JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Summer Days

Author Topic: Valentine Special OS -- Katsuo X Mayu  (Read 70889 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Valentine Special OS -- Kai x Atsuko x Katsuo
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2012, 02:55:54 AM »
Atsuko mad aura is dangerous.
What a perfect timing for Mariko to fetch Katsuo, this gives Kai and Acchan more lovey dovey moment. ^^
Sweet valentine day for them ^^

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 03:21:30 AM »
This is so sweet <333

Wat, MariKuu couple will be next? YAY! I've been waiting for that funny couple to make up! Haha i'm sure Kuu will have a hard time convincing Maritroll. Update soon please!!

Offline okiedokie

« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:28 AM »
Yayayay! Omg i love Kai-Atsuko moments and " ...but u're the only one who can untie it " u're so awesome au xD! I love this couple and i guess i fall in love with their son...He's so adorable and kind-hearted ! <3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:54:15 AM by okiedokie »

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2012, 05:28:08 AM »
Omg !!
That was too adorable ~  XD
Their family moments are soo cute !  :lol:
You should make more one shots about them in the future ~ :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2012, 11:10:47 AM »
Hahahah!!!! Atsuko almost killed Kai!!
And Mariko always know when she need to appear hehe

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2012, 04:16:12 PM »
omg!! swettie!! :D like it i thought that katsuo gonna say.. I want a brother!!! mom dad!! or something like that

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Valentine Special OS -- Kuu x Mariko x Katsuo
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »
Thanks Yagami.Rai, haru9210, JunTakeshi, Megumi, A1, badsaints, haruhi16, kahem, Divine Vengeance, Flean, straawbeeryy, Sydney W, okiedokie, Popsicle, Haruko

Thanks so much for the comments minna-san  :kneelbow:
I finally finish MariKuu  :D
Please enjoy~

================   ================   ================

Valentine OS
#Kuu X Mariko X Katsuo#

Minegishi Kuu is one of the members from the famous idol from Persona. His cute and playful face will never fail in making the girls’ heart beats fast and screaming for him. He flirts with many artist and popular among teenage girls in this entertainment circle. Who knows, he actually having relationship with his manager – Shinoda Mariko. She is the manager of Persona and wide known for her strict and sadist characters. She trained Persona with many efforts and never takes doubt to punish them.

==================
Persona Apartment

“Kuu-chan. I want play something else” Katsuo put down the Nintendo on the floor.

“Hmm… since Kai and Riku are not coming back, and the apartment is big…” Kuu smirked with something in his head, “Let’s play hide and seek!”

“It’s boring…” Katsuo said.

“It’s not boring if the winner gets prizes. We set time for seeker. If seeker can’t find us in the range of time, she loses and she has to give us what we want” Kuu explained.

“Mariko-sama will join, won’t you?” Kuu asked.

“Mari-chan…” Katsuo is giving her puppy eyes.

Can’t resist the puppy eyes from Katsuo, Mariko let out a sigh and nodded. Kuu gets up and whispers something to Katsuo before he walks to where Mariko was. “Let’s decide the seeker by janken!”

“JAN KEN PON!”

Kuu has paper, Katsuo has paper and Mariko has scissors.

“Yeah!! The winner will become the seeker!” Kuu yelled and jumping on the sofa.

“Yeah!! Mari-chan is the seeker!!” Katsuo copying Kuu.

“Eh?! Isn’t the loser become seeker? asked Mariko

Kuu ignore her and asks Katsuo what he want if Mariko can’t find him, “Ne, Katsuo~ what do you want from Mariko-sama?”

“Hmm… I want katsudon and ice cream!!!” Katsuo stretch both of his hands gesturing the potion he wants, “Thiiissss…. Muucchhh…”

“No, you’ll have stomachache” Mariko said.

“Can’t I? Mari-chan…?” Katsuo pleading her again with his special attack --> *puppy eyes*

Kuu kneel down copying Katsuo and acts like a puppy, “I want Mari-chan~!”

“What?!” Mariko takes out her big paper fan.

“Hide, Katsuo! HIDE!” Kuu bring Katsuo away from Mariko, “Mari-chan~ NO PEEK! Count until ten before you begin to seek us!”

--------------------------------------------------------
10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

“You’ll be beaten dead if I found you!” Mariko shouts.

Mariko seek for them behind the sofa, behind the curtain, kitchen, closet and found no one… she then went to upstairs and began to seek the room. She went to Persona’s room, it’s all dark and silent. When she went inside to turn up the light, suddenly the door closed. She immediately went to open the door and…

// Damn! It’s locked!! *&%^%!@*#_$) // Mariko cursed Kuu for doing this.

Tick tock

Mariko try to turn up the light but it won’t work. She has to find the way out in the dark. She is wandering around in the room for minutes long. All of the sudden the alarm clock on Kuu’s mini table beside the bed ringing, makes Mariko jumps out of surprise. She automatically throws her big paper fan toward the alarm to shut it off.

“You’ll be beaten dead if I found you!” growl Mariko as she went to pick up her paper fan.

When she is about to pick up her paper fan, a sudden attack comes from behind and tackles her down to the bed. On top of her, shows a smirking Kuu with his devilish expression. “TIME’S OUT~ and you lose~”

Kuu leaned in and blow a breath beside Mariko’s ear, “I want Mari-chan~”

“St…STOP!” Mariko hit Kuu’s head with her fan and kicks him away. Kuu is now rolling on the floor. Mariko cleans up her clothes and went to open the door. She pulls the handle over and over again but it won’t open… it’s locked. Kuu appeared behind her and trap her between him and the door. He leaned in and kisses Mariko’s neck.

“Stop it. Katsuo is here…” Mariko pushed him away gently.

Kuu smirks and shows her his phone. On the screen, it says ‘Kuu, Katsuo is with me now. Have fun~ … from Riku’

“Can I have my gift now~ Mari-chan~”

PLAAKK PLAAKKK

Mariko hit Kuu with her paper fan and kicked him away. “If you can find me, you can have me~” Mariko teased and closed the door.

A confuse Kuu stay on the floor for a while, “Eh? When did she take the key from my pocket?” He gets up and runs to search for Mariko, “I’ll definitely find you~”

// Damn! She locked the door… // Kuu kneel down and punch the floor, "MARIKO-SAMA, how can you be so cruel?!"

He began rolling on the floor and cry like a kid and then something shiny catch his eyes. He watches closely over that shiny thing under the door...

"The KEY! I know you won't be so cruel at me~ Mari-chan is the best!!" He opened the door and grinning like a wolf, "Puppy transform to wolf now~"

Whose with Katsuo now? Riku? Then next will be RikuYuu?

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Valentine Special OS -- Kuu x Mariko x Katsuo
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2012, 06:02:01 PM »
I can't stop laughing reading your fics. Katsuo been shifted from one place to another. ^^
If next is RikuYuu, Katsuo would be spoilt by Yuko perv. ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2012, 08:25:32 PM »
Poor Katsuo, they are making pass with him like a ball rofl

Offline straawbeeryy

• ecchi
  • Hi there~
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2012, 02:44:59 AM »
So much fluff. *-*
I love Mari-chan! She's soo much fun.
And LOL, when did Riku come in and kidnapped Katsuo?
Thanks for another update. (:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2012, 03:05:46 AM »
aahh poor katsuo..

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2012, 04:38:51 AM »
Hahahahahaha! I've been waiting for this!! This couple is really funny as hell! I want a continuation of this! I wanna know if Kuu found Mariko-sama and do their thaaaang~ Hehehehe PLEASE!!!!

LOL Poor baby Katsuo , being passed by another couple in the story~ LOL RikuYuu? I'm sure it's gonna be insane! Pervert Yuko and baby Katsuo will surely have a great time making fun of Riku~ Please update soon!! <33

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Valentine Special OS -- Riku x Yuko x Katsuo
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2012, 12:14:51 PM »
Thanks d_ruffi, kahem, haruhi16, Sydney W, straawbeeryy, msst28
Thanks for comments...  :)

@ kahem, msst28 : Yeah, I feel bad for Katsuo too  :sweatdrop:
@ Sydney W : Sorry if I disappoint you with this OS, Yuko character will be not perv as she is...  :nervous I still want to keep Katsuo's innocent~  :)
@ haruhi16 :    :mon duh: I am supposed to end it there... I'll try to write more Marimii in future  :mon study:

Hope you enjoy...

Valentine OS
#Riku X Yuko X Katsuo#

Kojima Riku is the leader of the famous idol group, Persona. His gorgeous and gentleman behavior will never fail women to stare at him. Behind his successful carrier, there’s actually a woman who helps them raises up their fame. Oshima Yuko, a well-known reporter who always sneaks into Persona and publish anything that will increase Persona’s fame.

==================
Persona Apartment

Riku and Yuko sneak inside the apartment and search for Katsuo.

Yuko is pouting at Riku, “Katsuo will disturb our date…”

“Can’t help it… I owe Kuu for 1,000,000 yen. He said he will eliminate it if I take care of Katsuo tonight” Riku rubs his cheek and smile shyly at Yuko.

“Eh? Why did you owe money from him?” asked Yuko.

“Because you want 999,999 roses from me, valentine last year…” Riku sighed. Yuko’s eyes become glittering and blinking rapidly after hearing Riku’s statement.

“Rikunyaan~” Yuko tackled him down and rub her cheek against him. “I love you so much!!!”

“Sssstttttt” Riku pushed Yuko away, “Save it later, let’s find Katsuo first”

(Weird sound)
(Weird sound)

“Hmm… I guess I found him…” Yuko is grinning on top of Riku and pointing at the middle size pot in the corner of living room. There’s a weird sound coming from it. They sneak there and found Katsuo snoozing inside it.

“Seems like he’s been ignored by those two for a long time” Riku laughs at the sleeping Katsuo. Yuko carried Katsuo out and pats his back gently to prevent him awake. Riku simply smiled at them with his gentle eyes.

“Don’t smile at me like that, I can’t resist it” Yuko blushed.

“You look like a mother just now… Wanna have a kid with me?” Riku asked.

“Ah… So embarrassing~”’ Yuko unintentionally let go of Katsuo to covers her blushing face.

“Yuko!!!” Riku whisper a bit loud at her and manage to catch Katsuo before he touch the ground. Fiuuhhh… Riku let out a breath and carried Katsuo safely in his arms.

“Jan ken pon!” Katsuo is talking in his sleep. He launched a punch directly at Riku’s nose, after that his head fell on Riku’s shoulder and snoozing again. Both of them freeze at their spot, thinking how frightened when Katsuo asleep.

“His punch resembles to his father… strong and firm…” Riku added.

“Riku, you’re bleeding!” Yuko took out a tissue and wiped the blood come from Riku’s nose. Riku is just standing there and pouting at Yuko.

“What a careless mother you are” Riku start to tease Yuko, “I have to think twice about you to become mother of my child. It’s kinda dangerous to leave a child in your care.”

“Mou~ Rikunyaan~” Yuko pinches Riku’s nose.

“Ouuchhh… let’s get out from here first. I don’t want to disturb Kuu’s moment with Mariko-sama”

=====================
Watanabe private hospital

Riku and Yuko decide to drop Katsuo in Mayu’s private hospital temporary, they sneak into Mayu’s office and gently put Katsuo on her chair. Before they leave, Yuko put her coat on Katsuo and leave a note on Mayu’s office table.

----------------------------

“Hahaha… Mayu will definitely frighten…” Yuko held her stomach and laughing, imagine Mayu’s expression when she saw Katsuo on her chair.

“But Yuko, Mayu hates kid right?” Riku asked, “What if she done something to Katsuo? Like throw him away or the worst… she locked him into the corpse room???”

Yuko laughs more at Riku’s wide imagination “You think too much! Mayu won’t do that. I guess she’ll be standing at the entrance and staring at Katsuo until he wakes up… hhaha…”

“Let’s get him back tomorrow morning”

They both laugh and hurriedly went out from the hospital. As they walked out to the parking area, suddenly it’s raining. Despite from being wet, they run into a small building for a shelter. The building is an old classic church just next to the hospital.

Hachiiuuu…” Yuko’s sneezing.

“Don’t get cold” Riku took off his coat and put it on Yuko, giving her a warm smile. He takes a look inside the church, there’s no one here. “It seems this church is abandoned”

Yuko walks near to the front line of benches. She simply sat there and smiling by herself. Riku feels curious and sat beside her, asking “It’s unusual to see you stolid like this”

Yuko entwined her hand with Riku’s and place her head on his shoulder, “I envy Kai and Atsuko. She is willingly keeps her marriage as secret to protect Kai’s carrier. Just a blink an eye, Katsuo grown up so lovely and adorable…”

She gets up and drags Riku to the altar, “Let’s get married secretly like Kai and Atsuko”

“Hmm… let me think first…” Riku pretends to think it seriously.

“You don’t love me?” asked Yuko.

“I… I…” Riku can’t answer Yuko’s question directly.

// I know it…Riku don’t love me at all. It just me, one-sided love //

Seeing Riku doubt with his feeling toward her, Yuko’s eyes filled with tears. She always wears smiley face in front of Riku just for him to know that she feels happy around him. But now she can’t hold her tears anymore… She doesn’t want him to see her desperate like this.

“I’m sorry to trouble you. Thanks for today” Yuko said as she turn back and run away from the altar.

Riku grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace. He gently touch Yuko’s chin and lift it up until his eyes meet Yuko’s. He looks into Yuko’s eyes deeply and said out loud his statement.

“I, Kojima Riku take you Oshima Yuko to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part. I will always love you, my Korisu and honor you all the days of my life”

“Rikunyaan…” Yuko is speechless, don’t know how to express her happiness at this time.

“Let me seal this vow for you” Riku leaned in and kissed Yuko on the lips.

As they parted away, Yuko blushed hard like tomato, she smiles shyly and looks so innocent at this time. This is the first time Riku saw this side of Yuko. He was hypnotized by Yuko’s innocent look, he feels the heat in his body went up to his head.

“Riku? Are you okay?” Yuko hurriedly takes out a tissue and wipe Riku’s nose, “You’re having nosebleed again…”

Yuko place her forehead on Riku, “You’re face is hot and red, are you sick?”

Cough… cough…” Riku rolled his eyes and parted himself away from Yuko. “Maybe I got cold…”

Yuko took a red-handmade scarf out of nowhere and wrap it around Riku’s neck, “Yappari! You look good with red color. Happy valentine day, Rikunyaan~” Yuko showing her cute dimples and claps her hands together to compliment Riku as usual. Riku’s face went red again.

“Nyaan! You have nosebleed again. Let’s get back to Mayu’s hospital and ask her to give you a treatment” Yuko said worriedly.

“I guess… I just need a cup of hot coffee” Riku holds Yuko’s hands and calm her down, “I miss you’re handmade capucino… can I stay in your house tonight?”

OF COURSE~!” Yuko happily clinging at Riku and dash to where his car parked.

“Slow down, Yuko! It’s still raining! The road is SLIPP- WAHHH”

Riku slipped and face down to the ground… having nosebleed again…

“What’s wrong with today?!!” he growls.

“Hahahaha… as I said, you look good with red. Even the blood agree~” Yuko joked.

“Get back here!”

// This is my worst and happiest valentine day for this year… having nosebleed and chasing my squirrel under the rain… //

Valentine OS End~

Thanks for reading  :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Valentine Special OS -- Riku x Yuko
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
Awwww i love this RikuYuu moment~ <3333 I'm glad you didn't make Yuko a perverted squirrel  in this story~ I love it! Specially in the church scene awwwwwww ,so it means they're married already?!? YAY! So they can have their own child now like the KaiAcchan couple!? I really hope so!! <333

Thanks for this Valentine OS, it was wonderful. =)
I'll just wait for your upcoming OS/fics in the future~ =)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »
 :wigglypanda: OMG! hilarious fic.

You Valentine OS is so  :hiakhiakhiak:
Katsuo travelling from Kai to Kuu and then Riku and last(maybe) to Mayu...
My favourite Valentine couple so far is RikuYuko the funniest OS yet.

“Jan ken pon!” Katsuo is talking in his sleep. He launched a punch directly at Riku’s nose, after that his head fell on Riku’s shoulder and snoozing again. Both of them freeze at their spot, thinking how frightened when Katsuo asleep.

Riku is bleeding a lot here LoL

Yuko laughs more at Riku’s wide imagination “You think too much! Mayu won’t do that. I guess she’ll be standing at the entrance and staring at Katsuo until he wakes up… hhaha…”
Pfft! Mayu made a cameo! OR they are talking about her anyway but that was hilarious tough...

Hopefully there will be more Valentine special OS because it was epic fun.
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
Thanks for updating. ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
Rofl! Really Katsuo is a ball hahahah!!!
Rikuyuu is so cute~ and they are the ones who didn't do anything xD

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2012, 08:44:29 PM »
This was hilarious !!  :lol:
Non-stop nosebleeds ftw ! :peace:
Riku and yuko .. Kawaii ~ :yep:
Has katsuo travelled a lot or what !
It's like pass the parcel but more like pass the kAtsuo ~ XD

Please write more ! :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2012, 05:43:02 AM »
aww my kojiyyu so cute! jajaj i can imagine a kojiyuu`s baby aww

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Valentine Special OS -- Mariko with big paper fan
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2012, 07:43:32 PM »
Thanks haruhi16, Nab, Megumi, kahem, Shiro, Sydney W, Popsicle, Haruko
Thanks for reading my fic and for the comment  :heart: :heart:

@ haruhi16 : Actually I'm thinking of making a sequel series from A grateful mistake, due to my study I can't help it but postpone to write  :nervous
@ Megumi, Popsicle : There will be an OS for Katsuo X Mayu~ still in process  :roll:
@ Sydney W, Haruko : Thanks for the comment  :heart:

First of all I have to apologize, because I'm not update a fic. I'm just want to post a pic I found which is fits perfectly with the Mariko-sama big paper fan in my fic "A Grateful Mistake" just wanna share this pic~  :nervous
I will update one more Valentine OS later~  :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Summer Days