JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159606 times)

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18b.2 - Camera...] Acts 7-8 UPDATE! 11/14
« Reply #420 on: November 14, 2011, 06:07:38 AM »
well~ it would be interesting if ray end up with takamina if acchan dont do anything yet :glasses:
twisted plot anyway :kekeke:
oh what the heck! acchan do something! there is no time to get jelly over silly things :temper:
n update soon lol :lol:~

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #421 on: November 14, 2011, 07:48:55 AM »
Finally an update!! hahaha yeah you noticed the dots on my comment?haha well it was too short for me, i always want the next chapter  ASAP!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:  kekekeke.. you don't know how much i love your fic!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #422 on: November 14, 2011, 12:39:53 PM »
And now I comment! AGAIN!  :cow: :cow: :cow: YAY~!

Haha! I really love the part when Haruna clutched her chest because of what the two said! I really lol-ed at that part! Love the new update! I just hope that next time, Acchan will be the one Takamina draws. She'd be a great muse! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #423 on: November 15, 2011, 12:25:16 AM »
Yesh! I was waiting for your update so long! I even got an abstinence :panic:

And this update was a long one so I'll forgive you *hehe

But seriously! Thank you for your update I'm waiting for next!  :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2011, 06:26:05 AM »
OMG!!! good chapter!!... acchan go and fight for takamina..

takamina you are so innocent...

Ray you are so slu.. (bad words insert here)

yuko seduce more to nyan nyean..

when star the drawing scene i think that ray gonna say that she wants that takamina drawn her like the movie "titanic" you know naked... or something like that i dont know why but all the chapter i think that this line gonna appear..

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #425 on: November 18, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
{out}
Waaaaaaahhh
Shame on me for not commenting often :sweatdrop: gomen ne >__<

Normaly I tolerate Ray but since she appeared i felt bad wibe from her
And I was right because now we didn't have much AtsuMina moment =[ + Acchan is mad at Takamina I think <_<
i would not be Takamina nor Ray coz I think jealous Acchan CAN be really scary

Takamina you should do something to keep Ray away from you,
maybe you wanna lose Acchan or u will go through some hard time later...
But I hope everything wanna return as before the Diva came...

Good to read that the cousins missions progress well
Wonder What will happen next
Ganbare in writing this fic
I'll always support ur work =] *throw a smoke bomb on the ground  and dissapear as a ninja*
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #426 on: November 21, 2011, 04:39:18 AM »
So I've been MIA  :depressed: anyways woww in the awesome update  :hee: update again soon  :onioncheer:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #427 on: November 24, 2011, 06:32:17 PM »
Hey Lynx!

I still think its the directors fault! and the dumb director let Ray get away for a break and now she has a drawing of
herself by Takamina!!!!! Where are the Atsumina moments?????

Go Tomochin take down that diva for your bestfriend!!!! Gotta get Acchan and Takamina together =( those two are
taking forever and swimming around in circles for ages!

HURRY WRITE MORE NOW!!! UPDATE! lol

Thanks for the vacay reading but I wasn't able to read it till after I got back hahaha

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18c - Action!] Acts 9-11 UPDATE! 12/08
« Reply #428 on: December 07, 2011, 09:20:27 PM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 18c – Action!

Act 9 Scene 1 – Break-in at Dawn

4:00 AM

Jun smiled devilishly as he saw a race car in the middle of the garage he stealthily sneaked in.  Some of his armed men guarded the door as he picked the driver’s door of the car and pulled a knob inside to open the car hood.

“Are you done yet?!” One of the armed men yelled from the garage entrance.

Jun grumbled, seething in anger. He purposely walked back to the garage entrance and slapped the armed man at the back of his head. “You idiot! All that yelling will cause a ruckus and someone is bound to finds us sneaking in!” He hissed between clenced teeth. “Just shut up and let me do my work.” He added and went back to the car.

Flicking his flashlight on, he pulled out a small gadget as big as a match box inside his coat pocket. “This will blow everyone’s mind off during the race…” Jun whispered, snickering at his own joke. Aiming his flashlight on the car’s engine, he secured the small gadget behind the engine where it won’t be easily seen. He then silently closed the hood and walked out of the garage.

“Let’s go boys. That’ll teach them for not agreeing with our proposition.” Jun whispered as his armed men closed the garage and all of them rode an unmarked black van and drove away into the night.

Act 10 Scene 1 – Words get in the way…

Takamina coughed, feeling her throat getting itchy by the minute. This is what I get from lack of sleep… it was almost five in the morning by the time we arrived at the apartment. Takamina thought, more worried about her health than complain about the recon mission.

“Now I’m jealous of Miichan… she has the day off to prepare for the upcoming race tonight. I’m just thankful that Ray-san’s video shoot is about to end… I can’t wait to just concentrate on racing and in our mission.” Takamina whispered to herself, grabbing a leather jacket on a nearby chair in preparation for the morning shoot.

“Ara, why does it seems that whenever I walk into you, you’re always putting something on… or taking something off…” Atsuko teased softly as she made her way towards the drifter.

In surprise, Takamina fumbled in putting on a jacket and straightened up as Atsuko neared her. “Ah… well…” Takamina scratched her nape then smiled at the girl in front of her. “I think that it’s the Fates’ doing so that we can talk. Um, you know… it’s been a while since we really had a chat.” She added, trying to zip up the jacket while still looking at Atsuko at the same time. I really miss talking to you Acchan…

Atsuko giggled at Takamina’s attempt to act cool. “Remind me to thank the Fates then. Here, let me help you." I miss you too Takamina…

----------

Ray hummed her latest song as she entered the garage. Her humming stopped short as she saw Atsuko talking with Takamina.

“Why that little Maeda brat…” Ray hissed between clenched teeth. No one has the right to steal my Nami’s affection from me! “NA  ̶  !”

“Ray-san…” a voice from behind her cut her short from shouting at Takamina at this time of the day. Ray quickly turned her head at the source of the interruption. Ignoring the person, she looked back at Takamina and Atsuko and tried it again… to no avail.

“Ray-san, if you please… can I talk to you for a minute?”

Ray growled inwardly, inhaled an impatient breath and turned around. “Ohayo Kira-sensei, what can I do for you? Make it quick because I have something to do.”

Kira stifled a laugh at Ray’s response. “I would like to suggest that you should immediately go to the Studio and have your makeup done by Kashiwagi-san. I’m also told that Sarukawa-shachou would like to talk to you after you’re done with your makeup.” Kira said at the scowling diva.

“But…” Ray pouted as she looked back at Atsuko, slowly zipping up Takamina’s jacket. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she saw Takamina blush from Atsuko’s attention.

“Now, now Ray-san… be a good lil diva that you are and follow your director – me. I don’t want to burn more daylight that we already had just because you stood here and whine at me. Get your makeup done and talk to Sarukawa-shachou already.” Kira said with finality in her tone and lightly shoved Ray towards the direction of the studio.  Ray continued to pout at the director but eventually stomped her way out the garage.

*sigh~* Now that the diva’s been taken care of, all I need to do is get Takahashi-san’s attention…  Kira thought as she looked at the two girls a few meters in front of her.

----------

Takamina gulped loudly as Atsuko zipped her leather jacket for her. Looking past Atsuko, her eyes widened in panic as she saw an agitated Ray looking at them. Uh oh…

“You suddenly look pale Takamina, is there something wrong?” Atsuko asked, touching Takamina’s cheek with worry. My Takamina looks like she saw a ghost!

Takamina mentally shook her head, “Ah… it’s nothing Acchan. I uh… am just nervous about the shoot that’s all.” She nervously smiled. Thank God this is the last scene for Ray-san’s video!

“You don’t have to be nervous about it Takamina. I’m sure you’ll look cool in the video.” Atsuko winked. I wish that shoot will end… like right now. Today. Pronto. ASAP!

Takamina gasped inwardly as she saw Ray charging towards their direction. Oh God, here it comes! she thought then shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the inevitable rage of the diva.

“NA  ̶  !”

…..

….

Eh? Ray-san should be charging to us by now… the drifter thought. Slowly opening one eye, she peeked again behind Atsuko’s back and noticed Kira talking to an agitated diva.

Atsuko furrowed her eyebrows at Takamina’s facial expression, “Are you sure there’s nothing wrong Takamina? Is there something behind my back?” she asked. Atsuko was about to look behind her when Takamina grabbed her face with both hands, effectively drawing her stare back at the drifter.

“Ah! Nonononono, nothing’s definitely wrong Acchan. So, tell me about your schedule for today.” Takamina stammered, changing the subject. Realizing that she’s still holding Atsuko’s face, she immediately let go of her hand, feeling her blood rush to her cheeks. That was close!

Atsuko rolled her eyes as she enumerated her tasks just as Takamina requested. Takamina kept on nodding her head as a response to the talking Atsuko while looking at Kira shoving Ray outside the garage. Good thing Kira-sensei has good timing…

Takamina raised an eyebrow as she saw Kira look at her. From her vantage point, Kira gave her a signal of “1” and “5” on each hand then pointed at her wristwatch then exited the garage door.

“Takamina, are you listening to me? Are you sure that it’s okay that we’re talking and all… I mean, Kira-sensei might be looking at you for the shoot.” Atsuko shyly asked.

Takamina smiled, “Haihaihai! I'm listening! I think I still have 15 minutes to spare before I go to the shoot.” Thank you Kira-sensei!

“Wonderful! It’s been a while since we really talked.” Atsuko said, smiling widely. Yokatta… “Anyway, where is the shoot gonna take place? Is it at the studio… or maybe at the practice track?”

“Well, we’ll start shooting later at the studio but I heard that we’ll be do a location shoot afterwards. I don’t think I’ll be joining you for lunch today with everyone.” Takamina answered. This video has taken most of my time away from you Acchan…

“I see… do your best okay?” Atsuko whispered, pumping her fist in front of her chest for encouragement. I know… I really miss you… even the other team members misses you… well, they miss your failed expressions more though…

Takamina snapped her fingers as she had a lightbulb moment. “Oh! Are you available let’s say, tomorrow? You can say that I earned more than usual and I would like to treat you for lunch or dinner if you’re available. I already asked Miichan and Haruna-chan to ask your sisters to join us as well. My treat.” Takamina said excitedly. Translation: I made a huge bet in a city car race and I managed to earn two hundred thousand yen from it.

“Tomorrow’s Wednesday right? The Flag Girls have a rehearsal during noon until late at night.”

“I see… how about Thursday?”

“Yuko onee-chan and I have to do inventory work for the Flag Girls supplies and costumes. I don’t think Mariko onee-chan is available too because she has to do some accounting stuff.” Atsuko pouted inwardly. I know my sisters and I are free on Friday though… please say that we’ll go out on Friday…

“Um… Friday?” Takamina asked, looking at her Nike shoes sheepishly.

It’s rare to see Takamina so shy around me… kawaii~ “Friday is okay with me, and I know my sisters are free on that day.

YES! “Wonderful! Friday it is then! I’m thinking it’ll be an early dinner after work. I’ll let Miichan and Haruna know so that they can tell your sisters.” Takamina replied.

Atsuko and Takamina talked about other things until the drifter glanced at her wristwatch, informing her that her fifteen minutes with the Ace has already passed. “Ano… I have to get going Acchan… I’ll see you later this afternoon then.” I wish Kira-sensei could’ve given me more time with you…

If only time could stand still whenever I’m with you… “It’s okay I understand. Mariko onee-chan also expects me to be in her office this morning. I’ll see you later then.” Atsuko said. She walked towards the garage door, turning back one last time to look at Takamina, she gave her a hand wave then jogged her way out.

“Bye…” Takamina whispered, a smile plastered on her face. I can’t wait till it’s Friday!

Act 11 Scene 1 – Those Three Words…

Jun stepped out of a black van and looked at the scene in front of him. “The ever famous Twin Ring Motegi. I’m looking forward to an eventful race today.” He whispered to no one, snapping his fingers to his men to hurry up and get in the venue. “Let’s go boys. We don’t want to keep the fans waiting for another explosive race.”

----------

Sayaka whistled a happy tune as she tapped their team’s racing logbook. The technical inspector just finished inspecting Miichan’s gear and racing car and informed the Crew Chief that everything is in top condition. Sayaka clapped her hands to get the attention of everyone in their designated pit stop.

“Alright minna, listen up! I know we’ve been busy lately but you were able to keep everything in shape. Great job everyone!” Sayaka exclaimed, wherein everyone cheered in response. “For now, let’s support Miichan and do our best!”

“Hai~!” everyone responded.

“Miichan! Ganbare!” Takamina exclaimed, handing Miichan her racing outfit.

“You’ve practiced very hard and we know that you will win this race.” Haruna smiled, pumping her fist.

“Thanks. I’ll do my best. Who knows, I’ll be the next Danica Patrick*.” Miichan winked as she took her outfit.

“That’s the spirit!” Sae interjected, patting Miichan at the back. “You’d better get changed now, the race is about to start.” The Assistant Crew Chief added, pointing the way towards the nearest dressing room designated per competing teams. Miichan nodded in response and jogged towards the dressing room.

“Yeah, and we’ll let you know when Mariko-chan and the rest of the Flag Girls gets here!” Sayaka yelled to Miichan’s retreating form, making the rest of the Pit Crew laugh.

“You do that Chief! You should definitely do that!” Miichan yelled back.

----------

Miichan adjusted the Velcro strap on her collar as she made her way to their pit stop. Checking herself on a mirror on top of a nearby table, she smiled in appreciation. Yukirin did a very good job designing my suit. I have to thank her later on. Her outfit is patterned like what Takamina wore for Ray’s music video – a black fitting racing suit with pink stripe details that accentuated her body very well.

“I know I will look good while driving GachaPink… now where did I put my helmet…?” Miichan said to herself while wearing her gloves.

“I bet you’re looking for this…” Mariko said behind her, handing the helmet to the driver. My sexy driver…

Miichan turned around and smiled, It’s just like my first motorcycle event for this team. “Why thank you kind ojou-sama. Are you gonna watch from the stands, or will you and the rest of the Flag Girls stay here in the pit?” she asked, holding her helmet and resting it on her hip.

“We’ll be here in the pit cheering for you. Do your best okay? I know you’ll win this race.” Mariko said, holding her hand.

“Yo lover girl! Time for you to kiss your princess and get this show on the road!” Sae bellowed outside the pit stop where the rest of the crew where busy around her race car.

“Hai~!” Miichan yelled back, making Mariko giggle.

“I guess, you’ll have to get going then. Like I said, win this race… for the team… and for me.” Mariko smiled as she let go of Miichan’s hand, about to make her way to the Flag Girls team behind her.

Miichan tightened her hold on the other girl’s hand, making Mariko raise a playful questioning eyebrow towards her. Miichan let out breath and nervously looked at the manager, “I love you…” Miichan whispered.

“Eh?” Mariko whispered, slowly facing the driver. Why say it now, Miichan?

“I love you… I just, well… I just want you to know…” Miichan repeated shyly.

Mariko blushed, touching Miichan’s cheeks gently with both hands. “I love you too, Minegishi Minami. Here, take this. For luck.” Mariko said, pulling out her handkerchief from her skirt pocket and tied it on Miichan’s right arm. She surprised everyone by kissing Miichan passionately on the lips, smiling inwardly as she felt an arm snake around her waist. The Pit Crew and Flag Girls cheered and whistled teasingly at the pair, stopping them from their public display of affection.

“Ganbare, Miichan.” Mariko whispered and made her way towards her sisters. Miichan smiled as she wore her helmet and jogged at the waiting Pit Crew.

----------

Sayaka double checked the inside of the racing car as Miichan made sure that her seatbelts are secured. “Miichan, take note of the curves of this race track – it is very much different that the ones that we have in the headquarters. Expect that the third and fourth turn will be tighter than the first two turns of the track. Other than that, I’m sure you’ll do fine. Sae and I will monitor your performance during the race. Takamina and Haruna will help out too. The four of us will be talking to you via headset.” Sayaka said, tapping Miichan’s helmet.

“Don’t worry Chief, GachaPink and I will do our best!” Miichan mumbled on her built-in headset inside her helmet.

“GachaPink?” Sayaka questioned looking at her assistant and the cousins behind her.

“That’s what she named for the car… it’s originally named Gachapin actually.” Takamina answered, pointing at the pink Honda AKB #48 NSX-GT 2011.

“Gachapin? But it’s not even green…” Sayaka mumbled.

“We already said that. Miichan said she almost named it as such just to irritate you.” Haruna added.

“Anyway, I have to get going. The other teams are already waiting for me at the starting point. Talk to you later during the race!” Miichan hurriedly said, pulling  up her car window and drove her car towards the starting line.

“Oi! Get back here… Well, Miichan did pulled a prank on me on that one.” Sayaka said, scratching the back of her head, ignoring Miichan’s giggles in her headset.

Act 11 Scene 2 – Fire, Works…

----------

ANNOUNCER 1: WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL TWIN RING MOTEGI RACE! EVERYONE ON THE STANDS ARE CHEERING LOUDLY WAITING FOR THE RACE TO START. TELL ME PARTNER, WHO ARE YOUR BEST BETS IN THIS RACE?

ANNOUNCER 2: WELL PARTNER, I HAVE 3 RACING TEAMS THAT I HAVE DIBS ON – #2 CAR OF THE TEAM TOKAI, #6 CAR OF THE YAMAMOTO TEAM, AND #48 OF THE AKB48 TEAM. MY FORECAST IS THAT THOSE 3 TEAMS WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD ON THIS PRESTIGIOUS RACE.

Haruna and Takamina’s ears perked when they heard the announcer. Both cousins nodded to each other, their senses high on alert to their surroundings looking for a very familiar face – Jun Ohayashi’s.

“Ganbare, Miichaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!” Yuko squealed with the rest of the Flag Girls inside the pit stop. Miichan giggled as she overheard the squirrel girl in her headset as she waited for announcer’s signal.

RACERS – START YOUR ENGINES!

The roar of the engines from each individual race cars echoed throughout the venue, along with the loud cheers of the fans on the stands. Sayaka, Sae and the two cousins waited anxiously at their pit stop and concentrated their view on Miichan’s car.

3…

2…

1…

GO!!!!

A loud cracking sound of a pistol and the waving of a green flag from the starting/finishing line started the race. Miichan revved up her engine, stepping hard on the gas pedal, making her tires screech alongside with the other cars.

“You’re doing great Miichan! Keep your drifts consistent, just like what we’ve been practicing. You don’t need to hurry, you have good standing in the race.” Takamina said, watching her cousin drift on the second turn on a small monitor in front of her.

“Roger that.” Miichan replied, drifting with ease as she passed the third turn, anticipating the fourth narrow turn of the track.

“Good job Miichan! This is a 127-lap race so make sure to check your gauges, especially your gas indicator. Make a pit stop every 11th lap, we’ll be waiting for you.” Sayaka said.

“I’m on my 10th lap and I think I already wore my tires down. I’ll head to the pit stop when I cross the line.” Miichan answered. Sayaka immediately gave a signal to the Pit Crew to get ready.

----------

The race dragged on with Miichan heeding Sayaka’s advice, making a pit stop on an 11-laps interval. The crowd cheered as the leading 3 teams are on their 125th lap in the race.

ANNOUNCER 1: WOW, YOU SURE HIT THE MARK ON YOUR BETS PARTNER! THE 3 TEAMS THAT YOU MENTIONED ARE CURRENTLY BATTLING FOR FIRST PLACE - #6 OF TEAM TOKAI LEADING THE RACE WITH #48 OF AKB48 TEAM TAILING BEHIND. THE YAMAMOTO TEAM IS NOT FAR OFF FROM OUR 2ND BEST TEAM!

ANNOUNCER 2: AND THE CROWD GOES WILD AS THE THREE TEAMS PASSED THE 127TH LAP! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE OUTCOME OF THIS RACE!

Somewhere in the stands, Jun smirked at what the announcer said. “It’s time to show that team how wrong they were to decline to sell their team to the Yamamoto group.” He whispered, pulling out a small trigger-like device from his coat pocket.

----------

Mariko with the rest of the Flag Girls cheered excitedly as they eyed their team’s car zoomed past the last lap.

“You can do it Miichan!” Mariko squealed, clasping her hands in front of her chest. Please make her win!

----------

Miichan stepped harder on the gas pedal as she drove passed to her opponent. The Team Tokai’s driver immediately moved to the inside of the curve and stepped on the gas pedal, slightly bumping the left side rear of Miichan’s car.

“Be careful Miichan! Focus on controlling your car!” Sae exclaimed on her headset.

“Don’t worry, I have it under contro  ̶ “

*BOOM!*

Team Tokai’s hood suddenly exploded, colliding it completely to Miichan’s car, swiveling it to a 180-degree turn. Team Yamamoto’s car, crashed on Miichan’s car on the side, sending her car flying and turning in mid-air towards the barrier in front of the shocked fans. The front end of Miichan’s car crashed on the barrier, and backed down the track as it slowly stopped inside the lane.

Sayaka stared in horror as she saw the damage of Miichan’s car. “Komorin! Sae! Go with the emergency crew of the race, they might need you there to check on Miichan.” She yelled at her designated Fire Extinguisher and at her Assistant Crew Chief. Komorin and Sae nodded seriously and ran towards the emergency crew of the race.

“Miichan! Are you okay?! Answer me!” Takamina exclaimed in her headset, staring helplessly at the scene in front of her.

“She’s not answering Takamina… God, I hope she’s okay.” Haruna whispered, placing her hand on her cousin’s shoulder.

----------

ANNOUNCER 1: OH NO! THAT TOTALLY DESTROYED THE FRONT END OF AKB48’S CAR! LOOKS LIKE THE TEAM WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FLAG. TEAM YAMAMOTO WON THIS RACE.

Jun gave a short laugh at the announcement. “That should give them a lesson. Too bad, AKB48’s car is on the way. I pity whoever their driver is…” He whispered as he left his seat on the stand, shoving random people on his way to the exit.

----------

Mariko sank to her knees as she saw how Miichan’s car crashed on the barrier. The Flag Girls stopped their cheering the moment the other team’s car burst into flames and gasped at the condition of Miichan’s car. No… this can’t be happening…

Yuko and Atsuko immediately went to their elder sister’s side. Both younger sisters knew that no words will calm Mariko down. Yuko and Atsuko immediately grasped Mariko’s hands as she stood up, determined to go towards Miichan’s dilapidated car.

“Please onee-chan, don’t force your way to the race track. Let Sayaka-chan and the rest of the Pit Crew check Miichan’s condition.” Yuko pleaded helplessly.

“No, I won’t just stand here Yuko! Let. Me. GO!!!” Mariko yelled trying to get out of her sisters’ grasps. This is not real! She just told me she loves me!

Atsuko pulled Mariko and hugged her tight together with Yuko. “Onegai, onee-chan…” Atsuko whispered towards Mariko’s ear.

Feeling her sisters hug, Mariko snapped out of her trance and cried openly, letting out a wail full of pain…

“MIICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!”

To be continued...

* - Danica Patrick is the first woman race car driver that won at Twin Ring Motegi

:kneelbow: Gomen ne everyone, I know this update is way overdue... I hope you won't kill me because of this chapter  :on freeze:

INXS: I'll reply to everyone's comments for the previous chapter in a couple of hours. I do hope I get feedback from this chapter as well.  :sweat: Thank you everyone for being so patient with me!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:21:50 AM by AFLynx »

Offline ilovecandiedapples

• I'm a jelly donut from outer space :)
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18c - Action!] Acts 9-11 UPDATE! 12/08
« Reply #429 on: December 07, 2011, 10:51:43 PM »
yay you updated  :twothumbs
Noooooooooooooo  miichan why, and after she told mariko she loved her too  :cry: i hope she's not to badly hurt :(
anyway thanks for the update and like always you never fail to amaze me :bow:
please update when you can :cow:

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #430 on: December 08, 2011, 01:44:22 AM »
Will wait for the next update ._.
*pls dont kill miichan* :bleed eyes:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #431 on: December 08, 2011, 01:59:31 AM »
Sweet Atsumina Moment Kawaii!!!
I so can't wait for you to get rid of Ray!!! :)
Good Job Kira-sensei for keeping that spoiled Diva away from my Atsumina :D

Ohh !!!!!   NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MIICHAN!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Just when Miichan finally told to Mariko-sama that she loves her!!!

Damn That Jun dude he is going to pay for that!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I missed this you know!!!
it's like it's been so long since your last update!!!

I hope you update soon!!!
I wanna know what will happen to Miichan!!!

Mariko-sama hang in there!!!

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #432 on: December 08, 2011, 03:16:05 AM »
 :frustrated: NOOOOO!!!! Mii-chan  :pleeease: I hope she's ok! Poor Mariko  :gyaaah: Man this chapter was sooo dramatic :D I loved this update ^^ I hope you update soon :3 Thanks for the update  :onioncheer:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #433 on: December 08, 2011, 06:11:31 AM »
wow wow something is going workg.. miichan T_T be strong for us

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #434 on: December 08, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
Hi Minna!  :hee: as promised, I will reply to the comments for the two latest chapters:

Flean: about Takamina's sketchbook... it's still a secret coz she didnt even let me take a peek on it :dunno: lol

blughise: Ray is kinda stubborn isn't she? I think this time Kira-sensei was able to fend off Ray giving Takamina some quality time with Acchan  :glasses: Kira-sensei is a very cool director I tell you. I think she'll still be on my next chapter  8)
Yes, it's been a while since I updated... I've been busy with work and choir stuff.  :nervous I hope that I'll have the time and enough ideas so that I can update sooner.  XD

kahem: Tomochin is a cool friend to have in my story  :cool1: I hope I'll get a comment from you for the latest update!  :luvluv2:

Yagami.Rai: Hope you've already read the latest chapter! :P I can imagine Tomochin being "Shibuya-like" while confronting Ray.  XD

skytsuna: I'm glad that you enjoy reading my story  :hee: and I hope you've read the latest chap. I hope you'll let me know what you think of the latest chapter. thanks for reading my story!

CrimsonGrxy:
well~ it would be interesting if ray end up with takamina if acchan dont do anything yet
I'm not really gonna answer that directly but... if Acchan is as slow as Takamina, things might end up that way.  :nervous
As for Miichan's condition... I think they are still waiting for the other cars to finish the race.  :mon sweat: I'll try my best to write the next chapter soon. Thanks for reading!

karomuwi: I agree! Acchan is a great muse! Hope you've already read my latest chapter  :hee: it's nice to know that your laptop is okay now  :D talk to you whenever!  8)

Megumi: thank you for being patient with me. I really appreciate it when there are members in this forum that anticipates my update. Everyone keeps on motivating me to improve in my writing  :kneelbow: like what I said to everyone, I hope you already read my latest chapter... and I hope I get a comment from you too  :P

Haruko: lol I actually had the same visualization when I was writing the previous chapter  XD I was just waiting for a reader to make that exact comment about the Titanic scene. Thank you also for reading the latest chap!  :D So far, no new on Miichan yet... currently busy keeping Mariko calm  :nervous

YumePouk:
Ganbare in writing this fic
I'll always support ur work =] *throw a smoke bomb on the ground  and dissapear as a ninja*
Thank you for believing in me and in my writing!  :farofflook: it's been a while since I last saw you reading around the forums... I hope you're doing well  :D

JPopLover:  :mon sweat: hehe, getting that reaction from you means that I've done a good job in that chapter  :D

immortal_K: the director did a good job in the latest chapter  :thumbsup hope you already read it!  XD

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #435 on: December 08, 2011, 04:56:24 PM »
this is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~  :cow: :cow:

but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa michaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~  :panic: :panic: :panic:

i hope she alright  :cry: :cry:

anyway, if there is kira there should be flean n sora. make it as an addition chara~  XD XD XD

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #436 on: December 08, 2011, 06:15:39 PM »
anyway, if there is kira there should be flean n sora. make it as an addition chara~  XD XD XD

Kira is special! other then the fact the director was an idiot in the last two chapters with letting ray get away with trying to steal takamina...
FINALLY did something right, should've did that long ago and make more chance for Atsumina  :twothumbs
This is much better with less Ray and more Atsumina moments keke.
Other then that..... =.= YOU!!!!! IF MIICHAN IS HURT IN ANY WAY I WILL STRANGLE YOU!!!!! then make it look like an accident!

YES I'M THREATENING YOU!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #437 on: December 08, 2011, 06:23:57 PM »
Noooooooooo!!! Miichan!!!!!
Don't kill her!!!

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #438 on: December 08, 2011, 07:30:02 PM »
ilovecandiedapples: Thank you for reading my update and the fact that you find my story amazing!  :bow: :bow: :bow: I know I'm gonna sound like a troll but, regarding Miichan's condition... we'll see about that in the next chapter  XD hope you'll look forward for the next update!

sorakamiya:  :nervous I'm not gonna promise that you and flean will be in the story  :nervous maybe i'll include you two in some other stories that i have in mind that i haven't written yet  8) i just wanna concentrate on this and on my parent trap fic first before i write a new story. thank you for reading my update! please look forward to my next chapter of the story  :bow:

immortal_K: lol yes, Kira-sensei in my story is a cool director.... but she's just doing that because it's part of her job  :nervous the readers will find out more about this director in my next chapter (major spoiler! kekeke)
Other then that..... =.= YOU!!!!! IF MIICHAN IS HURT IN ANY WAY I WILL STRANGLE YOU!!!!! then make it look like an accident!
:on lol: I'm gonna troll you for a bit regarding that... that'll keep an immortal like you on your toes  :kekeke:

kahem: the race hasn't finished yet actually, so we'll soon find out what will happen on the next chapter  :frustrated: i hope you'll be patient with me in writing the next chapter  :bow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #439 on: December 08, 2011, 11:26:33 PM »
yesh!  :farofflook: Another update! One of my fav fic!

XD Finally Takamina&Acchan have time to talk which each-other!

Miichan&Marikos scene saying "I love you" *I died LoL  :wub:
But then BOOM! and I was like  :shocked *my heart stopped :gyaaah:

Miichan!!!!!!  :panic: Now I can't wait for the next update!

Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM