JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not

Author Topic: 48/46 Group OS Collection- Flashbacks of a Broken Past (Keyakizaka46) 8/1/18  (Read 50816 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: I Don't Need A Time Machine (TakaYuu and MaYuki) 14/12/13
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 03:12:34 PM »
In commemoration of Yuko's graduation, I have decided to do a KojiYuu OS based on Team K's Sasameyuki Regret~

Yaaaaaay~~~

Expect it to be out tonight or tomorrow~ Thanks so much though for taking your time to read my fanfics and commenting (Sometimes) and using your thank yous~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 06:46:26 PM »
I've actually decided to write 2 fanfics for Yuko's graduation... Both KojiYuu.... Might as well make an alternate version of my TakaYuu OS~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
Love you! ;A;

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 05:35:13 AM »
No worry about it~ Can I collaborate with you on a fanfic??

Cool, can I pm you?   :deco:

Anyway, I'm waiting for the KojiYuu and TakaYuu ~  :cathappy: :cathappy:
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2014, 11:37:51 AM »
No worry about it~ Can I collaborate with you on a fanfic??

Cool, can I pm you?   :deco:

Anyway, I'm waiting for the KojiYuu and TakaYuu ~  :cathappy: :cathappy:

:D :D :D :D But I'm busy though so it might take awhile  :(

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »
  :D :D :D :D But I'm busy though so it might take awhile  :(

It's alright, I understand that you're busy and my school will start tomorrow.
I'm sorry for replying about it when you're busy  :banghead:
you can pm me if you feel like doing the collaboration ~

and don't worry I'll also wait patiently for the KojiYuu fic   :cathappy: :cathappy:
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 09:22:54 PM »
A bit of a teaser and I changed one of the Yuko graduation OS to one based on Boys Like Girls' Be Your Everything... Guess the pairs and who rivals Yuko.... Genderbender is involved.

Here's a teaser

Four letter word
But I don't have the guts to say it
[/i]

I know I love you Haruna... I just don't know how to say it in front of you. I know you're in love with someone like me and I know better than to accept the fact that you've moved on from me.

Smile 'til it hurts
Let's not make it complicated
[/i]

Whenever I'm near you it feels so awkward.... I see you glance at Yuki and I think you and him are a better match than me and you. I bet he's gonna confess before I ever do.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2014, 02:56:55 AM »
KojiYuu?
WMatsui???
YukiRena???
The usual suspects, I guess???

Damn it. I hate teasers. Feels like I'm being teased while waiting for it lol :lol:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Michael's(Mine)OS Collection Of Random Pairs (Announcement 25/1/14)
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2014, 09:49:28 AM »
This is an announcement!!!!!

I will need to put the Graduation 1shots on hold because of work and a New COLLAB ff with a friend Jackobob
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:00:51 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
The Story of Our Lives Alternate Ending #2 :D 9/3/14 (Kim Taeyeon's Bday!)
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »
A/N Sorry I haven't been updating for a while  :( xD Spazzing about Yukirin as per usual~ As for the graduation shots~ I am working on them I just happen to have this on hand :D   :angry: :angry: :angry: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I will be posting this AE with the actual story it's self I know I didn't do it with the angst ending I am soo sorry~

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

The pictures up here are of you and me. I can never explain these events in much detail yet I never will. I always think you'll come back so I keep my heart open but I know you're not going to come back. It's always empty~ Without you my heart is so empty~

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

Yuko always told me "Just don't worry Yukirin. Mayuyu will always be watching you from up there" while pointing at the sky yet both of us seem so empty without her. These words will always be with me up until I die and when I do I'll be with you forever.

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The doctor told me: "Yuki-san. I'm afraid to say you're going to die in 3-4 months time" I was thinking What is wrong with me? Will I see Mayuyu again? I thought about you and everyone else. I was honestly terrified at the fact. So I decided to graduate from AKB which was a decision I knew you were going to object but I had no other choice yet I wished I could carry out your fighting spirit whilst you were still in the group.

The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of) The story of my life I give her hope I spend her love Until she's broke Inside The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

I know my mom knows something about this mysterious illness of mine. So I did ask and she said "You have congestive heart failure. Your father and Mayuyu died from this illness and I didn't want to tell you because you would've broken down . Yours is only in its early stages but when Mayu graduated hers was in its late stages and sadly took her life."  If you only told me Mayuyu, I would've comforted you when you needed it the most. I'd give you hope and faith when you needed it. 

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know you're up in heaven somewhere. I can't change my memories with you. They're just... there. As I said I tried opening my heart to you... you just... just...  disappeared. So I put barriers around my lovelife so I wouldn't to go through heartbreaks again.

I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still And I'll be gone, gone tonight The fire beneath my feet is burning bright The way that I've been holding on so tight With nothing in between

I want my lovelife to be with you Mayuyu. I always imagine us under that sakura tree every morning before sunrise like we used to before you died except... as a couple. Now I'll be gone and will be with you.

The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm  And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of) The story of my lifeI give her hope I spend her love Until she's broke Inside The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

I could've loved you Mayuyu. Me and Yuko are suffering with you. What happened to "We're going to be together forever?"  Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. *Faints* I could hear Yuko yelling my name to the top of her lungs and I can't feel my heart beating like I usually can. "Get the ambulance, Takamina, Yukirin's in trouble get the ambulance!"  Yuko... Thank you very much. You're the senpai I needed. But I can't help but miss Mayuyu~

And I'll be waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

I've always been chasing you around for your love yet you never realised the love I gave you. I'll be waiting for you to love me back. I hear the sirens of the ambulance ringing and it was like the time you were in the ambulance just I'm the victim. As we reached the hospital the doctor called out to everyone who was around me, "Is anyone here blood type A as we need a heart donor for Miss Kashiwagi, her congestive heart failure is on its later stages. Either someone who's the same blood type or a blood type AB."  Our Soukantoku stepped up but she didn't offer yet said, "I know someone who is the same blood type. If she doesn't turn up I'll be Yukirin's heart donor" Then she called Acchan saying that I needed a heart donor and asked if she could be . But she rejected. So Takamina took the challenge of being my heart donor. Yuko was regretting the fact that couldn't talk to me, comfort me and confront me. Takamina walked with me toward the OR and changed into a hospital gown.  After an hour and a half, the doctor said......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> V

"Her operation was a success. Currently her pulse is stable. We also managed to find Takahashi-san a heart too. You lot can all see them both in ward 480," the doctor said with a wide grin plastered across his face. The others instantaneously and simultaneously ran towards the room where they hoped their best friends were in. Even though their love was tainted but death and hatred, Yuki definitely had to move on from Mayu but her conscience didn't exactly want her to. She even knew from the point when Mayu died she had to move on. Simultaneously everyone rushed into the midget and giraffe's ward thinking that they would be asleep. Funnily enough, they were mingling with each other, which was what people of the same age would normally do to become closer with one another. They thought it would've been best if they had cut out the part about Mayu because of Yukirin's secret black sided personality.

"Okaerinasai," both said happily.
    "Yukirin I think it's best for you to tell them," Takamina said trying to ease Yuki as she knew she was betraying everyone with this statement.
        "Minna-san," Yukirin said taking deep breaths as she said it,"I'm dating Takamina." Everyone else took a moment to take the information in.
            "EH!"
                "I know it sounds weird but that why we were so bubbly just now," Takamina said," It was for her sake. She wanted to move on"

-10 Years later-

"Nee Yukirin exactly how much did you eat during your pregnancy!?" Yuko asked suspiciously, knowing that before Yukirin gave birth she ate quite a lot.
   "Everytime I saw a lot of things in the fridge I'd just eat it all so I tortured Takamina and her money everytime," Yukirin answered rather bluntly before laughing.
      "Yukirin, what did you name your son?" Kojiharu then asked whilst hugging the squirrel.
         "Kashiwagi-Takahashi Mayu," she answered Kojiharu whilst holding her son in her arms, "I wanted to be reminded of her. Reminds me, minna want to visit Mayuyu's grave?" She asked everyone whilst everyone agreed. During the trip everyone solemnly said prayers for Mayuyu's safety and without realizing it, Mayu was watching up above them. Her grave stood in the middle of Aoyama Cemetery in Saitama. Everything seemed perfect for Yuki. Her past lover being reminded of her seemed surreal. The gravestone said:

Watanabe Mayu
              (1994-2013)
              Good Friend
              Good Singer
              Good Advisor

Mayuyu seemed to sort out everyone's problems . From her Oshiri Sister Yuko's confessional problems to Takamina's managerial problems to her own lovers problems, she always had the right advice for all types of situations but one. Her own crush seemed to have slipped right through her own fingers and she didn't know how to get her back.

Yukirin stood in front of the gravestone and said: "Mayu, look! I named him after you~ You said not to get married to a guy so I got married with Takamina instead! I hope you feel alright up there!" Everyone else stood around what they thought was the remnants of their best friend in AKB48. Mayu stood up high in the heavens nodding in approval like a fatherly figure.. She knew Yukirin would do the right choice, Takamina was perfect for her, being the same age and all.

"Yukirin, I hope you have fun down there" she thought before she minded her own business again.

Narrator: Everything ends on a sad note whether it'd be death or depression everything will be alright with support and love from other people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ending note: Guys I did it! I did what I expected this to be like :D :D But Mayuyu did still die though so~ :( YukiMina as well~ :D For an AKB48 duo who are the same age I thought they would've been closer irl~ :P Peace~
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:31:45 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Sorry I haven't been writing Oneshots recently, Dishonored kinda got in the way~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving the Ship to The End Of The World With You~ Prologue

Third Person POV

“Man the cannons! I do not want to see any survivors!” Admiral Kashiwagi ordered his men from the front of the captains cabin.

“Aye sir!”

Admiral Kashiwagi Yuki was a well respected man, being the youngest admiral at the age of 23. His wife, Matsui Rena was praying for his safety everyday he was gone.

“Admiral Kashiwagi, we have a report coming in from a messenger pigeon!”

“What would that message be, Officer Sashihara?”

Then more explosions came from all around, few crewmen had died and many were injured.

“Your… Wife, sir….”

“What about Rena, Sashihara?”

“A bounty hunter… Has captured and… Beheaded her…”

“What?!”

“It is true sir…”

Yuki’s POV

It can’t be true… Rena…

Then…. Nothing.

The last thing I could hear was Sashihara shouting my name in fear and nervousness.

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Michael's(Mine)OS Collection Of Random Pairs(DTSTTEOTWWY 26/8/14)
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »
Interesting OS
is it true...?? then Rena is dead..!? :scared: :panic:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Michael's(Mine)OS Collection Of Random Pairs(DTSTTEOTWWY 26/8/14)
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 11:10:46 AM »
@MaYuki x JuRena Maybe~ Maybe not~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving The Ship To The End Of The World With You (Part One)

Third Person POV

“Man the cannons! I do not want to see any survivors!” Admiral Kashiwagi ordered his men from the front of the captains cabin.

“Aye sir!”

Admiral Kashiwagi Yuki was a well respected man, being the youngest admiral at the age of 23. His wife, Matsui Rena was praying for his safety everyday he was gone.

“Admiral Kashiwagi, we have a report coming in from a messenger pigeon!”

“What would that message be, Officer Sashihara?”

Then more explosions came from all around, few crewmen had died and many were injured.

“Your… Wife, sir….”

“What about Rena, Sashihara?”

“What?!”

“It is true sir…”

Yuki’s POV

It can’t be true… Rena…

Then…. Nothing.

The last thing I could hear was Sashihara shouting my name in fear and nervousness.

It was a good hour or so… Still nothing….

My head started to ache, I still cannot believe Rena’s gone…

Mayu’s POV

I was out on the beach, sitting there thinking about my future, when I saw unconscious man in an admirals uniform… Could it be that young admiral? I rushed up to him and saw him up close.

“Ugh~” I jerked back, seeing him wake up and sit down, making eye contact with me.

“H-Hello..”

“H-Hi…”

His shirt was untucked and as he turned, his swallowtailed jacket showed a gaping wound on his side.

“You’re wounded! Let me look after you. I’m Mayu. Watanabe Mayu.”

“Admiral Kashiwagi Yuki, I am in your debt Mayu.”

“So, you’re that admiral?”

“Yes, I am that admiral”

“Come on them, let me help you up, Yuki.”

“Argh!” The pain seemed to have gotten to him. As we walked towards a terrace of shacks, a man and his partner walked up to us.

“Mayu, Admiral Kashiwagi.”

“Officer Yamamoto.”

“Hi Mayu, hi Yuki!”

“Hey Milky~”

“Hello, Miyuki.”

“Why are you here, Admiral?”

“Part of my ship was blown and I was washed up here. I hope Sashihara and the crew are back.”

Then, a messenger pigeon arrived.

“Admiral, a messenger pigeon arrived, Officer Sashihara and the rest of your crew are safe back at Akihabara Harbour!”

“Thank you, Sayu.”

“No problem, Yuki.”

He seemed well respected and he seemed young for his status… He was dressed nicely and he looked like he had a wife…

“Umm, Kashiwagi-kun? Do you have a wife…”

He then tensed up at the question….

“She was beheaded…. A few hours ago…”

“Oh, I give my condolences.”

“Thank you.”

“Sayu, Miyuki, get a medical kit, Kashiwagi-kun is injured.”

“Roger that, my dearest sister~”

“How injured are you, sir?”

“I’m fairly injured my good friend.” He turned again whilst hissing in pain, once again seeing that large wound on his side. It was enough that he had to show me once but a second time was… Something else.

“Let’s get you inside.”

“Argh, it’s so painful~”

“I’ll look after you, don’t worry.”

“Thanks, Mayu. For everything.”
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:41:34 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Michael's(Mine)OS Collection Of Random Pairs(HSTTT Pt1 14/9/14)
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2014, 03:44:35 PM »
Heading Straight To The Top- Prolouge and Part 1

Kashiwagi Yuki was one of those hardcore Minecraft Players, he worked hard to get builds done. On the other hand, though, Watanabe Mayu was a skilled PVPer, who as her title Queen of The Iron Sword suggests, likes to kill other players with an iron sword. Whether these two complete opposites will work together, who knows~ But the story of how they met was an interesting one…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki’s POV

Almost done with my archers tower……

I placed a few more blocks of stone bricks in a ornate order… Yes! It’s finally done! Exactly 150 blocks high, 106 blocks off the height limit. It was inbetween my 120 block wide, 100 block high mansion and my scaled replica of a bow…. That was on fire! I know who must’ve done this… That pesky Watanabe…. That is also why you do not build things out of wool.. But it had good colours for it…

[Me → Mayu_Watanabe]: Oy! Don’t just go burning people’s replacas!

I instantly got a reply, which honestly got me pissed…

[Mayu_Watanabe → Me]: So? Why do you care?

[Me → Mayu_Watanabe]: I flipping created it! That’s why I care!

Then a heated debate came into place

[Mayu_Watanabe →  Me]: Ugh, that's the exact reason why I hate builders...

[Me → Mayu_Watanabe]: This is the same reason why I hate griefers and PVPers!

[Mayu_Watanabe → Me]: How did I even meet you?!

[Me → Mayu_Watanabe]: I want to ask you the same thing!

Well that was a bit of a complicated story…

Flashback

It was my senior year, my sensei asked me and a friend of mine, Matsui Rena, to go to the teachers room.

“Ah, Kashiwagi-kun, Matsui-san.”

“Ohayo, sensei!”

“I was going to ask you two a favor, since both of you are apart of the student body. Since I need to organise the Freshman’s assembly, I also need some helpers to show them around.”

“When is this sensei? Because the Gamer’s Union have a big tournament coming up on the 28th~”

“Ah, now we have a problem don’t we….”

“I also have a trip with the literature club on the same day...”

“No worries then, I’ll ask some other students.”

“Are you sure sensei?”

“Hai, hai~”

“Hontoni, gomen!”

“Daijoubu, I shouldn’t have asked you two, I knew you guys would’ve had plans~”

After we left we gave each other a hug. But it felt like more than that…

“Yuki-kun, ganbatte!” she said before she went running off…

“Crap, they must be waiting for me!” I thought before running off in the opposite direction. After 2 minutes worth of running I basically punched the door open.

“Woah, calm down there buddy~”

“What’s with the rush?”

“So I wasn’t late?!”

“No, the rest of us just got here, we were taking a transfer student around. Yuki, this is Watanabe Mayu, Mayu this is Kashiwagi Yuki, the King.”

“Hajimemashite, Kashiwagi-kun. I’ve heard a lot about you. ”

“Nice to meet you, Watanabe-san, I’m guessing your here because you play video games like the rest of us.”

“Yes, I specifically came here because of the Minecraft PVP tournament. I was going to participate for my old school but my father had to move here to Tokyo.”

“Oh, where were you originally from?”

“Osaka, I have a sister there, her name’s Miyuki. She’s staying with my mom..”

“Oh...”

Flashback End

Mayu’s POV

Tsk, ever since he beat me in that tournament, I tried to piss him off all the time. So, I sent him a PM because I urgently needed to talk with him.

[Me → Yuki_Kashiwagi]: Oy Kashiwagi!

[Yuki_Kashiwagi → Me]: What? I’m pissed right now, can’t you tell?

[Me → Yuki_Kashiwagi]: Can I come into your TeamSpeak, I honestly want to talk to you about something.

[Yuki_Kashiwagi → Me]: Sure? I honestly don’t have anything to talk to you about, but if you urgently need to, fine by me.

I still remember it… My reputation as PVP Queen was broken at that tournament… But more on that later.

I turned on my Group TeamSpeak with Yuki, Jun, Rena, Sayu and Miyuki but none of the other four were on right now. So it was just a one on one confrontation between me and him.

[TeamSpeak Conversation]

“What *cough* do you want *cough* Mayu?”

“Yuki, where are you? For the past few months, I haven’t seen you in school.”

“I can’t tell you…”

“Yuki, I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you, I didn’t mean to…”

“Mayu *cough* it’s fine *cough* I shouldn’t have killed you in that tournament, I knew I shouldn’t have.”

“It’s alright. Please, tell me where you are, I’m worried… I’m not the only one...”

“I’m back in Kagoshima… I’m in hospital…”

“EH?!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry for not telling you… Doctors said my immune system has shut down so I have to stay in hospital...”

“Yuki, I’m so sorry…”

“Mayu...”

“I’ll work with you to rebuild that bow, it’s all I could do.”

“Un!”

[End TeamSpeak Conversation]

Now I honestly feel guilty for being mean to him, I never knew he was that ill…

And I managed to get a message from Jun… And one from Rena…

[Jun_Matsui → Me]: Mayu! An emergency!

[Rena_Matsui → Me]: Mayu… It’s Yuki…

[Me → Jun_Matsui]: What?

[Me → Rena_Matsui]: What about him? I just talked to him on TS~

[Rena_Matsui → Me]: Just come talk to us on TS.

[TeamSpeak Conversation]

“Mayu…”

“Mayu, he’s gone into an emergency surgery...”

“Wait… What?!”

“We had a phone call about it, we don’t know if he’s okay or not…”

“Oh… Wait! I have an idea~”

I talked to them about rebuilding his replica of a bow and we need to make something for him to see.

“That sounds logical.”

[End Of TeamSpeak Conversation]

Lets just hope he’ll still be alive to see this….

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: Michael's(Mine)OS Collection Of Random Pairs(HSTTT Pt1 14/9/14)
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2014, 09:29:22 PM »
I can understand Mayu getting upset about her reputation being broken :mon determined:, but I didn't expect for Yuki to be the one that broke it :mon sweat:
At least Mayu is regretting what she did and said sorry to Yuki :hee:
“Mayu, he’s gone into an emergency surgery...”
:stoned:
Yuki please survive :mon whimper:
Mayu and the others creating something for Yuki, how sweet of them :shy1:
Can't wait for next part :tama-heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Michael's OS Collection Of Random Pairs(Desperation (WWatanabe) 7/10/14)
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »
Desperation

I searched high and low for you. Never to cross the salty waves. Every inch of civilization seemed distant…. Yet nothing could stop me.  My heart was thumping fast in desperation, my mind only thinking about you. Everything about you. Your hair, your voice. Everything. This stormy shore is no place for anyone to roam.

After hours of searching hard on the wind shore, my mind was still occupied on you. All those hours of searching, was no sign at all of you. My beady eyes suffered watching those waves crash against the cliff face. I heard that you were an excellent angler, Miyuki. I think that’s why you’ve disappeared.  They called you the The Ultimate Angler, catching fish and men’s hearts at the same time.

You’ve certainly captured mine, Watanabe Miyuki. I, Watanabe Mayu, has been caught in your fishing net of love. You accepted me as your boyfriend now you have disappeared and I’m searching. Searching hard. Searching for infinity.

My heart tears apart when I don’t see you. My brain thinks about you everytime someone mentions you.

Even if i tried to control them, my emotions are as vast the wide ocean floor….
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating this in a while, though it is not a OS as such but it's a little MayuMilky or WWatanabe drabble for you to enjoy~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Michael's OS Collection Of Random Pairs(Desperation (WWatanabe) 7/10/14)
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2014, 09:59:53 AM »
Nothing can Stop You From Realising Love (NanaMilky)

It was an hour after my graduation concert. As everyone got dressed and walked out of the theater, I suddenly felt a breeze come from behind me. I definitely knew something was wrong and someone was missing….

Milky.

I searched everywhere for her. The main theater, the changing rooms, everywhere I could possibly think of. So I put that thought out of my head and went outside. I heard shouts for people to call for help and someone on the floor…

Wait… That face seems familiar to me…

“Nana...chan….”

“Milky! What happened?”

“I was about to cross the road when I slipped and a speeding car came and crushed my legs…    Now all I feel is pain...”

“Milky...” I went ahead and took out my phone, called “911” and told the phone operator what had happened. “Daijoubu desu yo. The ambulance is coming soon.”

“Hai, arigato, Nana-chan...”

As soon as the ambulance came, the paramedics carried her onto a stretcher and into the ambulance with me following behind. It was a silent ride and neither of us were talking until…

“Nana-chan… What if they amputate both my legs?”

“Uh… Prosthetic legs, I guess… Remember that athlete who ran with two prosthetic legs? I’m sure you can still dance with prosthetic legs, Miyuki.”

“Excuse me, Watanabe-san. Do you feel any pain when I touch your leg like this?” A paramedic lightly touched her leg, which made her grimace in a lot of pain.

“Umm, since we think we might need to amputate your legs, Watanabe-san, we need to give you an X-Ray just to make sure.”

“Hai, arigatou.”

They took Milky farther into the hospital for her X-ray. All I could do was sit and wait.

I already got a bunch of texts from the other members, most of them coming from the other 1st gen members like Sayanee and even Maachun. We were all worried for her, not knowing what would happen to her.

Then the doctor appeared in front of me…

“How is she?”

“Well, she has fractured her bones too much for them to heal. So if she agrees, we’ll have her put some prosthetic legs on or, she will have to graduate from NMB48 completely. We can’t risk her hurting or exerting herself more than she needs to. She was admitted to room 780 upstairs, just in case you want to visit her.”

I stood there silently before nodding and bowing to her as she left.

Miyuki… is going to graduate…. Because of this.

I have to see her.

I ran as fast as I could through the corridor and up the stairs. I tried to find her room. 769, 770, 771 and it carried on down through the empty hallway.

Masaka…

I ran up to the roof as fast as I could. I saw her in her wheelchair, slowly rolling towards the edge of the building, weakly trying to stand up.

“Milky, no!!!”

“Don’t stop me!” she yelled. “There’s no point, now… All of my dreams, they’re ruined… I’m never going to stand on stage and perform… I’m better off dead!!!”

Before she let go, I grabbed her hand tightly and hugged her, making the both of us fall back to the ground. I sat up and hugged her as she was crying from her already red eyes.

“Milky… this is not right.”

“But--”

“BUT NOTHING!!! I’m not going to just stand here and let you die!!!”

“..!” She went silent as I kept yelling.

“You are something bigger and much more important than you think! You’re beautiful and talented and cute! You’re not alone; you have people who love and care for you!! Especially your girlfriend!!!”

“Nana...”

“I don’t care what you say! I LOVE you, Watanabe Miyuki, and I DON’T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!”

She ended up becoming so overwhelmed she cried into my chest more. All I could do was caress her hair as she let out all her pain and sadness.

“Thank you, Nana… I love you too...”
===============================================================================

:) A MilkyNana OS for Nana's Graduation, if you want a sequel pls comment saying that you do :)

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Michael's OS Collection Of Random Pairs (18/10/14)
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2014, 10:15:35 AM »

can't believe you let that happen to your Kami-Oshi :twisted:

but Nana confession :heart: :heart: :heart:
it give Milky reason to live

now need a sequel :bow:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 10:17:40 AM »
can't believe you let that happen to your Kami-Oshi :twisted:

but Nana confession :heart: :heart: :heart:
it give Milky reason to live

now need a sequel :bow:

You know, I think I'm going to be oshihening a lot. I oshihened back to Yukirin but I cried doing that to Milky  :cry:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2014, 06:19:14 PM »
omg, that Milky amputation was a shocker!! :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

My 2nd fav NMB member is graduating... :cry: :cry: Thanks for the fic, but continuing it on rehabilitation for Milky's gonna be brutal!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not