JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Innocence

Author Topic: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]  (Read 58323 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 16. Unexpected guests]
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »
lmao gaybar.  XD
some crazy party.
S-M?!  :mon lol:
hawt last part.  :mon star:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2008, 05:13:28 AM »
The way that Aichan had insight into the wine that Yuko gave, is she going to have similar insight to the earrings that Nacchi gave? Wouldn't surprise me if those earrings held more personal meaning than a pair that she just picked up from the store.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #142 on: July 04, 2008, 07:28:57 PM »
strawb3rrykream Firstly I don't have any idea why I always wrote Yuko's name with "o"  :? but I've immediately corrected it in all chapters so it's good that you pointed that out :) Secondly...
Nice to know that the pandas and Aika are still good little girls. (But Aika probably isn't after spending the party with Yuko!)

Well we'll find out that soon... :twisted:

Wow, I... don't know what to think of that chapter. XD

Fun...

I left rokun speechless XD and with arousen imagination :twisted: the leader's dessert was delicious... :drool:

Yeah, it sounds like a gaybar and that's fun... :wub:

Yeah H!P gaybar is fun! :lol:

and the chocolate lotion bottle is empty!  I was looking forward to them using it..  :lol:

Then check rokun's story in perv section 8)

Looks like KameShige and I think a like :twisted: Except when I gave my best friend chocolate body lotion it wasn't empty and she also proceeded to tell me details after she used it :cry:

Well, I've bought my friend red fluffy handcuffs but unfortunately she lost them the day after her birthday party XD

S-M?!  :mon lol:

:twisted:

The way that Aichan had insight into the wine that Yuko gave, is she going to have similar insight to the earrings that Nacchi gave? Wouldn't surprise me if those earrings held more personal meaning than a pair that she just picked up from the store.

Those earrings will be something like bone of contention but not exactly :mon dunno:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2008, 07:29:33 PM »
It was hard to write this one and I'm still not fully satisfied with it :sweatdrop: Fortunately Reina's POV was much more easier to write :) And I have an announcement next friday I'm going on holidays and it means no updates till I come back. I'll try to post new chap on friday but I'm not sure if I find time for this...If not then you'll have to wait for three weeks or so...So, gomenasai :(

Missing Piece

“Ano...mhm...Reina...” I gasp as her body softly lands on mine.

“Wha...? Still not enough?...”She murmurs in a low voice and licks my ear.

“No...I mean..mhmmm....my hands are...numb...”

Holding hands above your head for more than an hour is enough for blood to drain away from the limbs...

She lifts her head to eye me up and down suspiciously.

“What you don’t believe me?”

Right, the fear of being deprived of the absolute dominance over me is bigger than the concern of my withered hands...

“Ok...where do you have the keys?”

Keys?...Wait...handcuffs need keys to be opened, right?...I was at Miki’s house she gave me pink handcuffs then this man...no keys....I was at Yossy’s place she gave me purple handcuffs and then she and Rika...no keys...Gah! I forgot about the keys!

“Ai-chan...the keys....”She waves a hand before my eyes.

How could I forget to take the keys?!

“Keys?...” That’s the only word I’m able to stutter in amazement of my stupidity.

“Yeah...you use them to open doors, cars and sometimes...handcuffs....”

I know what it is, the problem is that I don’t know where it is....

“As I thought...you forgot about the keys...” She straddles me having her hands on hips.

“Gome....but ‘hen I’was at Miki’s’partament d’then he’ame’nd Rika’was with Yossy’nd I’tally...”

“Shh!” She silences me with her hand. “Your Fukui accent is the last thing I need now...and don’t apologize to me after all it’s not my problem.” She says flatly and jumps down from the bed.

Huh?! She is going to leave me like that?! Letting me to die in slow agony?! No!!!

“Reina! Don’t leave me!!!” I cry as her back vanishes behind the bedroom door.

“Ai-chan be quiet!”

Is she going to Miki and Yossy to ask them for keys?... In the middle of the night?! Leaving me in this empty dark room, handcuffed to her bed?! And she even tells me to be quiet?...Why I let her to do this to me?...I had a completely different plan...She should be in my situation!

“Rei...!”

She came back!

“I found a clip.” She states showing me a small shining metal thing in her hand.

“Oh good so you weren’t going to leave me...”

She sits down on the edge of the bed and begins to turn the clip in the lock. After a second my right hand is free again.

“Sugoi! Have you done that before?” I shake my numb hand to bring back the flow of blood in it.

“Of course. Before I joined Morning Musume I’d spent years in prison. I know how to deal with handcuffs.”

“....”

“What?...I’m joking Ai-chan!” She giggles releasing my second hand.

“Yeah, I knew it was a joke...”

I wonder if the blood not only left my hands but also my brain since for a second I took her seriously.

“Mou~Ai-chan you can be so naive sometimes...”

Naive?...Oh and you of course aren’t naive at all, leaving these handcuffs next to me just like that...

“Ai-chan...what are you....”

I’ll show you who is the naive one here...

Two quick cunning moves and my cute Reina rises hands above her head in a surrender gesture. It’s not maybe a voluntary surrender but she won’t regret it...I promise...

“Ok...one more time....take it out...now slowly put it inside...That’s good....now try to the left...no wait to the right...”

Mou~ Why she was able to do it so quickly and I can’t?...I’m so useless....

“Ai-chan hurry up...my hands are numb, pale and cold....You are trying to open these handcuffs for over an hour!” She exclaims dramatically as I frown at her.

She isn’t helping me with her complaining...I’m doing my best to open them...

“Yatta! I did it!” I hug her in the moment of great happiness.

My Reina won’t lose her precious hands!

“Ok so, open the second handcuff, or you know what....I’ll better do this by myself.” She takes the clip from my hand and although she is right handed she opens the handcuff in one second with her left hand.

She really joked about that prison before?...Cause I’m starting to have doubts concerning her past...

She puts away the handcuffs and covers herself with sheet, turning back at me.

“Nee, Reina are you mad at me?...” I lean my chin on her shoulder caressing gently her slightly red wrist.

“No, I’m not mad at you...” She turns around to me, softly squeezing my palm in hers “But next time if you are going to give me something that requires the usage of keys...don’t forget to take them too, ok?” I nod like a scolded kid.

She snuggles to me and after the evening and the night full of surprises we finally fall asleep...

The first thing I do after I open my eyes is to check what time is it. I even do this when we have a day off...

“10 o’clock.” I state and roll onto my back.

“Ai-chan, we don’t have to go anywhere today yet you still check the time....” Reina mumbles smacking her wet lips and having her eyes still closed.

And you are always drooling and wriggling around the bed while sleeping and I don’t point it out to you...

“And what is this new tradition of greeting me in the morning by sticking out your tongue?”

I shouldn’t react to my thoughts with facial expressions...

“You won’t get away with that only by smiling sweetly...If you want to greet me with your tongue, at least do it properly...” She leans closer demonstrating me what did she mean by her words...

“That’s better...” She rolls onto her back with satisfied grin on her face.

As I bring back very, let's say vivid memories from the previous night, I realize I still haven’t asked about one thing...I saw very impressive gift from Gaki(that now lies somewhere on the floor.....)Very predictable present from Yuko...an incomplete gift from the harassers which was a great disappointment cause I really like chocolate...but I don’t know...

“What gift Nacchi gave you?” At the sound of Abe’s name her grin quickly fades away and she narrows her eyebrows.Without a word she leaves to her living room and gets back with a small red box in her hands.She throws it to me with scornful grimace like it'd be a piece of trash. I catch the box giving her a confused look as she gets back to bed and unceremoniously lays down not interested how will I react to the present.

I slowly open the box, who knows what’s in it since she is so pissed off.However, the box hides only a pair of harmless, silver, heart-shaped earrings.

“Trashy aren’t they?”

Wow...What a hostile attitude...I’m amazed that Nacchi was able to leave her apartment in one piece...

“They aren’t so bad...” I mutter timidly not sure how she will react to this opinion.

My fears turn out to be justified as she flashes me a glare and shivers run through my body.

“Whatever...I don’t care you can take them if you want.” She says directing her gaze back at the ceiling.

Well, they’re cute but...

“No. they are yours.Nacchi gave them to you not to me.” I declare closing the box and handing it back to her but she ignores my move not even taking hands from under her head.

“Those earrings can be the most expensive and fashionable earrings in the whole world but as long as they’re from Abe-san...I don’t want them...” She spits her name with such a contempt that it’s scares me somehow. I suddenly feel like the temperature in the room would fall beneath zero...

Isn’t she overreacting? It’s like she herself would be dumped by her...I need to explain to her everything since she knows only Maki’s point of view...

“Reina I know Maki is your friend but...”

“And what she isn’t yours?I thought you think the same as me.”She stands up not letting me to finish my sentence and faces me with cold piercing gaze.

What’s up with this accusing tone? It makes me feel uneasy...

“Well, I did until I've talked with Nacchi. Listen, she did that for Maki’s own good.”

“Her good?” She asks, visibly offended by my words. “And what’s so good about being dumped and hurt? “

Why is she attacking me like this? I just want to tell her how it really was...

But instead of me explaining to her she explains to me.

“Maki told me everything...although lately things were tense between them Gochin still believed that Abe would leave with her after seeing that she was ready to do anything for her...but for Abe career is more important than the person who truely loves her!...” She ends her tirade shouting.

These eyes...they are no longer cold...they are sad..sorrowful...and her words spoken in this wavery voice...sting my heart...Is Maki that important to her?...

“Oh come on Reina, she’ll get over her eventually...You’ll see she’ll make a bigger career than Aya...Nacchi knows about this that’s why she doesn’t want to ruin it by some kind of scandal...”

It’s Maki, she is strong, she’ll be ok. Reina doesn’t have to worry about her so much....Time heals wounds....Besides, it’s not like Nacchi isn’t suffering...it’s also hard for her...

“But Maki doesn’t care about her career! She cares about Abe!” She shouts into my face.

I don’t get her reaction...Are we arguing? If so then about what? About Maki and Natsumi? Cause I think she shouldn’t be blamed for everything while she thinks it’s her fault that her friend is suffering now? But if it’s only about that then why she’s on  the verge of  tears? Why her words hurt me? Why it feels like she would be angry at me not at Abe?...

“And what would you do? Would you leave with me?”

“Me?...”I mutter under my breath.

A while ago I’d say I’d leave with you...Everything was perfect we were lying in each other arms...We were happy...It could last forever....

Don’t make the same mistake as I did...It’s ok now when you are both young and in the same band but…don’t be fooled by that...

I freeze as Natsumi’s words echoes at the back of my mind ....

What if she meant that it won’t last forever no matter what we’ll do and no matter how careful we’ll be? I never seriously thought we could be caught...I always tried to deny that fact... And what if I’m not even ready for “forever”...Nacchi couldn’t face it despite her experience and maturity...even Yuko didn’t find courage to follow me then and I was the one who...ran away...What if I tell Reina now yes and then ran away again?...Maybe Nastumi meant that I should end this before I’ll hurt Reina even more like she hurt Maki...

“You wouldn’t leave with me....you always are so serious about your job.”She answers for me angry with my hesitation.

I want to deny her words but I choke and only tears creep down my cheeks as I turn away my head.

“Why don’t you say anything?!” She shakes me by the shoulders. “Do I mean anything to you?Or maybe I’m just a toy to fulfill your cravings? I saw how you were looking at me back then.You wanted to join them, right?” I look at her with my moist eyes wide open.

Is this what she really thinks?....Maybe she’s right..maybe I just wanted to fulfill my cravings from that time with Yuu-chan...After all, it started from...but...

“And what about you, huh? You also aren’t so saint...maybe I’m just a substitute for Gocchin who isn’t available....” I sob quietly.

“I can’t belive you said it....” Her warm hands leave my shoulders.

Why don’t I stop her? Why I don’t tell myself again that I won’t let this to end in some stupid way? Like I did durnig rehearsal when she was running away from me in tears and I didn’t know why...

“What are you doing?” I ask dumbly like I would be blind and didn’t know what the action of dressing up means.

“Are you blind? I’m leaving.” She hisses through her clenched teeth.

“Reina please stay....I didn’t mean it...”

“Oh is that so?Then find out what you've meant and give me a call...” She walks out of her room.

“Reina but it’s your home!” I couldn’t come up with stupider argument but if she doesn’t want to stay because of me then maybe this will convince her...

“Right, so you leave.”

But I don’t want to...I want to stay with you...

“No...Reina, I’m sorry...I....”

“Forget it!”

....love you....

“You can stay here if you want, I don’t care! Here are the keys.” She throws at me shining metal things which I don’t even bother to catch.

“Reina!” I jerk at the sound of slamming doors. “Don’t leave me...”

It feels like those doors are never going to open again.It’s like I’m sentenced to life in prison where everything reminds me about her. All because I've said something stupid...no...it’s because of my indecisiveness...

I curl up clasping my hands around the pillow and shut my eyes hoping it’ll stop tears from running down but it doesn’t help in any way.

Why I had to justify Natsumi’s actions? Was I justifying myself by doing that?...

My head begins to ache from crying but inside, some kind of undefined pain hurts even more...

“Reina!” I jerk awake but she isn’t here.I must have fallen asleep tired from crying and now when I see that it wasn’t a nightmare I feel like crying again.

Something fluffy yet hard digs into my hand...handcuffs...

Gosh, what a stupid idea for a present...She was right I’m nothing more than a perverted freak!

I throw it away and a sound of breaking glass echoes in my mind.

“Great, I’m even devastating her apartment...I’m so unbelievably pathetic...” I sigh fed up with everything.

I leave the bed and pick up the photo which fell down from the shelf.It’s a photo of 4th generation members, 5th and 6th. We are all grinning like idiots. Yossy with Miki have some dumb expressions. A weak smile spreads across my face...

Everything would be much more easier if those two were still in the band....

My eyes uncontrollably search Reina in the picture.She is with her fellow generation members smiling brightly.She had 14 years old then.I’ve would never thought then that we would end up like this...I promised to do my best but again I screwed up everything...I look at myself...she is there, next to me like always...Should I call her? I’m always relying on her, using her kind heart to deal with my own problems...But she knows me the best...so maybe she’ll help me to understand myself...

I look for my phone and dail the number. After a while a happy voice greets me.

“Ai-chan!”

“Gaki...”I confirm her identity in a shaky voice.

“Ai-chan....is something wrong?”

“Could you come to Reina’s place?” I mutter with pangs of conscience that again I’m bothering her.

“To Reina? Why? Did something happpen to her?”

Yes and no....

“No...I mean...if you can’t, that’s ok.”

“No. I’m not busy now I’ll be in 15 minutes ok?”

“Mhm...” I nod, even though she can’t notice this little sign of agreement. In the end, I’m relieved that she answered like that...

This 15 minutes feels like hours.I look through the window searching for any sign of her presence.I wonder if I’m really searching for her or is it Reina who I really want to see there...

The grey clouds block the sunlight. It’s raining heavily...I hope she has a jacket with a hood cause she hasn’t taken an umbrella...Well, she probably is already at Eri’s or Sayu’s house or anywhere else...far away from me...I feel like one of those characters from novels I read...Shame this is reality which is much more depressing than fiction...

Knock, knock

It’s her!

I run to the door, open it and see...Gaki’s face...

How stupid of me to think that it was Reina...She was right I am naive....

“Ai-chan what happened?” I must look really badly as her eyes are much more wider than in her usual shock.

“Reina...” Words stuck in my throat. I don’t want to admit to myself that she has left me...I suddenly feel very weak and tired...I probably would have fallen to my knees if Gaki’s arms weren’t there, ready to catch me...

I finally manage to settle down a bit after explaining to her the whole situation. We sit on Reina’s bed. I clench my shaky palms around the warm cup with tea that Risa prepared for me.

She was right I wouldn’t survive without her...

She looks at me with such a pity in her eyes that I myself almost believe that I’ve deserved for it....but I didn’t....cause it’s all my fault...

“Ai-chan remember what you told me when I admitted to love Koharu?” She asks stroking my head.

Something about that Upfront can’t change the fact that we’re humans with feelings...

I nod sobbing, staring at the black liquid that fills Reina’s favourite cup.

Do I even have a right to drink from it her tea?...

“I only said that cause that’s what Yossy would say as the leader...but I’m not like her...I’m not so strong as she is and I never will be...I’m a coward...” I deny her arguments before she is able to say them.

“Yeah, you aren’t like her but if you were so serious about your job like Reina stated you would order me to forget about Koharu and certainly you wouldn’t let  Eri and Sayu be together. It’s true that you care about the band and career but you care even more about your friends.”She lifts my chin from above the cup.“More about them than about yourself...You didn’t tell me about Reina cause you didn’t want to worry me but eventually you trusted in me...Now is your turn to believe in yourself...”

Is it really a matter of trusting in yourself? I really thought that we can be together forever....So, why I’m hesitating again?...

“You weren’t panicing when Gocchin and Abe was caught, right? So, you knew that you can face even a situation like that cause you love Reina.”

Was I thinking like that? I was shocked that Nastumi left Maki just like Reina was but Nacchi’s words caused that I saw that situation from a totally different perspective and made me aware of the fact that we really can be next...

“Ai-chan?” She waves a hand before my eyes.

“Don’t worry I’m listening to you.” I smile at her, guessing what she meant by that question.

However, something is wrong.Normally Gaki’s words convince me.After that accident at the rehearsal I thought that as long as she was by my side I could handle everything so why I feel like she would be missing some important part...Right! She doesn’t know about Yuko!

“Gaki!” I put away the cup and grab her shoulders. “I’m sorry but there is still one thing that I hid behind you.Do you know with whom I had my first kiss?”

“With Reina?...”She is slightly terrified by my sudden outburst of energy.

“No!With Nakazawa-san! ”

“Ee?!!” She looks at me like I would admit to killing somebody.

“I’ll explain you later but now I have to go.” I jump of the bed.

“Are you going to look for Reina?”

“No...I’m going to find answers to my questions.” I state firmly. She looks at me astonished, not knowing what to say.

“Ok...but before you leave...what’s this?” She asks halfly worried halfly amused, taking the purple handcuff from the table.

“Doesn’t matter. Thanks for everything and take care of  Reina’s apartment.”I give her a hug, grab the handcuff from her hand and leave.

If she won’t help me then there is no one who can...

“Ai-chan?What brings you here?” Before I’m able to say even a simple “Hi” my stomach answers for me with a loud growl.

I haven’t eaten anything from that grapefruit accident...

“Did you mistaken my house with a restaurant?” She giggles, I also start to laugh but soon it turns into cry...

“Gosh, you don’t have to cry. I’ll give you something to eat if you want so bad.” I chuckle through tears wiping them off.

“Come in.” She leads me to the inside and leaves me in the living room while she goes to the kitchen and begins to prepare something.

I take a sit on the leather black couch and look around the room. It’s clean and cosy no one would expect a room like that knowing Yuko’s character.She has a few green plants standing in the corners. The walls are pure white so it’s really bright here despite the lack of sun behind the windows. It’s first time when I’m here and there isn’t any party going on...

“Quiet isn’t it?” She asks placing a plate with yakiniku before me.

“Yeah...” I smile rubbing my face to clean it from tears. Although I’m hungry I don’t really feel like eating.I’m afraid I’ll throw up if I eat anything.

“Does it look that bad? I thought you didn’t mind meat.” I shake my head in denial.

It’s not the food...it’s just my throat feels like it’d be squeezed and nothing will go trough it....

“Ok, so what’s the problem if it’s not about the food?” I stare at her.

I had so many questions yet I forgot all of them and again tears speak for me...

“Reina...left me...” I cling to her like I’d be scared that she also may do this....again...

“Shhh..calm down...It’s ok I won’t go anywhere...”

Has she figured out this by my firm grasp?Or does she know me better than I thought?...I don’t know but her warm body and gentle embrance calms me down and I’m finally able to tell her my story...

“Gosh, I’ll kill Nacchi....Shame I didn’t come in earlier.”

I didn’t really want to sentence Nacchi to death penalty when I was coming here...

“But it’s not her fault...” I lift my head from her chest .

“Again you’re doing this...”

“What am I doing?”

“Defending her...Tell me something, why did you escape back then?”

Huh?...We didn’t suppose to talk about this now....It’s in the past now....It only confirms the truth about me being a coward.

“You don’t want to say? Ok, then I’ll tell you...Cause firstly you thought “why the great leader of H!P is interested in someone so useless as me” and secondly because if someone came in and saw us we would be in huge trouble.”

Well...I guess it’s true but she just confirmed what I thought a second ago...

“However, what would happen if someone had entered the room and I’d have told that it was only my fault and that I should be blamed for everything while you were just a poor victim?”

But I’m not completely without a blame here...

“I’d say that it wasn't true...” I murmur looking down.

“So, obviously you would risk your short, still developing and promising career to defend me...and to Reina’s question, a week ago, how would you answer?”

“A week ago? That I’d leave with her but...”

“But Nacchi reawaken your doubts and fears from which Reina has almost healed you. You've even accepted your fate as the leader. But then you thought “right my senpai didn’t manage to refuse men in black suits and someone like me would? No way!”. What’s more...the accident from your past confirmed your suspicions....I did that by not following you for what you’ve waited...but I wanted to...I wanted to tell you that I loved you and I was sure you would accept my feelings cause...” She hestitates lowering her gaze.

“Cause I loved you....”I finish for her dispelling her doubts.

I’m amazed by the way she reads through me. She does know me better than I know myself....

“Exactly, cause if you hadn’t you wouldn’t have let it to go that far....However, then I thought gosh, Yuko you are so stupid. She is 17 you are 32.She has a talent and bright future and you can only drag her to the bottom...so I didn’t run after you...But thank god someone younger, cuter and what’s the most important, who loved you has appeared...then you began to believe in yourself until Nacchi showed up with her cute crying face...”

This burning flame of hatred....I recognize it...Reina also had this galre while she was talking about Nacchi....I gulp, thinking what those two could do to her when they’d both meet her...

“But you aren’t like Nacchi believe me...Besides the truth is that...she used the whole situation to break up with Gocchin...she was scared of telling her that straightforward...She always was afraid that someone might take Maki away from her so she kept their relationship in secret but when Maki’s career grew bigger and they saw each other more rarely, she felt like she was no longer needed like she was just a burden to her...so she decided to end this... ”

“Wha?...so why did she tell me all that?...”

“Well, I highly doubt that she knew what she was talking about...She’s in a serious depression...But anyway, you don’t have to give up your career. It’s not so hard to hide your relationship in H!P. However, I can’t believe you haven’t realized that by yourself. You knew about Yossy and Miki, right? So, you knew it was possible to have a relationship within the band.”

“Yeah but I’m not like them...”

“And what is so special about them?Beside that one can be a mean bitch and the second had problems with figuring out her own sex.” I look at her in terror.

“Ok maybe I’ve said too much but if that doesn’t convince you than look at me I’m 35 without a husband and no one even suspects that...”

“You’re into young girls?”

I just had to say this...someone had to rise her awareness...

“That’s not what I really wanted to say but maybe you are right...And even if they catch you before you’ll talk with them call me and I’ll certainly do something about this.” She grins proudly.

Why do I have the feeling that she has greater authority in not only H!P but also in Upfront than anyone would ever think?...

“But what if Reina was right and I care only about her body...”

“Oh come on! That’s the stupidest argument which Reina could come up with! Who used first those handcuffs?”

“She...” My leader gives me a suggestive look to hint me the answer.

“So, you mean that she’s with me only for sex?...”

“What?! No! Geez, what I’ve meant is that you both want the same.You want her and she wants you cause you love each other!” I feel stupid that she has to explain to me all those things...It’s like I’m 17 again and she has to remind me about my Fukui accent....But I guess I need this...If I can’t find out for myself what I feel I need someone who will end this chaos in my head (for which she partially is responsible)...

“Nevertheless, it doesn’t change the fact that she has ran away....”I sigh deeply as I remind myself that I’m here because I couldn’t stop her...

“Well, she is an act first then think type.In her eyes your hesitation and defending Abe pose might have looked like Abe’s refusal to Maki. But I believe I don’t have to tell you what you should do to convince her that she was wrong, right?”

“I must find her...”I say to myself.

“Yep, so don’t you ever doubt again in yourself, ok?” She puts on her Yankii tone to show me she is totally serious. “Listen, you’re the leader now and is up to you what kind of leader you’ll be and to tell you the truth you’re doing quite well.When I was the leader that damn Nacchi got the most vocal parts and everyone were always saying how cute she was...”

Gosh, I’m scared that because of me someone will suffer a real pain...but if she helped me maybe she can also do something for her...

“Yuu-chan can you do me a favour?”

“Ok, ok I’ll leave Aika alone...”

“Yeah that too....but  could you do something for Maki and Nacchi and bring them together again?”

“Gosh, you won’t give up till you make everyone around you happy, huh?Or are you afraid that Maki may steal Reina from you?” She looks at me slyly and my cheeks cover with red hue.

Maybe it is a selfish wish caused by my hidden jealousy...

“Nacchi told me not to interfer...but I’ll see what can I do...”

I thank her with my smile but remind myself that she expected a different way of showing her my gratitude.

“Thanks Yuu-chan.” I kiss her cheek and realize that even she is able to blush cutely.

“Go before I’ll decide to take from Reina someone who should have been mine.” She smirks coolly.Guess she wants to deny her embarrassment.

“Oh come on, I’m too old for you.” I tease her also paying back with a smirk.

However, she doesn’t response to my joke like I’d expect...She looks down for a second and meets my eyes again this time smiling weakly.

“Yuu...chan..”I mutter as she leans closer to me and kisses my forehead.

“Go...” Her whisper is hardly audible but I could swear it sounded almost like she would be sad or regretted something however I don’t ask any questions.I don’t need to.I already know everything so I just leave...

I love her....no longer in way that I loved her a few years ago but I’m sure she understands as she grins waving at me from behind her window....

I stand on an empty dark street feeling as anxiety leaves my mind and my heart. It’s like a terrible storm has just ended and not only I realize that I’m alive but also that nothing bad has really happened. Maybe it was just my imagination and it really was an ordinary rain?...Nevermind...Now when I’ve finally found my missing piece to the past I must find my missing piece to the future...Gosh, I’m definitely too metaphorical tonight...

I briskly walk through the damp streets, stepping into puddles from time to time but don’t really pay attention to this insignificant fact. Street lamps light my way ahead and I’m finally able to see my destination.

Eri’s house is the closest to hers and since it was raining she might have gone to her....

I ring the doorbell and Eri opens with Sayu standing right behind her.

“Ai-chan?”

Have I changed that much that I’m no longer recognizable or is it because it’s 9 pm?

“Hi...I...” I want to explain the reason of my late visit but Eri doesn’t let me to say anything.

“Wait. If it’s about Reina we are really, really, sorry. We promise to apologize to her and even buy her flowers if it’s necessary.” As she finishes I open my mouth to speak up but instead of hearing my own voice a hear Sayu’s.

“Yeah, we admit that we overdid this time but I swear we wouldn’t really do anything to her. Well, maybe some tickling but that’s all. We just wanted to tease her a little bit since she always plays a tough girl before us.” They both look at me with sincere expressions of regret written all over their faces.

Ok...but wait...normally they never admit to things they did while being drunk...

“You remember what you did yesterday?” Their face turn even more regretful as they give me slight nods.

“You were sober?”

“Enough to know what we were doing...” Eri mutters hanging her head as if afraid of meeting my face.

“Geez, I can’t belive this.” I shake my head in astonishment. I would scold them if had time but I have much more important things to accomplish than this.“You don’t know where Reina is?”

“No...” Sayu looks confused at Eri.“And why? Has something happened?”

“Oh my gah! Don’t tell me that what’ve done to her caused a trauma, she shut herself from the outside world and ran away!” I rise my eyebrow at Eri.

Sometimes I wonder what does she hide under that skull of hers...

“Eri is this even possible to happen to anyone?” Sayu mercilessly destroys her girlfriend’s theory.Kame sighs looking down in sign of accepting her defeat.

“No... we had an argument...but I’ll explain you later.” I quickly add before they are able to interview me.” Now I have to go.Bye!” I run and wave a them but just as I’m about to go down the stairs I stop abruptly realizing something very important.

Right....As a leader I have to warn them before they will end up in an emotional mess just like me...like we I guess....

I turn on my heel and go back to them.They still stand stunned in open doors.

“One more thing, it’s not that hard to keep in secret your relationship in H!P.” I pat their shoulders and turn around to leave them but stop again...

However....

“But you two still, be more careful, ok?” They nod gaping at me probably wondering have I gone mad.

Maybe they’ve already known that...After all, they also seem to be pretty close to Nakazawa-san lately...Well, nevermind I had to do that since who knows what may happen and if Yossy and Miki had told me that Yuko’s authority is far much greater than anyone would ever suspect, I wouldn’t wander around dark streets in search of my girlfriend...However, I can’t blame them...after all it’s not them who didn’t answer Reina’s question...

If she wasn’t with Eri and Sayu then there is only one place to where she could go...Was I afraid to admit this from the beginning? I look at the pitch black sky above me and a drop falls on my cheek then another and then...I’m completely soaked...Anyway, I must go before it’ll be too late...

Somehow, the closer I’m to those doors the slower I walk, like the confidence would be draining away from me with each step...

“Knock or not to knock....” I ask myself  finally facing the door.

And what if it supposed to be like this?...What if she’ll be happier with her?... What if they both will be happy together?...

An image of angry chibi Yuko with a baseball bat pops up in my head shouting to me BAKA!

“Ok, ok I get it...No more running away...Geez, I’m talking to myself...It’s certainly a sign that I need Reina back....”

I knock to the door and patiently wait till someone will open it.

“Gah! Another one! Have you all forgotten about an invention called umbrella? Or do you think that since I left Upfront I’ve became an umbrella seller?”

“Ano...” I don’t know how to respond to this blunt and unconventional greeting. But just as Maki’s frown turns into a warm smile I realize it was just a joke.

“Reina! Someone came to see you!” She shouts and leaves me in the entrance.

She is here...but what should I tell her?

Nervousness and excitement wage a battle inside of me and my body begins to tremble uncontrollably as now she is within my sight. I carefully observe her serious face she wants to stay expressionless but for split second I’m able to notice something flickering in her eyes.

I know what...

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 17. Missing Piece]
« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »
No...peti-chan....don't leave! I'll be sad... :(
This chapter actually made me scream out loud! XD Ai-chan forgetting the keys was so typical. She'd probably forget her head occasionally if it wasn't attached to her! :D I'm having suspicions about Reina not being in prison too! :P I've tried the whole clip thing but it's never worked for me! Shit, Abe!!!!! :thumbdown: Making Ai-chan doubt her love for Reina! Gaki's right. She is a good leader because she's allowing these relationships. She has compassion. As well as taking her job seriously. She knows in her heart that love is more important than work. Whoa, Yuko! She's all wise and shit. Ew and I think she needs to leave Aika alone too! :lol: And Yuko still kinda loves Ai-chan. Sad but weird at the same time. Aw, SayuEri was so cute, all apologizing! Maki's pretty funny! 8) I hope they make up and have lots of sex spend lots of quality time together again. I really really hope Reina doesn't get with Maki! And I don't care if Maki and Abe make up but I don't want Abe to hurt her again.
So many demands huh? :D

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »
Damn you for leaving! wahhh I want another update now (even though I just finished reading this one XD)

As weird as it seems to me...its so cute how Yuko still loves Ai...and sad
and and...damn you abe! *growl*
I hope Ai and Reina are going to be okay (but I'm sure they are because it would be very mean of you if they wern't...)

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2008, 02:49:12 AM »
“And what is so special about them?Beside that one can be a mean bitch and the second had problems with figuring out her own sex.” I look at her in terror.
:rofl: This totally cracks me up..

Now I start to think that this is far more intriguing than a "I-love-you; you-love-me" kinda fic :P Let's see..Ai is probably feeling uncertain about the relationship and she somewhat feels jealous towards Maki...And many things, if the feelings are transformed into concrete actions, geesh, it will mess up everyone. :D But, Ai is kinda mean to call Risa over and talk for a few sentences and leave like that..Poor Gaki-san! :(

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »
lmao, just for sex XD
wat a cute theary Kamei had.  :rofl:
woah! need the next chappie.~  :wub:
ganbare~

Offline berryzkouboumm1989

• uhhh...
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2008, 02:02:37 AM »
Another AWESOME chapter! :farofflook:

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2008, 04:19:50 AM »
Argh IT'S ALL NACCHI'S FAULT!!!! :angry: Nakazawa better get her whipped into shape... she told her not to interfere... pfft... like she should listen to that from a girl not in her right mind...

Right. So I have a little Nacchi resentment after this last chapter. :P Can't help it, writing my little takeoff thing got me attached to what you're doing. :P

At first I was so worried when Ai realized Reina would have gone to Maki's... afraid of what she'd find... But *whew* it looks like everything's all right, even though it's still uncertain what that look in Reina's eye was... Or was it just her wonkyness :heart:? :lol:

Anyway this chapter was evil, but at least you actually tie things up in the arcs that you start (hot sex it's all good - bad fight - hint at a makeup), whereas I can't help but torture readers...  :ph43r: Ah well, glad they have you for the happy fluffy outlet. :) Keep it up...

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2008, 10:56:35 PM »
No...peti-chan....don't leave! I'll be sad... :(

Damn you for leaving!

I don't want to leave but unfortunately I don't have a choice....I'll miss you guys :cry: Gosh I don't even want to think how many updates I'll miss... :sweatdrop:

Ai-chan forgetting the keys was so typical. She'd probably forget her head occasionally if it wasn't attached to her! :D

I think exactly the same  :rofl:

and and...damn you abe! *growl* 

Argh IT'S ALL NACCHI'S FAULT!!!! :angry: Nakazawa better get her whipped into shape... she told her not to interfere... pfft... like she should listen to that from a girl not in her right mind...

Right. So I have a little Nacchi resentment after this last chapter. :P

Eto... :sweatdrop: After my holidays I come back with NacchixMaki side story...we'll see what then you'll think about her... XD

But, Ai is kinda mean to call Risa over and talk for a few sentences and leave like that..Poor Gaki-san! :(

Oh don't worry about her soon she'll get more attention... :twisted:

Another AWESOME chapter! :farofflook:

Sankyu :D

lmao, just for sex XD

Heh 8)

Anyway this chapter was evil, but at least you actually tie things up in the arcs that you start (hot sex it's all good - bad fight - hint at a makeup), whereas I can't help but torture readers...  :ph43r: Ah well, glad they have you for the happy fluffy outlet. :)

Well, I'm too much into happy fluffy to be a good torturer though I wanted to be one XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »
Comment replies? Does this mean you're posting the chapter next?

-wedges in between- o____o

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »
After all I managed to post it :) :cow: So now you are going to get to know Reina's POV :D Oh and Ai-chan mentions here things from chap 8 Overactive imagination :sweatdrop: Just in case if someone would forget as that chap was only from Reina's POV :)

Selfish me

I shut the door using my whole strength to convince her that I wasn’t joking about leaving her and hope at the same time that the sound of slamming doors will wake her up and she’ll finally realize what’s going on.I run down the stairs, jump through the door and land on a crowded street. I’m so pissed off that I could blow up the whole world. I turn into emptier alley and notice an empty can.

Guess I have to satisfy myself with this...

I kick the silver can and if the coach of Gatas saw that kick I would right away replace Miki or Yossy in the team.

Reina you fool! How could you think that she’d say yes?! Do you even know that girl as she changes her personality every five minutes?! First she is on Maki’s side then on Abe’s...First she provokes you then holds you back...like in Taiwan ...A stupid book was more important than me! I should have biten her harder back then, I was too gentel...She tells me that she loves me but doesn’t even bother to stop me as I walk away....Gosh, shame that I didn’t handcuff her to myself then she wouldn’t be able to leave me...but wait...I’m the one who has left her...Whatever! The fact remains that she has made me homeless! Now....where should I go? To Eri or Sayu? No freaking way! After what those two did yesterday I won’t show my face to them quickly. Besides, I’m hungry and I don’t feel like being poisoned by any of them. Ok, so to the restaurant!

I’m staring through the window glass as people eat their warm meals.

And I stand here, freezing to death cause I haven’t taken the damn wallet!!! Gah! I can’t belive this is happening!

I look for some can around me but as I don’t find any I decide to wreak my fury on the nearest street lamp...which turns out to be much harder than I’ve thought.

“Fuck!” I shout jumping on my left leg.

Great...I’m homeless, without money and now I’m a cripple! Could this be worse?

My answer qucikly comes right from the sky....One drop...second...

Oh you must be joking me...What next? Drunk Eri and Sayu? Gleeful Rika? Angry Nakazawa? An Armageddon?!! But I guess...it’s not so bad that it rains...that way no one will notice my tears...

It’s amazing how people in desperation don’t control their own bodies and it seems like it happens very often to me cause I don’t have any idea how I’ve found myself under her doors.

Do I really want her to open them?...

Before I’m able to answer myself  she stands before me probably wondering is it me or is it the ghost of me.

“Reina? What are you doing here? Please come in.” She drags me to the inside before I’m able to say anything.

“You’re totally soaked. Give me your jacket before I’ll have a lake in the corridor.” I
obediently hand her my jacket, which is heavier from the amount of water that it sucked in, and she vanishes behind the frame door of her bathroom.

I stand in the corridor where big mirror hangs on the wall and look at my miserable reflection. I’m drenched to the skin. My face is pale and now I notice that my teeth are chattering of what I wasn’t even aware.

Look how you’ve ended up after two months fo being with your Leader...

“Hey wake up! Or I’ll start to call you a sleeping princess instead of Yankii...Don’t look at me like that just go inside.” Again I carry out her order without a word, go to her living room and plop in a very comfortable couch.

“Here.” She throws a towel at me. As I take it off from my head I give her a look which I hope she interprets as “don’t mess with me in this state”. I rub my head while listening to her as she shouts to me from the kitchen.

“Mou~Reina, next time when you’re planing to visit me check the forecast first or at least look through the window.”

“Weather was the last thing about which I was thinking...” I mutter to myself.

“Huh? What are you mumbling under your breath?”

“No...nothing...” I stutter taking from her a cup of hot chocolate. I clench my cold shivering hands around it.

That’s what I need now...

“So, why were you crying?” I jerk at her comment.

Right, you can’t hide your red swollen eyes Reina...but she couldn’t bring up that topic more subtly, could she?...

I sigh looking at the dark sweet liquid that fills my cup.

Should I really be here? But now there is no turning back...

“I had an argument with Ai-chan.” I say quickly and take a sip of chocolate hoping that its sweetness will kill the bitterness I’m feeling inside.

“Oh...” She nods like she’d understand everything but nothing at the same time.

“Over you and Abe...” I explain shortly.

“Me and Natsumi? Wait, I’m not sure if I understand.”

How can she understand while I even don’t understand this...

“She was justifying Abe’s actions while I was defending you, proving her wrong....Then I asked if she would leave with me and she...” I don’t finish.

I didn’t know it would be so hard for me to admit the truth not only to her but also to myself...I told her that Reina didn’t lose and now...I’m totally defeated by her again...Besides what I supposed to tell her anyway? She hasn’t answered my question....But if she were going to leave with me she would have said yes, right? And silence is equal to refusal...

“I see...”

Gocchin understands this as Abe also didn’t say anything back then...she was just looking at her as she was making a fool of herself....Maybe it’s better that it has  turned out like that before I’d also make a fool of myself, standing in front of those men, handing my heart to her and watching as she stomps on it....

I shake off this unpleasant creepy image in my head.

“Shame...I’ve thought that she’d changed and became more confident.”

“She changes every five seconds...” I seem to lose control over things I say.

“Yeah...Well, it’s Takahashi...No one can guess what she thinks....”

I wish I could...I belived in her, trusted her and yet...I didn’t want for her to leave with me right away...I’m not so stupid to give up my career just like that...I love my life...but I also love her so I wanted her assurance that if something like that happens I won’t be shoved aside...I don’t want to be some kind of toy that she’ll throw away when she gets bored with it...I wanted her to trust in me...I wanted her to love me...Is it so hard to understand this?....

“Reina?” Maki’s voice interrupts my thinking.

“I’m fine... ” I sob and wipe off the tears.

“Nee, do you want something to eat?” I nod enthusiastically at her question.

I love meat...I love yakiniku...and Maki is a great cook...So, why this meat is so tasteless?...Well, at least I’m not starving....but I feel like I’d catch a cold...

“Achuu~!”

And seems like I’m getting one.

“Maybe you should come back to your home? Before you’ll fall ill.” She lifts her head from above her bowl with soup.

“Home?”

Yeah, like I’d have one...

“Actually, I was thinking if I can put up here for the night.” I ask timidly. “I can sleep on the couch.” I quickly add before she’ll imagine something weird.

“Here? Well, sure...but can I ask why?”

I’d rather not but if you have to...

“I ran away from my apartment.” I explain but not precisely.

“Reina, but you don’t have anyone from whom you could run away cause as far as I know your parents are in Fukuoka, right?”

“I ran away from Ai who is staying at my place now...”

“Wait, you had an argument with Ai-chan in your apartment and you’re the one who left it?” I glare at her showing that she didn’t have to remind me about that.

“Gome, but it’s somehow weird...but sure if you want you can stay. Just wait here and I’ll bring you sheet and pillow.”

Phew...she agreed and she didn’t insist on sleeping in bed..with her...of what I was afraid....I mean she might have teased me but it seems like she isn’t in the mood for showing me her seductive side...which is good...

“Here you are.” She places the parts of my new “bed” on the couch.

“Ano...are you already going to sleep?”

“Mhmm...” I nod yawning.

I’m very,very tired emotionally and physically...

“And here are the pyjamas.”

“Thanks.”

Pink?With white bunnies? What the hell? Has she got them from Sayu? Oh I get it...a teasing time has just started, huh? And she thinks that this innocent smile will take me in? No way...I won’t dress up until she’ll go to sleep...

“If you don’t have anything against I’ll take the shower first , ok?”

“Sure.” I shrug nonchalantly, sit down on “the bed” and turn on the TV.

Boring...boring...I’ve seen that already...boring...Geez, Ai-chan’s  stories about Edo era were more interesting than these programs...

I turn off the TV and take some magazine.

Shame she doesn’t have Mizu...Gah! What am I thinking about?! ...Just forget Reina...About her smooth skin....warm lips....cute smile...Argh! Shut up! Anyway sitting on this couch reminds me of something...Right, that “accident”....I also was angry at Ai-chan back then...Well, maybe more at Gaki than at her....

I sat on the opposite side of the room looking as they were giggling and making fun of drunk Yossy. I wasn’t in the mood for watching at them as they’re enjoying themselves. So, I went to Yossy’s empty bedroom, threw myself onto the bed and began crying.Guess, it was because of the alcohol that I couldn’t control my emotions...Then tipsy Maki walked in and sat next to me...I quickly composed myself as she was the person I’d admired and she’d really impressed me with her singing and dancing...So, I couldn’t look so miserable in front of her even if she herself was under the influence of alcohol...but what happened later totally...shocked me? Astonish? Surprise? Guess, all at once...

“Nee, why such a cute girl like you cries in this empty room all alone, huh?” She asked and I just flushed looking down but she lifted my chin and kissed my cheek wiping off the tear.

“What the hell?!” I thought “ Why did she do that for?” But then an image of Ai-chan an Gaki popped up in my head and I felt anger boiling inside of me...

“Right she’ll never be mine and Gocchin is a hot girl who is with me in the dark empty room...so, why I don’t just go with the flow?”

Gosh, that damn Nakazawa and her alcohol...So, what did I do? Sat on her lap and started to kiss her...Yep, I was the one who stole her kiss... Though I still can’t belive that I’ve done that....And then Abe came in...If I had to estimate her shock on scale from one to ten I’d have said that…fifteen or so….I didn’t know what was going on. Why Gocchin one of the biggest idols fell to her knees and was begging for forgiveness?

“No..don’t leave...Nacchi it’s not like you think!...”  She screamed through her tears. I don’t remember the exact words but surely I’ve never seen anyone who sober up so quickly. However, Abe didn’t want to hear any knid of explanation.

“I can’t belive that you’ve done this! How could you! “ It was almost a grotesque image as if taken from some TV drama. I’d laugh if I had seen something like this in TV.But then I was far from laughing...As I finally realized what was happening I tried to convince Natsumi that it was my fault.

“Nacchi she is telling the truth...” I said trying to sound frimly.

“Shut up!”

Her angry tear-streaked screaming face was appearing in my nightmares during the next few weeks or so...

So, I shut up and left them alone. A week later Maki came to visit me explaining everything and apologizing to me.Although I should have been the one to apologize...I’ve never forgiven myself for what I did to her then....Maybe that’s why I was defending her like that....redeeming my sins...Well, it doesn’t change the fact that in the end we’ve both ended up the same...And what if it supposed to be like that...Destiny or something?...

“Reina!” A scream from the bathroom reaches my ears and somehow manages to get through my thoughts.

“Yeah?!”

“Could you bring me that towel?! The one I gave you!” I look around and grab the white towel which lied on the table and head to the...

BATHROOM?! But...but...if I go in there...she...she will be naked under the shower!!!

“Reina?!”

“Yeah I’ve found it!”

Ok, I’ll just go in there with my eyes shut....after all, it’s better than she leaving the bathroom without this towel...

“I’m coming in!” I shout just in case.

I open the door, come in with my eyes closed and hands reach out like a zombie or lunatic.

“It’s ok you can open your eyes.”

“Are you sure?”

I don’t really trust her...

“Yeah.” I hear her giggle deafen by the sound of falling water. I open my wonky eye and notice only smudgy shapes and hand that is sticking out from a small crack between the shower doors and the wall.

“Phew...” I sigh opening my second eye and feeling as tension leaves my body.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” I state proudly feeling confident again.

Mission accomplished...but is it just me or it became hotter in here...I wipe my forhead and get back to the bed.

Soon after Gocchin leaves the bathroom...wrapped only in that small towel!

Wave of heat flushes my cheeks and I hide my face behind some magazine.

“Found something interesting?”

“WHA!” I jerk back as her face suddenly pops up above the magazine.

“Ano..yeah...there are some nice skirts...” I try to act coolly not losing the eye contact with her.

“Let me see.”  She takes the magazine from my hands and as she makes sure that there is no sign of any skirts only a report about gorillas, she ostentatiously throws it behind her.

“Nee, Reina...” She leans closer to me. I try to move away from her but instead of that  I somehow slide under her.

Too close...definitely too close...

“You’ve never gave me a chance to pay you back for that kiss back then....”

I would like to say something...something smart and cool...something to impress her...or just anything...anything would be good...but I’m not allowed to as the last distance between us is closed by her lips...

It’s ok for us to be doing this,right? It’s obvious that we who were both betrayed look for consolation in each others arms...So, why does it feel wrong?...Her breathe against my neck...her lips marking my skin...her hands caressing my body, touching me in all the right places...A toy to fulfill cravings?...Gosh, how could I’ve said something like that?...What’s more I’m doing that now...A substitute...No, you were wrong Ai-chan...I don’t love her...She is my friend and I wanted to be like her not to be with her...Besides, I’m not in the exactly the same situation...Ai-chan hasn’t really responded to my question...

“Reina?”

“Gomenasai...”

Seems like she noticed what is going on as I wasn’t really enjoying that...

“No...Gosh, I should be the one to apologize.” She stands up from me with her towel loosely wrapped around her waist. “I acted like a jerk thinking it was what you wanted...but for a second I had this crazy thought about us being together...Guess being alone is harder then I’ve thought...” She stops awaiting some comment but I just pull my knees toward my chest and remain silent. Again her cool cover cracks before my eyes.

“I just don’t get that...Why did she leave me, Reina?...Why?...”

If only I knew the answer Gocchin...If only I knew that...

I cover her with my sheet and hug gently as she bursts into tears.

If only I knew what was going on in Ai-chan’s mind maybe I wouldn’t be here now...

“It’ll be better if I go and dress up.” She says sobbing and smiling weakly.

“Mhm.” I nod and pick up my own blouse from the floor.

Just as she gets back to the room someone knocks to the door.

I wonder who can it be that late...Who wanders around in such weather?

I observe how water flows down the windows. It’s like a waterfall.

I check my cell phone. No messages.

“Reina! Someone came to see you.” Maki grins at me knowingly walking into the room.

Don’t tell me she came here...I told her to call me...I was sure she’d call me when....But how did she know that I was here?...Well, as for that it couldn’t have been so hard to guess...

I feel something bubbling inside of me...some warm feeling yet I shiver because of it...I walk into the corridor and see her at the end of it....She’s trembling...water is dripping from her damp jacket and her jeans are wet almost to the knees...Her lips are covered with purple hue and I almost hear the chattering of her teeth...

That’s how Takahashi ends up after a few hours without me...

Walking through this corridor reminds me of those nightmares when you run away from something through an empty corridor and you never reach the end cause when you’re already at doors you...wake up...

“So, you came here to speak with me?”

What a stupid question to ask...But guess I wanted to ask just anything to make sure she hasn’t frozen to death....Gosh, how I’d like to hug her...But no...not until she’ll explain to me everything...

“Hai...but I’m not really good in such speeches so please forgive me if I sound trivial...”

Tsk...you and triviality...yeah right....

“Just don’t speak in your Fukui accent....” I mutter with a weak smile. I can’t hold back my sympathy for her when she looks like this.

“Ok.” She repays me with similar smile. “Ano....remember that missunderstanding involving Gaki?”

How could I forget?...

I nod glancing upon her.

“You were angry at us and I didn’t know what was going on... then you began to cry and feeling of hurt was written all over your face...I also felt sad but what hurt me the most was the fact that you didn’t want to tell me anything...you just...ran away...and I realized that if I didn’t do anything this would end before it ‘d even start and...I didn’t want that to happen...not again...So, I ran after you and stopped you telling myself that if I had to I’d hold you in my arms forever....but guess I was too gentle and you freed yourself...then you started to acusse me of all those things which weren’t true but I quickly forgot about them as you told me one thing...that you loved me...with such sincerity in your eyes that I just had to prove you that I felt the same way about you...Cause I belived that as long as we shared the same feelings we could handle everything, right?”

I don’t get this...So, why hasn’t she done the same thing today? Why hasn’t she stopped me? Has she changed her mind just like that? Doesn’t she love me anymore?...

“But then it turned out that somewhere deep down in my heart I not only hid the fear of being a bad leader but also fears from my past....You see, I never told you I was dreaming about Yuko then.. .”

Yuko?! But...but I thought she was dreaming about me...I was so sure that I didn’t even ask her about that...but wait...don’t tell me she still loves her....

“Maybe my heart wanted to remind my that I still had an unfinished business with her....”

What business?...Gosh, I have a bad feeling about this...

“I also haven’t told you the story of my first kiss...”

I don’t know if I want to hear it...I already know that the demon who possesed you is called Nakazawa Yuko...I don’t need to know more than this...

However, I don’t interrupt her speech.It’s her five minutes that I guess, will decide about the future of us...

“Perhaps, I didn’t want to admit that I’m nothing more than a coward...So, anyway Yuko kissed me but things went a little bit further...”

What does that “further” means?

“But just a little.” She assures me seeing my displeased face. However, word “just”  doesn’t really convince me. ” Cause I ran away...”

Well, I’m sure there wasn’t a better option to chose...

“But I don’t understand what this has to do with us?” I ask, slowly losing my patience.

Can’t she just go straight to the point?...Well, it’s Ai...nothing is simple when it comes to her...

“Listen, I regretted running away...”

So, she do love her...I feel as if something would be squeezing my heart. At this point I’m about to shut the door and run to Maki...but I can’t do that as she holds me... with her gaze...and I’m not able to move, mesmerized by her presence...

“However...”she trails off after a few seconds of silence, ” as she didn’t follow me I thought that it was just like things meant to be...So when...” She peers behind me like she’d make sure we’re alone.”So when, Nacchi told me her story and I saw us in them, the doubts came back cause if they hadn’t been able to go through something like that and even Yuko hadn’t found a courage to be with me and I’d already ran away once...I was afraid that I might do the same mistakes again and hurt you...”

Damn you Abe!!! You ruined her fragile confidence that she was building since she became the leader. But...was it really her fault Reina?...No...it was my fault....I was the one who convinced her that she would make the same decision as Nacchi...by answering for her...Instead of believing in her I only thought about my own feelings...Reina you egoistic fool! You thought you trusted her but you never really proved that! I was so loyal to Maki that I’ve forgotten why I am like that...When she came to me so happy that Nacchi forgave her I told myself that I’d never again be angry with Ai-chan that I’d love her as much as Maki loved Nacchi even if she had never been mine...And now when she actually was with me I’ve forgotten about my pledge...Gah! Reina you’re such a jerk!

“Reina?...”

“Yeah, I’m still here.”

After two months of being with her guess she infected me with her “spacing out”.

“Anyway Yuko made me realize something...I’m not Abe, I’m not Yuko, Yossy, Miki or...Maki...I am who I am and even if sometimes I don’t know who I am I know that whoever I am I love you and I want ot be with you...”

“...”

Ok...I’ll just pretend that I understood that part about “who am I”...

“I also love you so forgive me that I doubted in you...I acted selfishly not thinkig about your feelings...I shouldn’t jump to conclusions...” She grins at me but doesn’t really know what to do.It’s like we are starting from the beginning.

Again I have to do the first step, huh? So, firstly let’s bring back her lips a proper color...Gosh, how I missed that... although we haven’t seen each other for a few hours it felt as if weeks had passed...

“Reina?” She breaks off my lips.

“Yeah?”

“I still didn’t answer to your question...”

“Oh..well I guess you don’t have to it’s obvious....” I suddenly feel as something fluffy clasps around my wrist.

“So, the answer is...I’ll never leave you...” She smirks showing me our hands linked by the purple handcuffs.

She will never stop to amaze me....

“Ok, I guess that you’ve already made things clear so here you are.” Maki stands behind us handing an umbrella to us.” You can keep it.”

We look at each other, I at Ai, Ai at me, Maki at us, and the three of us begin to giggle. But we take the blue umbrella as the sound of falling raindrops still reaches us from behind the windows.

“Ano...Maki...don’t lose hope...”Ai-chan wink at Gocchin.

Don’t lose hope? What this suppose to mean? She wants to cheer her up?But is it really a good advice? I think Maki should forget about her...and seems like she also isn’t convinced as she sighs deeply.

“Ai-chan...I...”

“Hey, just trust me ok? I know what I’m saying.”

Why I have the feeling that after we come back we’re going to spend the whole night on talking?...

“I’ll trust you cause I owe you something.” Maki looks at me knowingly.

Yep, now she is trying to redeem her sins. Ai-chan doesn’t know how to inerpret her words. Yeah, certainly we’ll spend the night at honest conversation...

“Take care Gocchin and thanks for everything.” As I try to hug my friend I realize I’m still being linked to Ai. However she knows how to handle this problem and Maki finds herself between our embrances.

“Interesting...Wanna try a threesome?”

Here we go again...

“Reina isn’t really into that, nee Reina?”

Chuckling Ai also doesn’t seem to be on my side...

“Thanks for reminding me...” I give her an ironic grin.

“Ok go back to your home before it’ll get even more weider.”

We release Maki from our grip, exchange goodbyes and leave.

I wonder if she gave us on purpose so small umbrella, to bring us closer to each other.If so then I’ll need to thank her for this also....

I squeeze Ai’s hand in her pocket relieved that again I’m able to feel it. But... there is still one thing that bothers me....

“Ai-chan are you with me cause I somehow remind you of Yuko?”

It may sound stupid. After all I never identified myself with her. To be honest, I don’t find any similarities between us....but as she loved her so much then maybe...

“Well, yeah but you’re much more cuter than she.”

“Ee? Just for that? ”

That’s somehow disappointing.

“Baka...of course not. I love you cause you aren’t afraid of being yourself...”

Hmmm...that’s better...

“And you’re damn cute and sexy.” She adds smiling wickedly.

“Yeah, I know that.” I state proudly, gushing with a grin. “Yosh so let’s go!”

“Reina but your home is in the opposite direction.”

“Yeah, but we have to do something about this.” I take my hand from her pocket causing her hand also to reveal. “We have to go to Yossy for the keys.”

I was thinking about handcuffing her to myself but now I realize that it can be uncomfortable in some situations...

“Right, let’s go...” She laces her fingers with mine and we head into the dark moist night.

And again Reina is ichiban...no..it’s Ai-chan who is ichiban for Reina...Gosh, I need to stop appealing to myself in the third person....

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 18. Selfish Me]
« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2008, 02:57:21 AM »
I think I'll be ok, when you're gone...but maybe not!!! :cry: I'll be gone for a week too, starting tomorrow. So you won't miss too much from me.
Reina is hella funny! I know she's not supposed to be but just the things she thinks are a bit amusing! Like when she thought about being homeless and crippled! XD That's why normal ppl don't go and kick random crap! :D I can see why Reina was on Maki's side. She does want to make it up to her because she feels like it's her fault that the whole issue with Abe began. Which is right, it is partly her fault. But everything else isn't. Abe's decision wasn't her fault. Reina can't make everything right happen. It was cute when all Reina could think about was Ai-chan. They are meant to beeeeee! :inlove: Whoa, Maki needs to control her libido. I mean, come on now! :lol: I'm glad they had a happy ending, for now. The handcuff thing was cute and sexy at the same time! Threesome!!!! Yeah, Reina don't roll like that!
The last line was one of the funniest things I have ever read! XD

Have fun, peti-chan! We'll be awaiting your return! :heart:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:06 PM »
cool!
haha, Ai reminding Reina of the KameShige incident XD
and yay! good ending~  :lol:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »
DAMMIT!!! How the heck did i miss two updates >:|

Okay I have to say something in reference to this.... Peti your writing is getting much much better! The last two chapters REALLLLY impressed me... you're evolving and maturing as a writer.. I'm so happy :')

So yeah the past two chapter were full of crazyness and great drama! The character development was top notch. They told us so much information of their pasts... they really hit the spot *hugs peti* Good job!

Moments I found funny/interesting:

“Ok...one more time....take it out...now slowly put it inside...That’s good....now try to the left...no wait to the right...”

Mou~ Why she was able to do it so quickly and I can’t?...I’m so useless....

“Ai-chan hurry up...my hands are numb, pale and cold....You are trying to open these handcuffs for over an hour!” She exclaims dramatically as I frown at her.

ROFL!!!! Poor Ai-chan... she's indecisive but when she is decisive she makes the wrong decision LOL

My head begins to ache from crying but inside, some kind of undefined pain hurts even more...
well said... I can relate

An image of angry chibi Yuko with a baseball bat pops up in my head shouting to me BAKA!
Yuko with a bat... that sounds familiar XD... but still super funny!

Oh you must be joking me...What next? Drunk Eri and Sayu? Gleeful Rika? Angry Nakazawa? An Armageddon?!! But I guess...it’s not so bad that it rains...that way no one will notice my tears...
have i mentioned how much i just LOVE your Yankii vision :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ?.... Well now I did <3 

POV stories... some say it's easier but for me it's harder ^^; ... cause you really got to be consistent with their personalities (E.G: Reina = yankii badass ; Ai = Insecure sweet leader) You so such a good jot at being consistent  :love: I LOVE IT!!

“Anyway Yuko made me realize something...I’m not Abe, I’m not Yuko, Yossy, Miki or...Maki...I am who I am and even if sometimes I don’t know who I am I know that whoever I am I love you and I want ot be with you...”

“...”

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! that is so Ai :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2008, 08:18:31 AM »
Gotta admit, I'm curious now as to whether there's going to be a sequel/side story here for the Nacchi/Maki story. :yep:

I wanna see Yossi's (and probably Miki's too, since she'll "probably" be there) reaction when she opens the door and sees the two of them standing there, 'cuffed together. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »
I'm back! :D Well, actually I was back on sunday but I didn't have time to comment anything...And unfortunately I'm without any update... :sweatdrop: But don't worry I don't have any kind of writer's bolock  I just have to work a little bit more on the story :)

I think I'll be ok, when you're gone...but maybe not!!! :cry: I'll be gone for a week too, starting tomorrow. So you won't miss too much from me.
Reina is hella funny! I know she's not supposed to be but just the things she thinks are a bit amusing! Like when she thought about being homeless and crippled! XD

Firstly...a greeting hug for you *hugs* XD And now...Yeah, things that happen to her aren't funny for her but supposed to be amusing for everyone else (does it sound cruel?... :sweatdrop::lol: But hey, it supposed to be a comedy after all XD

Okay I have to say something in reference to this.... Peti your writing is getting much much better! The last two chapters REALLLLY impressed me... you're evolving and maturing as a writer.. I'm so happy :')

So yeah the past two chapter were full of crazyness and great drama! The character development was top notch. They told us so much information of their pasts... they really hit the spot *hugs peti* Good job!

Awww~ Thank you.... :shy2: But there is still a long road before me so I'm not going to rest on laurels... :mon determined: And to tell the truth the chapter from Ai's POV had about six versions(I've choosen the shortest and the least dramatic one :P) so it was really hard to write it therefore I'm very glad you liked it :D

have i mentioned how much i just LOVE your Yankii vision :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ?.... Well now I did <3 

POV stories... some say it's easier but for me it's harder ^^; ... cause you really got to be consistent with their personalities (E.G: Reina = yankii badass ; Ai = Insecure sweet leader) You so such a good jot at being consistent  :love: I LOVE IT!!

Yeah everyone loves Yankii vision and I love to write it  XD And about POV stories...this story is my first attempt at writing them :lol: I always wrote stories from the third person perspective but when I started to write in english I changed to first person pov cause somehow it's easier for me that way XD Happy to hear that I'm consistent cause I was really trying to be so :hee:

“...”

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! that is so Ai :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly, it's so Ai that's why it's my fav line XD

Gotta admit, I'm curious now as to whether there's going to be a sequel/side story here for the Nacchi/Maki story. :yep:

I'll write side story for Maki&Nacchi and then come back to the main story in which some things are going to change.... :twisted:

And now....*runs to write further comments *

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
Okaeri nasai! I missed you! Can't wait for the updates!

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2009, 07:42:50 AM »
im takagaki fan but....i love this, is so good!! , i read this in 1 day!! jaja  :on gay:

sorry takagaki...but remember you are my number one XD  :prayers: :mon yeah:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Innocence