JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159590 times)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12b - Whole Day Affair] Aug. 20 update
« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2011, 05:50:50 PM »
arisa03:  :mon hi: great to see that you like my update!  :mon fu: hehe, I wonder how their planned date would turn out too  :dunno: please wait for my next update! thanks for reading and for the comment!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2011, 06:40:11 PM »
Yes...that's what I meant MariMii...
I've been kinda used on calling MariKuu...since most of the time ,I see this pairing more than MariMii XD

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »
blughise: ah I see...  :mon sweat: I hope I write a good chapter for those two

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »
Will be waiting to see what kind of affair marimii will bring us XD
Hopefully writers block don't pay anymore visit in the future :)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: August 20, 2011, 07:44:50 PM »
immortal_K: now that you mentioned it, I also pray that writer's block would just ignore me... completely lol.  :nervous  XD

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »
 :cathappy: :twothumbs
Great TakAcchan "1st date I can call it" :wub:

:hehehe: Yuko really know when to pop up LOL XD

Can't wait to read what will happen next
and what you plan for the girls
Ganbare~
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2011, 01:01:20 PM »
@YumePouk: Thanks for the comment!  :luvluv2: I have a lot of plans for the girls... especially for Takamina and Atsuko (spoiler alert!). I'll try to finish the next chapter as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!  :byebye:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »
Ah, I was hoping the update would be about MariMii...look what you've done here, AtsuMina is supposed to be my fav  :lol:
I wonder if the batting eyelashes skill runs in the family, would like to see Mariko-sama try it on Miichan
I definitely approve this cool Takamina!  :on GJ:
Tease Takamina later, Acchan. You're gonna have lots of rivals so you better claim her first and fast (or is it Takamina's job instead?)
Both AtsuMina are pretty smooth with each other
“Here I thought you would say that I look like your girlfriend or your wife.”
The AtsuMina shipper in me would love to see that (especially in real life XD)
Yuko, why u ruined a nice AtsuMina moment OTL
Ah, I like that scene from Imagine Me and You

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2011, 07:47:48 AM »
pretend_2besome1: haha, sorry about that. one of the reasons why the last chapter took me so long to post is that I was undecided which pairing I will write about  :nervous but the thought of imagining Takamina clobber a thief seems more appropriate and cool lol.  I'm glad you approve of the image of Takamina in this story  :on asmo:
I'm not sure if batting of eyelashes runs in the family... lol I haven't thought of that actually! I just type away whenever it is appropriate lol
About rivals... I'd rather not say something about it  :mon speechless:  :hee:

“Here I thought you would say that I look like your girlfriend or your wife.”

The AtsuMina shipper in me would love to see that (especially in real life XD)
-> lol me too! I imagine it like I'm watching a movie and it made me feel  :mon lovelaff: while writing it.
 :w00t: glad to know another member who knows about the movie!
thanks for the comment! hope you'll wait for the next chapter!  :mon bye:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12c - Whole Day Affair] UPDATE! 8/30
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2011, 09:47:18 PM »
 :on drink: Finally, an update! I hope everyone will enjoy reading this... especially the MariMii fans out there  :hee:

Chapter 12c - Whole Day Affair

[Dinner – Miichan x Mariko

3:00pm… Same day.

SLUUUUUUURP...!

“Oi...”

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRPPPPP!

“OI! Will you stop slurping your ramen Miichan? You’re loud enough to be heard in the garage!” Sayaka complained. The team is currently having an afternoon snack after a long day and is lounging inside the pantry with their snack – ramen.

“But Chieeeeeeeef! This ramen is sooo delicious!” Miichan said in between chews. Sayaka sighed at Miichan’s antics while the rest of the Pit Crew and Flag Girls just laughed. Everything seems normal, she thought. Everyone is chatting, laughing, and even agreed that the ramen that they are eating are delicious. Yuko is trying to feed Haruna with her chopsticks… Atsuko is making goo-goo eyes on Takamina, and as always, Atsuko did not fail to make Takamina blush. I think I’m missing someone in the group, Miichan thought as she continued to slurp her ramen ignoring Sayaka’s glare. Sayaka’s phone rang adding to the noise in the pantry.

“Sayaka here. Hi the… yea… well good afternoon to you too… you wha… can you stop interrup… I know you’re boss but… fine, I’ll send someone over to pick you up.” Sayaka said then stared incredulously at her phone when the call ended. “Someone’s stressed today.” Sayaka mumbled then looked at Miichan who still continued with her slurping.  “Miichan. I have a job for you to do.” She added.

SLUUURPPP…?

Sayaka sweatdropped. “Mariko-chan needs a driver to pick her up. She’s at the Tokyo TV station for a meeting.” She said as she picked her chopsticks again.

“Why me?” Miichan asked, finishing the rest of her ramen. Sayaka just shrugged her shoulders. “I chose you because I know you wouldn’t mind.” Sayaka teased as the rest of the team joined in the teasing.

“Fine. Which car will I use?” Miichan asked. Takamina threw a car key to her, catching it in mid-air with ease. “You can take Gakutenou for a spin Miichan.” Takamina said.

“Gakutenou?” Miichan said curiously, looking at the car key. “That’s what Midori-sensei named that car she gave us.” Takamina whispered to her.

“Sheesh, she’s the only one I know who would give a weird name to a car. Anyway, I’m off to pick up Mariko. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do Takamina.” Miichan winked at her cousin, twirling the keychain of the car key in her index finger as she walked to where the car is parked.

“Knowing you, you are the one who is bound to do something Miichan!” Takamina yelled at Miichan’s retreating form then sweatdropped when she saw Atsuko batting her eyelashes at her. Miichan should’ve told that to Acchan! Takamina thought, suddenly feeling very nervous.

Mariko bowed to everyone in the board room located at the top floor of the Tokyo TV Station. Wearily, she exited the room and pressed the down button when she neared the elevator. “What a day. It’s a good thing that the meeting ended a bit early.” She thought as she entered the elevator. Grabbing her organizer in her bag, she flipped through the page and checked her things-do-to list. “This is gonna be a long day. I wish something, or someone would make things easier for me today.” She sighed; snapping shut the organizer and putting it back on her bag, waiting for the elevator to take her to the ground floor.

As the general manager of the entire team, Mariko has been meticulous in her job. She made sure that everything is in order and the things that are needed by the team are being taken care of. It can be stressing at times but Mariko still loves the team that’s why she enjoys her job. “I hope I’ll get everything done today so that I can go home early. I wish this day would end already.” She sighed again as she made her way to the lobby then exited through the main door. As she exited the doors, she saw a group of girls crowding someone beside a car.

“Nani? Is that Miichan?” she thought as she saw Miichan talking to the girls. Miichan is currently signing some autographs from the girls, oblivious that Mariko has already exited the building. Mariko huffed as she saw the girls getting close to Miichan as they asked for the driver’s autograph and pictures. Too close, she thought. She checked and straightened herself before walking gracefully towards where Miichan and the girls are standing.

“Ano, Minegishi-sama, what are you doing outside the TV station? Are you here as a guest in one of the TV shows?” one of the fans asked as she handed her autograph book to Miichan. “Actually, I’m here to see someone.” Miichan smiled, adjusting her aviator shades and rested her back on the car as she signed in the autograph book. What’s taking her so long? Miichan sighed. True enough, she saw Mariko making her way towards her with a confident gait in her steps. Wow, she really is a model. She looks like she’s walking on a runway. Miichan thought as she looked peeked through her shades. Mariko simply raised an eyebrow towards her as she continued walking. Am I in trouble? Heck, I think I am. Miichan gulped. “Well ladies, I think I should end this chitchat. The lady that I’m waiting for finally arrived.” Miichan said to the fangirls as Mariko neared them. Mariko smiled at the fangirls as they all bowed in greeting towards her then finally left.

“Konnichiwa, Mariko-sama. I’ll be your driver for today.” Miichan greeted, taking off her shades to get a better look at the other woman.

“Though I am surprised that Sayaka-chan sent you as my driver, it didn’t faze me that you have fangirls anywhere you go.”

Oh ho ho! What’s this?  “Are you jealous, Mariko-sama?”

Mariko folded her arms on her chest, still raising an eyebrow. “Do I need to be jealous, Miichan?”

I love this kind of banter. Then again, we’ll be stuck in here.  “No.” Miichan simply said then opened the passenger door for Mariko. “Are we going back to the headquarters?” she asked.

“Nope. Since you’re convenient enough to be my company this afternoon, we’re going shopping.” Mariko said as she got in the car.

Shopping?  Miichan thought then made her way to the driver’s seat.

Mariko and Miichan roamed around the shopping mall and currently at the main department store. “So, what are we buying right now Mariko?” Miichan grunted as she arranged the shopping bags in her hand.

“My cousin is getting married this week and I’m going to buy her a gift.” Mariko said as she looked at the bridal registry in her hand, choosing the espresso maker in the list.

“Good thing I went along. It seems that you need a pack mule with all the stuff that you bought.” Miichan mumbled as they went to the gift wrapping section.

Mariko stopped in her tracks and faced Miichan. “You make a very cute pack mule then Miichan.” She said as she pinched the other girl’s cheek.

“Whatever you say Mariko. Anyway, are you done with your shopping?” Miichan said, rubbing her cheek as she grabbed the newly wrapped gift from the counter.

“Not yet. I saw the Nike store nearby and I would like to buy something for Yuko-chan and Acchan.” Mariko said, making her way towards the store. As soon as she got in, Mariko glanced at the various shoes on the shelf and examined some shoes that her sisters will surely like.

“It’s nice of you to buy your sisters a gift out of whim.” Miichan smiled as she sat at one of the plush chairs in the store.

“I’m their onee-chan after all, and I love my sisters. They remind me that I should enjoy life with my family.”

“Nice… what does your work remind you of?”

“Hm… it reminds me that I need to learn about being responsible and take care of other people besides myself and my family.”

“How about the team? What do they remind you of?”

What’s with all the questions? “The team reminds me that I have a lot of friends whom I can rely on.”

“Aaand… what do I remind you of?” Miichan asked, smiling at Mariko.

You remind me that perhaps love is a wonderful feeling… that I should give it a chance. “You remind me that a cute thing like you can be reliable at times like this.” Mariko winked, choosing 2 pairs of the latest sneakers for her sisters.

Miichan suddenly stood and faced Mariko, staring at her. Mariko furrowed her brows trying to get away from the other girl’s scrutinizing eyes. “W-What…? Why are you staring at me?”

“You are such a bad liar.” She smirked.

“Whatever gave you that idea?” Mariko asked, suddenly feeling conscious.

“It is true that we women are all alike. What we think is different from what we say. Some are just honest to what they think and say.”

Mariko blinked at the other girl. “When did you become… insightful?” she asked, trying to change the subject. She caught me.

Miichan reached her finger at Mariko’s face and traced her delicate features. “Whenever I’m with you Mariko… only when I’m with you.” I like the way you lie Mariko.

Miichan shut the trunk of the car with a sigh. Seriously, who shops for four hours straight without stopping. Oh wait, nobody has to answer that. Miichan thought as she looked at Mariko who is sporting a pleased look on her face.

“Finally! We can go home now.” Mariko said happily. It made her wonder why Miichan just simply stood at the back of the car staring at her. “Miichan?”

“Would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?” Miichan blurted out.

“I-I’m sorry, what?” Mariko asked, not believing what she heard.

“Erm, I mean dinner. Would you like to go out to dinner with me? It’s almost eight o’ clock in the evening after all and I’m hungry.” Miichan stammered, opening the passenger door for the other girl.

Mariko sighed. “I’d love to go out on a date with you tonight. Take me somewhere special.” She whispered, letting Miichan know that she was heard the first time.

Miichan handed the keys of the car to the valet as they stopped in front of an elegant, contemporary styled restaurant. Mariko looked at the long line of people outside the establishment and was surprised that Miichan just walked her way inside. Curiously, she followed the other girl, and noted that the patrons did not seem to mind Miichan just barging in.

“Ah, Minegishi-sama, good evening! It’s been a while since you’ve graced us with your presence.” The maître d' greeted. Minegishi-sama? I have to ask Miichan about that, Mariko thought.

“I know, it’s been a while, Sakura-san. Anyway, is my favorite table available for the evening?”

“Of course it is! I assume that it’s only a table for two?” Sakura inquired, giving a knowing look at Mariko.

Miichan smiled and nodded in confirmation. “Right this way Mariko-sama.” Miichan teased, holding Mariko’s hand as they made their way to their table.

Sakura guided them to an intimate booth of the restaurant, overlooking the busy streets of Tokyo. The mildly dimmed yellow lights and faint music gives the feeling of comfortable dining for the patrons who were busy chatting and eating near Mariko and Miichan’s table. As they sat comfortably in their booth, a busty, orange-haired chef greeted them.

“Miichan! It’s been a while! I missed you so much!” The chef exclaimed, hugging Miichan. Mariko’s eyebrow rose at the display of affection.

“Ano… Mai-san, stop crushing me with your boobs, will you? Anyway, Mariko, I’d like you to meet Tokiha Mai, the executive chef of this restaurant. Mai, this is Shinoda Mariko, my date for tonight.” Miichan wheezed from Mai’s hug.

“Nice to meet you Mai-san. Miichan seems quite popular in this establishment.” Mariko said.

“Nice to meet you too Mariko-san! Of course she is! She is one of the…” Mai stopped when she saw Miichan glare at her. “Uh… she’s one of the…uh… favorite patrons in this restaurant!” she continued.

“Anyway Mai-san, we’re hungry. How about cooking us up some of your specials? Just surprise us, your creations are always delicious. Make it a five-course meal, I’m famished.” Miichan requested.

“Now that’s the reason why she’s one of the favorite patrons in here. She’s not choosy, and she gives profit to the restaurant.” Mai winked at Mariko, obviously teasing Miichan. “I’d better head back to my realm – the kitchen. Enjoy your night ladies.” Mai smiled as she excused herself and a waiter went to their table to ask for their drinks.

Miichan waved at Mai and handed the drinks menu to Mariko. “You can pick our drinks for tonight to start off our meal.” Miichan smiled.

“Are you trying to get me drunk, Miichan?”

“Nooo… I just want you to relax since I know it’s been a long day for you.”

Mariko smiled sweetly as she glanced at the list of the drinks available. “I’d like for a bottle of Crystal ’95 please.” She said to the waiter, looking at Miichan’s reaction to her selection.

“Mah, you’re an expensive date.” Miichan teased. “That will be fine.” She nodded to the waiter.

“Am I?” Mariko teased back.

“What?” Miichan responded with a smirk. “Expensive or my date?”

Mariko laughed at that. “Oh I am well aware that I’m expensive.” The waiter approached their table with the bottle of champagne and poured each of them a glass. “Is this a date?” Mariko asked, tracing the cold flute glass with her fingers.

“Do you want it to be?”

“Yes.” Mariko said, sipping her champagne.

“Then it’s settled then.” Miichan raised her flute glass then sipped her champagne as well.

“Hmmm, now I can ask you what’s been bugging me since we got here. You seemed quite popular in this restaurant. Are you a frequent patron?”

“Actually, yes.” Miichan responded honestly.

“Did you already bring someone here to eat?” Mariko asked again, as a waiter brought their soups and salads to their table.

“Yup. I’ve already brought two girls to eat here.” Miichan said and started eating her soup. She stopped when Mariko stared incredulously at her. “Relax Mariko, you know them. Their names are Takahashi Minami and Kojima Haruna.”

Mariko blinked as the names register in her head. “You are such a tease Miichan! I almost thought that I’m not that special to you.” She sighed dramatically as she started with her salad.

Miichan looked at her then smiled. “Actually, you’re the first person that I’ve asked to come to eat with me here. I hope that we can do this again some other time.”

Mariko almost dropped a piece of lettuce that she was about to pop in her mouth and felt her blood rushing in her ears. “I’d love that.” She whispered. “You didn’t really answer my question.”

Miichan chuckled. “Nothing seems to get past you Mariko. Honestly, my family owns this establishment. Takamina and Haruna are also shareholders of this restaurant.” She replied.

“Seriously?!” Mariko exclaimed, earning looks from the other patrons nearby to their table.

“Seriously.” Miichan said, tracing an x mark over her heart with her index finger.

“You are such a mystery to me Miichan, ever since I read your profile during the audition race. Is there something about you that I still don’t know yet?” Mariko asked, as the waiter placed their main course meals.

Miichan almost choked at her meal. I’m sorry Mariko. Someday, you’ll know everything about me. “Well… I’m just a race car driver who is a part-owner of this restaurant.” She answered, cutting a piece of meat.

Mariko simply shook her head. “You are a bad liar too, Miichan.” She simply answered, not pushing further with the topic.

After the finishing their meals and emptied the champagne bottle, Miichan of course paid for their meal and offered to take Mariko home. Their travel towards Mariko’s family home has been a quiet one. Mariko is just content holding Miichan’s right hand which she rested on the stick shift as she drove with her other hand. Miichan on the other hand, is trying to concentrate on the road and at the same time, trying to ignore the gentle caresses of Mariko’s thumb on her hand. She knew that their night has come to an end as they neared the mansion and the gates automatically opened. She drove the car to the driveway and stopped in front of the main door.

“I guess that’s the last of the stuff from the trunk.” Miichan said, placing the rest of the shopping bags on the floor.

“Thank you for being my pack mule today.” Mariko teased.

Miichan grabbed her hand and gently kissed it. “Thank you for being my date this evening.” She simply said.

Mariko smiled, placing her other hand on Miichan’s shoulder and inched her way closer to the other girl. “Do I get a goodnight kiss then?” She asked, batting her eyelashes.

Miichan inhaled, as if the other girl just knocked the wind out of her. “I thought you’d never ask.” She said, shyly pressing her lips to Mariko, slightly brushing her tongue out to the other girl’s lips seeking permission to enter. Mariko complied, opening her mouth as she reciprocated the kiss, grabbing Miichan’s face as the other girl pulled her closer. The two separated due to lack of oxygen and pressed their foreheads together.

“Miichan… you do know that I like you. I mean, I like you… like you.” She sighed, loving how warm she feels with Miichan’s hands resting on her waist.

“And I really like you, like you as well. We could take this slowly Mariko. So, does this mean there’s a second date?” Miichan asked, brushing a stray hair from Mariko’s face and gently tucked it in her ear.

“Yes, there will be a second date… just as long as you seal it with another kiss.” Mariko whispered. Just as Miichan was about to aim for another kiss, the wall lamps on the either side of the main doors suddenly flickered erratically. Miichan looked at the lamps then gave a curious glance to the giggling Mariko. “That must be a doing of my sisters. They always do that when I get home from a date.” she answered, gently massaging Miichan’s shoulders.

“You’ve been out on dates before? And here I thought I was a special date for you.” Miichan dramatically sighed.

“Haha. Of course silly, I’ve been out on dates before. Those two used to flick those lamps so that my dates won’t get a kiss from me. Frankly, my previous dates were quite a bore, Yuko and Acchan didn’t approve of them. Yes you are my special date because you made me feel special. The fact that my sisters let us kiss means you’re good in their book.” Mariko said.

“Great to know that then. I’d better get going, Mariko.  You’re sisters might kill me just by ruining my eyes.” Miichan teased trying to ignore the flickering lamps and the giggling inside the main doors. Miichan gave Mariko another lingering kiss, which Mariko moaned in response. Mariko teased her by gently biting on Miichan’s lower lip as they parted. “Sweet dreams, Mariko.” She smiled as she walked towards the driver’s side of the car.

“I know I will. Be safe, Miichan.” Mariko answered. She simply stood and stared at Miichan’s car as it drove away towards their gate. Mariko sighed happily and entered the house, brushing past Yuko and Atsuko who were squealing in delight for their eldest sister.

To be continued....

Gah, I suck at writing kissing scenes...  :frustrated:  :temper:
I added another Mai-Hime character in my story, sorry I can't help but just add her in this chapter  :wahaha:
I hope I'll get feedbacks from everyone! Thanks for reading!  :luvluv2:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12c - Whole Day Affair] UPDATE! 8/30
« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »
YAY THanks for updating

Its finally MariMii's day affair  :luvluv1:

Midori named the care Gakutenou  :thumbsup

LOL Miichan asked for a date  :lol:

Woot you threw in Mai into the story!  :hee:

WOW, Miichan totally moves much faster then her cousins  :twothumbs

Please update soon.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:07:43 PM by immortal_K »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »
that is flipping awesome!!! XD
Compare to Haruna and Takamina, Miichan is sure is Fast!!! She know what she wants and knows how to get it too! XD
I love how she's so gentleman-like and gallant when she took Mariko-sama on a dinner date! :heart:

Is the next chapter going to be Atsumina? Cuz when Miichan left to pick Mariko-sama, it's like something fun will happen to them  :)

update soon XD

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2011, 12:45:49 AM »
mai hime mai hime!!

i mean marimii marimii !! :luvluv1:

Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2011, 01:08:38 AM »
Mii-chan kakkoi!~ xD omg that was soo cute ^^ aww Mariko and Mii-chan are sooo lovey-dovey already x3 I wonder what's coming up next ^-^ hope you update again soon! ~ =3

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2011, 05:44:53 AM »
immortal_K: thanks for reading!  :luvluv2: I already have 2 mai hime characters in my story and I thought that it wouldn't hurt if I added another one lol. Yup, I think it's already in my subconscious mind that Miichan will be the fast one when it comes to love in my story.  :)

blughise: I think Miichan is the mature one when it comes to relationships lol. About the Atsumina scene at the beginning of this chapter... well, I just wrote it because I thought that it may be a usual everyday scene for the both of them.  :mon sweat: I already have a plot for my next chapter... I hope it will be a fun chapter  :mon determined:

anoni2: I had to laugh at your reaction... kawaii!  :on GJ: you seemed to like the chapter lol. thanks for reading!

JPopLover: Glad to know that you like this chapter!  ^-^ I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2011, 06:34:01 AM »
MariMii is sooooo   :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love your fic, keep it up!

please update soon!  :cow: :thumbsup

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2011, 07:11:40 AM »
haruhi16: hi! :hee: thank you for the comment! I'll try my best to update soon!  :kneelbow: :prayers:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
LOL yea, it's been so long since I watched Mai Hime, reading this sudden made me want to go back and watch it again  :twothumbs

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2011, 07:23:53 AM »
immortal_K: me too! my dvd has been sitting in its case since I don't know when lol

Flean

« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
I forgot to comment after I read the update the other day... :P

But still... I like this chapter... Man!! MariMii.. They sure are something... :inlove:

I like the reaction between them.. so romantic...  :luvluv1:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You