JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Hope or Pain

Author Topic: Unicorlandia: And Again (KojiYuu) 12/24/12  (Read 42871 times)

Offline unicorn48

• Horray for Fanfics and Unicorns and gays !
Re: Unicorlandia: I Love You (12/02) UPDATE! [KojiYuu(Oneshot)]
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2012, 11:49:33 AM »
Its really really been a long time since we update this fic so sorry  :gmon tears: But here's an update and hope you guys like it  :depressed: :hee:

Chapter 5 Part 01

Takamina's POV

I stared on my refrigerator for a long time. I didn’t know what I should have for breakfast. I opened my refrigerator and found nothing. I sighed, maybe just a cup of tea will be good. I looked for a tea and remembered something. I remembered what I had done to a beautiful stranger last night.

“STOP IT” I loudered my voice as I hitted the table with my palm making her cup jump until her tea reach her face covering it all over.

I face palmed myself. How can I do that thing to someone whom I don’t even know? Wait, something's vibrating on my pocket. I reached for it and find out its Tomo's phone. I really don't know her name but I assumed her name must be something like Tomo cuz its indicated on her phone. Wow, I guess I'm not baka this time, how I wish I'm not also baka last night.

I must return this phone to its owner. Well, I tried it yesterday but I failed myself. But I think I must thank this phone. Because of this I met her.

Wait what I am thinking about?

I drank water to calm myself. But I can't deny the fact that she's really beautiful. And if I'm not mistaken her name is...A..Atsuko...Maeda. Atsuko Maeda? Right.

How I wish that I leap through time so that I can change our first meeting. So that I can present myself more presentable and prevent those awkward moments, and be able to shake her hands instead of making her pat my head. And also, for me to greet  her warmly then have a good conversation together, we'll know each other and share our interests. Then ...

Eh?

I stop with my own thoughts as I remember something.

I met her last night to give her friend’s phone and not to have a date with her.

Suddenly something disturbed my moment. The phone again vibrated for the nth time. I checked to know what is it and I was shocked  to see 12 miscalls and more than 15 text messages. Looks like that the owner of this is really a busy person.  I checked to see who was it and nothing’s new, it still came from someone who flooded her phone before. I opened a few of the messages.

Mou~ Tomo is always rude! Leaving chiyuu here~! o(´^`)o

Where are you Tomo? 「(゚ペ) I want to have breakfast with you ~ <3  ಠ_ರೃ

Please reply Tomo, Chiyuu is waiting here~ ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Chiyuu is sad, へ(>_<へ) Tomo never replied ! (o_-)

I'll be leaving. I waited for you but Chiyuu must go~ ~(>_<。)\

Tomo   (╯3╰) ~ Just call me if you misses Chiyuu ~ <3 (=`〜´=)

Who's chiyuu? Maybe it’s the owner's lover. I must bring this back to Tomo or whoever she is! She just missed a lot of calls and text messages from her lover. But what should I do?

Should I call this chiyuu and just meet her to give this cellphone to her lover? But what if she's just a stalker? She sounded like one.

Maybe I can call Atsuko, cuz this phone have her number. But I'm still ashamed of what I did last night? Baka. But this is the safest way. Right, I should call her. Atleast, we can meet for the second time.

I held the phone and starred to it for a while. I would call Atsuko so I can return her friend's phone. No other reasons, and if there would be. I guess its to see her again...and to apologize.

I started to find her name on the contacts and I can hear my heart beat loudly. I close my eyes and press the button then put the phone near my ear.

I waited for about 3..2..1

"Moshi moshi?" The familiar voice on the phone said.

So short and not that good  :kneelbow: :on lol: We'll update soon please wait for it! Btw, how was it?  :whistle:

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu
Go visit our tumblr where our fanfics and random nonsense are posted

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
Do You Believe in Unicorns ?
Centimeter Too Late (AtsuMina/TakaTomo)
I Love You (KojiYuu)
Destroy The World and Build Love (TomoTomo)
Save Me From Falling Inlove (TakaTomo)
All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
All I Want For Christmas (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2012, 06:48:29 PM »
yeah too short.. but it was good.. aww takaboy you are so... clueless

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2012, 09:36:18 PM »
Thanks for the update!!! lol poor minami is already having conflicting feelings! & poor Tomomi thinks tomochin is ignoring her now :P Glad Minami made the phone call in the end, cant wait to see what happens. Looking forward to ur next chapter!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Unicorlandia: It's not Coincidence, It's Fate ! (12/03) UPDATE!
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2012, 02:09:54 AM »
Poor Chiyuu
Go Takamina go!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2012, 02:57:14 AM »
Aish... how could Tomochin live without checking her phone for so long?  :nervous
And now Chiyuu thinks, she's ignoring her. (though it was mostly true in your fic, at least until now)

Go, go, Takamina  XD

Offline unicorn48

Re: Unicorlandia: It's not Coincidence, It's Fate ! (12/08) UPDATE!
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2012, 05:09:17 AM »
Thank you guys for reading the update and here's another update  :hee:  :kneelbow:

Let's find out what happen after Tomochin find out that her phone is in lost ~ Hope you guys like it  :on lol:

Chapter 5 Part 2

"Tomochin!" Yuko shouted loudly making Tomochin who just left them hear.

"Damn that Tomochin, I’m not finish scolding her yet." She continued.

"She also didn't pay me, she ate some of my bread." Acchan said shyly.

Yuko stared again to the girl sitting opposite to her. Tomochin is right, this girl is beautiful indeed. She smiled at Acchan. She thought that this girl is really cute outside and maybe, also inside .Maybe her friend was right, this girl can help her...but in what way? Maybe they can start their friendship now.

And continue their date that did not happen last night because of their friend.

Acchan also looked at Yuko,  they are now staring with each other. Yuko chuckled making her dimples show, and Acchan also let out a giggle making Yuko see her beautiful smile.

"Your dimples are cute." Acchan chuckled shyly making her eyes fixed at Yuko's dimples.

"Like what others say." Yuko replied, still showing her dimples.

"Really?" Acchan mumbled, she's still staring on the the girl's cheek. She thought she's the only one who reacted about Yuko's dimples.

Yuko reached Acchan's hands and hold it. The girl opposite to her became surprised by the squirrel-girl’s sudden action. She picked acchan's two pointing finger and put it on her cheeks exactly where her dimples are located. Then she slowly smiled, revealing her dimples, making Acchan feel it.

Yuko laughed at Acchan’s reaction while still holding the other girl’s finger. The girl opposite to her seemed amazed by her action. But then Yuko suddenly remembered something, she put Acchan’s hands down.

She's laughing because of her lover's expression.

"You're cute, you look like an airhead" She chuckled.

Then her lover removed its hands from the girl's cheek and pouted.

Yuko slowly putted  again her lover's hands to her cheeks. She slowly leaned forward and picked again her lover's pointing fingers and put in on her dimples. "I'm just kidding, but you're really cute." She mumbled then she kissed the girl she loves with a smile. The other girl blushed as she was kissed  by Yuko. It lasted more for 3 seconds then the girl pushed  Yuko away.

"Enough for today! You pervert!"

"Mmmmm more ~" Yuko try to stole again a kiss but her lover blocked her immediately.

"What I want is your dimples." The other girl mumbled shyly.

"Its all yours. You can always see it, whenever I'm with you this smile would never fade." Yuko replied with a smile and determined eyes.

Yuko broke her own moment, and smiled as she realized that Acchan is still shocked at her actions.

"Kawaii." Acchan said while blushing.

"It's deep right?" Yuko asked happily trying to hide her true feelings due to her previous thought.

"Yes! It's my first time to touch dimples. And I guess I'm lucky to feel yours." Acchan replied shyly. It's her first time to meet this girl, but she's really interested. She can now forgive Tomochin, because she's right, maybe she's compatible with Yuko.

Yuko just smiled lightly hearing Acchan's reply, how she hoped that the girl who first touched her dimples also felt the same...that she's lucky.

"So what should we do now?" Yuko asked changing the topic.

"You can have your breakfast." Acchan suggested. She's now confident and felt safe to talk with this girl. While Yuko think that she also feel the same, that's why she let Acchan touch her dimples.

"But how about you? You're done with your breakfast."

"It's okay with me...and I also want to order another food." Acchan said as she look at their table full with plates that she just ate a while ago. She then smiled at Yuko shyly why Yuko try to look down to see the plates.

"It's okay with me." She chuckled.

"Maybe we can continue our date now?" Yuko continued.

Acchan gazed at Yuko as she felt her cheeks heating up. But her moment was stopped  because her phone vibrated. She picked it up and stared at it, it is coming from Tomo's phone. Damn her friend, wait, her friend just left them because her phone was lost. Oh, it came from the baka stranger last night.

Wow, seems that this stranger would break their date again for the second time. But Tomo is the reason why she met Yuko and she can imagine her friend being crazy because of her lost dresses and phone, so she answer it.

"Moshi Moshi?"

The facing is too slowly eh?  :on lol: Sorry TakaminaBG but we plan something about this fic's pairings  :kneelbow:

Btw guys how was it?  :lol: XD

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2012, 09:59:19 AM »
cute chapter :) can't wait for your next update. Blahhh atsuyuu,You should add some kojitaka in it to make it even lol!! And takatomo lmao

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2012, 11:00:26 AM »
Yay!! Atsuyuu!!! Thank you so much for the update!! :')

Silent reader for now

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »
thanks for the update! loved the chap! :3 Atsuko and Yuko seem to be interested in eachother so far :O
Yay, good think acchan decided to answer the phone lol. Can't wait to read what happens next, thanks again :D

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2012, 10:57:44 PM »
hahah bakamina!! so cute !! thanks for this .. i cant wait for the next chapter hahah X)  :peace: :thumbup :deco: :heart:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline unicorn48

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2012, 10:32:25 AM »
We just moved it here  XD

Do you believe in Unicorns ?

It was two years ago when Team Habu's top - Nobunaga, disappeared from everyone's sight after her unfinished fight with An'nin. Now, with the same resolve as before but with wanting to make others escape this prison, they are fighting together. Something unthinkable but never impossible.

"Hey." An'nin said as they approached the meeting place they talked about with Paru.

"Hm ?" Nobunaga looked at her, her eyes was a wonder, it didn't bear the cold eyes Nobunaga once had. Or was it just her noticing ?

"Looks like the foods are around." Daasu called their attention looking at a dozen of prison's guard  coming.

They run towards the guards meeting them halfway. Nobunaga started the punch, they had 4 security each to put down. The three were already tired but they can never give up. Hard Punch and Kicks were all over the place.

"6 more," Nobunaga smirked. If only they weren't tired they could beat all of them in just a minute.

"Daasu, better rest." She added, She knows Daasu's capability, as well as limitation.

"but,"

"rest. more will come and we will need you." Nobunaga made a way for Daasu, she kicked the security fighting the other girl. The security tried to use his electric stick but anin came to rescue.

5 more. But they were encircled. Surely, after this fight they will sleep. A long one.

"Your question before.." An'nin said without loosing her fighting stance.

"Hm?" Nobunaga answered while still fighting . She could clearly remember what she asked An'nin before. It was a dumb question that suddenly popped up on her mind.

"Actually, I believe."

From the left side of the court where the long awaited fight would happen between the Two tops of the leading teams, stood Nobunaga and on the opposite side is An'nin. The atmosphere weren't nice but thoughts can't be affected by it. Nanashi's talk about Unicorns earlier entered Nobunaga's head.

"Do you believe in Unicorns ?" Nanashi blurted out to start a conversation. Silence roamed all over the room.

Nantene, using her puppet would always be the first to entertain her best friends drabbles.

"Horse with horns? No. Nante ne"

"eh ? with horns ? really ? i never saw one" Komimi said.

"I have never tasted one" Uruseeyo said.

"It's not Unique-corns. It's Unicorns." Daasu explained making her words slower for Uruseeyo to understand, making the other girl irritated.

"Urusai !"

"They existed a long time ago. Even before dinasaurs you know." Nanashi replied

The other members hearing Nanashi's talk about unicorns stopped at what they're doing and gave the girl her moment to speak.

Even Nobunaga gave an intent to listen to ease her boredom.

"Hai, kaa-san would always tell me about things like this" Nanashi started, despite the happiness in her voice, Nantene could feel sadness in the tone.

Nanashi's drabbles would sometimes irritate them but they have grown to love it, without it for sure, Team Habu would be a dried fish.

"One thing about unicorns is that they have wings."

Uruseyo's eye-brows crossed upon hearing it.

"Urusai ! Unicorns really have wings!! "

"yeah yeah ! they fly." Tetsuo said supporting Uruseyo's comment, sitting nearer and nearer beside the other girl as she looked hopefully to atleast get a smile or even a nod from the girl..

"Just let Nanashi finish you idiots." The tone from Nantene rather Sally was serious. Everyone in surprise looked at her.

"Nante ne ~"

"Umm, can i continue ?" Nanashi asked.

"Despite having wings, they don't fly, well, they can not fly." She continued.

"Because, there's an invisible chain that binds them to the earth."

Everyone in the room was taken aback by what Nanashi just said.

" why ? that's sad..." Peace commented gaining interest in what Nanashi is babbling about.

"Well, the other animals became jealous of this mythical being and said it will be so unfair if they can fly, because they're already perfect."

"Like us ?" Nantene asked, "Nante ne"

"Except for others being jealous, mythical being, and being perfect yes." Daasu who was quiet answered.

Everyone became quiet. Maybe it is better for them to be a unicorn binded to the ground rather than be a human stucked in this prison? At least they're a mythical being. They imagined themselves as Unicorns literally.

"pffft." Komimi blurted in an attempt to stop her laughter.

"what ?" Daasu asked.

"Do you think a unicorn with small ears would look good ?" Komimi bursted out laughing. Daasu and the others tried to stop their laughter.

"So, How long are the binds ?" Tetsuo asked.

"What happened to the unicorns, how will the binds be broken ?" Peace asked continuously  loudening her voice, making Nanashi ignore Tetsuo's question.

"They're still alive you know !" Nanashi answered energetically.

"really? so where are they?"

"But you can't see them because, they're invisible." she continued.

"invisible?" Peace asked again.

"How will you know if a unicorn is there?" Nobunaga asked which made everyone in the room look at her. Well, this was rare.

"You'll just know it, as long as you believe." Nanashi smiled.

Nobunaga's eyes twitched.

"and the binds.. they can never be broken." Nanashi's voice faded. She felt sad for the unicorns.

"that's bullshit !" Daasu said angrily, she doesn't like stories that doesn't have a good ending. Even if it's with unicorns.

"I-it's only a story right ? right ?" Komimi said reassuring herself.

"Unicorns are not real. Nante ne ~" Nantene said using her puppet Sally.

"I tell you they are !" Nanashi's eyes formed tears. The bell rang signaling everyone it's time to fight.They all went to the grounds as Nantene tried to comfort her best friend.

"daijoubu, not everything we believe in is true. Nante ne"

After reminiscing Nanashi's Story, Nobunaga asked An'nin the same question Nanashi asked the Team.

"Do you believe in Unicorns?"

With that said, An'nin became angry and confused at the same time.

"Huh?"

"Just answer." Minutes passed But no answer came,

'It's time' Nobunaga thought, the security went and get her.She didn't know where she will be putted or when she will see her team again.

In the matters with the Unicorn, she will do her best to unbind it's chains even if it means binding herself in exchange to the ground. She looked at An'nin gently knowing she believes in the existence of Unicorns as well.

END 

So yeah, Unicorns not Unique-corns   This story popped in my head last night so i wrote it, but sadly, the result was different from what i imagined. (More smexy moments LOL.)

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Unicorlandia: Do you believe in Unicorns ? (One shot moved)
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2012, 05:13:35 AM »
Thank you for the update...

The story "It's not coincidence, It's Fate" is getting along great... but it seems that Atsuko doesn't like Minami... but Yuko.

Well... looking forward how the story going to develop.

Offline unicorn48

Merry Korisu-mas guys !  :cow: We will now be posting our Christmas Special (fanfics) Today. First stop... TomoTomo  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Destroy the World and Build Love

TomoTomo

It’s supposed to be a wonderful day for everyone. A day where lovers would celebrate it together happily, giving gifts, hugs and kisses for each other. A day for family to bond, for children to laugh and smile, for friends to hang out, for Santa to be generous and lastly for me to celebrate by just having a regular shopping like an ordinary day.

But my expectation as well as my Christmas habit is now gone.

I’m now sitting in the middle of a busy street which is now not busy, instead, dead. I can hardly see anything but I know the fact that…

The world ended on the Christmas day. Everything is gone. Everyone died. I’m the only one who survived.

I can’t assure myself but I know everything that happened is true. I try to open my eyes and squish it because of so many dusts that entered it. I remove the street sign placed over my lap so that I can stand. I stand and try to gain balance. I can’t see anyone; I just stand here facing the reality with my jaw dropped. It really happened, everything is true. The trembling of the earth, buildings falling, people running and dying with their screams, fire everywhere though there’s a storm –All of these are true and I can remember it clearly.

I don’t know how and why I survived. And it was really a shock finding that other people are burned and being crash because of rocks and building that fell. But me, I just got dizzy with a street sign on my lap. I’m really lucky and if there’s a God I must thank whoever or whatever he is. Or maybe I should also thank myself for being a ‘gravity queen’ and it’s rare because gravity helped me for the first time. Everything fell but nothing hurt me. But wait, why I must be thankful? I’m the only one living on this world, or maybe there were others but how the hell could I find them and I’m not interested at finding them. But being alone I guess I must find them in any possible way though everything is impossible right now.

I stopped at my own thoughts as I realized that it would be better to walk. To walk until I find someone who also survived but I hope he/she is good enough. If not, I would leave or better to kill him/her, at least It’s not nature who killed her/him. I am so rude. And it’s a fact, I just stare at people’s faces. I also feel pity and however, really thankful. But I must accept the fact that they’re dead and I can’t bury them with all by myself. What I need to do is to survive with no one and nothing.

I stopped in front of a demolished bakery store. It’s not that destroyed but I can feel that the whole face is grounded. I stare on it while I touch my tummy. It’s groaning and I need food. For me to survive, I must eat food. I carefully go through it and find anything to eat. I find a chocolate cake and it also surprised me not that what happened to me didn’t happen to it also. It’s not destroyed and still looked delicious. I slowly get it from a broken glass-like cabinet and go out. I walk with the cake with me and find a good place where I can eat it peacefully, without dead bodies. Fortunately, there’s a car that is not that also destroyed and only a few bodies around it. I placed the cake in the car’s roof then I jumped on. I start to eat the cake with my hands. It’s still delicious. I guess I can eat whatever I want now freely but still gross while looking everywhere. But now I look like a queen but not ‘gravity queen’ because it’s only my nickname and I hate gravity pulling me always. I lick my finger as I hope that I can share it with another survivor.

“Ahhhhhhh~!”  Someone shouted with a cute voice.

I look down and there’s a girl who seems like crawling over a dead body beside the car. Half of her body is still inside of the car. I’m not the only survivor.

“Chiyuu is scared !” She shouted. Who’s chiyuu, there’s again someone inside the car?

I jumped off and try to help her. I bent my knees so that I can pull her better. She slowly tilt her head up, we’re now facing each other and she’s beautiful and cute with her puppy eyes and pout. I blushed a little with a reason that I don’t know.

“Ehh?” She mumbled. I look away so that she can’t see my cheeks heating up.

“Help me!” She said. Then I realized that I must help this girl not to be attracted with her. No, I’m not attracted.

I look at her now and we’re looking with each other. “Just calm down, do you feel anything?” I asked without showing any emotions.

“Chiyuu is hurt! Can you just please help me right now?” There’s a tear forming on one of her eyes making her look cuter and in awe.

“What part of you is hurt? Are you injured?” I asked. I’m not that idiot to pull her without knowing her condition.

“Would you help me or not?!” She replied while biting her lips. “Chiyuu is in pain, just please help me.” She continued.

“I just can’t pull you back, I guess you’re in a bad condition.” I explained.

“I don’t know but Chiyuu is in pain! Aren’t you concerned?” She screamed demandingly but…cutely.

“I’m not really concerned especially with a stranger! I just want to be sure!” I scowled.

She just stare at me and pouted, I don’t know if I would be irritated because of her reaction or would like it because she’s really cute. Then I found my right hand holding her waist and my left hand supporting her shoulders. I try to pull her slowly and carefully and as I pull her, she’s screaming. She’s too heavy and pulling her slowly wouldn’t be effective. So without her permission and not knowing her condition, I hold her close and tightly to me. Her face is now closer on mine and I can see her close eyes with a little fear. Then I pull her with full force.

I feel something heavy on the top of my body and I know who it is, the another survivor. I try to speak for her to move but I notice that my lips are the one that can’t move. I open my eyes as I found her lips pressing mine. I’m shocked realizing that my first kiss came from a stranger but the kiss, it’s a soft kiss.

She’s not moving but I know she’s alive because we’re now sharing the same air. I break my own thoughts. We’re been like this for a couple of seconds. I pushed her away and I succeed. She’s now beside me, lying with a dead little girl beside her.

I try to sit up and breathe heavily while moving a few inches away. I look at her while touching my lips, this girl just kissed me. How I wish that I just died together with these bodies around us.

“Ahhhhh~!” She again screamed while staring at the dead little girl beside her.

“Isn’t she cute?” I joked though I thought I must hate this girl for kissing me but I can’t resist her cuteness though I also hate the part of her being scared of these dead people.

“Move her away!” She again screamed as she tried to move away from it but it seems like she’s having a hard time.

“Do it for yourself.” I replied harshly.

“You’re so mean!!” She pouted as close her eyes and not trying to see the dead girl again. She tried to stand up but she failed so she fell down. I immediately catch her and try to lift her. She’s really heavy but I can do nothing.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Saving you from one of the million dead people.” I replied as I put her down beside the car where I ate a while ago.

“Arigatou~” She mumbled. I just stare at her with blank face then she look at me back, we are now gazing each other and I know that it’s awkward…but I’m blushing.

“You’re blushing?” She chukled.

“No, I’m not and why would I?” I looked away.

“You always blush, even a while ago. But it’s okay! Because you’re cute!” She cheered.

I didn’t reply and my cheeks heat more up making me more look away.

“So what’s your name?” I tried to change the topic.

“Tomomi. Tomomi Kasai~! But you can call me Chiyuu!” She smiled. So the another survivor has the same name with mine and afraid of the dead and just too cute.

“What’s yours?” She asked.

“Er… Tomomi…Tomomi Itano” I replied.

“Another Tomomi!” She cheered.

“And you’re another survivor.”

“Eh? Btw, what happened?” She asked with confused eyes. So she doesn’t know what just happen. I better burry this Tomomi who looks so innocent.

“Look around and you’ll know.” I replied.

“End of the world?”

“I guess right.” I replied without looking at her.

“But we’re not the only survivors.”

“I haven’t see any a while ago.”

“They are coming to us and they look wounded!”

“Then welcome them.” I’m not interested really. This girl is already a burden and I don’t want more.

“Tomochin and Chiyuu must help them to recover.”

“Who’s tomochin?”

“You.”

“What? No- “

“They’re coming!”

I looked back and see a few men and women who are really wounded and colorless…and dead.

“Damn! They’re zombies!” I shouted as I get up held my hand to her.

“No! No! Chiyuu can’t stand!”

I looked at her then to the zombies and they are real then I looked at her again. She’s screaming again and I pull her up then I assist her arms for her not to fall.

“Tomochin be fast! They’re approaching!” She said demandingly again.

“Then try to walk!” I commanded as I try to walk faster while assisting her.

“Chiyuu can’t! My legs ache so much! Tomochin – “

“Can please shut your mouth and don’t call me tomochin” I’m now irritated or maybe because I’m now terriefied. They are really walking toward us and moving closer and closer. Tomomi is just heavy and both of us can’t move because of fear. But I must move, I look at Tomomi who’s looking also at me. I can just leave this girl and ran away, but no, I will not.

I look around to find any answers then I saw the car where she came from and where the cake is. It’s not that destroyed and I hope that it can save us and I wish that even though I don’t know how to drive, we will be save. I assist her beside the driver’s seat and put the chocolate cake inside and sit on the driver’s seat. So how the hell will this car happen. I close our windows and as I close is the zombies’ fists are now smashing our car. Chiyuu is now really terrified she’s shaking my arms and keep on saying “Faster Tomochin!”. I don’t know why she is calling me tomochin but that’s not my problem now, I must drive away from these creatures. I turn the key and push a pedal below me. We’re now moving, so fast that can kill us now. We keep on crashing dead bodies, bumping big rocks and whatever. I know that were now far from the damn zombies and that we survived the end of the world but my bad driving skill is the one that kills us. I push the brake so hard that our heads almost bang.

“You okay?” I asked her as I exhaled loudly. She didn’t reply so I look at her she’s like a child, crying silently. What really happened on us is frightening and everything around us now are unexpected things.

“T-Tomo are you okay?” I asked again. And I see her nod.

“Afraid of them? Don’t worry we’ll survive.” I assured her. I hope that my simple statement calm her.

She look at me for a while with her cute teary eyes then she burry again her face on her palms. She really acts like a child but I can’t blame her.

“Thank you for saving Chiyuu again. Everything is getting worse.”She replied now…with the third person of view, again.

I look outside of the car, everyone died and everything is gone….it’s just like we’re the only survivors. I also don’t know how to survive from this, from the zombies but I shouldn’t be dead, No. Then I look at her who’s still crying I understand everything now and I feel pathetic that I’m still alive but I also want to live more…maybe with this stranger, no, with this new friend.

“Tomochin are you fine?” She stopped crying and look at me.

“Yeah, I’m fine. And don’t call me-“ I stopped as I see her pout again I know that she knew what’s next to my statement.

“Okay. Call me whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

“Chiyuu is really thankful for tomochin who is really brave!” She exclaimed.

Then there’s silence. I look at her and she’s smiling at me as she hug me.

“What?” I ask, blushing but confused by her action.

She didn’t answer then one that answered is her stomach which is growling. I laughed and she back away with a pout.

“There’s a chocolate cake back there” I pointed the chocolate cake which also survived like us.

“Then Tomo will join me!” She cheered.

“Fine.” I replied with a smile. A while ago I was wishing that I want it to share to another survivor so I’ll eat with her.

She eat by her fingers, she’s too cute. “You eat like a child.” I commented. She wipe her fingers full of chocolate to my cheeks. Damn this girl if I don’t like her I’ll just leave her here. Wait? Like? No I didn’t like this girl.

She break my thoughts as she kiss my cheeks with chocolate. “Merry Christmas Tomochin.” She whisper to my ear. I can feel my cheeks heating up again. “M-Merry Christmas t-too.” Is all I can just say.

“Sorry for ruining your Christmas day.” She said. Her face is just centimeters away from mine. And we are now looking at each other. I want to say something but my throat don’t let me. I want to say that it’s the world who ruined everything and you didn’t. I’m happy that I found you and I want to thank the great ruiner which is the world because it’s been a long time that I spent my Christmas with another person. But now you’re here with me, I’m not alone. The future ruiner of my life in a very loving way is now in front of me.

“The world is destroyed…but we will survive and we will build – “ I want to say life but she already said what I really mean.

“love?” She chuckled.

“Maybe.” I answered back as i pushed my lips lightly into hers.

[END]

Yey ~ stay tuned for more  :peace:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline unicorn48

All I Want For Christmas

“What do you want for Christmas Acchan ?” Takamina asked her girlfriend who’s currently sitting infront of her, savouring the taste of her favorite strawberry cake.

“You.” Acchan said as she licked the strawberry cream playfully in her lips.

“Atsuko ! I-I’m not joking you know.” Takamina said trying pull out the thoughts that gathered in her head.

“So do i Minami.”

Takamina blushed while remembering the scene that happened a week ago. Because of her busy schedule, she only managed to go to the store and buy a ‘gift’ for her girlfriend today, an afternoon before the christmas eve. She carefully looked around her, making sure that no one is looking at her, before picking the black lingerie that is infront of her.

“that’s a sexy one general manager,”

“yeah..” Takamina answered, still bothered by the fact that she’s inside a lingerie store searching for a lingerie that would suit her the best. The person behind her grabbed the black lingerie she’s holding and putted it on Takamina’s body, trying to figure out how the midget girl would fit into it.

“didn’t know you’re into this,” Yuko winked.

“I-I’m not !” Takamina blushed heavily, she paused for awhile realizing that she’s having a conversation with Yuko. “Whe- When did you got here ?”

Yuko just grinned at Takamina’s bakaness, Acchan must’ve been pressing Takamina really hard for her to go here.

“It’s not what you think !!!” Takamina said, pushing back the lingerie infront of her.

“Hmm.. I think i saw one that will suit you ~” Yuko grabbed Takamina’s arms and led her in front of the store. Then, Yuko pointed at the pink lingerie with ribbons in it being worn by the mannequin for display.

“I-“

“Come on ~” Yuko grabbed Takamina’s arms again, as she called the saleslady. “This one, in her size please, and this black lingerie too.. but uhmm.. in your size i guess ?”

“What ?” Takamina asked, Yuko and the saleslady … they can’t be dating right ?

“What ?” Yuko asked back.

“What’s the black lingerie for ?”

“That’s my gift for Nyan Nyan,” Yuko giggled as she imagined Haruna wearing the black lingerie and then ——

“ah, so that’s the reason why you wouldn’t let me buy it.”

“Don’t worry Takamina, i’m sure Acchan would love you and that pink lingerie.” Yuko winked at the midget and preceeded at the counter.

“How did you ?”

“Duh, I’m Yuko Oshima for heaven’s sake.”

————-

Christmas eve came,Takamina and Acchan were alone together on the latter’s apartment. Since they will be celebrating christmas with only the two of them, they didn’t prepare much except for the food and gifts, or maybe they actually did.

“Minami ~ It’s already 11:30, gift gift gift. where’s my gift Minami ?” Acchan said happily, embracing her girlfriend.

“I-It’s only 11:35 Acchan, won’t we wait till midnight?” Takamina said with a nervous laugh. She can’t do it, anything but not that pink cute yet seductive lingerie.

“mou,” Acchan pouted as she pretended to sulk at the corner of the sofa.

“ehhhhhhh? Okay Okay, you first.” Takamina said, who can’t bear to see Acchan pouting cutely like that. Even though she knows that Acchan-sulking is fake, It’s so cute that she can’t resist it.

“Really ?!” Acchan smiled as she headed to the christmas tree that stood in the middle of the room. She get the gift lying there and went back to Takamina who’s hands are suddenly cold. “It’s not too much but i hope you’ll like it,”

“T-Thanks Acchan,” Takamina then opened the gift, It was the ‘One Piece’ Special that she was not able to buy because of her busy schedule as the general manager. “Woaaaaaaah ?! Maji de Maji de Maji de ?!”

“My God Minami, you’re such a kid. An adorable one though,” Acchan giggled, Maybe this is the reason why her girlfriend stayed at the height of 148.5, a childish height for a childish heart.

“Thank you Acchan, you’re the best ever !!! How did you know ?” Takamina asked, still fangirling over the gift her girlfriend gave,

“Well, I’m your girlfriend, Ofcourse i know.” Acchan smiled creepily, now it’s her turn.

“Th-Then, I’ll give your p-present, wait a minute, it’s in the bedroom.”

Takamina then rushed to the bedroom leaving Acchan behind, Her heart thumped fast. If it’s not christmas, and Acchan, she’ll never do this. This will be the last !

A few minutes have passed and Takamina is still not back, Acchan wondered what took long enough for her girlfriend to come back. She was in the midst of standing when Takamina suddenly appeared wearing a pink lingerie looking uncomfortable with the suit she’s in.

“pfffft.” Acchan tried to hold her laugh, What’s with this ? It looks like Takamina took her joke seriously.

“w-what ?” Takamina asked feeling so humiliated with herself. “L-Lingeries doesn’t really suit me i guess..I’ll go get change”

“Minami wait,” Acchan said as she hugged Takamina from the back, making the shorter girl blush. “I’m laughing not because you look like an idiot, I’m laughing because i thought you look amazingly cute with that.”

“Acchan..”

“And Why are you even dressed like that?” Acchan said as she went infront of Takamina and looked closely at the girl infront of her, making the midget blush harder.

“You said before that-“

“Takamina Baka.” Acchan hugged Takamina again, “You look sexy in lingeries and I appreciate your effort in wearing that, but it will go to waste since you’re gonna wear that off tonight.”

“Merry Christmas Minami.”

“Merry Christmas Atsuko.”

Their lips met as the clock striked twelve.

[END]

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
I LOVE IT!  :luvluv1: but I prefer Takamina with the black lingerie   :shy2:

Offline unicorn48

Save Me From Falling In Love

TakaTomo

I remember Christmas 2 yrs. ago I was running towards nowhere trying to escape a Christmas full of loneliness and wrath because of betrayal. I never expected Papa to arrange a wedding without knowing what I would feel. The whole kingdom is happy on that Christmas day, everyone looks pretty and I also wore my best dress. Mama helped me to fix my gown that night instead of my nannies, she also combed my hair and kissed my forehead. I didn’t know why she did that, and then she invited me to come downstairs where the whole kingdom is on our castle. “Are you ready Tomo?” She asked and I don’t know what she meant, it could not be being ready to face people. Mama knows that I’m used to be nice at everyone, this is my duty as a princess. She held my hand and I nodded at her as we walk together down the stairs. Everyone seems to be waiting for us they are all clapping and some are whistling. At that time I don’t know what is happening I just managed to smile. Papa then approached me and hold my wrist as we walk towards the center of the crowd. There’s a guy who with his parents on his side, they are also standing on the middle.

“A new friend Papa?” I whispered at his ear. He didn’t answer.

“What a beautiful Christmas night!” Papa cleared his throat.

“Everyone is invited to celebrate Christmas altogether.” He continued, the crowd answered by shouting joyfully while raising their drinks.

“But Christmas is not the only reason. I want everyone to witness what will happen tonight.” He kissed my forehead.

The guy opposite to me smiled brightly but I don’t want the way he smiled. His parents tapped his shoulder then he said “Nice to meet you princess Tomomi.” He bent down and pulled something on his pocket, it’s a small box. “I am thankful to have you as my princess and as my future queen.” I am shocked at he had said. Future queen? He want me to marry him? Everyone is quiet waiting for the next thing to happen but I want to escape it. “King Itano it’s my pleasure that you let me take the hand of your daughter.” He continued. I meet my father’s eyes and his look frightened me. I look at my mother who looked sad but she nodded at me. “Princess Itano Tomomi – “ I broke him “No.” I said. My father gripped my wrist “No.” I loudened my voice. “Papa I’m not yet ready to marry.” I explained as I look away with tears forming on my eyes. “It’s for you.” He said. I let out another “No.” then I ran away,  fortunately people get away and just let me ran.

“Tomochin!” Papa shouted by I ignore him. I didn’t want to get married at that guy who’s asking my hand without letting me know his name.  Papa and Mama also never discussed that thing to me. 

There were several guards who tried to block me but I knew the whole castle making it easy for me to escape that time. When I reached the gate towards the forest there were three men, not soldiers and I never encountered them. “A beautiful princess escaping”  one of them laughed. “Beautiful princess let us help you to escaped?” Another laughed. “Let’s celebrate Christmas together pretty princess.” The three of them laughed again. I stepped backward, I want to run that time but my feet seemed to be planted at the ground because of fear.

“A beautiful Christmas with the well known beautiful princess!” One of them cheered.

“A beautiful lady that isn’t respected.” A voice behind me said. I looked back as I see you, another guy shining because of the moon behind him, ready to fight with a sword on his hands.

“Oh, a small guy who would fight the three of us? Do you think we are scared of you?” The three of them laughed.

You  came closer to me until you’re beside me. You  removed you’re hat and smile, even though it’s night I know that you’re attractive and your smile assured me that I would be safe with  you. And I trusted you

You ran towards the direction of the bad guys. One of the bad guys has a gun and try to shoot you but you’re faster than them. With your sword, both of us are safe and that guys are sure to be dead. And you did kill them in just a minute.

“Afraid?” You asked.

I look at you with tears on my eyes. You moved forward and gently wiped my tears by your soft hands.

“Cry it all” You whisper on my ear. I hugged you and like what you said, I cried. I burst into tears as I remember what just happened. It felt like there’s betrayal, my parents wanting me to get married at my young age. I don’t want to get married especially to a person whom I didn’t loved.

“Thank you” I mumbled and  you just smiled at me.

“Takamina. Your new friend.” You introduced yourself.

Then I moved back to see clearly see the face of the midget whom I’m waiting right now.

“Tomomi Itano.” I replied.

“Nice to meet you princess. Feling better?” You asked.

I just nod though I still feel bad about my parents but I didn’t want you to be worried.

“You’re not maybe we can take a sit then you’ll share what happen I will listen to you. Sometimes having someone near to can help you.” And you’re right especially is hat someone is you.

So I agree and we sitted just on the grassy floor full while leaning on the gates. I told you everything even what I felt that moment, how I love Mama and  Papa but then you interrupt my story as you brought out your katsudon a closed bowl from your bag.

“Did my story made you hungry?” I chuckled.

“N-No!”

“It’s okay.” I smiled.

” I just remember that it’s christmas but I haven’t eaten my favorite food! Good thing I’m always prepared.” You explained.

“E-eh, you want some? ” you continued.

“It’s for you and  not because of christmas you would share it to me. Ican see on your eyes that you’re starving and that you don’t want to share your favvorite katsudon.” I  replied honestly.

“How did you -No, I mean it’s not like that!”

“You’re supposed to say ‘how did you know’ let’s just say it’s because I’m a princess.” I grinned.

“Your reason is so valid.” you said sarcastically.

“You’rea good listener don’t worry I will try to be a good watcher’”

“Watch what?”

“Mylittle savior eating her favorite katsudon” I replied as you blushed.

“Just tell me if you want some… Itadakimasu!”

“Speaking of  ’watch’ why aren’t you in the castle?” I asked, confused.

“If I watched it then I’m not supposedto eat my katsudon right now.”

“Eh?”

“How could I eat my favorite food if I just saw my princess being together with a damn prince and everyone is watching.” You stop eating your katsudon and look away.

“Imagine me there, watching you, everyone is happy and I’m the only one who isn’t. Someone is proposing to … you. It’s like…”

“dreams fading.” you continued by amumble.

Both of us become silent and blushed by your statement for a couple of seconds and you broke it.

“Let’s go back to your palace. Everything will be okay.” Then we both walk towards my home, none of us spoke until we had farewells to each other.

That night has been a wonderful christmas night for both of us. But it was already two years ago. We were young that time and everything change as time goes by, except you height. Imagining you height always made smile, I’m the girl and I’m taller than you. But you proved me something last chrsitmas. Our second meeting.

For the second time even we forgave each other, my parents tried to arrange another wedding forme. Another man ,another side of family but same faces around us, same day which is christmas and same moment. I tried again to escape hoping that if there would be bad guys, you’ll be there again. But there’s no bad guys just me ang Papa’s guards chasing me. Fortunately I successfully escaped them by a reason that I didn’t know. But I still keep running, I’m afraid that  they could catch me, I wan to see you.

And you didn’t failed me. After my knees dropped due to fatigue I can see your face in front of mine. You wiped my tears and help me to stand up.

“I guess what happened last christmas is repeated tonight.” You said as you clean a few mess on my face.

“And if you didn’t watch then you deseved another katsudon”

“I already ate my katsudon.”

“Eh? Why?”

“Because tonight would be a wonderful night.”

“I thought it’s because I’m a princess.” I joked as I remember my reason to him last Christmas.

“Yes. And let me be your prince tonight.” Even forever.

You clapped twice then there’s a horse coming to us. You didn’t speak you just smiled at me as you lift me up to the horse then you followed. I sit like a princess in front of you while you like a prince.

You hold the horse’s rope tightly and pulled it with force, the horse began walking then running so fast. I hugged you for me not fall.

“You know it’s amazing that you can ride a horse well but what amazed me more is that you can jump off on horse even though you’re so small.” I teased you.

“E-ehhh?” You shouted and we both chuckled.

On our way both of us just keep silent, enjoying the cold air rushes through us and of course, our moment. Our second Christmas together.

I didn’t noticed that we reached my palace’s back gate. You jumped off first then you help me.

“I can just come with you.” I told you.

“I always believe at destiny.” You replied then you ran away waving your hands.

If destiny is real then I hope we are destined to meet again this night, another Christmas night. I want to see you but I can’t totally escape right now with these guards all around our palace.

There is no arranged wedding anymore just a simple celebration on our palace. I’m not sure if I should be happy or not, I want to repeat what happen on the last 2 christmas. Where I always escaped from random guys who want to marry me because you’re the one I want to marry.

Someone knocked to my door. “Open.” I said without looking at it. Then I can hear the door creaked and a few footsteps. I’m still busy standing near my big window, hoping that from here I can see Takamina.

“Waiting for me?” A familiar voice said. Takamina.

I looke back and see you face. “I thought you wouldn’t come to see me.” I said as I slowly moving towards you.

“Because you don’t need a savior anymore.”

“Because there’s no arranged wedding anymore.” I replied as I stopped.

“And I’m here because I know I have nothing hurting moment to watch.” You’re moving close to me.

“And it’s your first time to come to my place. You didn’t even bother to visit me.” I look away. Your face is now an inch from mine.

“Because I’m waiting for this moment.” You hold my hands.

“The last 2 Christmas of yours, there we’re guys asking for your hand but never know them.” You are blushing.

“And I want this Christmas of yours to be different. There would be a Guy you know well – “

“Saving me” I broke your statement.

“E-eh?” You asked.

“Saving me from falling in love unless he want to catch me.” I am blushing on what I had told you but I managed to look on your eyes, you’re blushing.

“Yes. This Christmas of yours or ours will be different, there wouldn’t be a random guy asking you to marry him. Only a guy who’s waiting for this moment to come. For her princess not to marry rich damn guys but to marry the savior of her escape from the last grand Christmas of hers.” Our hands and eyes are locked with each other.

“Wait I need to get something.” You scratch your head and reached for something on your pocket. And that something is a ring. Not that glamorous like what the past guys presented but it’s more special for me.

“I thought it was a katsudon you deserved for your cheesy lines.” I joked. You blushed more.

You are about to kneel but I tease you again “Don’t kneel anymore, I don’t want you to be smaller.” I chuckled. You pout.

“I’m not that small!” You defend.

“Then how about proving it then I’ll give you a katsudon – “

You break my statement by having a little effort to reach your face to mine.

Then we kiss each other.

[END]

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
I.NEED.MORE.TAKATOMO.  :tantrum:

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
aaaahhh prince takamina and princess tomo is the bestt !!  :nya: :luvluv1:
atsumina is absolute pairing but takatomo, it just to much cuteness  :mon angel:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Hope or Pain