JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Shabon Dama

Author Topic: [10/05] Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York  (Read 75292 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [10/05] Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2014, 06:57:00 AM »
I'm afraid I'm still unsure if I'll be able to go (though still hoping that it can happen).

From H!O's Twitter:
Morning Musume '14 leave a comment for NY Super Week
-

Here's an important message from Morning Musume。'14 for all their New York City fans! You can see them LIVE at the Best Buy Theater on October 5, 2014! #NYSW
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/504471187985289216

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline jl2002

« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2014, 05:04:30 AM »
Hey everyone, first time poster on this forum, and I'm planning to go to the concert as well. Well, to be honest, my girlfriend is a MM fan, and I have not the slightest idea who they really are. Now I'm planning this trip to surprise her and I want to make this a good experience for her.

She was disappointed after not getting to the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert earlier in Toronto and thought she can get good spot with her VIP ticket. Turns out it's a 'earlier you line up, the better the view' ...

Therefore, I just want to ask how well in advance would people start to lineup in these types of concert? Though still hoping someone would eventually sell their VIP ticket... But I doubt it'll be affordable even if someone sells it...
I also bought a King Blade X10-2 in support of the possible Sayu 'make BB center glow pink' campaign for my gf, but since it's kinda expensive, I'm just wondering if you guys have any alternative that I can get for myself?

Thanks everyone!

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2014, 06:09:58 PM »
Hey everyone, first time poster on this forum, and I'm planning to go to the concert as well. Well, to be honest, my girlfriend is a MM fan, and I have not the slightest idea who they really are. Now I'm planning this trip to surprise her and I want to make this a good experience for her.

She was disappointed after not getting to the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert earlier in Toronto and thought she can get good spot with her VIP ticket. Turns out it's a 'earlier you line up, the better the view' ...

Therefore, I just want to ask how well in advance would people start to lineup in these types of concert? Though still hoping someone would eventually sell their VIP ticket... But I doubt it'll be affordable even if someone sells it...
I also bought a King Blade X10-2 in support of the possible Sayu 'make BB center glow pink' campaign for my gf, but since it's kinda expensive, I'm just wondering if you guys have any alternative that I can get for myself?

Thanks everyone!

First I'm gonna say that you sound like an awesome boyfriend and your girlfriend is gonna be super excited you're so gonna get some ;). Anyway, fans are going to be handing out pink glowsticks before the concert so you don't have to worry about that.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline Double_U

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2014, 10:49:06 PM »
Soo...I'm still sorting out logistics, but does anyone need a roommate still?

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2014, 09:22:58 AM »
For anyone still going, this should be pretty helpful to remember for getting around the city:
http://iquantny.tumblr.com/post/96700509489/how-memorizing-19-05-can-help-you-outsmart-the-mta

Also, updates for Hello Party:
http://party.hello-base.com/2014/
It'll be taking place at the TimesCenter (very close to the concert venue) on Saturday, October 4th at 6:30 PM, and they have games lined up for it as well! If you haven't contributed yet now's the time because it's closing off soon--last chance to get a discounted entrance fee!

I'm pretty much all set for this trip! Unfortunately I fucked up with booking my hotel things are looking pricier for me than expected, so I might be needing a roommate, though I probably only have room for just one (I'm also not staying in Manhattan, though I made sure to pick a place near a subway line that goes directly to Times Square).
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2014, 07:19:46 AM »
Just happened to stumble upon this (looks like it happened last month). I don't recall seeing it on any of the usual torrent trackers (unless I just missed it).

Morning Musume。'14 ROAD TO NY LIVE TALK SESSION 8-8-14

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2014, 05:41:29 AM »
Anyone else want Aika to make a surprise appearance and wow us with her new engrish skillz?

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2014, 06:44:50 AM »
Just paid off one of my loans and got my hopes up about getting refinancing and a little extra to get to NY. Unfortunately, I have  to wait a month to reapply. So, unless I get to the lottery before then I'm def not going to be able to go.

Bright side, I can start to save up to make it Japan next year to be at Berryz last tour.
All going, have a blast, post often and take lots of pictures.
Life is one time.

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2014, 07:55:43 AM »
I just got my airfare, and am waiting about 24hrs on a place to stay. If I don't get it, I'll be NEEDING someone to sleep on the floor and shower lol.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2014, 05:49:05 PM »
Jicchan.com - Road to Morning Musume ’14 concert in NYC part 6 (Password is 0 – chant instructions)

We’ve covered all the general topics regarding the concert and handshake in the first 5 parts of this series. Time to get into the specifics, chants! I often see fans ask what wotas do during songs. Simple answer is, organized yelling, aka chants. Of course they also copy dance moves. I will try to lay out songs one by one and explain to the best of my ability on what fans can do.
CLICK THE LINK - http://www.jicchan.com/?p=1363

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2014, 02:10:19 PM »
Jicchan.com - Road to Morning Musume ’14 concert in NYC part 7 (What is LOVE? – chant instructions)

Continuing from last time, here are the instructions for the second song in this series.
CLICK THE LINK - http://www.jicchan.com/?p=1369

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2014, 04:02:53 AM »
Everything has come together for me for this trip finally!  :shakeit: Just 2 weeks ago I thought there was no way I could go with my finances the way they are right now and figured my ticket would just go to waste but then the plane tickets went on sale and I got them for dirt cheap and just now my extended family in NY agreed to let me and my friend stay with them while we're up there so that we don't have to get a hotel and I'm like literally running in circles I'm so excited.

Just 2 weeks away!

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2014, 07:41:03 AM »
Just nailed down my room as well. I'll be in Sat afternoon and leaving on Tues Morning.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2014, 05:07:31 PM »
Holy shit, I just booked plane tickets! I'm GOING!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

It's going to be a bit shorter than I originally thought. I'll be landing at LaGuardia at around 9:00PM on Saturday, October 4th and leaving (again from LaGuardia) on Monday, October 6th at around 6:00PM.  I was really thinking that I wouldn't be able to go, but a sale/price-drop just popped up this morning on WestJet's website and I knew that I couldn't turn it down since I likely wouldn't be able to get a better deal before the event happens.  :nervous

So yeah, HELP! If there's a kind soul that could spare a chunk of floor in their hotel room, that'd be sweet.  Also, should I be buying the concert tickets online now (if yes, they're still bought from the website J-Tri linked HERE, right?), or is there anyone that has some extras to spare?

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2014, 10:57:03 AM »
I would talk to Dai, JFC :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2014, 12:10:00 AM »
Jicchan.com - Road to Morning Musume ’14 concert in NYC part 8 (Ai no Gundan & One Two Three (updated) – chant instructions)

So the setlist for Morning Musume ’14 Aki tour [GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~Michishige Sayumi Sotsugyou Kinen Special~] is now known, let’s focus on songs on the setlist that will likely be performed in New York as well because we’re likely to get a modified version of their autumn concert setlist. And since we’re getting closer to the show, let’s cover two songs this time.
CLICK THE LINK - http://www.jicchan.com/?p=1386

These next 2 links both include a subbed interview clip.
MTV81.com - Morning Musume。’14 ROAD TO NY LIVE TALK SESSION (Segment 1)
- http://www.mtv81.com/videos/in-focus/morning-musume14-road-to-ny-live-talk-session-segment1/

MTV81.com - Morning Musume。’14 ROAD TO NY LIVE TALK SESSION – Segment 2
- http://www.mtv81.com/videos/in-focus/morning-musume14-road-to-ny-live-talk-session-segment2/

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2014, 05:14:36 AM »
They'll be selling goods at the venue!
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-morning-musume14-live-concert-in-new-york-commemorative-goods/755788534480066

Shirts, muffler towels, and 10-photo sets are $20 each, and the commemorative CD with handshake ticket is $25 (for those who didn't get VIP).

The CD is called One Two Three to Zero and includes all of the A-sides (and some B-sides) released under Sayu's leadership (excluding the upcoming single):
01.One・Two・Three
02.The Matenrou Show
03.Wakuteka Take a chance
04.Love Innovation
05.Help me!!
06.Happy Daisakusen
07.Brainstorming
08.Kimisae Ireba Nanimo Iranai
09.A B C D E-cha E-cha shitai
10.Wagamama Kinomama Aino Joke
11.Ai no Gundan
12.Makeruki shinai Konyano Shoubu
13.Egaono Kimiwa Taiyousa
14.Kimino Kawariwa Iyashinai
15.What is LOVE?
16.Tokiwo Koe Sorawo Koe
17.Password is 0

And here's Sakura presenting the goods in English!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2014, 05:15:31 AM »
Damn, no lightsticks?

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Shabon Dama