JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)

Author Topic: [Atsumina's OS collection] [OS] Christmas Wish 25/12/2017  (Read 87804 times)

Offline Nezumayuyu

• KamiOshi : Watanabe Mayu ~(^_^)~
Yeay update!

Thanks for the update author-san! :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Hmmm.. Looks like Minami slowly start to see and understand why Atsuko is like that.. :roll:
But stuborn till the end.. xD
Waiting next chapter!  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Piggy back rides are always epic.
Atsumina's always too sweet.
Hoping for an uodate soon!  :rock:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh oh... interesting story of butler and oujosama....

Who was the kidnapper mastermind?

Who is this ERI?

Is she the mastermind?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Atsumina's sweet moments.
Seriously. It's getting there.
Can't wait for Yuko's reaction.

Offline xswordeyesx12

nice ^_^ too sweet atsumina ^_^  :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks for update, waiting for next  :) :) :)

Offline Nezumayuyu

Perfect update author-san :)

Wait for another update :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sooo.. this is have things are..  :huhuh .. well, only right now..
That's only a begining for Atsumina  :roll:
Waiting next chapter.  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
So cute, I love atsumina fluffy moments like this :3
 :inlove: :inlove:
Another update soon?
Atsumina and Wmatsui for life.
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Please make more fluffy part in the future  :inlove: :inlove:
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Nezumayuyu

Great update!

Finnaly minami know the truth ~

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of course, Yuko and in wrong time..  XD .. sweet AtsuMina moments..  :D
Oh.. looks like someone really wants to harm her.. uh..  :huhuh
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Takamina is calling for someone.
Possibly a new character. I really wish that's true.
Atsumjna's geting sweeter by the momeng.
thank you for the update!  :rock:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for your update, i really love your story  :cathappy: :inlove:
Usually a silent reader.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Takamina just admit it already.
I hope for Cupid Yuko to do her magic.
Thank you for the update!  :cathappy:

Offline Nezumayuyu

Thanks for your update author-san :)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Lol.niceeee... :thumbsup :thumbsup

moarrrr~~~ and yeah..bakamina..pfftt
hope the cupid can do something at them

"and hell..how dare u trick me" *murderous intent
i think that atsu father speakin and he find out the truth..hmm..thanks for tha update
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sooo close.. Atsuminaaa  XD
But.. Atsuko past was sad..  :(
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 6 06/02/2016
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2016, 07:49:58 PM »
Everything was sweet and lovely :oops: ..
                  ....until....
...what the meaning of that in the end..?!?!  :huhuh :?
                           ...cuz it doesn't sound... good?  :huhuh
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 6 06/02/2016
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2016, 01:07:52 AM »
I think the last is Takamina with Acchan's father, am i right?
At least now Takamina already confessed to Acchan, i'm really happy right now.
Please update when you have time
Usually a silent reader.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)