JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Torikoshigurou

Author Topic: [05/24] Buono! in Stockholm Japan Expo 2009 <Canceled!>  (Read 44192 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [05/24] Buono! in Stockholm Japan Expo 2009
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »
^cool to see you here dude, make sure to represent Dutch H!P fans in Sweden  :)

350 euro is reasonable, but the *I wanna go to Japan and marry Erika Tonooka argument* is still valid  :P

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2009, 11:40:48 PM »
Oh god, I just realised that I could afford to come after all, but only if I don't pay for a hotel and sleep on the streets or something  XD uhm... let me think about this.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2009, 12:56:13 PM »
Pika: There's a list of hostels on their site (warning .pdf). Maybe you could afford one of those?

I've had some convo's with the arrangers. And they're pushing for a handshake/interview session for Buono!. I'm thinking maybe we should try to pull some scrap together and make a gift or something for them?
[/url]

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
I want to make a scrapbook of some kind :3

I'd like people to send in a picture that they have taken about the country/city where they live (just random nature or some tourist spot, doesn't matter because the name of the country will be written on the page. And the picture can also be old, I know that Finland isn't the prettiest at this time of the year), and then we'd add Buono! members in the pics and make a "Buono! around the world" scrapbook, LOL... Like Buono!'s adventures, but at the same time it would show a lot of places where they have fans.

I'd be willing to do it, but yeah, that's a lot of printing and our printer isn't 100%... Would I have to get them printed at some overpriced place? D: Also, I'd love to convince Chrno to draw the Buono members that we could paste to each pic >_> so that it would be very personalized, and Chrno's artwork is the best... IN THE WORLD! :3

Anyway, it's just an idea ?__?
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2009, 01:27:23 PM »
No shirenu. It's not just an idea. It's an AWESOME idea. It wont only show them they have fans from everywhere, but sends a message that they should push to go to more places around the world. I almost start crying when i think of the sentimental value in something like this. :)

Whatever I can do to help shirenu. Let me know!
[/url]

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
Well sounds like a nice idea, I wouldn't have to make an extra sign showing my country then. Speaking of adding them, reminds me of ChrNo taking miya to Eiffel Tower and stuff.
What bothers me a little about this is that I would/will probably have to go downtown to take a photo because I wouldn't want to show them this part here since it's too boring. Wouldn't be a problem if it weren't kind of pricey. For Momo I should do it however.

Sucks that I haven't booked the flight yet nor the hotel. I'm going to be so broke...
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2009, 03:36:42 PM »
Awesome idea shi! I'd love to participate :D
My way to being there without being there :(

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
I find the idea great... I can provide one photo  ;)

Maybe ChrNo has already the necessary fan-art ?

lol : three Momos one after another...  XD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:54:54 PM by Wonderboy »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2009, 05:10:22 PM »
It takes little to convince ChrNo. Showing her a pic of Miya's shoulder should do the trick. :grin:

Kidding aside, that's a great idea Shirenu! It sounds fun, it's like their co.no.michi PV except they're going to travel in more locations.

I'd love to lend a hand in this project.:thumbsup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »
It takes little to convince ChrNo. Showing her a pic of Miya's shoulder should do the trick. :grin:
(or legs)
(or lips)

(you're right, we should be able to have very great drawings like this....  XD)

Btw, in which quality will you need the pic', Shirenu ?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »
Yay thanks for the replies! :D

I also realized it was a bit like co.no.mi.chi PV. XD

I don't know about what quality I'd need yet, I haven't even thought about what size the scrapbook should be! :lol: Not sure how it should all be put together. I know I've got tons of A4 plastic pocket pages, which would protect the pages from getting worn out, but I'm not sure that's the best thing (visually or otherwise). It's all a big question mark still. BUT anyway, as long as the picture isn't tiny or absolutely horrible quality, it should be okay? :lol:

(LOL@ trying to decide on a picture to use. I'm too much of a perfectionist. "The grass isn't green enough in this picture. This picture doesn't have water/a lake, so it's not good enough. There's not enough snow in this picture." :rofl: It really doesn't matter that much...)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »
Would it be ok if we put ourselves in the picture too?
Kinda of introducing them to the site??(lol I want Momo to know what I look like T___T I know I know)

set made by me

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »
Would it be ok if we put ourselves in the picture too?
Kinda of introducing them to the site??(lol I want Momo to know what I look like T___T I know I know)
Yes, why not XD If everyone has their own page or half a page, you can have your own input on what you want on it. & You could also give a separate pic that I could put somewhere on the page, like "picture by Blu-Cherri/whateveryouwanttobecalled" + picture of ur face XD

W/ my awesome artistic skillz I provide an example of what it could be like:

(the grey part is the paper) (but I like layers so probably there will be no writing on the paper, but on a paper on top of the paper .... yeah) (I like scissors and glue) (and I have a lot of cute pen colours I never get to use because uni is so serious :((( )

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »
Oh my...  :heart:

Where is Lalaland ?

I want to live in there forever  :inlove: :lol:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2009, 10:08:49 AM »
Do you have any estimated final date for this shirenu? Time is of the essence. :D
[/url]

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2009, 10:40:47 AM »
It would be nice if I could get everyone's pics by May 1st (that leaves everyone a bit over 2 weeks time to find a picture), then I'd have most of May to work on it. That ok? lol In digital form obviously (haha my dad is going to kill me for printing this much stuff)

~ So shortly put, a guide for taking part:
- Give shirenu a picture from the country/city where you live (doesn't have to be a tourist spot picture) in digital form (.jpg, .png)
- Give information which country/city it is, too, even if it was obvious (so I won't make a silly mistake)
- Let shirenu know who you want to be credited as for the "photo by" part (your real name or forum name or some other alias)
- If you want, give a picture of yourself to be put on the page
- You may also be in the country/city picture if you wish (just remember to leave enough space for mini buono)

Ah I haven't even asked Chrno yet, I'm hoping that she'll mysteriously discover this thread and fall in love with the idea  :doh: >_>  8)

I think no other kinds of messages will be put in this thing, since then the theme of the book would get strayed a bit. But if someone who isn't coming to Stockholm wants to send a personal message/gift for Buono! I guess you could either send me it in super fast mail or let me handwrite or print it for you (I can't translate though). And I'll do my best to get everything handed over to them. I just want them to know that they're loved. :lol:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 11:01:57 AM by shirenu »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »
^Hmmm I might take you up on that last part...I'm going out now so I'll try and think about it throughout the day :D

set made by me

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »
Are you guys planning on wearing custom made T-shirts for the event of some sort? I'm too much of a cheap ass to spend any money lately, like sending stuff overseas, so I figured I'd do something digital. A Buono Man shirt would bring some reactions maybe? :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2009, 03:03:05 PM »
I'd love to have a t-shirt, but there are reasons why I'm not volunteering to do it :lol: Mostly reasons related to money. Custom t-shirts are mad expensive unless you get them in a bulk, and there's just not enough of us for that, I think. And I'd love to give a t-shirt for free at least to the forum regulars, but I just can't afford handing out people t-shirts that cost 20 euros a piece. D:

So if someone could volunteer to work out the t-shirt issue, I'd love to have one for sure and I would pay for my own t-shirt. But I can't be that person right now, lol o-o

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2009, 03:41:38 PM »
I would like to wear one of my momo tshirts for the concert so I don't really need a custom one. I could wear one outside the concert though but then again there is the money problem.

(haha my dad is going to kill me for printing this much stuff)
Is there some way to donate ? Like do you have paypal?
Maybe some of us can fund the printing.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Torikoshigurou