded.

The girls had much fun watching the TV show. Then they decided to go to sleep, even though tomorrow they had a free day.

“Let’s take a bath together.. I so want to relax...” suggested Miichan.

“Deal.” nodded Minami and they both went to the bathroom.

After preparing a nice bath they took of their clothes and laid in the bathtub. They closed their eyes and relaxed, feeling the nice calmness going through their bodies.

Suddenly Minami felt a kiss on her lips. She opened her eyes and noticed Miichan’s face in front of her.

“What..are you doing?..”

“I just wanted to try how Minami’s lips taste, that’s all.”

“...” the midget blushed. “And...?”

“I like the taste. But I don’t think you’re my type.”

“Glad to know...”

They both relaxed more, and after a bath went to sleep. Neither of them was thinking too deep into this. Because neither of them liked the kiss as much as to discuss this further.

The next day and the day after and all the other days they had their lives without regret for not trying.

THE END.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 07:37:08 PM »
Oh WMinami~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 01:04:57 PM »
MINNAAAAAAAAA!!!!! GOMEN FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :badluck: :badluck: :fainted: :fainted: :err: :err: :on polter: :on polter: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

I know I had to update on Thursday, but things kept coming and all I could do was read and comment while eating or before my sleep. Anyway, here's the update.

---

@kahem:  :)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

So it's the third couple who got 3 votes, eh? Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5-7th Places. Shinoda Mariko and Sato Yukari

Votes: 3
Words: 505

Some loudly, some quietly, in the small room there were working lots of washing machines.

Clothes twirling, whirling, rolling, swirling, twisting and turning while machines kept spinning their drums, taking water in and out themselves.

On a chair near the window was sitting a girl, who looked like she was just resting her head against the wall, with eyes closed.

But actually the girl was sleeping. Like this room with loud washing noises was nothing but a flower field with just a slight gust of wind and birds chirping.

That’s what the girl was dreaming about after all.

Behind the doors, in the corridor two girls were approaching the laundry room. One was tall, the other short.

One was with short straight light brown hair, the other with long curly black hair. Two opposites, yet friends.

“Nee, Mariko, I really have to hurry. Can you place mine ones too?” the pleading shorter girl just made puppy eyes and puppy face.

“No. But you can leave them there if you want. Someone might come and do the chores for you.” snickered Mariko, teasing her friend.

It was not that long ago, when Miichan once fallen asleep in the laundry room and when she woke up all of her belongings were gone.

“Mou...” sulked Miichan. “It’s not fair, doing the laundry when I have more important jobs to do.”

“Oh please... Asking for more screen time on lessons? Really..?”

“Okay okay.”

The two went into the laundry room and noticed the sleeping girl.

“I wonder if this is what can be called 'deja vu'...” tried to hold her laughter in Mariko.

“Hey!” Miichan shouted. “Do not joke about this topic.”

“She’s really in a deep sleep.. Well, I decided I’ll do your laundry, so just go.”

“HAI! SANKYUU!!!” and Miichan ran off.

Mariko sighed, closed the door and looked at the sleeping girl. She actually knew the girl perfectly well. And she liked the idea of doing what she was dreaming about a long time already.

The most perfect time it was now, as the girl was sleeping, so she won’t struggle or push her back. Mariko leaned in a stole a kiss. At that moment Yukarin woke up and widened her eyes. She slapped Mariko and pushed her.

“Wha....what’s wrong with you?!!!! FREAK!!!” then she gasped, as she fully woke up and noticed it’s Mariko, not some freak. “Oh... I’m...sorry....senpai....”

Mariko touched her burning cheek with a smirk on her face.
“Mhm...I will forgive you, but...”

“...?”

“You have to let me kiss you again. And NO pushing back or slapping.”
“...hai...”

“Yukarin.. You have such soft and inviting lips, that I can’t hold against them.” explained Mariko her reason for kissing her kouhai.

“..a..rigatou...”

The short haired girl leaned in again and kissed the other with a passion and demand. The younger one could do nothing but hug her senpai and answer the kiss.

“In the future, please let me kiss you again. And...I’d be glad if you do my and my friends laundries.”

“Hai...senpai...”

THE END.

EDIT: btw, Miichan makes a cameo appearance here (if 1/3 screen time can be called cameo :nervous)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:30:03 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »
Lol somehow I feel sorry for Yukarin xD

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
those pairings are so...RANDOM  XD

but, reading random pairing is fun..it feels refreshing..

continue~  :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 12:53:01 PM »
This is too random, omg, too random!
Miichan gets off the hook with doing the laundries! Ei! That's not fair!
Yukarin gets to do Mariko's laundries just because she slapped her? MariTroll is so evil. Hahaha, you were the one who was planning on haras---I mean, kissing Yukarin, you should be the one who needs to get the payback! Troll, you troll! :lol:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 01:14:09 AM »
Sorry for the late update!
I know I had to update on Monday, but things kept coming and all I could do was read and comment while eating or before my sleep. Anyway, here's the update. (I feel deja vu.. don't you?  :nervous :nervous )

---

@kahem:  lol, I feel sorry for her too..
@yukofan: they are random because the poll had random couples, and people voted for them, hehe. I'm glad you like it
@Sieka: they have to be random, it's more fun that way  XD Well, it's Miichan, she can be sneaky. And Mariko is Mariko...trolling like always...  :lol: Poor Yukarin though.. but she's not complaining.. You know, senpai's clothes  XD

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

So it's the couple who got 5 votes!!

I intended to make it longer, but I thought this length is good enough to portray the relationship between them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th Places. Itano Tomomi and Yagami Kumi

Votes: 5
Words: 509

They were practicing already four hours. Kumi was all sweaty and tired. Also, she was hungry. She forgot her bentou at home... It’s not like she can’t eat anything else. Just..

“You can rest now.” said their dance coach.
Kumi slumped on the floor while breathing heavily.
“Kuumin, you have a guest.” whispered to her ear Rena and showed the doors to the hall.

Yagami right away spotted a familiar figure and smiled brightly.
“Thanks, Rena-chan.” she – even though really tired – got up and skipped to the hall.

“Oi, you forgot your lunch, dummy.” scolded her Tomochin, though her eyes were showing just warmness.
“Ah, gome gome. I was in such a hurry...”
“Come with me. I know just the perfect place where we can eat just the two of us.” ordered the fanged girl and took Kuumin’s hand.

They went on the rooftop of the building. The sun was shining, the light breeze ruffled their hair.
They both sat comfortably on the floor while leaning their backs on the wall, facing the view from the rooftop.

“I told you lots of times already to wake me up before leaving. Why do you not listen to what I say?”
“Because...Itano looks so sweet and peaceful while sleeping... I don’t wanna disturb you in the mornings.. I can take care of myself...” at those words she blushed and started eating.

She felt guilty that she forgot to bring her lunch, making her dear Tomochin go all the way here just to bring her it.

“Hey, why are you sulking? Do you not like me being here? Is it not okay to come here?”
“No no! It’s just... I made you come here all the way just to bring me lunch... You must have more important things to do...”
“Silly. I came because I wanted to see you.” said Itano while blushing and started looking at the sky.
“Un...” also blushed Kuumin and continued eating.

“Nee...I want you to fully move in with me..”
“Eh?!”
“If you don’t want to, I’m not pushing you.. But we’re dating already a year now... And your parents are not against the idea..”
“You talked to them already?!!”

“Your mom was the one who suggested it. I said that I was thinking about it a lot, but couldn’t say it straight out to you.. As I was – and I still am – afraid you might say no..”

Kumi put her bentou aside and leaned to kiss her girlfriend. Tomochin hugged her and ruffled her hair while passionately kissing the SKE girl.
“Does that mean yes?”
“Un.” said a bit blushing Kuumin.

“I’m glad.” smiled also blushing Itano. “Now end eating and go to your practice. I want to see you being perfect on stage.”
“Are....you coming??!!”
“Yes. I have a free day today.”

She was too happy... The black haired girl hurriedly ended eating and ran to her practice leaving the smiling fashionista sitting there and looking at the sky.
“Step by step, slowly... I will make you mine someday.. Fully mine..”

THE END.

And Rena-sama makes an appearance!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

And if it's too short for you... Not my problem.  XD

The three top places will be really way longer, cause they had MORE votes.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:14:28 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 4th Place
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »
Ow~ Tomochin is really sweet~

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »
That was very sweet of Tomochin to bring Kuumin's lunch, Kuumin is so clumsy and so forgetful, at least out lovely fashionista is there~ I love this pair a lot because of Majisuka, their so cute. :cathappy:

Thank you for the update! Myah~! :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »
@kahem: yep, she is  :)
@Sieka: well, I also came to love this couple after watching MG and MG2  XD

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

---

Now this story will be a challenge for you. I know I'm updating this way out of the schedule, but...

Anyway. After you read the story, don't forget to comment and answer the questions at the very end of it. Who knows, you might win a story for yourself  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Place. Takahashi Minami and Kashiwagi Yuki Part I

Votes: 9
Words: 924

present time, a certain evening

She looked dreamily out the window, listening to the rain and believed that everything will be fine. She turned her head to the alarm clock. It was 03:30. “I wonder why I can’t fall asleep...” asked herself the woman. Suddenly, the thunder roared and the woman actually jumped out of bed. Then the lightning stroke and she hurriedly drew the curtains closed. After laying in bed, all tucked in, she somehow very fast fell asleep. She didn’t even think about all the problems that await tomorrow.

---

a week before

“Matsui-san, you have an appointment tomorrow with a very important client.”
“Ah, at what time?”
“At 10am.”
“Thank you, Sae. You can go home now.”
“Yes, Matsui-san. Have  a nice evening. Good-night.”
“Good-night.”

After her secretary left the room, Yukirin sighed and stretched herself. She was dead tired and tomorrow is the big day. Also that appointment with an important client. She wondered who can it be, when suddenly her husband went in and hugged her, placing a light kiss on her head.
“Hello, gorgeous. Ready to go home?”
“Jurian..” she smiled and cuddled in her husband’s warm arms. “Yes, just let me turn off the computer.”
“I’ll make dinner tonight, so you can rest in a warm bath.”
“You’re so sweet... I sometimes wonder, if you were a woman in your past life.” joked she while turning the computer off. She then felt her husband’s soft lips placing hot kisses on her neck, just below her ear, turning her whole body into a jelly. That’s her weak spot and he knows that. “I...take...back...what...I...said...” murmured she with all her might.
“Good.” chuckled Jurian and hugged his wife again. “Let’s go then.”
“Un.”

-the next day-

“Good morning, Matsui-san.”
“Morning, Sae. Has our client come yet?”
“Yes, she’s waiting in the office.”
“Thank you.”
After Yuki went in, she noticed a woman sitting on the chair. She noticed the woman wearing a very nice suit and having her hair in a ponytail with a ribbon in it. She had her glasses on and smiled lightly while looking at Yuki.
“Good day, Matsui-san. I’m Takahashi Minami.”
“Ah, good day. Nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you too.”
They bowed to each other and smiled gently. Yuki somehow felt this woman is a gentle and reliable one.

“So, what brings you to our company?”
“I have a proposition to you. Actually, it’s a deal, but I tend to call it proposition. I think it might interest you, but it has lots of consequences..”
“Consequences..?”
“Yes.. Because of it, I lost my husband.. I loved Atsuo dearly, and I still love him, but this work... It separated us..”
“...then I have to decline. I can lose everything but my husband. He is everything I have.”
“Can’t you at least listen to the proposition?”
“..okay... But I don’t think it will help, as I already made my decision.”

-a few days later-

“What..? You’re joking, right?”
“No, Jurian. I’m leaving you. And I can’t give you the reason.”
“Hey, if it’s because of some guy, I’ll understand and leave you aside.”
“It’s not because of some guy. I still love you. But I have to leave you. It’s for the best.”
Jurian hugged her.
“I hope someday you’ll comeback.”
“Thanks for being so understanding.”
She escaped his hands, took her luggage and left the house. Just when she was already in the plane, an hour later, she let herself cry her heart out. She didn’t care if anyone saw her like this. But this was a private jet, so she cried undisturbed until she fell asleep.

---

present time, the next morning

Yukirin woke up from the loud banging noise on her door. She opened her eyes slowly, then let herself out of bed and went to the door. After she opened them, behind them was standing a small midget with a huge smile on her face, already all prepared.
“Good morning. Rise and shine. We have lots of things to do.”
“Un... Let me prepare...” said Yuki in a sleepy voice. She closed the door and went to take a shower. Tears escaped her eyes, remembering her dear person she loves so much.

After calming down and taking the shower she dressed up and took everything she needed. Then went to Takamina.
“I’m ready...”
“Good. Let’s go then..”

They went to the church that was located not far from this hotel. The priest was already waiting for them. There were also other two people there.
“Are you sure this is gonna work?” asked the taller one, name Sayaka.
“Un. Yuko, thanks for coming.” smiled vaguely Minami.
“No problem. We both went through all of this, so that’s why we agreed to assist.”
“Well then, Akimoto Sayaka-san, Akimoto Yuko-san. Please sign here as witnesses, then we can proceed.”
They both signed and stepped aside a bit.

Yuki took a deep breath in.
“Let’s do this.”

---

three months later

“Takahashi-san, your wife is now safely resting in her apartments.”
“Thank you, Kumi. Please prepare the clothes for tomorrow and send these papers to the Kuwabara office.”
“Yes. Excuse me then.”

After Kumi left, Minami opened the window of her lounge room and then went to the apartments of her and her wife. Yuki was sleeping, her skin pale, body weak, but breathing steady. The ponytailed woman stroked the sleeping beauty’s face.
“And you said you won’t agree, remember? I assure you, you will be cured. And then we will live happily ever after.”

THE END of Part I

QUESTION 1. What do you think was the reason for Minami and Yukirin to divorce their husbands and marry each other instead?
QUESTION 2. Do you think later they'll comeback to their true loves or they fell in love with each other already?

I'll be waiting for your replies.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:14:48 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 3rd Place
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 11:47:38 PM »
Euh... I'm confused lol
What? How? Why?
Maybe they don't like their husband but are under a spell rofl

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 12:27:11 AM »
I don't understand it at all... it was like a jumbled puzzle.....ehh? :?
I don't understand what the deal is, is this some kind of fantasy kicking in or what?
Though I think the reason why Minami and Yuki divorced is because of that deal...or whatever it's called, I think if their husbands are too close, they might learn something that they shouldn't or maybe it's just because they don't want their husbands to get hurt in the process while they have their contracts, because seriously, I can't say that Minami and Yuki are in love with each other.......

Question 2, well, that's hard to say because you gave us an open end, everything's possible, but it seems....that from the last scene, they'll fall in love with each other while fighting the grief that they feel for the loss of their husbands, mah... That's just my guess, I don't think I'm right. :lol:

Thank you for the update, though it kinda screwed up my mind because......I just don't understand or see any hints at all, I'm utterly confused and......um, anything next to confused. :lol:

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 12:49:53 AM »
HINT:

After Kumi left, Minami opened the window of her lounge room and then went to the apartments of her and her wife. Yuki was sleeping, her skin pale, body weak, but breathing steady. The ponytailed woman stroked the sleeping beauty’s face.
“And you said you won’t agree, remember? I assure you, you will be cured. And then we will live happily ever after.”

The answer is hidden here

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 02:37:22 AM »
i'm confused LOL but i think i'll try to answer

Q1 : because yuki is having severe illness so she divorced with jurian..and minami,i don't know..maybe because she's the only one that can cure yuki's disease so minami have an urge to cure yuki (and divorced?really? LOL)

Q2 : i think yuki & minami will fall into each oter (altough,deep inside my heart i want them to comeback to their husband)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 03:22:00 AM »
I expected everyone to be confused, because that was my goal lol XD
I left an open end for you to use your imagination and write what YOU think happened.

Anyway, I'll reply you comments  :nervous

@kahem: they love their husbands, it's Jurian and Atsuo we're talking about, how can someone not love them?  :lol: and nope, they're not under some spell :nervous

@Sieka: it's not
some fantasy kicking
, but yes, it's because of that 'deal' or, like Minami calls it, 'proposition'. And yes, they don't want their husbands to get hurt in the process.

About them being together.. I'll answer to that later, read further.
And though I shouldn't, I'm glad you're confused. I love messing with my readers' minds  :twisted:

@yukofan: you're totally right about the first one, even about the lol part :-D
And do not lose that hope that you have. Living happily ever after can mean either two of them or four of them

HINT.

Do take note of Yuko and Sayaka being in the same position as Yuki and Takamina

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2012, 03:13:42 PM »
I'll be updating this next or this week, just wanted to note, that lots of you didn't want to guess TakaYuki story, so I'll be making the second part of it, so to explain it to you  ;)

Bumping my own thread... *gets shot*

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 3rd Place [PART II]
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 08:48:38 PM »
3rd Place. Takahashi Minami and Kashiwagi Yuki Part II

Votes: 9
Words: 486

20xx Year.

It was secretly discovered by the scientists. It was something they needed to stop and to avoid at all costs. But a few already got it, and they could do nothing as there were no antidote or vaccine to cure it. All they could do was to protect and isolate those that got it. But it was hard to locate them, as it spread very randomly, by unknown ways. But then one scientist found a way how to track infected people and they started contacting them.

The infection was very peculiar. It infected only girls/women, age could vary, and they didn’t spread the virus to other women, just to other men by making love/having sex with them. They way to avoid this is to cure them. Curing them was another problem they had yet to find out. And they still had no idea how the infection was splitting. Or from where it started.

They gathered all women and girls to a special island created for them to live in. It was like a different, private country that no one, except a few governments and scientists, knew about. They built houses, highways, and other things for them to have a normal life there. Except, no men were allowed there. Or no other women, just infected ones. They were gathered here by the helicopter and tossed with a parachute into the island. Those who contacted with them were wearing the special suits and clothing, so to not get infected in any way.

Few years later.

Our heroines, Takahashi Minami and Kashiwagi Yuki were also between the infected ones. That’s why they had to break up with their husbands and to go to the island to live there without their families and beloved ones. The same happened to Oshima Yuko and Akimoto Sayaka. The four now were two married couples, who lived in that island.

At first it was hard for Yuki, she cried a lot, didn’t sleep, didn’t eat, so she got sick. But time slowly healed her wounds and she got better with the help of her husband Takahashi Minami. She now was Takahashi Yuki, and was good friends with Akimoto Yuko and Akimoto Sayaka. Yuki knew from Yuko that it is very easy to make love with a woman, no need to take precautions, and making love between women is gentler and more lenient.

Some time later she for the first time tried it with the woman, her husband Minami, and she liked it. She didn’t forget her ex-husband, neither did others, but she slowly fell in love with this tender midget, and was living happily in that island, wishing for someday someone to find a cure. Then a bit later she fully fell in love with the midget, and the said Minami also fell in love with the taller beauty. They nearly forgot their exes, and spent their lives together happily ever after.

So, here is the explanation.

Flean

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 08:58:33 PM »
when I read this part, I was like.. EHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! but LOL.. :lol:

Interesting though.. XD

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 12:17:54 AM »
ehh?! yuki and minami got infection disease?? poor girls..but,at least they found their happiness in the isolated isla..

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 03:20:06 AM »
the image takamiget and yuki get together make me can't stop smiling and laughing... :on lol:

please continue :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Angelia (crash Berlin version)