JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kekkon Shiyoune

Author Topic: Untitled fanfic (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki) - COMPLETED  (Read 51027 times)

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Untitled Quck Updt (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2016, 02:17:10 PM »
What is Mr.Shimazaki's secret?
Please oh please dont break SayaMilky's bond.
YuiParu's heartbreak wont stop.

Thank you for the update!  :catglare:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2016, 05:43:28 PM »
Author-san!!!!!
It's been too long!!! But I guess you were busy. I thought you might have decided not to continue it anymore.
But good to know that you haven't discarded it all together.
WHAT????!!!!!
IT'S GOING TO END??!!!!
Well..... that was completely unexpected. But I guess that it had it's time coming.
Can't wait for the upcoming updates. I hope you don't leave us hanging but yeah.....
Please don't make it a sad ending. Yui and Paru have nearly made up and Sayaka needs Milky. Please don't........

Well either we just have to wait and find out hat your plans are.
Will be waiting for the final chapters.

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2016, 02:31:05 AM »
And I'm here still waiting for next update...   :on drink: :on drink: :on drink:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2016, 10:44:22 AM »
And I'm here still waiting for next update...   :on drink: :on drink: :on drink:

You're not the only my friend. Man..... (Not being rude or mean to you here. If it seemed that way, I'm sorry.)

Hope author-san uploading it late must mean he/she is trying to make it a good ending. Or a not so happy one. But at least one where we can say........................
"NANI KORE???!!!!!!"

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2016, 03:52:25 PM »

You're not the only my friend. Man..... (Not being rude or mean to you here. If it seemed that way, I'm sorry.)

Hope author-san uploading it late must mean he/she is trying to make it a good ending. Or a not so happy one. But at least one where we can say........................
"NANI KORE???!!!!!!"

Naaa~ it's okay, just wanna author-san know that we'll always waiting for this awesome fic :hee: :whistle:

take your time author-san and ganbatte~  :onioncheer:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2016, 01:58:40 AM »

"NANI KORE???!!!!!!"

Naaa~ it's okay, just wanna author-san know that we'll always waiting for this awesome fic :hee: :whistle:

take your time author-san and ganbatte~  :onioncheer:

AHHH! Im happy you guys are still waiting  :D
I am SORRY! I know I said I was gonna post it this week but when I got back from my trip I ended up sick and I had a lot to do as well. I am working on the chapter right now, but it may not be as good so please don't anticipate much  :nervous
I do have things this weekend to do (like being a Godmother which I am excited about !) But I do want to post it soon. And I hope I do. I mean honestly that's all I've wanted to do this week but I can't make it good, or as good as you all are expecting it to be. Yeah, thanks for waiting, all of you! I'd give you guys candy if I could for waiting  still  :D
 :shakeit: :cow:

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2016, 03:38:14 AM »
It's okay author-san. At least we know that there.will be an update!!

Kwekwekwekwekwek.. Sayamilky though... I just hope and I really hope that they will come...back together FOREVER!! Same things goes to Yuiparu.

Keep it up Author-san!!
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2016, 05:06:11 PM »
And waiting............

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Untitled 25 (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »
first of all! I apologize for saying
I was going to post the new chapter/part two weeks ago
And I didn't... a lot of shit has happened and it hasn't been
All good...
Second...I don't like how I wrote this but if you all like it than
That will be good enough for me.

There will be mistakes... :nervous
Sorry, if it seems kinda bad? lol I really wanted to finish it so I wrote it quickly and didn't give much care on going back to re read it. I did but I didn't do that great in fixing it so...

Untitled 25

Haruka ran, she ran and ran until she felt the burning pain in her legs, until her sweat beads rolled down her temples, ran until her mind cleared of all images; Yui, Sayaka, Miyuki, Haruu, even Yuko and Haruna. She wanted to get away from it all, to disappear from the world and hope no one would find her ever. She was sick to her stomach, not only from running but from the pain she has caused to those that loved and cared for her. She ran through the night not caring the time or place, all she wanted was to be gone, but it wasn't happening, she kept going until she reached a bridge overlooking the river streaming below it. Haruka stopped, falling to her knees and heaving wanting the stomach pain to go away but at the same time she wanted to breath. She was scared and in pain alone in the city night gripping her hand over her chest everything ached and all she thought was she deserved it but at the same time she prayed to be okay, she called out for her mom like she did when she was a kid wanting her to hold her now like she asked before she walked out in her low whimpers. She couldn't calm down with the more she thought about her mother, her father, the baby she lost, Haruka just kept playing everything in her head, telling herself she deserved it until she finally couldn't stay up. She tried to catch herself, her hands flat on the ground trying to stay up, trying to push herself up off the ground. Her legs gave some help, pushing herself up but she became weak and began to fall toward the hard concrete but with her luck, she was caught. She grabbed onto the arms holding her, trying to look up and with a little help from this person, she was lifted off the ground bridal style and she could finally see them clearly.
"What are you... Doing here?" She said breathlessly. But before she got an answer, Haruka closed her eyes, fainting in their arms.

--

Tonight was the night of glitz and glamour; the fashion show, the night they have waited for so long and prepared for so long only to be ruined by last night events. Sayaka, watched the scene in front of her, celebrities she was always in awe with, designers she's been wanting to meet, and Miyuki in the most extravagant dress that trailed behind her as she walked through the crowed with her hair loose in curls that seemed to faintly touch her skin, draping over her collarbone. She kept her eyes on her followed her throughout the crowed that made their way into the venue as they walked past photographers wildly shouting and clicking the shutter button to capture the moment. Sayaka waited for her, hoped she would give her a chance to talk to her, to apologize for hurting her, only as soon as Miyuki made it to the front doors where Sayaka stood in such a fine black dress exposing her shoulders, she gave a look up and down only to walk past her and Sayaka's mouth gaped to say something but she didn't.
Miyuki did find her to be extremely beautiful but she was still upset, she wanted to stay away from her but she couldn't. Miyuki turned back around to find Sayaka standing by the door still watching her, sort of waiting for her to begin walking towards her but Sayaka didn't, she turned back around and Miyuki dropped her head turning back around taking a hold of her dress, picking it up slightly from the ground to make her way into the venue where people were already seated with a glass of champagne in hand.
Sayaka wanted to run after Miyuki, she wanted to badly, but before her legs moved she heard her name and turned to find Yui with Minami and Atsuko. The three made their way up to her in their own dresses looking fabulous as ever. Sayaka couldn't help but stare at awe at Atsuko. "You look amazing!"
"Thank you." Atsuko smiled, "I feel amazing. Minami pampered me all day." She turned to her wife who gave her a scrunched up smile, which she knew Atsuko would give the same kind and that's what made Minami melt; her smile.
"She deserved it since we are in Paris." She smirked, proud to treat her wife.
While the two were happy, Sayaka turned to Yui, finding her fidgeting with her phone. She knew why. "Hey," she caught her attention, "I'm sure she'll turn up. Let's remember she done this before."
Yui shook her head, "you're not even worried about her?"
Sayaka furrowed, "of course I am!"
Yui scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't even know why I'm here..."
"Come on," Minami stood between the two, "I thought we were all good. Let's just enjoy tonight. And I'm sure Haruka will turn up right?"
The two stared each other down, but as soon as Atsuko stood between the two they looked at her smiling. "Come on, I want to see this show, I'm excited!"
They each looked at her and their anger faded, all they wanted was to give Atsuko the best night and that's what they will do. Sayaka stuck her arm out for Atsuko to take so she could lead her in while Minami stood amazed at her two friends. "You always listen to her. Every time." She complained following behind the three.

Sayaka seated Atsuko, Minami, and Yui in their reserved seats while she made her way to the back to check on things. Just as she made her way in already models needed minor fixings on their dresses and she got right to work. She quickly moved from one to another, checking their accessories and if the suit or dress was worn right. While she worked, she found Miyuki doing the same just two models away from her. She finished up with one model and made her way to her, catching something wrong with the suit the man wore. Sayaka reached up to fix the collar of the man and Miyuki glanced up to catch her. She sighed, finishing up the man's button up jacket and left while Sayaka watched her and as well finished up the fix and followed behind her.
"Miyuki, please." She tried keeping up with her pace, carefully watching her step as Miyuki's dress dragged along from behind her.
"Sayaka, we are working." Miyuki told her, not bothering to look at her she walked tall and confidently down the aisle of make up and hair stations, only to halt as soon as Mr. Shimazaki appeared in front of her, sadly for Sayaka she didn't see him and crashed into his arm.
The man looked down at her, his brows furrow, "Sayaka." He said.
Sayaka looked up and gulped, "sorry." She timidly apologized.
"How's everything? We start in a couple of minutes." He asked the two.
Miyuki answered, "everything is set. The first two sets of models are ready to go and we have the third set finishing up, only..."
"What?" The man asked, fixing his cuff links on his expensive suit. "Nothing can go wrong today, Miyuki."
"We are one model short." She waited for the man to let out some steam from his ears but calmly he asked.
"Who is missing?"
"Kojima."
The man sighed, "find a replacement." And with that he took a side step and made his forward without bothering to listen to Miyuki ask if she should at least call her. Both girls watched him go until they slowly took one look at each other and Miyuki turned to walk away from Sayaka, not wanting to be bothered by her anymore. However, Sayaka wasn't going to give up so easily. She followed her until she was given a chance to apologize.

The show began with no problems and ran smoothly as model after model hit the runway and made their way back to change into another set of finish up for the night and just watch the rest of the show. People were enjoying it, watching each set of clothes become just as great as the next one and next. Designers envied the man for his skill and his team for having such amazing designs, while others wished they could get their hands on the clothes to wear for the season. Overall, the show was just as they all expected.
Sayaka and Miyuki watched the show and worked on models changing in and out of clothes, it was hard but for them this is what they enjoyed for the night. It kept them busy from their thoughts but at the same time they always caught quick glances at each other.

Meanwhile, Atsuko and Minami were up front enjoying the show ogling over the models half the time like kids in a candy store, but Minami was the only one caught, earning a smack from her wife each time she looked over to find Minami drooling. Minami would try to hug her wife, apologizing to her but the moment Minami was the one now catching Atsuko drool over some models, she whined at her wife.
Yui watched the two, enjoying them more than the show itself. However, watching the couple only caused her to think of Haruka, hoping she would appear tonight. Since last night all Yui thought of the pain she caused Haruka, the tears that streamed down her face while the laptop laid destroyed on the floor in front of her. She wanted to hurt her, make her feel the way she had caused her pain when she caught her with her best friend, but the moment she saw her crying, hurt by her words, she realized she never wanted to hurt her in any way. Yui loved Haruka, she always believed it in the back of her head, even after all this time, even after the pain she caused her. Yui thought, she would somehow end up back with her and now that she has, she lost her.
“You are still thinking of her?” Minami spoke up.
Yui turned to find both friends staring at her. She shook her head, embarrassed she was caught lost in thought.
“Sayaka said she may turn up.” Atsuko said to her. She knew her friend was thinking of Haruka.
Yui, shook her head, “Maybe…”
Atusko reached over placing a hand over Yui’s, comforting her, letting her know she was there for her. Yui looked up at her with a small smile, but her eyes shifted catching a young woman. “I’ll be back.” She said to the couple, her eyes never leaving the woman. Atusko and Minami watched her jump off her seat and leave. Their eyes following their friend.

Yui called out for her as she jogged her way to her in dress and heels. “Rie,” she called out.
The woman turned, surprised to find Yui. At the show, in Paris.
“Yui, what are you doing here?”
Yui scratched the back of her head. “I was invited…”
“Sayaka invited you?” Rie asked, recalling the two had not been in good terms.
“Yeah, she did. But I came for a friend.” Yui didn’t want to explain. Not wanting to get into so much detail.
“Oh.” Rie said. Silence quickly filled in after, the two looking at each other, then their eyes wandered somewhere else, Either on the floor or at the crowd not far from them.
“Well, I have to head back.” Rie broke the silence, she remembered she had work to do. She was ready to turn and leave when Yui stopped, taking her hand, she had stopped her for a reason.
“I wanted to apologize to you.”
Rie took a glance down at her hand and slowly began to turn, looking up at her.
“I wanted to apologize for acting the way I did that day… With Sasshihara. You were right, we were on a break and I shouldn’t have acted jealous.”
“Yui,” Rie tried stopping her but Yui didn’t let her, she continued, “And you were right about Haruka… I am still in love with her.”
Rie felt happy. Honestly, she was glad to hear YUi finally admit to her true feelings. That was all rIe wanted, was for Yui to be happy, she deserved it. “Im really happy to hear you say that, Yui. Still, I want to say I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have-“
“Stop. Its okay. Really.” Yui didn’t want to hear her apologizing, “You deserve to be happy too. She does make you happy, right?”
“Who?” Rie raised a brow,
Yui chuckled, “Shasshihara.”
“Oh,” Rie felt embarrassed. “Yeah, she does. And you and Haruka are together now?”
Yui dropped her head, she felt the pain from last night, looking back up at Rie. “About that.”

They were halfway done, finishing up the last set of the designs to hit the runway when Haruna finally showed up. Miyuki caught her walking right up to her as she finished dressing a man and sent him off to work.
“You’re late.” Miyuki crossed her arms over her chest once Haruna stood before her. “I help get your job back and you don’t even show up on time.” Miyuki was upset, she had helped her come back and she didn’t even show, plus with Sayaka following her around like a puppy, trying to apologize she was already annoyed at anyone.
“Im sorry, but I’m not here for the show. I need to speak to Shimazaki.” Haruna said, not caring much for Miyuki being upset at her. She was looking around the room in search for the man she wanted to speak to. She furrowed, looking angry. Miyuki noticed this, then noticed the look she had, the fuming at her ears. Miyuki, could see the resemblance now.
“Where is Yuko?” Miyuki asked the older friend, worrying over her. Miyuki had figured Yuko must have told her everything she had confessed to her the day before.
“At home,” Haruna answered. “Where is he?” She looked around the place again, waiting for Miyuki to answer her. Miyuki didn’t say a word and finally looked down at her. “Miyuki,”
“Wait, until the show is over then you can talk to him.” She looked up at her with her big round eyes.
For some reason with just that look, Haruna noticed Miyuki knew something. “You know? Did Yuko tell you?”
Miyuki frowned, trying to keep from looking at Haruna. “She told me was going to tell you. I’m sorry.”
From a distance, Sayaka watched the two interact and now that she has caught Miyuki looking down, she worried and made her way to the two young woman. “Is everything alright?”
Miyuki looked up to find Sayaka, “Not now, please.”
“You look upset, what’s going on?” She took a step towards her.
“What did she tell you?” Haruna cut her, pushing her aside. “Yuko, doesn’t tell me what’s wrong, she only tells me Shimazaki threatened her and gives me no other explanation or reason as to it.”
Miyuki cocked her head, she expected Haruna knew something. “She hasn’t told you?”
Just then the man they have been talking about appeared behind Sayaka and Haruna.
“You’re late!” He told Haruna. “You do know you are fired for this.”
Haruna didn’t care, she only cared to know about why her wife was being threatened by him, what secret did Yuko hold in for so long that it made her cry almost each night. “I want to talk to you.” She said, angry.
The man shook his head, “Not now, I am working.” He was about to leave when Haruna caught him by his arm, gripping over his suit. He looked down and back up at her.
“What are you threatening my wife?” She asked, anger filling in her voice.
He chuckled, “She hasn’t told you? Well...”
“Then you tell me.”
He removed her hand from his arm and was ready to walk away again, but Haruna only blocked his way and slapped him across the face.
The man felt the strong impact, the stinging pain across his cheek. He didn’t look entirely shocked that the woman hit him, he has had his history of slaps to the face by women. While everyone around them became silent, amazed at what had occurred, Haruna asked again, “Why are you threatening, Yuko?”
The man scoffed, a smirk appearing on his face as he rubbed his cheek cooly. “If you really want to know,” He paused quickly glancing around them watching the people that work for him stare. “come with me.” He said almost in a whisper. Continuing to look around he then shouted, “Alright, back to work! We have a show to finish up!” His voice boomed causing some to jump, but it got them moving. While everyone returned to move quickly, he took Haruna by her arm and began to drag her out.
“What are you doing? “She asked.
The man didn’t bother to answer he only slightly turned his head as he walked away, “Sayaka, Miyuki, finish up the show.”
The two, had been watching the whole time, but neither did anything. Miyuki knew this was going to be bad. “What the hell just happen?” Sayaka asked. She was confused, Haruna had always been his top model and watching him drag her out like that only made her wonder what was happening.
Miyuki looked at her, “Nothing.” Replying to her question. She took her phone out to call Yuko and ask where she was and if she knew Haruna was here. Before she had the chance to push the call button, Haruu appeared.
“Sayaka, Miyuki. Have you seen Haruka?” She asked, looking out of breath.
“I thought she was with you.” Miyuki said, looking at her confused she had not bothered to check on her last night after Sayaka’s confession. She assumed Haruka stayed in her room all day.
Haruu shook her head, “She wasn’t in her room.”
Sayaka, who had stayed quiet, spoke up. “She was with Yui last night.” The two girls looked at her. “She told me she ran off.”
“What?” Miyuki and Haruu questioned.
“What do you mean. She ran off and you didn’t say anything?” Haruu was upset.
“Sayaka, you do remember she is being followed by someone.”
Sayaka became flustered, “I-I-I thought she would appear here.”
“Dammit, Sayaka, why didn’t you tell me?” Miyuki sighed, disappointed in her.
 Sayaka dropped her head like a kid in trouble, which she was.
Haruu sighed, “Well, I was trying to figure out who was the one following her and selling the information about her to the media, someone told me it has something to do with her ex. Maybe, Yui?”
“It’s not me.” Yui appeared behind the three with Rie behind her. The two had been talking, Rie inviting Yui to the back where they now found the three girls talking. “I wouldn’t do that to her.”
“Who else could it be?” Haruu furrowed at Yui taking a step towards her, while Yui tried standing tall, giving her a similar look in return.
“Maybe, it’s you.” Yui stated.
Sayaka stepped between the two before a fight broke lose between the two or more like saving Haruu from Yui. “Stop. Maybe, it isn’t any of us. For now, let’s finish the show and after we can look for Haruka.”
“I’m going to look for her now.” Yui said, here glare never leaving Haruu’s.
“Same.” Haruu replied, not flinching from Yui’s glare.
Rie stopped the two from leaving, “Wait,” she blocked their way. “Haruka is here.” All the girls looked at her, their heads snapping. “I saw her by the bar with someone. I mean that’s why I thought you were here, I thought you were back together.” She told Yui.
“You saw her?” Yui asked.
Rie replied with a nod. Yui didn’t say another word, taking a step aside from Rie and headed to look for the younger woman. Haruu followed and Sayaka was going to as well, but she stopped when she turned to find Miyuki heading the opposite direction.
“Rie, keep an eye on things here.” She told Rie before following Miyuki.

Yui and Haruu searched the venue, scanning the crowd while the show continued. They carefully checked every person on their seat and those getting up but found no one. While Yui scanned, she found Minami and Atsuko standing by the bar on the far end of the venue, running over to them to ask if they had seen Haruka. The two shook their heads.
“Is she here?” Atusko asked, taking a sip of her bubbly water.
“Rie said she saw her around here.” Yui replied to the two as she continued looking around.
Atusko placed her drink down, ‘We can help you look.”
Minami spoke up, “Sweetie, you said you weren’t feeling well. I’ll take you to the hotel room and I can come back and help Yui.”
Yui raised her hands, waving them, “No, no. You two go back, take care of Atsuko, and I can find Haruka on my own.”
“Are you sure?” Minami asked.
Yui weakly smiled at the two, “I’m sure. Go rest, please.”
Atsuko wanted to help, but Minami took her hand and lead her out while Yui watched them go when Haruu approached her telling her they should check outside.

Miyuki figured Haruka would be found by the three other girls while she went to check on Haruna. Making her way to the back doors leading outside the building, she peeked through the glass, not able to find the two. She opened the door, walking out to search for them.
“Miyuki.” She heard behind her. She turned to find Sayaka at the door asking where she was going.
Miyuki sighed, “Can you stop following me. She turned back around to get away from her.
“I just want to talk.” Sayaka said, making her way to her, the door shutting behind her. Compared to inside, outside was quieter and the cool breeze hit their skin.
“I don’t want to talk.” Miyuki told her, making her way to the fountain displayed in the middle of the open are.
“Please,” Sayaka ran in her heels to stand in front of her, so she wouldn’t run anymore. “I’m sorry.”
“No, you aren’t!” Miyuki snapped, “You say sorry and expect me to run back to you? Run back into the arms of someone who doesn’t know who she truly loves. Actually I take that back, someone who is trying to force to love someone they don’t. Just admit it Sayaka, you love Haruka. You always have and you always will.” Miyuki tried to turn and walk away from Sayaka, trying to hide the tears that build up in her eyes. However, Sayaka caught her hand. “Let me go, Sayaka.”
Sayaka turned her around, making her face her.
“Don’t do this to me.” Miyuki spoke softly, looking down at the floor.
“Do what?” Sayaka asked.
“Keep playing with my heart!” She shouted. “I’ve loved you! Ever since I met you and ‘til this day I always end up hurt by you. You can’t keep hurting me, Sayaka… All I wanted was to be with you and I thought I had the chance but when you told me you kissed her it only shows you aren’t over her!” She finally had the courage to look up at her, “You love her... Not me.”
Sayaka was left speechless, Miyuki’s feelings hit her. Before she was able to speak up Miyuki turned away from Sayaka, and left back inside. Sayaka heard the door open and close, standing still in her spot, staring at the door Miyuki just walked through. She wasn’t going to give her up. Not that easily.

Sayaka ran back in following behind Miyuki’s steps, however when she walked in Miyuki was nowhere in sight. She looked around the area and found no one, not even a clue of where she had disappeared to. Sayaka figured she ran back to the show. She sighed, shaking her head with the thought of Miyuki’s words. She didn’t even realize someone had ran up to her until she spoke.
“Have you seen Haruna?” She asked.
Sayaka recognized her, she spoke with Miyuki and had asked for Haruna at the rehearsal. “Oh, uh… She went back,” Sayaka pointed behind her to the doors. “But I didn’t see her back there when I went out to check.”
“Was she with someone?”
Sayaka gave a nod, “Yeah. Our boss.”
Yuko showed she was upset by sighing. “Thanks.” She brushed past Sayaka and headed for the doors. Sayaka on the other hand was going to head back to attend the finale of the show and hope to find Miyuki when suddenly she heard a scream from behind her, someone shouting to let go. Sayaka’s head snapped back and saw Yuko’s arm being snatched from the door and Sayaka ran out after. When she did she found a young man tightly holding on to her and a gun.
“The two of you come with me.”

Yui and Haruu were still running around searching for Haruka. They had met back up on the main floor where the show was about to end. Each had asked if they found anything but the two had come up with nothing, no clue of Haruka being there. The two were clearly growing desperate, they just wanted to find her. Yui wanted to make sure her gut feeling was wrong, that Haruka was okay. The two ran backstage to find Rie and ask again if she had really seen her, as they did Yui caught a glimpse of someone from afar, her hands raising to the air.
“Sayanee?” Yui muttered as she saw the door shut.

The man had lead them up to the rooftop of the building, taking the emergency stairs up and up, until he demanded one of them to open the door. As soon as Yuko opened it the cool strong wind hit them and the guy pushed them out the door and continued to push them until they were met with Haruka laying in the arms of her father on the floor. Sayaka felt her heart drop at the sight, thinking he had hurt her. Miyuki was beside Haruka holding her hand, she had looked up to find the other two that had arrived. Haruna had also been there trying to help Haruka in any way she could, eyeing the other man who was watching over them.
“I have all of you here.” The young man spoke as he continued to push Sayaka and Yuko over to the small group. Sayaka quickly kneeled before Haruka, asking Miyuki if she was okay. Miyuki gave her a nod and the man spoke up.
“She is fine.” He said, “I gave her something to sleep, I know she hasn’t slept well.”
In that moment, it clicked for Miyuki, “So you’re the one who leaked it to the media about her.”
The guy nodded with confidence, admitting to it all. “Yeah, it was me. I wanted to give them a little taste of what I know about them- get back at them, her and her father. I wan what he owes me after the divorce. As for her, she decided to get rid of our baby without telling me.”
Sayaka stood up, angry at what he just admitted to. “She didn’t get rid of the baby!” She walked up to him only for him to point the gun at her and Miyuki stood up as well, her adrenaline rushing at the sight of the gun pointed at Sayaka.
“Miyuki,” she heard Shimazaki call her, “Take Haruka.” She knelt back down while Shimazaki handed his daughter to her. He stood from his spot, fixed his suit like he always does and walked over to the young man. “How much do you want?” he asked, knowing money could solve all of this. Except it wasn’t going to solve this situation.
“I want everything you have. You promised me a job and money after my divorce from your daughter but next thing I knew you shut me up and sent me away to keep quiet about everything. Only, I won’t be another victim like the others that know too much about you.” He swung the gun as he spoke. “Those you pay off, they disappear.”
Haruka began to stir in Miyuki’s arms and she looked down at he. “Haruka,” she called to her, trying to wake her. The other girls looked over at her, kneeling beside her. Haruka heard her voice and slowly her eyes opened, looking up to find Miyuki staring back down at her. Haruna and Yuko’s head popped over as well as Sayaka’s. She looked up at them confused; why were they there? What was going on?
“How do you feel, Haruka?” She heard Sayaka ask. Looking over at her, she saw how Sayaka made her way beside her, tucking her hand under her neck and slowly raising her up to sit. Haruka honestly felt tired and a little sick, like she had woken up from the worst sleep.
“What’s going on?” She asked with a groggy voice.
They all looked at one another wondering who was going to explain the situation to her. When no one spoke, Haruka watched as Sayaka turn, looking at the two men in front of them. Haruka followed, tilting her head curiously. “What are you doing here?” She asked the younger man, her ex-husband. She hadn’t seen him since the divorce, but slowly her memories from last night were flashing in her head; She fell into his arms after running from Yui. She remembered how he lifted her off the ground and carried her to a hotel room. “You… You were with me last night… You told me... you were going to take everything from us.”
The young man clapped, with the gun still in hand, “Exactly! You remember! And here I thought you’ve forgotten.” He smiled, a smile Sayaka wanted to wipe off his face.
“And how do you plan on taking my company?” Haruka’s father asked. He thought this had to be a joke.
“That's easy. I know all your secrets and hers, and hers, and hers” He points at Haruna, Haruka, and Miyuki. “I can start talking now and leak it all to the media or you can sign over your company to me.” The ex-husband smirked, like he was winning this game. “I mean you do want to keep your secrets hidden still right? Or shall we start telling all of them?”
Shimazaki was ready to punch this guy, annoyed at his arrogance. This wasn’t the first time people came after him for his money or company like this. They all claimed they knew his secrets but they were never right or they never leaked anything since he paid them off really well. “Enough! How much do you want? I don’t have time for this stupid game!”
The young man laughed, “You still think it’s a game?”
“You know nothing!”
The man continued to laugh. “Let’s start with her.” He stopped his maniac laugh and pointed at Haruna. “Let’s tell her everything! Starting where you left off.” He walks up to her and crouches down before her, gun swinging towards her. Yuko quickly shifted over to cover her and the young man ignored her.
“He,” he turned to Shimazaki then turned back to Haruna, “told you he had relations with her.” He gestured towards Yuko.
“Shut up!” Yuko exclaimed.
“He did. Yuko’s parents sold her to anyone for the night. Poor her had to sell herself at such a young age and she was his… Saturday nights?” he questioned, making sure he was right, but of course no one answered. “You met her because of him. But that isn’t it. She knew another secret… About him. I can tell you or he can.” He glanced back at Haruka’s father. The man didn’t say a word, he stood his ground but of course Haruka's ex-husband wasn’t going to keep the secret for long. Turning back towards Haruna, she saw the tears in the brim of her eyes, finding out her wife’s secret made her feel confused; angry or sad for her. “If he won’t tell you or her… Then I will.” No one was saying anything, they all felt powerless since he had a gun in hand, but they all wanted to shut him up, wanted to stop this. “You,” He pointing his gun at Haruna again, “Are his daughter.”
Haruna glanced up at the man, looking at him for the actual truth but it was on his face, though stoic she could read it well.
“You bastard!” Yuko shouted at the guy and before they knew it she pounced at him out of anger, an adrenaline rush from wanting to end this before it became worse. The girls flew back away from them, the young man lost his gun while Shimazaki went after it until a shots rang and Haruka and Haruna both yelped, shutting their eyes and ears as did Sayaka and Miyuki.
Slowly, Haruka opened them, her ears ringing and the smell of smoke from the gun filled her nostrils. She looked around finding all the girls alright. Miyuki and Sayaka were huddled close with her, while Haruna was reaching over to Yuko. She continued to look around, finding her father, laying on the ground in front of her. She entered a state of shock trying not believe the worst. She crawled over to him, not listening to Sayaka and Miyuki telling her to stop, only she rushed to her father’s side looking for the wound.
Her ex-husband stood from the floor picking up the gun without a care in the world and walked  up to the another man, angry with him. Haruka glanced up at him recognizing the other guy. It was the Italian guy she had met at the bar with Miyuki, the man she had trusted as a friend. He shot her father.
"Haruka," she heard her father groan and she glanced back down at him, awake. It brought relief to her. "Are you okay? Are the girls okay?"
Haruka replied with only a nod.
"What," Haruka's ex husband returned to their side, "already caring for everyone because you were shot?"
Harukas father glared at him and he tried to grab him to choke him out only Haruka stopped him as well as the pain from the wound. Haruka pushed him back down and felt something wet and warm on her hand. Looking down she found blood on her hand, her eyes following down the opening of his suit jacket, finding blood covering all his white button up shirt. Haruka pulled the jacket aside and saw the wound. Her hands were shaking, her mind went blank, she could only stare at the wound.
"Haruka," she heard someone slide on the concrete rooftop and press their hands over the part of his body where blood continued to spew. Looking up she found Yuko. "Look at me, alright?"
Haruka did as told and watched Yuko.
"Why, out of everyone here, are you helping him?" Again the ex husband continued to bug the girls. "You hate him as much as I do! Why help him?"
Yuko never took her eyes off Haruka, she wanted to make sure she stared at her and not down at her father. Behind Haruka, Sayaka and Miyuki watched, Miyuki gripping onto Sayakas arm. And Haruna watched Yuko, realizing she had something on her own black hoodie.
"Let go of him," the man knelt beside Yuko, whispering to her. "Think of what he was going to do. He was going to take your wife away, he was going to take everything you worked for."
Yuko didn't break, she only focused on Haruka.
"Fine." He pointed the gun at her head, "let him go or I'll shoot." He threatened.
Yuko didn't look like she was going to budge, tightly holding down the wound. Haruna watched, she felt her heart fall into the pit of her stomach. She wanted to tell her to let go but no words came out. She just watched with tears steaming down her face.
"If I let go he will die." She finally spoke, again her eyes never leaving Harukas. "And if he does how do you expect to get what you want."
The guy finally realized she had a point, he needed the man. "Fine... keep him alive. I want everything he owes me."
"I won't give you nothing." Shimazaki faintly spoke. The guy showing his smirk at the older man.
"What you don't think I'll spill more?" He knelt down beside him again, "whatever I tell these girls now I'll spill it to the press. Every last detail."
Shimazaki chuckled, "go ahead."
"Fine." Harukas ex husband stood up, gun waving around again and pointed at Miyuki suddenly. Miyuki became tense, taking a good hold of Sayaka and of course Sayaka held her close whispering to her that it was alright. "You! I bet you have no idea about this! But this is the only reason," he looked back at Haruka, staring at her as he continued, "why her mother left."
Haruka tensed up, hearing the word mother directed at her daring to finally glance back, breaking her stare from Yuko.
Her ex-husband still had his stupid smile turning to Miyuki again. "Miyuki, is actually the reason your mother left you. She was sick as a child and your mother went to continue taking care of her. Your mother was left to choose between the two of you and she chose you Miyuki over Haruka."
"Enough!" Shimazaki had enough strength to shout at the younger man to shut up. He was actually surprised that he knew this secret, one he had been trying to keep from his daughter, one he was able to never shine light on.
The younger man turned to the wounded man, "so, now you shut me up? Then let's talk about giving me what I want."
Shimazaki gulped, trying to ignore the pain by his ribcage. "First, get me to the hospital then we can talk about what you want."
"Alright," he smirked. He turned to the Italian man still pointing his gun at the girls, telling him to call someone up.
"Wait," Haruka spoke up. She had not realized her eyes were forming tears. She had been crying, she didn't feel well either, and to make it worse her head spun with the fact that Haruna is sister. Half sister. Also, after hearing about her mother she couldn't deny she wanted to know. "Tell me. What does Miyuki have to do with my mother?"
She still had her fathers hand in hers when she felt him tug a little. She looked over at him, catching him trying to tell her not to ask about that. "I'll tell you myself, but not now."
Haruka stared at him hurt, bleeding to his death, and she says, "tell me now, I can't handle anymore secrets."
"Tell her!" She heard her ex-husband shout, a laugh escaping from him after. They ignored him though.
"I..." He muttered, "I tried to keep you protected from everything."
"I'm not a kid," she cried, "you can't keep me in a bubble forever, you have to let me grow."
"I thought I was..." He said softly. It had been awhile she had seen his gentle side, the side she only witnessed at home as a kid, where he acted kind, caring, genuine. Her father was never a serious, stoic, harsh man, he loved too.
"I want to know too." Miyuki spoke up.
Haruka turned to her, watching her let go of Sayaka and make her way to the two. "I want to know."
The two girls looked down at the man, if being shot wasn't the worst thing at the moment then this was.
"Haruka, Miyuki." Yuko spoke up, "he can't handle this pressure right now he needs medical help."
They looked back down at him and watched him look at them in return, pain in his eyes. Haruka tightened her grip on his hand. "It can wait..."
Miyuki gave a slight nod in agreement.
Just as this moment passed ever so slowly, they heard a loud crash near the only exit door and out from the side came Yui flying out, quickly grabbed by the arm by some guy that probably worked for Haruka's Ex. Behind them two other guys came following while Yui was dragged towards them and thrown to the floor beside Sayaka.
"Good, now you're here!" The ex-husband sounded delighted. "Why did it take so long?" He asked one of his minions. While he argued with him Yui rubbed her arm looking pissed at these guys around them.
"Are you okay?" Sayaka asked.
Yui turned giving her a nod. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just these assh-"
"Shut up!" The Italian guy shouted kicking her back in a harsh manner. Yui was ready to stand up and confront him when Sayaka took a hold of her arm and kept her from getting herself killed. Yui turned arguing with her when she heard her name being called out. She turned to find Haruka, kneeling beside her fathers body. Yui relaxed now.
"Don't." Haruka mouthed at her and Yui replied with a slight nod, obeying her. She tried to move right over to her when the ex-husband pointed his gun at her so quick Haruka felt her heart beat speed up. Yui stayed in place, glancing up at him.
"You and her stay where your at." He spoke to both her and Sayaka. His voice had become raspier and deeper when he spoke to them. The two listened staying put and Yui glanced back at Haruka. Yui worried over her, wanting to tell her everything was going to be fine. She actually had been with Haruu, the two snuck up, following him and Sayaka with Yuko up to the rooftop, listening. She sent Haruu back down to get help only while Yui was spying she was caught and dragged over. She would have been caught sooner if she ran out after the shots rang only she kept from running over knowing it may help them but sadly the goons came up.
While they all sat on the cold concrete rooftop with wind blowing directly at them, shaking from the cold, each had a long face. Haruna wanted to make her way to Yuko, ask her if she was fine but if she moved he would point the gun at her and Yuko already looked sick. While Sayaka and Yui watched over Haruka and Miyuki seated beside Mr. Shimazaki as he slowly bled. Each had their mind on wanting to hold the other while they also wanted this to end. Admittedly, they were all scared.
"Here he comes." They finally heard the man speak up, making his way to some other old guy who just came up. He had a black bag in his had, a dark blue button up shirt and slacks. He looked like a doctor with the bag. "Here is your patient." The guy told the old man, leading him to Shimazaki. He knelt down with no questions being asked, like he had done this plenty of times. He just pushed Yuko aside and went to work while the guy told him, "just keep him alive for now."
Haruka was disgusted by the way her ex was treating her father now. "He needs to go to a hospital!" She shouted at him. "You can't do this. If you want what you ask get him to a hospital."
"What I want is for him to sign over the company!" He shouted back, "tell him he has to sign."
"I told you, we can talk about it.." Haruka's father spoke in shallow breaths, "just get me to a hospital..."
"I don't believe you. But don't worry you'll be better after the doc here fixes you up. For now I want you to tell them the truth. Tell them about your wife. Sorry ex-wife."
Haruka watched her father lay his head back and gulp down the pain and Miyuki watched the doctor working on him like he knew exactly what he was doing.
"Your mother and I..." he began. He wanted to confess it before something else happens. Though he felt weak, he continued. "We were a perfect fit." He chuckled, to which was surprising for the girls around. "We were... stubborn, always bumping heads. We fought so much that we would break up every other day and make up just as quick." He began to reminisce, looking up at his daughter. "You look like her."
Haruka felt her tears rolling down her cheek, one by one.
Before he continued he felt a sting and he hissed in pain and Haruka tightly held onto his hand. Letting the pain pass through. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, feeling a tad better than the wave of pain that he had. "Before we got married, she... your mother had a lover... I had been cheating on her for months but she stayed with me until one day she met someone better... I hated him... I was jealous." Again he chuckled and only felt another wave of pain. But he continued, "I asked her to marry me only... she declined... told me she was pregnant... I couldn't stand it, i wanted her more than anything in the world and when she had her baby... I paid off her lover to leave... when he did I took care of her and the baby and a year later she was pregnant again..."
Haruka watched his tears rolling from the side, she wasn't sure if it was from the pain or from his story.
"When she had you... her lover appeared again... he took her baby, he threatened her to give up the baby and me only she didn't give me up... but her baby was taken. After, your mother was happy with you but she became ill, she missed her baby so much she couldn't stand it. That night, in Paris, we couldn't stop arguing... she was drinking so much, having suicidal thoughts, and she broke." He grimaced in pain and again Haruka held his hand letting him know she was there. "She left... she left to take care of Miyuki..."
Haruka turned to Miyuki and Miyuki looked back at her too, the both just staring at each other, not sure of what to do with this big reveal.
"I never wanted you to know... I wanted you to keep thinking i pushed her away... that I kept cheating and she ran from me. But when she passed away..."
Haruka turned back at him, "what?"
"She was ill, Haruka."
"No." she couldn't believe it, she always thought she was somewhere out there in the world, that she would come back someday. She let go of her fathers hand and threw herself back from him, wanting to stay away from him.
"Haruka," Miyuki made her way to her, "it's okay."
"No!" She cried, "you grew up with her..." she kept trying to get away from her. She stood up from the floor now and she wanted to run like she did last night, only she was stopped by her ex-husband, gun pointed at her and quickly three of the girls stood up. Yui ready to run beside her only Miyuki got there first.
"Wow! I only knew she was your other half sister but I didn't know the whole story!" He said to her, extremely satisfied with this secret reveal. "I'm glad I have recorded this. Now I have insurance."
Haruka was beginning to breath heavily, staring at the man wanting to hurt him the way he did to her just now, the way he did when he decided to tell the world she lost her baby.
"You know, it did hurt when I found out you got rid of our baby but now I'm feeling better, since I'm gaining a new one; your fathers company." He laughed.
Haruka couldn't stand it, his arrogance, his way of not actually caring for the child they could have had. She was sick of him, she tightened her fist and before anyone knew it she punched him square in the nose and his head slightly flew back. Haruka felt the pain on her own fist, shaking it with the hope of the pain subsiding.
"You stupid bi-" her ex husband raised the gun at her and Haruka froze, she stared straight into the barrel of the gun her life practically flashing before her. She thought of every single person that is in her life, thought of her father, the last time she saw her mother, the moments she spent with Miyuki almost like sisters, how close Haruna became with her when she began working as a model, Yuko and Haruu, her time with Sayaka from the first kiss to the last, and Yui too only when she thought of her it was when they had met, and only that moment. 
It had been Haruka's first day working for her father. She was fresh out of school working for the company, learning her way around managing, drawing designs. She knew more than people expected. She had been taught since she was kid but the one thing she loved the most was to draw anything and anyone. Haruka was very artistic and when it came to designing she had the most creative designs. However on the first day of work her father denied her designs even if they were beautiful, he wanted to teach her that she would be denied and she needed to handle that sort of situation. It happens a lot in the industry.
And that day she remembers sitting in her office, lunch untouched and drawings splayed out on her desk, when she heard a knock at her door.
"Sorry," she heard her speak, standing at the door with a laptop and notepad in her hand. The sunlight coming through the window behind her hit her perfectly, it wasn't too bright on her face it was just right as she continued to speak, "I was walking by and saw you were feeling down..." she gave her a small smile, "if you'd like you can talk to me."
Haruka sat up and shook her head, "No, it's alright, I don't want to bother you."
"No bother. If I thought it was I wouldn't have stopped and knocked at your door." She now gave a smile, teeth showing and everything. It made Haruka feel better already and she thought maybe it would be fine to speak to her. She let her come in, closing the door behind her, and she sat across the desk from Haruka.
"I'm Yokoyama Yui, I'm a reporter. Today was my first day and I had my first interview with... I'm guessing your father." She gave a small exhale, thinking she may be in trouble. She had seen the name displayed on her desk on a plaque.
"I hope he wasn't that scary." Haruka laughed. "I'm Shimazaki Haruka, the owner of this fashion enterprise and today was my first day too."
Yui smiled again and Haruka knew she had fallen in love. Not it that moment but the moment Yui stood at the door.
"Haruka," she heard her speak. And again, "Haruka!"
She was brought back to reality and she felt arms wrapping around her in a tight hold, a protective one and she knew exactly what was happening; Yui was holding her. She waited for the gun to go off, shutting her eyes, and wrapping her arms around Yui. It was going by too slow when she finally heard the click but no gun going off. She still held Yui and Yui still held her tightly. After a moment, Haruka heard the man curse and she opened her eyes looking over Yui's shoulder to see him struggling with his gun.
"Yui," she called softly.
Yui unwrapped her arms and pulled back from her, "are you okay?"
Haruka gave a nod and turned back to her ex-husband smacking his gun. Yui turned as well and saw what happened; the gun stuck. They watched him curse the gun and suddenly turn to Yui and Haruka pointing the gun at them even if it wasn't working now.
"You! And You!" He pointed behind the two, at Sayaka. "I swear, the two of you always seem to save her from everything! I hate the two of you! You took her away from me, took my company! If you had not appeared i would be on my way to my fortune!" He shouted. He was starting to become agitated after not getting what he wanted quickly like he planned. All he needed to do was threatened them until they gave up what he wanted except it was becoming difficult. "I'll just get rid of the two of you and maybe he will listen!" He shouted at Haruka's father still laying on the ground looking more pale by the minute. He turned back pointing the gun and both Yui and Sayaka, asking who should go first. Haruka tightly held onto Yui, wanting to protect her from him. When he pointed the gun at Sayaka and finally said she would go first, Haruka let go of Yui and blocked Sayaka. The man again squeezed the trigger and this time the gun fired.
Another sound of screams were heard. Yui and Sayaka had shut their eyes expecting the worse. Yui didn't dare open them but Sayaka did and she found Haruka falling to the ground, onto her knees. Sayaka slid over taking a hold of her and Yui finally opened them seeing her in Sayaka's arms.
"You're okay." Sayaka said. Looking up she told Yui, "she's okay."
Yui knelt before them and examined her. No blood on her. They all watched silently at the three when the guy shouted again frustrated, "you can't be that lucky!" Just as he, again, pointed the gun at the three, a loud bang was heard and they all turned to find a swat team make their way to them, pointing guns at those who just pointed back at them. Haruka's ex-husband pointed back as well, cursing under his breath.
Everyone was relieved to see them, relieved this was over. The guys around them listened to their command and dropped the guns sliding them away. While the only one holding it up was the ex. He wasn't giving up, not until he got what he wanted. He, in an instant, went for Miyuki who was closest to him, holding her hostage. Sayaka was ready to grab him, get Miyuki from him. She stood up but before she knew it, Miyuki gave him a punch just like Haruka had and he fell to the side, the swat team swarming over him. It was over.
Sayaka didn't hesitate to take Miyuki into her arms and hug her close, while Yui held a shaking Haruka, and Haruna was finally able to make her way to Yuko, she had been kneeling still. Once Haruna got her into her arms, she felt the wet sweater on her back. She had been right she was shot too. Yuko fell almost limp, her head resting on her shoulder. "I'm tired, Haruna." She said. "And I'm sorry."
"Shh," Haruna cried, trembling while she held Yuko, "I don't want you to talk now. We can figure this out later, just stay awake. I know you're tired but you can't rest now. Talk to me, argue with me about going back to Japan. I still want to go, I want us to have our kids there." Haruna continued to talk, trying to keep her awake.
"We can go back...I don't think we have... anything keeping us here." Yuko spoke in shallow breaths.
"Okay, we can go back."
"Yay." Yuko said, weakness heard in her voice.
"And what about kids, how many?" Haruna asked. After a moment, Yuko didn't answer and Haruna looked down catching her with her eyes closed. She shook her to wake her but she didn't open them. She tried again and again. "Yuko!"

In the hospital, after Haruka's check up, she walked out to the waiting room where Yui, Sayaka, and Miyuki sat with Haruna, waiting for any news on Yuko and Haruka's father. The girls all turned to her walking in and rubbing her shoulder as if she was cold. Yui caught this and she stood from her seat cautiously walking to her holding out a blanket that the hospital had given them. Haruka silently watched her wrap it around her gently, saw how she had some blood on her cheek probably from when she was helping Haruna. Haruka quietly reached up to wipe it and Yui, slightly surprised, pulled away. She saw the look in her eyes like she wondered if she was hurt in some way but Yui spoke, "I'm fine." She whispered.
Haruka replied with a nod, "I know."
Without another word Yui just hugged her, she didn't want to hold off any longer and just hold her and tell her it was all going to be okay. Haruka didn't hesitate either and she hugged her as well, recalling the moment the gun was pointed at her and her life flashed before her eye- the moment she recalled Yui and her first time meeting. Haruka tightly held onto her, feeling her warmth and the way she rubbed her back knowing it comforted her like she always had before. Haruka had hidden her face in the crook of her shoulder and when she finally looked up she caught Haruna with Miyuki, sitting on the white uncomfortable waiting room chairs, Miyuki tightly holding onto Harunas hand while Haruna gazed onto the white cool floor of the hospital, looking as if she was lost at sea. Haruka couldn't even begin to imagine how she was feeling in that moment after finding out about the secrets Yuko kept and how now her wife laid on the open table in the hospital.
Haruka pushed from Yui gently and began to make her way to Haruna as Yui watched, following behind her. "Haruna," Haruka stood over her, waiting for her to look up but she didn't. She knelt down and yet Haruna stared off. Haruka then reached for her hand placing hers over it and called out to her again and this time Haruna blinked a few times and looked at her. Haruka saw the dried out eyes, the red in them from exhaustion, she caught how much pain she was going through, and yet she had no comforting words except for 'I'm sure she will be fine.' But even that she couldn't say. She only stayed where she was at, knelt on the floor and rubbing her thumb over hers hoping that being there would comfort her.
"So, were sisters." She spoke.
Haruka looked up at her, wondering if she heard right.
"I always thought my father was this man that left me behind... some guy who didn't want to bother with me..." she sighed, her eyes averting to Haruka's after staring at the floor for so long. "Your dad cared for me though... all I knew was someone was taking care of me and my mother. I didn't think it was him until I was going to school and dropped out to become a model. He gave me my first job and took care of me... but I honestly never thought I would be related to him. My mother had given me a different story about my father, telling me he was a business man oversea." She looked away from her again, staring down at Haruka's hand over hers. "I just wish I'd find out under different circumstances... if Yuko had told me-" she began to cry again and Haruka moved closer, tightening her squeeze on Haruna's hand. Miyuki had been listening to the two, still holding Haruka's hand as well.
"She wanted to tell you but-" Miyuki was cut off.
"But what? She was scared I'd leave her? Well, look what's she doing now!"  She stood from her seat and began to pace in the waiting room. "Why didn't she just tell me... this is taking too long." She turned and marched to up to one of the nurses passing by demanding to know how Yuko was. All the girls rushed to her since her demanding was pretty loud in the quiet hospital.
Standing around her, Haruka trying to calm her, a doctor appeared behind them asking the nurses to continue their work while he spoke to them. They all turned to him and Haruna asked for Yuko.
"I want to see her." She told him.
The doctor shook his head, "I'm sorry but I'm not her doctor. Her doctor is probably still in the surgical room."
"Why is this taking so long?" Haruna continued to cry.
"Ma'am, I am sure the reason he is taking long is because he wants
To make sure she will come out of it almost brand new." He tried to sound positive but of course none of the girls would believe him. "I'm here to speak about Shimazaki. I need to talk to a family member."
Haruka looked up at him, "I'm his daughter."
The man sighed, his long boring face staring at her. "I'm sorry to inform you that he didn't make it through surgery."
In that moment the doctors voice faded away and Haruka heard nothing but wind. She stared up at him like she was listening to him explain what complication happened on the table but she didn't want to hear it, couldn't hear that he was actually... gone.
"Haruka," she heard someone call out. "Haruka." Again she heard. "Haruka!" She felt a tug on her hand and she looked beside her, finding Sayaka.
"What?" She asked her.
The doctor spoke up first, "is your father an organ donor?"
Haruka looked away, she felt dazed, like this moment was another one of her nightmares. "I don't know..." she answered. "Maybe."
Well, when your ready we can talk." The doctor said and excused himself while the girls stood there in silence; waiting for some sort of reaction from Haruka.
Yui stepped up to her from behind, placing a hand on her shoulder. She was about to speak when Haruka spoke up before she said a word.
"I need to sit."
"Yeah," Yui nodded. She lead her to the nearest seat and she sat with her, just the two of them there. Meanwhile Sayaka stood on her own, watching Haruka and Yui and turning to Miyuki with Haruna, she wasn't sure who she should go to. She was afraid to go tend to Haruka because of what Miyuki may think while Yui was already with her and it looked as if Haruka was being well taken care of. Miyuki on the other hand looked preoccupied keeping Haruna company. Sayaka couldn't wrap her around anything that was happening anyways, she too felt like something in her had teared, seeing as the man who gave her an opportunity in his company, took care of her, and even found time to mentor her in what she loved to do, had died. She began to let her mind wander and before she knew it she had subtly left the waiting room and made her way outside, where she began to take shallow breaths. Everything that had happened hit her in that moment and she was just as scared as any of the girls in that waiting room. Sitting on the steps outside the doors of the hospital, Sayaka cried after losing a man that has helped her when she was in need.

Moments passed and Sayaka wiped her tears away carefully so her make up wouldn't smug and it wouldn't look as if she had been crying. However, her eyes were poofy which was a  a dead giveaway. Yet, she did her best to look like she had been fine, sitting on the steps of a hospital on her own, hearing footsteps behind her thinking it was some other people or doctors or nurses she ignored them as they swished on by her while she wiped under her eyes. She looked up now as she watched the figure walk away, suddenly realizing it was Haruka. She was about to run after her when again someone ran past her, watching Miyuki trying to catch her. Sayaka stood from the steps and watched them. Miyuki had caught up to her and turned her around, it looked as if they were arguing.

"Haruka, you can't just keep running away!" Miyuki shouted to her.
"I can't stay here, I can't deal with this..." Haruka cried.
"You have to!" Miyuki exclaimed. "Are you just going to runaway each time something happens?"
Haruka continued to cry, "I lost him. I lost my father... I feel like I don't have anyone anymore..."
"You have me!" Miyuki shouted. "I'm here. I've always been here!"
"But..." Haruka pulled away from Miyuki, "You had my mother. She was with you for your life over mine... how do I cope with that?"
Miyuki hated how she said it, like she was responsible for it, like she knew their mother had done that. She didn't even know they had the same mother. "Haruka, if I'd known this I would have told you. Haruka, I swear."
Haruka just watched her, crying, still feeling anger towards her. She knew her mind wasn't clear with everything that's happened.
"Please don't go." Miyuki said, almost a whisper.
"Listen to Miyuki." Sayaka and Yui appeared behind Miyuki.
"I don't want to lose you again, Haruka." Yui said. She wanted to go to her and hold her, but she watched how Haruka looked as if they weren't convincing her.
"I can't.." Haruka said, "look what has happened... all because of me." She slowly realized. "If I hadn't gotten divorced, if I stayed in Japan like my father said he wouldn't be dead, Yuko wouldn't be fighting for her life."
Yui took a step to her, going in between Sayaka and Miyuki, "Haruka, none of this is your fault. Please, stay here. I'm here, Sayaka and Miyuki are here to help you get through this."
Haruka watched the three, their faces pleading for her to stay. And Miyuki was the first to extend her hand. "I'm your sister... i don't want to lose you."
Haruka began to sob even more, her knees feeling weak now, feeling like she was sinking down slowly, thankfully Yui caught her in her arms and pulled her up into a hug, while Sayaka and Miyuki joined beside her.

They walked back in to the hospital, Yui holding Haruka and Sayaka beside Miyuki still some distance between the two. Just as they made their way up to Haruna they realized the doctor was with her. They quickened their steps and Haruna turned when she heard them.
"Haruka," she called to her, "tell him yes, sign the papers." She drastically said to her, capturing her hands into her own and pleaded with her eyes.
"What? Sign what?"
"Your fathers organs are still in good use and Yuko is in need of one. The two match." The doctor shortened the explanation seeing time was short.
"Wait... what?" Haruka furrowed.
"Please, Haruka."
She turned up at Haruna her eyes still pleading but she could see past that and she saw exhaustion, sadness, she was even scared. "Yeah, alright." Haruka responded never taking her eyes off Haruna's. The doctor handed her the documentation and Haruka looked it over, signing it with no hesitation.
"Thank you." Haruna hugged her.
Haruka hugged her back, "I know it's what our father would have wanted."

The the five of them returned to the waiting room, Haruka sat beside Haruna while Yui sat beside Haruka, her arm stretched over the chair Haruka sat in while she watched the two new sisters. And Miyuki also looked over the two. While she did she watched Sayaka get off her seat and leave. Miyuki excused herself and trailed behind her, finding she stopped in front of the vending machine. The light illuminated her tired looking face looking over the flavor of beverages in the machine.
"Thirsty?" Miyuki asked, walking up to her.
Sayaka turned a small fake smile on her face. "I just thought we could use some coffee for the night." She turned back to the machine and threw in some coins through the slot, picking a coffee in a can. She bent over to pick it up when Miyuki asked, "are you okay?"
Sayaka straightened back up and looked at her, the end of her lip twitched up, "I'm fine."
"I saw you..."
Sayaka's smile disappeared and she furrowed, "what do you mean?"
Miyuki took a step closer to her, "I saw you outside... tell me what's wrong."
Sayaka stared down at the warm can and shook her head. "I can't believe he is gone..." she said, referring to Shimazaki. "Though a vicious man at work he was... kind, caring." She scoffed, "didngou know he gave me this job because he took a look in my background. I originally applied for a janitorial job and he ended up hiring me as a fashion artist in his company... i studied fashion but it was hard to get these jobs and he... he gave me a chance."
"Do you know why he hired me?"
Sayaka shook her head.
"My own guess, but because I was his ex-wife's daughter." She laughed and Sayaka did too. Though not seeming a joke it still made the two laugh. They may be delusional now. While they laughed Sayaka looked up at her laughing and glanced back down, her laughter turning into crying.
Miyuki heard her and looked over at Sayaka leaning her head on the vending machine. Miyuki placed a hand on her calling her name when Sayaka in a swift movement wrapped her arms around Miyuki, hugging her and digging her face in the crook of her neck. "I'm so happy your okay."
Miyuki was surprised, but hearing her words she couldn't help but wrap her arms around her as well, tightly holding on. "Me too."
Sayaka pulled away, tears streaming down her face and sniffling. "I'm sorry, for the kiss with Haruka, I promise you i don't love her the way that you think. When she kissed me I thought if my feelings for her were really done and so I kissed her again just to make sure I was really over her. I was... I am. Miyuki you're the only one I think about. I promise you I love you." She cried and cried until Miyuki shut her up with a kiss. It was a  passionate kiss and she swears she could feel a radiant heat coming from her, a warm fuzzy feeling one.
When Miyuki pulled away, she held onto Sayaka's face, "it's okay. I'm happy you're here too." Miyuki cried as well. She felt the same, if she had lost Sayaka she wouldn't know how she could live on. "It's alright," she comfort Sayaka who continued to cry. She gave her another kiss and pulled her in for another hug., running her hand over Sayaka's. All she wanted was to make her feel better.

Returning to the waiting room with the rest of the girls, each was handed a coffee, they sat waiting for any news on Yuko. Minutes passed, turning into hours, and before they knew it the sun was up. None had slept a wink throughout the night but they were on the verge of shutting their eyes and falling over their seats until finally Yuko's doctor came in. They all stood up from their seats watching the man looking as exhausted as they were.
"How is she?" Haruna asked.
The doctor sighed, rubbing his tired eyes as the girls stood holding their breath. "I have some good news and bad news."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:36:39 PM by rosask45 »

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Untitled Pt.25 (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2016, 01:45:25 PM »
Finally! SayaMilky's back at each other's arms.
It is kinda hard on Paruru on this chapter.

Im hoping for good news for Yuko.
Thank you for the update author-san!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2016, 05:04:42 PM »
This new chapter made me cry  :cry: :cry:
I also hope Yuko will be fine
Plus the revelations that has turn in this chapters  :cry:

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2016, 05:20:08 PM »
OhMahGash!!!!!!! The update is finally here!!!!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

I learned a whole lot of secrets in this chapter. I didn't understand all of it at first but when I reread it, it finally went inside my head.
SO AMZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that ex-husband is so freakin annoying  :angry:
SO VERY HAPPY THAT SAYAMILKY IS BACK!!!!
WHOOOP WHOOP WHOOOP!!
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline panpanlai

« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2016, 12:39:50 PM »
Yeeyyy... New update
Tq outhor san for the update.
Can't wait you next update

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2016, 05:18:11 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START ON THIS WHOLE CHAPTER OR PART THAT WAS UPDATED!!

BUT I CALLED IT!!!   :on redcard:
I KNEW THAT SHITTY EX-HUSBAND OF HARUKA WAS COMING BACK SOMEHOW!!!  :scolding:
(Not sorry for my language)

Man, lots of dramas here and there. You really had us on the edge there author-san.

First of all, SISTERS?!!!!!!!!  :shock:
I was literally not expecting that scene happening.

So happy for SayaMilky. All that's left is for YuiParu and for Yuko to heal.

Will be waiting, as always, patiently for those updates.

By the way, forgiven. You seem to be busy author-san so don't mind it. Just hope that the next update will be soon.

But please don't discard the genderbend and YuiParu SayaMilky Family fanfics. Or leave them. Please continue them soon.  :fainted: :pleeease:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Untitled Anthr quck updt! (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2016, 08:55:41 AM »
Another quick update! Hello! How are each and everyone of you
Lovely cheekys? I'm.. eh! A little sleepy lol. Anyways, I wanted to see if you haven't forgotten me!
I am working on the last chapter, sadly! I'm slowly working on it to make it good but again
Please don't expect much. I haven't done a good job on this story, usually lazy writing.
Also, I think I stopped getting into writing this story even when I try to get into the fic and make it dramatic. And I may have fucked up the last chapter, may have forgotten some things from the past chapters and probably added some BSto close the story. I don't know
I just can't get into it like before. Hopefully I will with the others. I have some ideas for Wolf and the other ones, but I'll tell you guys more about those later. For now, please wait and I'll finish and post the last chapter/part soon!  :heart:

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Untitled Anthr Quck Updt (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2016, 01:06:13 PM »
Can't wait for the next update :3

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Untitled Anthr Quck Updt (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2016, 02:00:38 AM »
OMG!!!! Author!!! It's nearly been forever.
No we have not forgotten you and this story.
I check this site once or twice a week to see if you have updated the story.
You do seem busy as well.

Oohhhh. So there is a chance that a certain couple won't be together?
Well, we've waited this long. Whatever you produce will be worth it.
But I might come back with a comment after reading it. 😅 Sorry.

But still can't wait for it. And YAY!!!
Wolf will continue. Excited for that and the other stories.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2017, 10:39:29 AM »
HEY!!!  :cry: Uhm... First! I want to apologize to Anon on Tumblr because I said I was gonna post the final chap last week/Sunday. I AM SORRY!!!! I have failed you!!!  :bow: I will deeply bow to you through the computer screen! and to everyone else as well I am Sorry  :bow:! ! !  But the chapter is done! Please be patient! I want to go over it and see if I can fix it because it is long and I had nights where I kept typing and I'm not sure if I made sense... Anyways, It's done I will go over it and I hope nothing else comes up that will stop me... I just want to make it good for you guys... It might be two part too... I FEEL BAD, HONESTLY!! AGAIN I'M SORRY! I DESERVE PUNISHMENT!!  :bleed eyes:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Untitled SRRY SRRY SRRY updt (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #178 on: March 14, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »
Ummmmm...... Rosask-san. I know that you said that you want to make it good and all. But I'm just curious as to when you might post.
Just curious.
Though you did apologize for such things. Apology is accepted.
Just hope your doing all right and not rushing and forcing yourself.
Gambatte ne.

Offline Oshi~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 48 & 46 Group ❤ SCANDAL
Re: Untitled SRRY SRRY SRRY updt (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2017, 11:59:24 AM »
Ohh wow rosask san its been forever.. but I guess its okay with me ☺😘😍 As long as you update and I still love you fic AF.. Ive been rereading your fic over and over again and I just cant help but fall in love with it over and over again. Im glad you're still gonna update ❤ thank youu for updating even if youre busy with rl❤ And just a question will you update your other story? The "YuiParu family" one.. I hope you'll update it too.. cause you srsly are my favorite author so please dont stop writing❤ I'll always support your works❤
Kami Oshi: ニャンニャン(*≧∀≦*)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kekkon Shiyoune