JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki

Author Topic: Risa Yoshiki  (Read 1008778 times)

Offline d1mon

Re: Risa Yoshiki
« Reply #660 on: March 25, 2013, 12:24:48 AM »
She sang very very well, it sounds just like on my mp3 Vocalo ga Rival, that I like to listen. I like this song, realy. I'm in delight, thanks for the link! This was my dream to listen this song live, and it souns perfect, and I can see Yoshiki when she sing, but so little, i want more. This song was performed on Tokyo Idol Festival in last summer, and not only, but I cant find nothing.

On the link: http://video.fc2.com/ru/movie_search.php?isadult=&ordertype=0&usetime=0&timestart=0&timeend=0&keyword=%E5%90%89%E6%9C%A8%E3%82%8A%E3%81%95&perpage=8&opentype=1&page=1  Аvailable many videos with Yoshiki Risa, many interesting and fun TV shows. But you need register, and you can use Download Helper for Firefox to easily download videos, to watch it.  I suggest: http://video.fc2.com/ru/content/20120717PUwH74yw Risa sneezes in slow motion  :) very fun!  Risa hit the boxer and survived :)  very fun in second half of video: http://video.fc2.com/ru/content/20121031RUvQyfLK

This quiz, which always reuploading on YouTube again and again, but only half minute, but here is the full:  http://video.fc2.com/ru/content/20121101hNsyz4Zp
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:25:39 AM by d1mon »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #661 on: March 25, 2013, 02:46:30 AM »
Well, I'm going to say that she's out of tune at the start, but it doesn't matter, does it?

Anyway, I like all of her songs (and the DISCOTHEQUE cover), and I like her contribution to all of her songs (and MVs). But it's also nice to know more about the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Thanks for the links -- I might register. I have many, I'm sure. Like the sneezing one. That's a strange thing to record, but I watched it a few times! Makes me want to record my own.

I'll check if I have any recordings from Tokyo Idol Live 2012. I'm pretty sure I have something other than the MV of Vocalo ga Rival.

Youku and other Chinese websites do okay with keeping videos of Japanese shows (http://i.youku.com/u/UMjk2MzI3OTQ4).

Tokyo Idol Festival 2012 for Risa (poster has a killer playlist of the entire event, too). Destine Histoire and Vocalo ga Rival (with a strange edit?). Does she sound nervous?

The difference between this performance and her DISCOTHEQUE performance later in the year is noticeable. I'd guess that she's put a lot more time into voice training since summer 2012.

And I've definitely heard a live performance of Vocalo ga Rival other than this one. Maybe I can find it. The choreography was different from what I remember.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:53:31 AM by 3q3q »

Offline d1mon

« Reply #662 on: March 25, 2013, 09:56:31 PM »
What I can say to you man! Thank you! Big big thanks! :twothumbs Like I said, I dream to watch live gerfomance of "Vocalo ga rival" and Yoshiki Risa's perfomance on Tokio Idol Festival 2012, (because i want to see all her live perfomances) and now, due to you I watched this. So thank you! Even this performance has fallen short my expectations. (and I see that this festival was not so big and important event as I thought) BUT! But i like it, because this is the only one live perfomance of Vocalo ga rival I've seen, and i'm still happy, and I can be not upset, because after that I understand that ヒャダイン密着2 video was genuine gift :) and I don't want to talk over this perfomance, she needs free space for development and not criticism at all. Want to say about my impression when I open this page, and see the thumbnail of the video, this was  :bow: :D :w00t: :lol: feeling, and keen sense of gratitude!  This was feeling of an unexpected gift  :)

Now I have her "Destin Histoire" Live in Kitakyushu 2011 perfomance

Kimi ga Matsu Sekai no Hate on Music-Japan (link already posted)

Wonderful perfomance of DISCOTHEQUE on Animax festival, was so good! (link already posted)

Very nice perfomance of short version of "Risa in Wonderland"
Accidentally I found in my boockmarks this link, and this is from this event I guess: http://blog.hicbc.com/blog/sayurin/archives/2012/12/08/235818.php
(this video was capcured by some Japanese guy, in some Tokio? store in December 2012), and i like it very much.
    And this perfomance on Tokio Idol Festival 2012. You said that you heard a live performance of Vocalo ga Rival other than this one. Can you say your impression about that? I guess i saw some photos when she sang Vocalo ga Rival. I will try to find it, but maybe now it's not available.
Because TIFF 2012 performance not fill my need to see good live performance of Vocalo ga rival, i'll be search and wait. And my NEXT goal is THE FIRST SOLO CONCERT of Yoshiki Risa, named SPECIAL LIVE. Where she performed almost all of her songs. And there is very good reviews about it.

About TIF 2012 I want to make remark, that although she sings not very confident (and she looks not quite confident, but she keeps well done), but parts with high notes sounds very easily. I have an image in my mind, that Vocalo ga Rival is the not simple song, but in this performance, it sounds like some simple song. I liked her "Watashi wa hidarikiki desho" that was good. I remember how she sang it with Haydain, in studio, she sang it like voice actor, and she is.
The difference between this performance and her DISCOTHEQUE performance later in the year is noticeable.
When i compare, I see, that when she jumps, it does not affect the singing.
And her dress is simple, but so cool with her move style and sexines. I do not like her costume and choreography on TIFF 2012 at all.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:07:23 PM by d1mon »

Offline d1mon

« Reply #663 on: March 26, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »
This video demonstrates Yoshiki Risa's skill  in karaoke and enka-like singing, and artistry of her singing.

Beautiful singing and very skilful declamation of some folk japanese song Aizu Bandai San. So brilliant!

If who interested here is the link to translation and description of this Japanese folk song:
http://sci.lang.japan.narkive.com/GFn1qTVE/aizu-bandai-san

Now, when I know that she leads Dengeki Taishō radio program (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengeki_Taish%C5%8D),
 with voice actor Hiroaki Miura. I read about this show and, I listened ths show http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16252325
I began understand more about magnetism of her voice and cool intonations in her gravure idol DVDs. And those skills is definitely part of her great success as sexy gravure idol! and brilliant apearances on tv shows. I guess, that her love to manga and anime, this is part of her professional self improvement, she brings a sign system and expressions (intonations and facial expressions) from anime and manga into her profession. And this is  great, we have high-quality, not plain, but volume product from her, with great diapason. I don't like anime and manga for sure, but i like it through Yoshiki Risa. I don't like enka, but I realy like it through Yoshkik Risa. She not 2D but 3D (3D ASS I BELIEVE  :shakeit:). And she sing in Vocalo ga Rival (I try to translate):
Katenai no yo katenai no yo
Not a win Not a win
Watashi wa sanjigen datte no ni!!
Even if I'm in 3D
Donna ni doryoku shite mo
No matter how hard you try
Nijigen ni wa katenai no?
What will win 2D or 3D?

Oh! This is like Japanese fighting 2D vs 3D!:)
WHO WON? WHO'S NEXT|? YOU DECIDE!!! :lol:

So, obviously Vocalo ga Rival, this is song about Yohiki Risa. She is left-handed, you know? And she sings: "Watashi wa hidarikiki desho" and Watashi wa hidarikiki means I am lefty, and word "desho", I guess brings some humor into this phrase, but I'm not quite understand it yet.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:15:30 PM by d1mon »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #664 on: March 27, 2013, 12:23:04 AM »
Risa Yoshiki likes Enka, and....................

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #665 on: March 27, 2013, 02:48:54 AM »
This video demonstrates Yoshiki Risa's skill  in karaoke and enka-like singing, and artistry of her singing.

Beautiful singing and very skilful declamation of some folk japanese song Aizu Bandai San. So brilliant!

If who interested here is the link to translation and description of this Japanese folk song:
http://sci.lang.japan.narkive.com/GFn1qTVE/aizu-bandai-san

Now, when I know that she leads Dengeki Taishō radio program (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengeki_Taish%C5%8D),
 with voice actor Hiroaki Miura. I read about this show and, I listened ths show http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16252325
I began understand more about magnetism of her voice and cool intonations in her gravure idol DVDs. And those skills is definitely part of her great success as sexy gravure idol! and brilliant apearances on tv shows. I guess, that her love to manga and anime, this is part of her professional self improvement, she brings a sign system and expressions (intonations and facial expressions) from anime and manga into her profession. And this is  great, we have high-quality, not plain, but volume product from her, with great diapason. I don't like anime and manga for sure, but i like it through Yoshiki Risa. I don't like enka, but I realy like it through Yoshkik Risa. She not 2D but 3D (3D ASS I BELIEVE  :shakeit:). And she sing in Vocalo ga Rival (I try to translate):
Katenai no yo katenai no yo
Not a win Not a win
Watashi wa sanjigen datte no ni!!
Even if I'm in 3D
Donna ni doryoku shite mo
No matter how hard you try
Nijigen ni wa katenai no?
What will win 2D or 3D?

Oh! This is like Japanese fighting 2D vs 3D!:)
WHO WON? WHO'S NEXT|? YOU DECIDE!!! :lol:

So, obviously Vocalo ga Rival, this is song about Yohiki Risa. She is left-handed, you know? And she sings: "Watashi wa hidarikiki desho" and Watashi wa hidarikiki means I am lefty, and word "desho", I guess brings some humor into this phrase, but I'm not quite understand it yet.

I love her Enka voice. I just love it all, really. And I'm glad the Karaoke Queen video is back up -- they kept going down (I posted it awhile ago, but then it was removed and I'm not sure if I've ever posted a newer version).

It's fine to be out of tune, as she often is in live concerts (but not in a lot of other contexts that I've found). That can easily be trained. I did wonder if this is a hint about how the industry manages talent, though. Since I've never followed a Japanese idol before (and probably never will again), all of this interests me.

As for radio work, she has quite a bit. Her stint on NACK5 ends this week, but the recordings are up. And she pairs up with a great co-host for ten weeks of "Enjoy Driving Sunday" in 2011 that you can probably go back and find (I think I posted it all). The anime show she is on now has featured many idols, including Rina Akiyama, so it's good, temporary work.

I also noticed early on that she was left-handed. To me, that is very, very sexy!

And thanks for the post, Muppet. There were a few blog posts on both Risa and Serena's(?) website around that time (I think), with some mutual  :heart: between them. I assumed it was PR, but who knows?

Offline d1mon

« Reply #666 on: March 27, 2013, 03:39:01 AM »
Risa photos from some show. She suddenly cries. If I am not mistaken when try to understand this text: 吉木りさがドッキリで号泣、カメラマンは撮影時勃起してるのかのセクハラも  here something about harassment and photographer. But I do not quite understand this text, machine translation from Japanese is very bad.

Here gallery
http://imgbox.com/g/ZEhzj6imiV

There is was link to video on youku, but video deleted, searching useless.

Link to blog with photos and comments: http://ameblo.jp/gonta-13579/entry-11253281660.html

Yoshiki Risa chiromancy
浜ちゃんが!「中村昌也×吉木りさ」 - 12.08.07—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:07:01 PM by d1mon »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #667 on: March 28, 2013, 01:51:36 AM »
Maybe I have it. There's a lot I haven't watched.

She's here on the tasting panel.
WWD-20130323—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

If we start posting TV appearances, then things are going to get busy. I think this is the first time TV > MAG. She's full-on talent, now.
・TV
3/27(水)24:45~
フジテレビ「人狼~嘘つきは誰だ?~」NEW
3/24(日)24:10~
NHK「熱血!オヤジバトル」NEW
3/23(土)21:00~
TBS「世界ふしぎ発見」NEW
3/23(土)15:30~
フジテレビ「ジェネレーション天国」※再放送NEW
3/21(木)19:58
テレビ東京「和風総本家スペシャル」NEW
3/17(日)19:54~
テレビ東京「味と人情てんこ盛り!激セマ繁盛店」
3/13(水)25:50~
NHK「第43回NHK上方漫才コンテスト」
3/3(日)18:00~
テレビ東京「ドライブA GO!GO」
3/1(金)19:30~
NHK「第43回NHK上方漫才コンテスト」
※近畿地区のみ放送

・MAGAZINE
3/25(月)
集英社「週刊プレイボーイ」NEW
徳間書店「コミックゼノン」NEW
3/13(水)
講談社「少年マガジン」表紙
3/9(土)
マガジンハウス「初音ミク公式ガイドブック『ミクペディア』」
2/4(月)
集英社「週刊プレイボーイ」
1/23(水)
ブティック社「ネイルUP!」
1/15(火)
秋田書店「ヤングチャンピオン烈」表紙
1/15(火)
双葉社「EX大衆」表紙
1/8(火)
双葉社「漫画アクション」表紙
1/7(月)
双葉社「エッジスタイル」

And simple photos from her (final?) DVD promotional appearance last weekend.

Offline d1mon

« Reply #668 on: March 28, 2013, 09:04:21 PM »
Christmas 2011 Cheerful TV show.
Fun moments with Risa: 13:48 - Headshot, 34:35, 40:33, 43:18 - He wanted Yoshiki chan

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pWwREKkA7F0/

or

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20130115S3NJnGsA/ (need to be rigistered, it's free)

I really liked it. So simple games, but so cheerful and with Risa, and she cool and sexy! I know almost all faces it this show.

A series of Japanese show game "RUN FOR MONEY".
People running away from robots that looks in the style of the matrix.  Two parts, part 1, 13.01.06 - blue team playing, and part 2, 13.01.13 - Red team playing. Risa in red team.

In the begining of first video she only saves the world at 06:30, and she gorgeous.  That's all.

逃走中2013 ~アルティメット~ - 13.01.06—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Unfortunately Risa saves our time and leave the game at 09:30
逃走中2013 ~アルティメット~ [セカンドステージ] - 13.01.13—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

This is to addition. Risa at 02:37, very short appearance. I think she succumbed. The girls in the show for the delight of men

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 12:12:22 AM by d1mon »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #669 on: March 29, 2013, 02:20:05 AM »

Thanks so much for the posts. I hope I have time to view them!
So many videos. I think I have to really think about how silly I want to go with this.

This one is recent. I haven't watched it.

人狼 ~嘘つきは誰だ?~ - 13.03.27—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline d1mon

« Reply #670 on: March 29, 2013, 09:06:43 PM »
This one is recent. I haven't watched it.

Thank you, I wanted to watch recent appearances!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:16:38 PM by d1mon »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #671 on: March 30, 2013, 02:36:20 AM »
Animax Musix Festival 2012!

Destine Histoire (pitched lower as her voice changed?) and her latest single.

Definitely witnessing the evolution of her stage show. Nutty, adorable energy.

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #672 on: March 31, 2013, 11:05:01 PM »

She's leading off the next season of http://www.nhk.or.jp/hakkenden/ (4/4)

A couple pictures from [FLASH ONLINE] 2013.04.09 (still no sign of the magazine)

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #673 on: April 01, 2013, 05:50:01 AM »
Been doing some extreme sports recently. Rakuen auction diving. Here are a few LQ/MQ treasures.

Some Risamania pics, including some I've not seen before. Glamorous, sexy, hot, and apparently ordinary with a special something.

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #674 on: April 01, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
Yep just wanna leave this here

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:17:26 PM by RikoLiFan »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #675 on: April 01, 2013, 11:31:08 PM »
Yep just wanna leave this here

But why just that one?

Promo for 4/4 show (fun for Risa fans).
http://www.nhk.or.jp/telemap/index.html?id=v_130404_2200hakken_n_1

Offline d1mon

« Reply #676 on: April 02, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »
Why there is no video from Risa's "Special Live" I really don't understand the reason?!!

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2013, 03:05:31 AM »
Why there is no video from Risa's "Special Live" I really don't understand the reason?!!

Are you referring to her first solo show from a few months ago? I would be surprised if we saw that. It was a relatively small show (300 people?), so it wouldn't have been broadcast on television and it would have been hard to record well. Maybe they will include it as a DVD extra accompanying her next CD.

I have no idea what magazine this is, but it came through unconventional channels! Since we saw the photoshoot on her blog, I'm thinking that these may make up a nice farewell photobook one day.

少年マガジン2013年15号
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:21:11 AM by 3q3q »

Offline d1mon

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2013, 08:21:46 PM »
300 hot fans of Risa was on this concert, and I'm sure that they shot it on video. And I wonder that they not uploaded it yet.

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #679 on: April 04, 2013, 02:36:45 AM »
Oh, I thought it would be difficult to record with security around.
Fist of the North Star opening and ending songs.

From the auctions. These are the best quality I could find recently of these two phone cards. Considering the likely low quality of the source (DPI is probably quite low), I thought them good enough to post.

Another scan, with details (from an auction). Sharper and technically higher quality, but I don't like the post-processing. Maybe you'll like it or don't mind editing it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:17:35 AM by 3q3q »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki