JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kimi to Boku to Modokashii Kyori

Author Topic: Then & Now (Aka Ch-ch-ch-changes~~~ with pics)  (Read 7689 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Then & Now (Aka Ch-ch-ch-changes~~~ with pics)
« on: August 24, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »

DISCUSS!!! (Not all H!P members are featured cuz I'm lazy)

Who's changed the most? Who's gone from meh to gorgeous? Who's changed the least?

I have to admit, the skinny girl that Maimi Yajima was, I didn't expect her to turn into such a beauty. But I think I'll add more comments later, cuz it took so long to make all the pics. :lol:

Feel free to post pics in this thread, especially from auditions :3 For most members, I don't have the earliest possible pics, or screencaps from their auditions.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: Then & Now (Aka Ch-ch-ch-changes~~~ with pics)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 02:04:18 PM »
Wow, I always tended to think Gaki-san changed a lot when looking at the pics separately but when you put them together like that, she really hasn't changed at all.. She just looks older... It's so cool looking at them like that, so many of the girls have just blossomed, obviously Maimi being the big one... And even though it wasn't really surprising that they would bloom into beauties one day, the older gals like Miki, Rika, Yossy, Aya and Ai have really turned into gorgeous mature looking versions of their young selves.

Offline jabronisaur

• Wank, Wank, Suru no da!
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »
seems to me like Mari and Konkon have changed the most. You can see how much Mari has changed just from her first videos in MM. And Konkon looks so much more sophisticated since her begining.
Its a lot of fun to see the development side by side like that. Thanks Shirenu <3

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »
Yaguchi has changed loads, all the kids have grown gorgeously and matured.
Koharu and Aika look quite different too!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »
Kamei looks the most different to me, she had so many image changes.

I also didn't expect Maimi and Erika(umeda) to grow up so fine.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 05:28:58 PM »
This is an awesome thread!!! I've always wanted something like this. I think Sayu looks a little different, I always thought her debut self was a little scary and weird. :lol: But now, she's all hot and fabulous!!! I also think Koha changed a lot! When she debuted, she looked very kid-like (which is why I think her first PB is a little..... :? ) Nacchi looks hella the same!!! Yui got hot and Miki looks mostly the same.
Oh, the kids! XD Just looking at them makes me go "Damn, when did that happen?!" I have to agree with most everyone about Maimi and Erika: they got so beautiful. And Maimai....she looks pretty different. I feel like Miyabi and Risako kinda switched roles. Little kid Risako looked so sweet and now she looks a little......bitchy (for lack of a better word). And little kid Miya looks like she had an attitude but now she's totally gorgeous and nice-looking. Maasa turned a lot more feminine (which is nice) and Chinami is cuter now then before.

Wow, I wrote a lot. XD (BTW, in general, I think most members just got hot~)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »
More than anything, the power of make-up is incredible.. :lol:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »
^x2 I have to agree with you on the Miya-Risako switch  :lol:

The Rokkies were already cute when they joined. Their features just became more defined and striking as the years passed. Reina looks like she lost some weight though. :P

It took quite a bit before Risa changed. She was cute but she looked pretty much a generic idol. She looked good in Amanatsu but the final metamorphosis/evolution was the time Isshun was released. Who knew she could look that great?

Koharu and Aika IMO, probably had the fastest transition. When they started, they looked like they just got up from bed and were just ready to go to school. But they both turned out pretty cute, Koharu even getting a solo career. They probably won't recognize themselves if they watch their audition vids.

Post MM, Rika, Miki and Yossi are still (wo)manpower-draining machines. :grin:

All the kids seemed to have grown pretty fine. In the movies they were in they looked like, well, kids. Normal kids. Now all of them have that 'star quality' look that can turn non-fans into H!P fans. :lol:

Tsunku is the only one who didn't change. I think.  :grin:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »
Miki was very pretty and cute when she joined and she still is.

The gokkies really matured. The rokkies have always looked great  :heart:

Koharu is a natural. She'll become the head of h!p one day..

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 10:04:37 PM »
I tried guessing who most of them were without looking at the right-hand picture and I got all of 'em except Maimi, damn she sure as hell has changed.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 02:53:16 AM »

Indeed.

Maimi changed a lot  :shocked: . She was so skinny~ now she's one of the most wanted girls in h!p  :O .

Yurina  :heart:. That kid looks almost the same  :lol: . Ayaya and Yossie just get better and better with the time  :heart: :heart:

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 03:21:14 AM »
Chisato is probably the most amazing for me.

She looks like a little boy in that picture! xD It was until pretty recent that people always compared her to one, but as of late she's been defying that 100%.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 04:32:08 AM »
Well, everybody has changed but I guess ones more than others, like Ai-chan, she has changed a lot. Miki, OMG!!! just like Aya, they used to be these super cute girls, but now they are such a beautiful women  :luvluv2: Yaguchi is a big change too, I mean, if I didn't know her, I would think that they're sister (the 2 pics) and not the same girl  :dunno: With Yossy :luvluv1: she has changed many times (just like her hair :on lol:) but if you see at the pics it looks like she hasn't changed a lot, I mean, if you compared the first pic with a pic of 2005 I would think she changed a lot (with her boyish style), but now I think she's looking a lot like the beginning. Now with Charmy, are you sure she has 23? :mon huh: but to me she looks like she's still 16 :mon lol: if something in her has changed, definitively is her body :pen_whirl:

With Koha, I used to think she was cute, now I'm not sure  :mon heh: Now, with Aika, wow, that haircut helped a lot... she looks so cute now :mon inluv:
With the Hello kids, definitively Maimi and Miyabi, just look at them, such a beautiful girls.

Wow... the time flies eh :whistle:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 06:42:53 AM »
for me Miki sama changed quite a lot but maybe the hair is playing tricks on me... also Yossi surely changed, she looked more like yuko in her older pic (imo)

Reina, Gaki, Konkon, Sayu they all look kinda the same.

well of course the kids changed, is natural... but i guess Maimi and Erika changed the most (for good of course :heart:)

btw LOL chisato looks like a boy in her older pic, you show me that pic only and i say is a boy qithout a doubt.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 02:47:26 AM »
IMO Mari changed for the worse, she was so cute back then, I don't like her looks nowadays.
But it's the complete oposite with Sayu, I never expected her to turn into such a beauty!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 11:23:06 AM »
seems to me like Mari and Konkon have changed the most. You can see how much Mari has changed just from her first videos in MM. And Konkon looks so much more sophisticated since her begining.
Its a lot of fun to see the development side by side like that. Thanks Shirenu <3
zomg thanks, jabsta ^__________^

I agree about Mari & Konkon looking like they changed the most. XD

Word, and HAIRSTYLES! I swear, a hairstyle can make or break a girl. (Airi's hair in the kid pic is too cute though, lol)

Also, I think people used to say that Risa looks Korean, and now that I look at her old pic I can see it. She reminds me of some Korean idols in that one xD But I don't think she looks Korean anymore. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 02:31:16 PM »
Nice thread :D yeah most of them changed so much :) and mostly for the better ^_^ although I sometimes miss the more 'cute' old Ayaya :D

Oh and IMO Nakazawa changed the least! at least face-wise.  I've been watching some old utaban the last few days, and when I compare it to the latest elder club concert. I think she looks not much different! (that is one awesome woman :) )

and Lol at Momoko's old picture XD that smile looks awkward

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »
they all look naturally grown up,
well i dunno , i think mari changed alot. Konkon too. also Koharu.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kimi to Boku to Modokashii Kyori