JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Still

Author Topic: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Girls Just Want to Have Fun 4/1)  (Read 26583 times)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Popcorn Love Part 1 12/2)
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 06:53:47 AM »
woooooooo... a very very special triangle love..~

BUT~ why do i feel like betting it on Koha/Aika instead....... SORRY LIN!

:P

:mon bat:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Popcorn Love Part 2 12/4)
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 12:49:55 PM »
That was quick in developing feelings.

yeah I know but why not :lol:

woooooooo... a very very special triangle love..~

BUT~ why do i feel like betting it on Koha/Aika instead....... SORRY LIN!

:P

Well it won't happen that way but maybe on accident?

Popcorn Love Part 2

Aika and Koha decided to take Lin out to the movies as a group date.  Both were competing for Lin's attention and her heart.

Both agreed on watching the new suspense movie that came out during the weekend.  They took Lin aside and told her of the new movie coming out.  Lin was curious about the movie and she would be  with her friends so she wouldn't feel bad if she enjoys herself once in a while.

After school, the three of them walked to the local theater and bought a selection of candy and allarge tub of popcorn.

“Let me help you there, Lin.”  Aika was in front of her since Lin had the tub of popcorn and put down her seat for her.  Koha knew Aika would be the one to make the first move but Koha could do her one better.

“I'll get the drinks, since we ran out of hands back there.”  Koha smiled towards Aika with Lin not paying attention to both of them.

Lin was busy popping each popped kernel into her mouth, the salt and butter were making her feel warm inside because back in her hometown there were no theater and she would entertain herself with reading or studying.

Minutes later, Koha came back with three drinks in the tray.  She gave the first drink to Lin, then Aika, then herself.  Unfortunately, Koha gave her the one with the loose cover and it spilled over her uniform, which made Lin crack up.

An angry Aika walked up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up, Koha made her move like a lion hunting for its prey.

“Lin you enjoying yourself?”  Koha asked and a gleeful Lin nodded with the crunching of the kernel in her mouth.

“I never had movies like this in China, they were either closed or too expensive to go in.”  Lin continued on with her munching while Koha decided to check up on Aika.

Koha walked up to the back door but a customer ran into her with a hot dog full of mustard, she freaked out and ran to the bathroom.

“Koha, I didn't know you like yellow so much.”  Aika was laughing so hard that she forgot about her own stain.

“At least mines doesn't let Lin see you bra.”  Aika became quiet and started to think of her next move.

Aika wanted to make the next move so she slipped out of the bathroom and walked in with her pride still with her.

“Lin, you seem to like all the snacks.”  She saw all the open packages around her.

“Yeah, I usually never got to eat a lot of sweets in China, so I wanted to try each of them.”  Aika was glad that Lin was happy to be with her and Koha.

The lights dimmed and Aika grabbed a few kernels of popcorn to put into her mouth and she saw two girls with their heads next to each other.  She decided to put her head on Lin's shoulder but her head went towards her and knock each other.

“Ow, that hurt.”  Both of them rubbing their heads when Koha walks in with the big yellow stain still on her.

Koha grabbed a kernel and started munching, she also fling a kernel towards an unexpected Aika, and success, it hit her on the nose.  Aika retaliated with two kernels and still Lin was concentrating on the movie while the other two still throwing kernels at each other.

Both became exhausted and decided to watch the movie instead of competing, Lin was into the movie until the scary part got her by surprised and sprayed the tub to the two sitting next to each other.  Both were covered in food and sticky materials.  They waited until the end to hurry themselves to the bathroom to clean up.

“Sorry, I wish I was more considerate to both of you.”  Lin bowed deeply to the two friends.

“Ah don't worry, which one of us do you like?”  Aika spitted it out bluntly and caught Lin off guard.

“Um... um.... I like both of you guys but I need some time to decide on one person.”  Koha grabbed her kouhai aside and gave her a lecture.

“Aika, why did you do that?”

“I wanted to know.”

“Don't force it or it will lead to worst things.”  Koha was trying to make sure Lin wasn't forced into a bad decision, which was Aika.

“Okay, I'll let her decide.”  Aika brushed the last of the kernels off and waited for Koha to clean herself up.

Both Lin and Aika were together and Aika couldn't resist to touch her fingers.  When she got there Lin turned towards her and gave her a smile.

She tries again with success but Koha steps in the middle and got Aika's hand instead.  Lin was suddenly behind and she became lost in the crowd while the two went out the doors without her.  Lin felt crushed that they would forget about her.  She finally got to the door and couldn't find either of them, she walked home by herself disregarding the two.

~~
“Lin, I finally won you over.”  Aika says to herself and her hand gets pulled away from her.

“Ahh, Koha why are you here?”

“I thought I had Lin's hand.”  Both said to each other and they knew they just each blew a chance at Lin.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 01:30:38 PM »
“What if she goes to the loser after the winner breaks it off?”

Good question  XD

Koha grabbed a kernel and started munching, she also fling a kernel towards an unexpected Aika, and success, it hit her on the nose.  Aika retaliated with two kernels and still Lin was concentrating on the movie while the other two still throwing kernels at each other.

:lol:

She tries again with success but Koha steps in the middle and got Aika's hand instead.  Lin was suddenly behind and she became lost in the crowd while the two went out the doors without her.

:lol:

“Lin, I finally won you over.”  Aika says to herself and her hand gets pulled away from her.

“I thought I had Lin's hand.”  Both said to each other and they knew they just each blew a chance at Lin.

That was crack  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In the end they didn't get LInLIn!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They should end up together instead..>XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 09:28:38 PM »
 :doh: :lol: :lol:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »
Hilarious! :wahaha: Linlin sure is popular here

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 03:18:46 AM »
Seriously~ all those scenes with the popcorn war..~ I done it before~ LOL~ but just no dirty and sticky stuffs~

- My god... what took them so long to realize they got the wrong person~ LOL~

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »
Yeah a funny chapter for the reader but it hurt Lin in the end :hears the aww's"

well I hope it makes sense that the story has a flow to it :lol:

Anyways the next chapter and an into to another character. :thumbup

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Lin was not answering any calls coming in that night, she felt betrayed by her two friends, and the empty feeling was killing her inside.

She looked out at the starry night and breathed out a sigh.  It was hard that one person left her behind but both of them made her feel lonely again.

Her mom popped her head in to watch her daughter holding on to her favorite toy since she was little and she tried to smile but watching Lin in this mood was something she was afraid of again.

In China, Lin was popular but not for personality but for one incident couple years ago.  She was with her class on a trip to the local food factory and she was curious about how they make the food as any high school student would be.  Until another girl had grabbed her from behind and she slapped her across the face.

Lin was scared because she slapped the class president, which she had a crush on but she thought it was the male worker behind her.  Despite all her pleas for forgiveness she received a beat down from from the president's friends.  It left her with bruised ribs and even worst a tainted reputation, the worst of it was the writing on the walls.

“SLUT”
“WHORE”
“Call me!” with her number.

Her mother contact the school and could not find the evidence of those writings, she made a decision to start over in Japan because of an uncle that had recently passed away.

Her daughter meant the world to her but she knew she could pull through after the initial pain is gone.  She knew her daughter would do that for her own sake but talking to her might make it worst so she went back to her reading.

Lin's tears were saturating the pillow and the moist region was making it harder for her to let herself cool down.  She looked at the phone vibrating and saw an unknown number but she was too frustrated to pick it up.

She left it there for a while and she saw all the Chinese characters in the text.  Lin calls up the number and to her amazement it was Jun.

“Jun, how did you get my number?”  Lin trying to talk through her emotional state.

“Your mom ran into me and she said she had a daughter that had a hard day, I didn't know she meant you.”  Jun laughed.

“Oh, she is such a nosy person but that's what I liked about her, she's like a friend that never gives up on you.  Not like the ones that abandon me.”  The long silence followed until Jun tried to console her.

“Lin, it must have been a mistake, people make mistakes.”  Lin was ready for her outburst but she realized Jun was right.  People make mistakes.

“How can I say sorry to them?”  Lin began pondering until she looked outside to see two people in jackets outside.  She hung up and ran outside in the cold.

“Lin, we are sorry, I never meant to do that.”  Koha started off first.

“Same here, I thought it was you until I dragged Koha out of the crowd.”  Aika gave a smile but went back to serious.  Both were bowing to me and I put my arms around them to give them a hug.

“I understood you guys didn't mean it but I felt angry and betrayed that you left without me, I spent half an hour looking for you guys and no luck.

“As soon as I noticed Koha we ran back but it was empty and we tried calling but you didn't answer.”  Koha seemed concerned as was Aika.

“You know what, don't worry, I feel better, thanks.”  Line gave a hug to the two girls and she saw a taller woman walk towards them.

“Hey Lin, I wondered why you hung up on me.”  Jun laughed.

“Yeah, now I need to choose.”  Lin joked but the two were becoming nervous.

The four of them walked to the nearest food stand and ordered ramen for all of them to enjoy.  The night went perfect for the three of them.  All was solved and no other complaints arose.

~
The next morning Ai had woke up with a headache after karaoke with Risa, Eri, and Reina,  Her usual smiling face was more of regret after the amount of time she was singing the night before.

She zombied her way into the bathroom where she saw Risa brushing her teeth.

“Hey Risa, you woke up early.”  Ai stared at her girlfriend.

“Yeah, I need to get some stuff before Monday.”  Risa smiled with the brush in her mouth.

Ai quietly done her business and sat on the couch in the living room.  The headache was still there but it was slowly going away until the door knocks.

“Risa go get it.”  Ai yelled and Risa greeted the two at the door.

“Hello, I got some food.”  Eri proudly yelled into the room and Ai groans at the loud noise.

“Well, hello grumpy person.  We seemed to wake you up to early, did you miss us that much?”  Reina laughed at Ai's sleepy look.

A girl walks in with a fruit basket and jello.

“Hello, everybody, my name is Tokunaga Chinami and I am your new neighbor.”  She says and Risa takes it with appreciation.

“Hello, you seem to be young to have your own apartment, where's your parents?”  Eri asked.

“They are coming here tomorrow.  I was brought here by grandparents because they were taking care of me since I was five.  My parents were working overseas and I get to see them tomorrow.”  She presented her smile and everybody but Ai couldn't help but smile too.

“Ai aren't you going introduce yourself to her?”  Risa asked but a groggy Ai moaned again.

“Well unfortunately she's not feeling well, but that's Ai, I'm Risa, and these two are Reina and Eri.”  She points to the yankii and the turtle.

“Thank you for introducing me to them but I need to unpack.”  She leaves and we start looking at Ai strangely.

“Ai, I just notice that you have no bra on.”  Reina laughed before everyone joined in.

“Oh shut up you guys, I have nice breasts.”  Ai groaned.

“But Reina's ones are cuter.”  Ai sat up and fell back down again.

Damn Eri and her stories.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Don't Worry, Be Happy 12/10)
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
we start looking at Ai strangely.

“Ai, I just notice that you have no bra on.”  Reina laughed before everyone joined in.

:lol: :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »
“Ai, I just notice that you have no bra on.”

:drool:

:mon blood:

“But Reina's ones are cuter.”  Ai sat up and fell back down again.

:rofl:

Damn Eri and her stories.

Indeed  XD

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 06:39:02 PM »
YEY!!! A continuation!!!!  :on woohoo:
Ahahaha...If Linlin had a hard time choosing between Koha and Aika... it'll be harder now since Junjun was added to the list. :lol:

And new characters!!! The Gorokkies has finally showed up!!! :cow: :cow:

:mon blood: :mon angel:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 04:45:16 AM »
Everybody likes Ecchi lol, well add another character to this chapter lol

As Long As You Love Me

Ai slept in as her girlfriend and her friends went out to buy groceries for both couples.  Ai had a nice dream about her video game obsession.
“Ai-chan jump onto the logs.”  The female character said.

Ai jumps and wait for the moving log to the next moving log to get to the other side but she mistimed the jump and fell into mysterious forest.

She opened her eyes to realize she was in a futuristic dress and the cute male character had picked her up with his hand.  She remembered the site before but before she could say anything, the characters started to speak but they were referring her to another name: Yuna.

“Yuna, you got knocked out there, lucky we bought that spell before we left the town.”  The male character said.

She began to think about her name but there was an annoying voice by her trying to gather her attention.

“Excuse me, wake up.”  She began to pull on my legs and I kicked her away but she came back a second later.

“Damn it, please leave me alone.”  Ai kicked her away but the wind blew her away, which forced to wake her up from her slumber.

“Sorry, your door was open and I wanted to ask if you had anything to eat.”  Chinami stood there with a pout.

“Sorry, I don't know what we have and you can help yourself to whatever.”  Ai turned over and closed her eyes again to gain back her dream.

Ai was irritated by the rustling of the dishes she was running through.  She shot up and walked over to the bathroom to wash her face.  She was disappointed that her game dream went to waste because of the neighbor's child.

After wiping the water off her face, she notice the young girl sitting on her bed with a mouthful of sandwich she made.  She swallowed with a sip of milk and she presented her smile.  Ai walked towards the bed and sits next to her watching her chew the sandwich slowly.

She hears her phone go off and she answers with the child still eating.

“Hey, Ai.”  Risa sounded cheery.

“Hey Risa, what's up.”  Ai still was tired but she was looking at her.

“We got some stuff and we should be home soon.  You need anything else?”  Ai noticed the eyes on the girl and she became terrified.

“No, I'll be fine.”  Ai hung up and turn towards the girl.

Chinami moved towards her and gave her a hug with her head buried into her chest.  She felt the warmth from her and she couldn't help but smile.

“Your friends were right.”  She said and she pushed Chinami back.

“Um, I should change.”  Ai walked away to her room.

Chinami dialed her phone to contact her friend.  She lounged onto the bed and found herself comfortable talking to her friend.

“Hello Rii-chan.'

“Hey Chinami, did you move in already?”

“Yeah, but my parents are going to be late again.”  Chinami had felt the depression set again from her usual personality.

“I don't know why you don't run away and find a person who will let you stay with them.”  Rii-chan suggested but knowing she loves her parents too much.

“I want to be with them again but I met my neighbors, it is two girls living together.”  Chinami said happily.

“Cool I want to come over because I want to ask them about their relationship.”

“Um, I don't know if they are in a relationship.”  Ai overheard the conversation and wanted to intervene but she decided to surprise her instead.

“They got to be, if they are living together.”  Chinami took a deep breath.

“Maybe, but I don't know if they you know.”  Ai was shocked when she heard that.

“C'mon Chii they must be having it everyday, like the day I caught you kissing my picture thinking it was  Miya.”  Chinami blushed knowing that she was crushing on her best friend.

“Shut up, Rii, you do worst.”  Ai nearly fainted.

“Well at least I am with someone at the moment.”  She hands over the phone to the other person.

“Hey Chinami, it is me, Miya.”  Chinami choked.

“Haha, Chinami, you love me so much.”  Ai stepped in time.

“Hang it up.”  Ai commanded.  Chinami ended the call and dropped the phone to the floor.

Ai looked at her with her brown eyes and Chinami felt like rolling herself up into a ball with her evil eyes.

“Sorry for intruding, I better go.”  She stood up and Ai forced her back into the seat.

“Chinami, take this advice seriously, do you like her so much that you would want to kiss her?”  She nodded.

“I'll help you out until your parents come.”  Ai smiled and she instructed her to pick up the girl.

“First, put you hands on my hips lightly.”  Chinami nervously placed her hands on the right place.

“Now, lean in and peck me on the cheek.”  Her lips met with Ai's cheek and pulled her back into the position.

“The final step, start from my neck and work your way to my collarbone.”  She went in and followed until the door opened.

“Ai-chan, I am home???????”  Risa had seen her girlfriend's eyes enjoying the girl's kissing skills.

Chinami ran to Risa and she tried to explain the situation with tears in her eyes.  Her panic state drew everyone away from Ai but Ai pushed her away to explain the actions by her.

“Sorry, Risa she was desperate, so I wanted to teach her how to win someone over.”  The other two laughed at the scene.

“What's funny, this is not funny.”  Risa jawed back.

“Well, haven't you always said that Ai would always “take care” of you.”  Eri nudged Risa.

“Yeah, but I wish I would know earlier but you are always helpful so I'll let this go but I'll add to your lesson later, Chinami, first go back home I need to discipline Ai.”  Risa had a smile and everybody got chased out by Risa's voice.

Ai-chan you sneaky person lol 
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 05:41:40 AM »
 :doh: The classic girlfriend walks in at the wrong time. I love it.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (As Long As You Love Me 12/11)
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »
Hah! I wonder how Risa is going to discipline Ai :twisted:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2009, 02:54:41 AM »
lol

Handcuffs and a whip maybe  :twisted:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »
Question: How old is Chinami? lol

Chinami ran to Risa and she tried to explain the situation with tears in her eyes.  Her panic state drew everyone away from Ai but Ai pushed her away to explain the actions by her.
- lol..i can practically imaging Chinami being shoved aside

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2009, 10:26:10 AM »
:doh: The classic girlfriend walks in at the wrong time. I love it.

Yes, although the secret will have to wait

No Pervy lol

lol

Handcuffs and a whip maybe  :twisted:

Nope not making this pervy  :lol:

Question: How old is Chinami? lol

- lol..i can practically imaging Chinami being shoved aside

Chinami is 17 reason for not making it pervy but Ai got caught into a pickle

Hot n’ Cold

Lin began to warm up to her fellow countrywoman, both were going out on a daily basis talking about China, and Lin’s mother who tries to hang out with Jun on a daily basis.

Sayu was not surprised that she was with Jun most of the time because she understood about being lonely.

Her father was abusive to her mother and when her mother left the relationship, she took over being the matriarch, with her two other siblings.  Everyday she protected them from her father until the day he died when a metal pole dropped on his head and was in a coma for couple of days eventually leading to him to be in vegetative state.

She made the hard decision to pull the plug in which her siblings were against but the monetary situation was getting worst for her and she worked two jobs everyday to make up for her father’s hospital bills until his pension came in.

The pension came and met a young man who she fell in love with instantly but he was married, which she did not know at first.  The man court her around until his wife caught him with Sayu at the café, Sayu felt lower than the ground when she realized the man was married.

~Flashback~
“Sayu, I am sorry for not telling you earlier.”  Sayu slapped him as hard as she could.

“How could you?”  Sayu’s anger drove her to grabbing the chef’s knife.

“Please, don’t do it.”  His fiancé pleaded with her.

Sayu pointed at him and she was ready to strike until a customer stepped in and grabbed the knife out of her grip.

“It is not worth it, he will suffer the utmost disgrace for messing around with his fiancé.”  She said to her.

Sayu had her head down on the verge of crying herself to death when the woman appeared again.

“Want a smoke?”  She asked.

“I don’t smoke.”  Sayu refused but when she saw her light one up, Sayu asked the first question in her mind.

“Excuse me, what is your name?”

“It’s Kago Ai, and you?”  She took a puff of smoke and directed to her.

“Michishige Sayumi.  Nice to meet you.”  Sayu extended her hand towards her.

“Same here.”  Ai shook her hand and the firm grip she had indicated her own personal strength.

“I have something I don’t need anymore, I am planning to move to America to pursue a dream of mine but I don’t need to sing anymore so I’ll give you my record collection and guitar.”  Ai said to her.

That day she got all the items and never saw her again, Sayu never tracked her down, and that day she was more thankful that a person could save her from the life she was living before.

~End Flashback~

Sayu tuned her guitar and sat at the bench she usually sits at watching nature’s colors in front of her eyes.  She caught Jun in the corner of her eyes and she could not help but smile widely.

“Sorry, for not being here for so long.”  Jun apologized.

“No problem, I just strum my guitar and enjoy what life presents out there.”  Sayu concentrating on the sound of her guitar.

“I met a fellow Chinese couple days ago, her mother was very sweet, and she introduced me to her daughter.”  Sayu stopped for a moment before tuning her guitar again.

“She is also sweet but she is shy around other people and I wanted her to break out of the shell.”  Jun furthered explained.

Sayu was listening but it didn’t bother her that she would meet other people because she would meet different people everyday but one in particular was coming everyday after school.

Jun saw the high school age girl play with her hair and sits next to Jun with a smile on her face.  Jun smiled back and her smile grew wider than hers and she was snacking on some sweets.

She offered to Jun, she found a heart-shaped candy in the bag, and she thought it was cute that people would create such wonderful things.

“Hello, my name is Saki Shimizu, nice to meet you.”  She bowed in front of Jun and Jun bowed back.

“My name is Jun and nice to meet you too.”  Saki went back to listening to Sayu’s guitar.

Jun began to wonder about Saki because no person especially high school student would be in the park at this time.  So, she wanted to ask her a question but she did not know the extent to how she would take the question.  Before she could ask she answered the question.

“I like music and I want to be able to create songs like her.”  She points towards Sayu and Jun understood her goal.

“I was actually wondering… if you had a person you could be with.”  She sidestepped the question and Saki put her head down.

“I have a friend who I like but she has been busy with student council stuff and we don’t hang out as much anymore.”  She closed the bag and she picked up her bag directing herself to go but Jun stopped her.

“Don’t worry, I did not mean it in any way to harm you.”  She started to cry and Jun held her close and felt the warmth of her body radiate onto her.

“I confessed my love to her and she said the same thing but she has been quite busy.”  Saki mumbling through Jun’s body.

“She will come around, when she is not busy.”  Before she could say another word this girl in the same uniform comes running and snatches her away from Jun.

“Maa, I miss you so much.”

“Me too.”  She had tears in her eyes too.

“I have free coupons for my volunteer work, want to join?”

“Sure.”  Her frown became a smile and they both went off to the place.

“Jun, you are such a motherly-like person.”  Sayu teased.

“I guess so, want some coffee, Sayu?”

“Why not, let’s celebrate your accomplishment for consoling a child.”  Sayu laughed.

Jun was definitely embarrassed that she had a child crying to her own question but I guess that is how love works at times.  You are either accepted or rejected but you have to learn from both situations to understand the true meaning.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Kuro's Properly Named Song Influenced Fics (Hot n' Cold 12/13)
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2009, 12:17:03 PM »
The last line of this fic is so meaningful :cry:

If the guy wasn't married I would have thought he must be mad to cheat on Sayu. But since he was already married and went after Sayu, I guess it's understandable. It's SAYU!! :P

Man, you updated a lot. I need to go back and read this thread :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »
Saki's a little too fast in opening up considering Jun's a stranger  :D

If the guy wasn't married I would have thought he must be mad to cheat on Sayu. But since he was already married and went after Sayu, I guess it's understandable. It's SAYU!! :P

:lol:  nice one

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »
I kinda like how everything happens so fast, kinda gives everyone a certain innocence. Except that married guy, but like Hammy said, it's SAYU.

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Still