JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way

Author Topic: [TEAM A] PARURU ~ The Shimazaki Haruka Thread  (Read 287846 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [TEAM B] PARURU ~ The Shimazaki Haruka Thread
« Reply #360 on: January 20, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »
miroku48 is back with another Shimazaki-san magazine translation: http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/40877869920/little-interview-to-shima-chan-nice-body-xd

[Last but one picture —the one in which she’s behind the wall]

—-So, Shimazaki-san did win the “Janken tournament” and she worked as center for AKB48 single “Eien Pressure” now on sale. What kind of song is it?
As the title says: “don’t give me pressure”, such a type of song.

—-Shimazaki-san, you always says it, don’t you? (laughs) But what’s this pressure you’re exposed to, actually?
It’s like……….. I’m vaguely/sightly feeling it (laughs). Last year there has been the launch of Team 4, I also have changed a little bit, but now I’ve been changing even more. There’s also a position which was given to me. I also hope to can be able to appear in a lot of newspapers and such……… It would be amazing!

—-You’re in Team B together with senpais. Is there a different atmosphere?
As I thought, with senpais there, there’s a sense of security. Also, when we speak with senpais, they’re so kind and warm, that also when I speak with them I don’t feel nervous.

—-How it was the debut theater performance? (n://the Shonichi)
I did take part to the debut day, and as part of it, there were also original Team B songs to perform, so for this reason I think Kashiwagi (Yuki)-san and I have been trying them for hundreds of times. Actually, until the day before the rehearsal, I’ve been always being scolded by the staff. Last song (n://to perform) is “UZA”, but I’ve to do even more my best, I’ve been kept to say. Actually, Team B is full of good dancers. Ah, except me.

—-Except Shimazaki-san (laughs).
Well, a center like Minegishi (Minami) says: “let’s show everyone that B is able to dance!”. I’ve done everything I could do with all myself as well (smile sweetly). The unit-songs matches everyone’s characters as well. Minegishi-san did perform what it is performed in SKE by (Matsui) Jurina-san, “Omoide Ijou” (n://as center), and what it originally has a difficult dance, was indeed a difficult performance. 

[Last picture —the one with her lied on that… bed?]

—-I think in this year too there have been various hardships about activities/work. You’ve been the main character in “Majisuka Gakuen 3”, though.
It was very hard. Anyhow hot, and very hot (n://she’s talking about the weather). But I did enjoy to get along with SKE members. Like with (Kizaki) Yuria, even though we didn’t talk about it, since our first meet we suddenly get along (n://I’d like to quote an episode during the making of Majisuka Gakuen 3. When all the cast-members were in that studio and they had to introduce themselves. Shimazaki was the first one, since main character. After she did introduce herself as Shimazaki Haruka from AKB48 etc.etc., no one did cheer her. It was Kizaki Yuria-san -who did come right after her to introduce herself- to start to clap hands for Shimazaki and her facial expression was like: “oi guys, c’mon! *clap-clap*”. I really did appreciate that episode… That’s all)
We had information exchange like: “How does SKE feel/look like?”.

—-As last thing let’s talk about the new song once again.
For the MV it was created like a drama. Besides me there’re also Janken selected members with who I get gathered in this female dorm, but in order to can take part of it, I’ve to overcome a challenge. In order to can become “center” I must to take with me those flowers, but before I reach my destination as “center” there will be cliffs, then (Kimoto) Kanon-chan who will be malicious/unkind (n://against? I dunno how to write… D: Sorry. XD) at me, then such kind of troubles I’ll have to overcome. In the end there’s my pose, my “Ponkotsu Pose”, and the one who did think about it was Shinoda (Mariko)-san. Please, play attention to that part too.

—-Thank you for your time during the vacantion (n://they must have done this interview during vacation for the end of the year or such).
No problem. Good night (laughs).

Again, credit to http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/40877869920/little-interview-to-shima-chan-nice-body-xd

Chihiro

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
Re: [TEAM B] The Shimazaki Haruka Picture Thread
« Reply #361 on: January 23, 2013, 04:30:00 AM »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #363 on: January 27, 2013, 08:30:30 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #364 on: January 28, 2013, 10:29:29 PM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2013, 10:26:35 PM »

Shimazaki Haruka's Google Plus - January 28th 2:03 a.m.

走れ!ペンギン1位ありがとうございます。
Thank you very much for the first place of “HASHIRE! Penguin”.

チーム4というチームがあったことやこの曲を知らない方が沢山いる中でチーム4を好きでい続けて投票して下さった皆さんに感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
There’re many people who don’t even know that a team called Team 4 has existed nor about this song, but among these people there’re others who keep loving Team 4 and also voted for this song, and I’m very grateful to those people.

私はそんな皆さんが大好きです。
I love those people.
とても温かい気持ちになりました。
I came to have very warm feelings.
いつまでも応援してくれる人がいるんだと。
I thought that there’re people who’ve been supporting us since always.
だから私は負けません。
That’s why I won’t loose.
皆さんがいると思うと強くなれます。
It’s thinking to those people that I’ll become stronger.

これからもチーム4のメンバーの応援をよろしくお願いします。
From now on, please keep support Team 4 members.

島崎遥香
Shimazaki Haruka

Translation thanks to miroku@tumblr:  http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/41629274913/shimazaki-harukas-google-plus-january-28th-2-03-a-m

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2013, 01:05:39 AM »

Translation by: http://nanamekaramariko.tumblr.com/post/41632455492/shimazaki-haruka-and-maeda-atsuko-in-junon-february

Shimazaki Haruka: ”In 2012, there were lots of opportunities for me and I was happy about that. A lot more people come up to me on the streets now thanks to the janken taikai. More girls come up to me too because I’ve been in the series Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou and in more women’s magazines. My dad buys lots of magazines when he finds me in them (laughs).

I’m often told that I move at my own pace and that I’m not a hardworker type. With the nickname ‘ponkotsu’ too, at first, I was like why!? but now I’ve gotten used to it (laughs). I trip when there’s nothing there I can be out of it sometimes (laughs). But there’s something that I think I’ve improved on since last year. That’s the fact that I’ve gotten quicker at memorizing the choreography. It’s just faster though, not actually better (laughs).

The single released in December where I’m the center, Eien Pressure, has the word ‘pressure’ in the title, but I haven’t changed anything I do. That may be because I got the center through janken, not an election, but I want to enjoy it without stressing over it. But I did I have a lot of opportunities to try new things in 2012, so I do think my luck is on the rise.

I graduated high school in march, so I put my all into AKB48’s activities now. But I’m actually not comfortable being the center of attention… I’ve been like this since I was a little girl. In high school, I was always over in a corner too (laughs).

On my days off, I just sleep at home (laughs). The other day, I went to sleep at midnight and when I woke up, it was 4 in the afternoon and I was surprised. And so I just ate dinner and went to sleep again (laughs). I’m usually with a large number of people, so in my personal time, I tend to do things by myself. I haven’t had solo yakiniku, but I can go into a ramen restaurant by myself, and I love gyudon too! I love to eat, but I don’t have a specific hobby. Even if I do get into something, it doesn’t last long… Until 2 or 3 months ago, I was into nanoblock. Oh, I’ve loved melonpan since I was little! I talked a lot about melonpans in interviews, so I received a lot in 2012 (laughs).

My dream? I haven’t really decided on a specific dream, well actually, I haven’t decided on anything. …I just want to live happily (laughs). For 2013, I want to appear in more women’s and fashion magazines, not to mention working hard for AKB48’s activities. I want more girls to get to know me.

In my personal time, I want to go to lots of places. Somewhere where there’s lots of nature and the air tastes great would be nice. I’d like to go to Hokkaido in the winter to experience snow as far as the eye can see and eat lots of delicious foods and be content (laughs). If I could get 2 weeks off… I should be working hard instead of saying stuff like that! (laughs)”

Credit: http://nanamekaramariko.tumblr.com/post/41632455492/shimazaki-haruka-and-maeda-atsuko-in-junon-february

Chihiro

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2013, 06:16:57 PM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2013, 09:58:27 PM »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #369 on: February 01, 2013, 01:39:37 AM »

At Toho cinemas, you can buy, for 1300 yen, a Paruru "salty" popcorn and drink cup combo.

The Paruru "salty" popcorn is in reaction to her famous "salty" handshakes and the drink cup design was done by AKB48 Art Club captain Katayama Haruka

http://www.tohotheater.jp/news/info00000250.html

(I'm all for Paruru, but the way they are making her bad reactions at handshake events (especially after that Mechaike special) as a selling point to sell random products, is a bit of a  :banghead:

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #370 on: February 01, 2013, 08:39:12 PM »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #371 on: February 01, 2013, 08:43:04 PM »
http://pokutan.tumblr.com has now translated all the Paruru mobame posts up till the end of Request Hour.

Apart from the obvious about being happy and thankful for Penguin and her unit song Kimi no c/w ranking, and the new documentary and Team B song, as well as her Undergirls song (Nante Bohemian), these bits caught my attention:

前田さんと板野さんの曲ということで前田さんの代わりに歌わせてもらうことになりました。
This was actually a Maeda-san and Itano-san song, I subsituted for Maeda-san

皆さんがどう思うかは分からないです。
I do not know how everyone feels about it

でも自分なりに大切に歌いました。
But it’s an important song and I did my best to sing it

RIVER、Beginner。
RIVER, Beginner

この二つも前田さんの代わりに歌わせてもらいました。
I was the substitute for Maeda-san for these two songs as well

ダンスが苦手な私にとってこれこそプレッシャーで自分でも上手く踊れていたか心配になります。
I who was bad at dancing had a lot of pressure as I was worried whether I could dance properly or not

下手なりにおもいっきり踊りました。
Even though I was bad at it but I did my best to dance

Because I have really mixed feelings about these parts too...

Upped all the pics to: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29708.msg1149404#msg1149404

Chihiro

Offline jester48

• Ranran Oshi :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2013, 10:47:40 AM »
lol.. pretty much just Jul all up in this shit..

Anyways.. just wanted to thank Jul for all this Paru stuff.. been away for awhile and trying to catch up on stuff.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #373 on: February 03, 2013, 02:51:45 PM »
lol.. pretty much just Jul all up in this shit..

:lol:  some more "shit" for you jester:

Shimazaki-san on J-Melo:

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #374 on: February 03, 2013, 09:39:40 PM »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:09:24 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2013, 10:09:12 PM »
In the Documentary of AKB48+10+1, there was a P for Ponkotsu section.

archy89 cropped and uploaded this bit to vimeo:

Check out http://girls48.tumblr.com/post/42106850473/akb48-1-10-ponkotsu for lots of gifs or here http://girls48.tumblr.com/post/41975544773/akb-10-1-2013-02-01-shimazaki-haruka for lots of screencaps.

Here's just one of her playing the guitar:

Chihiro

Offline jester48

• Ranran Oshi :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2013, 07:31:50 AM »
woooo more paruuuu goodness! XD can always count on Jul for the good stuff!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #377 on: February 06, 2013, 02:30:29 AM »

Chihiro

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+