JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Multi Colored Vox - Yellow

Author Topic: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]  (Read 58175 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 18. Selfish Me]
« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2009, 02:09:24 AM »
Wow, what a blast from the past. I usually hate RenAi but this is so cute... Even if it hasn't been updated in a year, I still felt the need to comment...

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2009, 02:31:16 AM »
Yeah, where are you peti-chan? I've seen you comment somewhere, so you're not AWOL! :lol: We need more hot ReinAi around here! XD I can't believe it's been as long as a year since this was last updated...

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2009, 11:10:22 AM »
Seems like rokun exposed me :lol: but honestly I thought everyone had forgotten about this story :nervous glad to hear I was wrong XD currently I’m working on the third chapter of Out of tune but after I’ll post it I promise to update this one :roll:

And I'm even more glad to hear that even TakaGaki fans like it 8) Thanks gab98 and rndmnwierd  :heart:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
Nah, I don't think anyone has forgotten and I'm glad that you will update this fic. I've read it, but haven't really replied.  :sweatdrop: sorry about I just didn't want to bring people's hopes up when they see this fic bumped only to find that there is no update. lol But yes this pairing is very interesting to me. I kind of like it, but I don't know why. lol Plus the way you write for them and everything else is really good and addicting.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #164 on: September 05, 2009, 06:04:20 PM »
Just an omake XD Hopefully a real chapter will be up next week :nervous

Omake: Night Adventures

We stand under the wooden doors giggling and chuckling like a pair of morons because how else can you name two girls handcuffed to each other and laughing under their friends’ house in the middle of the night.

But hey, I got back my girl! I’m damn happy and I don’t care what people will think!

Finally, with intensified by the night’s stillness squeak the door open and in the small crack appears our ex-leader’s face.

“Ah…Yoshizawa-san…sorry to bother you…this late at night but…” My girlfriend is trying her best to stay serious but of course with me standing behind her and nuzzling her neck, it’s pointless and she just can’t stop giggling. “But we have, mou~ Reina stop it already…”

Thee hee hee…like I would listen to you…

“Ouch.” I whine as she nudges me with her elbow.

That wasn’t necessary you know…

“We have a small problem. Remember the handcuffs you gave me? Well…” she raises her hand and as a result mine too,“we really need keys to them.”

Hitomi’s usual big eyes get even bigger at the sight. “You too?” She asks, being utterly shocked.

I and Ai exchange perplexed look. What the heck she means by too? But then she completely opens the door and that much less explains everything…

Next to her stands Rika in a visibly very, very bad mood with her left hand linked to Hitomi’s right by means of a red handcuff.

“I’ve lost keys…” Yossy admits, scratching nervously the back of her head and gets an arm punch from her girlfriend.

“I told you it was a stupid idea.” She growls, grumpily frowning.

We both blink at them in disbelief before bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

“Hey, what’s so funny? You are also handcuffed to each other.”

“Yeah…but I’m handcuffed to a spacey airhead.” I explain and my girl follows, “yeah, and I’m to a rabid Yankee, while you two supposed to be our reasonable seniors but you actually ended up just like us.”

“Plus, behind our handcuffing stands a sweet story.”

We both look as our seniors drown deeper in their embarrassment.

“Anyway, we have to visit Miki, she has spare keys.” Hitomi tries to change the subject and somehow calm us down but though it works for Ai, every time I look at them I just can’t help but laugh.

I can already picture this. Hitomi wanting the absolute control over the possessive Rika by some crazy series of unfortunate events ends up handcuffed to her and then realizes she doesn’t have keys…hahahahaha!

“Oh shut up Tanaka!” Ishikawa snaps at me and that immediately changes my mood.

Shut up Tanaka? Had Reina heard shut up Tanaka? No one shuts up Tanaka Reina unless it’s her own girlfriend!

“Reina will laugh when she wants and no one….”

“Hey, don’t you dare glaring at my girl!”  Hitomi comes in before me and Rika and pokes my arm.

Had Reina been just poked? What the fuck?! No one pokes Tanaka Reina unless it’s her own girlfriend!

“Oh yeah…?” I threateningly lean in and poke her with every spoken word, “Someone. Who. Gropes. Other. People. Girlfriends. Don’t. Have. A right. To. Speak!” I almost lie on her as she bends backwards but then Rika pulls her left hand and Hitomi faces her again.

“Wait, you groped Ai-chan?”

Hee,hee,hee…it was nice to meet you Hitomi…sayonara

“How could you!”

Rika is smacking Hitomi’s arm, head, shoulder again arm while Yossy is just shouting I can explain! I can explain!.

Hmmm…I guess we now know who really rules in this relationship. Damn, it’s better than watching comedians in TV, my stomach hurts from laughing but then my laughing turns into whining as Ai lightly smacks my head.

Mou~I thought we are back to being all love-dovey again. It’s not my fault that those two are so entertaining, besides I just told the truth…

“Calm down you two!”

And she ruins my fun but since she did it in that low tone of hers I can forgive her this time and man, how I love her when she is so serious and firm …meow~

“You’ll settle this later now let’s go…”

With you even to the ends of the Earth, Leader~

The four of us is marching in silence but reasons behind it are different for each couple. I and Ai are silent because everything had been said, so we just go hand in hand above the starry sky looking lovingly into each others eyes. Yeah, it may be a bit too sugary but Reina doesn’t care, besides Ai’s eyes are soooo beautiful…ahhh~…

And as for Rika and Hitomi…well the reason is less romantic. The maintain the possible furthest distance between each other which their handcuffs let them to maintain since they still need to explain some things but apparently it will be done in privacy…

“So, did you enjoy the present?”

Hitomi most definitely is aggravated by our romantic behavior as she tries to develop some conversation to tear us apart from each other but I just mhm-ed her and clung closer to Ai.

“Okay, so which one of you is seme?”

Now that’s quite intriguing…

“Me!”I and Ai simultaneously announce to our senpai’s amusement.

“Aww~, that sweet Reina but it’s obvious, I’m taller…” she shows that almost invisible difference in our heights which is usually leveled by high heels anyway,” older and I’m Morning Musume’s leader.” She grins proudly, being absolutely convinced of proving her words right.

I just snort amused.” Now that is really sweet Ai-chan but don’t forget who initiates ninety percent of our sexual activities…” I smirk as she turns into red tomato.

“Oh yeah?” Suddenly, she changes her expression and her eyes narrow alarmingly.” And who screams my name in that girly high pitched voice begging for more…?” She mocks me and now I’m feeling heat on my cheeks.

Now that was unfair! It’s not my fault that I have such voice!

“But it’s me who is on top most of the time!” I shout not hiding my offence.

“Calm down you two!” Hitomi separates us. “Gosh, you are both uke…” She states as a matter-of-factly.

We gape at her speechlessly, being utterly scandalized by her words. ”In our case it’s obvious…” She gushes with smug grin which immediately disappears when Rika raises her eyebrow, anticipating her next words. “It’s obvious that…you’re the boss…” She squeaks sickly as she hunches.

After that clarification, which somehow didn’t surprise me at all after everything that I saw today, we start walking again until Hitomi shouts with overreaction.

“Oh my God! That’s so cool!” She runs to the shop window with displayed football equipment, not knowing that although she nimbly passed round all puddles on her way her girlfriend, whom she dragged behind her, had less luck and her blue jeans became wet, dotted jeans.

“I’m so sorry Rika-chan.”

Oh her pleading expression is so amusing…

“You idiot!”

And another arm punch. I must admit our Charmy has an impressive blow…but wait what’s that…?

“Oh my God!”

I launch forward as if it were the last minutes of some sale in Shibuya. I jump over one puddle, pass the second, another jump and I stick my nose to the glass window.

“I must have these earrings!”

I almost hear them saying my name…Reina…Reina...

“For God’s sake, Reina!”

Oops…I slowly turn to my girl and…oh shit…I’m screwed up...

“And how about that…you will wash my clothes and I’ll spare you…”

This glare…Leader isn’t kidding…and she looks even scarier being wet to knees….

“Okay…” I gulp and sideways notice Yoshizawa laughing her ass off…but still my arm doesn’t hurt like hers so Reina is still at the top…

We continue our walk just that now, I’m also afraid to touch my girl as she still looks at me as if she wants to eat me alive any second and trust me this isn’t a look of a wild sexual desire but of a pure wrath. Well, no wonder since I can hear water squelching in her boots…all because of my vanity…but then in some narrow street, we reach this huge puddle which we can’t pass around so we have to jump over it…

“Okay, so on three we jump.” My girl nods in agreement and I start the countdown. “One…two…”

“Wait!” She tugs my hand almost pulling out my arm but I calmly confront her. “What is it?”

“We jump on three or on jump?”

I stare at her thinking that she is joking but no she is dead serious.

“Who said something about jump? One, two, three and we jump, okay?” I give her a minute so she can understand all the information as apparently her brain has problems with functioning at late hours and as she eagerly nods I start again. “One, two…”

“Wait!!!”

Okay…in a second Reina will lose her patience…

“What’s now?” I ask no longer able to suppress my irritation.

“Can we count from three? Three, two, one? It sounds better.”

I can’t believe it! We are in the middle of the night, standing above huge puddle, handcuffed to each other and she tells me that she can’t jump on one, two, three because three, two, one sounds better to her! Argh! Okay, calm down Reina…breathe…

“If you say so…I’m gonna count three, two, one and on one we jump.” I don’t know what I will do if she shouts again wait…“Three, two, one!”

Splash

“Fuck…” I mutter under my breath, looking down at my feet submerged in dark liquid. Ai stands next to me equally displeased.

Yes, we did jump over the puddle but didn’t notice that just behind it was another one, smaller but much deeper…to make things worst Hitomi and Rika laugh behind our backs, they obviously knew about that second one…

And so they jump over the first one, second one and…land under the roof gutter scoring a free shower…

I give Ai five, laughing as we leave the puddle. Sure we are wet to knees but our two senpais are now completely drenched and look hilarious…

Luckily for them we soon reach Miki’s house. Ai knocks to the door and soon they are opened by Miki’s sleepy boyfriend. He rubs his eyes as if not believing in what he sees and shouts with consternation, “Miki! You’re friends came!”

After few minutes, we hear muffled curses and squeaks as Miki obviously is heading toward us to greet us.

“What the?” She stands before us in her sleeping gown with eyes thin from sleepiness. ”You know that is the strangest dream I ever had. Ai with Reina and Rika with Hitomi, all wet at four o’clock in the morning under my doors.” Then we speechlessly raise our hands as if to add even more surrealism to her “dream”. “Handcuffed? That is truly interesting but oh well, we can always try, come in…”

“You moron! We came for the keys!”

Rika seemingly is still in a bad mood. Hmmm…wonder why? Thee, hee~…

“Oh keys? Shame…” I protectively cover Ai with my body, seeing Miki’s gaze lingering on her but now I feel uneasy as she checks me out. “Unfortunately, I got rid of them but you can check the garbage can, just be quick dustmen will be in an hour and now goodnight.” And the doors close.

“Oh well we still have clips.” I shrug nonchalantly. “That’s right we will handle this somehow. Bye guys.” Ai waves at dumbstruck Hitomi and Rika.

“Right, and we have an axe in the basement!” 

“Nooo~! Guys wait!”

We hear shouts in the background. Poor Hitomi, I hope she won’t lose her hand…

“Tired?” Ai-chan asks as a yawn escapes my mouth. “Mhm…” I murmur, snuggling to her arm. “That was a crazy night…” She sums up and we spend the rest of our walk in complete silence…

“Aaa~I’m so sleepy. “ I whine as I enter my home.

Quickly, I reach for the drawer in the corridor, take out from it a clip and we are finally free.

“I’m soo sorry Reina-chan…” Ai hugs me apologizing in a sweet voice.

“It’s okay, I forgive you.” I pat her back. “Let’s take a quick shower and hit the bed, ‘kay?”

“Well said. “ She murmurs, smiling weakly out of tiredness and we head toward the bathroom but as we pass by my room something draws my attention…

“Ai-chan is there something you want to tell me…?” I open the door wider, scrutinizing her while awaiting her explanation.

“What happened?” She asks innocently and peeks to the room. ”Oh…right, I called for her after you left…” I raise my eyebrow doubtfully.

And that supposed to calm me down…?

“I called her for help.” She whispers rolling her eyes.” She must have fallen asleep but look how cute she is.”  She gazes dreamily at Gaki who curled up into a ball occupies my bed.

I nudge her reminding that I’m still standing next to her. “Don’t stare at her like that.” I grunt hostilely and come in to the room, intending to break our friend her nap but Ai catches me from behind and puts hand over my mouth.

“Sheesh.” She hushes me as I try to release myself from her grip. What she is up to this time?! “Don’t wake her up. She helped me so let her stay, your mom and brother get back in two days anyway.” She finally lets go of me.

I glare at her but just half-heartedly as she makes that cute pleading expression.

“And where we are going to sleep?” I ask quietly not to awake the unaware source of our problem.

“In your brother’s room?” She grins in that adorable manner and takes my hand.

I don’t have a choice but to agree. Besides, I’m actually too tired to even throw Gaki out…however…

“Okay, Gaki can stay but…” I block the entrance to the bathroom with my body facing her, “you have to admit that I’m the seme…” I smirk, throwing her a challenging look.

She crosses arms at her chest eyeing me seductively. “No way…” She mouths the words as she leans closer to kiss me. I grin inwardly, grabbing the collar of her shirt and pulling her to the inside….

Seme - uke, uke - seme…who really cares for the labels…? And I must admit… being the submissive one in Ai-chan’s arms, isn’t actually that bad…

I think to myself as I’m gently shoved in under the shower…

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RenAi Revolution[Update!Omake: Night Adventures]
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
That's so cute, we now know who wears the pants in the Ishiyoshi family. And the whole puddles scene and waking Miki up at four am. And then coming home to find Gaki sleeping. Pure awesome!

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2009, 01:47:54 AM »
Omg! As Yuuchan was telling me: Epic! :lol: I'd actually forgotten what was going on in this story, but that chapter brought it right back. XD Ah ReinAi, how I've missed thee :heart:

Things not to do if you are a H!P member #6: Show up to Miki's house late at night in handcuffs, especially if there are other girls involved.

XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2009, 06:00:30 AM »
Ishiyoshi  :luvluv1:  :on lol:  Rika being dominant  :mon mischief: I could so picture that in my head  XD

AiReina   :wub:  :on lol:

“Oh well we still have clips.” I shrug nonchalantly. “That’s right we will handle this somehow. Bye guys.” Ai waves at dumbstruck Hitomi and Rika.

“Right, and we have an axe in the basement!” 

“Nooo~! Guys wait!”

:wahaha:

“I called her for help.” She whispers rolling her eyes.” She must have fallen asleep but look how cute she is.” She gazes dreamily at Gaki who curled up into a ball occupies my bed.

:wub:

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2009, 07:46:43 PM »
Wiii you continued it XD, thank you very much!! :shakeit:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Reinacchi~

Re: RenAi Revolution
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2009, 08:08:22 AM »
Aww~ Lovely fic<3 Thank you =3

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed the little crazy omake I wrote and now the next chapter! XD Enjoy 8)

Leader’s problems

I stare absentmindedly through the glass pane, not registering any of the scenes that are happening behind it. My tea already grew cold so I somehow lost my interest in it…Well, actually everything became so insignificant after what she had told me…

“Soo Koharu and Aika…” I drawl, musing at loud with still the same vacant look.

“Can we change the topic already?” my partner in conversation answers a bit surlily.

“And what are you…?” I pretend I didn’t notice that bitterness in her voice.

“That’s it! You gonna stop talking about that or I’m leaving.”

I slowly turn my gaze at her. She sits with arms crossed at her chest and her eyebrows are unnaturally close to each other as she frowns at me.

She isn’t kidding…better not to aggravate her more.

I lean in my seat and smile, putting up a white flag.

“Good…” she sighs, abandoning the sullen look and gets back to torturing with a spoon her parfait. “Better tell me how Tanakacchin is doing as a housewife?”

“A housewife?” I chuckle at the idea. However, Reina in an apron would definitely look cute…“I think you’re exaggerating. We don’t live there, just meet occasionally. It’s still Maki’s apartment although she currently doesn’t live there.”

“I see…but she does help you with cleaning and stuff, right?” she raises her eyebrow suspiciously as if I wasn’t telling her the whole truth.

I just nod, grinning amused at how concerned she is about me.

I’m actually tempted to get back to our previous topic but I’m sure she will leave then and I don’t want that to happen, after all it was me who invited her to this café. Nevertheless, I’m slightly upset that she doesn’t want to admit, she isn’t so okay with Koharu dating Aika as she states she is.

“And what about your parents? Suspecting anything?” she eyes me attentively, probably trying to read something from my facial expression as I speechlessly stare into distance.

Parents…Lately, they often occupy my mind…

“As far as I know they don’t. However…I don’t know how long we will be able to keep that this way. I’ve been wondering about telling them the truth…” I say without enthusiasm.

Has winter depression got me…?

“Have you spoken about that with Reina?”

“Not yet…” I answer shortly and take a sip of my cold tea.

To be honest, I’m afraid of how she would react to the idea…

“It’s getting late. Let’s go back,” she suggests looking through the window at the dark street. “Are you coming back to your home or your secret hideout?” she winks teasingly at me.

I roll my eyes at her. I’d prefer she didn’t use such a term…

“Reina sent me a message that she is waiting for me,” I mock her teasing tone.

“Shame…then it means you won’t see me home,” she pouts playfully.

“Sorry. Next time Gaki-chan,” I pat her shoulder and we leave.

“Eto…Risa?”  I stop her as we are to part our ways, “don’t worry about what happened. I’m sure you will find someone…” I mute as she puts finger onto my lips. I blink in puzzlement but she just grins as she withdraws her hand.

“Ai-chan, it’s sweet that you worry about me but firstly, I don’t want a jealous Yankee to hunt me at night, so better quickly get back to her, and secondly, I’m really okay. I already realized it didn’t make sense. Besides, I told you about that today because I thought you should have known as a leader that soon we might have another couple in our band, that’s all…”

I wish it was true, the things she says…but even though she smiles her eyes look so sad…

“Bye Ai-chan. See you tomorrow,” she hugs me and walks away.

“Bye Gaki-chan,” I mutter as she vanishes into night’s darkness.

You may act tough but you can’t fool your best friend…That’s why, I will do everything to make you feel happy again…

I walk up the stairs of the building in which Maki’s apartment is located and which now serves as mine and Reina’s secret hideout like Gaki called it. It’s far from the city center so doesn’t draw much attention. Of course, it was all my girlfriend’s idea…she said that since we couldn’t do what we want at our parents’s houses and hotels are too risky, we would get an apartment for ourselves…The whole idea sounded insane to me but Maki agreed to help and now we meet at her old place once or twice a week, well…sometimes more often if Reina insists…

I briefly look at the message I’m intending to send…Tonight I’m staying at Reina’s place… To some extent it’s true, I’m spending a night with Reina, just not in her home…and this just makes me feel guilty as I hate to lie, especially to people whom I love…

“Tadaima!” I shout from the entrance.

“Okaeri!” I hear Reina’s muffled voice coming from the bathroom.

I can’t help but to grin at this short exchange, it really feels as if it was our home…

“I’m taking a bath, mind joining me~?” she exclaims in a singy-songy voice and my grin immediately spreads wider.

“Give me a sec!”

She sure knows how to silence my consciousness…

However, I still can’t stop thinking about Gaki. What can I possibly do to make her forget about Koharu? Because obviously, she didn’t get over her and knowing Risa she will start working like mad just to occupy her mind with something…plus, she must feel a tad bit lonely surrounded by all those couples…

“That’s bad…”

“Hm?” I look up at my girl sprawled in the bathtub across me and covered to the neck with white bubbles.

“Basically, I’m naked and wet just before your eyes and you don’t even bother to look my way…” she says smiling at me sympathetically.

She knows that I’m so awfully absent because something worries me, otherwise I surely wouldn’t ignore the mentioned sight…

“I’m sorry Rei-chan,” I swim up to her and comfortably lean on her chest as she wraps her arms around me, “I’m just thinking about Gaki-chan.”

“Oh right, you are worried that you’re friend doesn’t get laid…”

Yeah that…no wait it has nothing to do with this! Gosh, does she have only one thing in mind….

I glance upon her merrily grinning face and nudge her lightly. “Reina, I’m seriously concerned about her. I mean, how would you feel as the only one alone and surrounded by couples.”

“Shitty I guess…” she couldn’t say that more delicately, could she…? “So what are you planning to do, set her up with someone?”

“I was considering this. However, I have no idea with whom…”

“Miyabi-chan!” she exclaims raising her index finger into the air.

“Ee?” I ask, cleaning my face from the foam which she splashed at me with her rapid hand movement.

“What? She also has a weird chin…” she points at her own chin and sticks it out.

Geez, can’t she be serious for five minutes….I narrow my eyes and splash water into her face.

“Okay, okay I get it,” she giggles, wiping off the water. “But my point is that true love comes when you aren’t searching for it. Look at us, no one had to set us up, it just happened,” she smooches my cheek to appease me.

“I believe we aren’t the best example,” I raise my eyebrow skeptically. “We started in a completely opposite order…”

Normal people first talk, go on dates and then end up in bed…

“You can’t fight destiny honey,” she mutters into my ear, gently nuzzling it. “Besides, we are going on dates now so everything is perfectly fine.”

Yeah, seems like she’s right, it doesn’t matter how we started it matters how we ended up…

“Listen, I’m sure Gaki-san will find someone even without our help. Give her some time, you can’t rush love.”

I look at her cute smiling face and softly kiss her on the lips.

“Thanks. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“Hmm,” she pokes her chin thoughtfully, “would have to find someone else to get you laid?”

“Fool!” I giggle, smacking lightly her head.

“Maybe I am fool but…I’m your fool…” she kisses me back.

“Sooo…” I begin as I leave the bathtub. Better not to give her a chance to drown me in there, after she hears the question. “How your mom is doing?”  

“Good…” She mumbles grumpily, leaning her chin on the tub’s edge.

I wrap myself in a towel and give her a doubtful look.

“Oh okay!” she gives up, “she is pissed off that instead of spending my free time with them I spent it with people whom I see everyday…”

I crouch next to her and tousle her wet hair, that puts smile back on her face but not for long…

“Spend the next week at home.”

“What?! No way!”

I knew she wouldn’t be pleased with that…

“Reina, please, family is very important.”

“So are you,” she mutters with a face of a scolded puppy.

“That’s sweet but currently they need you more,” I stroke her cheek.

“So you don’t need me?” she sadly asks, looking me in the eye.

“Ehh…” I sigh and stand up, “don’t change the meaning of my words.”

She glances upon me with sulkiness written all over her face, crossing her arms. After a moment she leaves the tub, giving an impression of being deeply lost in thought.

It would be easier if she wrapped herself in a towel because seeing her naked body dripping with water, makes me want to take back my previous words…

She comes closer to me and with serious face finally answers.

“I agree.”

Why she had to agree...? Why didn’t she rebel against me like she ususally does…?

“But…” she slyly grins and slowly, painfully slowly unwraps my towel…

“But…?” I whisper, feeling tension building up inside of me.

“You’re not getting any sleep tonight,” she whispers and captures my lips…

Whole week…? Have I lost my mind…?

I lie sprawled in the dark corner of the stage, staring at the ceiling and trying hard to keep my eyes open.

Fifteen minutes…just fifteen minutes…it won’t do harm, right?

I yawn and close my eyes to the notes of some C-ute’s song.

“Ai-chan, are you alright?”

Already caught? That’s not fair, I am a leader after all, no one should interrupt my naps…

I lift my eyelids lazily.

“Yes Gaki-chan, I just need some sleep,” and as if to prove my words another yawn escapes my mouth, “more importantly, why were you practicing during Berryz’s rehearsal?” I mutter, not opening my eyes.

“What? Are you trying to suggest that I’m throwing myself into work so that I wouldn’t think about Koharu?!”

I didn’t want to say it but she just admitted that herself…

“Well…yeah…” I open my one eye and notice that all sweat which covers her face is almost evaporating as she glares furiously at me, boiling with anger.

“To your information, I’m not overworking myself!” she huffs and walks away.

“Risa!” I call after her but she ignores me and leaves the stage.

Ehhh…how I’m supposed to help you when you don’t even want to admit that you need help…

I lie down again, feeling even more tired than a minute ago, when I hear quiet steps approaching me…

Oh no, who’s next…?

“Ai-chan, you look awfully drained, what’s wrong?” Sayumi asks, sitting down next to me.

“I didn’t snatch much sleep yesterday…” I mutter, hoping she will catch the note of irritation in my voice.

“You mean Reina didn’t let you snatch much sleep?”

I turn my head to her, throwing her a fleeting glare.

“But she seems to be in a great shape today. To be honest, I’ve never seen her being so energetic during the rehearsal.”

“Yeah I know, she is always like that….” I wave dismissively and close my eyes again. “By the way, I have a favor to ask. Can you somehow keep her away from me for at least next three hours?”

“And my I ask why?” she asks a bit bewildered by my favor.

“Because she will want a second…no wait…” I count in my mind yesterday’s occurrences, “a sixth round….”

Sayu chuckles whether at the number or simply at me, I don’t really know.

“And can’t you just say no?”

That’s the problem…

“I can’t tell her no, she will make that puppy look and whine sadly, it ruins my resolve. The point is that I told her to spend the next week with her family so now she can’t keep her hands away from me…”

“Wait, don’t tell my you aren’t keeping up with our kitten.”

“Excuse me!?” I jerk straight. How dares she?! “I’m in perfect shape!”

“Suuure and that’s why you look pale like a ghost,” she smiles ironically.

“Listen, I do keep up with her, it’s just that she is some strange form of life which is able to function without sleep. Besides, I drank four cups of coffee which made me even more sleepy because I took them with extra milk!” I gasp for air as I end my tirade.

“Geez, Ai-chan no need to get so excited but…I can’t do that for you. You see, Reina is my friend, I can’t deprive her of her rabu-rabu time with the leader,” she smiles cutely, pats my head and simply as that walks away.

But…but…but you didn’t mind that she was your friend when you harassed her! You damn devil hare! Dammit, Reina is coming here! That sly grin…it’s almost shouting “hey,let’s find some empty room and have a hot make out session”. Normally, I wouldn’t mind but today my every muscle is against that idea…I need to get away from here…I love you kitten but please, forgive me this time…

Pretending that I didn’t notice her, I flee behind the stage…

“Ah Ai-chan…” Eri calls me, coming my way, “want some coffee?”

She hands me a cup and as the caffeine smell reaches my nose, something starts to boil in my gut.

“I’m gonna throw up…”

I run to the restroom, reaching it just in time…

Looking at myself in the mirror, I must admit that Sayumi was right, I look horribly. I’m pale and have bags under my eyes, I need to do something about this but first I’ll rinse my mouth once again…I duck under the tap, hoping to get rid of that terrible taste…

“Wah!” I flinch as I look once again into the mirror and notice Reina standing next to me. “You want to give me a heart attack?”

“Sorry, I didn’t want to startle you. I heard from Eri that you weren’t feeling well,” she puts hand to my forehead, checking if I have a fever.

“I’m fine just drank too much coffee,” I withdraw her hand and smile reassuringly.

“Fine? Is that how a healthy person should look?” she points at my reflection in the mirror. “You are going home. Tell your manager that you aren’t feeling well and need to rest before the tomorrow’s concert,” she firmly grabs my hand but I don’t show any intention to follow her.

“Reina, it’s nothing, you don’t need to worry.”

“Baka!” she yells at me frustrated, “You’re my girlfriend and I will worry for you even if you ask me not to”, her voice quivers as tears begin to flood her eyes, “so stop pretending and just admit that you aren’t feeling well…”

My softie yankii is really worried about me…and what am I doing? Exactly the same thing as Gaki, rejecting her help and deceiving myself.

I softly wipe her tear with my thumb and hug her.

“I’m sorry. I’ll go back home and rest properly.”

She sobs quietly and wraps her hands around me.

“Reina loves Ai-chan…”  

“And Ai-chan loves Reina…” I kiss her forehead and we both leave to find my manager.

With phone stuck to my ear, I’m frantically walking in circles around my room.

“Come on, pick it up, pick it up…” I nervously chant under my breath but it’s pointless.

Maybe her battery went flat? Or maybe she simply doesn’t want to talk with me? Gosh, and she dares to claim that I’m the stubborn one. Fine, if she isn’t picking up the phone I will confront her tomorrow after the concert….and this time I won’t be so nice, she needs to face the truth…

“Ai-chan!”

“Reina?” I stare at my girl as she stands in the entrance of my room. “What are you doing here? You promised to spend this week at home,” I frown at her as she comes up to me.

“And you promised to rest”, she retorts, “give me that phone and get back to bed.” she takes my phone and before I’m able to protest, pushes me onto the bed. “Now sleep!” she orders, taking a seat on the chair next to the bed.

For a moment, we stubbornly glare at each other not saying anything.

“I was just trying to call Gaki but before you came, I really was resting,” I finally speak up.

“Good and I told my mom that I was going to visit you since you weren’t feeling well,” she calmly explains. “By the way, Gaki-san won’t answer the phone; she still is at the rehearsal.”

“What? So she stayed longer?”

I knew that it would turn out like this! That stubborn brat will work herself to death. I have a feeling that we are going to have a long conversation…

“Yes, but you’ll take care of her later, now just go to sleep,” she covers me with sheet. “I’ll stay here until you fall asleep. Good night,” she kisses my cheek and gets back to her chair.

“Don’t treat me like a child,” I murmur, pouting but she just grins at me and…god, I’m sooo tired…zzzzz….

I wake up at eleven o’clock at night, realizing that Reina is still in my room…sleeping in my chair. Her head lifelessly hangs down as she idly drools, having her arms still crossed at her chest. It must be extremely uncomfortable to sleep in such a position and if you ask me it looks a bit creepy too…

“Reina-chan, wake up,” I gently shook her shoulder.

“Wha?” she jerks awake and with her thin sleepy eyes looks around the room. “Oh it’s you…” she smacks her wet lips, stretching her arms. “What hour is it?”

“Don’t worry you may stay over the night, so go to bed,” she groggily stands up and throws herself at the bed.

“Where are you going?” she mumbles as I am to leave the room.

“Tell my mom that you are staying,” I whisper and wink at her.

I walk down the stairs and to the living room where my mom is watching some drama in TV.

“Feeling better?” she asks, smiling heartily as I take a seat next to her.

“Yeah, much better…” I unwillingly smile too. “Is it okay if Reina stays for the night?”

“Of course it’s okay. It’s really nice of her that she came to visit you. She is such a good girl.”

I grin proudly to myself…Yeah, she is really loving and caring, sweet and much more emotional that one would expect…and she is…

“Mom, actually Reina is…” just say it, just say it…“is a very reliable person.”

I’ve never thought it would be so hard…guess I’m not ready yet for this…

“I’m sure she is,” she strokes my head.

“Good night mom,” I say and get back to my room.

Reina lies in the same position in which she was when I left her, sprawled like a starfish and clutching my pillow.

How one can be so adorable?

“Hey, mind sharing this pillow with me?” I whisper to her ear, she opens her wonky eye and puts pillow in the right position so we both can sleep on it.

I’m so lucky to have her…I wish Risa could also experience these feelings of being loved and loving someone…those surely are the most wonderful feelings we can experience…

« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:29:39 PM by peti-chan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE 13/09 Chapter 19: Leader's problems]
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »
Aww, poor Gaki-san! I'm glad Ai-chan is so worried about her, but she needs to put her leader foot down. And then Reina taking care of Ai later was so cute.
“Listen, I do keep up with her, it’s just that she is some strange form of life which is able to function without sleep."
I love this line.

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2009, 03:02:55 AM »
great, love this chapter  :shy2:, the fact that ai wants to say to her mom about Reina and her  was cute and dangerous  :mon scare: will be hard but ganbatte RenAi  :mon yeah:

and ganbatte Peti-chan this fic is soo cool :mon dance:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2009, 07:17:46 AM »
“Listen, I’m sure Gaki-san will find someone even without our help. Give her some time, you can’t rush love.”

True

“Oh okay!” she gives up, “she is pissed off that instead of spending my free time with them I spent it with people whom I see everyday…”

Can we blame Reina?, no we can't

“You’re not getting any sleep tonight,” she whispers and captures my lips…

Whoa

“Because she will want a second…no wait…” I count in my mind yesterday’s occurrences, “a sixth round….”

lol, lots of energy they have  XD

“Reina loves Ai-chan…” 

“And Ai-chan loves Reina…”

Cute  :wub:

Risa loves Kuharu.?.  Why do I find it odd  :D

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »
@ rndmnwierd: It's also my favorite line XD And it's not the end of Ai worrying about Gaki, it's just the beginning :lol:
@ gab98: Thanks gab! :heart: And I agree, it's kind of dangerous to tell them but we will see how this is going to turn out :D
@ kRisZ: Oh yeah they are really cute and really energetic XD So you're on the same side as Reina in your opinion about Gaki :D But now many things is going to be revealed about those two so who knows :P

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Re: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE!! 04/10 Chapter 20: Yankee's problems]
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2009, 05:37:22 PM »
I just started my studies so I expect my life to turn a bit hectic updates won't be regular but I promise to do my best :) And on another note, yay for the Yankii vision~ XD

Yankee’s problems

Leaning against the wall, I stare at the door with a sign Morning Musume behind which a fierce exchange of opinions takes its place.

“Where were you yesterday?!”

“None of your business!”

“I wanted to meet with you!”

“To tell me again how hurt I am?!No thanks!”

“I just worry about you that’s what a friend suppose to do! But you just shut yourself off from us!”

The same pattern repeats after every concert. Everyone is living the room, except Ai and Gaki and the war starts from the beginning. Guess that’s what happens when a stubborn sub-leader meets even more stubborn leader. What’s more, nothing came out of it yet and who suffers the most because of that? Of course Reina…

Like a good girl, I spent my every free moment during last week with my family and what I got as a reward? A bundle of nerves who does nothing except talking on and on about her best friend…

So, what is the conclusion…? Reina shouldn’t have listened to Ai...

“Gosh, they are worse than an old married couple,” Sayumi stops before the doors, staring incredulously at it.

“No need to point that really,” I mutter grimly.

“Sorry, I forgot you have this littleNiigaki Risa complex,” she pinches my cheek teasingly.

“Shut up,” I grunt, punching lightly her arm.

Reina isn’t jealous about Gaki-san…Reina isn’t jealous about Gaki-san…there is no reason for Reina to be jealous about Gaki-san…

As I’m trying to convince myself about that obvious fact, the door burst open and furious Gaki comes out, pushing me and Sayu aside as she makes her way to the exit.

“Niigaki Risa as the leader I order you to come back!” Ai shouts after her like a madman.

“Ai-chan…” I cautiously make a step toward her.

“Not now Reina,” she cuts me off, not even bothering to look at me and runs after…that damn brat also known as the sub-leader of Morning Musume, Niigaki Risa!

“She just…she just…” I gawk, feeling almost as if Tsunku just gave more lines in a song to Sayu than to me.

“Dismissed you?” Sayumi hints me.

“Yeah…” I admit, still not believing she actually did that to me.

But, but, but…Reina was a good girl…why Ai-chan dismissed her…?

That’s it! It’s no longer a matter just between Risa and Ai, now it’s a matter between Risa, Ai and Reina! And hell yes, Reina is jealous about her!

“So what are you going to do?”

Oh don’t worry Sayu, I know exactly, what I’m going to do…enough of just standing and observing from afar…

“Reina goes into action…” I whisper, smirking to myself.

When Ai-chan focuses on something, she always engages herself completely, just to accomplish that one matter which usually means that she will ignore everything else and sometimes miss important details…

“Will you finally leave me alone?”

“No!”

Just like I predicted, nothing has changed…just that this time Reina won’t stay here any minute longer…

I march through the corridor, following my source…Ai obviously forgot that other people are also involved in this situation…

“Aika!” I firmly grab my kouhai’s arm before she is able to leave the building. “We need to talk,” I shortly respond to her puzzled look.

She nods slightly and we go out to find some small restaurant and snatch something to eat as the opportunity occurs.

“So, what’s the problem Tanaka-san?” she asks, being more interested in her food than in the conversation with me.

“What is between you and Koharu?” I go straight to the point, no beating around the bush, I can’t waste my time. The whole issue already went too far…

She raises her head from above the plate, blinking at me with noodles drooping from her mouth.

“A-nd…” she swallows and continues, “what should it be?”

“Listen,” I lean conspiringly across the table, “you two are dating, right?” I mutter putting on an annoyed tone but she just keeps staring blankly at me.

“Since when hanging out with your friend is called dating?”

Ehh…I hate when someone answers with questions….

“Koharu said that you and she were dating, that’s why she turned down Gaki-san,” I hiss, losing my patience. “And don’t you dare answering with another question because I swear, I’ll drown you in this soup.”

She raises her eyebrow doubtfully, staying totally unmoved by my threat.

I didn’t except that this would scare her off. She learned a lot by sticking with me…

“Me and Koharu aren’t dating, never were and I can assure you, never will be.”

I lean back, measuring her with my eyes. There is no reason for her to lie to me and besides, it’s not her style to lie to her sempai.

“I believe you but then, why Koharu lied?”

“Dunno,” she shrugs nonchalantly.

Well, at least I got some important info to brag about…

I flip open my phone and choose Ai’s number.

“WHAT?!”an irritated yell greets me.

“Don’t shout at me!” I answer in a similar manner.

“Reina, I don’t have time to argue with you, I’m already fed up with constant fights with Gaki!”

“So be quiet and listen,” sometimes she literally drives me mad. “Aika and Koharu aren’t dating.”

For a moment, silence falls in the receiver, I just listen to her rapid breath. Was she running after her or something…?

”How do you know?”

“Aika just told me,” I glance upon the mentioned girl. She pokes with a finger her watch showing me it’s late and she is leaving. I nod speechlessly and wave at her.

“Meet me at our place,” Ai shortly informs me and hangs up.

“Bye, I love you too,” I grumpily mutter to myself.

This whole issue with Risa has definitely a bad impact on our relationship…I wish she would like her just a tad bit less…does this make me a bad person? And wait…has Aika just left me with the bill?

I must admit, she learns fast…

“Why Koharu lied?” she asks the hundredth time, walking around the room in circles.

I attentively observe her from the couch, clutching knees to my chest and leaning my chin on them.

“I don’t know…” I answer the hundredth time, though she obviously doesn’t expect me to talk.

“If she didn’t want to be with Risa, she could simply say no. Why she made up that story with Aika?” she continues her monologue.

I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t notice if I left now…

“Ask Koharu,” I mumble under my breath, “I’m going to sleep, you are going with me or going to train your walk some more?”

She raises her head and finally looks at me. Maybe the fact of my existence just reached her?

“You were saying something?”

Speechlessly, I gaze into her big clueless eyes. I’m not even moved by her words. Actually, it was something I could have predicted…

“Never mind,” I slightly shake my head and leave the room…

I glance upon the alarm clock. It’s three o’clock in the morning. The lamp in the living room still lights. I look at the empty space next to me and feel strange mixture of anger and sadness.

I understand she cares for her friend, best friend, but why do I have to be ignored? I’m feeling just like some irrelevant, useless thing…when this is going to end?

Oh, come on Reina! Crying? Feeling insecure? That’s pathetic!  

I stand up from the bed and wipe the salty drops off my cheeks. For a while I hesitate but eventually, I reach for my clothes…

So what it’s three o’clock in the morning? I don’t care! I just want my Ai back…

Standing under her door, I call her phone, telling I need to meet her now and I’m waiting for her. She doesn’t ask any questions almost as if she was waiting for this visit.

After few minutes, she leaves her house, wrapping around herself a bit too big for her red jacket and hiding her face behind its hood.

“Why did you lie to Gaki-san?” I ask, trying to catch her gaze from behind that hood but she hangs her head, idly kicking dirt under her feet.

“I didn’t come to judge you, I just need to know,” I almost beg her.

Screw my pride, I have to do something or I will go mad…

“What were you thinking when you heard that Niigaki-san took interest in me?”

Suddenly, I feel a knot tying around my throat.

I was laughing my ass off…but how I’m supposed to tell her this? I don’t really have anything against her, just that come on, Gaki and Koharu? No matter how I look at this, it just doesn’t seem right…

Gosh, now I want to go back home and never get back to this conversation again but I can’t run away like a coward so I just stand and stare at her, not saying anything.

“You were probably laughing…”

Damn, I feel awful! I really am the worst…

She looks up at me smiling as if we were talking about pancakes and happy Sundays.

Geez, another one who changes her moods every five seconds…

“You all probably think we don’t match each other and you are right,” her smile fades away a bit; I wouldn’t notice that if we weren’t standing under the street lamp.

“You think you aren’t good enough for Risa?” Words slip from my lips.

I didn’t want it to sound like it would be my opinion about her but it did turn out like that…

“I can’t be with her. I’m not ready for that...What such a kid like me can know about love? It’s better if she just forgets me and finds someone more appropriate…” she mutters shoving hands to her jacket’s pockets.

Gaki-san surely wouldn’t accept such an explanation; she would be following Koharu just like now Ai is following her. That’s why she came up with that Aika story…now everything makes sense.

“If that’s all Tanaka-san then I would like to go back home. Goodnight,” she bows slightly and leaves.

“Goodnight Koharu-chan…” I mutter and get back to my girlfriend.

You are wrong Koharu, you may know about love more than me…

As I come back home, Ai is still in the room just now, is sitting on the floor, leaning her head against the couch’s edge.

I change back into my pajamas and join her in the room, take place next to her and in emotionless voice tell her everything I got to know.

“Koharu thinks she doesn’t deserve Risa. Besides, she isn’t ready for a relationship. That’s why, she turned her down. However, Risa surely would try to convince her it’s not true, as for that, she made up the lie about being in love with Aika. Tell her this tomorrow and I’m sure she will give in finally.”

“You phoned Koharu?” she asks, looking up at me.

I discreetly bit my lower lip, not wanting her to notice this little gesture.

“Yeah I did,” I somehow manage to suppress the choking feeling inside of me.

“Thank you, I love you Reina-chan,” she leans her head on my shoulder.

I know I shouldn’t, since she told me thousand times that they were only friends, but sometimes I’m wondering why she isn’t with Risa? Though they are both damn stubborn, they really seem as a perfect match. They know each other for so many years; they are kind, good, responsible and caring…

I guess, Sayumi was right about that complex…but honestly, who am I? Just an egoistic, jealous fool who happened to admire her. It’s not like I’m uncertain about her love…but what if I didn’t deserve for someone like her…

“I’m sorry…” her warm breath brushes my ear and I feel a pleasant shiver running down my spine.

I gently squeeze her palm which somehow, I can’t let go no matter what...even if I’m inappropriate, I can’t, because I love her too much…

“Let’s go sleep,” I whisper and we together leave to our bedroom…

My predictions were right. Risa finally gave in and today after the concert we didn’t get another episode of leader vs sub-leader catfight. This time they stayed in the dressing room and talked like civilized people. Then they together went for a walk, at least that’s what Sayu told me ‘cause just after I got change I simply left the dressing room.

Now, I’m sitting at the bar in some restaurant, sipping my juice and thinking what Risa is going to do now? Is she going to chase after Koharu or let go? And me? Should I let go? Ai-chan certainly deserves for someone better than me so maybe it’s the right time, maybe she and Risa should…

Fuck! What are you thinking of, Reina?! If you’re going to come up with such stupid ideas then better go and drown yourself in the gutter, you idiot! You love her moron! And she loves you! That’s all that matters you retard! She won’t leave you for Risa, dumbass! And surely you shouldn’t leave her, asshole!

Wait…why am I abusing myself? Ai-chan please come back already~!

“Hey, what such a cute girl like you is doing here alone, huh?” the familiar velvet tone interrupts my brooding.

Wow, that was fast…

I turn to her as she takes seat next to me, smirking seductively. I feel my heart skipping a beat, my knees become weak and if I didn’t sit I would probably faint. She still is able to have this strange effect on me…but why is she here anyway? She supposed to be with Gaki-san now…

“Cat got your tongue?” she teases, snapping fingers before my eyes.

I grin out of happiness. She is here with me, again…

“Well, you see I have this damn, sexy girlfriend but she happens to have a heartbroken friend who currently needs her more than me...” I pout cutely, joining her game.

“What a shame…and you aren’t jealous about that friend?” she raises her eyebrow curiously.

“Maybe…a little bit…” I smile mysteriously, playing with my straw.

“I see…you must feel lonely too…” she says in her husky voice, leaning closer to me so that our knees are touching.

“A tad bit lonely, I guess…” I somehow manage to utter the answer without throwing myself at her.

Is she even aware what that week without her did to me? How much her chasing after Gaki damaged my brain? Judging by her obliviousness, I doubt that...

“What a horrible girlfriend you have,” she clucks in disapproval, crossing her arms. “Will you forgive her that?”

Not so fast honey, Reina doesn’t forgive so easily…

“Well, it depends...”

“I heard you helped her a lot, she is probably very grateful to you,” smiling charmingly she puts a bouquet of red roses before me…

Okay, Reina forgives you!

If we weren’t in a public place I would squeal happily and hug her…

“You know since you are alone, would you mind spending this night with me?” she gently strokes my cheek, looking at me.

Excitement rushes through my body as I notice that mischievous glint her brown eyes.

“But I don’t even know your name. Shouldn’t we go on a date first?”

Once in a while, I can play the unapproachable one, right?

“Let’s say, I have a hunch that we are destined to each other and I must admit you are totally my type,” she winks and stands up from her chair, reaching her hand to me.

Oh Ai-chan, Ai-chan, when will you stop to surprise me? When will you stop messing with my brain? When will you stop to amaze me? I hope that…never

“You know what, you are also my type,” I gratefully take her palm, not forgetting about my bouquet and let her lead me to our place.

Well, what can I say? If she wants Reina then I have no choice but to give her Reina she wants…
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 05:54:22 PM by peti-chan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »
Leader vs Sub-Leader!  :bangchair: :trout: :kickass: :knee:

Lol, I'm glad Ai is such a good friend and Reina's jealousy led her to get to the bottom of everything.

smiling charmingly she puts a bouquet of red roses before me…

Okay, Reina forgives you!

I think sums everything up nicely. Good work!

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2009, 06:24:57 AM »
Nice!!   :on gay:

Very cute the end :wub:, the entire chapter was very interesting,  that good that I solve everything.

Wonderful Peti-chan!  :bow:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2009, 06:42:28 AM »
Yay update  :rockon:
Having read through the story up to now, it has been told mainly in Reina's perspective so I kind of understand her insecurity, and with Koharu's surprising revelation it's making her think again. Yeah, RenAi have already been through one misunderstanding (career or me?? question), but I wouldn't mind Reina get struck by some incident that leads her to think Ai deserves better and (tries to) leave for the sake of Ai (as she would put it), just to see how Ai would react to it. I can't help but get the feeling that Reina is the one who's more in love in this story, while Ai does say she loves Reina and we've seen some chapters from her POV, but it must hurt being the one who loves more, and knows it or at least thinks it and keep asking to oneself if it's reciprocal.

Oh, leader vs sub-leader drama was great. I wonder if that happens a lot in real life..........

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »
Waaaaaah I love Reina's insecurities. It's just so cute!

has Aika just left me with the bill? I must admit, she learns fast…
I'm so gonna learn this trick :on lol:

So what it’s three o’clock in the morning? I don’t care! I just want my Ai back…
You go girl! :onioncheer:

“You know since you are alone, would you mind spending this night with me?” she gently strokes my cheek, looking at me.
Smooth move :on asmo:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Multi Colored Vox - Yellow