JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE

Author Topic: Good-bye ChrNo, mon amie (Rest in Peace)  (Read 272743 times)

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Good-bye ChrNo, mon amie (Rest in Peace)
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2011, 03:14:43 PM »
I just found out about this... Although I never exchange words or know her personally, it comes as a shock as a fellow H!P fan...
I noticed her drawings and her love for Berryz... Although she leave as such a young age, I can see she left a big impression to many.. It saddens me that I haven't got the chance to know her..

Deepest condolences to her family and friends... RIP ChrNo...

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »
I didn't know her too well, but somehow her circumstances hit a bit too close home so I feel specially affected. R.I.P.

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 05:21:38 PM »
I always feel awkward and never know what to say at times like this.
I didn't know ChrNo although I've seen her name all over the forum.
23 is way too young an age to leave this planet.  Very sad.
Goodbye ChrNo.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2011, 11:20:05 AM »
I cannot believe it, too fast..

RIP ChrNo

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2011, 06:50:08 AM »
omg, I just now saw this. I only knew ChrNo from her comments in one of my fic threads. I didn't know she had such a talent in drawing either. It's so sad to hear another loss from the HiP fam. Condolences to her family and friends.

RIP ChrNo

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2011, 01:48:12 AM »
Always knew her from her awesome art. Sad to hear, may her parents, family, and friends find comfort in these hard times, I'll say a prayer for her. ChrNo RIP.

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2011, 02:34:08 AM »
Rest in Peace.  I never knew her and I'm pretty much just a lurker, but she was on of the most recognizable names around here and an interesting person.  She'll be missed.  My best to her loved ones.

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »
kinda delayed my entry here because I dunno what to say.

I knew ChrNo from the irc (#jph!p), and she was one of those guys I talked to often when she came by. One of my fondest memories of her was actually thinking she was a guy for more than a year or so. She was fun, and clearly loved Berryz (esp. Miyabi) and it was nice to see her dedication bring forth her creative side. It was always nice to see other artists simply creating because they wanna express their fondness for the idols, and she did that well.

will be missed, truly
RIP ChrNo

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Lenne

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2011, 05:24:15 PM »
oh i am sorry :(

Offline SummerBurning

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2011, 07:07:11 PM »
I always love your drawing, my comrade of Miya FC.

Rest in Peace, ChrNo
Leave drawing to me, my dear

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2011, 02:02:28 AM »
T.T Oh no... JPH!P has been THE #1 forum I have ever inhabited, I've been a member since 2005 as my name states and in that time ChrNO was definately a name I remember quite well, whether it be from the IRC or her art.

Sadly, I never talked to her much, I only come here so often every once in a while now. Its sad that my latest visit had to be to the loss of yet another H!pster  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I pray that those of you who were close to her will be alright. This forum being here and us being members for so long really does feel like we're family here, and it hurts to lose a member, no matter how little or well we knew them.

I'll try to visit more often and use the time to get to know more of the H!psters here, and reconnect with the old H!psters I used to talk to quite frequently.

R.I.P ChrNo, Jen

Both your families will miss you :*(

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »
^
i think you know her more than you think, she was h2o @ jpm

today was the day to say her good bye ... I guess it's still too early for me to do so.
but I know she's in a better place

She would probably have been touched to see all your posts & concern, so, thank you everyone

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2011, 06:03:45 AM »
*Sigh* Yes... I remember now.

I was thinking of that earlier, guess I was in denial that the two were the same people. h2o I remember very well :cry:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2011, 06:20:50 AM »
today was the day to say her good bye ... I guess it's still too early for me to do so.
but I know she's in a better place

She would probably have been touched to see all your posts & concern, so, thank you everyone

Hang in there Matth. We are here for you. Thank you for sharing her with us, the :hipheart: Family.

My thoughts have been circling the past week...all been hard to accept, she was, as shirenu put it, a minier female singing dancing version of myself, one of the HiPstaz who just bought into the program and embraced it as a whole.

And indeed Tyler, the things she brought forth was skype sessions amongst friends, for everyone from around the world to get to know each other better through jokes and puns.

We will do a proper ChrNo JPH!P Tribute but I want to do it the right way, so date to be announced - when our emotions have settled. My ideas so far:

- There's the JKM Remix that she worked on and kept asking "when we gonna release" and - I dunno, didn't get around to it. shoulda just released her doing all the verses for several HiPsters. But it must be done, in her honour. I am thinking.... this:

Everyone do a verse. In French, In English, In Cantonese. Her native languages. Lyrics for ChrNo.  :jphip:

Then we'll keep adding verses for all HiPstaz who want to get involved and make it the biggest longest JKM Remix in history. I've already had Ongaku! Project on board to produce, then we'll debut it on The ChrNo Tribute Radio Show.

- rename our official mascot (and really lay it out there) - as ChrNo - these little jphip guys you see as forum emoticons and in her drawings, make memorial T-shirts? just thinking out loud here.

:hip angel:  :hip drool2:

- talked to Terrie, the super Berryz wota who said she would pass along the message to the members. I suggested (or somebody in the IRC) said to give them a whole collection of her works.

I have this stack of autographs, T-shirts, and other Berryz merchandise I was gonna send (thx alohellofan for the cash loan) to her....

Any other suggestions? They are welcome.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2011, 06:09:41 AM »
Great ideas Dai  :heart:  Of course, you can still count me in for the JKM mix. She put much effort into writing for it, so it definitely should get done in her honor.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2011, 08:03:00 AM »
she was h2o @ jpm
OMG, now I'm really sad. I do remember her as h2o. She used to post the funniest captions in my thread (I'm elasticgirl over there). They were short but always witty and hilarious. I was sad when she disappeared and stopped posting there. I had no idea she was also ChrNo. She probably didn't know I was elasticgirl either.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2011, 02:10:30 PM »
^
oh actually she did, both her & I knew you were °e there, and I think she was the one who recognized you

thanks Dai, sounds promising =)

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2011, 10:02:24 PM »
Sadly, I personally never got a chance to talk to her but I am still sad. Her artwork looks amazing D:

Daigong, I want to contribute but I never met her so I don't feel like I should.

Rest In Peace ChrNo <3

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2011, 02:14:10 AM »
She my friend, she your friend, we all share the HiPster nature together. so don't think that way Crazy shizz, you've contributed more than you realize. You have the heart of a true HiPster, and that is who ChrNo is and forever celebrated as such.

Let us throw down the barriers and unite as one :jphip: there are many mediums for us to get to know one another, it is up to us to take the initiative. I'm sure jen would feel this way too.

ahh I remember her telling me about being h2o. take care °e <3

Great ideas Dai  :heart:  Of course, you can still count me in for the JKM mix. She put much effort into writing for it, so it definitely should get done in her honor.

Thanks Rei. sh15uya. everyone... I'll make a planning thread later this week, been looking at her material, I have her debut album she recorded from her phone lol. Funny stuff, the CMs. And in Seattle, I was like a proud papa showing Berryz fans her drawings, like me explaining to them the anchor in the Miyabi drawings (from the Alo Hello bikini photoshoot lol)

:heart:

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ IshiYoshi ~ No doubt about their friendship
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »
She my friend, she your friend, we all share the HiPster nature together. so don't think that way Crazy shizz, you've contributed more than you realize. You have the heart of a true HiPster, and that is who ChrNo is and forever celebrated as such.

Let us throw down the barriers and unite as one :jphip: there are many mediums for us to get to know one another, it is up to us to take the initiative. I'm sure jen would feel this way too.

Haven't said this but I want to thank you Daigong and other administrator for putting this site.
And though I did not have a chance to encounter ChrNo, it feels shes a great loss.
RIP, Ms. Jen. 

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE