JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Analog Fish - Shirokurokku

Author Topic: Risa Yoshiki  (Read 1005790 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Risa Yoshiki
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2011, 06:53:55 AM »
[WPB-net] NO.131 should be 600MB + the pix and the video that was shared. The thing that really makes Risa delicious is her ASS:

some samples from her recent WPB.

Whoa you guys are really resourceful, like professionals. Thank you so much supporting Risa, she's just gorgeous, i can't stop thinking of her.^^

Daigong, thank you for your post sharing the all 4 IVs of her in the reply #73, i almost got all. but the link for [ Sekirara Kanojo 2  part 2 ] was missing, and link for part 1 was duplicated instead.^.^ Hope you can fix it. Thank you very much indeed.

Thanks for telling me cpp1166! and welcome to :hipheart: this is what we do. Help each other out because we LOVE LADIES.

Fixed the link above, if there's still problems please let me know (I just rezipped and upped Part 2 again lol) shit. I even fucked up the titles, you can still see my multiupload text in there. My mind wasn't straight with all the Japanese Earthquake Tsunami news. God Bless Japan, Please everyone click the banner above and help out.

Risa Yoshiki - 神降臨◆-セキララ*彼女 番外篇 Kami Kourin Sekirara Kanojo Bangaihen (2010.12.18) .part1.rar (934.6 MB)
Risa Yoshiki - Kami Kourin Sekirara Kanojo Bangaihen (2010.12.18).part2.rar (367.61 MB) 

is Sekirara Kanojo downloadable GekiDan? if yes, nah. I don't split files unless absolutely necessary. I know I was skirting the 1000MB limit lol We look professional, but really we're also extremely lazy XD Too much beer and kush you know. Happy St. Patrick's Day :JD:

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE! We love to discuss. Holy shit when I was digging up Risa Yoshiki info, she used to be a junior idol. No wonder she suddenly appeared out of nowhere with some asstastic Sabra photos. SHIT. Thank god no one made a thread before that lol

Her abs are pretty underrated too. HO HO HO why you laugh dogg!!

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2011, 08:52:16 AM »
Damn!  :w00t: I think I need to redownload it... :( the 300++MB took me at least 8 hours to finish. =_=v (Bad jpop  :x )
If anyone would split those to 100MB each... or know any torrent file for it, I would be VERY VERY VERY VERY thankful. :wub:

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
The reason why daigong's file is larger because it has a few extra video clips, off shot photos and screensavers. The rest of the content is the same as the one I posted.

Visit my Anime/movie/WWE review blog: MIB's Instant Headache

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2011, 02:17:42 AM »
The reason why daigong's file is larger because it has a few extra video clips, off shot photos and screensavers. The rest of the content is the same as the one I posted.

Could you or anyone upload the missing files? Please?
I'm looking forward to use that Screensaver... ><

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
lol SPIM, it wasn't me who uploaded the WPB, but I bet me and chaz look the same cuz we Hongers :lol: - I defer the tasks to y'all so I can handle other bidness :yep: :thumbsup

but here's the SS  and wallpapers, Geki: http://www.mediafire.com/?2b3iczn1lmbq8w6

so wet :drool:

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2011, 10:38:57 AM »
AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE! We love to discuss. Holy shit when I was digging up Risa Yoshiki info, she used to be a junior idol. No wonder she suddenly appeared out of nowhere with some asstastic Sabra photos. SHIT. Thank god no one made a thread before that lol

Her abs are pretty underrated too. HO HO HO why you laugh dogg!!

Digging for Risa info? Heck, yeah! I can't believe nobody's thrown up scans from her new photobook. Her first photobook (images previously posted) was from when she was 17 and she's grown up quite a bit since then.

While digging it also became obvious that she has some awesome images out there that are really hard to find. Like, does nobody post anything from SPA? I mean, look at the cover of this set: http://spa.fusosha.co.jp/spa0009/gravure00011363.php

Because of her I've found a lot of free space on my HD. She's dramatically raised the bar. Purging IVs from lesser idols was easy.

Offline cpp1166

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2011, 05:22:39 PM »

Thanks for telling me cpp1166! and welcome to :hipheart: this is what we do. Help each other out because we LOVE LADIES.

Fixed the link above, if there's still problems please let me know (I just rezipped and upped Part 2 again lol) shit. I even fucked up the titles, you can still see my multiupload text in there. My mind wasn't straight with all the Japanese Earthquake Tsunami news. God Bless Japan, Please everyone click the banner above and help out.

YOu fixed it really fast! :w00t: Now it's complete, Thank you so so much :D considering just how many things here in jphip   you have to take care of corz you're admin, you've been really responsive and helpful, even to rookies like me. :twothumbs  keep it up! Because of you so dedicated trying to help out the Japanese, prompted me to order 2 T-shirts from Zozotown thru the web you posted. Just hope this could do something to them :) i wonder how long it takes to make the delivery to HK?

And yup, Risa's ass & abs together is a miracle :inlove: :drool: i love it when she :shakeit:

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2011, 05:03:37 AM »
Many many many thanks daigong. I love you <3

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
BTW, how do I install the Screensaver? I double click on the zip file and it gives me errors... :(

Offline yumeman

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2011, 04:24:54 AM »
EX MAX 2011-03

Offline drumsandmotorcycles

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2011, 06:29:44 AM »
^ excellent combo

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2011, 04:55:31 AM »
^ oh baby please have a combo DVD for them...another DVD to look forward to! タイトル未定 dropping 5/20/2011 (no cover yet) http://www.dmm.com/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=n_701tsdv41348/

LOL yeah PAUSE no problemmo GekiDan... I dunno man, i never install those things :P

While digging it also became obvious that she has some awesome images out there that are really hard to find. Like, does nobody post anything from SPA? I mean, look at the cover of this set: http://spa.fusosha.co.jp/spa0009/gravure00011363.php

Because of her I've found a lot of free space on my HD. She's dramatically raised the bar. Purging IVs from lesser idols was easy.

AWW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT but hmm. no one has ever shared SPA :P nice find tho 3q3q!

YOu fixed it really fast! :w00t: Now it's complete, Thank you so so much :D considering just how many things here in jphip   you have to take care of corz you're admin, you've been really responsive and helpful, even to rookies like me. :twothumbs  keep it up! Because of you so dedicated trying to help out the Japanese, prompted me to order 2 T-shirts from Zozotown thru the web you posted. Just hope this could do something to them :) i wonder how long it takes to make the delivery to HK?

And yup, Risa's ass & abs together is a miracle :inlove: :drool: i love it when she :shakeit:

WAH! that's really great cpp1166

but hey, me, Masa, and arun yothin are here to SERVE! we all were new people at one point. that's how we run the JPHiP Ladies Loving Forum from the start, extra perverted talk (legal ladies only!) and just a fun place for us to share what we love: LADIES

I'm really glad to hear you picked up those shirts. In fact my friend boykun has also designed a few shirts for AKB48 and a portion of the proceeds will go to the victims of the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28896.0

but wow, from Hong Kong too? my folks from there haha but I'm in Canada :jphip: JPHiP WORLD WIDE!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:01:55 AM by daigong »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2011, 07:22:07 AM »
Sabra dropped a new series of Risa Yoshiki called Snow Fairy. 200 megs. The HQ images are nice and big. I wish WPB emulated that. It saddens me that some of those WPB pics in the earlier set don't even fill my screen.

I have no idea about post etiquette or cross linking, but with a little searching in the usual places you should find it. Let's hope her photobook is uncovered soon. Maybe it hasn't yet hit the market, because Risa was still signing stacks of copies just a few days ago.

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2011, 09:06:51 AM »

Offline SPIM

• Member+
  • Man In Black
    • MibIH
    • lee.relph
    • lee_in_black
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2011, 09:12:27 AM »
I have no idea about post etiquette or cross linking,

Screw etiquette - Just post the links dammit!!  ;) :w00t:

Visit my Anime/movie/WWE review blog: MIB's Instant Headache

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2011, 09:58:05 AM »
These links were posted by Horlicks on Scanlover, who has also posted earlier in this thread. I would have waited, but really, it's insanely good. She makes it so easy to clear HD space. After Risa, other models seem so ordinary.
Sabra "Snow Fairy" - March 2011
http://www.multiupload.com/IZ0UU9K24V
http://www.twitter.com/?d=45VVLRZF
http://oron.com/vfumuqvahyc7/

Someone should post some pictures of this set to generate the attention it so clearly deserves.

Btw: This is a decent Japanese page dedicated to Risa
http://risa0727.blog98.fc2.com/

Aggregates videos, too. Her variety show appearances are strangely able to conjure up dangerous levels of Cute X Hot. May be useful for daigong when Risa takes LOM.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:26:34 PM by 3q3q »

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2011, 02:44:22 PM »
[Sabra.net] NEW COVER GIRL Risa Yoshiki 吉木りさ 『SNOW FAIRY』 2011.03.24

Normal Size Previews

[100P (Large Only)+12off0+2Mov][188MB]
DOWNLOAD

[100P (Small Only - same size as previews)][34.8MB]
DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 03:01:22 PM by chaz9891 »

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2011, 08:31:31 AM »
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:55:04 PM by GekiDan »

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2011, 03:35:19 AM »
TV segment reporting on Lisa's Tokyo performance of the GO SICK song. A short interview follows with her on a folding chair in a nondescript room talking to an unseen interviewer. Not sexy or anything, but hey, HD space is cheap.
http://www.twitter.com/?d=B6D69HTR

Offline yumeman

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2011, 05:40:27 AM »
Circus MAX 2011-04

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Analog Fish - Shirokurokku