JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Do it now

Author Topic: (Group) JQT  (Read 7097 times)

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
(Group) JQT
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:58:54 AM »
They don't have a thread! I don't know how many fans they have, but I still love them. 

From left to right: Park Min Jeong, Lee Ji Eun, Park Ga Jin, Joo Min Sun
Min Jeong, Ji-Eun and Ga Jin were members of the group i-13, but now they're in JQT. Min Sun was picked in audition.

They debuted in 2009 with their digital single Bling Bling (featuring the song I Fell For You) and made their comeback in 2010 with the single FourFume (featuring the song No Need to Know). They just released a trailer for their newest song PeeKaboo. Their image really shifts per single, becoming more and more mature, so it's interesting to see what they do next, but I really hope they continue because I just love them.

:otomerika: :otomerika:

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) JQT
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 11:54:17 AM »
I was part of their original forum back in 2009 jqtladies/fourcrown. here are some pics

these are all from their first single [which i love!]

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 04:28:12 PM »
Thanks for the pics!

I love their first single too! Both I Fell For You and No No No are songs I really love. I was a bit surprised by their image change for their second, but...

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 07:41:06 AM »

:wub: :wub:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »

OMG, this is so much better than their last song! I might even like it more than their debut stuff, which I really enjoyed :w00t:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:54:35 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 02:20:24 AM »
Couple pics from Maxim Korea

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 03:46:03 AM »
So JQT disbanded because they didn't want to renew their contract with the company and so 3 of the members, Jieun, Gajin, and Minjung joined a new company and formed a new group with 2 other girls called S the One. So pretty much still JQT with a new name. So instead of making a new thread, maybe it would be better to just update the thread title? I don't think the old company is going to form a new group under the JQT name.

Anyway, I randomly searched up S the One today on youtube to see if there was anything new from them and saw some previews of two of their songs. Both sound alright to me.

So yea just updating a group I like/liked that will probably never be popular XD

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Do it now