JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - Glory kimi ga iru kara

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 318989 times)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »
Oh my God,  I am rediculously excited to see you in this thread, Dai.

/cue mad scientist Pharadox

WG love is spreeeeading. MWUHAHAHAHA. I knew what I was doing with the sigs and wallpapers. Subliminal messages, dude. You want WG. You have to have WG. If nothing else, YOU MUST HAVE YOO BIN.

I'd never seen that cut of Yoo Bin rapping before.  :heart: Seriously, she can be so damn cool and such a goofball and it's the greatest thing ever. She reminds me of Yossie a lot that way. She's really cool but APPROACHABLE because she's such a dork when she's not being cool.

Well, you know, approachable in a general sense. I'd still pass out if I ever had the chance to meet her.  :lol:

1920 x 1080, sh15uya? I don't even know if I can play that file type, but I'm downloading it anyway! Can't resist the full screen WG experience.  :heart: Thanks!

Edit: Hehe. I can play it. It's awesome. :D I think this is my second favorite Nobody performance, after the comeback Music Core performance. LOVE the magenta dresses.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:03:40 PM by Pharadox »

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »
That Yoo Bin video is amazing! That is why she is my favorite WG.  :heart:

I don't know how I feel about the whole actresses in the U.S. thing. It's cool that they'll be over in America, but it doesn't seem like the best way to gain popularity here, imho. I hope they also continue trying to make it as a music group in the U.S., because they might have something with a little more training. Plus, Perez Hilton likes them...  :lol:

...So Dai, when are we getting our own subforum!? (Just kidding, just kidding.... kid of...  XD)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 05:55:54 PM by mini*wheat »

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »
can someone upload single nobody to me, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??????????????

here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  http://sharebee.com/35c3e84d

WonderGirls' new video was mentioned on the most popular blogger's site : Perez Hilton

Link : http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-22-how-the-koreans-do-it

haha damn, heard about it too from Odango's radio show...that's pretty scary. He prolly gonna dress up like em for Halloween. but seriously, any US exposure is dope.

Pharadox's sig and wally's got me :nosebleed:

Ahhh, Wonder Girl Mania! :k-thrilled:

aight -- count me in on the mania too mode! Guess I was intrigued when SNSD did the cover, then kinda turned off when KT did the dance :P then returned on when Nobody hit the scene. Like my homegirl shirenu put it so well:

<shirenu> i've been trying to avoid them but you know what always happens
<shirenu> i can't resist girls

Comeback? Shit I can't get enuff of this!! Keep it coming!

AND A HAPPY BD to Yoo Bin - best female Asian MC I've heard! DUDE this gave me goosebumps it so dope:

It's so fucking ill, love ladies with that does of 'tude and silliness. and how she does the WOO WOO at the end.  :love:

thanks daigong!!

i llike her rap >.<

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »

WHERE I CAN GET IT??????

SOMEONE GOT IT???????????????

UPLOAD TO ME?????????????????????
calm down lol
MNet 20's Choice 08.23.08 Wonder Girls & JunJin

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »
That Yoo Bin video is amazing! That is why she is my favorite WG.  :heart:

I don't know how I feel about the whole actresses in the U.S. thing. It's cool that they'll be over in America, but it doesn't seem like the best way to gain popularity here, imho. I hope they also continue trying to make it as a music group in the U.S., because they might have something with a little more training. Plus, Perez Hilton likes them...  :lol:

...So Dai, when are we getting our own subforum!? (Just kidding, just kidding.... kid of...  XD)

They're not going to be actresses. It was just a rumor. :)

Maybe we WILL get a subforum now with Dai on our side. Wishful thinking, you say? ... No! It's positive thinking! :D :D :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #365 on: October 06, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaah, I was away for Yoo Bin's b'day... I feel like such a shitty fangirl now :cry:
oh well, Happy belated birfday you smexy thang you :drool: :heart: :wub: :mon inluv:
But, I was in Sydney on her birthday and one of the stores I went to was playing Tell Me and Ibaboh so that kinda makes up for it :P Oh and then I went past a hairdresser and they were playing the Music Core performance on their plasma :w00t:
So I had a wonder-ful weekend XD

sh15uya that freakin' rocks, thanks so much for that :heart: So Hee's vocals are impressing me so much in all these Nobody performances, she is growing up so well and improving and I'm so proud *wipes tear from eye* :P
I saw that Sun Mi performace JUST before I left the other day and all I could think was when the hell did she grow up and become so...mature... I felt dirty whilst watching it but she kicked arse :D

Pharadox, I think it was you who said a while back that even that you love having a group that you can't really pick a "least fave" for coz they are all so awesome? I totally agree with that now... despite Yoo Bin being my (or every female it seems XD) fave the rest are now so closely matched that I don't care for really putting them in order anymore, especially with my new found love of the MiSo couple :heart:

Finally, welcome Dai :w00t: :otomerika:
I with you guys, sub forum would be fantastic with how much this thread has grown recently... good sign so fingers crossed for the future

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #366 on: October 06, 2008, 03:02:24 PM »
I was trying to avoid this thread for a few days cause my posts always ended up super long. :lol:

But I missed Yoobin's b-day...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!!

And lol daigong posting in the thread.

Nobody is reeling em in :lol: Even got shirenu!

And Sunmi in that CSJH cover perf... I swear I didn't know it was her at first... >_>

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: October 06, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »
But, I was in Sydney on her birthday and one of the stores I went to was playing Tell Me and Ibaboh so that kinda makes up for it :P Oh and then I went past a hairdresser and they were playing the Music Core performance on their plasma :w00t:
So I had a wonder-ful weekend XD

I saw that Sun Mi performace JUST before I left the other day and all I could think was when the hell did she grow up and become so...mature... I felt dirty whilst watching it but she kicked arse :D

Pharadox, I think it was you who said a while back that even that you love having a group that you can't really pick a "least fave" for coz they are all so awesome? I totally agree with that now... despite Yoo Bin being my (or every female it seems XD) fave the rest are now so closely matched that I don't care for really putting them in order anymore, especially with my new found love of the MiSo couple :heart:

Dude, you would not hear and see Wonder Girls being played, walking down the street here. I'm so jealous. Sydney > Baltimore.

Haha. Sun Mi's performance kind of made you wish she was instantly 2 years older though, I bet.

Also, it might have been me that said it. I don't know. But the thing about these girls is they all have something really great to add to the group. With Sun Ye, it's stage presence. She's a pro and she should be. She trained with JYP for 6 years before WG. With Ye Eun, it's her voice and her love and respect for her fans. With Sun Mi, it's her quircky personality (and now apparently her sex appeal.  :lol:). With Yoo Bin, it's FREAKIN' EVERYTHING BECAUSE SHE IS PERFECT. Okay, she's not, but love is blind. She is one hell of a rapper and she's uber sexy and adorable at the same time. With So Hee, she just draws people in. All she has to do is blink and people fall all over her. They're each so good at what they do that you can't easily choose between them.

I was trying to avoid this thread for a few days cause my posts always ended up super long. :lol:

And Sunmi in that CSJH cover perf... I swear I didn't know it was her at first... >_>

Haha. Long posts are a bad thing?  :lol:

And yeah, if I didn't already know Sun Mi was in the performance before I downloaded it, I might have wondered who she was for a minute and then had a grand old cow when I finally realized it was her. But I swear I've watched it at least 50 times by now... I can't get enough of it.

And yeah, I realize this is probably getting annoying by now, buuuuuuut if we had a WG subforum, posts wouldn't be so long because all the discussion would be broken up amongst its own thread.  XD Ahem. I'm done now.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #368 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:53 PM »
Dude, you would not hear and see Wonder Girls being played, walking down the street here. I'm so jealous. Sydney > Baltimore.
Well I was in Chinatown (or at least about a street away) so I guess that makes a difference, but I like to leave that part out :P
Shame the damn CD store didn't have anything WGy :( They had Super Junior, DBSK, Big Bang, ShiNEE but no WG... Hell they didn't have MM either, despite having like every other main H!P act XD
Maybe all the WG & MM were sold out... yeah, i'll go with that :P

Haha. Sun Mi's performance kind of made you wish she was instantly 2 years older though, I bet.
Maybe just a little bit :oops: :lol:

Also, it might have been me that said it. I don't know. But the thing about these girls is they all have something really great to add to the group. With Sun Ye, it's stage presence. She's a pro and she should be. She trained with JYP for 6 years before WG. With Ye Eun, it's her voice and her love and respect for her fans. With Sun Mi, it's her quircky personality (and now apparently her sex appeal.  :lol:). With Yoo Bin, it's FREAKIN' EVERYTHING BECAUSE SHE IS PERFECT. Okay, she's not, but love is blind. She is one hell of a rapper and she's uber sexy and adorable at the same time. With So Hee, she just draws people in. All she has to do is blink and people fall all over her. They're each so good at what they do that you can't easily choose between them.
So true, and that's exactly what makes the dynamic of the WG family so irresistible, fun to watch and addictive... It's not always about Yoo Bin, although it usually is, hehe!

OMG SOOO CUTE~! Yoo Bin melted my cold, black heart in this too :heart: :wub: :mon inluv:

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #369 on: October 07, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »
^

i just saw fall in love her after see that!! >.<

yoobin is SEXY, SMART, FUNNY AND LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

WHERE I CAN GET IT??????

SOMEONE GOT IT???????????????

UPLOAD TO ME?????????????????????
calm down lol
MNet 20's Choice 08.23.08 Wonder Girls & JunJin

thanks sh15uya <33333333333333

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
Making of the Nobody MV!

Also, this was so touching! It shows such a personal side of each of the girls!

Quote from: coolsmurf
The Wonder Girls appeared on MBC FM “Starry Night” radio program on 6th October, yesterday hosted by Park Kyung Lim and Kim Shin Young.

The program was 1.5 hours long and Park Kyung Lim asked them to say something and anything they wanted to the other Wonder Girls’ members at the end. Here’s a rough translation by Wonderful wonderkid.

Sun Ye
Um, I don’t know what to say. It’s been more than a year and a half since we’ve started working together. Ehen I look back, we went through a lot together, good and sad experiences. There are a lot of people who cheered us on and helped us come to where we are now..ever since those people cheered us on…we didn’t look back, we just ran straight…and in between this journey, I’ve always felt thankful…. but since we spend so much time together everyday I feel like there were a lot of times when we could not really express our feelings and use common phrases like “thank you,” “I love you,” and “sorry.”

There’s probably going to be a time when we think this is going to be the end of our journey, but instead of these thoughts, I hope we live each day being grateful for our experiences, especially the special experiences we 5 members have together. I wish we can focus on the present rather than worrying about the future. When we first started, we weren’t confident…but when we saw ourselves on stage, sparkling more than anyone else on stage, we all said that in order to sparkle we have to stick together. which is why we share a special bond, and now I feel like we have come to a stage in our relationship when I feel like it’s more awkward when we’re not together.

So from now on, instead of worrying, let’s spend each day looking forward to our everyday experiences by continuing to look out for each other, cheer/support each other, love each other, be thankful to each other, and let’s go through this journey together. I love you so very much.

And as the group leader, there are a lot of things I haven’t done for you guys, so I’m sorry, and I’m sorry I have so much flaws…I’m so sorry..to the other members…thank you. I love you.

Sun Mi
Ever since I entered the group, I feel like time is moving really fast. Maybe it’s because we ran through our journey so fast. I feel like there are a lot things we forgot about and a lot we’ve lost along the way. One by one, let’s find all those things we’ve lost/forgot about and let’s go! What more can say?

I love you. really.

(at the end Yeeun says “Why are you talking to us informally?” *note: technically since she’s younger than most of the members she’s supposed to talk to them using formal language, but she didn’t)

Yoo Bin
I’m the oldest unnie..but I feel like I’m always the one receiving help from you guys. I feel like I get more support and gain more strength from you guys. Despit being the oldest unnie, I feel like I haven’t done anything for you guys so I feel really sorry. I came into the group late but you guys “dragged me” all the way here, so thank you. We’re going to continue to spend a lot of time together so I hope we can be sad together and happy together.

To our leader, Sun Ye, you went through so many hardships..and despite having an older person in the group than you, you do your job as a leader so well, so I’m so thankful. To our Ye Eun, like Sun Ye you pull us together so well. And as a dongseng and as a friend, thanks for being so supportive of me.

To our cutie Sun Mi, when everyone else was tired you would show us your “aegyo” so thanks for taking the role as the “good-atmospere-maker.” And to our So Hee, without a single complaint you followed us. You took care of your unnie, unlike a maknae, you show us your mature side by always taking care of me. thanks. I can’t say anything else but thank you. I love you.

Ye Eun
To our Wonder Girls members whom I love. First of all..more than a year and a half has passed, and during this time we went through a lot of painful experiences and good experiences…but putting that aside I want to thank you guys for sticking together …I think I’m even thankful just for your existence. …really…umm….really ..I know I have a lot of flaws…but I’m always thankful to you guys for filling in those gaps (my flaws)…

we still have a lot more places to go, so let’s not give up now, let’s reach for the very end until we aren’t capable to reach further. ..just like how we are now, let’s help each other, let’s be supportive of each other, be there for each other, and reach til the end, together. I love you.

So Hee
Umm..the people before we talked so well so..um..well, I’m not sure if I was of any strength/ help to the other members, but I’ve gained so much strength from them …It ’s been a short period but it also feels like a long time as well. but I’m so glad and happy we’re going through this together. Even when we are in pain, it’s because of us five members that I think we were able to get though all those tough times. I’m not sure what will happen in the future, or the obstacles that lies in our path but…I hope we all smile and get through this together….

you all..well, I’m the youngest…but I don’t even act cute..so I don’t know…
um…thank you.

Why is Yoo Bin all "I'm going to hide behind the other girls!"? o.O Bad hair day?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:43:41 PM by Pharadox »

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #371 on: October 07, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
^

ํYoooBinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <33

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: October 08, 2008, 04:55:29 PM »
Watch watch watch! It's an interview that WG did when they were in the US for the Chuseok Festival in September. They use a surprising amount of English in the interview.  :O Ye Eun and Sun Ye seem to be the best. Poor Yoo Bin. She actually lived in the US and went to high school there and seems to be the worst at speaking English.  :lol: So Hee in English is  :heart:!! When the interviewer asked who inspires them, So Hee took the mic and was like "Well.. I guess, JY Park?" and had the cutest look on her face.  XD

The only part that bothered me a little about the interview, was when Sun Mi at the beginning said "We've come to perform for our fellow Koreans in the US" but then I remembered they're at a Korean festival. They aren't likely to be performing for many non-Koreans there. But still, I wanted to reach through the monitor screen just a little and wave at them, and say "Hi, I'm not Korean! Please recognize your non-Korean fans... just a little? When you come back to the US in February." Haha.  :oops:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #373 on: October 08, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
Why is Yoo Bin all "I'm going to hide behind the other girls!"? o.O Bad hair day?

haha I don't know but she began to hide her face @ 01:30 till the end XD

Watch watch watch! It's an interview that WG did when they were in the US for the Chuseok Festival in September. They use a surprising amount of English in the interview.  :O Ye Eun and Sun Ye seem to be the best. Poor Yoo Bin. She actually lived in the US and went to high school there and seems to be the worst at speaking English.  :lol: So Hee in English is  :heart:!! When the interviewer asked who inspires them, So Hee took the mic and was like "Well.. I guess, JY Park?" and had the cutest look on her face.  XD
wow :O
I was quite surprised how their english is so cool =3
"Hoc" is pretty lucky lol

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: October 09, 2008, 03:48:23 AM »
Wow, I loved their English, especially Ye Eun's. It put a smile on my face :wub:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »

WG / 2AM / 2PM introducing the Korea Food Expo 2008 (2008/10/12)

and some sohee =3

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #376 on: October 09, 2008, 04:41:22 PM »
Yoo Bin is still my #1, but So Hee has been catching my eye a lot lately... especially with those pictures. They are way too cute!

I'm also excited this thread has been getting so much traffic lately. WG are beginning to take over....  :yep:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2008, 05:00:35 PM »
H-Eugene feat. Ye Eun - Baby I Love You MV

I don't like how they have some random girl lipsyncing to Ye Eun's voice in the MV. They did the same thing with the MV for Energy by Might Mouth. Sun Ye's vocals with some random girl's face. Maybe it is because the girls are too busy with their own thing to do a music video shoot, but it's kind of a bummer. Still, this is H-Eugene's title track, so it's possible we'll get to see Ye Eun perform it live with H-Eugene.  :D

Source / Credit: Coolsmurf @ wondergirls.wordpress.com

Edit: My Nobody mini-album finally came today!! I'm hoping to scan the photobook that came with the CD soon so I can post it here. :) Also, the poster that came with it is  :heart:. Haha. I'm considering moving everything around in my room just so that I can find the perfect place for this one poster.  :lol:

My best friend was with me when I got the CD so I showed it to her and she was like "they all look the same. o.o" and I was a little indignant about it so she looked at pictures of them in the photobook and admitted "Okay, they don't all look the same, but these two do!" and she pointed out Sun Ye and Yoo Bin... o.O I don't see that. Anyway, then I made her listen to Nobody and she liked it! I'm going to burn a CD with some of their music on it so that she can listen and see if she likes more of their music. Haha. I will have her converted in time to go to the Wonder Girls concert with me next year. I will:twisted:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:59:30 PM by Pharadox »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2008, 04:08:27 AM »
:lol: Who's that Hypebeast ass mofo? The song is freakin weak, it's crappier than that Mighty Mouth's song with Sunye.

And the only thing Sunye and Yoobin have in common is that they're both freakin hot. :P

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2008, 04:23:01 AM »
^ Psh. I thought Energy was a good song.  :P

But what else is new? We never agree on anything but hot girls.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - Glory kimi ga iru kara