JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - (Teenage) Disaster

Author Topic: ツFlying with you[atsumina,kojiyuu]chapter 19[Vows]UPDATE! July/12/2012  (Read 47420 times)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 7UPDATE !
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2012, 01:43:19 AM »
Love ur update!!  :wub: I always love atsumina moment :)

I just read senbatsu 2012 result and I' m pretty much happy about the result

:)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2012, 08:37:36 AM »
oww takaboy you dont have idea of nothing...

the robot´s fight.. like it :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2012, 03:41:30 PM »
 :imdead: Atsumina is killing me!!!! :farofflook: :farofflook:
i want MORE!!!! :ptam-shy:
 :luvluv1: tnx for amazing update!!! :luvluv1:
pls update soon  :kneelbow:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 8 UPDATE !
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2012, 09:57:03 PM »
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS MINNA  XD
@aruka sorry to make you confused, yes "nano" are just names it doesn't resembles the meaning.
mobile suits are as good as gundam, but not that big, the nano bots are the same but has no pilot on it,
their just simply plain destructive machines.
@pwety kojiyuu part below..i hope you'll like it

CHAPTER 8

The atsumina couple arrived at the massage room, it was not that big but the atmosphere is perfect.
They lit the scented candles and dim the light to make it more romantic.

“shall we?” the taller girl asked
“yosh! Im feeling great now” takamina lied on the bed
“shoulnd’t you taking off your clothes? I mean im going to do the massage here..”
“im going to be naked?”
“yes you are!  Did you find a person having a massage that has clothes? I won’t do anything, I won’t harm you..now take off your clothes hayaku!”
“o..okay..but promise me you won’t remove the blanket” she then turn around, lying in the bed showing her sexy back on her girlfriend.
“ohhh your sexy minami.. you have such a smooth skin too..” she smiles.

She the initiate her treatment, placing her hands on the small girls back, massaging it gently. Going up and going down, gripping her shoulders from right to left she’s doing this in a routine until the smaller girl release her relaxing moan. “You’re good atsuko..arigatou..” she says. Acchan now traces takamina’s spine from up to the neck down to her upper butt. She squeezes taka’s side waist and gently pressing her hand on the midgets butt. After doing that several times she felt tired and rested on takamina’s top facing her back. “atsuko are you ok? If you’re tired this is enough, I felt relieved already”
“no, I want more.. ”acchan reclined. She then slide on takamina’s back and lay on the bed too. Takamina turn around and faces her hiding her body on a thin blanket. Their face is just to close they can feel each other’s air.  Acchan making the first move kisses her a gentle passionate kiss that seduces takamina to reply.  They kiss until their out of breath, the taller girl pulled away to breathe but kisses her again, shes moving up while holding the midgets neck to face her, she’s now on top of her again. But this time takamina is facing in front, looking at her up. Acchan shows her evil smile and continue to kiss her, the ace hands slowly moving inside the blanket, finding what she wants to hold. She kisses her captain on her neck down to her chest leaving a mark. Takamina moaning but this time it’s a soft hot moan.
“aahh attsukoo..you said you wouldn’t remove the blanket” she asked while breathing fast “yes I said that, did I remove the blanket? I just place my hand under the blanket, I didn’t promise that did i?” acchan giggles. With her aggressive move she takes the chance to do what she wants, from her chest down to her thighs and to the most sensitive area of her body.  The smaller girl enjoys every touch of the ace, she’s moaning like crazy calling her girlfriend’s name, the taller girl stop when she sees her partner is very satisfied. After doing the romantic scene they arrange the room and leave as if like nothing happens. 

“so..you want to have a massage again tomorrow?” acchan clings on her
“hmmm, yes but next time I shall be the one who’s going to massage you..” giving her a grinned
“eh? Taking a revenge huh.. I’ll be preparing my captain..iloveu minami”
“iloveu too atsuko..always..”

They headed to the kitchen to drink some fluids, they felt like they were dehydrated. All the girls are sleeping, until they heard something inside the kitchen, no not something someone is there and it’s not alone. After they open the fridge and get something to drink, they decided to sneek inside the kitchen, nearer and nearer they heard giggles and moans. They see yuko almost naked and haruna showing her body already to the perverted squirrel
“the kojiyuu couple, great! Their doing that inside the kitchen” acchan clasped takamina’s mouth.
“shhh they might hear us, let’s leave them alone it’s their own time, besides we already done ours” she whispers and bite takamina’s ear.

The kojiyuu couple touching and kissing each other didn’t notice atsumina’s sneak peek until they leave.
“nyan nyan so so sexy.. it makes me wanna do this everytime I see you” a burning fire of desire grow in the taller girl body as she moaned her squirrels name  over and over again. As expected from the master of pervertedness, yuko caress her woman every single tip of her, not leaving a space on her body. Haruna can’t take it anymore and begged to her to finish what yuko wants to do.
“yuuchan..onegai..” “ohright my sweetheart, here goes my climax just don’t moan so loud..” she teased her. It was a long night for them exchanging actions to one another. Until they fell asleep in the kitchen, they noticed it was almost sunrise when they heard the chef going out in the dorm to buy some stuff on the market because she usually wakes up early.

“yuuchan wake up!!” shaking her beloved
“naaaa I want to sleep more..”
“no you can’t just continue sleeping in your room..we must hurry up!” haruna panicking, because she knew when the chef wake up, sae follows and go to the kitchen to get some milk and bring it with her to do her early jogging.
“nyan nyan…lets stay here together..”
“oh crap she forgets we’re in the kitchen.. yuuchan wake up!!” she pinch yuko’s butt
“ouchyyy what’s that for?”
“did you forget?? last night?? Doing it here?? In the kitchen?? We are naked yuuchan!! Lets hurry!!”
Yuko having adrenaline rush quickly get up, and get on with her clothes, same as haruna. They quickly go upstairs and continue to sleep with their own room.

After that…

“breakfast is ready! Come on down girls!” the chef is shouting and making a noise with her fry pan.
 All of them went down and sat on the table. Already fix their self up and wearing their pilot uniforms.
The foods are ready in the table “itadakimasu!” all of them says.

“ei why is the two midgets here look tired?” micchan pointing to takamina and yuko
“did something happen?” chiyuu asked
“nothing! ” the two midgets answer in duet
“are you tired minami?” acchan teasing a smile to her while haruna looking the other way and continues to eat as if she heard nothing.
“oh I know what happen.. but I won’t tell..Let’s just say last night was a couples night” tomochin laugh
“eh??” atsumina and kojiyuu couples reaction.

“By the way TGSK, called me a while, he wants to see us and discuss something, I think they found something that is very important regarding our enemy, he was calling you takamina but your phone is dead“ mariko changing the topic
“ahh gomen.. Thank you marichan for taking the message” takamina replied.

After breakfast they headed straight to the akiba base control room, where they meet TGSK and akiP. They explained that they already found out who’s the head of their enemies and where did it came from, but still they haven’t found the enemies territory. After hearing this acchan discuss about her plan. About what she did during the last battle leaving a GPS tractor to the one of the bots they fought. She’s just waiting for the GPS to be completed and locate the enemies based accurately before they proceed to attack. Yukirin’s team going to the viper and observing the radar for possible trace of enemies in the sky.

Until ..

“captain, finally the GPS found it!” mayu pointing to the radar and connecting it to the akiba base to ensure the information.

Meanwhile in Nogizaka’s base.. after its defeated battles he came up with the idea and preparing something very crucial. He prepared a four nuclear weapon machines in every corner of the coast, North South East and West. He knows later on, the akiba team would discover his base and kill him for sure. But when that time comes and when his dead he planted these nuclear weapons already. Nogizaka built a controller inside his body, it has been programmed that if he died the nuclear will be activated within 24 hours and make a very gigantic explosion that may cause a very huge as in very huge destruction on human race . This is a wise move for him since he is weak physically all he can do is use his mental ability to take the revenge by means of those machines.

TBC... how was it minna?  :nervous
i'll update tomorrow hope you'll like it  :jphip:

Offline YuuMitsuaki

• I'm a perv, probably! ^_^
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2012, 04:48:02 AM »
~LOL~ :w00t: :w00t:

that was great miayaka-san~~~ :heart: :heart: the 'couples night' was just awesome!!!!!! :heart: :heart:

i love the KojiYuu part, yeah!!!!!!!! :love: :thumbup

and i'm waiting for the upcoming battle!!!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup
Yuko_Kawaii<3 :luvluv2:

[IMAGE]http://i.imgur.com/nnA2z.jpg[/IMAGE]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2012, 05:19:06 AM »
smexy time with kojiyuu and atsumina couple :D.. but now we need to know who is the enemy..whta they want..

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2012, 09:52:56 AM »
Like it !!!! Kojiyuu and atsumina are seXy!!!!!!!  :)

:deco:  more update pls....
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2012, 11:57:25 AM »
updating in a few moments... im glad you like it  :jphip:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2012, 12:56:38 PM »
The Two Top Couples were so Lovey Dovey here. I Love it. Seeing Atsuko massaging Takamina, Then Have a S*x with her, Remind me of a Fic. LOL. Not like it matter, anyway.
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2012, 01:12:26 PM »
Wowowowowow!!!! Kojiyuu in the kitchen!!!!!
I lobe your fic!!!!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 9 UPDATE !
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2012, 08:45:54 PM »
CHAPTER 9

Nogizaka base

Not knowing the GPS attached in one of the nano machines during the last battle with the akiba team. Nogizaka is hardly thinking why they let the one machine escape because as he is watching the battle the M1’s pilot which is maeda atsuko could barely crash the machine in just one shoot. They check the machine but there is nothing wrong with it and there is no device attached on it too.
(They cannot see the GPS because it’s very small, as I’ve said smaller than an atom particle)

“Something’s wrong in here..i think they are planning something and that m1 pilot is good” he stated
“release all the machines in our area, im declaring a war!” feeling his instinct that the akiba will attack in any moment.

Akiba base

“The viper has found the enemies location, pilots on your aim and be ready” TGSK giving an order to them.
“Commander let me break the nogizaka base, let me use the buster weapon, it’s the only way that can break their barrier” acchan pleaded.

akiP takes a long time to response, his thinking that if acchan would use the buster she may exhaust 70% of her mobile suit, which is not good at this state because when she breaks nogizaka’s shield in their base.  Tons of destructive machines would appear and he knows acchan would still fight on them. “alright, im giving you the authority to use it, but in one condition shinoda mariko will back you up”
“hai..this is noted!” acchan then salutes and leave.

On the base wing all the pilots and their mobiles are ready to fly, takamina before going in hold her lovers hand and press it “be careful my ace”
“I will my captain midget” teasing her and giving her a short kiss on the lips.
“stop that! We’re on the middle of the war!” micchan shouting at them, they just both laugh and headed to their mobile suit and ready to take flight.

The viper is leading this mission, they headed straight we’re the radar is pointing to nogizaka base. As expected enemies are slowly appearing going close to them to keep their distance in the base, but this time the enemies are growing into numbers they did not expect this. “yukirin let us be the one to handle this” says sae in the monitor. “hai, just be careful all of you..There are plenty of them, they are well prepared now.” Yukirin giving a worrying voice.

“This is going to be war no doubt of that, he is so clever releasing all his machines at a time” sashiko stated while manipulating the situation. While mayu is busy planning the points of the enemy’s position thinking of a good strategy to divide them so that acchan can proceed to the plan.
“im nervous, so many of them about a hundred more they keep appearing are they clones or what?! yet we have only eight mobile suits plus us the viper” jurina sigh “we must not failed chiyuu..”

“nyan nyan my sweetheart, be careful, im not your partner ya know.. I can’t protect you..” yuko with a sad face on haruna’s monitor.
“yuuchan, daijoubu.. I will be fine.. keep safe too..let’s celebrate after this that’s a promise!” haruna giving her a flying kiss.

Yuko POV “nyan nyan your acting weird, your inviting me first to celebrate, you’re not sweet to me although I like it but this kinda creepy, I have a bad feeling about this I must watch her no matter what

Up above the war is starting, people from the coast are all together in one safe place, some are cheering and some are crying. They can see some explosions and falling debris although it’s not that clear because of the fogging smoke, but they knew that the pilots from akiba are fighting for them. As for them all they can help is pray that the pilots would be safe and put an end on this combat.

Mariko with her mobile S1 making a way for acchan, she’s clearing all the enemies in a blast but still so many of them that she can’t stop it easily.
“marichan.. let me handle the second row after you fired up the rockets in the first row..” “yokai..acchan..here goes..S1 I trust you don’t fail me..”
When mariko sets her rockets making a big boom , first row is cleared. Acchan now take the move firing multiple shots with her rifles, second row is almost done with an opening acchan hit her speed up to burst outside in the enemy line. “im on your back, acchan do it now!!” mariko shouting

WIDE ARE SEARCH IS COMPLETE, ATSUKO SAN” M1 speaking
“M1, set buster fire in level 5” acchan says to her mobile suit
SET BUSTER IS READY, COORDINATES ARE SPECIFIC, AIMING THE TARGET
She exhaled and says “load cartridges, m1 I’m counting on you..We can do this!”
FIRING CANCEL IS LOCK AND READY, SHOOTING IN YOUR COMMAND
The ace giving a grip on her mobile finally firing “RAGINGGGGGGG BUSTERRRRRR!!!!!!”

Releasing a huge amount of energy from her buster weapon, going straight in nogizaka base. Upon hitting the barrier, her eyes are focusing on the shield wanting them to crack. Not giving up still holding the grip, the viper and as well as the akiba base are all viewing hoping to have a single crack in the barrier. “you can do it acchan!!” all the pilots struggling to cheer her.  It take so long to break the barrier indeed nogizaka is brilliant creating this, she was about to close her eyes when she hears a fracturing sound, her eyes widened as she saw the buster is breaking it. Upon seeing this she fires more and more to push the buster inside the base to totally destroy it. “yokatta…” is all she can say.

The akiba team is all cheering, but nogizaka has already this in mind, he’s not there in the base anymore instead his flying with one if his machines and finding a perfect time to shoot the ace in the side while watching her break his based. “you’re beautiful but dangerous..” making his move towards the ace. Acchan didn’t notice it because she’s focusing on her buster shot while mariko is on the other side fighting the other machine. When nogizaka attempts to shoot haruna notice this in a sudden, she flew a boomerang in nogizaka to drop his weapon, but a missile fired up instead “acchan watch out!!” nyan nyan shouted at her. But the ace couldn’t move that fastly anymore as akiP had said the buster will exhaust most of her energy, not only her but to both of them with M1. Tomochin can’t launch a shield to her because she’s way too far. Takamina in a rush going to slash the missile, but it’s too late. M1 is hit as well as acchan, the missile strike in the chest, causing her to drop but mariko held her arm and hold it so that she and the mobile will not fall. Takamina is late but seeing her beloved who’s got just hit by nogizaka without any second thought she slash nogizaka’s machine until it broke into pieces before exploding.

Acchan still conscious was more worried in m1, mariko lifted her and landed it on the viper.
Miichan running to her and giving her and assist. “your hurt, rena will take care of you..” no.. please take care of m1..” acchan says to her.
“don’t worry sashiko will take care of that as she is expert on the tools.” Rena helping her on the other side.

Takamina communicating to the viper, she can’t focused anymore she’s so worried but then again she can’t leave, they are still in the middle of the fight all she do now is ask about the ace’s condition.
“minami…im ok..im not that hurt..” making an injured face, but she manage to smile for her midget so that she will not worry anymore.
“are you sure? You we’re hit badly atsuko..im sorry im too late to protect you..” takamina with teary eyes.
“you’ve done great my little captain..just help the others, we can do this together..ganbarre!”

The enemies are almost outnumbered, hitting them one by one all of them felt we can do this. The sky turned black and machines are falling like meteors, they can’t see each other anymore the only guide left to their vision is their radar and the hologram communicator to see each other’s face. All the mobiles are worn out as well as the pilots. But when takamina killed nogizaka the nuclear weapons were activated too. They didn’t know that something is coming more than they have expected.

TBC.. :jphip:
wew.. :nervous just leave your comments thank you...
oyasumi!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 9 UPDATE !
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 07:03:04 AM »
wow wow acchan got hurt T_T.. come one takaboy defeat your wifey..

Im so worried about haruna..

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 10 UPDATE !
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2012, 07:57:25 PM »
CHAPTER 10

Flash back scene in the war (Kojima Haruna’s risk)

In the scene where haruna threw her boomerang to stop nogizaka from shooting acchan. Not knowing at her back the enemy fired up to her, it was a quick gasp of shot hitting the back of her right shoulder. She didn’t feel any pain yet because her mind was set to ‘save acchan now from the missile!’.  When the ace was saved after having an ample amount of damage, haruna’s partner Sae notice that the tall cat like woman’s mobile suit K1 is not corresponding anymore in the monitor, even her communicator has stopped the other pilot didn’t observe this because they continue fighting the remaining machines.
Sae’s mobile suit M2 move forward to view the tall girl, her eyes widened as she see’s blood on her shoulder and she’s breathing hard until she collapse, causing her mobile suit to drop down below.
“Kojiharu!!!!” she yells so hard that pilots would perceive the sound. Yuko without any idea of what’s going on, rapidly look at her hologram not spotting her lover’s face in the monitor she’s sweating cold, her hands we’re trembling can’t control the arrows any longer, her heart is pound and her mind is dashing recalling what nyan nyan had said before the battle “yuuchan, daijoubu.. I will be fine.. keep safe too..let’s celebrate after this that’s a promise!

Oshima yuko secondly strong as the ace, couldn’t  believe it. So many questions on her brain why, when, who and what happened. She stunned for a moment tears rolling down to her cheeks. Sayaka buzzing her to backside so that she can check on her beloved’s situation. Without knowing she’s already sobbing she can’t even talk she just weep heading a high-speed in the direction of the viper where Sae lay’s haruna to give her a first aid.
The viper team checking her condition and handling her back wound. Yuko arrived landing her mobile suit and jumps, she runs forward to her girlfriend and crying hardly.
She hugged her tightly “you said we’re going to have a celebration after this war, you said you will be fine but why did this happen? Nyan nyan don’t you ever forget your promise! That’s the first time you said that to me, I won’t hold it back..please wake up!! I’ll promise to behave..i’ll promise not to look for any other boobsie girls in the mall..i’ll promise all the things you want me too.. just wake up!! ” yuko cries with all her might. The people in the viper ship were sobbing too looking at scene.

“yuko chan.. she will be fine..she’s just unconscious in this moment due to severe pain, but I’ll promise you she will smile back at you..” rena giving her words, yuko just nodded and wipe her tears looking at haruna lying.
“we are taking care of them yuko sama, compare to haruna..Maeda san lost lots of blood she’s even worst to her, I can assure haruna would wake up but maeda san, I hope she can take it longer until we landed on the base.” Sashiko worrying her senpai’s
“does takamina knows this already?” yuko asked
“no..acchan don’t wanna tell her until they the fight is finish, she want’s takamina to concentrate, she told us not tell the captain..” mayu claimed

“at that state of her body, she can still warn us and made us all terrified by her eyes phew..” jurina shaking her head.
“what’s happening here..acchan and nyan nyan..does takamina and me really shares the same emotion and incidents? Is that what really bestfriends are for? ” yuko crying again looking at the two girls lying on the bed, the short hair length girl was very pale now and the cat girl still unconscious.

The viper then landed in the akiba base, the medical team rush onto them bringing the two girls in the hospital yuko, sashiko and yukirin accompanied them not leaving by their side, while takamina is finishing the final blow to terminate all the machines up above not knowing the true event. The doctors after that bring haruna to the operating room to stitch her back shoulder. While in the intensive room acchan is there and struggling, her doctor then goes out and ask who has the same blood type as her, sashiko raise her hand, she knows they need a blood that why she comes with them, because among all of them she and acchan shares the same type of blood. While sashiko was on the blood bank room, the pilots above cease all the machines. TGSK ordered them to return to the base after clearing that the enemies are all destroyed and nothing left to attack, but still they can’t let their guard down. Akiba base is still monitoring for the possible closure that might appear.

Takamina directly landed she’s in a hurry to see acchan’s condition she knew that the girl is on the hospital right now, but she didn’t know how much severe she is. Thinking only the girl in her head can’t wait to arrive at the hospital, there she saw yuko, eyes are red and still shaking walking back and forth and waiting for the doctor’s news. Yukirin spot immediately the midget captain rushing to them. Yukirin was nervous she doesn’t know how to explain the state of acchan. She witness yuko’s emotion just recently and now takamina the captain who cries five times than the squirrel is here and waiting for their answer.

“how is she? Yukirin?” takamina ask before yukirin could answer, yuko nod to her giving a face that I will be the one to talk to takamina about this, the viper captain nodded.
“takamina, nyan nyan is on the operating room and…acchan is on the intensive room waiting for sashii’s blood..” yuko stared at her with teary eyes.
“what? Why blood? Her damage isn’t that awful right? She said it to me a moment ago..”
“ummm ano..the missile hit her badly and causes a blood rampage on her body..” yuko answers in disappointment
“why didn’t you tell me right away? Yukirin?” takamina louding her voice
“gomen..” yukrin bowed to her

“takamina, calm down….it wasn’t her fault acchan gave them orders to not let you know..you know her don’t ya? She would rather suffer than cause anyone to sacrifice for her and that’s you..she want you to finish it!” yuko gripping her on shoulder.

“I know, that’s what I hate about her, not telling me the truth even if I suffer too much in the end.. gomen yukirin, im not blaming you..its just im so stupid why didn’t I noticed her pain why did I believe her smile when she says she’s alright.” Takamina shedding tears looking at the window in the intensive room, there she saw her beloved making an effort to breathe through oxygen. Her face is watery pale, her eyes was closed she saw an almost dead acchan, only the machine was living her up, hearing the sound of the heart rate takamina weeps even more thinking
"what if she dies? What would she do? I want to see her smile, I want to see her eyes, I want to kiss her, I want to hold her, I want to feel her hug, I want to that lively girl that makes my day complete and I want her to be alive…kami sama everyday im praying since I met her to keep her safe, please let me beg you once again save her.. I want to be with her for the rest of my life” takamina cannot take anymore the view from the window broke down with her knees. Miichan kneeled with her and giving an embrace as she could feel the captain’s pain.

“takamina san..It’s not your fault either..She’s just being herself as an ace.. She doesn’t desire attention to stop us from clash, she’s just acting her duty properly.” Yukirin crying once again, yuko can’t help it but cry with them too. They shed tears until their eyes gave up and closes to nap a while.

Finally sashii’s blood transfusion was finished, they now transferred the blood to the ace. The doctors waited until the blood is drained going to her nerves and circulates it. They sigh in relief to save the ace pilot, normally returning to her natural pinkish color. Haruna was transferred in the recovery room too. The operation was successful both girls are now out of danger and resting. The doctor went out and taps yukirin to wake up, she quickly shakes the girls to stand and share the good news. Yuko immediately headed to her nyan nyan and takamina running to her ace. Miichan and yukirin decided to buy something to eat for all of them, they were worn out and had not eat nothing until the war was finish.

Yuko dashingly opens the door, she then sees haruna who just woke up the squirrel hug her and kiss her all over. “ittaaiii.. yuuchan my shoulder..”
“oh sowee nyan nyan..im just too happy to see you..you made me sick! And you made me cry..i didn’t leave you until you’ve got recovered ya know..” yuko happily talk to her.
“im sorry yuuchan, im so careless..” before she continue’s yuko kiss her on the lips. A gentle kiss that makes the tall girl smile and understand what yuko wants to say
“yuuchan..i didn’t forget my promise celebrating with you after the war..”
“but you must be fully recovered, you owe me nyan nyan.. you must make me satisfy ”
“ehhh you pervert! Your thinking sex while talking serious here?”
“no I’m not thinking sex, it’s just a fact that we would be doing that after your recovery” she winked and showing her dimples cheerfully.

Meanwhile in acchan’s room, still the girl is unconscious when takamina arrives there, she just sitted beside the bed holding her hands and looking at her ace.
Takamina POV “after this, im going to ask her something really important that will change our lives forever..This time I’m not letting anything happen or anyone to stop what I need to say. Atsuko please wake up, I need to her your voice again..

TBC..
sorry for all the drama's im not good at it  :banghead:
please leave your comment minna :jphip:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2012, 06:27:41 AM »
marry me? perhaps.. aww :D cute fic!

yuuchan you perv... i thought that too :D

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2012, 09:16:43 AM »
Wow. I missed some Chapters. due to connection problem LOL.
When I saw the sub-title, I was like 'Wow. What did you (the Author) planned to do, Seriously?' And, yeah. The Sub-Title didn't lie. Kojipa got hurt in the fight too. I'm just getting pissed with Nogizaka. LOL. And, About that Two, I mean Acchan and Kojipa, Got Injured was just so Hurt to see. However, I'm not really anxious about their condition. Maybe, My Oshimen is Acchan, But, I won't be Selfish by Worrying about her condition too much. LOL. Kojipa were Hurt too, So I think, I shouldn't worried about Acchan too much. She will Survive, anyway. There's no way You'll (the author) killed Acchan, While The fact is, that Acchan were still Alive till' now. And now, She has a Baby with Takamina. [To be exact, She's Pregnant.] LOL. and, THIS IS THE END OF MY COMMENT. xDD
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2012, 01:00:21 PM »
acchan be safe!!!
takamina be strong!!!
this fic is killing me!!i want more!!!
 MORE!!! :imdead:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2012, 09:38:41 AM »
Phew I'm glad they are alright. Imagining Takamina and Yuko criying breaks my heart

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 11 UPDATE !
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
CHAPTER 11

Since takamina killed nogizaka in the battle the four nuclear weapons we’re already activated. It has only 24 hours to launch and ever since the incident of kojiharu and acchan in the hospital 20 hours have passed. Takamina and yuko while in the hospital akiP called them as well as the other pilots. An urgent meeting at the akiba base is being held.

“Only 5 hours have left commander” one of the team responded in the monitor. 
“Mayu san can you do it in less than that?” TGSK ask
“I will try my very best to shut it down, I can handle the three nuclears but what about the other one? ” the cyborg responded from the viper. Mayu Watanabe an expert in program codes in the computer, she can hacked the nuclear weapon system to turn it off and avoid the blast, but somehow the one nuclear weapon can’t be shut down by a programmer because it has an energy core, someone must destroyed it by going in the nuclear, Nogizaka made a specialty on this particularly.
“jurina can you handle M1? Maeda atsuko’s mobile suit, Only M1 can do it.” TGSK stated
“I know all the functions of M1, but the problem is I don’t think my body will sync in the mobile suit, commander all the mobiles we’re created uniquely according to the pilot’s body. Acchan and me has a different limit, she’s more much way stronger than me.” Jurina explained

“Yuko blurted out that kojiharu is now safe and resting but how is she takamina? Acchan?” mariko
“She’s still unconscious after the blood transfer, I’m still worried about her and I wish I’m the one who sees her first when she wakes up.” Takamina answered.

“Well then, we have to this even if the ace is not here and also haruna, by full force when mayu finish the hacking and shut downs the three nuclear weapons, everybody must proceed to the plan B. destroy the energy core at all cost, I hope we can do this” TGSK giving them an order
“umm ano commander I can handle kojiharu’s mobile K1, I know the functions too and our body strength sync..almost I think.. ” miichan rasing her hand
“alright! Minegeshi will use K1, lets proceed team, in your position set!”

The pilots are up standing by at the viper aircraft waiting until mayu finish the hacking.
 Yuko notice Takamina half focusing and half worrying she then give some words to other midget “ne takamina, you I can sense ya! You must be tired huh? Seriously don’t worry too much she’s just down there with my nyan nyan and taking a rest, she’ll be alright ok? Let’s do this mission for the last time to totally end it! Fucking shit this nuclear!” takamina just nodded and not arguing with her best friend’s language “at least your girlfriend has woke up while mine isn’t” she sigh

Only 2 hours left before the nuclear will blast, mayu has shut down two of them and she’s working on the third one. The two captains can’t calm their self, the midget walking back and onward while yukirin standing behind mayu and watching the time left. Thinking that if they couldn’t make it all them including the many lives down there will turn into dust.

Meanwhile in the hospital, haruna decided to transfer in acchan’s room so that she can watch over her. She requests the nurses to assist her because she cannot move her right arm connecting to her shoulder cause by the shot nogizaka had made. When she arrived at the room acchan wasn’t there anymore.

“nurse where is the patient here? Maeda atsuko?” haruna
“oh she’s on the other room, we transferred her on a bigger one because they said you want to rest with her” the nurse pointing to the other side
“arigatou” she walks to the other room, finally she saw acchan sitting already and talking to the doctor and some of the teams in akiba base.
“nyan nyan..” the ace called here and smile tenderly
“acchan…yokattaa your awake..” seeing her close friend’s smile at her she feels at ease.
“nyan nyan, do you know what’s going on above?” shes talking about the nuclear
“haii..yuuchan gave me a call.. and I think they need two pilots to replace us because of our condition”
“doctor, how is my state? Im talking about my condition am I fully recovered?” the ace ask
“of course you’re not that good enough maeda san, you have just slept for more than how many hours after the blood fusion, that’s not enough rest. Although you can walk and stand now but still your condition is 30 percent weak..”
“so you mean, 70 percent recovered?”
“Yes..But still you’re not that fully recovered” the doctor pointed out that she is not okay, because she has a feeling that the ace would fly and help the team.

“I can do this..i’m regaining my strength besides I don’t have any malfunctions, I can move my body well now see?”
“oi acchan! You still need to rest.. ” haruna exclaimed
“daijoubu nyan nyan..im alright..yosh! doctor I need your permission to go.. please..”
“I know you have your own job but I won’t let you sorry it’s my job to take care of my patients too” the doctor bowed to her
“well then im sorry for breaking the rule, im going whether you have permitted me or not” she strongly opposing the doctor
“oh my..why are kids being so stubborn these days? You left me no choice, why did you ask me by the way if you’re going to do what you want. ” the doctor shaking her head she knows she can’t change acchan’s mind.

“I asked you to be polite and im hoping that you would let me” she just wink
“acchan you sure about this? Well then im going too” haruna pouted
“no no you cannot! You can’t even move your arm, how can you fight?” acchan pointing to her arm
“ja ne! im going! Nyan nyan please pray us onegaishimasu..”
“be careful acchan!!”

The doctor calls the akiba base to report that her patient is leaving without permission. akiP upon hearing this just laugh because he knows Maeda atsuko would do this, charging up her limit just to help the team. He then now orders to prepare M1 in the field to fly, so that when acchan arrives there it’s fully ready. she arrived just in time in the base changing to her leather suit and departing from the field. She takes off in the sky in a flash, still not fully recovered she barely holds her chest because she can still feel pain from the damage that made her collapse.

“finally!! I made it!” mayu shouts she finally shuts all the three nuclear weapons
“whoa! As expected from our cyborg you never failed us!” sayaka
“Well this is our part team, ikemasu! Let’s go to the fourth one and destroy the energy core once and for all.” Takamina in a serious tone
YOKAI!” everybody answered

Before they could lift their mobile and fly directly to the fourth nuclear weapon a mobile suit is already heading towards them. In just a blaze it stopped in front of them noticing it was M1, they didn’t see the pilot because M1’s communicator is off. Acchan turned it off so that the pilots and specially her beloved captain won’t notice her, because she’s sure that they will not agree to have her in the state of her body’s condition. All the pilots wondering who is driving M1, obviously its not jurina because she’s in the viper but who else could know the functions of the mobile and sync acchan’s body? they all raise an eyebrow.

“show yourself!!” takamina ordered
She deeply breathe while turning the hologram on connecting to the viper, to the pilots and and to the akiba base.
“minna gomen…” she bowed at them when all of them finally saw her in screen.

“ehhh?? Eh??  What? Atsuko san? But why? You’re not.. your in..?” as expected from the reaction queen yukirin

“acchan!!??” the pilots called her name as if seeing a horrible

“I’m not dead you know and I’m fine guys really I’m here to fight with you together..” she smiles and bowed again.

“no you’re not fine!!!!! Just go back!!” takamina crying and shouting at her

“minami..i’m sorry I need to do this together with you..We need to finish this” she looks at her midget in the monitor.

“atsuko! We can do this, even if without you” she said hurtful words towards the ace

“I know..but I want to help at least I can’t let anything happen to all of you specially with you..” acchan with her tears rolling

“I can’t barely hold anymore if anything happens again to you, just please go back.. I’m ordering you as a captain! This time please let me control you..”
“no minami..i would let you control me if we finish this together with the team..  I won’t obey your orders sumimasen..please trust me just this one..”

“such a tsundere, I won’t argue with you anymore time is running we need to destroy something or else we would be falling on the ground as ashes” the captain gave up the conversation and wipe her tears

“yuko can you back me up?” acchan asking
“Your wish is my command acchan, we are partners ya know!” yuko

“and minami….” She look at her captain clearly with her eyes in the hologram  “stay by my side..always..”
“I will.. no need to say it..i will protect you..” the captain touching the monitor where her ace is looking at her.

TBC... :nervous
hanging up a little.. i'll update tomorrow!!  :jphip:
leave your comments..

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
sugoi!!!! :farofflook:
that's all i can say!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2012, 07:43:57 PM »
How can I concentrate on studying when sooo many stories have such teasing endings?!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - (Teenage) Disaster