JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL

Author Topic: JuriMayu OS World and more....  (Read 10132 times)

Offline MaruMaru101

• NicoxMaki4ever
    • nicoxmaki
    • +Maru
JuriMayu OS World and more....
« on: June 20, 2015, 04:07:40 PM »
Hello guys, I just joined recently and this is my first time posting a fanfic here, but I hope you all enjoy it. I will continue to write my favorite pairings here and may take requests from time to time, but most likely the pairings I write about will be JuriMayu or have Jurina. 

Characters: Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Watanabe Mayu, Furukawa Airi, And Oya Masana

Genre: Romance and Angst

Rating: T for suggested themes

—–

(Rena POV)
Backstage at an AKB concert…

I was walking side-by-side with Airin when I saw Jurina walking towards where we were at. At first her face was normal, but all of a sudden she had a huge grin plastered on her face.

My heart started beating fast as I saw that smile and it raced faster as she grew closer to us. As she was only a few feet away from us, she opened her arms, waiting to be hugged.

I froze in place, thinking what I should do when all of a sudden…

“Mayu-chan!” She said and Mayu showed up from behind us. She quickly ran up to Jurina and hugged her tightly, while Jurina carried her up a bit and spun the both of them.

“Jurina, stop! You’ll make us both dizzy.” Mayu said half-heartedly while she giggled at Jurina’s actions, the two pulled away a bit from their hug, but didn’t separate. They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled, they hugged each other once again.

Since Jurina’s back was facing us, I could clearly see Mayu’s face. She looked so happy in Jurina’s arms as her smile stretched from ear-to-ear.

After a few seconds, they finally let each other go. They held each other’s hands, looked at each other’s eyes lovingly, and began to walk somewhere else.

When they were finally out of sight, Airin poked my arm. She saw how I reacted to everything and became concerned.

“Are you okay Rena-san?”

“Y-yeah, I’m fine. Let’s go.” I start walking and she begins to follow as well.

It seems she’s finally over me, I don’t blame her, after all… It’s my fault that we broke up in the first place.

——–
(Flashback to three months ago)

Jurina and Rena was just returning to their hotel after their work with AKB was finished.

Jurina went to take a bath, while Rena was unpacking her luggage. As she began to do so, her mind began to wander.

How should I tell her? Jurina, I’m sorry I don’t love you anymore and I’ve already begun to love someone else and I did nothing to stop it. I don’t want to hurt her, but I know the moment I tell her this, that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

As I finish unpacking, I find something to pass the time, so I grab my phone. I start to look up random things and I suddenly get a desire to look up Jurina up on the internet. As I do so, a lot of results show up.

There’s so many photos of her and she looks good in all of them. I thought to myself as I scroll down, but suddenly I find things that don’t like. Why is there so many pictures of her kissing or clinging to other people.

After being irritated by seeing all those pictures, I put my phone down and I feel pissed off, but that was quickly halted as I heard my phone ring. All of a sudden, my anger fades and I feel happy.

To: Rena-san
Rena-san, I hope you and Jurina-san made it to Tokyo safely. Don’t overwork yourselves too much, good night. (^_^)

I smile and take a deep breath. Okay, I’ll go through with this after all. I turn my head towards the door when I hear it being opened.

Jurina finally finishes her bath and enters the room. She sits down on her bed as she continues to dry her hair.

Here we go…

“Jurina… We need to talk about something.” I caught her attention as she stops drying her hair and begins to face me to give her full attention.

“What is it Rena-chan?” She looks at me with those innocent eyes and it hurts me to do, but I have to.

“We… We need to break up.” I managed to get out and I see her reaction. She doesn’t say anything, but her eyes widen in shock.

“I know this is sudden, but I think it’s best for us if we break up…” Her eyes began to focus on the floor rather than look at me.

“…” She’s silent and her silence is killing me, I begin to do the same and look away.

“C-can I ask why?”

“I-it’s because I-”

“Love someone else, right?” I look back at her and she’s still staring at the floor. “I’m not blind, nor am I stupid Rena…”

“…”

“I’ve noticed it, I already knew it…” She finally looked and our eyes met. Her eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall and all I wanted to do was hug her and wipe away any tear that fell. But I was frozen in place, it didn’t help when I remembered that I was the cause for those tears.

“… Congratulations…I hope you'll be happy...” She stood up all of a sudden and headed for the door. “I need to get some air…” She said before closing the door.

My heart tore when I saw those tears fall from eyes.

What did I just do?

Jurina didn’t return that night and when I woke up the next morning, all of her stuff was gone. When we had work together, she surrounded herself with other people and always kept a distance from me. A week after that, our schedules no longer matched and began to match with someone else.

—–
(Back to the present)

I realized a month ago that I didn’t actually love Airin, but I felt the same way about her as I did to Tomonaga Mio. I liked the fact that she was cute and not to mention we had so much in common. Airin also had someone she liked, which was obviously Churi.

If only I knew that three months ago. I told myself as I prepared my stuff to go home, I got up from my seat and walked out from the dressing room. I greeted the staff and members as I walked to exit.

At least I know I have a chance to get her back. I thought to myself, remembering the fact Mayu would always refuse Jurina’s advances. She doesn’t allow anyone, but Moeno to kiss her.

I think of ways to get Jurina back, when I get lost due to my train of thought and accidentally see them in a hallway covered by boxes.

The two are extremely close to each other with Jurina’s arms around Mayu’s waist and Mayu’s arms around Jurina’s neck.

All of a sudden, I saw Mayu kiss Jurina.

Wait, Mayu’s kissing Jurina! I’m surprised because Mayu’s never been the type to kiss other members.

The two pull away from each other, but keep each other close by letting their foreheads touch.

“Mayu, I thought you said we weren’t allowed to kiss each other outside of your house.” Jurina said, but she was smiling widely as she stared into Mayu’s eyes.

“No one can see us right now, so…” Mayu went in for another kiss, a slightly longer one. “We can kiss as long as no can see.” She began to kiss Jurina once again, the kiss was not only longer, but deeper and more passionate.

So, I really have no chance of getting you back. I look away from the scene and compose myself until I can walk away. Although, I wish I just left right away so that I wouldn’t hear something that completely broke my heart.

“We can go even further once we go to my house…” I left immediately as I heard Mayu say that.

I ran to the bathroom and quietly sob all the pain in my heart. This is what you felt the day I ended it, right? I guess I kind of deserve this, after all it was my fault for not noticing how much I loved you.

—–

Twenty minutes passed and I left the bathroom, when I did I was invited by Yuko and other senpais to hang out. I agreed because it would be strange if I refused if so many people were going.

I arrived there with the others, but you were already there with her by your side and your beloved senpais surrounding you.

A few hours passed, a good number of SKE, NMB, HKT, and AKB members left already. I saw that you two were also getting ready to leave and then Mariko offered to give you two a ride, which you both accepted.

I waited a while after you left before I left the party. I knew that we would have the same room because that’s how it would always be whenever we travel for work.

I stand outside the door and prepare myself and the words I’m going to say to you. Okay, this is my last chance to make things right.

I unlock the door and step inside expecting you, but instead I see Masana.

“Masana? Isn’t Jurina usually my roommate whenever we travel?” I ask her when she noticed I arrived.

“Jurina? Oh, the manager told me that from now on she’s going to stay with Watanabe-san whenever we come to Tokyo.” She tells me nonchalantly, not knowing the pain it caused me.

“I see, well I’m going to take a bath.” I tell her before I enter the bathroom. As soon as I close the door, I fall to the floor and cry my heart out. Knowing Masana is just outside, I cry as quietly as I possibly could. Thinking, imagining what it could be you two are doing all alone in Mayu’s house has just destroyed any trace of hope to patch up our relationship.

I guess that’s it… You’ve completely let me go, while I was still holding onto you. But now, I should let go too, even though that’s exactly what I did three months ago…

The End

-Love is realized when we are affected by the little things our loved ones do, pain is the most obvious evidence of being in love. Unfortunately, sometimes we feel the ultimate pain of loving after letting the ones we truly love go, for we couldn’t handle the minor pain of love and just ignore all the happiness it gives.

^A little something I though up while writing this, sorry if there’s anyyone grammar errors. Hope you guys let me known what you guys think. Also, I'm writing Jurina's POV of this story as well and will post it here and on my brand new tumblr account when I finish it.

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: JuriMayu OS World and more....
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 05:02:23 PM »
Woohoow! Just found my new favorite author :mon star:
Why, Rena, WHY. It's obviously.. your fault *sighed*
Rena made a.. I don't know is that a wrong decision? For her? For Jurina? *playing with imagination :mon mischief: for any possibilities Ju and Mayu could do when they're alone* :mon bleed2:

Sorry I ruin the feel of ur story

Offline MaruMaru101

• NicoxMaki4ever
    • nicoxmaki
    • +Maru
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:29:29 PM »
Love Game

Here's a multi-chapter story I've been working on. I've always pictured Jurina as someone who could have a harem within the group. So since I've never read one, I decided to write one myself. Hope you guys enjoy this one because I'm gonna enjoy writing it. Also, there will be more rivals coming up and the pairing will be a surprise until the end. Could end up as monogamous relationship or maybe it ends with Jurina being a lucky girl and ends up with everyone, depends on how the story goes.

------

It was during a practice for an upcoming live when everything started to change between a group of girls.

Mayu entered the room and greeted everyone with a smile on her face.

“Good morning, everyone.”

“Morning Mayuyu.” The senbatsu members greeted with the same energy.

“Good morning Mayu-san.” Mayu heard the voice and turned to face the person. It was Rena.

“Good morning Rena-san.” They smiled at each, but everyone in the room could see the sparks flying from their eyes as they stared at each other. It kept going until the arrival of a puppy like girl.

“Morning everyone!” Jurina entered the room and greeted everyone in the room energetically. The two that was currently having a stare down quickly turned towards her and smiled sweetly at her as they walked up to her to greet her.

“Good morning Jurina-chan.” Mayu greeted and was now ignoring Rena’s presence until she greeted Jurina as well.

“Good morning Juu-chan.” Rena greeted with the nickname only she uses for Jurina, which annoyed Mayu.

“Good morning Mayu-chan, Rena-chan. Ah, Mariko-sama!” Jurina greeted the two before running to Mariko and giving her a bear hug which Mariko returned and soon became surrounded by her senpais that would always spoil her.

“She greeted me first.” Mayu flaunted to Rena.

“She looked at me longer.” Rena retorted. The sparks began again until the choreographer came in and begun practice.

“Hm!” The two separated and got into their placements. Mayu was closer to Jurina and she used that as an opportunity to get closer to the girl and also make Rena jealous that she was closer to Jurina.

Rena noticed and did get jealous that Mayu was getting too close for comfort, but decided to fight against her jealousy and began to concoct a plan.

The choreographer called for a break and Mayu kept Jurina with her during the break at a safe distance from Rena, but she didn’t know what Rena was about to do.

“Jurina…” Rena called out to her with a troubled look on her face.

“Rena-chan.” Jurina saw her face and instantly went to her, leaving a jealous and irritated Mayu behind.

“Fine, you win for now.” Mayu grumbled and went to the others with a lingering frown on her face. She approached Sasshi, Mii-chan, and Yuko.

“What’s wrong Mayuyu?” Yuko asked after noticing the obvious frown on Mayu’s face. Mayu just looked at the direction of Jurina and Rena. Jurina was helping Rena
with the dance moves with an encouraging smile on her face.

“Ah…” The three immediately understood, after all the love triangle between the three was known by almost everyone in the group besides the object of their affection.

“Jealous?” Mii-chan asked, despite knowing the answer and the reaction she’ll get from the girl.

“Wha-, no I am not!” Mayu crossed her arms and became all flustered as she began to stare towards their direction again to hide her embarrassment.

“Watching them is only going to make you more jealous.” Sasshi teased with a smirk on her face.

“I am not jealous. How many times do I have to repeat myself?” Mayu glared at the three. The three looked over to where Mayu was previously looking at and they all suddenly had a big smile on their face.

“Really, you’re not jealous?” Yuko asked, sounding mischievous and even raising her eyebrow.

“Yes, I’m really not jealous.”

“So you’re not jealous of that?” Yuko turned Mayu around and Mayu looked at where Yuko was pointing. Yuko was pointing at Rena and Jurina’s location and Mayu’s eyes widened the moment she saw what Yuko was pointing at.

Rena and Jurina were sitting side-by-side with Rena resting her head on Jurina’s shoulder.

“That’s cheating!” Mayu grumbled loud enough for the three to hear.

“Sounds like someone’s jealous.” Mii-chan teased, resulting in Mayu glaring dangerously at her.

“Fine, I am jealous now. If you’ll excuse me…” Mayu was heading towards the two when Yuko pulled her back.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sasshi asked as Yuko held her back.

“To break up what those two are doing, why are you stopping me?”

“Let those two have this moment to themselves.” Sasshi put her arm over Mayu’s shoulder and Yuko did the same and they began to lead her to a corner of the room.

“Why should I?” Mayu struggled to get out of their hold.

“We’ll help you get Jurina all to yourself later.” Mii-chan said as she pushed the struggling Mayu forward to the corner.

“Why would you three help me?”

“Let’s just say we’re on your side.” Sasshi answered finally letting Mayu go.

“…” Mayu gave them all questioning looks and sighed. “Fine, what’s the plan for later?”

The three smiled and told Mayu their plan, which Mayu resulted in Mayu smiling happily. They wanted to help Mayu after, one reason is because they think Mayu and Jurina suited each other and the second reason is because they betted that Jurina would end up with Mayu.

To be continued…

What do you guys think? Who will get Jurina in the end and who else will become a rival of Mayu and Rena? 

Offline nickyololol

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 12:22:54 AM »
I've always thought Jurina was the type to have a harem too lol so its awesome to see you write this idea XD
I'm really interested to see how this plays out and im looking forward to see which members will appear later ^.^

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 11:26:43 AM »
Moreee author-san ..

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 11:48:30 AM »
Wooow!
I really like "Love Game"
Thanks Autor San

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 03:40:04 AM »
Yeah Jurina harem.. love it author-san.. :inlove:
I think that will get in Rena and Mayu's way is Annin..  :w00t:
Waiting for next.. :twothumbs

Offline MaruMaru101

• NicoxMaki4ever
    • nicoxmaki
    • +Maru
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 07:18:14 PM »
Replies~

@Weird Panda: Thanks for being first to comment and making one of your new favorite authors, don't worry you didn't ruin the feel of my story. Anyways, I may one day write the possibilities of what they are doing at home.

@nickyololol: Glad I'm not the only who thought that she's the type of girl to have one.

@purnamazaki: Yup, don't worry I really want to continue with this story.

@Minami-chan: I'm glad that you liked it

@Raizel: It may be Annin, or more  :P2

Thanks to everyone who commented and the ones who told me they liked it. Here's the second chapter of this story and I will soon be posting another OS, the pairing is a secret beside the fact that one of the girls is Jurina. Hope you guys like this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Game Chapter 2

Practice just ended and everyone in the room dispersed into several groups. Jurina was pulled into one of them, but the strange part is that it wasn’t Rena or Mayu. It was Yuki.

Yuki pulled Jurina out of the room, but Rena and Mayu didn’t think much of it. They thought the only competition they had was each other, but they were wrong.

Inside the room, the groups that just dispersed were all talking to one another. Mayu with Yuko, Sasshi, and Mii-chan, while Rena was with Miyazawa Sae, Yamamoto Sayaka, and Kitahara Rie.

Mayu’s group was discussing their plans to get Jurina.

“Okay, remember the plan.” Yuko asked and everyone nodded. “Okay, now disperse.” Yuko went outside the room, Mayu went to the group closest to the door, Sasshi went to bags, and Mii-chan went to Mariko and the others.

Rena and her group had noticed what Mayu’s group was doing and figured they were up to something.

“Hm… it looks like those guys are planning something.” Sae said as she rubbed her chin as if she had a beard.

“I think you’re right, do you want to find out what they’re trying to do?” Sayanee asked Rena as she eyed Mayu suspiciously. Mayu paid no attention to Rena, even though she knew she was staring at her.

“Maybe we should just look for Jurina. She’s with Yuki, so right now we don’t have to worry, but Yuko-san did leave the room so…” Rena looked around Sasshi was still at the bags and Mii-chan was still talking with Mariko and the others.

“Okay, let’s go then.” Kitarie and the others soon headed out the door, expecting Mayu’s group to do the same, but they just stayed where they were.
The group made their way outside and looked around for Jurina, they decided against splitting up because it’s not like the studio was a huge maze.

After walking around a bit, they spotted someone who seemed like Jurina and Yuki. The two stopped walking and one of them turned to face the other. It was Yuki and she grabbed Jurina’s hands and held it in front of them.

“What is she-” Rena was about to scream alerting the two, but the three managed to cover hear mouth on time that the two they were watching right now didn’t even notice them.

Yuki looked into Jurina’s eyes and it looked like she was saying something, but they couldn’t hear it. A few seconds later, it seemed Yuki was crying and Jurina wiped them away. Yuki managed to give Jurina a smile and Jurina pulled her close for a hug.

“Okay, that’s it.” Rena managed to pull their hands off her mouth and stood up, but was quickly pulled back down and her mouth was covered again.

They pulled away from their hug and they looked into each other’s eyes once more. After a few seconds, Yuki moved closer to Jurina and the group was absolutely sure that Yuki just initiated a kiss.

Their jaws just dropped and they were taken aback, considering it wasn’t just a short kiss since they saw Yuki wrap her arms around Jurina’s neck and pull her closer.

“Whoa…” Sae breathed out and confusion filled her head. She thought Yuki didn’t like anyone.

“Wow, Yuki-san’s bolder than I thought.” Sayanee stated.

“I knew that she was bold, but this is just too much.” Kitarie looked at Rena, who she hasn’t heard speak since things began to get too intimate.

“…” Rena wanted to do something to stop the two, but was frozen in place and shocked at the scene in front of her.

After what seemed like hours, Yuki ended the kiss, hugged Jurina once more, whispered something to her ear, and walked away.

The group, though they were still in shock of what just happened, knew that they should go talk to Jurina. Just when they began to move from their place, Yuko came out of nowhere and said something to Jurina before her pulling her along to where she was heading to.

“What just happened?” Sae, Sayanee, and Kitarie said at the same time, while Rena’s jaw was still wide open.

They all looked at her and thought before they help her with Jurina, they should help her gain her composure again.
Sae and Sayanee helped Rena and carried her back to the rehearsal room with Kitarie leading them to open any doors for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To where Jurina and Yuko are at…

Yuko and Jurina were at the break room, which was empty.

“Yuko-san, are you sure you left your wallet here?” Jurina asked her Yuko as she looked under the tables.

“Well, I have a feeling I left it here. I can’t be too sure, I mean if I was I would’ve found it by now.” Yuko replied, looking at the shelves.

“Maybe we can the others to help then.”

“Great idea, I’ll go find someone to help. I’ll be back.” Yuko walked towards the door and left the room, while Jurina continued to look around.

A few minutes after Yuko left, Jurina sighed and sat down on one of the chairs near her. Her hand went to her lips and she began to stare off into space.
The door opened and someone entered, but Jurina didn’t seem to notice. The person who entered stared at her for a while before approaching her, she covered her Jurina’s eyes.

“What’re you doing here?” The familiar voice asked her.

“Ma…yu? Is that you?”

“I’m glad that you recognized me by just my voice.” Mayu moved her hands off Jurina’s eyes and gave her a smile.

“Of course, how long have we been together?” Jurina returned the smile.

Mayu rolled her eyes at Jurina. “So, like I asked earlier, what’re you doing here?”

“Oh right, I was helping Yuko-san find her wallet.”

“And where is Yuko?”

“She went to find someone who can help us. You didn’t see her?”

“No, but I can help you.”

“Really, thanks.” Jurina got up from her seat and began to look around the room with Mayu.

Minutes have passed by and it seemed like they weren’t going to find it, but all of a sudden Mayu spotted something in between the boxes near the door. She pulled it out and opened it, seeing Yuko’s I.D confirmed that it was Yuko’s wallet.

“Jurina, I finally found it.” Mayu told her and they began walking towards each other.

“Oh, that’s great.” Mayu was about to give it to Jurina, but pulled it away at the last second. “What’s wrong?”

“Since I helped you and I was the one who found, don’t you think I deserve a reward?” Mayu told her with cute pouting look.

“Okay, why don’t you ask Yuko-san?”

“No, I want a reward from you.” Jurina raised her brow at Mayu and then chuckled to herself for finding a demanding Mayu, very cute.

“Okay then, what do you want Mayuyu?” Jurina grinned at her and after hearing Jurina’s words, a big smile appeared on Mayu’s face.

“Just warning you, I want more than one thing, but the upside is that it has nothing to do with money, so you don’t have to worry about anything.”

“I know, I know, so what do you want?”

“First, I want you to spend the entire the day today with me and the upcoming weekend.” Jurina began to remember her schedule and then nodded in agreement.

“Second, for today I want you to give in to all my requests. I won’t try to embarrass you, so don’t worry about that.”

“Isn’t that what I’m doing right now?” Jurina joked and only got a pout from Mayu, which she smiled at.

“Lastly,” Mayu continued with her demands, “I want you to stay over at my house during the whole time you’re here.”

Jurina was actually surprised at the Mayu’s last demand and raised her brow, asking if Mayu was serious.

“I’m serious.” Mayu said with the most serious face she could make, though it only succeeded in making Jurina nearly burst out laughing.

“Fine, fine, I never thought that helping me find someone else’s wallet would result in me having to spoil you so much.”

“You’re the one who’s usually spoiled, so for a change, spoil me.” Mayu answered and tried to sound demanding, but honestly Jurina could only think of how adorable she looked.

“Just let me call the manager and tell him.” Jurina was about to head to the door to get her phone from the rehearsal room, but Mayu stopped her and handed Jurina her phone.

“Just call him using my phone, like I said I want you to spend the whole day with me and I’m not wasting a minute of it.” Jurina paused, but reached for the phone and informed the manager, who gave her the okay and would drop Jurina’s luggage to Mayu’s house. She handed back Mayu’s phone.

“Okay, so now what do you want to do?” Mayu grinned upon hearing Jurina’s words and grabbed her hand. Mayu was texting someone, and then walked out of the room with Jurina in tow.

They reached the entrance of the studio and saw Mii-chan. Mii-chan saw them and handed them their bags.

“Here you go, Mayuyu and Jurina.” She waved them goodbye and began to head back to the room.

“Okay, let’s go to my house. We need to do something first.” Mayu continued to walk and Jurina followed, but it’s not she had a choice since they were holding hands.

To be continued....

Hope you guys liked this, please tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 07:42:14 PM by MaruMaru101 »

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 04:22:41 AM »
Yeay an update! Though I was expect it to be "some updates" :bangchair: lol just kidding. I don't want to make you in a rush and as a result you couldn't give the best. So, take your time! :bow:

What's in this chapter of ur fanfic that makes me happy:

1. You put JuriYuki (a slight or maybe later Yuki will make her appearance again who can tell) 'cuz I've been a little shipped them for this entire weeks.
2. There there finally "home scene" will appear! :mon determined:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 06:32:05 AM »
OMG...  :w00t: A turn of event all of sudden..
You really surprised me author-san...  XD Juriyuki didn't cross my mind at all.. :O
But its great, a really passionate kiss between them..  Love it.. :inlove:
Please make Yuki's POV or Jurina's POV about that kiss cz I'm really curious... :bow:
Oh and Rena found out.. :banghead: Now you know Jurina is really popular, right? :lol:
Mayu and the gang really make a good plan, now Jurina will be Mayu's possesion for entire weekend..  :twothumbs
Thanks for update..

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 10:49:48 AM »
Yeaaah jurina hareem. I really like this
Thanks for update author-san

Offline nadiyahdz16

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 08:18:58 PM »
Jurina harem is the best!!! Lol :shakeit:
Moar of JuriYuki pleasee they are so cute

Offline MaruMaru101

• NicoxMaki4ever
    • nicoxmaki
    • +Maru
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 08:32:25 AM »
Hey guys, sorry for the really long wait, but it was because I've had so many inspirations to write so many different types of stories. Right now, this is the only one I've finished and this is only the first chapter, soon I will be posting a character list for another story with an AU. I hope you enjoy this one for now and wait patiently for the other stories and OS I have on the way.

An UZA inspired AU fanfic.

UZA chapter 1: She's Mine, But Not Completely Mine!

Matsui Rena and Yamamoto Sayaka had just arrived at the UZA theater.

They heard so much about the UZA theater from their respective groups, but never did they ever dream to one day be a part of it. And now here they are, a few years later, standing at the very entrance they dreamed of walking in to. Although the two are from different groups, they met through a medium, which was AKB48, and through that they built a good friendship and together, they are about to open the door to their dreams.

"Are you ready?" Rena asked Sayaka.

"Yeah." The two each grabbed a handle and together, they opened the door.

A flash of light blinded them, but that soon faded and soon they were in awe of what they saw.
A hallway filled with the portraits of people they've heard, a black skylight that reflected a different color into the room every minute, lights that weren't on, but soon lit as soon as it sensed a person. A figure from the other side of the room emerged and it soon made its way to us, as it did the lights it passed through switched off and the lights in front of it automatically lit up. It gave the figure a more ominous and eerie feeling, which made the girls slightly nervous.

The figure finally arrived into front of them and oddly enough, their feelings of being nervous soon faded upon realizing the height of the person in front of them.

"You two are right on time." The short and nicely dressed person stated to them as she stared at her watch.

"Um, thanks?" Sayaka was confused at whether it was a good or bad thing.

"It's a good thing to be punctual here, I just wished some of the other people here had your timing." She put her watch into her coat and faced us properly. "Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. I am Takahashi Minami, the general manager here and all of the 48 group." She bowed politely after making her introduction.

"You're Takahashi Minami!" The two were amazed, but Rena continued speaking. "Then you shouldn't be the one bowing your head down." Rena and Sayaka both bowed their heads at Minami.

"You two should raise your heads." They both did as they were told. "Just because I'm the person you've heard so much about, doesn't make that much different of a person. There many of whom you've only heard about in this very building, mangos the things you've are true, but there are some that they tend to exaggerate. Anyways, we should begin making our way to the stagemasters, we don't want to be late for our meeting with them."

The two nodded in compliance and Minami began to lead them, once they passed the hallway, they appeared in a grand stage currently being arranged by workers with people barking orders at them. The room was filled loud noises that they didn't even hear in the hallway. It was as if, the door took them to a whole place. Though the two were curious at where they were and what was happening just below, Minami gestured for them to follow her through a grand door.

They all entered through the door and again, it was an entirely different room. A grand hallway, filled awards, grand decorations and bright lights, unlike the previous hallway. As they walked to the other end of the hallway, they reached door that was elegantly decorated. On the both sides of a grand door were luxurious and plush couches, that Minami gestured for them to sit on.

After sitting on one of the couches, Minami straightened out her clothes and knocked before entering the room. A few seconds later, they entered the room and was yet again, in shock of what they walked into.

Inside the room was Minami and two other girls, one was sitting down on a chair behind a desk that had everything scattered around and the other one had her back facing to us as she got dressed right beside the other girl. The one sitting down was looking towards us, but would often be distracted by the girl next to her, who was seducing and urging the other to look at her.

Minami cleared her throat and the one getting dressed gave up on making the other pay attention to her. "Stagemasters, I'd like to introduce you to the two new members of our family. This is Matsui Rena." Rena stood forward and bowed her head. "And this is Yamamoto Sayaka." Sayaka did the same thing as Rena.

"Sayaka huh, it seems we have another Sayaka in the family, is there anything we can call you to make it less confusing?" The girl sitting down asked as she eyed the two.

"Yes, people would often call me Sayanee."

"Sayanee, that's a nice nickname. Welcome to the UZA theater Sayanee, we're glad to have you." She smiled at Sayanee and then looked at Rena. "Matsui Rena, right?" Rena nodded shyly, which made the latter smile. "We are also glad to have you join our family."

"Now, I believe an introduction of the stagemasters is needed. The one of you have just spoken to is Matsui Jurina. The one next to her is-" before Minami could continue, the one she was about to introduce finished getting dressed and sat on Jurina's lap and wrapped her left arm around her neck and her right arm lay on Jurina's left shoulder. Her legs were crossed and gave off a seductive feeling that would entice anyone, but in this case, it was all targeted towards Jurina. Considering the girl's position, Jurina placed an arm around the her waist to support the girl's balance. Despite the bold display, Minami only continued. "I mean the one on her lap, is Watanabe Mayu."

Mayu finally looked their way and gave them a smile that sent shivers down their spine. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Her attention to them quickly faded as she soon began to seek Jurina's attention, distracting her from talking properly with the people in front of them.

Seeing how Mayu was being her usual self even when there should be a serious meeting going on, Minami reminded Mayu of her duties for the day. "I hate to disrupt you bold public display of affection-"

"It's not really public Takamina, after all this is our private room." Mayu gave a smug grin towards Minami as she emphasized the words 'our private room' to everyone. Jurina just giggled at Mayu's action while Minami just sighed.

"Fine then, I hate to disrupt your unnecessary display of affection, but aren't you in charge of today's show? There are a few more hours left until the first show."

"If there are quite some time before the first show starts, couldn't I spend one of those hours here?" Minami only slapped her face in frustration seeing how much time was being wasted on dealing with Mayu.

"It's okay Mayu, you can go." Jurina told her after seeing at how irritated Minami was.

"But what if I don't want to?" Mayu folded her arms and pouted at Jurina.

"Mayu..." Jurina looked at Mayu, she sighed in return.

"Fine, but I'll be back for you when I'm done." Mayu got up, but before leaving, she made one last bold declaration. Mayu pulled on Jurina's tie and kissed her deeply, even using her tongue. The kiss lasted a good minute or so, but before she pulled away completely she whispered something to Jurina's ear which made the latter smile and laugh. The two newcomers were already shocked by the fact they walked in with Mayu missing some clothes and only their imagination to think of what could've happened before they walked in. But now the relationship of the two was not only explained to them, it was branded and etched in their memories that the two are together.

Mayu began to walk away, content with what she's done and stood by the door as if she was waiting for something. Minami sighed once again. "I'll go with her to see if she's actually doing her work." Instead of leaving immediately with Mayu, Minami approached Jurina and did something Jurina was prepared for while the Rena and Sayanee was once again left frozen in shock.

Minami kissed Jurina for a good five seconds or so and parted. " I'll be back before your done speaking with them." Minami made her way to Mayu who was obviously not pleased, but didn't complain either. They both left with the door automatically closing behind them.

The two were just in shock at the fact, not only did Mayu kiss Jurina, Minami had as well. The thing that shocked them the most was despite the relationship that Mayu and Jurina seemed to have, Mayu seemed fine with the fact her girl was just kissed by someone else. It was not even the end of the day, but the two were already exhausted mentally.

To be continued...

What did you guys think? Are you all surprised? Well, you may be once I tell you that this will be the ultimate Jurina Harem! Since this is an AU, I've decided to write a story were she is shared amongst the members that like her, of course certain members have priority over the rest, but well you get the idea! Tell me if you guys think I should continue this one.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 12:56:47 PM »
Yes.. Yes.. Please continue author-san.. :inlove: :inlove:
Since you said it will be Jurina's ultimate harem..  :wub: :inlove:
What is in Mayu's mind when she sees Jurina got kiss in front of her? XD
Can't wait for update.. :thumbsup

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 01:49:07 PM »
Aaaah i'm waiting for thiss .. I like jurina harem LOL
Finally update author-san
Please continuee ..
Dont make me wait for you're update pleasee
Ganbate author-san

:twothumbs :P :bow:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 07:16:37 PM »
When I read this, I jumped out of my toilet and go all the way shouting "Yippee"
*Shed tears* Thanks, buddy..
Tell me if you guys think I should continue this one.
Just go and continue everything that you've started. Don't make me die because of curiosity
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:27:02 PM by Weird Panda »

Offline Kamen_Knight

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 05:58:56 AM »
You have to know that I was so happy to know there is yet another good writer of Jurimayu and I really like your works. Your exploration in harem genre is something I rarely see and I'd love to see more of this. UZA AU you made is particularly interesting, how did that harem form? Why are they so accepting to 'share' Jurina and what does Jurina feel about that condition? I'd love to see yet another update from you.

Offline MaruMaru101

• NicoxMaki4ever
    • nicoxmaki
    • +Maru
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 08:39:21 PM »
Hey guys here's a little preview of a new story I've been working on for quite a while now. I've been trying to perfect their character, family, status, etc. I think this is good enough to let you know or be interested in what's to come. I don't know when I'll post the first chapter, but after I do, I will post a few OS and update Love Game and UZA. Hope you can guys can wait for a bit.

Here are the character list, please note that these characters are the most important and are the ones who are mentioned very often, but there are also some characters that are important to the story listed here. They will have small introductions in the chapters they are introduced in. I have already planned the ending for this and trust me, none of you will be able to guess how it'll end.

An AU in which Jurina is the only daughter of one of Japan's wealthiest business conglomerate.

Character list:

Matsui Jurina (14) is the only child of Japan's wealthiest family, whether it’s restaurants, hotels, fashion, or whatever line of work it is, the possibility of that business having connections to the Matsui Corporation is very likely. Ever since she was young, her parents have given everything she wanted and needed, but even so she didn't grow to be arrogant and obnoxious person. Although she is destined to take over her parents business, they won't force her to do anything she truly doesn't want, including an arranged marriage that won't make her happy. She has a kind heart and is willing to help other people. Despite her nature, Jurina didn't have very many friends because as she grew up, her time was occupied by her training for taking over the company and her own studies. Although she devoted much of her time to studying and training, Jurina is very talented in sports, cooking, fighting, and many other things which made her popular in her school and admired by many. She is also very intelligent which is why she is already a high schooler despite her age.  The people she is actually close with are Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Takayanage Akane, Yagami Kumi, Oya Masana, Sashihara Rino, and Minegishi Minami

Matsui Rena (18) is the second child of a family that owns a small, but popular restaurant chain in Japan. Since her parents weren't the wealthiest people, Rena grew being mindful of the price of things and buying only what she needed. She has the ability to cook, clean, and take of other people and also is very intelligent. Although her family's business started to be more successful, she has not once changed her ways. Despite the fact that her family isn't one of the wealthiest people in Japan, Rena exudes a graceful and ladylike manner that many people, including those wealthier than her, are jealous of. She is close to Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Miyazawa Sae, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sashihara Rino, Nakanishi Yuka, Tani Marika, Kizaki Yuria, and Furukawa Airi.

Watanabe Mayu (16) is the only daughter of Japan's most powerful family. Mayu's family has the most influence in Japan even more so than the government. Ever since she was little, all she had to do was to say what she wanted and people would fall to her knees to give it to her. Despite that fact, Mayu was actually a very kind and considerate person who treats everyone she meets with respect. But, if anyone were to ever treat with her with her disrespect, her bodyguard, Akimoto Sayaka, would “take care" of anyone who dares to try. She is secretly a pervert, but this actually known to everyone that truly knows her, including her parents. Though not having very many friends, she has quite a few who she considers to be her close friend. Those friends are her cousin Watanabe Miyuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazaki Miho, Itano Tomomi, Sashihara Rino, Nakagawa Haruka, Akimoto Sayaka, and Ota Aika.

Kashiwagi Yuki (18) is the only child of a powerful and wealthy family that has a variety of businesses under their control. Her family truly loves and cares for her so they will do anyone to make her happy, including allowing her to make her own choices in life. She has been childhood friends with Jurina ever since they were born and has secretly been in love with her ever since junior high. She takes pride in the fact she's one of the people closest to Jurina and her character turns black when other people act overly friendly with Jurina. She is a kind person who also has a dark and cruel side that her close friends and family know about, but when it comes to Jurina, there's nothing she won't do to make her happy. Yuki has been hiding her feelings for Jurina, but besides the actual person, everyone else actually knows about her feelings, including her parents who have decided not to force Yuki into an arranged marriage. She is close with Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Shinoda Mariko, Katayama Haruka, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Takajo Aki, and Yokoyama Yui.

Watanabe Miyuki (17) is the only daughter of a family that is one of the most successful hotel owners, whether it is hotels, inns, love hotels, resorts, or even hot springs, their family owns at least one in each prefecture and a few outside the country. They often host any grand event that deals with the family or their close friends in one of their luxurious hotel’s ballroom or for a more traditional approach; they will reserve the entire inn and hot springs just for their invited guests. Mayu and Miyuki are very close to each other and are often seen with one another and she often drags Mayu with her whenever she doesn’t want to be by herself. Like Mayu, Miyuki also has a bodyguard, Kinoshita Momoka, who she forces to danso so she could keep men away from her. She did not know of Jurina until they met coincidentally when Jurina got lost in one of Miyuki’s resort when she visited with her friends. Miyuki kept Jurina company and helped her find her friends in exchange for Jurina’s number, ever since they met Miyuki became interested in her and that interest has been growing slowly. Though she does not often keep secrets from Mayu, Jurina was a special exception.

Shinoda Mariko (24) is the inheritor of the Shinoda Fashion Corporation and a relative of Jurina. Mariko is the oldest in the group, but she is not the most responsible in the group. She is seen as Jurina’s older sister of and often looks out for her and spoils her endlessly. Though Mariko has a sadistic side and often pranks her friends, she would never intentionally hurt them, especially Jurina. Since she grew up with Jurina and her group of friends, she views them and her family the most important people in her life and would do anything to protect them. Despite her busy schedule, she is always willing to make time for her friends and family.

Maeda Atsuko (18) is the only daughter of a notorious and incredibly powerful yakuza family. Atsuko’s parents and the whole group’s parents were all actually childhood friends who stayed close with one another and raised their children with each other as well. Despite the fact she and her family are part of the yakuza, she and her entire family, including the yakuza members, are extremely kind. She grew up with Jurina and the others, harboring a close bond with them that makes her protective of her friends and will go to desperate measures to protect or save them from harm. Atsuko is a quiet girl who prefers to read when she’s alone, but when she’s with her friends, she always prefers to put the book down and spend time with them. She secretly harbors feelings for Minami, but doesn’t have the courage to tell her.

Takahashi Minami (18) is the only daughter of the family who owns the most powerful police force in Japan. Although most people would think that the yakuza and the police wouldn’t be able to get along, Atsuko and Minami’s families prove to everyone else that the two are able to get along. Minami’s family trusts Atsuko’s family and the two family believes in justice, so any of the members in the gang steps out of line, Atsuko’s parents will personally be the one to inform Minami’s family. Minami and Atsuko’s relationship is exactly like their parents, harmonious, the two get along very well and often almost seen with each other. Minami also has feelings for Atsuko, but feels that she isn’t right for Atsuko.

Oshima Yuko (21) is the CEO of her own self made lingerie company and the only daughter of a family that owns the most popular talent agency. Though she was supposed to take over her family’s business, she was allowed to do what she wanted for now. However, she must find a suitable leader for their company to handle the business for Yuko. That doesn’t necessarily means she has to get married to a man, but her parents do want her to settle down and they have been secretly planning their engagement to Haruna, one of Yuko’s closest and childhood friend, who they think is suitable for their daughter considering how affection she is towards her. Yuko, knowing she must trust the company to someone else, has been planning to ask her cousin, Oshima Mai, to take care of it for her until she conceives or adopts a child.

Kojima Haruna (21) is the only daughter of a family that owns one of the most successful modeling agencies and runs a very popular fashion show that has the latest designs from the Shinoda Corporation, and now, Yuko’s lingerie company. She herself is a model and often shows up in magazines, though she has personality that often surprises people, she is kind and gentle towards people, especially her closest friends. She is aware of the fact that her parents and Yuko’s parents planning to engage them to each other. She is not opposed to the idea, but wants Yuko to propose herself because she harbors feelings for her. Although everyone knows Yuko is affectionate towards her, no one knows if Yuko actually has feelings for her. Though she is not the easiest person to talk to, it is always a guarantee to have a never ending and interesting conversation with her,

Minegishi Minami (17) is the only daughter of a family that owns the most successful restaurant chain. Most of the parties thrown by anyone with connections to the Minegishi family will also have them cater for their food is well known and a favorite of many people. Their family is known to show up to one of their restaurants and cook alongside the professional chefs they hired for that location, which helps them build a close relationship with their workers. The Minegishi family was actually the former boss of Rena’s parents and since her parents were long time loyal employees to the Minegishi family, they offered Rena’s parents help to start their business. Rena’s parents refused the offer, but thanked them, telling them they want to start from the ground up and build their way up with no help. Mii-chan actually often visits one of Rena’s family restaurants and always greets their family, often telling her parents how successful they are becoming which makes her family happy and proud. Though Mii-chan has this connection to Rena’s family, she has only met Rena’s brother and has only heard of Rena. She is very close to Jurina and often gets her to act her actual age by her own childish antics, the others are happy when Jurina acts this way, but is often cautious because Mii-chan gets awfully naughty when she gets like this.

Hope you guys will enjoy this when it comes out. Please tell me your thoughts and any questions, I will try to answer them without saying too much.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:40:33 PM by MaruMaru101 »

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 12:51:56 AM »
I cant wait
Fast update author-san LOL
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :bow:

Offline MaruMaru101

• NicoxMaki4ever
    • nicoxmaki
    • +Maru
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 08:06:32 PM »
Here's the long awaited first chapter of the previous character preview. I hope you all will like it, not much is happening though because unlike the other stories, the start will be normal and calm for now. Also, this story will actually have two versions to it. One that I've originally planned and the other that I felt would make the story flow more smoothly. The one I will finish first is the version that will make the story flow smoothly. I hope you're all okay with that and now, enjoy!

Synopsis: Jurina is a freshman at Sakura Girls Academy and it's time for the first day of Jurina's high school life. Along with her friends, who had arrived with her, they arrive at the school safely. At first, they were all going to give Jurina a tour of the school, but their responsibilities get in the way and they ended up leaving Jurina all alone on her first day. Luckily, Jurina met someone at the entrance of the school who will be keeping her company, they began as strangers, but will they turn into something more.

When the Flowers Bloom Chapter 1: The First Day

“Ojou-sama, it’s time to get up.” A knock on Jurina’s door woke her up, the door opened and she saw her personal maid, Hiramatsu Kanako. “Good morning, Jurina-san.”

“Good morning, Kanako.” She sat up from her bed and stretched.

“I hope you a good night sleep, you mustn’t be late for your first day of school.” Kanako reminded her master as she opened the curtains and allowed the sunlight to enter the room. “I’ve already prepared the bath for you.

“Yes, I know.” Jurina got off the bed and left the room; she began to head the bathroom and entered when she arrived. After arriving Kaneko arrived as well and
began set down Jurina’s clothes before assisting her in the bath.

After fifteen minutes, Jurina finished bathing and they head towards the dining room. Jurina was greeted with her maid staff and her parents, who greeted her.

“Good morning, princess.” Her father, Matsui Hideko, greeted her with a smile.

“Good morning dear, did you sleep well?” Her mother, Matsui Yumiko, greeted her as well.

“Good morning, Ojou-sama.” The staff bowed as they greeted her.

“Good morning everyone, yes I did sleep well mother.” Jurina took her seat.

“I’m glad to hear that.” A new voice said and before Jurina could turn to see who it was, her eyes were covered. “Guess who?” She could hear some of the people chuckling.

“Hm, I don’t know… I need a hint.” Jurina said teasingly, despite knowing who it was.

“Really, here’s a hint.” Without the hands from her eyes, the person behind her managed to give her a peck on the cheek.

“Isn’t too early for things like that Yukirin?” Jurina joked with her as she removed the hands covering her eyes, seeing she was correct.

“Eh, but wasn’t it you who was asking for it?” Yuki moved her hands and just gave Jurina a hug from behind.

“That’s not really what I meant by giving me a hint though.” Jurina said as she held the hands that were hugging her.

“Well, isn’t this an adorable scene and so early in the morning too?” Hideko teased, mostly towards Yuki, as he was beginning to stand. “Your mother and I have some business to take care of, so we’ll be leaving first.”

“Yuki, are you going to accompany Jurina to school?” Yumiko asked.

“Yes I am, Mii-chan should also be arriving along with the others.”

“Oh, good thing the chef prepared a lot of food this morning. Okay, goodbye princess, have a good day. ” Hideko gave his daughter a hug and so did Yumiko, who also gave her a kiss on the cheek before they left.

“I didn’t know the others we’re coming here?” Jurina said as she let go of Yuki’s hands as Yuki began to sit down in the chair a maid pulled for her.

“Well, it was a last minute thing. I told them I would go to school with you and then they told me they wanted to go as well.” She began to scoot the chair closer to Jurina.

“So it was because you then?”

“No, I never told them to join us.” In Yuki’s thought, After all, they’re only going to ruin our moment.

“Well, they should arrive sooner, so that way we can all finish eating.”

“That’s right, so you should start now. Here, say “ah”.” Yuki picked up a spoonful of rice with a piece of egg and put it near Jurina’s mouth.

“Ah-” before Jurina could bite the spoonful of food, someone beat her to it.

“Mii-chan!” Yuki was surprised at the intruder.

“Thanks Yukirin, I was getting hungry.” Mii-chan said with a mischievous smile.

“That wasn’t for you.” Yuki was getting a little too hyped up from Mii-chan’s action.

“Calm down, Yukirin. Don’t you think you’re overreacting?” Mariko said as she showed up right next to Jurina.

“Mari-chan!” Jurina hugged Mariko from her seat and Mariko hugged her back. Yuki thought once again as she rolled her eyes, There goes our moment.

“It’s Yuki after all Mariko, it’s to be expected.” Minami said as she and Atsuko arrived side by side.

“But still, you’d think she’d tone it down a bit this early in the day.”  Yuko joked as she Haruna also arrived.

“By the way, the others are already at school. They had to show up early for some reason.” Atsuko informed the others.

“We should head out soon as well.” Haruna added.

“Yeah, but we should all eat first before we leave.” Jurina told everyone.

“Okay then, let’s eat!” Mii-chan sat down in one of the chairs and began to eat and so did the others shortly after Mii-chan.

“I know being late is bad Mii-chan, but you don’t have to eat so quickly.” Mariko told her.

“Just leave her Mariko, she’s always like that anyways.” Minami joked.

“Hey,” Mii-chan protested after swallowing what was in her mouth. The group continued to make jokes to pass the time, once they were all done eating, they all headed outside.

There was one car able to fit all of them and they all went inside the car. After properly being seated, they left the Matsui residence. It didn’t take long for them to arrive to their school, Sakura Girls Academy. Once they arrived at the entrance, Jurina’s butler opened the door for her and one-by-one they all got down besides Yuko, Haruna, and Mariko.

“Have a fun today, Juri-chan. Hope your first day of high school goes well.” Mariko told her before they all waved to them before the car drove off.

“Alright, most importantly now that you’re a student here Jurina, you need to know your way around the school. Don’t worry, I’ll give you a tour.” Yuki grabbed

Jurina’s hand and was about to lead her inside the school when someone called out to her.

“Jurina-chan, Yuki-chan, minna!” A voice that called out to them made Yuki stop from leaving, the voice got closer and they saw it was Rino and Kumi.

Rino is a second year in Sakura Academy and a member of the student council. Her family is a producer of many things involved in the entertainment industry, whether it’s idols, movies, dramas, etc. This is also part of the reason why Rino loves idols and many other things.

Kumi is also second year in Sakura Academy and she is a member of student council, while also being part of the discipline committee. Her grandfather is the founder and owner of the school, which is the reason why their entire group is and was a student of Sakura Girls Academy.

“What is it you two?” Minami asked the two when they finally made their way towards them.

“The student council needs you guys to show up.” Kumi told them.

“We need the president, treasurer, and secretary to show up so we can prepare for the opening ceremony.” Rino reminded Minami, Yuki, and Atsuko of their responsibilities.

“That’s right, we needed to finish some things before the ceremony. Come one Atsuko, Yuki, we need to head over there.” Minami told Atsuko, who willingly followed her, and Yuki, who needed to be dragged by her and Rino.

“But I need to-” Yuki was cut off by Atsuko.

“You don’t need to do anything besides handle your responsibilities for the moment, let Mii-chan take care of Jurina.” Yuki only grumbled in response which made them all laugh as they entered the building.

“Well, I guess it’s just you and me Jurina. Shall we begin the school tour?” Mii-chan asked.

“Sure, let’s-” Once again, a voice interrupted them.

“Mii-chan, Jurina-chan!” This time it was Masana, who was running towards at first, but seemed to have gotten tired and started walking to them instead.
Masana was a third year in Sakura Academy and her family is like Mii-chan’s family, only that it focuses only on Japanese cuisines unlike Mii-chan’s family that serves pretty much anything. She is the vice-president of the food research club and is not actually that good of a cook, but she is a very good critic. The club’s experimental dish will be tasted and critiqued by her.

“Masana, what is it?”

“Clubs need to gather their members to showcase after the ceremony ends. We need to head over to the food research club right now!” Masana began to pull Mii-chan. “Sorry Jurina-chan, we’ll meet with you later. By the way, Churi is also busy!”

“I’m sorry Jurina, I guess you’ll have to go around by yourself.”

“O-okay…” Jurina now stood alone at the entrance of the school. She looked around and it seemed like students were still getting dropped off. She was about to start looking around the school when she had a feeling she should turn around, which she did.

Jurina turned around and saw a car pull up and the butler opening it, a manly looking lady got off first and then she saw a cute looking girl get off after. The girl caught her looking and just looked away blushing after she saw Jurina smile at her.

The other girl seemed to have gotten a phone call that ended after a few minutes and bowed to excuse herself. Jurina’s eyes followed the retreating figure before she
looked back at the cute girl, the girl was slowly walking towards her direction.
Jurina still had a smile on her face, though it seemed like she was avoiding Jurina’s eyes, she was actually walking towards Jurina. The girl stopped right in front of her.

“Um, do you go here?” The girl asked shyly.

“Uh, yes. That’s why I’m here.”

“Oh, I should’ve known that, or else why would be here, hehe…” The girl looked embarrassed after asking her question and Jurina chuckled at her reaction.

“But I’m new so I’m not familiar with the place yet, are you a new student too?” A part of Jurina was wondering how she was able to talk to a stranger so easily, but at the same time, she was glad that she was able hold down a conversation with someone new.

“Uh, yes, I’m a first year.”

“Really, so am I. Maybe we’ll have the same class.”

“I hope so, I mean- not that I want to be in the same class as you, although I wouldn’t mind…” The girl finally what she was saying and just covered her face with the notebook she’s been holding, Jurina was chuckling at the girl’s adorable reaction.

“Well, why don’t we check and while we’re at it, why don’t we tour the school a bit while we still have time?”

“O-okay, I’d like that.” The girl finally managed to give Jurina a smile, which her smile in return.

“I’m Matsui Jurina, by the way.” Jurina held out her hand to the girl in front of her. The girl shyly reached out to Jurina’s hand and shook it.

“I-I’m Watanabe Mayu.”

“It’s nice to meet you Watanabe-san, I hope we can meet again after today.”

“I feel the same way Matsui-san.” The two managed to look in to each other’s eyes while smiling, after a minute or so, they finally began walking towards the school.

To be continued….

Hey guys, I hope you liked this first chapter and the other stuff is also on its way. Tell me what you guys think and what will happen next, for now it’ll be mild stuff. Only character developments, introductions, and a bunch of other stuff, but it will have interesting scenes happening every now and then with the characters. See you till the next update!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL