JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Shout Out for Delivery

Author Topic: (Group) GARNET CROW  (Read 12357 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: (Group) GARNET CROW
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 01:19:19 AM »
Such a nice band!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 03:38:44 AM »
GARNET CROW to release their 10th album + hold lives in Osaka and Tokyo

It’s been revealed that GARNET CROW will be releasing their 10th album “Terminus” on March 20th.

“Terminus” will be the band’s first album in a year and 3 months. It will include a total of 10 tracks such as their latest single “Nostalgia“, a song with a sorrowful atmosphere called “Maizy“, and “Umi wo Yuku Shishi“, a song with impressive vocals by Nakamura Yuri.

The limited edition will come with a DVD containing the music video and making footage for two songs. Meanwhile, the first press regular edition will enclose a 40-page photo book.

To coincide this album’s release, GARNET CROW will be holding a live series called ‘GARNET CROW livescope 2013 ~Terminus~‘ in March. They are scheduled to perform 2 concerts each in Osaka and Tokyo.

Terminus

・Nostalgia
・Life goes on!
・Shiroi Sora
・closer
・Kagami ni Mita Yume
・trade
・The Someone’s Tale
・P.S GIRL
・Umi wo Yuku Shishi
・Maizy

GARNET CROW livescope 2013 ~Terminus~

Saturday, March 23rd – Dojima River Forum (Osaka)
Sunday, March 24th – Dojima River Forum (Osaka)
Saturday, March 29th – TOKYO DOME CITY HALL (Tokyo)
Sunday, March 30th – TOKYO DOME CITY HALL (Tokyo)

Source: Natalie

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 09:32:31 PM »
Garnet Crow Terminus cd-dvd cover

Terminus cd cover:

I'll keep saying it, I'm not sure about what I'm seeing with this album.  Terminus?  They standing with suitcases?  Is this the final album?  I really hope not, not just yet.
oh, before I forget, what the hell is Yuri doing with those hair ornaments?  At first it was a small trinket, some nice cute flowers, but now she's rockin' a bouquet?   :lol:
forget it, when you have a great voice as her's, you can rock whatever you want.

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 02:09:41 AM »
let's enjoy some GC

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 11:51:54 PM »
well, terrible terrible news!   :angry:
Garnet Crow, after 13 years of activity have decided to disband in June  :cry:

article from animenewnetwork.com

The Japanese rock band Garnet Crow announced on Saturday that they are breaking up after a final set of concerts in May and June. The band and their staff noted that it has been 13 years since they debuted on March 29, 2000, and they thanked their fans for their years of support. Vocalist Yuri Nakamura explained that they had "done everything" they could as the group Garnet Crow.

The group's "Garnet Crow livescope ~Final" concerts will be in Tokyo on May 24 and on June 8 and June 9 in Osaka. After those performances, the four members will go their separate ways.

The group performed theme songs for many anime, include Detective Conan (Case Closed), Golgo 13, MÄR, Project ARMS, and Shin Kyūseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken: Kenshirō-den. They also performed for the game Tales of Eternia. The 3-disc album The One ~ All Singles Best~ will ship on May 22.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-30/japanese-rock-band-garnet-crow-to-split-up-in-june

I knew it, with a album title like 'Terminus' and how they're presented in the booklet the members carrying suitcases, I knew this would be their final album. 
Well, as a Crow-head; after many years of great songs, loving the Garnet team: personally I was always on the fence about Nana Azuki or Yuri Nakamura, all I just can say is thank you Garnet Crow. 

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 03:28:49 PM »
She has joined the dangerous gutter minds of
the Japanese Ultra rightists and trying to build a
Political career under her real name, Rie Iwai.

She deserves no sympathy because of her past as a musician.
Sad for her band mates that this person taints the legacy of the band.

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 11:14:03 PM »
Ugh, Zaitokukai. I feared it would be them before I clicked the link. You really can't get any lower than those clowns.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Shout Out for Delivery